Becoming Healthy

Becoming Healthy

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

amandaspringbrook

fits into my life perfectly A++++++++

I have been using becoming healthy off an on since 2004 and its the only product on the market today that does what it claims to do loose weight , the milkshake flavours are so tasty and filling there awesome for busy people on the go and not to mention great value for money there is a lots of help and customer rewards programmes for you as well. I give bill coots a 5 stars thank you A+++++++++
flavour choice and great value for money
nothing

healthy life

the Shakes the diefinatley the best out and are cheapest .. I've love them . take them with on hoilday and tell everyone about them. i can't live without .. helpful information and custom service is great and 7 differnent flavours all great.. becoming healthy have great custom service ..
everything
na

Friendly reliable help

I have had excellent results with Becoming Healthy, they are happy to send a free sample for you to try. 7 different flavours. Prompt free delivery & customer rewards programme. Dietician usually answers the phone for any support or queries I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try meal replacement shakes
reliable, inexpensive, energy efficient".

ruthhall08
ruthhall08

You can healthy by eating healthy food. be stress less, happy.

Kyleasked

These shakes how many calories do the two scoops per Shake add up to also the sugar is that not two high everyone is saying sugar is bad if your trying to lose weight. Also what is the amount of exercise you recommend per day. I am really looking forward to starting just would like some information thank you keen.

Hi Kyle,

Not a great deal as I put the info into a friends weight watchers points calculator to find out what they would rate it in there point system, and it came up 0. So I give these a 10/10, great meal replacement just to keep you going without the constant hunger feeling . I exercise 2 or 3 times a week but going for a walk or parking your car future away has helped and the great tasting shakes in tow you cant go wrong.
I love them and sware by them and have been using them off an on since 2004 and ive had a baby and gained 8kg during that time so the shakes helped me get the baby weight off, when i was ready and i started exercing about 2years after having a baby so I was not in any hurry and I started exercising once a week for the 1st 12 month then increased it slowly by doing AQUA water aerobics and walking nothing to stressful and Bill is available when you call to either order or ask questions .
Good luck Kyle.