4.4

Mez Connolly

Mez ConnollySydney, NSW

This eating plan works....it is all set out for you to follow right down to the shopping list.

I followed the high protein diet which helped with hunger and any cravings. I followed the program carefully each day and kept track of all food....the online support was the best for me as I could see exactly where I was at. I actually looked forward to taking my photo and doing my weigh-in each week and you can refer back and see your progress both by photo and by charts. I'm now going onto Program 2 to keep working on my health and diet. Thank you TWD.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

So easy and exciting food!!

Shopping list and meal plans make this program easy to follow and it works. The official Facebook group is supportive and inspiring. Out of 100+ meals only one we didn’t like so that’s an amazing stat.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Peter, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program! We are glad that you found the program easy and enjoyed the recipes. We wish you all the best and thanks for the awesome review.

Erica

EricaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

This is an amazing balanced diet. It teaches you to balance your food intake. It's a lifestyle change not a quick fix.

The food is filling and recipes easy to follow. The shopping list was the best as I didn't have to calculate what I would need. Took the stress out of the process.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Erica, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program! We are glad that you recipes to your liking. We wish you all the best and thanks for the awesome review.

Health benefits

I've just been diagnosed with diabetes, so any weight loss, however small, is going to improve my health. I have only lost 5 kg, so far, but I am feeling a lot better, and I'm sleeping better too.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Toni, congratulations on your results so far! We are glad to hear that you are feeling better, we wish you all the best going forwards. Thank you for the great review.

Barb J

Barb JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well worth the effort

I was never hungry on this programme. The food was plentiful, and I even learnt how to cook vegetables in a way that I actually enjoyed eating them! I also appreciated the shopping list, which made weekly planning a breeze.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program! We are glad that you found the program easy and enjoyed the recipes. We wish you all the best and thanks for the awesome review.

Pauline KeaysMid North Coast, NSW

Easiest diet to follow

What I liked about the 12 week Protein Plus diet was the ease of planning the weekly meals. The smoothies are delicious. I will continue with them. It certainly changed my attitude to healthy eating. I, unfortunately, am not on Facebook, so I could not engage with the Community Forum. There shoud be alternative options for people such as me.
This was very disappointing. You must remember to upload a weekly photo, and remember to click "save". I am so pleased I finally chose to do this program, after seeing it promoted so often.

MajoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing

the TWD is the most sustainable methods to loose weight and gain good health. I call it a lifestyle not a diet. It teaches you or retrains you portion control, understand nutrition and food groups. Once you get a handle on the 'Units' you can freestyle and make up your own menus. I totally recommend this and in particular if you are suffering the side effects of menopause, please try this lifestyle change :)

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for the awesome review! We are glad that you have found the program useful, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Fiona

FionaDarling Downs, QLD

This is a great way of eating, easy to follow and gets results!

The food on TWD was filling and the program was easy to follow. It gives you a whole food approach to eating that is healthy and sustainable in the long term.

Start DateMay 2020
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Fiona, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program! We are glad that you have enjoyed the program. We wish you the best moving forward and thanks for the awesome review.

Feedback

Feedback

The TWD experience is well worth doing.

Being able to eat 3 meals/day and lose weight was wonderful. Sometimes there seemed to be too much food, I was never hungry and the old cravings went away. The program was very easy to follow with daily diet plans and recipes for all meals.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program! We are glad that you have enjoyed it and the food. We wish you the best of luck and thanks for the awesome review.

RMcPherson

RMcPhersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sustainable!

The variety of food is amazing, suiting all tastes, flexible and wholesome. Teaching portion size and nutrition. I was never hungry. It was very easy to follow. The extra support was amazing.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Congratulations on your results over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you the best going forward, and thanks for the awesome review.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Fantastic

A fantastic program that is sustainable long term. Delicious meal plans, focusing on foods that are nutritious and filling. Easy to follow and a great support network available. Would highly recommend.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Fiona, congratulations on your results over the course of the program. We are glad that you have enjoyed the program. We wish you the best of luck, and thanks for the awesome review.

Robyn

Robyn

Fantastic Variety

Loved the TWD, the variety of food was excellent and I never felt hungry. It has taught me the right way to eat and how to control portion sizes. I found the program easy to follow and was very impressed with the shopping list you were supplied with, so easy.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Robyn, congratulations on your results over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best going forward and thanks for the awesome review.

Linda M.

Linda M.Perth, WA

Easy to follow

Yes great wholesome food. Easy to follow.
We were happy with the result.
Continue to follow the plan and use the recipes.
Your customer service was also fantastic.
Thank you for the program.

