4CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Verifiedtotalwellbeingdiet.com🏆 2024 Award

2,043 reviews · Statistics

92% · 1,874119 · 6%
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet (1,277)
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight (169)
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight (83)
  • My weight has stayed the same (20)
  • I have gained weight (1)
4.8 (1,626)
4.6 (1,443)
Easy to prepare meals
Tasty recipes
Left users fuller for longer
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,043 reviews
A Matthews
A MatthewsSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total Scam- Fast Start Program

I purchased the program with the Fast Start Program which cost me $259 incl the Fast Start Program costing $149. The shakes were not agreeing with me causing diarrhoea and I sent four emails requesting advice on whether I could swap or get a refund and return the unused sachets. After 5 days I get a response today and was told that I had passed the cooling period of 5 days. I received the shakes on 14 Jan, placed the order on 4 Jan which means I passed the cooling period without tasting the shakes. What a scam? Do not waste your money on this program. This industry is a million dollar business and has no scruples on being flexible and taking into consideration the customer's requirements.
A Matthews Show details
Helen
HelenNSWSydney, NSW

Dieting over Christmas

Difficult to lose weight during December, I did find the motivational tips helpful at this time. I achieved a small loss, and I’m glad I stuck with the plan most days, going out so often did me in. I probably wouldn’t have lost at all without the TWD. I’m happy with that. Onward now to Program 2, I expect to see more of a weight loss by sticking to the plan. Show details
joebmalik
joebmalik4 posts

Good program

Enjoyed the program, lost a few KGs and got my refund. It's nice approach and will leave you with some good habits for life particularly around understanding how to balance the not so healthy stuff.

Had an issue not realising I was continuing to be charged after the programme was finished, but I was refunded in good faith after a couple of exchanges so happy with that. Show details

Maggie
Maggie

Do it...it will change your relationship with food

For me the CSIRO diet was as much about losing weight as learning to eat food that was good for me. I was not hungry and the recipes were easy to prepare. I also liked the ability to cook more than one portion and save it for another day. I will be using the recipes for the rest of my life. Show details
Vicki
Vicki2 posts

Easy to follow basic food plan

I found this plan to be easy to follow with foods that are on hand in my house or easy to find at the supermarket. It does have a bit of variety as I was on the Basic program for 8 weeks then changed to the Protein program for the remainder of the weeks just for a bit more variety. I have lost 4.7 kg and a total of 28 cm. I have gone down a dress size and feel so much healthier. I could have lost more weight but found over the Xmas period I indulged more than so should have but still am happy with what so have achieved as I am only 1.3 off my goal. I have signed up for program 2 and hope to make this plan a lifetime thing. Thankyou. Show details ·  1
Natalia S.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing results!!

I am absolutely astonished by how great this program works. In the 12 weeks I not only lost 8.2kg but regained energy and better sleep. The menu has a lot of variety, is delicious and never felt hungry in between meals.

The plan is easy to follow and all the items are easily found in supermarkets. Highly recommend giving the CSIRO a go. Show details ·  1

Shopping only
Shopping onlyWAPerth, WA2 posts

covers all issues for weight loss

Covers issues, ID what your problems are, interactive back up, each week increases persons knowledge of food control. Teaches can eat all food types and how to group for day to stay full, healthy and satisfied. If private person - better than reporting back face to face with GP, dietician (costing a lot less money) professionals available to talk to or watch on video- if want.Learn 1 week at a time as so much offered from shopping lists/meal plans/trackers/scanner etc- get it by week 12. Show details ·  1
Sandra
SandraVictoria

This is perfect

I have been yo-yo dieting all my life. I have so much more energy, and I feel great. It has become a lifestyle for me now. Show details ·  1
Jodie
JodieSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

CSIRO Wellbeing Diet

Found it easy to follow and maintain however sometimes got bored with the food choices.
One issue I had was the Shopping list does not update to the menu changes you make prior to printing the list so the shopping list is not accurate.
The meals certainly fill you up where you are not looking for snacks.
My eating habit's have certainly changed, can taste sugar and salt in everything now to the point where I can't eat it and I feel so much healthier. Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenACTCanberra 2600, ACT

This got me motivated

I’ve been a yo yo dieter for ages but when I was diagnosed with type two diabetes I knew I had to change my ways. I had know about the TWD for a number of years and decided to give it ago. I found the programme is easy follow and never felt hungry or missing out on food. I lost 11kgs and have signed up for program two to continue my weight loss journey, I would recommend this program to those that want a easy and sensible way to improve their health. Show reply
Laura D.
Laura D.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

A dream come to ☺️

If you want lose weight, without any crazy exercise, sleep regularly, enjoy a variety of meals, easy receipts to follow, feel more energetic, get support anytime you need…..and much more, I highly recommend CSIRO program, trust the sciences and you will definitely reach your goals ☺️ extremely satisfied since I started in September this year and lost 10kg in 12 weeks…same clothes different body shape Show details ·  1
  • +5Thumbnail
Catherine B.
Catherine B.ACTGowrie 2904, ACT2 posts

Great, realistic program for health and weight loss

Easy to follow program with simple recipes.
Helpful app and website makes it easy to track choices. Food is very filling. You can swap out any recipes you don't like. Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customer

Finally something that works!!

I have been yo yo dieting for what feels like all my life… this meal plan was totally perfect for me and it worked. I actually lost weight without feeling hungry and now I am equipped with the tools to sustain my success. Totally recommend it!! Show details ·  1
Naomi G.
Naomi G.

TWD is the best for establishing a new life regime

I just completed 12 weeks on TWD. The meal plans are so diverse and fun. I love cooking and enjoyed trying lots of new recipes. I reached my goal weight but more importantly have established new and healthier food patterns. The community support is amazing and encouraged me to keep going even when I had lost a week of progress due to travel and social events, and also just through the regular weight plateaus. I love how positive TWD has been. They do need more (good) vegetarian recipes though. And I got a refund of the $200 to join!! Show details ·  1
Joa
JoaQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Enjoyable

The menu planner works and is delicious. Your not out of pocket financially,for food that your not going to eat or enjoy. Show details ·  1

Natalia S.

Can I do meal prep of one particular meal and have the left overs on other days? Or do I need to have a different meal everyday? Time is not very plentiful in my life

Maggazee

My 44 year old ,over weight daughter is interested in joining TWD but she has a very busy life in her own business. Would it be feasible for me to pay for her to start on the Fast Start program, meaning that she would have the relevant shakes on hand for her to commence her weight loss journey when she is ready to commit ,within an acceptable time frame of course?

Maggazee

Thank you. Great advice !

Family
Family

can i drink soda water and diet coke

About the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a program that is scientifically designed to help users lose weight. The eating plan is a high protein, low GI plan that gives users the option for quick and sustainable weight loss while promoting good gut health.

The program is backed by the latest scientific evidence in health and weight loss, so you can say goodbye to fad dieting and get results that’ll actually stick. The eating plan isn’t just about losing weight, but also about helping you feel better about yourself and creating a positive relationship with food.

The Total Wellbeing Diet has generous portion sizes - the higher protein, low GI meals keep you satisfied for longer so that you’re less likely to give in to cravings between meals.

When you join the 12 Week program, you can:

• Cook quick, tasty meals for the whole family.
  • Get an eating plan tailored to your diet personality.
  • Swap meals you’re not a fan of for ones that you like.
  • Generate a shopping list with enough ingredients for the whole family.
  • Print the shopping list and meal plan so that you can easily keep track of your diet.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the meals in the Total Wellbeing Diet were easy to prepare and cook. A few reviewers said that it did all the hard work for them, in that they didn’t have to worry about calorie counting or checking the nutrition of their food.
  • Reviewers also said that the meals were tasty. If there was a meal they didn’t like the sound of, they noted that it was easy to swap them out for something they knew they’d enjoy more.
  • According to reviewers, the meals themselves left them feeling full and satisfied until the next meal, which helped them snack less.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs