Lite n' Easy

5,178 reviews
    4.5 (1,101)
    4.7 (1,075)
  • Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
    4.6 (1,107)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (98%) · No (2%)

Dianne

DianneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So convenient and healthy too!

I love the food from Lite n Easy. I am not trying to lose weight. I live a very busy life and coming home and opening the freezer and selecting dinner is absolutely fantastic. I know it is better for me than anything I would bother to cook.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Shirley

ShirleyMid North Coast, NSW

Love the food.

I love the fact that I don't have to worry about buying anything all week except milk! The food tastes great. Nothing like the frozen food in the supermarket. Very happy

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Mane

ManeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to follow and maintain

The food is delicious and it is very easy to follow the program. The bags are numbered with each day and being able to print out the menu also makes it easy

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2020

Find out how Lite n' Easy compares to other Food Delivery Diet Programs

Delicious excellent quality of delightful variety!

I have not been hungry since I’ve been on light and easy.,The program is simple to follow and very flexible.The quality of the food is very good and is well cooked.?

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
AJN

AJNHunter Region, NSW

Awesome

Awesome food keeps me full.
Different types to choose from and also always fresh and tasty.
Convenient to have at hand.
The program is so easy to follow because you have so many options.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Olivia D.

Olivia D.Northern Region, NSW

BEST FOOD EVER

Lite n Easy is exactly that. It's the best meal service I have ever come across! Delicious, filling meals, easy to prepare, there's a massive variety of meals as well, something to please everybody. Lite n easy customer service is also amazing! Delivery is prompt and I've never had anything that wasn't fresh and amazing!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2014
Angrymum

Angrymum

Easiest way I have ever lost weight

I have tried keto, tried calorie controlling my food, all I have done is lose 1 or 2 kg and spent too much money. Light and Easy has taught me how to eat with portion control. Working full-time and trying to feed my family, it's so easy to walk to the fridge, grab my food for the day and then come home and choose what I want for dinner. I have lost the weight I wanted to and have loved the food. Who knew you could have pizza and nachos for lunch and still lose weight? Can be expensive but its worth the money!!

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Janeanne H.

Janeanne H.Hunter Region, NSW

More fresh options needed

Love the fresh meals and would love more options to choose from including extra salad selections. Loved the crispy noodle salmon salad when it was available. Also additional dessert options would be great.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Jaimi G.

Jaimi G.Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely love the food!

The food in the program fills me up and I am on the 1200 calorie plan. I love the variety of the foods and it is definitely easy to follow. I have nothing but positives things to write about lite n easy

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Winsy

WinsyHunter Region, NSW

Makes life easy

I find the most of the meals are very filling except for some of the salads . The program is very easy to follow and easy to take to work for lunch .

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Better and more adaptable than ever!

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Steven C.

Steven C.Central West, NSW

So convienent, and healthy.

The food does fill you up, the salads are amazing. There are ingredients in the salads that i normally would not eat, but i find myself eating the lot. However it would be good if you were able to choose the fruit in your packs.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Damaris G.

Damaris G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The food is very tasty. Both me and my Husband love it

I been doing Lite n’easy for 6 month .The food is very tasty and there is plenty of variety to choose from.I am doing 5 days lunch and diner for 1200calories,I managed to loose 16kg so far , i work full time and I got a 2 and half year old daughter ,so I don’t have much time for exercise . I want to loose 15 more kg by next year. My husband started to order it as well from this week and he is loving it so far. Very happy with the results, I recommend Lite n’easy is great it really worth every dollar $$$$.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
chris

chrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

the food is very good and I have been enjoying it

the delivery has been very good on time and it saves me a lot of hassles of preparing a meal I enjoy the freedom of knowing my weight goal is reached

Taste
Start DateOctober 2015

sonja masters

sonja mastersLyneham 2602, ACT

Convenient and tasty

We have been on Lite 'n Easy for more than 10 years... need I say more? It is a tasty, easy and most convenient way to eat. I recommend it!!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2010

It makes my life easier

It suits my dietary needs yes I’m able to follow the program this is not a criticism but it would be nice if the dinner menu had seasonal changes like the lunches and breakfast after a few months if you order dinner as part of your program I personally would like more options.what I love is the fact that after a 12hr shift I don’t have to think about what to cook lunch is ready for the next day and dinner is in the freezer.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Aquila

AquilaMid North Coast, NSW

Great & Simple Food

Never Feel hungry after eating one of their main dinner meals plus their rice puddings
Don't actually follow a program, I buy the meals for convenience, live on my own.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2018
Cath

CathSydney Surrounds, NSW

FELT THE EFFECT AFTER 2 WEEKS

The food is delicious. I never felt hungry - nor did I feel like eating takeaway, chocolate or icecream. Started on the 2 week Programme & did feel a change after 2 weeks. My main area is my stomach & even my husband remarked that I had lost weight in that area.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

Honestly can't live without it

Absolutely love the food. Been on it for probably been on lite n easy for approximately 10years. I still get excited when opening breakfasts lunch. Dinners love the new meals

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2010
Carla Johnson

Carla JohnsonSydney, NSW

Back on track

Lite n Easy has helped me get into a better food routine and a more balanced diet. There is a nice variety of food with more fresh meals and healthy snacks available. I am doing the 1500 program which does satisfy my hunger most of the time though weight loss is more gradual.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting