Joolca Ensuite Double

Joolca Ensuite Double

See the Best Tents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Joolca

• Portability

Alex W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer service

Purchased in January 2020 at Tentworld for $279.00.

Alex W.

Thanks for the prompt response Emre, I have sent you an email.

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Setup perfection

Purchased in June 2020 for $235.00.

Colin PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant

Purchased in November 2019 at On line from Joolca for $218.00.

JoolcaJoolca

Thanks Colin, for being a legend firstly, and for being a loyal Joolca customer secondly. Taking the feedback on board - glad to hear you love the new Ensuite overall :)

Warm regards,
Chris

Kath E.
Kath E.South West, WA

Quick and Easy

We've only used this once, but my daughter and I got this up pretty quickly. We had to read the instructions for the towel rail but it was all very quick to set up. An added bonus was when we packed it back up it fitted back into its bag easily. Worth spending the extra for the quality.

Purchased in June 2018 at Joolca online for $219.00.

Denise GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best ever. so private yet so exposed when you like extremely easy to erect and pack away. 200%+++++

all great +++
Used 5 times so far and will continue to be impressed each time I`m sure great in rain if tired down correctly should be no problem in wind height airflow all a bonus as stated extremely easy to erect and fold away

Purchased in March 2019.

Bush Camper
Bush CamperPerth, WA

Absolutely Fantastic

Everything you guys say it is and more, I've been chasing this ultimate shower tent combo solution for the last 10 years. It ticks all the boxes. Great to see you took Jim's advice and added the extra window in the dry room. No suggestions from me, you can't improve on perfection. Well done.

Purchased in February 2016 for $229.00.

Tony
TonyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Joolca ensuite tent

I haven't had the opportunity to use the ensuite yet but I am sure it will l be excellent as are the other Joolca product that I have.
thanks so much Joolca team.

Purchased in August 2019.

Steve W
Steve WSouth Australia

Easy and practical

Used a few times now. Easy to erect for one person. Has plenty of features to hold toilet rolls, soaps etc. has a good system to hold a shower head, there is even a place to put your mobile phone so it stays dry. Provides very good privacy. If it's pegged out correctly it's quite resistant to strong winds as well. Rolls up neatly into it's own bag without too much effort for easy storage. I done my homework and this is by far the best camping ensuite on the market and it's quite well priced.

Purchased at eBay.

Brittney T
Brittney TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best EVER

It took two of us 17 seconds... yes... 17 seconds to set up our new loo tent first go. Honestly it is amazing! Great size height and width wise. My 6f5 partner fits in perfectly. I love the laundry bag and also the cargo net for the roof.

I was hesitant at buying first as it a bit pricy but I really am glad as the quality is next to none and is waaaaaaay better than one of those flip out loo tents.

It stays dry in the rain, the perfect place to get changed. It does not hold smells and does not get overly hot in the sun.

Purchased in April 2019 at Joolca for $235.00.

John Casey
John CaseyFar North Queensland, QLD

Saved my marriage

After buying numerous double Shower Tents and spending our time trying to erect them (4) we needed 6 men, 20ft of rope and a dog to get them to stand up, I wont even go into the drama of pulling them down. All of them were sent to the tip. I then went to the Joolca website and watched the video of the guys putting it up, done deal, I can now put it up in 15 seconds once out of the bag and nearly the same time getting it down. Live it highly reccomended.

Purchased in June 2015 for $230.00.

Sandy
SandyVictoria

Great Product

Great product, fast delivery. Easy to assemble & pack away. Very sturdy & excellent storage compartments . Only downside is it's a bit see through so not great for night time. Love it!

Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I cannot rave about this company or products enough!!

KellyH
KellyHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Camping Life made easier and more enjoyable

This is the greatest easiest addition to our camping trips, I put it up and down by myself in about 2 minutes highly recommended, no more arguing over who is setting up the bathroom

Purchased in March 2016.

Wendy B.
Wendy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Well constructed. Love it

Well constructed. Easy to erect and dismamtle. Thoughtful extras (towel rail, positioning hooks etc) Lots of options for the shower hose. We love it. Use it every time we are out, even if its just for a changing room

Purchased in April 2018 at Joolca.

Robert
RobertHunter Region, NSW

great product

fantastic product and super easy to set up and put down. have used it three times now, once was quite windy and it did not budge. very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at Joolca.