4.5 (1,388)
    4.7 (1,351)
  • Taste
    4.6 (1,389)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (1,324) · No (30)

NotHappy

NotHappy

Not for me

Ann Dalton

Ann DaltonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good, suits us fine when I don't want to cook or eat something huge

The variety of all products is extensive and as we are getting older we find the mini meals more than enough for us. We share the larger dinners between us now because we find them too big for one.

So much plastic!

On the whole we have been very happy, meals are decent quality for the price.
But my major criticism is the enormous amount of unnecessary plastic. There is plastic packaging wrapped in plastic wrapped in plastic. Our bin is absolutely jam packed with plastic and its really sad to see.
Not the best environmental choice, I hope they address this issue soon.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Matt
Matt

Sounds good, the single use plastic bags on the outside/holding other plastic bags are not a good look. They could easily be paper bags or reusable containers.

Kanpar

KanparMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect tasty litenEasy....

My litenEasy is so so easy. From ordering from the massive menu to
having it all home delivered.
Coming home from work on a Wednesday to all my meals prepared is perfectly spoiling myself. The food is superb quality and always very filling. Very easy to follow as the variety is always expanding. How the individual meals are packaged and with instructions are so easy to follow. Now that I have downloaded the app on my phone I just open and look at my menu to see what I am eating for the day.
Any problems the phone staff are always positive and friendly.
Love my litenEasy.

Gordon

Gordon

Great Meals

I only buy for my main meal and love the variety. They are quite large meals, and I buy mini meals as well. This way I can alternate the size of the meal every second day and prevent overeating!

Narelle C.

Narelle C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I love this service!

I love Lite n Easy and I have been a customer for 6 months now (getting lunches and dinners 5 days a week). Their salads are always fresh, the dressings perfectly matched. I can't recommend the lemongrass chicken bites with salad highly enough. Their delivery and packaging is on point. Thank you.

Start DateAugust 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Matt H

Matt HSydney, NSW

I recommend this more than any other delivery service

I have to admit I was sceptical at first because I generally don't enjoy pre-packaged food. But this is brilliant and it's really really well done. Not only do the foods change up (which can be a bad thing if you find something you REALLY enjoy)

Enjoyable - best thing

Quantities were sufficient and the program was very easy to follow.
I found foods tasty and of really good variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
However, kiwi fruit was not ripe enough.

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Robyn. Thanks for your feedback, we'll pass your comments on to the development team.

Yes fills me up.
Yes can follow program
Great delivery service. Food always cold and fresh. Good selection of food and variety. Would like less spinach leaves as I prefer lettuce.
Would like more desert choices.

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Thanks for your feedback Jan, we'll pass your comments on to the kitchen and development teams.

HalPerth, WA

Fantastic

Wonderful variety of food to select from, not hungry and most days I dont need the snacks. As I am wheelchair bound I am unable to prepare healthy foods for myself and husband. Easy to follow all the instructions included.

Gerhard

GerhardSydney, NSW

Love it, been doing it for years, keeping my perfect weight!

Not an issue, if you still feel hungry at the end of the day just step up to a higher calorie intake. As I am not really exercising I am on 1200 calories a day to maintain my weight. I don’t feel hungry at the end of the day, for me just perfect.

Timely DeliveryYes

Lite n easy has helped to save my sanity

I'm not hungry after the meal is finished
I'm following it to the letter and it is very easy to do, I wasn't a fruit eater but am really enjoying eating fruit

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best thing ever

We enjoy our light an easy, it is so easy.
Being seniors it is handy for us. I lost the weight i wanted to and we still enjoy the varied range.my husband has a good appetite but the meals are adequate for us.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Lite 'n Easy Lover

Lite 'n Easy LoverCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful Food!

Beautiful food. Fantastic variety. I look so forward every day to getting it out and eating it. My Husband is now eating the dinners and easy bites. Even our cat has a nibble. Recommend Lite 'n Easy to anyone who wants to eat well and lose some weight.

Sydneen

Sydneen

Lite n' Easy has the best frozen and chilled prepacked meals we have so far tried.

The meals are tasty, the size and calorie value slightly larger than I need as I am frail elderly and not very physically active. Also I do not enjoy gravies and white sauces but prefer simpler meals. The vegetables could be more varied too.

Colleen Clifton

Colleen CliftonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving the food, first week lost 1.9Kg very happy

yes I am not hungry at all. I am having a shake for breakfast and then L & E lunches and dinners. some days I don't even feel like my snack.

Timely DeliveryNo
Bek

BekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good food, though I wish there was a FODMAP friendly option. I'm coping though!

I feel so full and content after meals...I'm eating more but losing weight?!!!
I can easily follow the program, it's such a good option for me (who doesn't want to think about what I want to eat)

MissItaly

MissItalyPerth, WA

Excellent Variety and even better customer service

eon

eonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Food to look forward to !

I feel full after every meal The snacks are great I take them with me when I go out so I always have something to eat -less chance of buying rubbish food
I could follow program OK & I am not well so sometimes did not feel like eating !

NONE

NONEPerth, WA

Genuine food that make sense

Very filling and easily followed program. Improved my digestion and hardly have indigestion which has been troubling me for sometime. Improvement in bowel movements too. It includes eating bread which most diets disapprove.

Kaz R.asked

I have the 1800 calorie lunch and dinner pack, does this mean that the lunch and dinner are at 1800 calories so if I was to have my own breakfast I would be going over calories?

Robyn
Robyn

Depends on your breakfast and the number of calories contained in it.

Kaz R.

Well no, I asked whether the lunch and dinner contain 1800 calories, then I can base what am have for breakfast off that

Hal

1800 cal means for the whole day including breakfast, snacks. Lunch & dinner.

Silvana lubis

Silvana lubisasked

Is the dry ice safe to leave in the esky while evaporating then what do I do with the packet after thanks Silvy

Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Silvana. Yes, this is a good option. It's best to leave your esky uncovered and in a well ventilated space while the dry ice evaporates. Once evaporated simply discard the plastic as you normally would. For more advice please call 13 15 12 during business hours or email us at privacy@liteneasy.com.au.

MissItaly

MissItalyasked

Dear Lite and Easy

I am interested in the breakfast and lunch 1500 - how much is that in calories for only the breakfast and lunch? I need this information to plan my dinner.

Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Hi there. The total calories for breakfast, lunch, snacks, plus your milk allowance (of 1 cup or 250ml of calcium-enriched skim milk daily) is 1100 calories. That leaves approximately 400 calories for dinner. Hope this helps. For more personalised advice please call 13 15 12 during business hours to speak with a consultant or email privacy@liteneasy.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Lite n' Easy representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Food Delivery Diet Programs