Lite n' Easy
Listing monitored by Lite n' Easy

Ashley2658
Ashley2658Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth the money

An abundance of food ,very filling although I still have carb cravings have been following this for 3 weeks lost 2.5 kilograms and still have a sneaky beer but don’t tell anyone

This my choice meal are great

The my choice meal a great for my elderly parent the variety of meals is great something for every one taste these are not to big and it is convenient

FrodoBaggins
FrodoBagginsHunter Region, NSW

Very average. Not your best option. Not ordering again

Pauline M.
Pauline M.Perth, WA

Great food!!

I buy the dinners and so far have loved pretty much all that I’ve had. Their soups and desserts are also delicious, very happy with the food and the service

Sam N.
Sam N.Sydney, NSW

Food is ok, but ordering is hard and time consuming

I got my first week of meals from light and easy but the process was so painful and time consuming. Due to technical issues and their awful website it is not easy to use their services at all.

My life has changed

The food is sensational never hungry anymore.. I’m now not into that snack because the snacks are already there.
The program is so simple to follow .. lite and easy
Has done that work for you as well no more waking up to hmm what will I eat for today. So my Brain can now work on other things.

Easiest way to lose weight

Lite and easy is simple - that’s why it works. No stress about worrying what and how much to eat. Great variety of food to choose from that is very tasty.

Chee Chee
Chee CheeQueensland

Saving money while losing weight and eating delicious food

So much free time not having to shop or worry about what to cook.
Before I wasted so much fresh food and spent heaps more weekly on shopping than 7days of Liteneasy..
Now I'm eating delicious, healthy meals and saving money while my weight goes down.

P Lee
P Lee

I expected a good product and I was not dissappointed

The meals I have had are quite adequate. I am not on a program and I am not trying to lose weight but I look forward to continuing on a casual basis.

Jlo74
Jlo74Perth, WA

Perfect way to stay on track.

Great healthy tasty food, I am loving the variety and look forward to meal time for the first time in years! Delivered to your door, easy to follow and convenient to take to work. No more grabbing nasty food on the go. Surprisingly filling and have never felt hungry.

Carolann
CarolannSydney, NSW

The easy and effective way to lose weight

Food arrives weekly clearly marked with the day to be consumed. Preparation is minimal and basic. Large variety of choices including vegetarian so there is something for everyone. The little snacks for between courses are a treat. They include fresh fruit, stewed fruit, dried fruit, cakes, nuts, muesli bars, pikelets, etc. You never go hungry. I have lost weight gradually and have almost reached my target weight. I know I will get there soon. Great product!

Bronwen Fox
Bronwen FoxMid North Coast, NSW

The rest of my life.

I’ve been on L&E for 21/2 years and I love it. It’s so convenient and tasty that I see myself on it forever. I never have to think about food.

Lauren K
Lauren KSydney, NSW

Delicious food and great service

I’ve been ordering Lite n Easy consistently for almost three years now. Initially it was to lose weight, then I lost weight, and now I just keep ordering it for the convenience and because the food is so yummy. I’m really loving the new vegetarian options too. My husband also just started ordering the dinners and loves it too. Graham our delivery man is always so friendly and professional. In four years, I’ve only ever had one mistake with my order and the customer service team rectified it right away for me.

Sandra
SandraIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Excellent help

Recently had a shoulder replacement and I am finding the meals so convenient. My husband and I both enjoy the food and the ease of him serving up dinner is such a help. Recycling the packaging and washing 2 plates,2 knives and 2 forks could not be easier. Always something in the freezer. We sometimes have the same meals or just choose whatever we feel like on the day. Wonderful!

Great for a health refresh

Read more reviews - page 2

Gina C.
Gina C.asked

Can you order the lunches for dinner as well

Lite n' Easy
Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Gina. All of our meals, including our dinners are nutritionally balanced and follow the Australian dietary Guidelines, so there's nothing stopping you from ordering dinners to enjoy at lunch time. You will however have to order a Dinner Pack, if you select any of our Breakfast & Lunch, Lunch & Dinner or Dinner Only Plans when placing your order, you will need to select lunch meals. Please also keep in mind if weight loss is your goal, our dinners are approximately 400 calories each. If you have any further queries or would like more personalised advice, please contact us at 13 15 12.

Ian D.
Ian D.asked

Hi
Just checking to see if you have any plans on delivering to the Kinglake West area soon.
Many thanks
Vicky

Ian D.
Ian D.asked

Hi
Just checking in to see if you plan to deliver to the Kinglake West area in the near future.
Thanks heaps.
Vicky

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs