Lite n' Easy

Fantastic

Started on Lite'n'Easy at end of May, after 4 weeks had lost 4 k's then slowed down stayed with it wanting to lose a total of 8k's, not only eventually got there but surpassed it by 2 k's, have lost a total of 10k's. My doctor is delighted with my weight loss and my blood pressure has lowered. Unfortunately can't afford to stay on it being an age pensioner and have other financial obligations but should that weight begin to creep up and I hope it doesn't, however if I need to I will be back on it.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Great food and sure is easy.

We have been using Lite n' Easy for a few months and enjoy the ease of ordering and the freshness of the food. Prior to LnE we were throwing out lots of leftovers or buying food that we didn't cook. This has stopped now and everything is always eaten. This really adds to the value for money component of Lite n' Easy.

Ordering on line is simple and the meals have great amount of detail in both descriptions and pictures. There is a large selection of fresh salads and other meals that complement the frozen selections available. Some of the 'classic' meals take me back to my childhood, they taste good but can't say they are as good as mum's were, but still good.

The meals arrive packaged for the fridge or freezer and it does't take long to have the weekly menu sorted and ready to eat. We can recommend it for other busy people too.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Terrible - not food but administration

Twice I have had a complete screw up with this company. First time, my order was cancelled. Second time, because the delivery person could not gain access to my apartment complex, they drove away even after I gave instructions to leave at front door.
All in all crap service.

Timely DeliveryNo

Effective, convenient, expensive, inflexible

Positives: I have been using this on and off (mostly on) for over 2 years and I did manage to drop 10Kg so it is very good (so long as you are strict). The variety is good when you first start, and I certainly find the lunches are much more varied than I would do for myself. The frozen dinners are good value, even if they are over $10 each, because they're tasty and good quality....and not salty.
The first week is hard - probably a shock to the system. I'd think about the 1800/day for the 1st week and then drop to 1500/day. Once you get used to it, it's pretty easy. I even find I sometimes have stuff left over I forgot about. Do note....you really need to exercise to get the most benefit, as with any weight loss program. I aim for 10,000 steps a day - but I don't do other exercise. The 1500/day sees me drop weight slowly but surely.

Negatives: You want oranges with that? Nearly everyday is an orange or tangerine. Often even the two options have either an orange or a tangerine. Drives me nuts. To be honest, the fruit selection really varies from awesome to mundane. There's some lunches that are totally infeasible - the chicken/burger whatever cannot possibly fit inside the teeny tiny bun, let alone adding the salad stuff. Most times I don't bother - just treat it like a side roll.

Changes I'd like to see:
More flexibility. Start with letting us choose the fruits separately. We can eat the evening meals in any order, and I'm sure most fruits are roughly equal for calories so should be same; and if not, then have two classes of fruit, and we need to match the class to the day or whatever.
Ideally, let the breakfasts and lunches be more like the dinners; here's a suite of 30 options, you pick the ones you want.
Website - let me store my dislikes (oranges, pears, celery) so that meals with those things in them, get colour coded so it is easier to avoid. Even let the auto picker go with the ones I least dislike :/

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Great approach to food,very easy

The food is very filling I was not looking for extras.The program was very easy to follow,I lost six kilos in six weeks,so very happy,Being able to choose your food is a plus,my favourite is char grilled lamb salad.

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

It works but it is pricey

I like lite 'n' easy, it works for me as I live by myself so its easy for me to eat healthily BUT it is extremely pricey ($160 per week for Western Australia). Another negative to lite 'n' easy is all the dinners that have vegetable contain those horrible cheap frozen carrots, corn and peas. To avoid this I order only the pasta dinners which it's fine but you kind of get over them over time. My biggest suggestion would be to use paper bags to separate days to stop using the plastic which just goes into landfill.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

Very convenient and delicous

Easy, fresh and tasty. I feel like I don't need to look for snacks at night and I have more motivation through out the day.
I am on the breakfast and lunch, 1500 cal program. Very easy to order and the food is easy to prepare.
It is a little pricey but I am not craving and I have stopped buying take away.
I am a single so it suits my life style.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

It is Light and certainly Easy

Lite n' Easy is terrific. The food is delicious and there is a great variety to choose from. I was surprised how much I could eat and still lose weight. I have always regularly exercised so nothing has changed except what I have been eating … in ten weeks I have now lost 14.5 kg and am half way to achieving my target weight. It's easy to follow and it works !

Taste
Start DateMay 2019

It’s worked for me !

The food is enough in this program . The program is so easy to follow . I combine the program with daily walks twice per day . The breakfasts are my favorites ! My only negative comment is the lack of crunchiness in the apples. I have contacted Lite N Easy about this . The other fresh fruits are fine, but the apples have been soft and powdery .
I went on the program as I wanted to lose 10 kilos. I’m over my half way target which I’m so pleased with .

Taste
Start DateJune 2019

suits me thanks

as a senior male who has lost all family I found it hard to cook good meals. Since finding lite and Easy I now enjoy meals at times to suit me and I like being able to choose my order weekly .Also my general health is improving. Thanks guys.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

The time saving and convenience is gold.

