Baumr-AG 660EX

Baumr-AG 660EX

MPN: MOWPSH6NDBMRADJF

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.3

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Fuel Efficiency
Jonathan J C.

Jonathan J C.Darling Downs, QLD

It's ok if you have a small lawn and don't have high expectations.

I have a small lawn and wanted to buy the cheapest lawn mower that I could find. The frame is made of plastic and the you have to manually take out the wheels to adjust the height settings. It's narrower compared to standard mowers so you will have to do a few more lanes than usual. Honestly I am happy with it, you get what you pay for and I just needed something to occasionally mow my small lawn. I've used it three times now so fingers crossed it hold ups.

Purchased in February 2020 at MyDeal.com.au for A$191.70.

Noise Level
Safety
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Occasionally
Ged

GedWestern Australia

Unable to get parts

Do not buy this Lawn Mower, you cannot get parts for it. I have been dealing with a company called Edisons on eBay and they have no interest on selling parts for this mower.
The grass box rips easy and very cheap, they do not sell a grass box replacement for the 16" mower.
Buy another make.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Chad

ChadMelbourne

Average but cheap

Works as well as expected, unfortunately i had to get the height adjustment lever re-welded on, as it snapped and was after about 12 hours of use.
It cuts the grass reasonably well, but obviously it is a cheap motor and will not last the distance, better for smaller yards or a second mower.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Petrol Lawn Mowers

Find out how Baumr-AG 660EX compares to other Petrol Lawn Mowers

Don

DonMelbourne

Good while it lasted

I am removing my initial positive review. While it was working I was really happy with it but about 12 months in, it's developed a petrol problem and I can't start it. I haven't had it looked at, because my experience with internet Chinese made stuff has been local repairers aren't interested. So I am now changing my previous assessment to not recommended

Date PurchasedMay 2017