Bamix Swissline 7BA00240

6 questions from our users

Keith B

Keith Basked

Swissline 7BA00240

How do you make nut milks using a Bamix?

Wolffsgirl
Wolffsgirl

Youll need to use the chopping bit-mincer blade.. soak the nuts first , only using a little water at first, blend til you get a cream that is smooth.. then start thinning it out. Youll still have pulp.. you need to strain that. You can add that to other cooking

annu ram

annu ramasked

Swissline 7BA00240

I have a old barmix but now when I put the attachment to use it falls off??? It is my very first appliance that I ever purchase and I still love it.
What can I do to stop this?

Jenzieg

Jenziegasked

Swissline 7BA00240

I have an old bamix (1980s) which still works very well. Can I use it with a new wet/dry processor? My old one was broken and I really miss it.
Jeni Z

Scoopy

Yes you can. Go ahead have a ball.
Former Australian Bamix Executive Chef
Joanne Mansell #scoopygogo

Ingrid Walker

Ingrid Walkerasked

Hello there.

Just out of interest, is there a way of finding out how long since the first bamix stick blender was on the market? I got mine in Denmark when I was 17 and it is 46 years ago. I wanted to know if it was one of the first out.

Meli52

Not sure! If you trust Wikipedia they were first made in 1954 (6o years ago)....mine looks 60 but it still blends like it is a teenager!

Scoopy

The Bamix is 60 years old. Check this out. you can always email info@bamix.com this is the head office.

Chrissy2

Chrissy2asked

Swissline 7BA00240

What is the capacity of the Bamix wet-dry processor that comes with the SwissLine Cassette 240W stick blender?

Meli52

I only have an old one, not sure if same as the new one....but mine can hold comfortably 1 cup of dry rice....if that helps

melzazky
melzazky

it might hold 200/300 grams of ingredients

peggy4

peggy4asked

Swissline 7BA00240

Can I whip almond milk to the consistency of whip cream with a bamix ?

Meli52

Hi Peggy, I don't think you can do this without adding other ingredients.....I am sure you could use almond milk in the following recipe "soy whipped cream" that I have made previously with the bamix. I put the 'cream' on top of a pavlova and it tasted great.... Recipe was 1 cup of soy milk, pinch salt, 1 Tblsp honey, 1 tsp vanilla (blend these 4 ingredients for about 20 seconds) then very slowly add 3/4 cup rice bran oil (while still blending) - once all added continue to blend on high for about another minute. Turn blender off and then quickly fold in 1tsp lemon juice. You can add coconut milk powder or soy milk powder at the beginning for a firmer cream. I am guessing you could do this same recipe using almond milk instead....

Gran63
Gran63

You could try making it by making the almond milk icy cold, then whisking it in a beaker using the "A" blade of your bamix. Moving it slowly up and down to acheive the desired consistency. It works beautifully with long life non-fat milk, so it could work for you. Good luck.