100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Beach Street Veterinary Clinic? Claim your listing.

Karen
Karenmelbourne15 posts

Exceptional Service

I have been using this vet for many years with our pets. The staff are professional, go above and beyond. It's more than pet carer, holistic care taking into account the needs of the owners also. I would recommend all the staff saying that our Vet Sue is amazing as does Nurse Jill. In the last year they've supported me with two of my fur babies gaining their angel wings.As a nurse I've held many hands of those leaving this world and I have to say hold a paw is just so sad. I've seen palliative care at its best at Beach St.
Chocolatta