4.3 from 4,082 reviews

Poor delivery and rude service.

I ordered a delivery to my building that has a reception working with a receptionist at business hours to make sure my product would be delivered, unfortunately my box never arrived. I sent several emails complaining about my problem and asking for clarification and nothing was solved. After contacting the telephone service centre, I received a rude service, the person who answered me sent me an email some time later affirming that the product was delivered. However, I have never received anything, They do not take any responsibility for the delivery, just inform you that it was delivered. Even though I have said several times that I have received absolutely nothing. I do not recommend this company to anyone, the least we expect from products bought over the internet is an efficient delivery. Lose time, patience and money.

Terrible
Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Michele. We’re sorry that you experienced this and thank you for letting us know. We would like to investigate this further on your behalf. If it's not too much trouble, could you please provide us with your delivery address and best contact telephone number so that we can organise for a consultant to call you?

Works without thought!!!

The variety and taste are awesome. Lite n Easy fills me up each time. The meals are packed in accordance to day and so easy to follow without thought. I couldn't be happier with a meal plan that works.

Start DateOctober 2018

I love the Easy part!!!

I love the variety and quality of the food - I love that I don’t have to think about my lunch in the morning - just grab my lunch pack - no food prep - just go! I also find the breakkies fill me up that I’m not getting the tummy rumbles mid morning- in fact sometimes I even forget to have my morning snack! Good one LitenEasy- you’ve made my life a whole heap easier!!

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

I am a very fussy eater and I can find enough from your menu's to fill my menu easily

All your meals are tasty and sufficent 99 percent of the time The program is very easy to use and to prepare it's just so easy and convenient thanks LnE

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes

Easy as.. Lite and Easy

The food is very tasty and fresh, great variety, husband and I really enjoying it. Easy to have and grab from fridge , fruit fresh also, great snacks , easy to follow

Life saver

I had a shoulder operation and my husband was unable to take care of me due to his ill health. so i thought why not try LNE. I needed to lose weight so it was a win, win situation. The food was amazing, great way to help you recover the healthy way from surgery and lose weight at the same time. i managed to lose 1.5 kilos over the first week. I feel a lot better for it and the food was soooooo tasty and a great portion size.
I did have my 3 cups of tea during the day, yes i did have my sugar also.
I will stay on this for as long as i can . its so beneficial if you have been unwell and need a great health boost without the hassle of trying to create all the meals for your self. Especially if you have got one your arm in a sling for 6 weeks.
Thanks LNE, i cant live without you.

OK

Poor delivery

The food is ok, especialy the fresh selection but you are let down badly by your delivery service. I cancelled my deliveries for this sole reason. They refuse to buzz my unit to deliver to my door but dump it at the unit block entrance

Bad
Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryNo
Start DateJune 2018
Additional Physical Activities None
Hi Janette. We’re sorry that you experienced this and thank you for letting us know. We would like to investigate this further on your behalf. If it's not too much trouble, could you please provide us with your delivery address and best contact telephone number so that we can organise for a consultant to call you?

It changed my life

This program helped me become the fittest, healthiest version of myself since my teens. So far, I’ve lost 18kgs. The food is fantastic and the program is very easy to follow. Perfect for busy lifestyles, or just wanting to take the stress out of what to eat. I’m a completely new person thanks to this program!

Start DateAugust 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

lite and easy works

ive been on lite and easy for 3 in half weeks and i have lost 4 in half kilos i didn't think id loose that much so quickly im half way there im loving the food no complaints at all thank you lite and easy a happy customer :)

Good food

The programme is filling. If you miss a snack as i did, it catches up as I was hungry the next day which is what the literature had said.
Program is very easy to understand.
I have lost 20 kgs on the programme and never missed a beat.
Great food choices and delicious too

Taste

Really is easy, but also delicious

I appreciate that there no financial commitment. You can order each week or start and stop an automatic delivery wherever you like to match your personal needs. The breakfast and lunch food are mostly fresh and natural. The range of dinners is huge and each one I have tried (and my partner has stolen!!) has been delicious and more than sufficient. Clearly, a great deal of effort has been taken to make the food and the experience enjoyable. A really great program that has certainly worked for me. -30kg and counting. ye ha!

Start DateMay 2014

Very Good

Lite n' Easy is an awesome program and it really works! I wish there were less apples and more lite cakes & lite cookies for the snacks, I'm very sick of the apples!!! Thank you.

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes

Surprisingly Tasty!

We order dinners to save work for the cook and keep our weight in check. We find there is a good selection of meals which are very tasty and satisfying.

Start DateNovember 2018

Excellent! So delicious!

I recommend light and easy program highly. The food is so delicious and nutritious. Very easy to follow. On the 1200 calorie one more than enough food for me. The meals a quite generous.

Where's the chicken??

Just tried one of my wife's meals, creamy chicken and pasta, 2 tiny pieces of chicken and a heap of gluggy pasta, really?, people are paying out there hard earned for this rubbish.

Calorie Meal PlanNo idea

Changed my life in so many ways :)

I've been on LitenEasy since February 2018, I lost 16 kgs which far exceeded my expectations as I found it so easy and rewarding along the way. IT's so simple to order, takes about 3 min on my phone, delivery is the same time each week which helps and I find the food very nice with heaps of variety. Since dropping the weight almost everyone has commented on how I look and especially how fit I look. Can't recommend Lite N Easy high enough, fresh real food, this is not a diet in my eyes at all, it's just living better and reaping all the rewards that comes with it.

Start DateFebruary 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

The program is fabulous, delicious and convenient. It’s a life style change. Love it.

Well st the beginning I felt that I was going to be hungry. Eventually the opositor happen and satisfaction and enjoyment happen. Great when I start to see some results it’s was motivating to continue and now after 23 months its just part of my life

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateMarch 2017

Fantastically convenient

The food was rather filling and delicious. The only bug bear I ever had was with the breakfasts that required uses of an egg, they would pack a raw egg in its shell for you to have to cook up yourself to match the photo of the food.

Light n Easy... It's Quick n Easy

Am eating better and healthier thanks to Light n Easy. Great menus. Lots of variety. Quick n Easy to prepare or just open and enjoy. No contracts! Easy to order.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio

GREAT FOOD AND VARIETY!!!!!

Always feel comfortably "full". Look forward to my dinners.
Lunches are so tasty with fresh salads now>
Bowls are so useful and even my little Granddaughter can enjoy them and the size is perfect.
Delivery courier is always helpful and carries the boxes in if needed.