CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Pros

Easy to prepare meals
Tasty recipes
Left users fuller for longer

A new You.

I, like most, have tried many diets with mixed results. TWD is different. It's phased approach to food groups, portions and nutritious options introduced me to a weight loss, while feeling energetic and healthy. I give it my highest recommendation.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing DietSend a private message

We're so glad to have supported you in your journey towards better health and would like to congratulate you on your results! Keep up the great work and thank you for the awesome review, Steve.

Janine
JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great well balanced eating plan

Great well balanced eating plan, ate more food than I think I ever have & managed to loose weight. It’s more a way of life than a diet. Very happy with it.

Hi Janine,
Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed our program and congratulations on your results!

Best of the lot!

I was surprised about how much I could eat and still lose weight! Easy recipes that work and the shopping list with options to swap recipes is so easy to use - priceless!

Hi Gesmi,
We are glad that you have enjoyed the program, and congratulations on your progress so far! We wish you all the best in reaching your goals, and thank you for your review.

It works

I am in my 50's and have found this plan great. I found the plan easy to follow and the whole family have had no problems joining in on the journey. I am so happy with my results and am planing to stay a member. Thanks for all the support!!

Hi Kristina,
We are glad to hear you are pleased with your results, and congratulations on your achievements so far. We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for your review.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Information is the key

This program helped me to understand food groups and why protein over the day is so important. The program was a little hard to understand to start with but it is very adaptable to personal styles.

Hi Rebecca,
We are glad that the program was useful and helped you, and congratulations on your achievements so far.
We wish you all the best going forward.

This is awesome. It’s not a diet, it’s my new way of life

The food doesn’t leave you feeling hungry, it’s not the easiest to follow when you first start, but it’s so worth reading all you can about it & sticking with it

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing DietSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review and congratulations on your results with us! We are glad to hear that you have achieved incredible results with us! We wish you the best going forward!

Dindinar
DindinarPerth, WA

This Diet didn't disappoint.

I started losing weight from week 1 despite the huge amounts of food I was eating, which showed me how bad my food choices have been. So this was an education which I have learned to stick to if I want to be eat well and stay in good health.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing DietSend a private message

Congratulations on your progress, both on the scales and in your knowledge around food & wellbeing! Keep up the awesome work and thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Kevin B.
Kevin B.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent program

Easy to follow excellent program with numerous wholesome and tasty recopies that you would not normally think of. All in all a top program. Even the indulgences are right up there. Did not once experience and hunger pains, and thoroughly enjoyed all my meal choices.

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your review, and congratulations on reaching your goal weight that's amazing!
We are glad that you have enjoyed the program, and we wish you the best of luck going forward.

It does what it says on diet - beware rebate underhand rules

Colin E
Colin EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This program worked for me

Hi Colin,
Congratulations on your amazing progress so far! We are glad that you have enjoyed the program.
We wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals with program 2, and thank you for your review!

Annemaree D.
Annemaree D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive and falsely advertised with terrible customer service

Program does not live up to expectations at all. Apparent integration with devices doesn't actually influence the diet, so if trying to improve both exercise and diet, this is program is useless. And the follow up customer service is horrendous.

Easiest Diet Ever

I went on the 12 week program and lost 9.4kg. I liked the fact you could eat your own food. The recipes were easy to follow and delicious and it was easy to just eat your own food and follow the guidelines. I would highly recommend this diet.

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing DietSend a private message

Congratulations on your awesome results, Nicky! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the recipes and found it simple to follow along. Keep up the great work and thanks for the awesome review!

Gill
GillSydney, NSW

50+ and Post Menopause ....... Not fun

Hi Gill,
Congratulations on your achievements over the course of the program! We are glad that the program has assisted you and that you are feeling better. We wish you all the best in reach your goals with program 2, and thank you for your review.

Well I did it!

Just about to complete program 1, it does work, just need to take time initially to read and prepare food. Lots of good info on more than just food, for example exercise, sleep, cravings, food units.
Quite easy to use when at work also. My family and friends noticed a change in me from about week 4 :)

Hi Susie.
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying the program!

Fraud application does not work

The application they use is crap .. if you are planing to do this with the motivation of retrieving your refund at the end.. Good Luck!
They provide you with a phone application that doesn’t work.. and then tell you it was your own fault for “ not meeting the refund criteria”
Safe your money !!! The AI is crap too

Fay O.
Fay O.asked

is the CSIRO diet suitable for people with coeliac disease?

JP1985asked

Do many of the recipes use normal every day ingredients, or do you have to go buy more unusual and expensive ingredients? For example I don't think white wine vinegar, walnuts, prawns, ricotta pumpkin seeds etc. are normal pantry staples. Can you do this diet with a normal grocery shop/ pantry staples? Thanks.

It’s a very flexible plan. There are plenty of opportunities to swap meals and you can change ingredients within the meals themselves. I’ve added a few new items to my pantry along the way and I’m glad I did. The flavours make it worthwhile

Maz T
Maz Tasked

I find it difficult to get through all the food suggested on the menu plans in a day. Is the diet as effective if I reduce the portion sizes. The tabouli salad has taken me 5 sittings to finish and it says it is 2 serves. Breakfast is also very filling. Can I reduce these amounts?

Cath M
Cath M
See all CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet questions

Get an answer from our members and CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet representatives

About the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a program that is scientifically designed to help users lose weight. The eating plan is a high protein, low GI plan that gives users the option for quick and sustainable weight loss while promoting good gut health.

The program is backed by the latest scientific evidence in health and weight loss, so you can say goodbye to fad dieting and get results that’ll actually stick. The eating plan isn’t just about losing weight, but also about helping you feel better about yourself and creating a positive relationship with food.

The Total Wellbeing Diet has generous portion sizes - the higher protein, low GI meals keep you satisfied for longer so that you’re less likely to give in to cravings between meals.

When you join the 12 Week program, you can:

• Cook quick, tasty meals for the whole family.
  • Get an eating plan tailored to your diet personality.
  • Swap meals you’re not a fan of for ones that you like.
  • Generate a shopping list with enough ingredients for the whole family.
  • Print the shopping list and meal plan so that you can easily keep track of your diet.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the meals in the Total Wellbeing Diet were easy to prepare and cook. A few reviewers said that it did all the hard work for them, in that they didn’t have to worry about calorie counting or checking the nutrition of their food.
  • Reviewers also said that the meals were tasty. If there was a meal they didn’t like the sound of, they noted that it was easy to swap them out for something they knew they’d enjoy more.
  • According to reviewers, the meals themselves left them feeling full and satisfied until the next meal, which helped them snack less.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs