• Additional Physical Activities
    • Cardio (196)
    • Sport (58)
    • Weightlifting (57)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

Mich

MichBrisbane

Well-balanced, tasty meals

All the Lite n Easy meals I’ve had have been tasty and filling. They often have a sauce, gravy or dressing and have a good serve of vegetables.
My parents have a regular weekly order and they look forward to the meals (after trying Meals on Wheels which in their area was not very nice).
Delivery is prompt and customer service have always been helpful when there has been a need to call them.
It’s great that the delivery box and ice coolers are recycled.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019
Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Fantastic healthy food

I can't fault Lite n Easy. The food is healthy, fresh, delicious and very convenient. There is a wide variety of foods to choose from and when placing your order they give you 2 options to choose from :) Customer Service are always helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Lite N Easy without any hesitation.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020

Good griefYackandandah

Meals are great customer service not so

The meals are great very filling, and plenty of it, unfortunately customer service sucks. When I first got this delivery was around 6am which worked out fine for me, now delivery is so late, I have been informed it could be as late as 8pm, also nowhere does it state that apparently the delivery day is not day 1, so probably like a lot of people come delivery day the cupboard is empty. I understand that at present there are many people trying to get this service but surely adding more delivery drivers might be an answer instead of getting smart butt replies to what was a pleasant request.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Timely DeliveryNo

Rachel

Rachel

So Much nicer than Meals on Wheels for aged Care

Mum can't cook for herself now so we tries Meals On Wheels but they honestly weren't very nice. Lite n' Easy meals are so yum my mum's lucky to receive them. Thank you.
Actually, the meals are larger than what she can cope with so we make them into two meals. Double bang for buck so appreciative, double thank you.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
B eatrice Notley

B eatrice NotleyHunter Region, NSW

Very fresh and enjoyable.

I feel a bit empty at times, especially at night. I miss my coffee because of the limit of only 1 cup skim milk. Otherwise I have no complaints. Am having a break this week.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Very worthwhile after a right knee replacement

Food fills me up, thank you. Sometimes swap meal days.
Reasonably, sometimes was "out" and did not use. Loved fruit. Some of the meals are not what I would normally eat.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Jeff Canham

Jeff CanhamSydney, NSW

Easy Meals, Good Value

Fill satisfied most of the time with the meals provided, some are lighter than others, so can create a feeling of still being hungry after finishing the meal, so using cook some steamed veges to got with the meals.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

DavidNorth Western Region, NSW

love the meals,but meat a bit chewy

returned to Lite N'Easy after a break. As before some of the meat is a bit tough. Last night I had meal#73 coding 11/02/21 2B 12.15 02122. I love the meal, good portion size and flavor ,shame the meat was a bit chewy,sorry

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

David Lomax
lomax @dasumatr.com.au

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Thanks David, a local consultant will be in touch with you.

Emily13

Emily13Goldfields, WA

Loving it !!!

Healthy, convenient, economical, tasty, not been hungry once, loosing weight, feeling mentally & physically stronger, Happier, chilled, calmer, more relaxed & at peace, critical thinking & clarity of thought has improved ......what’s not to love!!!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020

Great food and service

Find lite n easy really great. I find the meal plans easy to follow. Food tasted great and certainly filled me up. Delivered to yhe door on time every week. Definately recommend.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Rick BCentral, SA

Fantastic option at my time of Life.

We are in our 70's and live 250Km by road from Adelaide. We buy these meals as a suitable option if we don't feel like cooking. The service is great. We don't need the full meals so we buy the mini meals, could use a bit more choice here.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Rick B

It's a pity that Lite n" Easy are so focused on the weight loss scenario when there are so many people, like us, who simply appreciate the meals. Because we choose the Mini Meals more choice would be great.

Laraine

LaraineSydney, NSW

Great food

I'm probably eating more than I would normally the difference is im eating healthier. The food tastes great with lots of variety. I highly recommend it. You won't regret it.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Suzycom

SuzycomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic food choices

I’m a big girl. Unfortunately, it isn’t due to eating too much salad. I was sceptical about starting, yet another diet. I have to say, I was more than pleasantly surprised. The food is fantastic. Everything tastes great and there’s plenty of food. I have lost 9kgs and am really happy with that. I look forward to eating every meal. The easiest diet I’ve ever been on. Love it.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

JoanneWheatbelt, WA

No delivery

Have 6 people that love light and easy But No Delivery about 5kms outside the area.
Have rang and email about this also got onto the state Manager Still a NO
How Poor is this

Joanne

We are closer than the area that you go now.
What be able to meet the driver at a time

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

For further delivery options please call 13 15 12 to speak with a local consultant.

Lisa

LisaCentral Queensland, QLD

Healthy and convenient

The meals are a good size, some days I struggle to eat all the food provided. Very healthy and filling.. Easy to follow the program due to the healthy fulfilling meals..

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Ronnie

RonnieBrisbane

Wonderful such clean eating

The food in the jump start program is beautiful and fresh and I honestly can’t eat it all
The program is easy to follow wonderful booklets are sent with your meals so you can’t mix it up

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Melsmith1

Melsmith1Perth, WA

Easy, fuss free way to lose extra kgs

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2015
Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Mel. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying your Lite n' Easy. We'll pass your suggestion on to our kitchen and development teams.

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor meal options.

The food is smaller portions , healthy and mostly tasty . When you purchase over a period of time the lack of options with the lunches is poor ( only 2 each day ) and the dinner meals simply never change resulting in many weeks with no order.
Suggestion
Make any lunch on any day available to order.
Dinners , mix it up more. New dinners imperative or you will lose customers.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Michelle H.

Michelle H.Sydney, NSW

Love it. Works for me

Love the food, enjoyable and great selections. Trying things I wouldn't normally try and love my favourites. Convenient and losing weight. Recommend it. Never hungry and easy to follow. Go for it !!

Taste
Start DateMay 2019
Margot

MargotPerth, WA

Very happy!!

Am retired, and even though I am a foodie, I am not really into cooking for one. I ate fast foods, basically too many carbs and of course put on weight. Lite n Easy suits me, in particularly the fabulous choice of dinners I would never make for myself. Am losing weight and have never felt hungry. Absolutely recommend Lite N Easy, I look upon it as an investment in my health as well as being delicious.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020