4.3 from 4,227 reviews

Food is Disgusting

Did an order for myself and daughter, could not eat most of the meals as they were gross. The fish being the worst and as a vegetarian they do not have many meat free foods. Wasted over $200, never again.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Good food options

There’s loads of options to choose from and the lunch options are so easy for when your at work.
I get hungry at times but, the program is easy to follow

Taste
Timely DeliveryNo

Best diet plan ever!

Really enjoying the meals. At the start of diet, i felt lunches and breakfasts were bit small, but getting use to it. And learnt how to spread out my snacks, so i wasnt hungry. I just wish they would have a 800 calorie days.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Results with no fuss.

Delicious meals, so much choice, you just simply don’t feel hungry, & plenty of snacks.
First ‘diet’ that doesn’t feel like a diet.
A healthy way to enjoy amazing food.
I look forward to ordering each week.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities None

Have tried everything. This is the one!

I have tried every diet. Last one was Isagenix which had me on horrid milkshakes and two day fasts which was horrific! Getting marri in August so thought I’d try Light and Easy as a last resort as I’ve gained 10kilos from quitting smoking. It is magic! Two kilos in two weeks. I am thrilled. The food is beautiful. Good portion size and great choice. I’m doing lunch and dinner 5 x nights a week. I look forward to each one. Replaced sugar for substitute but still have sugar in morning and night coffee. Couldn’t believe the scales!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateApril 2019

great food

I'm enjoying the meals there is lots of variety and as l'm not really fond of meat there is lots of great chicken meals, and l love the lite meals as l don't like too much food in the evening.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities None

Amazing! My new way of life!

Such yummy and fresh pre-prepared food! Wonderful portion sizes - never hungry and always satisfied. The program is also so easy to follow! I always can’t wait till my next meal lol. Would definitely recommend this program to anyone and everyone - even if you are not trying to lose weight! Such a wonderful program!!!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Great weight loss plan

I have been on Lite and Easy for 5 weeks and lost 4.6 kilos
Only 3 weeks to go and I am already planning my permanent diet after L&E
It’s all about portion size and no snacking
Cutting my alcohol intake by 50% also helped
Jeff

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Sport

The Best move I have ever made is going on Lite n Easy

I Love lite n easy. The food tastes so good, great portion sizes and the program is so easy to follow. The best decision I have ever made and I have lost a couple of kilos in 3 weeks.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Food is good but worse customer service ever! rude consultants and poor service

Mobile version does not work well and due to that my order apparently went through with no selections. I called to cancel as I was not interested in that random selections. Consultant confirmed there was no order and she didn't need to cancel it. I called again after receiving an email confirmation and I was told there was no order. For my surprise, an order was delivered and charged in my credit card. Lite n easy does not want to refund me until getting the esqui back. They say the esqui is my responsibility. I never place the order and now it is my responsibility to find out where the box is to have my money back. So disappointed.

Taste
Timely DeliveryNo
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Hi Lisa. We're sorry that you experienced this and thank you for letting us know. We would like to investigate this further on your behalf. If it's not too much trouble, could you please email your delivery address and best contact telephone number to privacy@liteneasy.com.au and we will organise for a consultant to contact you?

Great food. Saves so much time

Easy to follow program. Easily fills you up. Sometimes there is too much food. The food is tasty and well portioned and the menu plan is very easy to follow

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

All good-

I feel that there are not enough non meat dishes. There are also so many tomatoes that I end up having to force myself to eat them

The fruit choices could be more varies- mostly apples.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Easy Easy Easy !!!

I am so surprised that it actually worked. The food is very yummy too that I don't think it was diet food. The daily meals were more than what I normally eat so I wasn't left feeling hungry. It's easy so EASY, no cooking, no counting calories, no trying to think what I should eat. Everything is there for me day by day to just put in the microwave. If I feel like I'm putting on weight again, I can go on it again whenever I need to. Who would have guess that losing weight is so easy? Thank you so much Lite 'n Easy, I was truly amazed with the results.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Now i remember why i stopped getting lite and easy

Number 1 i did not get my free gift. Number 2 the chicken breast with mushroom gravy the chicken was very dry and the gravy bland. then the beef sausages were like rubber and no taste.Lunch was to be pizza but i did not get pizza base so could not use it. I see all the commercials but none of my meals are nothing like it. still you put frozen carrot which is tasteless and watery yuk. So i will not be getting your meals anymore. funny how a error comes up when you try and send it.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateJanuary 2018
Hi Joy-Ann. We're sorry that you experienced this and thank you for letting us know. We would like to investigate this further on your behalf. If it's not too much trouble, could you please email your delivery address and best contact telephone number to privacy@liteneasy.com.au and we will organise for a consultant to contact you?

Convenience and value !

As a single, over 50's, full time worker, Lite and Easy is convenient and value for money for me .
Easy to follow with plenty of support and suggestions on their website .

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities None

The convenience is the absolute best part. I am finding it very easy to maintain. The food is delicious.

I was hungry after dinner at night about 8 pm, as I was used to having a yogurt or fruit at that time. I decided then to save a snack food during the day to eat then. I also ordered 4 dessert packs which solved the problem at least 4 nights a week. I find the program extremely easy to follow. I travel a fair bit of the time, so I have now learnt to visit a supermarket and by a pre made salad with its only dressing. I just add a small amount of tuna or fresh chicken. I can always get skim milk and I know how much cereal to add now and to buy the smaller slices of bread if I am having toast.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities None

A great way to lose weight!

I feel satisfied after eating. Some meals I don't like but most others I love! I like being able to choose my meals, no weighing foods, reading labels, no counting calories and knowing my dietary needs to keep me healthy are being met

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

So EASY!

Started Lite n' Easy about 4 weeks when my wife was headed overseas for 3 weeks to save on time at home whilst still running around after the kids. Now she's back and I'll be sticking with Lite n' Easy as I have lost 4 kilos and I'm feeling great!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Life is better with Lite n Easy

Meals are well balanced,there is enough to keep me full. They are enjoyable I look forward to the snacks which help stop the hunger. Very easy to follow the program.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Food was good but now much improved

Just started Lite n Easy again after 3 years, last time my husband and I lost close to 10 kilos over 3 months. So it definitely worked. However, at that time we thought the frozen beans and carrots had a strange rubbery/shuddery texture and didn't taste fresh.
We're back on it to get in shape for our holidays and to our delight we find the meals are now outstanding quality fresh tasty food the vegetables taste fresh and wholesome and we are loving it.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateApril 2016