• Additional Physical Activities
    • None (75)
    • Weightlifting (44)
    • Sport (38)
  • Weight Lost
    • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet (218)
    • Yes, I have reached my goal weight (46)
    • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight (30)
    • My weight has stayed the same (6)

Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Balanced and sensible

This program is easy to follow, sensible in choices, written in layman's terms and above all else, it works. The exercises were clear and challenging and the recipes incorporated normal everyday food.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Jojo, we are happy to hear that you liked the program and that you found it worked. We wish you the best with your goals and thanks for the awesome review!

Sonia. W

Sonia. WSouth East Queensland, QLD

This program is fab. It taught me how to eat properly!

It’s a simple program for those who like to cook. It was so easy to lose weight on foods like bread, cheese, meat and large quantities of vegetables. The app and online platform make planning and tracking a breeze. I’ve been on many diets and you definitely don’t go hungry on this one!

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Sonia, congratulations on completing your program, we are glad you liked it and wish you the best with your goals. Thanks for the awesome review!

This was a total life changer for me.

I love the recipes and the mixture of foods. My husband has also benefited from the program because, for the first time he is happy to eat the same food as me. We are using what we have learnt and will continue to do so into the future.
I set a goal and I achieved it and am now waiting for my refund. Love this program!

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Kerry, we are glad that you have liked this program and that you and your husband have seen success on the plan. Thanks for the awesome review and all the best!

Bridget K.

Bridget K.Kambah 2902, ACT

Not a diet - a healthy, sustainable eating program

The TWD program provides you with plenty of food to keep you feeling satisfied. The focus is on eating health food that provides good nutritional value. The program is relatively easy to follow once you understand that it is based on food group units rather than calorie counting.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Bridget, we are glad that you have enjoyed the program. Congratulations on your progress, and thank you for the awesome review.

Sheila

SheilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent... life changer!

To me this is a healthy diet with the side benefit of losing weight! It is absolutely sustainable long term and manageable if also preparing food for the entire family.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Sheila, thanks for your awesome review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the program and gotten a good use out of it. We wish you the best of luck.

Eating smart, feeling healthy.

This program has helped me change my life. I no longer look for the quick unhealthy snack and enjoy exercising. The fantastic recipes are far from the boring old diet meals.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Matt, we are glad to hear you have enjoyed the program and congratulations on the success you have achieved. We wish you the best of luck, and thanks for the awesome review.

Vicki

VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It works and tastes fantasic

The TWD is fantastic. I have tried multiple different ways to lose weight over last 15 years without success. This works, the recipes taste delicious, plus you can get a refund!! The prep does take a bot more time but it is worth results I lost 7 kg in 12 weeks. Plenty of online support if required.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Vicki, a big congratulations on your results that's amazing so far. We are glad you liked the program and wish you the best with reaching your goal! Thanks for the awesome review.

Lexy

LexyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A gift you give to yourself

I did not believe that the diet would work. I thought I knew how to eat, I've been feeding myself for 30+ years and love vegetables.
It worked, very happy!

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Lexy, we are glad you have enjoyed the program and congratulations on your results! Thanks for the awesome review, and all the best!

Hollie & Peaches

Hollie & PeachesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic and simple to follow

I love this program! It is literally the only thing that has worked for me and I have tried every diet imaginable. The recipes are easy to follow and full of flavour! And if you follow the rules you get your refund, it’s really that simple. I have been recommending this diet to everyone that asks.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, thanks for the amazing review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the program and congratulations on your results so far! We do wish you the best with reaching your goal!

bs

bsSydney, NSW

A delicious way to lose weight!

I loved this plan and felt supported all the way through. Although the preparation was time consuming and expensive, in that I don't normally eat so many ingredients, it kept me motivated and on track and I wasn't tempted to go astray. I really enjoyed the variety of flavours that the easy to follow recipes provided and wouldn't hesitate to go on it again. I didn't reach my goal weight but am feeling so much better in myself and once I complete chemo I plan to revisit it if necessary. Thanks also to Channel 7 for doing a story on this diet.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, we are glad you like the program! Congratulations on your success and thank you for the awesome review, and best of luck!

Jillian

JillianSydney, NSW

So Good I've been recommending it to everyone I talk to about diet - including my doctor

This is an easy to follow, delicious diet. Not expensive, great recipes, and very satisfying. I was not tempted to snack between meals - other than the recommended snacks, I lost weight steadily - down 11k over the first program and have signed up for the second.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Jillian, thanks for your awesome review, we are glad that you have liked the program. Congratulations on your results so far! And best of luck with program 2.

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finally something I can follow!

Love it, have been able to incorporate with daily life, recipes are easy to do, or swap! Loving the online tools and support in place if and when required. Loving the blogs and are a great recap if needed. Also through Christmas was able to maintain and indulge all at the same time.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Cathy, congratulations on completing your program! We are glad that you have enjoyed the program. Thank you for the awesome review!

MJ30Adelaide

SO DISAPPOINTING

The website is a shambles: It's so overloaded with images that it's impossible to navigate to areas of importance. The policy on the refund is hidden away, so, by the time you find it, you've voided your chance. As for the diets: give me a break! There is absolutely no structure.
In addition, the service team are snotty and unhelpful.

Start DateDecember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

Debz

DebzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not sustainable

Start DateJanuary 2020
Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and enjoyable

I really enjoyed this diet and the tools that helped to motivate and keep me on track. I’ve admittedly fallen off the wagon with some of my eating habits again now that I’ve finished the program (I can’t seem to shake my sweet tooth no matter what!) but on the whole it has helped me get on track. I lost almost 10kg and have given myself another 4 months to get rid of another 13kg. I know I’ll only be able to achieve this with this diet and the tools, so I’m happy to pay the price of 4 coffees per month to help me get there. I love that everything is allowed and that there’s no such thing as good or bad food - high protein, lower carbs, lots of veggies, sensible portions -it’s not rocket science but it IS backed by science!

Hi Rita,
Thanks for your positive review! We're looking forward to hearing of your ongoing progress as you continue with the Total Wellbeing Diet!

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Program really works

The 12 week Program was easy to follow and provided a great variety of recipes that were filling and easy to prepare. The website provided lots of good information and was easy to navigate. Tracking my food each day helped my stay focused and recording my weight each week kept me motivated to achieve my goals. The Program really works and at no stage did I feel hungry.

Hi Deb,
Thanks for your review and we're glad to hear you've enjoyed the program! Keep up the great work.

KEITH CUMMINGS

KEITH CUMMINGSMelbourne

The only weight loss program that has worked for me.

The food is very filling, at no time was I looking for anything else to eat.
Even when eating out I could look at the swap list and find something that worked for me.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Keith, we are glad you enjoyed the program and congratulations on your progress! Thanks for the awesome review.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

All the complainers on here just don’t take responsibility for themselves.

To all the people that complained about the refund or payments after the 12 weeks

1. Read the information - I read it and surprise surprise it tells you about the automatic membership once the 12 weeks finishes - it’s not their fault you can’t read.

2. Just because you didn’t (again) read the rules about the refund and you didn’t get it isn’t their fault either. Really pathetic reading people say they didn’t follow the rules and so didn’t get the refund and be upset by it - you obviously don’t realise how stupid you sound.

3. Great recipes, easy to make, don’t have to think about what I’m eating all the time. Fast responses on email, website easy to use, app works great. I feel great from the healthy foods and have lost my baby weight.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Anonymous! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our program and are feeling great!

Very happy with my 12 weeks on Total Wellbeing Diet

Through the entire time hunger was not an issue. Did not seem like I was on a diet. The program easy to follow and well thought out. Broadened my food horizons and culinary skills.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi James, we are glad you enjoyed the program and took something away from it. Congratulations on completing your program, and we wish the best moving forward. Thanks for the awesome review!

TcheQ

TcheQPerth, WA

No different from every other diet

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting