Mazza

MazzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

i was very happy with program.

The food was very filling . a bit repetitious with the salads but loved the yoghurt and fruit combination. The breakfast were nice but found lunches and dinners were time consuming and struggled with preperation.

Better than any other diet on the market!

I never felt hungry and after the first few weeks I started really enjoying the extra greens and protein. I have tried many other diets but this was different - more sustainable and easy for my partner to follow too. I also trusted the evidence base of this diet more than other diets - the only things I struggled with was cutting out the alcohol - I still have a way to go there!

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

A lifestyle program that works

I appreciated the structure the program provides and even though I did stray from the meal plan occasionally I was able to get back on track very quickly and built my fitness level up so that I am running around 60km a week

Tammie S.

Tammie S.South West, QLD

It Works!

I found the tracking kept me accountable. I tried different recipes and learned what, when and how much I should eat of different food groups while still being able to enjoy things I like (eg. a few drinks)

Do it!

The food tracker keeps you accountable to yourself, the recipes are scrumptious, and the refund gave me extra incentive when I got sidetracked. I did freestyle a fair bit after the first 2 weeks, my family shared all the dinners with no complaints, and I now fit comfortably back into my clothes!

Start DateSeptember 2012
JMR

JMR

Just begin!!!

The diary was key to accountability and making good choices. Very empowering to take and maintain control.
The process of recording measurements and weight gave a great visual reinforcement for effort.

Kerry Bergan

Kerry Bergan Mid North Coast, NSW

You'll learn so much very quickly.

I was amazed by how much food I could eat. It was easy to follow the program with weekly menus and weekly shopping list provided. The meals were delicious and lots of variety.

Terry Porter

Terry PorterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best diet ever

Highly recommend this diet, it is easy to stick with for the 12 weeks, hunger is kept to a minimum and weight loss outstanding, food tastes great too. Iy has changed the way I eat.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
JuneeJoe

JuneeJoeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Way Of Life

Loved the energy I gained from it and the weight that I lost, I lost my way a few times but returned easily. Well worth a shot and thanks for all the support.

Anne H.

Anne H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Totally lifechanging!!

The food is very filling - I never felt hungry! Very easy to follow diet, and the recipes taste great. It really is a lifestyle change , rather than just a diet.

Aimee Lyons

Aimee LyonsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed everything

Learned so much over the past few weeks, it’s amazing how different the whole family eat now, we are all better off for joing the Total wellbeing diet. Thank you

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Aimee, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Start NOW!

What a great program, can't recommend it highly enough. I can honestly say I was not hungry! Crazy I know, but true. The high protein diet kept hunger at bay which allowed me to lose the weight. The App was amazing, I loved the shopping list function, it saved me time and I was able to shop with ease and stick to the meals xx

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Cathy, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

cheryl

cherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life Changing!

Found this an easy programme to follow with great support in every aspect. Recipes are inspiring and fulfilling. Highly recommend this programme as it is a "for life" way of eating.

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Cheryl, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

Anthony C.

Anthony C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent program

Realistic food & exercise program where you set your own goals and be accountable to yourself through daily recording of your food and exercise. Will be sticking at it for 12 months to reach my goal weight.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Anthony, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best continuing on, and thank you for the awesome review.

This diet really works

I was totally satisfied with the results of the TWD.The meals are tasty and very
filling.Not a hard diet to stick too.Highly recommended.Would say the best diet I have done.and I’ve done a few.

Start DateDecember 2020
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Anthony, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

B-rad

B-rad Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to kick start you on your way!

This program is well worth the effort! If you stick to the meals plans, watch your alcohol and get in some moderate exercise you’ll see awesome results. Sounds simple, because it is! It’s not about calorie control, it’s about eating from the right food groups. Don’t be unrealistic with your weight loss goals and have the determination to see the 12 weeks through. I loved not having to plan meals or shopping lists. There’s a fair bit of prep and cooking time with some meals, but don’t let that scare you. It’s all fairly easy to cook.

Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it1 We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

Happy Shopper

Happy ShopperIllawarra, NSW

Best decision I have made to-date.

Plenty of food on the menu, never felt hungry. Loved trying different food combinations and new food flavours. Recipes were very easy to follow as well. Loved the suggestions on the forum and tried many.

Start DateAugust 2020
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

JohnGW

JohnGWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent way to establish good diet and exercise routine

Great menu plans which use a variety of fresh meat, fruit and vegetables. The menus were not boring or repetitive and allowed for some flexibility. The overall program was easy to implement and follow.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi John, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

Great Diet to follow

I think the single most important thing i learnt on this diet is how important it is to eat the correct units, the recipes are great and just an around great diet.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Patricia, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

Patricia
Patricia

Thanks looking forward to no 2

Paula

PaulaSydney, NSW

Not a diet, but a lifestyle change

From day one I truly struggled to eat everything the portions are quite big. I loved the variety and loved how I could change the ingredients to suit my lifestyle

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Paula, congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad that you have enjoyed it. We wish you all the best continuing on, and thank you for the awesome review.

Dorothy A.asked

Is this diet any good for people with diabetes who take insulin

Dorothy A.

No answer so I will forget it surly you must know if it would be ok for what I asked

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Dorothy, the program is suited for type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes, however not for type 1 diabetes. You can read more on our website: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/the-diet/our-programs/special-edition-for-prediabetes-and-type-2-diabetes/

If you have further questions, feel free to contact us directly at support@totalwellbeingdiet.com or go to our website here: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/

Josieanne L.

Josieanne L.asked

How much does this program cost, and is it good for both men and women

Hi there,

Yes, this program is equally as beneficial for men and women. It is for any adult that needs to lose weight, change their eating habits and improve their lifestyle.

For more information see here: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/the-diet/our-diet/about-the-diet/

For pricing see here: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/pricing/pricing-and-membership-options/

Dorothy A.

Still not had an answer to my question about people with diabetes I want to have ago but not if it starts to give me problems

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Dorothy, please refer to the answer to the question you made, also refer here: https://www.totalwellbeingdiet.com/au/the-diet/our-programs/special-edition-for-prediabetes-and-type-2-diabetes/ or please contact us directly at support@totalwellbeingdiet.com if you have any specific questions.

Kateasked

A few of my colleagues have started this program. They have commented that the food prep is time consuming. Are there options for people who are time poor?

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Kate, there are various meal plans, some are designed to be simple and convenient for those that require a time/cost effective plan, whereas other meal plans have bigger meals for those that like cooking. You can choose based off what you need, and as well as that you can freely make meal swaps, do your own meals, and substitute foods.

Kate

Thanks. So there are filters to simplify your meal plans?

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Kate, there are options to swap meals on the meal plan if there is something you do not like or cannot eat. We would recommend having a look through our help centre for further information on these aspects: https://help.totalwellbeingdiet.com/hc/en-us

Get an answer from our members and CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet representatives