4CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

4CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

2,049 reviews

92% · 1,878121 · 6%
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
Easy to prepare meals
Tasty recipes
Left users fuller for longer

2,049 reviews
bloomz
bloomzVictoria

Give it a go, it's worth every cent

I've enjoyed doing and getting results so much that I signed up for P2 the next 12 weeks. The science works and it makes sense once you understand. Under your program index week 10 is when it became clear. Very important that you track, read the supporting information for each week, check in, weigh in, measure etc. use the resources their there to help you. Facebook support group is also very helpful. It's easy to follow, meal plans are more than enough food. App and website very user friendly. Show details
Judley
Judley2 posts

Happy and still going

Love the program. this is my second time around. first time I didn't have my heart in it. This time in the 12 weeks I have lost double what I did last time and still going.
My two criticisms would be that the app and the online system don't work together, and it is very difficult getting them to answer emails (very easy, my first time around).
Without the "Brains trust" on social media it would have been harder - lots of support, tips and advice - use them.
never hungry and I had covid the last week as well. Plenty to eat. Show details
Carol C.
Carol C.
  Fair Incentive

CSIRO

Really loved the programme, good food and very easy to follow. Show details
Jo Ryan
Jo RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

This Diet Program is Different

I have done every diet program imaginable over my 60 years but the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is different. It’s not a diet. I make the food choices and I decide when to eat. I have lost 11kg in 12 weeks and not once felt hungry. I have more energy and am embracing my choice in an exercise program. Still really motivated and confident to continue. Show details
Nic G
Nic G

My experience of the 12-week program

I reached my goal during the 12 week program. I thought it worked really well. It was quite strict but this was helpful because if you eat enough protein and salad/vegetables, you don't feel hungry before your next meal. Show details
Jo S
Jo SWestern Australia

The wake up call that I needed

For me, the most useful thing about CSIRO TWD is the weight and exercise tracker. It has given me a much clearer idea of what I have been putting into my mouth (thus on to my waist, hips etc). Also how much / little activity I was doing. Program is flexible enough to allow for real life. My clothes fit better; I look and feel much better. My family has enjoyed the meals; they have all lost weight too. Did not quite reach my target weight, but no doubt I would have if I had followed the plan a bit closer (but that was entirely my choice). Have already signed up for Program 2. Show details
theruraljuror
theruraljuror2 posts

Not for a foodie

Signed up to the “foodie” plan thinking the bank of recipes might give me some ideas that could help me make healthier choices while still eating a varied, tasty diet.
Completed the first week following the meal plan exactly. The quantities are far too large such that I ended up with a huge surplus, of food almost all of which I found borderline inedible.
Tried to contact support to request a refund because the product did not meet my expectations, and despite sending 2 further follow up emails have never received a response, even to decline the request or ask for specific feedback.
Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

Followed the program but still didn’t receive a refund

Unfortunately I went through the whole tracking my food almost everyday. I uploaded my photos each week. When I got to the end of the program it said I didn’t follow their plan to receive my refund.

I followed up to get online and asked for them to look into it as my pictures and my meal tracker was all showing on my app.

Still haven’t received a follow up email or message since mid of January. Show details

A Matthews
A MatthewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total Scam- Fast Start Program

I purchased the program with the Fast Start Program which cost me $259 incl the Fast Start Program costing $149. The shakes were not agreeing with me causing diarrhoea and I sent four emails requesting advice on whether I could swap or get a refund and return the unused sachets. After 5 days I get a response today and was told that I had passed the cooling period of 5 days. I received the shakes on 14 Jan, placed the order on 4 Jan which means I passed the cooling period without tasting the shakes. What a scam? Do not waste your money on this program. This industry is a million dollar business and has no scruples on being flexible and taking into consideration the customer's requirements.
A Matthews Show details
Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Dieting over Christmas

Difficult to lose weight during December, I did find the motivational tips helpful at this time. I achieved a small loss, and I’m glad I stuck with the plan most days, going out so often did me in. I probably wouldn’t have lost at all without the TWD. I’m happy with that. Onward now to Program 2, I expect to see more of a weight loss by sticking to the plan. Show details
joebmalik
joebmalik4 posts

Good program

Enjoyed the program, lost a few KGs and got my refund. It's nice approach and will leave you with some good habits for life particularly around understanding how to balance the not so healthy stuff.

