Joolca Ensuite Double

Joolca Ensuite Double

See the Best Tents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Denise George

Denise GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best ever. so private yet so exposed when you like extremely easy to erect and pack away. 200%+++++

all great +++
Used 5 times so far and will continue to be impressed each time I`m sure great in rain if tired down correctly should be no problem in wind height airflow all a bonus as stated extremely easy to erect and fold away

Purchased in March 2019.

Bush Camper

Bush CamperPerth, WA

Absolutely Fantastic

Everything you guys say it is and more, I've been chasing this ultimate shower tent combo solution for the last 10 years. It ticks all the boxes. Great to see you took Jim's advice and added the extra window in the dry room. No suggestions from me, you can't improve on perfection. Well done.

Purchased in February 2016 for $229.00.

Tony

TonyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Joolca ensuite tent

I haven't had the opportunity to use the ensuite yet but I am sure it will l be excellent as are the other Joolca product that I have.
thanks so much Joolca team.

Purchased in August 2019.

Steve W

Steve WSouth Australia

Easy and practical

Used a few times now. Easy to erect for one person. Has plenty of features to hold toilet rolls, soaps etc. has a good system to hold a shower head, there is even a place to put your mobile phone so it stays dry. Provides very good privacy. If it's pegged out correctly it's quite resistant to strong winds as well. Rolls up neatly into it's own bag without too much effort for easy storage. I done my homework and this is by far the best camping ensuite on the market and it's quite well priced.

Purchased at eBay.

Brittney T

Brittney TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best EVER

It took two of us 17 seconds... yes... 17 seconds to set up our new loo tent first go. Honestly it is amazing! Great size height and width wise. My 6f5 partner fits in perfectly. I love the laundry bag and also the cargo net for the roof.

I was hesitant at buying first as it a bit pricy but I really am glad as the quality is next to none and is waaaaaaay better than one of those flip out loo tents.

It stays dry in the rain, the perfect place to get changed. It does not hold smells and does not get overly hot in the sun.

Purchased in April 2019 at Joolca for $235.00.

John Casey

John CaseyFar North Queensland, QLD

Saved my marriage

After buying numerous double Shower Tents and spending our time trying to erect them (4) we needed 6 men, 20ft of rope and a dog to get them to stand up, I wont even go into the drama of pulling them down. All of them were sent to the tip. I then went to the Joolca website and watched the video of the guys putting it up, done deal, I can now put it up in 15 seconds once out of the bag and nearly the same time getting it down. Live it highly reccomended.

Purchased in June 2015 for $230.00.

Sandy

SandyVictoria

Great Product

Great product, fast delivery. Easy to assemble & pack away. Very sturdy & excellent storage compartments . Only downside is it's a bit see through so not great for night time. Love it!

Portability

I cannot rave about this company or products enough!!

KellyH

KellyHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Camping Life made easier and more enjoyable

This is the greatest easiest addition to our camping trips, I put it up and down by myself in about 2 minutes highly recommended, no more arguing over who is setting up the bathroom

Purchased in March 2016.

Wendy B.

Wendy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Well constructed. Love it

Well constructed. Easy to erect and dismamtle. Thoughtful extras (towel rail, positioning hooks etc) Lots of options for the shower hose. We love it. Use it every time we are out, even if its just for a changing room

Purchased in April 2018 at Joolca.

great product

fantastic product and super easy to set up and put down. have used it three times now, once was quite windy and it did not budge. very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at Joolca.

Joolca ensuite tent

Fantastic product. Quick and easy setup and pack up. Plenty of room. It is much more robust then the usual quick setup ensuite tents and having the 2 rooms means you can get changed in the dry

Mal_W

Mal_WDarling Downs, QLD

So easy to use, and compact.

This is a good quality product, which is very easy for my wife and I to put up and pull down. It is nice and compact, so does not take up much room in the car.

Purchased at Joolca Online.

Kari E.

Kari E.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely Brilliant

We did a lot of comparing when searching for an en-suite so go with our new Patriot Camper. The Joolca Double en-suite is perfect for our set up. So easy to set up and pack down, perfect for a portable toilet and shower system. I am absolutely delighted with this unit and am recommending to everyone I meet! We've used it more than a dozen times for both overnight and longer stays. It's really sturdy in any conditions and just feels spacious and good quality. Setting up is a breeze!

Purchased in July 2018.

Janice

JaniceFar North Queensland, QLD

Dr. Who Tardis

This Trumps everything on the market. . Your wife will love you bought smart and just made every future camping trip that much more enjoyable. It packs away reasonablty small and fits back in the carry bag easy. strong frame, sets up and packs away without any frustration and all within 1 minute. Has towel rack, shower hook, shampoo/ soap holders, Roomy for both showering, dressing and can double for toilet room. After investigating everything on the market im confident i made the best choice

Purchased in March 2017.

Clare

ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is awesome! Makes camping shower setup a breeze!

This ensuite tent is so easy to erect. The generous storage bag allows for fast easy stowing in the camper.
It showcases a clever design with lots of optional extras for use inside the tent.

Purchased in May 2017 for $199.00.

Natalie.T

Natalie.TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy camper

The Joolca double ensuite is an amazing addition to any camping set up. It literally took 1min to fully erect fresh out of the bag, the storage is amazing.. no more crap on the floor getting dirty! Yes! The floor is apart of the tent so water can escape & no dirt on your feet! The team at Joolca are incredibly helpful & easy to deal with I love my ensuite! Highly recommend! Very happy camper!l

Purchased in December 2018.

n-c-b

n-c-bVictoria

Best Pop Up Ensuite on the Market. Lots of thought has gone into this one.

I previously had a different brand of double ensuite tent. This SHREDS the competition. The quality of the fabric used, the design, all the little extra things that have gone into it, flawless. The construction and frame is great, easy to put up and very fast! it packs up just as quickly and easily and it very stable. Joolca has obviously put a lot of time and effort into the design of this ensuite and it shows. Well done.