4.8 (1,254)
    4.6 (1,145)

Karen M

Karen MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lifechanging!

The diet is simple to follow and flexible which fits in with my busy lifestyle. The tracker kept me informed with how I was going. Delicious recipes that leave you satisfied.

Hi Karen,
We are glad that you have found the program lifechanging and congratulations on your results over your time on the program. We wish you the best of luck going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

Allan C.

Allan C.South East Queensland, QLD

This really works

The program was easy to follow and the tracker allowed me to monitor everything I was consuming and the exercise I was doing. Have already recommended it to two friends who have signed up.

Hi Allan,
We are glad you have enjoyed the program and congratulations on your progress over the course of the program!
We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It works. I lost 11 kilograms in 12 weeks while eating real food & plenty of it.

I free-styled, so I basically ate what I felt like. The use of food groups & tracking the weights & measures was a real breakthrough. The incentive of a full refund was also very motivating.

Hi Bruce,
Congratulations on your results over the course of the program that's amazing! We are glad you have enjoyed it and we wish you the best of luck going forward. Thank you for the awesome review.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

fantastic decision

Wow this is so easy, Fantastic meals plenty of fruit and vegies. It's not really a diet its just eating right and still being able to have your treats without feeling guilty. I've lost just on 5 kilo's and so happy with my loss and looking forward to loosing more.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Kerri, thanks for the review! Congratulations on your results! We are glad to hear that you are happy with your results and have found the program great to follow! We wish you all the best going forward!

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Lot's of prep but well worth the outcome.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Kathy, thanks for the review! Congratulations on your results! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the program and found the tools helpful in assisting your energy and confidence! We wish you all the best going forward!

Kerrie Lee

Kerrie LeeIllawarra, NSW

Don't wait any longer - do it now!

This was a game-changer for me. I was rarely hungry, but listened to my body on those few occasions and added a little more food to my day. Can't lose!

Hi Kerrie,
We are glad you have enjoyed the program, and congratulations on your progress over the course of the program!
We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review!

Anne C.

Anne C.

Excellent Program

The CSIRP Total Wellbeing Diet is a fabulous tool for weight loss. The twelve-week program is easy to follow, the recipes are varied and very tasty and the website full of helpful advice. The science behind the program really works, training for life.

Start DateFebruary 2021

Hi Anne,
We are glad you have found the Total Wellbeing Diet to be an excellent program, and congratulations on your results over the course of the 12 weeks! We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome reivew.

Marie and Tim

Marie and TimSydney, NSW

Great program and received a refund as well!

Very impressed with the CSIRO TWD. I could trust it as it is based on science and found it an easy program to follow. Loved the tools especially the tracker.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Marie and Tim, thanks for the review! Congratulations on your results with us! We are glad to hear that you have found the program easy to follow and have enjoyed the tools on the program! We wish you all the best going forward!

Love the science

Great food, loved the flexibility and the planning options and now I know how to limit snacks and avoid hunger. The exercise options were also really handy. It’s an effective program, it’s interesting and easy to use.

Hi Fiona,
We are glad you have enjoyed the plan and its flexibility!
Congratulations on the results that you have achieved over the course of the program, we do wish you the best of luck going forward. Thank you for the awesome review.

Peta Hearn

Peta HearnNorth Queensland, QLD

Program works, but you have to work with it!

My weight journey was rocky one week, loosing and next gaining. I found that stress or a change in events in my life caused me to not follow the diet closely every week. I would find that some days where I would start extremely early and come home late, I wasn't prepared enough to have meal prep done. But the weeks that I was it was great. The food was healthy, and I loved eating it. The plan was easier to follow and allowed you to swap whilst meeting your food requirements for the day. I would recommend this program as I have seen great results on others.

Life Changing

I enjoy a better quality of life because of the Wellbeing food programme. I lost weight and gained confidence so much so that I have signed up for programme 2! I now make choices when out to dinner or lunch.

Hi Margaret,
Congratulations on your results over the course of the program, we are glad that you are enjoying a better quality of life. We wish you all the best with program 2, and thank you for the awesome review.

Casey Calvert

Casey CalvertHobart, TAS

I'll never look at food the same way again!

I couldn't believe when I first started this program how much food I could eat and lose weight! I was never hungry and really enjoyed the options. The program itself and tools provided were everything I needed to keep on track and succeed.

Hi Casey,
Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program we are glad you have enjoyed it!

Fantastic Program

The CSIRO TWD program was so easy to follow and the results I achieved were amazing. I was never hungry, in fact it was the opposite...I didn’t know how I was going to be able to eat all the food!

Hi Natasha,
Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program, we are glad you have enjoyed it!
We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review.

Natasha H.
Natasha H.

Thank you. I’m excited to be continuing on with the second program, I love it so much.

TreenyB

TreenyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Actually Enjoyed the Weight Loss Journey

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Congratulations on your amazing results over the course of program 1!
We are glad that you are feeling happier and that you have enjoyed the program.
We wish you all the best going on with program 2, and thank you for the awesome review.

Sarah J

Sarah JWestern District, VIC

Life changing, highly recommended

Hi Sarah,
Congratulations on the results you have achieved over the course of the program! We wish you all the best continuing on and are glad that you have enjoyed the program and support. Thank you for the awesome review.

Dorothy

DorothyPerth, WA

This works

I have been on many diets in the past and all have had short term gains but were not sustainable in the long term. This is just the opposite. It has satisfying, tasty meals and snacks that teach healthy, eating patterns that can last a life time.

Hi Dorothy,
Congratulations on your progress over the course of the program so far, we are glad you have enjoyed it!
We wish you all the best going forward, and thank you for the awesome review!

Lyn

LynSouthwest, VIC

Finally a long term plan, not just a diet.

I joined the CSIRO diet on Program 1 after having gained 10Kg through COVID lockdown and changes to our lives. At Christmas, looking through some photos I realised I had to do something and have seen all the success stories on TV and the web, thinking, why not give it a go, especially with the rebate scheme. To my surprise, I lost my 10Kg, getting me back to my pre-Covid weight and now with a new look on food, plan to get back to the weight I was in my 20’s. More importantly, I can see that through my change in looking at food, using Program 2, I plan to hit this target with a long term plan to stay there. The meals are fantastic and by sticking to them, I am never hungry, very happy !

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Lyn, thanks for the review! Congratulations on your results! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the program and found it beneficial for you during COVID! We wish you all the best going forward!

Andrew S

Andrew SAU

Saved my life (Be careful of your privacy)

juliaz

juliaz

CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet - the science works

The CSIRO wellbeing diet transforms lives. Its easy to follow, based on sound scientific research and it works. It's the best healthy eating plan I have tried and has resulted in steady weight loss. I lost 7kg in 12 weeks. I have signed up to Program 2. This is not a diet - it is a way of life that works, has the flexibility that allows you to enjoy life with family and friends. And the recipes are great.

Hi Julia,
Thanks for the awesome review! We are glad that you have enjoyed the program and congratulations on the results you have achieved so far. We wish you the best of luck with your goals in program 2, and thank you for the awesome review.

Sensible, evidence based eating plan

I joined Program 1 with a completely unachievable goal of losing 15 kilos fast! To my delight, that did not occur - instead, I am 7 kilos down with the added benefit of some wonderful non-scale victories. I am sleeping well, I suffer no indigestion at all, and my body is loving the plethora of fresh, healthy food. I've discovered new recipes, I'm never hungry, and I've already signed up for Program 2. I'll meet my goal at a slow and steady pace.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Leanne, thanks for the review! Congratulations on your results! We are glad to hear that you have found the program beneficial with your victories! We wish you all the best going forward!