Plus - 6 Person, 4 Person, 9 Person, 3 Person

• Portability
Consumer

Consumer

Great tent. Value for money

Bought this tent Wanderer Magnitude 6V from BCF to replace my 4P instant up tent. Very happy with the product. Sure it doesn’t setup as quick as instant tents. But it performed well in the environments I camped in and I think it’s in the right price point. The fibreglass poles also gave me the assurance of easily available parts. Bag that came with it is quite tight. So purchased the Campfire BBQ canvas bag from Kings and it was perfect, which I can even put in the ground tarp in the bag with the tent.

Purchased in March 2020 at BCF.

Katrina B.

Katrina B.Perth, WA

Didn’t last 1 camping trip

I bought this tent the other week, have just returned for a refund. This tent didn’t even last 1 night before one of the poles broke in 23km/hr winds. The tent did hold up for the rest of the weekend thankfully so we didn’t have to go home early.
The tent is very spacious and other than being hard to get the outer fly over due to the height it’s easy enough to set up and pack-away by 1 person. I love that it’s got the front under cover but where we can put the esky and food box under cover without actually being in the tent itself.
If it wasn’t for the pole breaking it could have been a great tent.

Purchased in February 2020 at BCF Online Store for A$149.99.

Graeme

GraemeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

BCF not publishing all reviews

I purchased the Wanderer Shade tent from BCF and received it nearly 2 weeks later. I left a review on the BCF site regarding the time that it took and no simple instructions in setting it up. I thought that it was being dropped shipped from China due to the time it took to receive it but eventually found that it was shipped from Western Australia. I did put that in my review on the product. What BCF do is they check all reviews and only put favorable ones up on their site. My understanding is that this is illegal and that is why Trip Advisor were fined for doing the same thing.

Purchased in April 2019 at BCF Online Store.

Tents

Find out how BCF Wanderer Magnitude compares to other Tents

Yowey59

Yowey59Childers

Assembly

Instruction are terrible what little there are. I stated this was my first tent and told it is easy to set up. I have tried 3 times now and still havent had it set up corectly. Pegs bend when hit into the ground, awning posts and ropes are very light and are hard to tighten to stop moving. Would never recomend buying this tent very flimsy

quality1st

quality1st

Mediocre at best

We've used this tent a few times and can never get the fly positioned correctly, so the fly touches the tent and leaks in a dew. Thankfully we've never been in it in the rain. The tent comes with no actual instructions and there are no helpful videos online that I can find, other than the retailers fluffy promotional video. The pegs are flimsy and bend at the slightest resistance, and the "awning" posts have the structural integrity of a pipe cleaner. Other than that its okay.

Sare

SareMelbourne

Nice and Sturdy

Although it takes a little longer to set up, it is, however a fantastic and very sturdy tent. We have used roughly 5 times since our purchase last year, stays pretty dry when it rains. Tearing down isn't an easy job and usually requires two people to set up and tear down, but to have a sturdy tent - its worth the compromise. I love how theres 3 different entrances, 2 in the front area and 1 in the back area. The 2 rooms can be separated by zipping the partition up. Overall a very good tent that holds up in the weather.

Yusufs outdoorsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good quality tent

Good quality purchased from bcf for 69 dollars. I have the 3 person size and it fits 3 people comfortably. Has plenty of room for a double or queen air bed and has options for a electric cable mounting available if needed. I pitched up the tent my self in about 25 minutes and took me about 15 minutes to put away. The tent was up in some light rain and it did not leak and holds up well in 20 to 30 kmph winds I cannot fault this tent so far it's is a good product

Warren Moyses

Warren Moyses

A great Tent at a good price!

I've used this tent for over twelve months on at least a dozen occasions. 10 minute set up and rather sturdy even though so simple. Good wind resistance and stability in winter with plenty of venting when needed. I've had it out in storm weather and stayed perfectly dry.

andy

andyNSW, 2489

wanderer magnitude 9v

I would recommend the wanderer magnitude to anyone.. Great tent that handled heavy wind and rain at crescent head without a drama.. Very roomy inside and Handles the winter months with ease

Tents

Find out how BCF Wanderer Magnitude compares to other Tents

NightLily

NightLilyPerth, WA

Good family tent

We’ve made good use of this family size tent. Easy enough to set up.
We sleep two adults and 3 kids in one section while the other section is filled with our belongings.
We would happily purchase this model again.