4.3 from 4,088 reviews

So easy. So delicious. So nutritious

My husband and I are very pleased with LitenEasy program. It’s so easy to follow and the food is delicious, plentiful and love the variety. We are amazed how much we love it. Wouldn’t even know we were on a “diet”. Weight loss is just a bonus. We intend to stay on it long past our goals.

Start DateFebruary 2019

would iike 100 carb opeotion

would like 1000 car boperion for people how have had bypass operations there are many of us and a neee fpr it even 800 calories as we cannot eat much and waste alot of food.

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateNovember 2018
Additional Physical Activities None

Standard has dropped missing and wrong items in order

We have been a regular customers for past few years, unfortunately the standard has dropped recently. For the last few weeks there has been a number of mistakes in the order. This includes wrong fresh components of the meals delivered, frozen parts of breakfast in fresh bag so unedible etc and food missing from order. We Chased up the first mistake and it was a acknowledged, unfortunately subsequent complaints we made haven’t even been met with a response from Lite and easy so unfortunately we have had to cease ordering.

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

For a commercial production I think the quality is very good

I do not follow a program as am lucky enough to hold az stab le build.
The quantity of food in a dinner serve is more than enough for myself but,I> find Mini Meals etc.,quite satisfying

Taste
Good
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Convenient and amazing

There is so much food, more than I would normally eat, yet I’m losing a kilo a week (on average). A huge variety of food, and amazing evening meals to choose from. Totally the best thing I could do

Calorie Meal Plan1200

So great if you are busy and want to eat better

I have found it extremely great for weight management. When I am slammed at work I am too tired to cook and so I make bad food choices. Having something that takes 5 min to heat up while I have a shower is an absolute life saver!

Calorie Meal Plan1200

Poor delivery and rude service.

I ordered a delivery to my building that has a reception working with a receptionist at business hours to make sure my product would be delivered, unfortunately my box never arrived. I sent several emails complaining about my problem and asking for clarification and nothing was solved. After contacting the telephone service centre, I received a rude service, the person who answered me sent me an email some time later affirming that the product was delivered. However, I have never received anything, They do not take any responsibility for the delivery, just inform you that it was delivered. Even though I have said several times that I have received absolutely nothing. I do not recommend this company to anyone, the least we expect from products bought over the internet is an efficient delivery. Lose time, patience and money.

Terrible
Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Michele. We’re sorry that you experienced this and thank you for letting us know. We would like to investigate this further on your behalf. If it's not too much trouble, could you please provide us with your delivery address and best contact telephone number so that we can organise for a consultant to call you?

Works without thought!!!

The variety and taste are awesome. Lite n Easy fills me up each time. The meals are packed in accordance to day and so easy to follow without thought. I couldn't be happier with a meal plan that works.

Start DateOctober 2018

I love the Easy part!!!

I love the variety and quality of the food - I love that I don’t have to think about my lunch in the morning - just grab my lunch pack - no food prep - just go! I also find the breakkies fill me up that I’m not getting the tummy rumbles mid morning- in fact sometimes I even forget to have my morning snack! Good one LitenEasy- you’ve made my life a whole heap easier!!

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

I am a very fussy eater and I can find enough from your menu's to fill my menu easily

All your meals are tasty and sufficent 99 percent of the time The program is very easy to use and to prepare it's just so easy and convenient thanks LnE

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes

Easy as.. Lite and Easy

The food is very tasty and fresh, great variety, husband and I really enjoying it. Easy to have and grab from fridge , fruit fresh also, great snacks , easy to follow

Life saver

I had a shoulder operation and my husband was unable to take care of me due to his ill health. so i thought why not try LNE. I needed to lose weight so it was a win, win situation. The food was amazing, great way to help you recover the healthy way from surgery and lose weight at the same time. i managed to lose 1.5 kilos over the first week. I feel a lot better for it and the food was soooooo tasty and a great portion size.
I did have my 3 cups of tea during the day, yes i did have my sugar also.
I will stay on this for as long as i can . its so beneficial if you have been unwell and need a great health boost without the hassle of trying to create all the meals for your self. Especially if you have got one your arm in a sling for 6 weeks.
Thanks LNE, i cant live without you.

OK

Poor delivery

The food is ok, especialy the fresh selection but you are let down badly by your delivery service. I cancelled my deliveries for this sole reason. They refuse to buzz my unit to deliver to my door but dump it at the unit block entrance

Bad
Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryNo
Start DateJune 2018
Additional Physical Activities None
Hi Janette. We’re sorry that you experienced this and thank you for letting us know. We would like to investigate this further on your behalf. If it's not too much trouble, could you please provide us with your delivery address and best contact telephone number so that we can organise for a consultant to call you?

It changed my life

This program helped me become the fittest, healthiest version of myself since my teens. So far, I’ve lost 18kgs. The food is fantastic and the program is very easy to follow. Perfect for busy lifestyles, or just wanting to take the stress out of what to eat. I’m a completely new person thanks to this program!

Start DateAugust 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

lite and easy works

ive been on lite and easy for 3 in half weeks and i have lost 4 in half kilos i didn't think id loose that much so quickly im half way there im loving the food no complaints at all thank you lite and easy a happy customer :)

Good food

The programme is filling. If you miss a snack as i did, it catches up as I was hungry the next day which is what the literature had said.
Program is very easy to understand.
I have lost 20 kgs on the programme and never missed a beat.
Great food choices and delicious too

Taste

Really is easy, but also delicious

I appreciate that there no financial commitment. You can order each week or start and stop an automatic delivery wherever you like to match your personal needs. The breakfast and lunch food are mostly fresh and natural. The range of dinners is huge and each one I have tried (and my partner has stolen!!) has been delicious and more than sufficient. Clearly, a great deal of effort has been taken to make the food and the experience enjoyable. A really great program that has certainly worked for me. -30kg and counting. ye ha!

Start DateMay 2014

Very Good

Lite n' Easy is an awesome program and it really works! I wish there were less apples and more lite cakes & lite cookies for the snacks, I'm very sick of the apples!!! Thank you.

Taste
Good
Timely DeliveryYes

Surprisingly Tasty!

We order dinners to save work for the cook and keep our weight in check. We find there is a good selection of meals which are very tasty and satisfying.

Start DateNovember 2018

Excellent! So delicious!

I recommend light and easy program highly. The food is so delicious and nutritious. Very easy to follow. On the 1200 calorie one more than enough food for me. The meals a quite generous.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio

How do you add another member to the same order? I've got the two of us as members but it won't allow me to select both for the same order. Do I have to buy with 2 separate orders to facilitate this or am I missing something?
Order for another member Switch members by tapping the top right hand arrow next to the current logged-in member name.Hi Alex. To order for two members on your account you will need to place the order for the first member, then when you reach Step 4, click on the “Add member” button to add another pack for the second member to the same order. If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to call on of our friendly consultants on 13 15 12.

Hi, I’m interested in ordering a 7 day meal plan. How can I assure that the food that are delivered once a week will not go bad & spoilt when being stored in the fridge for eg: 6 days? Please reply soon thank you

I wanted to order but seems you don't deliver to Wardell nsw. Funny how you do deliver to ballina which is 10 minutes (15km) south. Bit pathetic
Hi Sue. We would like to investigate your delivery options further on your behalf. If it's not too much trouble, could you please email your delivery address and best contact telephone number to privacy@liteneasy.com.au and we will organise for a consultant to contact you?

Program TypeDiet