I was surprised at the quality of the food. Leaps above supermarket convenience food. Really nice vegetables and mixes if different grains, nuts and spices. I love to cook but don't have the time and this is so much easier. Coming home from work knowing that dinner is only a few minutes away is fantastic. I look forward to a few minutes of choosing the meals each week, and then that's it - don't have to worry about anything else. My only concern is the amount of packaging. But I try to recycle as much as I can.

Taste
Start DateApril 2019

Taste great and convenient

I started off with breakfast and lunch which I found to fill me up ok only felt a little hungry around 4.30pm. Now I’m only getting lunches, only reason is can’t quite afford it as there is other people in the house that I need to buy food for. It certainly would be amazing it you were single.
The program is very easy to follow.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Healthy and a lifesaver for time

The delivery of box is presice and convenient. Each meal time is categorized and easy to follow. My husband and I are enjoying the variety and know meals are healthy.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

convenience.

For someone who hates cooking it is God sent. The quality is good so far in my experience, I hope it stays
that way and I don't mind paying a bit more for convenience.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

Great food but too much plastic packaging

Service and food is great. You will lose weight if you follow the program which is awesome. My only complaint is the amount of plastic packaging used to deliver the portions. Bags, bag ties, soft plastics and hard plastics. Everything is in plastic and then these are bundled together in another plastic bag.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Timely DeliveryYes

Upped my calories to lose weight

I am eating the 1500cal meal plan. There is so much food that I feel full all day. I turned to lite n easy after my results has stalled (I work out twice a day). So I upped my calories with lite n easy and I have not been disappointed. The food is amazing, delicious and does not lack in flavour. Within the last few weeks I have lost centremeters off my measurements and can visible see my stomach has flatten. The added bonus is the extra energy I have to lift heavier weights.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes

Food handling standards have dropped.

I have to resort to writing a bad review because of inaction towards a complaint I made about a drop in food handling standards. I purchased my weekly lunch meals, usually there are no issues apart from the odd veggie not being washed properly, resulting in unwanted crunchy and gritty mouthfuls. But last weeks lunch took the cake when I realised as soon as I put my fork into my meal that I could hear a loud "clink". To my shock was a rather nicely sized rock just sitting on top of my pulled beef. An actual rock.
How and why? Your guess is as good as mine. Luckily I didn't eat any of it as I'm sure it wouldn't have ended well. Yes, I have contacted lite n easy via email about this and with images to back it up. It's been over a week later and....still nothing. Guys beware that the customer service is non-existent when things are serious. Needless to say, I'll be going back to youfoodz for now. Lite n easy has to prove to me that their food handling standards have improved before I'll go back.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2017
Timely DeliveryYes
Hi there. We’re sorry that someone has not been in touch with you about this matter yet. If it's not too much trouble, could you please email your delivery address and best contact telephone number to privacy@liteneasy.com.au and we will organise for a consultant to contact you ASAP?

Makes life so much easier

I had a few years break but glad I came back.
I now eat healthy salads without having to try!
The meals are delicious and filling and healthy!
I love the variety and look forward to their healthy and delicious snacks.
So easy to eat well!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

11 out of 10

No need to go to the supermarket, food delivered to your door, very very tasty with a lot of delicious options to choose and losing weight, what else is there to say...dream come true.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Box Collection

Once again I had 2 boxes delivered last week and only one box collected this week. Why is it so hard to collect both the boxes from last week? It seems a simple task to complete. I’ve thrown the small box away in recycling.

Hi Damien. We're sorry that you experienced this and thank you for letting us know. If you haven’t already spoken with one of our consultants and it's not too much trouble, could you please email your delivery address and best contact telephone number to privacy@liteneasy.com.au and we will organise for a consultant to contact you?

Does the dinner menu ever change. There seem to be some main meals in the brochure that i cannot order. Example #226 parmesan crusted fish and a friend ordered chicken schintzel but i dont have the option of either :(
Yes they change to menu to suit each season. It once was a case of only frozen dinners but now you can order salads for the main meal too. There is still a lot of frozen meals that are there most of the year but they do change from time to time.ThankyouWe think the fish is starting in the Spring menu at the end of this month

hi i was wondering if i can drink pepsi max or any sugar free drinks on 1200 plan
I still have the occasional glass of soft drink while I’m on Lite N Easy . I don’t have one every week, just every now and again as a small treat . I’m a big water drinker so usually this is my preferred choice of drink !Hi Monica. We recommend you avoid drinking diet soft drinks. These are often sweetened using artificial sweeteners, which can cause cravings especially for sweets that can result in high calorie consumption. Lite n’ Easy takes a wholesome and natural approach and believes sweetness should come from natural sources. Try flavouring your water with fruit.Ok thank you

could anyone tell me why they think lite n' easy is good its for a thing for school? and why do people chose to go on this diet.?
I struggle with portion control so Lite n Easy is perfect for me because everything is pre-measured and there is no temptation for me to be generous with serving sizes

Lite n' Easy