BCM Fencing

BCM Fencing

3.8

Excellent service and top quality fencing

Eren and the team are great to deal with and did an awesome job removing my asbestos fence and replacing it with a beautiful colorbond fence. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out.

Diane

DianePerth, WA

Thanks Eren for securing our side fence (not installed by you guys) when it starting bending and leaning over in the high winds. I really appreciated the time and effort you took to come all the way to our place to help stop part of the fence from completely falling over. Thank you!

Great quality fence

The guys removing the old fence were quick and professional same as the guys who replaced the old fence with the new colorbond fence they were quick and the quality was awesome. The owner was easy too deal with will definitely recommend to other people.

Ryan D.

Ryan D.Perth, WA

Amazing work

I would like to say that Aaron and his team are amazing at everything, the price, workmanship and reliability to complete to the task on time. Highly recommend these guys, for all fencing work. Trevor

Repeat Customer

Competitive quote, excellent service, accommodating with family pets.
BCM Fencing have been called to replaced 2 fences on our property after they have been damaged.
Would recommend BCM Fencing and utilise them again.

Paul S.

Paul S.Perth, WA

No qoute

Rang them to arrange for someone to come to my property and give me a quote.
They said they would ring me back in 2 hours to arrange a time for this but they never rang. Nice people

Great job. On Budget, on Time and Professional

We required a pool gate installation. I would highly recommend Eren. He is a quality tradesman who delivered on his promise to build a safe and solid gate to comply with regulations.

Very pleased customers!

BCM installed 2 fences on our property after storm damage, and we are very pleased with the result!! Would have them again if needed! Good job guys, would recommend you to anyone who needs a new fence!

Rhyss

RhyssPerth, WA

Excellent work and service

We have had BCM around our place a few times. Patio, fencing and gates. Every time the work has been exceptional quality, installed on time as per quote. Pricing was good too. Highly recommend them!

Jo K.

Jo K.Perth, WA

Amazing Service

BCM installed a gate on our property.
From the first enquiry, to quote, to installation we found them absolutely amazing. Eren went over and above and did the little extras that you don't ask for like longer drop bolts so you don't have to bend over so far.. He treats your property like his property and gives you quality products and service, I couldn't recommend them enough, top job guys

Great quality and customer service.

Very happy with the service we received . The job was done in great time and was a easy process from quote to finish. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Thank you again.

Reliable and professional

BCM Fencing were fantastic to deal with from the first time I contacted them to have my front gates replaced. They did a fantastic job removing the rusty gate and installing the new ones

Daniel E.

Daniel E.Perth, WA

Excellent workman ship and finished product.

From start to finish my experience with Eren and his team could not have been better. No issues were to hard for this team to overcome. Would highly recommend again!

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Awesome job from the boys couldn’t be happier. Cheers

Awesome job from the boys.
Couldn’t be happier with the project. BCM are a great quality company. For all your fencing needs I highly recommend getting in contact with BCM fencing

peter ski

peter skiPerth, WA

Unreliable and unprofessional

After nearly 2 months of waiting since quote was given for a fence repair, nothing has happened. All phone calls and emails are not returned. Very unprofessional. They have wasted my time.

HET

HETPerth, WA

Unreliable

We had quote for fence and side garden gate. We were dealing with a real estate agency so things took a while. Fence installation went ok, although the contractor did not clean up very well. Gate was delayed, a week or so I thought. Almost three months later still no gate and no communication despite my text messages and emails. Will have to go else where as I have given up on them.

unprofessional

one of the most unprofessional companies i have ever dealt with. Unreliable, unpunctual and impossible to contact - no reply to emails and phone calls go to a message bank of a "private number" .

Rosalie

RosalieMandurah

Lies and False Promises

This chap [name removed] was asked for a quote on a simple fencing job. All we got was delays, lies and false promises. Finally gave up the chase after several weeks of pursuing [name removed] and are now trying to obtain another quote.

Din

DinPerth

Awesome Job, would definitely be recommending to Friends and Family

They completed 26 metres of fencing and the results were excellent. The fence looks very nice and sturdy. The site supervisor for my house was satisfied as well. I am very happy with the job, I would definitely recommend their services.

Awesome job, highly recommended

BCM fencing was prompt and on time with providing an on site quote and then were quick to get our fence and gates built within a couple of weeks. BCM were friendly and made the process easy. We are very happy with our new fences and gates