2Lite n' Easy

87% · 6,036500 · 7%
Timely DeliveryYes · No
Return Claim MadeYes · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
4.4
Fresh, delicious food
Delivers on time
Can aid with weight loss

6,952 reviews
Edmond G.
Edmond G.South-East, TAS2 posts

Lite n' Easy   DM

Hi Edmond, we're very sorry that there were some unexpected issues with your delivery. We have passed on your feedback to our delivery and customer support managers for them to review further.

Foodlover
FoodloverSydney, NSW2 posts

Delicious

The food is delicious and nutritious. So nice not to have to cook. It fills me up. Price not too bad. Show details
billy t.
billy t.

Excellent quality meals

Excellent quality meals. I was very impressed with the quality and size of the meals. I'm now a convert. I still like my fish n chips on a Friday!! Not following any program they suggest but just wanted to try it out. Show details
Antonio P
Antonio PSydney, NSW

My lite and easy experience

I really like the food. There's so much variety, so you can't get bored of the same thing. It fills me up and it's very tasty. Love it. Show details
Annette Sammut
Annette Sammut 4 posts

A wonderful meal each day every day, thank you

Light N Easy is the most easy thing I've come across. They are Light and they are easy. I've just written a big review for them at The. So much more to say about the joy one has been sitting down to a lovely meal thank you Light N Easy and all that are involved in doing that the Chef 's especially, the girls who take the order and the food fills me up really well thank you. Show details
Wendy D
Wendy DGreat Southern, WA

From a customer of many years

The service is really good and I enjoy the meals. However lately the fruit coming with my lunches often gets swapped to oranges which I am not too keen on. This of course could be because of availability or out of season . It could be a growing trend if todays gov tactics are let to continue. Show details
LizzySydney, NSW5 posts

Japanese Salad

My only complaint is I cant buy my favourite meal isnt available Japanese Style Hot Smoked Salmon Salad its so delicious...PLEASE BRING IT BACK .....You need to try all the different meals you may be surprised...Thank you Lite n Easy. Darleen Show details
Mrs E. Thompson
Mrs E. ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Easy n’ Lite On My Pocket

I love Lite n Easy for convenience, delivery and nutritional meals.
I do wish there were more fresh meals rather than all those frozen meals and it would be great if they used fresh garlic and herbs as some meals are very bland.
Can’t complain though as lite n Easy is more reliable than a weather forecast Show details
Bella J.
Bella J.Perth, WA7 posts

A Solution d product offering

We have tried all the top providers of this type of service. Without doubt, in our opinion, Lite n' Easy represent the best value for money and variety of selection. The profile selection is particularly useful. Show details
HelenSydney, NSW2 posts

Very tasty

I like lite n easy the food is very tasty with lots of variety. It has helped both me and my husband to loose weight. Show details
Cora-Lee
Cora-LeeCentral Queensland, QLD

jeanetten
jeanettenSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Aged Pension discount review

Great food and service but being a pensioner I find it is expensive to order every week. Would be great if discount could be given to people on age pensions not just for Home Care Packages. Show details ·  1
Fran M
Fran MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Easy to lose weight on this diet

Have lost 15kg on this diet. Food is satisfying and very tasty. Easy to stick to. So convenient Show details
Maree
MareeSouth West, WA2 posts

Neta S.
Neta S.South Australia

Very satisfying

I highly recommend Lite n Easy. It is "Lite" but filling and satisfying as every meal is tasty. If I pick a meal that I'm not really keen on (only happened once) I don't order that meal again. There are plenty to chose from. "Easy" as that is exactly what it is. Pick out that day's meal and either eat from the dish or plate up or heat n eat. So easy to do and I can honestly say I've never been hungry on the program. Show details

Frequently Asked Questions about Lite n' Easy

How do I get my meals?

Lite n’ Easy offers home delivery only; there’s no store pick-up option. You will be notified of a scheduled delivery day (you can’t choose the day), but you won’t be told the delivery time. If no one’s home to receive the delivery, it will be left in a shady spot. Food comes in a sealed esky with dry ice and can last for 8 hours in the shade.

How much meal prep is required?

Not much - Lite n’ Easy states that none of the meals require more than 10 minutes of prep. Sometimes you’ll have to cook eggs that are provided, but most times you’ll just have to pop a meal into the microwave.

