• Additional Physical Activities
    • None (81)
    • Weightlifting (45)
    • Sport (41)
  • Weight Lost
    • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet (235)
    • Yes, I have reached my goal weight (48)
    • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight (32)
    • My weight has stayed the same (6)

Max

Max

Blood Test results were the proof of health impact

Blood tests before the program indicated that 9 results were outside the recommended limit for a person my age. A repeat in week 8 showed only 2 results were outside the limits and both had improved. Starting at 97 kg with a weight loss in 12 weeks of 14.4 kg was satisfying. I believe, with my wife's help, we have progressed from a diet to a eating regime. CSIRO TWD a) just get a more modern, user friendly App/system to make monitoring so much easier; b) week 12 ends when the app tells you to weigh-in not at midnight the day before.

Start DateMarch 2020
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight
Lauren Teirney

Lauren TeirneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I highly recommend the program

This program was easy to follow and had some great recipe suggestions. The meals were also suitable for my children who are aged 8 and 11 easily modified by simply adding a carb portion to their evening meals. My daughter (11) wants me to keep going as she loves the food. If you are thinking about signing up to the program, it is worth the time and commitment.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

kel

kelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worth every cent and effort

I never went hungry, always great choices and recipes were easy and amazing. Program was the easiest weight loss program I have ever followed and had huge success. Don't think about it, just do it! It will change your life and your lifestyle too.

Happy

HappyPerth, WA

Very impressive Program

Never felt hungry with the amount of food
My biggest drawback was being unable to exercise as regularly as I would have liked
Meal plans together with recipes and shopping lists were exceptional
Meal swapping ideal
The daily tracker of food intake was excellent and the ability to create Combos of some of my favorite recipes was a very helpful addition

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the program! Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program. Thank you for the great review!

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never eaten so much and lost weight to boot

The program was easy to follow with a forum that was most helpful.
I am a large eater and I found at times I struggled with the amount of food.
The recipes were good and generally easy to follow.

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Pete, congratulations on your results over the course of the program, we are glad you liked the program and thanks for the awesome review.

Rob

RobHobart, TAS

Relearning good habits like your mum taught you

The food choices were choices that normal healthy people should be eating , not the fast food sweet foods that have crept into today’s society. Fresh meat vegetables and fruit. That’s all you needed , ha with a bit of exercise

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Rob, thanks for your awesome review! Congratulations on your progress throughout the program.

Sherri

SherriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to understand, and effective

Well worth doing. The program works and it simply comes down to how well you stick to it. A great way to learn new eating habits, and to reset your palate.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Sherri, we are glad that you have enjoyed the program. Congratulations on your results and thanks for the awesome review!

Tony

Tony

not a diet, a healthy eating regime

I found the entire program fairly easy to stick to with such a large variety of food and recipe choices - I particularly enjoyed the meal swap function, and to be honest, was never really hungary during the 12 weeks, quite often forgoing the daily snack.

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Tony, thanks for your awesome review, congratulations on your progress with your goals, and we are glad that you have enjoyed the program.

lovequilts

lovequiltsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent meals

The food was excellent and very filling. It was great to try the different foods and recipes. I enjoyed the meals a lot. It was very easy to follow the program

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

We are glad that you enjoyed the meals and the program! Congratulations on your progress so far and thanks for the review.

Leigh

LeighHobart, TAS

I cant believe how easy this is....

I weighed myself this morning, and nearly fell off the scales...I have lost 10kg in 12 weeks.. I dont call it a Diet, because Diet to me means restrictions, I call it the way we eat...

I feel amazing, have high energy levels and sleep like a dream..

I have tried other methods in the past, but this one has really worked for me. I will be forever grateful to CSIRO TWD

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Leigh, congratulations on your amazing results!! We are so glad it worked for you and that you enjoyed it. Thanks for the awesome review and best of luck!

Waz

WazSydney, NSW

A Program that works

The great majority of the meals were the type of meals I would normally eat. There were a few exotic recipes which I was able to easily swap with meals I preferred. Sometimes the preparation time meant I didn't eat with my wife but planning when to start worked as I progressed through the program.

Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for the amazing review! We are glad that you have liked the program. Congratulations on your results as well and best of luck!

Healthy Diet

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Kathy, we are glad that you have enjoyed the program and congratulations on your results over program 1! We wish you the best of luck with program 2, and thanks for the awesome review!

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Program just what I needed to get me on my way to a healthier lifestyle.

Very easy to follow. The recipes were all great and easy to make. Especially liked the electronic tracker and being able to swap out a meal when I didn't feel like it.
I also found the shopping list generated to make all the meals really helped with being prepared for the week.
Have now signed up for the second program to keep up my momentum.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Fiona, thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the program and congratulations on your progress so far. We wish you best of luck with program 2.

Jaymac

JaymacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaves a bad taste

Diet works fine, app runs ok, I lost 13 kg in 12 weeks, then they screw you on the refund if you miss one dot of an i. Very disappointed.

Bek

BekCentral, SA

Great Program

This was an amazing plan to get me on the right track with my weight loss goal.

The food was amazing and very filling. The recipes are also a great addition to add to my meal Plans now I’m Trying this on
My own. Highly recommend to anyone trying to make a healthy lifestyle change.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for the awesome review!! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the program and congratulation on your progress so far!!

Gerri Goode

Gerri GoodeSouth East Queensland, QLD

This program works....even when you’re travelling!

CSIRO have produced an amazing, easy to follow program. I chose to start the program knowing that I would be going on three overseas trips within the 12 weeks. I only lost a few kilos but lots of cms in that time but I’m so grateful to have lost! It was easy to transfer the principles for food when I was away and I always took my bathroom scales with me - they kept me honest. I’ve also had a knee injury so exercise was minimal. I’m so happy with the program I’m doing the second one.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for the awesome review! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the program, and congratulations on your results so far!! Best of luck with your program 2.

Gretch

Sensible, easy to follow and maintain!

CSIRO have nailed it with this program. Rather than a fly by night diet, they have given me the tools to manage a healthy lifestyle change for myself and my husband.
They’ve taught me what to eat and what to look out for, in a sensible and easy to follow program. They also acknowledge that people like a treat every now and then, so “indulgences” are built into the program.
EVERYONE should try this. You have nothing to lose.... except a few kilos.

JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great program

I found the CSIRO uncomplicated and very easy to follow. The meals were quick and easy and I found them to be really tasty. I would highly recommend this program.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Judy, we are glad you have enjoyed the program and congratulations on your success so far. Thanks for the awesome review as well!

chloesaunderson

chloesaundersonWagga Wagga

Great program

Food is really good, for someone who Is a picky eater, there’s always something I’ll enjoy.
The program was easy to follow and a great, fun way to eat healthy and lose weight

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for the awesome review! We are glad that you liked the program and congratulations on your progress!!

The Best start to a healthy life!

Easy to follow, sustainable healthy eating plan that teaches you as it goes. Being allowed "treats" gives you the freedom to eat healthy everyday with someting to look forward to! Great way to kickstart your lifestyle change.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thank for the awesome review, we are glad to hear that you have liked the program! Congratulations on your results so far and best of luck!

Madonna Gasked

Good morning, I have high blood pressure and High cholesterol so is this diet suitable for me?

Gretch

Hi Madonna - sadly I’m not a Doctor so I can’t answer your question, however I would assume that any healthy eating plan should lower cholesterol and therefore can’t be bad for you. It’s a scientifically constructed diet and is not primarily about watching calories, but more about being conscious of the food groups you’re eating. I lost 12 kilos in 12 weeks. Have a lot more energy and fit into my old clothes, but medically I’m unsure how my health has improved. I can guarantee it has though! If in doubt, I’d check with your Doctor.

Thanks for your help Gretch

Judy

Hi Madonna, the eating plan is all about fresh food. I can’t comment on cholesterol but I have found losing a few kilos helped my blood pressure. Good luck

Michelle

Michelleasked

I know I need to record my weight once a week, but how often do I have to take measurements?

freeatlast
freeatlast

Hi Michelle - as I understand it, taking measurements is optional. Personally I saved it until times when the scales reflected a disappointing result! If I then took measurements I could see the change! Scales are not the be all and end all.

Liz S

Liz Sasked

What is the $19.95 per month if I am paying $199 for the programme?

Kerry
Kerry

The twelve week program costs $199, which will be refunded if you meet the criteria. The $19.95 per month is for phase two which is useful if you have not met your goals and want to continue with Total Wellbeing or you just like the routine of the diet. If you don't want to continue after the initial twelve weeks, you can just cancel at any time.

Hi Liz S,
As Kerry has said, the $199 provides you with access to our 12-week program. To continue accessing our program; including meal plans, recipes, exercise plans and tracking tools, you will automatically renew onto our $19.95 per month Loyalty plan. This can be cancelled at any time.

Get an answer from our members and CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet representatives