Outdoor Connection Brampton

Outdoor Connection Brampton

• Portability

HelenaoncelloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great family tent

Purchased in September 2020 at Outdoor Connection for $749.00.

AntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Family Tent on the Market

A very well stitched tent. Stands up to strong winds. Over a three day rainfall this tent did not leak. Easy to put up and very generous room inside. Very pleased with this family tent. Easy to fold and pack away. Approximately 30 mins to erect and 50 mins to break down and fold away. Need two people to pull the fly over as the tent stands at 2 metres high.

Purchased in September 2019 at Tentworld.

Jason

JasonCentral Queensland, QLD

great tent

I almost don't have to add anything to this review that hasn't been said. Its a great tent, easy to setup and will take bad weather without a problem. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2011 at campco for $500.00.

Find out how Outdoor Connection Brampton compares to other Tents

You wont find better after care service anywhere in Oz!!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Bedshed WA, Rockingham for $560.00.

Adam Yaooo

Adam YaoooSydney

Professional service. Very good product

Great professionals, staff super friendly to top it off! The products are very good quality and also was offered to change items once we got wrongly the first one. Very satisfied

Vickie

VickieGold Coast

The best tent and after sales service.

Best and most versatile family tent

We bought our Brampton in mid 2016 and first used it over a long weekend in November in NW Tas. Got hammered by wind, rain and hail. Other tents got trashed but the three OC Weekenders (Brampton/Bedarra & Heron) all came through intact. No leaks and only a couple of split hornet pole sections. OC supplied us with new replacements free of charge. Since then have used over week period in Bruny island. Easy to set up and versatile in its lay out with end/side awnings and optional awning side walls. Too many features to mention, its just a great tent! Big thanks to OC for their youtube info, FB page and backup service.

BreezerCanberra

Perfect family tent- does everything and more

Great family tent

We've used our tent 3 times now and absolutely love it ( all 3 times in the rain with no leaks

Hugh

HughBrisbane

Great family Tent

We bought this recently as our first family tent. I watched the video on how to put it up and it was so easy and quick. We were at a big school camping event and everyone was coming by to check out our tent. It is so versatile and well built. I can't recommend any higher

little t sunshine

little t sunshine

Love this tent!

I do adore this tent. We were in terrible wind for a week and this tent was a rock. Easy to put up once you have mastered it. Did look on youtube to get hints and this made a huge difference. I would buy this tent again and I have five different tents and this is our go to tent when all the family are together as it is huge.

Carlos F

Carlos FBrisbane

Best tent we've had (and we've had a lot)

This is just an amazing brand. We've been in the worst of rain with the tent sitting basically in the middle of the river, and stayed bone try. Heaps of ventilation for the summer months too. Easy to set up.

Suzanne

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing tent ! Amazing service

We bought this 18 months ago , camp with 4 kids . We go for 3-7 day trips . Tent is super quick to put up takes 20 mins max .
We have edured heavy rain and still dry inside . Temperature is nice due to the ventilation. With the fly being nice and big you can leave the doors open on the screen only. we have camp beds and the floor is not showing any wear.
We got a faulty fly when we purchased it- the stitching was holding closed another part , outdoor connection sent a new one ASAP , no cost .
We get lots of campers commenting on the size and design . Just wish I could afford the extra shade parts with 4 kids that would make a great space.
Will buy outdoor connection again

Sam Harvey

Sam HarveySydney

Handsome Looking Tent

Its easy to setup once you've done it for 3-5 times. Its big and spacious. The quality of the material is also good. The extra shade outside is simply an excellent addition to the tent. Great investment.

research junkie

research junkiesydney

easy to put up and lots of room

Love this tent. Lightweight and easy to put up; a really good quality tent. 3 rooms that you can easily stand up it, so lots of space for our large family. Lots of good details like zipped pockets for the fly ropes and places to hang things from and pockets to put your phone, torch or keys etc. Withstands strong winds and heavy rain too! As an experienced camper I would definitely recommend this tent to other tent buyers.

min

Great Family Tent. Excellent customer support

Frosty

FrostyPerth, WA

Love this tent

First time camping in this tent and I loved it, easy to put up and easy to fold and get back in bag. Have read some previous comments and the company must have listened because tent came in one bag and the poles in another bag and both good quality. Would highly recommend.

Good tent - great backup service as well

I agree this tent is excellent quality for the price. I also found the backup service to be great. We had a problem with the elastic unravelling and falling out of the poles so I rang the company (based in Queensland) and they happily posted out replacement poles very quickly.
Propmt follow-up service

neville r.asked

Just rolling out the fly to check pack away if dry 3 weeks after using it experiencing rain during the dismantling process. Have found the fly to be wet and some spaced out black areas that could be mould. Dirty areas are able to be cleaned with soapy water and towelled dry. Intend to hang it on the line to dry. Can we treat the sparse mould(?)with a bleach solution?

Ant

Hi Nev. Not sure about the mould/treating, I'm just a customer who left a review. I've packed down in the rain with my tent in the past and the best advice I can give you for the future is to unpack it when you get home an open it out under a sheltered area for a day or two to allow it to dry out completely. I know its a pain in the arse but you will avoid the mould situation that you have. Ant

Helenaoncello

I'm with the previous poster. Unfortunately I wouldn't know how to treat the mould - there's a few posts in "camping in Queensland" facebook group if you're interested. I packed up in the rain and hung the fly up to dry in the garage - pain in the butt but avoided getting it mouldy. I'm fastidious when it comes to packing tents away dry. will leave it in the living room if I have to for a week. Drives hubby insane but worth it.

neville r.

Thanks yes checking ourselves on this one as I once had a Coleman centre post canvas/cotton tent and Had to ho in the bin

sheryl

sherylasked

Looking at purchasing the Brampton or the Galaxy as a replacement for a 2 room Coleman (growing family). Was wondering if there are privacy screens that you cant see through separating each room rather than just mesh?

Daz
Daz

Hi Sheryl, certainly with the Brampton the room separating screens are not see through. We leave them half zipped (from top to bottom) as half room dividers and roll the unzipped portion vertically (use large plastic pegs to secure) for easy access between rooms. Hope this helps, certainly a great tent!

Breezer

Hi Sheryl, as Dan mentioned the room dividers have the mesh and the privacy screens plus the windows and doors have mesh plus privacy screens. The privacy screens can be rolled away leaving the mesh in place or roll away both on one go without separating them.
We have use our Brampton tents many times since my first review and it’s fantastic. Bucket loads of room and very water proof. Easy to put up for such a big tent. 2 people are needed. We now have the basic set up completed in 20 mins with just the fly sheet pegs to push in. Hope this helps. Breezer.

SarahT

SarahTasked

We went camping over the Christmas break and had a little wind storm and awoke to find ourselves and our belongings covered in dust that had been blown up between the fly the the mesh... thus researching a new tent! can anybody tell me how high up the mesh windows sit up off the floor, and if the the fly flaps/billow out to allow the dust to fly up and in on the Brampton?

Hi SarahT
The bottom of the mesh for the windows/doors is approx. 6 inch above the ground. On our last trip we left the no see me cover open and dust did enter the tent. However the no see me cover can be opened at the top only preventing the dust coming into the actual tent. The top of the no see me cover is approx 1.8 m high and I suspect it would have to be a strong wind to make it blow over the top and I tom the tent.
Hope this helps.