Does Lite n’ Easy accommodate people with special diets?

No, it doesn’t. There are no vegan, halal, keto, low FODMAP, or low carb meals available. There are vegetarian options that include dairy and egg in them. The meal delivery service also doesn’t cater to food allergies or intolerances.

Is Lite n’ Easy suitable if you have high cholesterol?

Both the company and happy dieters report that the meals are suitable for people with high cholesterol. Meals are nutritionally balanced, and put together according to Australian Dietary Guidelines. If you’re still unsure, you can talk to your GP.

What aren’t you allowed to eat on Lite n’ Easy?

Lite n’ Easy recommends avoiding sodas (including sugar-free sodas) and drinking no more than 4 cups of tea or coffee a day. For weight loss, alcohol consumption should also be avoided. Generally it depends what your goal is. If your goal is weight loss (rather than convenience) and you’re on a regular full meal plan with restricted calories, ideally you won’t need to eat anything extra, as you’re provided with meals and snacks for the day.

What can I eat if I get hungry?

Lite n’ Easy says that while feeling hungry is uncommon, it can happen in the first few weeks of a new meal plan while your stomach adjusts to the smaller portion sizes. For a snack you can have an extra piece of fruit, or low fat yoghurt, or add extra veggies to the dinner meal. If hunger is an ongoing issue, you can upgrade to a higher calorie plan. Drinking 2 litres of water a day is also necessary, and will keep a bit of the hunger at bay.

Can you swap the meals around? For example, can you eat your lunch for dinner?

Yes, you can - but just make sure that all the meals you’re swapping around are for the same day of your plan. For example, if you’re on Day 2, you can eat your Day 2 dinner at lunchtime - but you can’t eat your Day 3 dinner for Day 2’s lunch. This is because the calories for each meal add up to the correct number for your plan, i.e. 1200, 1500 or 1800 calories.

How long does the food last?

There will be a ‘best before’ date on fresh food that’s kept in the fridge. Frozen meals will last longer, but should be eaten on the designated day of your meal plan. Frozen meals should be defrosted in the microwave straight from the freezer, and are designed to be eaten straight away. They shouldn't be thawed in the fridge, or at room temperature, before going into the microwave.

Latest Consumer Questions

sue w

I order 5 lite lunches and dinners. Can I choose the dinners that I want?

Lizzy

You need to order the My Choice dinners so you can choose them but Im not sure if the lite lunches work the same.

sue w

The lunches have previously always been set and not chosen. Previously I was able to choose the dinners I wanted from the whole collection. Now they are chosen for me without any opportunity to choose what I would like.

sassylady

How long can your order be outside after delivery?

Helen

Hi your order from Lite N Easy is delivered in an insulated esky and can be left outside for a few hours.

Pam O.
Pam O.

For the lunches that are fridge can you eat them cold or do they have to be heated? For example the bbq pork and slaw?

MummaKnowsBesr
MummaKnowsBesr
Lite n' Easy   DM

Thanks for your response. Our meals are designed to be reheated from frozen on the day of consumption. To ensure we maintain our high standards of food safety and quality, please do not defrost any part of our meals the night before.

About Lite n’ Easy

Lite n’ Easy is a food delivery service, delivering tasty, healthy ready-made meals to Australians. Meals are created by dietitians and chefs, and all of them are nutritionally balanced and well-portioned.

You can select a meal plan that suits your lifestyle and goals, whether you want to lose weight or just want the general health and convenience that a meal delivery service can provide.

When signing up, there are:

• No lock-in contracts.
  • No joining fees.
  • A money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your first week’s delivery.

With a changing menu and over 100 breakfasts, lunches, dinners, easy bites, and desserts to choose from, as well as a vegetarian menu, there’s something for all types of taste buds to enjoy. However, the service isn’t suitable for those with coeliac disease or food allergies.

Lite n’ Easy also delivers food to clients of approved Home Care Package providers, as well as NDIS participants (who just pay 30% upfront for a delivery).

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that Lite n’ Easy’s food was fresh and tasty, seemed like it was good quality, and that they didn’t get bored of the menu.
  • They also found that their deliveries were always made on time, so they weren’t ever left in the lurch and without food.
  • Many reviewers who signed on to Lite n’ Easy for weight loss said that the service made it easier for them to lose weight in a healthy way.
CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals