Jas

Jasperth

Terrible app, refund is bogus

The app is terrible, they denied my refund as I had trouble loading photos. Basically its a rip off, dont count on getting your money back as TWD will find a way not to pay it

Narelle

NarelleFar North Queensland, QLD

Great eating plan and loved the daily food diary

Never felt hungry on the CSIRO T W Diet, great food planning offered. Easy to follow, loved the daily food and exercise diary. Would highly recommend, thank you. Happy with weight loss achieved.

Hi Narelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and for recommending our program!

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great weight lost program

It was very successful for me. I liked the recipes and workouts. If I didn't like one I just swapped it, so easy.
I got my full refund, inform your self beforehand, so you know the criteria for your refund. I didn't feel they are hiding any fees or information, everything is easy to access, you just have to read them :-). Good luck

Start DateNovember 2019
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thank you for your review Alex and congrats for reaching your goal weight with the Total Wellbeing Diet!

Gazza

GazzaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A successful weight loss program

I enjoyed being involved in Phase 1 of the Total Wellbeing Diet. I learned a lot about healthy eating and the tracker enabled me to break my bad habits to keep me on track. I used all the exercise programs and found myself enjoying exercise towards the end of the program. My weight loss was slow but steady...about 0.3 kg per week but I believe if I keep up all the good habits I have learned on the TWD I will reach my goal weight.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, congratulations on completing program 1 and well done on your results! We have no doubt you can meet your goal weight and we are glad you liked the program. Thanks for the awesome review and all the best - TWD Team

Wonderful program, lost weight & never hungry!

The menus are easy to adjust, recipes are quick and easy with no fancy or hard to find ingredients. I've never been hungry, in fact I rarely eat the allowed snacks, but I've lost weight, as has my husband, and we're continuing on program 2.
The site has a few technical oddities and anomalies but they're slowly working through them. The Facebook support page is wonderful and one of the highlights for me, everyone is supportive and non-judgemental. I highly recommend this program.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mandy D! Congrats to both you and your husband on your success on the program, we're glad to hear you're continuing with us on Program 2!

Trusted

The fact that this diet is developed by CSIRO and there is a money back reward for success encouraged me to give it a go as I felt it was more trustworthy. The menu has a lot of variety and flexibility, with easy to follow recipe guides.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, thanks for the awesome review! We are glad you enjoyed the program and we wish you the best of luck!

Chooky

ChookySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It works (AND, I'm never hungry)!

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, congratulations on your weight loss results that's amazing! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the program and wish you the best of luck! Thanks for the awesome review.

John N

John NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivers the goods

I found the food and weight trackers the most useful parts of the program. Although I didn't use the menus and recipes, I was able to shop for and make healthy choices. I did feel hungry frequently, but the positive feedback from seeing my weight steadily drop helped keep me on the straight and narrow. I lost 17kg over the 12 weeks of Program One, and will continue using the program on a monthly membership basis. Hopefully, I can lose another 14kg and reach my target weight within another 12 week period.

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi John, that's an amazing result so far congratulations! Thanks for the awesome review, and we do wish you the best of luck with reaching your goal.

Jeff W.

Jeff W.Franklin 2913, ACT

Great program however limited Android device support

Program was simple to follow. Getting used to preping was the only area that I really struggled with in the first couple of weeks. There were only a couple of occasions where I felt a little peckish. There also needs to be proper Android device support as not everyone's an Apple fanboy.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Jeff, thanks for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the program and and congratulations on your success. Thank you for your feedback as well on how to improve! Best of luck.

Trewers

TrewersSouth East Queensland, QLD

TWD Works!

This diet works. It is fantastic and with the given refund incentive really helps you to stay on track.

While I understand some people struggle with certain foods, Ive found that the people that arent succeeding on this diet are 100% self sabotaging and then blaming TWD for not doing what it says.

Weight loss is a simple process, its the mental side thats tough. Thats on you.

Thanks for a superb product TWD, 19kg down and my running has never been better! Cranked out 60km on sat with hardly any effort.

Ill be recommending to everyone.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, thanks for your awesome review, and congratulations on that amazing loss so far! We do wish you the best of luck moving forward, and are happy to hear that you enjoyed the program.

Cindy15

Cindy15Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The TWD is so easy doesn't feel like a diet

the amount of food that was in the TWD recipes most days there was so much , other days there was just enough
I also found the program easy to follow

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, thanks for the great review, we are glad that you enjoyed the program, and congratulations on your progress!

Easy to follow and encourages healthy food choices

I have just completed Program 1 and very happy with resultant weigh loss. While I have not reached my ideal weight yet, I feel as though I have gained a good insight into a healthy eating pattern. The CSIRO diet has taught me portion size and the different food types I should be eating more of. I lost weight at a steady rate and am still loosing even though I have left the program. Public forums were very supportive also . I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the program to friends and family.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Marie, congratulations on your results so far, and we wish you the best of luck reaching your goal weight, you can do it! We are glad you enjoyed the program, and thanks for the awesome review.

Judy A.

Judy A.Northern Region, NSW

Best diet. Easy to follow!

Once you get through the first week or so, WBT is really easy to follow and tweak to your own needs. I never went hungry as there was always plenty to eat.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Judy, we are glad you enjoyed the program, congratulations on your results so far! Thanks for the awesome review!

Possum

Possum

Time well invested

Have just completed Program 1 and very happy with resultant weigh loss. While I am not at my ideal weight (yet), I feel as though I have gained a good insight into a healthy eating pattern. After all it has to last me the rest of my life! I used the daily tracker religiously as I did not follow the menu plan for a variety of reasons, including food preferences and allergies. At no time did I ever feel hungry and most times I was on track with food portions, although the meat was usually higher allocation than I could eat. Great support from the Facebook support network. Well done CSIRO for such a great tool.
PS Have been informed my refund is on its way.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, congratulations on finishing your program and on your awesome results! We are happy to hear that you found the program easy to follow and enjoyable, we have no doubt you can reach your goal! Thanks for the review.

DisappointedPerth, WA

Cancelation Policy

I signed up to this program really looking forward to starting, however unforeseen financial circumstances I need to cancel, and because I fell one day outside the termination policy they will not consider any form of refund paid the $377 for premium so buyers be aware.. no longer are the four of us going to sign up to this program.

Start DateNovember 2019
Disappointed

Easy way to drop some kilos

This was a great way to shed some unwanted kgs that had crept up over the years. The food is substantial, receipes are simple and the shopping list makes it so easy

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Thank you for your review Joe G, and great work on getting the weight creep under control!

Forgotten

ForgottenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's Worth It !

The food was tasty and I found that it helped me think before eating. I lost over 11kg on program and got a refund. Definately recommend this to improve your health.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi there, congratulations on those results that is incredible! We love that you enjoyed the program and wish you all the best! Thanks for the review.

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This diet is healthy and it works

I really like this diet. Easy to follow and encourages healthy food choices. I felt full most days and stopped snacking. I lost over 9kg in 12 weeks and got a refund. Happy days.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Cathy, congratulations on your incredible results! We are so glad that you enjoyed the program and wish you the best of luck. Thanks for the awesome review.

This is fantastic!!!

This program is doable,effective and so easy to follow. all food groups are incorporated, no food group to be avoided. it does promote the healthy options from each of the food groups and the right portion size. understanding the basics of this program make it so easy to adapt it as a lifestyle for good, it promotes health and well-being and loosing weight follows without even thinking about it.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Manal, we are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed the program! Congratulations on your results, thanks for the awesome review, and best of luck.

Ada bloom

Ada bloomIllawarra, NSW

CSIRO TWD is a journey to a new life style

I found this program easy to follow, high protein low GI ensured i didn't feel hungry between meals. The meal plans were easy to follow easy to prepare & delicious. Daily educational tutorials educated me about food, choices, exercise, emotions. Public forums were very supportive learning about other peoples journey really helped & I realised they encountered the same issues. Support was available from CSIRO when needed. I lost the weight suggested & got my refund!!! I would recommend CSIRO TWD its a healthy way to diet its not a fad it is a life style change.

Total Wellbeing Diet O.CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

Hi Ada Bloom, congratulations on your progress throughout the program!