Had an issue not realising I was continuing to be charged after the programme was finished, but I was refunded in good faith after a couple of exchanges so happy with that. Show details

Maggie
Maggie

Do it...it will change your relationship with food

For me the CSIRO diet was as much about losing weight as learning to eat food that was good for me. I was not hungry and the recipes were easy to prepare. I also liked the ability to cook more than one portion and save it for another day. I will be using the recipes for the rest of my life. Show details
Vicki
Vicki2 posts

Easy to follow basic food plan

I found this plan to be easy to follow with foods that are on hand in my house or easy to find at the supermarket. It does have a bit of variety as I was on the Basic program for 8 weeks then changed to the Protein program for the remainder of the weeks just for a bit more variety. I have lost 4.7 kg and a total of 28 cm. I have gone down a dress size and feel so much healthier. I could have lost more weight but found over the Xmas period I indulged more than so should have but still am happy with what so have achieved as I am only 1.3 off my goal. I have signed up for program 2 and hope to make this plan a lifetime thing. Thankyou. Show details ·  1
Natalia S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing results!!

I am absolutely astonished by how great this program works. In the 12 weeks I not only lost 8.2kg but regained energy and better sleep. The menu has a lot of variety, is delicious and never felt hungry in between meals.

The plan is easy to follow and all the items are easily found in supermarkets. Highly recommend giving the CSIRO a go. Show details ·  1

Shopping only
Shopping onlyPerth, WA2 posts

covers all issues for weight loss

Covers issues, ID what your problems are, interactive back up, each week increases persons knowledge of food control. Teaches can eat all food types and how to group for day to stay full, healthy and satisfied. If private person - better than reporting back face to face with GP, dietician (costing a lot less money) professionals available to talk to or watch on video- if want.Learn 1 week at a time as so much offered from shopping lists/meal plans/trackers/scanner etc- get it by week 12. Show details ·  1

Lynette
Lynette

Is it possible to do the TWD with the book rather than the online platform?

Natalia S.

Can I do meal prep of one particular meal and have the left overs on other days? Or do I need to have a different meal everyday? Time is not very plentiful in my life

Maggazee

My 44 year old ,over weight daughter is interested in joining TWD but she has a very busy life in her own business. Would it be feasible for me to pay for her to start on the Fast Start program, meaning that she would have the relevant shakes on hand for her to commence her weight loss journey when she is ready to commit ,within an acceptable time frame of course?

Maggazee

Thank you. Great advice !

About the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet

The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a program that is scientifically designed to help users lose weight. The eating plan is a high protein, low GI plan that gives users the option for quick and sustainable weight loss while promoting good gut health.

The program is backed by the latest scientific evidence in health and weight loss, so you can say goodbye to fad dieting and get results that’ll actually stick. The eating plan isn’t just about losing weight, but also about helping you feel better about yourself and creating a positive relationship with food.

The Total Wellbeing Diet has generous portion sizes - the higher protein, low GI meals keep you satisfied for longer so that you’re less likely to give in to cravings between meals.

When you join the 12 Week program, you can:

• Cook quick, tasty meals for the whole family.
  • Get an eating plan tailored to your diet personality.
  • Swap meals you’re not a fan of for ones that you like.
  • Generate a shopping list with enough ingredients for the whole family.
  • Print the shopping list and meal plan so that you can easily keep track of your diet.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the meals in the Total Wellbeing Diet were easy to prepare and cook. A few reviewers said that it did all the hard work for them, in that they didn’t have to worry about calorie counting or checking the nutrition of their food.
  • Reviewers also said that the meals were tasty. If there was a meal they didn’t like the sound of, they noted that it was easy to swap them out for something they knew they’d enjoy more.
  • According to reviewers, the meals themselves left them feeling full and satisfied until the next meal, which helped them snack less.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs