Bigger Boyz Toyz BBT 75cc

Bigger Boyz Toyz BBT 75cc

• Safety

Bbt52 and bbt54cc Chainsaws

I have 2 bbt saws find them excellent my 54 cuts as good as my mates 60cc husky and still had acouple of problems oil pump onmy 52 BBT SENT ME A NEW ONE problem solved and chain brake on the same saw I did a small mod myself problem solved I cut mainly dead whitegum about 6 ton a wk in season use 20/50engoil for the bar 50two1 oilfuel mix and oil the air filter once uget it right your on a winner also use synthetic 2/oil

Purchased in March 2018 for $150.00.

Safety
Lyle

LyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I read the reviews 1st

Purchased in February 2019.

Safety
Bigger Boyz Toyz
BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toyz

Hello Lyle,
By the sounds of it, your oil tank cap could be not sealing properly and creating a venturi effect, which would cause your oil to leak out. Just check your oil cap seal, we have plenty of spares in stock.
Cheers
BBTA

Tony

Warranty not as what they say

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Bigger Boyz Toyz
BBT S.Bigger Boyz Toyz

Hello Tony,
Making violent threatening calls to staff will just simply not be tolerated, we are more than happy to help anyone and our doors are always open for anyone wanting help, but no employee deserves to be threatened.
Cheers
BBTA

Petrol Chainsaws

Find out how Bigger Boyz Toyz BBT 75cc compares to other Petrol Chainsaws

After 9 months, still going strong

bought to saw 9 months ago and haven't regretted it. I don't know what the name brands in this class are like, but the BBT 75cc'll do me. Make sure to check the air filter regularly and other usual maintenance and you get a good saw for much less than the big name saws.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Roo S

Roo S

top product

I have owned my saw for approx 9 months and am amazed how good this saw is for the price paid.
It is easy to start and very light for its size. I am on my no 3 chain and can not fault the saw.
I am on the land so it has had a very good work out without any problems.

charlieashford

value for money

I got my 75cc BBT new for $350 delivered about 3 years ago,i cut for three fires and mostly box and ironbark,i wouldn't compare with husky or stihl but then I wouldn't buy another one of them at top dollar either,i didn't like 24" bar and now run 20" because of safety and manouverability.The fuel cap leaks a bit but that's not a biggie,the muffler is straight through with no mesh so be careful in the dry and the full throttle hold for starting has never worked.I wont mention to keep chain sharp because that's stupid but yes as an operator of chainsaws (not pro)I would take this saw tomorrow to cut all day after 3 years.

charlie

2017 now and still going , replaced starter cord .

MikoPenguin

Fantastic chainsaw robust and great vaule

Did not want to spend $1300 on big branded saw or buy another second hand with no warranty ,so after comparing power,max revs, weight , carburetors,chain ,bar and responding to questions. Reading reviews and a company that mostly sells chainsaws and like products . I am very happy with my BBT 75 . Good quality product. Not a heap of junk .Very easy to start, heaps of power in the mid range .Have worn out one chain on hardwood.Best chainsaw out
Build quality, power,easy to start, warranty, price

Dan

Danasked

I used my 75cc bbt chainsaw for the first time. It let through a lot of saw dust through the air filter. Is this a common problem? Is there an aftermarket airfilter for these saws.

Miko

Had the same problem just used some silicon to seal it up . Possible try to buy a gasket for a Husky because this saw is a copy.

charlie

same as mine but ive never owned a saw that didn't,a lite smear of grease on joining surfaces,mines done 3 years now,remember to clean fuel tank breather

Doug.J
Doug.J

I have 3 DUST FREE chainsaws but all let dust into the carby and give trouble so I have to take
the 3 to get a trailer load of wood, then take off the filter and swirl petrol into the intake and wash it back out to
clear the jets, its false advertising to say it dust free.
Doug