5Maytronics Dolphin X Line

4.4

jennifergonzalezjgon
jennifergonzalezjgonSydney, NSW

Saves me loads of time

It's pretty easy to use, just drop it in and let it do its thing. Cleans the pool way better than I ever did, getting all the nooks and crannies. It's quiet too, doesn't make a racket while it's working. Show details ·  1
willsmithkp7
willsmithkp7Sydney, NSW

Great for pool maintenance

Easy to set up and drop in the water and it does what it says. Recommend for anyone looking for a hassle-free pool cleaning solution Show details ·  1
Daniel B.
Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Good price

Excellent product! I can easily say that it is the best pool cleaner I have owned, without question. Show details ·  1
Alexander Brown
Alexander BrownSydney, NSW2 posts

Great pool cleaner

⁦It dose a very good job, all as I expected⁩. It cleans the pool wonderfully. Show details ·  1
chaudhryusmansana552
chaudhryusmansana552Sydney, NSW

So far so good!

Works very good at the correct suction pressure, simple set up, just follow directions. Show details ·  1
markborchert56
markborchert56Sydney, NSW

It does a fabulous job

Works perfectly in my pool. A great machine that definitely does good job. Very pleased with it. Show details ·  1
Miller R C.
Miller R C.Sydney, NSW

Good performance

I have to say we didn't want to spend too much on a cleaner, but when we demoed the X40 Plus we couldn't go back - it performed heaps better than our suction cleaner and we get to support our local pool store. Show details ·  1
Jolie c.
Jolie c.Sydney, NSW

Great performance

Great performance and cleans my fibreglass more with ease. Its a great cleaner. Go for it, get a Dolphin today! Show details ·  1
harrodoyama
harrodoyamaSydney, NSW

Good experience

We looked a a few robots, noticed a few cheaper robots and I have to say I'm so pleased we chose a Dolphin. You get what you pay for. Our Dolphin pool cleaner is a million times better than a few other demos we had. Never had a cleaner pool. Show details ·  1
kamryn c.
kamryn c.Sydney, NSW

It does a fantastic job

We love our brand new Dolphin pool cleaner. It does a fantastic job at cleaning the walls, floor and waterline of our pool. We spoke to Maytronics who recommended a local pool store and they delivered within a few days. 100% recommend. So much better than my cheap robot I brought online! Show details ·  1
Brad W.
Brad W.2 posts
  Dolphin Active X6
Dirk
DirkSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
Amir M
Amir MSydney, NSW18 posts
  Dolphin E10

Very basic and easy to use

I installed this cleaner but it failed right at the point I installed it and I had to return it. the store agreed with no trouble. However, I learnt the S50 (same brand) has been on sale as of the time of writing this review (21st Nov 2023) and was $999. Whereas I was sold the E 10 for ~ $1300. I am guessing the features are pretty similar between E 10 and S 50 based on my analysis so, if you are considering E10, then I would rethink.
Even though my E 10 failed right at the beginning I have nothing against it as these manufacturer faults happen. Show details
Doolan
DoolanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Dolphin Active X6

2 controller boxes have failed

I bought the X6 early 2023. The control box was replaced within a fortnight of purchase because it stopped working. And 10 months later the replacement controller has also stopped working. Has anyone else has this problem with the X6? Show details
nilbog
nilbogSydney, NSW47 posts

Cleans well however…

Does the most important thing well and cleans the whole pool spotlessly including the waterline and has been doing so for 6 months.

Has a number of issues however
- twists it’s cord in knots
- turns itself on for no reason a few extra times a week
- if filter even a bit dirty wall climbing ability becomes poor
- wifi has poor reception compared to other IOT devices Show details

Nick
Nick · Dolphin X40 Plus

hi. my x40 plus isn't catching fine dirt on the inner filter anymore. It was when I first purchased it a few months ago. It aways had fine dust in it. I always wash filters out after each use but the inner fine filter is now always clean. Thanks Nick Toowoomba

Daryl
Daryl
James W.
James W. · Dolphin Active X6

How well does the Dolphin X6 handle the cleaning of steps within the pool?

Meg · Dolphin X30

Hi I have just bought a Dolphin x 30 and it is just doing small runs and then it will lift off the bottom and half float then go back down and do small runs again it has done three cycles and hasn’t picked everything up yet. What am I doing wrong.

Meg

Thank you. I will call you tomorrow

See all Maytronics Dolphin X Line questions

Compare all Maytronics Dolphin X Line listings
CategoryRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool Cleaners
Price (RRP) $2,499$3,099$3,499$1,249
Cord Length18 m18 m18 m12 m
Pool TypeAbove Ground
Weight7.5 kg7.5 kg11.5 kg6.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)3 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual