Baumr-AG E-Force 360 II

Baumr-AG E-Force 360 II

MPN: MOWCLSBMRA360

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bzwoods

bzwoods

Parts are a JOKE

I have had this mower for approx. 2 years. Great little mower, if you can tolerate it cutting out in heavy grass, (better mow weekly). It has worked fine and still is, however now I need a new blade and battery, HA!HA!HA! I went to the "Official" Australian resellers web site, these items are no longer listed, so now I have a piece of scrap sitting in my shed. I should have bought a Ryobi, at lease I could have got support through Bunnings

Purchased in January 2018 for $299.00.

Product is used: Weekly

VDD

VDDMelbourne

Don't waste your money

Lawn Mower Cordless Lawnmower Lithium
Battery Powered Baumr-AG Electric

I have a very small lawn and thought this lawn mower would be perfect.
But this was a complete waste of money. If I could I would give it a zero rating.
Poor quality that runs poorly over the grass. Battery is terrible and not long lasting.
And now despite barely using it the charger is no longer working.
If I could I'd be asking for a refund!!!!! But of course it chooses to break down at just over 12 months!

Purchased in September 2018.

Michael D

Michael DAU

Battery is a weak point

I was really pleased with this initially but now that it's spring again in Canberra I went to mow and the found battery is not up to the job even after an overnight charge. I've used this mower ten or twelve times so that's an expensive way to cut your lawn. Quite disappointed.

Purchased in July 2017.

Product is used: Occasionally

Agro63AU

Absolute Rubbish

It feels like a toy lawn mower i had as a kid. Very poor quality in build and performance. I made the mistake of buying this and regretting it when after just a few uses the battery would not charge so i took it to Edisons and they were supposed to replace the battery and solve the problem but 1 month later the battery failed to charge again. This thing is a curse and i sent it all back and i expect a full refund. Spend a bit more and buy a Ryobi.

Purchased in February 2019 at Edisons for $260.00.

Product is used: Occasionally

Missing parts

Purchased the MOWCLSBMRA360 (mk II production batch) but the red safety key required for the engine to start was not supplied with the mower (missing) The part appears not to be covered by warranty and is out of stock and unavailable from the national supplier (edisons). Complete farce.

Purchased in April 2019 at Crazy Sales for $300.00.

Old Pete

Old PeteSydney

These Baumr-AG 36V li-ion mowers are great for the small-med (30 sq metre) lawns at both my friend's

I told my friend in Hornsby Heights that for Christmas I was gonna buy him a li-ion mower, and when the 36V Baumr-AG arrived it was perfect for his small-med lawn - with no ext cord - lightweight, sturdy but small! He was so excited that he sung its praises over the fence to his next door neighbour, so in the end I ordered another for him also! (they both had Victa electric mowers before - with extension cords - so I guess they go kerbside next time). The only thing I was a bit apprehensive about before it arrived was the longevity of the battery. Turns out I was worried about nothing. One battery only uses about half its charge on his 30 sq metre lawn.

Edit: They are both still going strong with no sign of problems 4 months later

Purchased in December 2018 at Edisons.

Product is used: Weekly

Tom

TomMaribyrnong

Broke after not even a full mow.

To begin with, I was surprised by what an effective little thing it was. Wasn't expecting much from a battery-powered mower, but I was impressed.

Then, after the second charge, the battery contact fried and it no longer functions. Now I have to deal with the nuisance of returning a mower, but I guess that's what I get for buying cheap plastic.

EDIT: After advising of the fault, the manufacturer promptly responded and offered to send a spare part for me to replace (rather the re-post the entire thing) which was done so quickly that I feel obliged to add this appendage.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Weak plastic mower... just lasted 13 months

Pretty disappointing... when i first received it .. it mowed half the lawn then failed... I had to go to the bother to return it...then it lasted just over 13 months...now land fill... don't buy this. It did feel flimsy like it wouldn't last long... i did have frequent issues where it wouldn't start

Date PurchasedOct 2010

Was intermittent in starting, then...

When this works, it was fine. The first issue was having to continuously try to 'start' it. Then, after last cut (17 months old) the battery will not charge from the charger. This, obviously is fatal and no recourse after a year warranty.

Ticked off, naturally. I'd not get one of these again as this poor level of battery performance and management is unacceptable in todays world.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Elle

ElleDRUMMOYNE

What a shocker!!

Have only used it twice...I can not get it to stay turned on, it just keeps cutting out. ... so my tiny lawn takes forever to mow. Can't find who I contact for service. I bought it on line but can't remember where..I obviously buy on line too much.

Elle

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Big Al

Big AlBrisbane

No complains yet

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Faulty Machine and Poor Customer Service

Cutting results are okay but issue is with reliability of machine. I have purchased 9 months ago has to repair twice, first of all On/Off switch was faulty and after replacement of machine now issue is with battery. It's more than two months still my is not repaired. I have requested for refund of money but not sure.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Ashwin

Ashwin

perfect one for small lawn/backyard

I picked up one from auction online and turned out to be great little mower for my small lawn. The battery charges pretty fast and last for 40~60 minutes in one go. Less noisy compared to the petrol one I used earlier.

Assembly was quite easy and its light weight. Even my wife is able to use it easily.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Claude

ClaudeSydney, NSW

Great little mower! Perfect for small to medium sized lawns.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Dhaneshwar

DhaneshwarBrisbane

Easy assembly and easy to use but bettery could have been better!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Value for Money, Light & Easy to use, Cuts GREAT.

I wasn’t sure if it would cut the long native grasses/weeds but it POWERED through no worries. It even mulched the small sticks that we’re hiding in the long grass. The battery lasted about an hour.
It’s so lightweight I can cut the grass with ease & NO sore joints afterwards.
Very happy that I took the chance on this purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2017