Start DateMarch 2020
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Linda, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed it and are happy with your results. We wish you all the best continuing on, and thanks for the awesome review.

Simply the best support for Total Health and Wellbeing

Following the total wellbeing diet ensures balanced nutrition and I never felt hungry or deprived and education on how to include indulgence food and continue to manage weight / weight loss was invaluable knowledge to gain.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for the awesome review! Congratulations on your results over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed the program. We wish you all the best going forward.

Scott A

Scott APerth, WA

Fantastic lifestyle change

Great recipes and very filling portions. Easy to follow plan that’s worked great for a busy lifestyle. It takes a little getting used to the prep side of things but well worth the time.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Scott, congratulations on your results over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed the plan. We wish you the best moving forward and thanks for the awesome review.

JoR

JoRHobart, TAS

Excellent program! Adaptable to suit any style of eating. Great level of support.

This is an easy to follow, healthy eating style. I felt satisfied and my body and didn't want or crave for anything. Loved that you can still indulge in treats i.e. wine! The website has everything you need to follow the plan and create healthy, nutritious meals. There are also great recipe books to purchase if you prefer hard copy recipes to follow.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for your awesome review! We are glad that you have enjoyed the program and the eating. Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we do wish you the best of luck.

Life Changing

Loved the easy to follow recipes and tools to help plan my meals and track my food intake. You certainly don't go hungry on this program. I learnt how to eat well and I appreciated the weekly planner which took away the hassle of trying to come up with different meals each day. Very easy to follow program and I now have a few favourites that are now my go-to meals!

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Polly, thanks for the awesome review! Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you enjoyed it and found it easy to follow. We wish you the best of luck moving forward.

The perfect eating plan

I loved the variety of recipes which also had very generous servings. The menu planner was easy to use and took away "what's for breakfast/ lunch/ dinner?" decision. I now have a few new favourites.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Alistair, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best and thanks for your awesome review.

Just what I needed!

A diet where I felt full of nourishing food. So healthy and so satisfying. Teaches you how to eat well and lose weight at the same time. I loved it.

Start DateMarch 2020
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Lyndal, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best and thanks for your awesome review.

Liz Kosta

Liz KostaVictoria

Enjoyed having the extra Energy

Very happy I could cook my own recipes to suit the plan, which definitely helped me stick to the diet. Enjoyed incorporating a lot more vegetables into my diet, thus giving me more energy.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Liz, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the program. Congratulations on your progress and hard work over the course of the program. We wish you all the best, and thanks for the awesome review!

Andrew Dasked

I travel a lot for work. Is it possible to still follow this diet while travelling/eating out?

Pauline Keays

Hi Andrew. You can make your smoothie and take with you. Also, a lot of the salads you can premake. When eating out, I went for the lower carb options. On each day's menu planner, there is the option of doing your own breakfast, lunch or dinner. I used these a few times. Good luck. It's worth it.

Andrew D

Thanks Pauline. The problem I gave is I’m away from home for 3-4 days at a time and so have little/no opportunity to make smoothies “on the road”

Majo

Yes, most definitely. I use to travel a lot for work also, and know that if I needed to again, I could easily follow this lifestyle change/diet.

Allison

Allisonasked

I’m currently pregnant with a bmi of 29. I’ve been recommended to gain between 7-11.5kg during pregnancy and am wondering if this program would be beneficial and safe for me to follow?

Hi Allison,

Thanks for your question and congratulations!

Unfortunately, while many of our recipes can be enjoyed by pregnant women, we currently don't have an online program suitable for pregnancy. If you need advice on your weight during pregnancy, we recommend that you are guided by your doctor.

Further, the Total Wellbeing Diet is a weight-loss program. If you have been recommended to gain weight we are unable to suggest the Total Wellbeing Diet.

We hope this helps to clarify - we wish you all the best.

Renz

Renzasked

I have had the Gastric Sleeve Operation approx 5 years ago, does this program accommodate for people who have had a gastric sleeve as our portions sizes and appitite is less than normal.
Rene Viljoen

Shelley
Shelley

It is all excellent food... but I am no expert,
Perhaps u could just make the serving sizes a little smaller..

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Rene, thanks for your question. The Total Wellbeing Diet is a structured plan that requires you to eat a range of food from the main food groups each day, you may find that the food is a lot for you as the program is not directly intended for one who has a gastric sleeve. You can still do the program however would need to monitor how you go and eat what you can. If you have any other questions you can contact us on support@totalwellbeingdiet.com

Get an answer from our members and CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet representatives