Honda HRU19

Honda HRU19

HRU19K1, HRU19M1, HRU19D, etc...

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David R.

David R.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't love with out

it always starts first time. I have had my mower for the past 2 years and will always buy a Honda. I sent a few improvements to be done and it has so thank you Honda power team

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,199.00.

Product is used: Daily

Best Mower Ever

Purchased my Honda mower back in 2016 and what can i say, faultless. Always starts on the first pull of the cord, with the sharpest cutting of any mower that i have previously used.
I would recommend this mower to anyone out there.

Purchased in November 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Layadi T.

Layadi T.Sydney, NSW

Good but a bit heavy for me

Bought second hand last year from gumtree. Was not planning to buy Honda because this one is heavy however have some mate doing the strata maintenance that gave me great review on them they say the engine keeps going after decades its still going only the body is damaged and need to be fixed/replaced but the engine it self working great. After hearing that I decide to get one second hand and it has been good so far.

Purchased in July 2018.

Product is used: Daily

Great job

Good cuts dry or wet, high or low. Catcher is just big enough, however solid. Starts most times first go, but don't leave it idle to long as it heats up rapidly. Always clean under deck as blades will stay sharper for longer. Copes with lawn and shabby rentals grass. 6/10.

Purchased in February 2018 at Best Buy mowers for $850.00.

Sandy Sweeper

I also only buy Honda and Stihl.

ROLLA

ROLLACentral Queensland, QLD

Great mower

Easy to use, easily the best mower I have ever used. Top quality, easy to refill. Only downside is the catcher fills up only half way when the grass is too thick. But still a great mower. I use the mulching attachment alot and works great.

Purchased in May 2013.

Mark

MarkVictoria

Great

I have used honda mowers professionally for years and have never had a problem with one . They do great job on all types of lawn and are easy to use .

Purchased in January 2016 for $920.00.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good, reliable unit

Had mower now for 9 months, block of land is half an acre, easy pull start and cuts grass easily even when wet. Dont catch grass in catcher, use it on its mulch setting.

Purchased in July 2018 at Melbourne mower centre for $700.00.

rassaf

rassaf

One of the best buys you can make.

Date PurchasedFeb 2005
My Names Earl

My Names EarlCentral Queensland, QLD

New HRU19M2 Buffalo Premium (November 2018)

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Yogi

YogiNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellant

Best Mower I ever had with good catcher and easy to start great motor & easy to keep clean. Great height adjust too. In other words a great mower overall. Just goes & goes. Recommend this mower to anybody who is thinking of buying a mower. Starts first go every time

Date PurchasedJan 2016

John Z

John ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best lawn mower I've ever owned.

First of all this mower isn't for small yards. It's pretty heavy to manoeuvre around tight corners . It's great for long straights of grass. Mum lives on a corner block and is great for the nature strip and front yard but not so great in the small back yard. It's also pretty heavy. The 3 speed self propelled system is great. You can also push it manually if you don't want the auto propelling. This thing starts first pop. The catcher is huge and cuts through dirt if you let it. I love it but the wife thinks it's to complicated to use. That's what I say about the washing machine. Seriously it's worth every dollar.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Christian C

Christian CPort Macquarie

Mower for Life

Date PurchasedApr 1998

Neil Burton

Neil BurtonSydney, NSW

Starts first time everything as promised

Fantastic mower.
Easy to start, nice and easy to push around, great catcher and that brilliant Honda quality and reliability.
Our yard is not the biggest but using this mower is always nice and easy and the catcher is one of the largest ones I have used.
And say goodbye to the hard to start frustrations of the older style mowers as this bad boy starts first time every time.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Troy

TroyAdelaide

Great enrty level mower

My second Honda mower after buying cheaper brand models over the years. Definitely worth the extra money. Never fails to perform on a small/medium lawn at holiday home. Is a little light weight for anything heavy duty but easy to maneuver compared to my other Honda self propelled heavy duty mower at home. Don't waste your money/time on cheaper options..definitely worth the extra

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Grass catcher

We have had two Honda mowers. The first for 21 years. New one is great and starts every time. The only frustration is the grass catcher, as grass gets caught between the steel rod and the soft catcher. It gets emptied many times during each mowing session. Is there a hard plastic catcher available for this model.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ian

IanMelbourne

Great Build Quality & Faultless Operation.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Stoney

StoneyRockhampton

6 months under water and still goes

I service and repair garden equipment as a bit of a hoppy. Not a fan of the new long range buffalo. The only mower I have ever paid money for $1100 only to sell it 12 months later at a big loss. Far to heavy and the reduced discharge Shute it clogged and bogged very easy. They don’t build em like the used to. I’m currently working on the older ohc 19D 6 months under water and then a few years sitting in a paddock. I have had to replace is the governor springs and throttle cable for obvious reasons. I gave it a major clean up and I was amazed when second pull she fired up. It ran a little rough but with a tune and some further running it runs like a charm. I’m gonna keep this old girl as an experiment and see how long she will run for

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Lizzy

LizzySpringwood

Great mower.

I love this mower! It's easy to start, easy to use, offers precision cutting, and as long as it is maintained with regular services it never has an issue. Look after the mower & it looks after you. There is not a day I regret buying a Honda mower and will never buy anything but again. Thank you Honda!

Date PurchasedJan 2008

Matt D

Matt Dearlwood

Excellent Mower. Honda 1st in the Market.

Mower cuts great. Starts easy. Well built. Never had any problems for three years now. forget over brands spend a bit more to get an excellent mower. Very easy to manoeuvre and with great ease. straight edged cutting area.easy. I am very pleased with my purchase and i would definitely recommend this mower.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Johnno

JohnnoNewcastle

Fairly decent mower

This mower cuts well when the grass is dry and not too thick. The less than perfect design flaw of having only a half a chute means it struggles with thick and/or wet grass and constantly clogs up, requiring the user to stop and unclog it. I also find the engine brake a pain, as every time you take hand of the holder, the mower stops. However, the mower like most Hondas, is a reliable starter, starting first pull every time. It does actually cut the grass really well when my lawn is not thick or wet.

Date PurchasedMay 2017