3.0

50% · 11 · 50%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
1.0
Brand Manager for Beauty Genesis? Claim your listing.

Helen
Helen

Very dirty - used towels and the benches were filthy

I see others rate this place highly. My regular nail technician is away and she recommended this place. She recommended Ivy who was on holidays. There were 2 other women there who were rude. My SNS manicure has chipped after 2 days and it usually lasts 3 weeks. There was no cuticle treatment which I am relieved about because the equipment wasn't sterilised. There were dirty towels on the foot rests for the pedicure. The staff were eating food with the doors open while they were doing my nails.
I had to leave to get cash because thete were handmade signs saying cash only, but this was after I booked. I shouldn't have come back, I really regret it.
Mama
MamaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC23 posts

Brand new , spotlessly clean, awesome pedicure

Stopped to try out a new salon which just opened. The place is spotless, the staff very friendly and professional and the pedicure was great!!! Will be back!!!! This is my new go to nail salon.