MPN: MOWPSH6NDBMRADJF

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unable to get parts

Do not buy this Lawn Mower, you cannot get parts for it. I have been dealing with a company called Edisons on eBay and they have no interest on selling parts for this mower.
The grass box rips easy and very cheap, they do not sell a grass box replacement for the 16" mower.
Buy another make.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Average but cheap

Works as well as expected, unfortunately i had to get the height adjustment lever re-welded on, as it snapped and was after about 12 hours of use.
It cuts the grass reasonably well, but obviously it is a cheap motor and will not last the distance, better for smaller yards or a second mower.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good while it lasted

I am removing my initial positive review. While it was working I was really happy with it but about 12 months in, it's developed a petrol problem and I can't start it. I haven't had it looked at, because my experience with internet Chinese made stuff has been local repairers aren't interested. So I am now changing my previous assessment to not recommended

Date PurchasedMay 2017