Listing monitored by Lite n' Easy

Pros

Fresh, delicious food
Delivers on time
Can aid with weight loss

4.4 (2,135)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (2,070) · No (43)

Simba
SimbaSydney Surrounds, NSW

menu in general

love the food, but like to have bit more potato and maybe pumpkin , always have to add extra 2 mins to heating time per packet

DebPerth, WA

WA is ignored & has the worst delivery system ever

I have had so many issues with your delivery system - SO many. Today is the worst. 8am a call from your driver about delivery issue which I can't understand as no-one else has had an issue. He said he won't deliver & hung up. I worked until 3am & now I have no food. I blame you as you have no control or care about the WA delivery system - it's all contractors with no consistency or standards. Of course there is no phone access atm & you have my $$ & I have no food. Last time I needed a refund it took 3 weeks & I am now short $195. Shame on you.

Deb

So - no delivery and no follow up today as promised, as yet.

Lady in Blue 52Hobart

Really impressed with lite n'easy meals

My husband and I are really enjoying the meals. We are very impressed that there are plenty of vegetables in the meals plus they are fairly low in salt - a plus for those with diabetes or kidney disease. I love the Honey Soy Chicken meal (125) - it is one of my favourites.

Essie M.
Essie M.

Poor customer service

Placed an order and wanted to change delivery day. But the call centre girl , today, was impatient and hung up on me before I could complete my sentence. I still don't have an email with the correct day of delivery

It works!

Meals are delicious and varied, and still feel filling enough. I would never have the time or energy to cook meals this nutritious after a busy day at work.

Eileen D.
Eileen D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the easy part. Is working for me.

Given that I can be time poor, the calorie controlled menu offers variety plus ease in organising meals.

brianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

honey soy chicken no chicken thighs but chicken offal used

dissatisfied with your chicken with honey soy sauce. on the label it said chicken thighs,where the only chicken of chicken offal. this has happened 3 times.
at present I DONT feel like ordering any of your chicken meals at all.
your delivery person will be here on thursday morning so i wiil put a frozen sample in my foam box to voice my complaints thank you brian hudson

• Incentivised Review No
Kim M.Lite n' EasySend a private message

Hi Brian. We have tried to reach out to you re the collection of the meal. We will have someone there today to collect.

brian

it was arranged yestedray to return in an empty carton that was picked up this morning It was placed yesterday in a frozen state

Patricia
PatriciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s perfect for my needs

Due to age and mobility issues I can no longer shop and cook for myself

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision!

After surgery, the best decision we made, to order Lite n' Easy, to make it so much easier for my husband to get our meals!!

wendy
wendy

Such tasty and varied options.

I telephoned my first few orders until I felt confident with online ordering. It is a simple and easy tool to use and what you see is what you get in your deliveries, both in terms of the printed menues for the week and the products themselves. I am very happy with the steady weight loss which is occurring. There are so many delicious food choices. Thank you Lite n Easy!

Michael Clark
Michael ClarkCentral, SA

It is so great to have your service. I feel so much better,tasty, fresh good tasting food .Great variety Thanks

Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenience and it works

Convenience was perfect, weight loss was my aim and I lost 11 kilos in 3 months, food was fresh and delicious and the variety was great. I highly recommend it if you need that little push to Start weight loss.

Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Cannot wait for delivery each week!

I absolutely love Lite n' Easy! My life is so much easier with it, the flavours are excellent, the variety is excellent, I am loving the fresh dinners, they are amazing. I have lost 10kgs which is a bonus.

qbc
qbc

Convenient

Convenient. Never an issue with delivery or missing items.
Some products could be healthier and no so processed.

Jimbo
Jimbo

Good Food

The food is always fresh and very tasty. My wife and I love the desserts.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Timely DeliveryYes
  • Return Claim MadeNo

Frequently Asked Questions about Lite n' Easy

How do I get my meals?

Lite n’ Easy offers home delivery only; there’s no store pick-up option. You will be notified of a scheduled delivery day (you can’t choose the day), but you won’t be told the delivery time. If no one’s home to receive the delivery, it will be left in a shady spot. Food comes in a sealed esky with dry ice and can last for 8 hours in the shade.

How much meal prep is required?

Not much - Lite n’ Easy states that none of the meals require more than 10 minutes of prep. Sometimes you’ll have to cook eggs that are provided, but most times you’ll just have to pop a meal into the microwave.

Does Lite n’ Easy accommodate people with special diets?

No, it doesn’t. There are no vegan, halal, keto, low FODMAP, or low carb meals available. There are vegetarian options that include dairy and egg in them. The meal delivery service also doesn’t cater to food allergies or intolerances.

Is Lite n’ Easy suitable if you have high cholesterol?

Both the company and happy dieters report that the meals are suitable for people with high cholesterol. Meals are nutritionally balanced, and put together according to Australian Dietary Guidelines. If you’re still unsure, you can talk to your GP.

What aren’t you allowed to eat on Lite n’ Easy?

Lite n’ Easy recommends avoiding sodas (including sugar-free sodas) and drinking no more than 4 cups of tea or coffee a day. For weight loss, alcohol consumption should also be avoided. Generally it depends what your goal is. If your goal is weight loss (rather than convenience) and you’re on a regular full meal plan with restricted calories, ideally you won’t need to eat anything extra, as you’re provided with meals and snacks for the day.

What can I eat if I get hungry?

Lite n’ Easy says that while feeling hungry is uncommon, it can happen in the first few weeks of a new meal plan while your stomach adjusts to the smaller portion sizes. For a snack you can have an extra piece of fruit, or low fat yoghurt, or add extra veggies to the dinner meal. If hunger is an ongoing issue, you can upgrade to a higher calorie plan. Drinking 2 litres of water a day is also necessary, and will keep a bit of the hunger at bay.

Can you swap the meals around? For example, can you eat your lunch for dinner?

Yes, you can - but just make sure that all the meals you’re swapping around are for the same day of your plan. For example, if you’re on Day 2, you can eat your Day 2 dinner at lunchtime - but you can’t eat your Day 3 dinner for Day 2’s lunch. This is because the calories for each meal add up to the correct number for your plan, i.e. 1200, 1500 or 1800 calories.

How long does the food last?

There will be a ‘best before’ date on fresh food that’s kept in the fridge. Frozen meals will last longer, but should be eaten on the designated day of your meal plan. Frozen meals should be defrosted in the microwave straight from the freezer, and are designed to be eaten straight away. They shouldn't be thawed in the fridge, or at room temperature, before going into the microwave.

Latest Consumer Questions

Sarah D.
Sarah D.asked

My partner and I both want to order meal plans but there’s no option to select 2 plans without being on a different “account” which then adds another $15 delivery fee. Can we only pay for delivery once (same day, same house) while still both getting the food we want?

Lady in Blue 52

Suggest you call lite n'easy to ask

Kim M.Lite n' EasySend a private message

Hi Sarah, we do understand that you may expect to only pay one delivery fee for two deliveries to the same address, but as a delivery fee is generally to cover the additional cost of freight, the cost per order is unavoidable.

Teaguen M.
Teaguen M.asked

What are the ingredients in the Tasmanian Hot Smoked Salmon Pasta meal?
It says nutritional information and ingredients are unavailable on the website...

Lady in Blue 52

Call lite n'easy and ask them

ShoppingBlowsasked

I'm a happy Lite n' Easy NSW customer on a full meal plan but I'm moving to Launceston, Tasmania next month. The website says you deliver to Launceston on Monday, but when I checked the pricing page for Tasmania they only do frozen dinners and optional extras, not the full meal plan. Is this correct? Any plans to do full meal plans in the future? When do you have to order for Monday delivery? Thanks.

ShoppingBlows

Thanks for your response. I don't do social media, so I'll have to check the website each time I order. May I suggest Lite N' Easy directly notify their Tasmanian customers when there's a change - you have our contact details.

Kim M.Lite n' EasySend a private message

Yes, this would also include email communication.

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

About Lite n’ Easy

Lite n’ Easy is a food delivery service, delivering tasty, healthy ready-made meals to Australians. Meals are created by dietitians and chefs, and all of them are nutritionally balanced and well-portioned.

You can select a meal plan that suits your lifestyle and goals, whether you want to lose weight or just want the general health and convenience that a meal delivery service can provide.

When signing up, there are:

• No lock-in contracts.
  • No joining fees.
  • A money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your first week’s delivery.

With a changing menu and over 100 breakfasts, lunches, dinners, easy bites, and desserts to choose from, as well as a vegetarian menu, there’s something for all types of taste buds to enjoy. However, the service isn’t suitable for those with coeliac disease or food allergies.

Lite n’ Easy also delivers food to clients of approved Home Care Package providers, as well as NDIS participants (who just pay 30% upfront for a delivery).

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that Lite n’ Easy’s food was fresh and tasty, seemed like it was good quality, and that they didn’t get bored of the menu.
  • They also found that their deliveries were always made on time, so they weren’t ever left in the lurch and without food.
  • Many reviewers who signed on to Lite n’ Easy for weight loss said that the service made it easier for them to lose weight in a healthy way.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Lite n’ Easy has taken out a 2022 ProductReview.com.au Award in the Food Delivery Services category! Above all else, reviewers found that the service represented great value for money, and said that deliveries were made on schedule.

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops and Food & Drink Shops