2.7

29%19%52%
Brand Manager for Bathurst Racer Chair? Claim your listing.

Victor V.
Victor V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This chair nearly killed me

It has a weight capacity of 120kg, it was fine for a couple of weeks, but out of nowhere a part of the plastic snapped, fell off my chair, it broke, and i hit my head, coxic and some nerve in my back has gone out im 67kg btw..... and 26 years old.... i bought the chair no longer 8 weeks ago.....i dont know exactly how to pursue this matter further
Kong
Kong

Hmm

Chair was good for a while.
The arm rest has screws coming up from underneath, which after about 8 months started ripping the material and now stab me everytime pressureisapplied. Show details
Rajesh B
Rajesh BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Megzy
MegzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

JLO
JLOTasmania6 posts

Back 6 years ago these chairs were amazing, now not so much, the quality has dramatically decreased!

6 Years ago my fiance and I bought two of these chairs which mine is still currently standing very old and tattered though, I bought my fiance a new one 1 year ago for Christmas and honestly it is complete rubbish now it's already ruined it's not stable within just 1 week the arm supports had completely deflated/squashed down, bad quality, the material it's made of doesn't even seem the same but it's the same chair, same store, same price but not lasting anywhere near as long. After about a month it started just randomly moving down to the ground (my fiance has it on the highest setting).
Will not be buying another unfortunately, really loved the first two we bought. Show details
Braith
Braith

Good chair but

It's comfortable for the first hour. Then I get pains in my back where I have to get up and stretch to stop it from aching. All in all the chair isn't worth the money. Buy a better and more expensive one so your assured comfort Show details
Mimi MM
Mimi MMSydney3 posts

Comfortable and a great price!

I have been looking at a few different chairs for my work office and after I used my friends chair that she had at her home office it was so comfortable and when she told me what chair it was I went straight Officeworks and purchased it!! . The arms can go up or down which is great as well depending on your work desk, high recommend.

GJRSydney, NSW25 posts

Darryl
Darryl

Good Chair

I bought a Bathurst Office Chair in august 2017 and didn't have a problem except the recliner plays up a bit. The old saying is you pay for what you want. My chair is fine for my usage

mcoffey
mcoffeySouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Ok constuction bad covering

The chair is ok but the covering is not vinyl or leather or anything that will last more than a month or 2. When it comes off, and it will, it makes a huge mess.

ex foxtel subscriber
ex foxtel subscriberCanberra 2600, ACT8 posts

Poor quality

After 6 months use, the chair starts making loud cracking sounds constantly, and the cushion starts to flatten out where sit.

Not worth the spend for the quality you get.

Cookie86
Cookie86Great Southern, WA4 posts

Comfortable for a short time only

After having one of these chairs being recommended to me by a sales person at Officeworks, they said it was comfortable and affordable, sounded great to me... SOLD!!

Screw me was that a mistake, i should have sat in it for more than 5 minutes, its great to lean back and relax in but using it at a computer desk for hours on end destroys your back, i get horrible back pains after about 2 hours and need to get up and walk around for 20 minutes before i can sit back down. Basically a waste of money as i now need to get a new computer chair and my BF can use this one as his gaming chair

NC
NCPerth42 posts

Diddles62
Diddles62NSW, 214854 posts

Comfortable

Well presented office chair that is comfortable with support where needed. It's arms are removable if needed. It design is good for gamers. Easily put together with minimal fuss and is a sturdy solid build. Nice selection of 2 tone colours which suit any decor.

Aaron
AaronRingwood6 posts

perfect but

its great fro my backpain and very very comfortable to sit on but i like more adjustments on it, tilt fucntions stuck at times and it needs to be more flexible, apart from that its all good. i will rate is 6/10 just average. Thanks

carole h.
carole h.

can i get seat & arm covers

Tanvi

Hi There, I am wondering whether anyone can help with the adjustments of this chair. The adjustments options seem to be locked and when I pull the lever to set as 'Free' it doesn't work. It seems like it is locked forever. I just bought the chair two days ago. I cannot adjust the height or other things of the chair. Please advise?

GJR

It would be a good idea to ask a sales person in the store where you have bought the chair from.

There may be a fault in the chair.

Thank you.

Micky
Micky

Hi, I recently purchased this product in the colour black and assembled it all together fine. However, the back rest stitching is not alligned with the bottom.. i was wondering if there was any way to prevent this / re-align it properly as I have already tried doing that and re-alligned it however, as soon as I tighten up the back it straight away went un-alligned again thus making one arm rest go up all the way and the other not..

GJR

I am sorry I am not certain what you could do to fix this problem.

The only thing I can think of is: take the seat back to where you bought it and tell them the problem you have with the chair.

I hope you can resolve the issue.

John Stevens
John Stevens
See all Bathurst Racer Chair questions

Brand Manager for Bathurst Racer Chair? Claim your listing.