3Baracuda Adventura

4.5

Shiv
ShivAU6 posts

A suprise performer

I had 2 Dolphins prior to purchasing the Baracuda Adventura. While the Dolphins were good, it struggled with stairs and I had to return for maintenance couple of times. As per most owners both my Dolphins died post warranty so I decided to try another brand. I was skeptical of the Adventura but took a shot anyway. It has not disappointed. Unlike my Dolphin, the Adventura is much more comfortable with the stairs. The lift system is just amazing and makes getting the robot out so easy. I purchased the fine filter which I would 100% encourage to purchase if you have fine dust. I am very impressed as it cleans my pool better than the two more expensive Dolphins I owned. Not to forget, it comes with 3years warranty. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisNew South Wales4 posts

Does what it needs to do and easy to handle

Read the very detailed review below and did not realise the Baracuda Adventura was a stripped down version. Pool mapping would be something I would like to have, but being branded from a Robo-tek robo plus I am simply happy with this unit. Easy to handle, easy to clean and cleans the pool well. I personally think the integrated swivel in the cable works very well, it is fairly easy to roll the cable back up after use. Show details
Overall
Functionality
Michael
MichaelPerth, WA18 posts
Overall
Functionality
Baracuda
Baracuda   DM

Hi Michael, Thank you for leaving a detailed review for our Baracuda Adventura robotic cleaner. Hopefully this feedback can help others make the right decision when purchasing a new cleaner for their pool.

Kind Regards,
Darko
Baracuda Australia

Dan P.
Dan P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Perfect for a leafy pool

I had a Hayward tiger shark which died after barely using it. The Barracuda is way better and faster. I also bought a 100 micron filter which is perfect. My pool is under gumtrees so I have allot of debris and this robot handles it prefect Show details ·  1
Stephen M.
Stephen M.Sydney, NSW3 posts

We have a very leafy pool

We have a very leafy pool. Only had the Adventura for a few days but is exceeding expectations.
Large litter bin. Bought from Bunnings for return policy.
Photos tells all.