2,646
1,154

Ann A.

Ann A.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and delicious for a busy fulltime worker and mum.

I didn't eat when I was at work and only had 1 meal a day at dinner time, the food is amazing & I look forward to lunchtime now. Wonderful food!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019

Heydee

HeydeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Near Perfect

The food choices are really good.
But if you could also at least cater for diabetic people and those who need the low fat diet suggestions, it will be better. Thanks

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

So easy and great variety

I am a busy person so I love the ease of grabbing my meals daily, not having to think what should I make today. The variety of food is excellent

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
ABA121012

ABA121012Macedon Ranges

Lacks Vegetarian Options

I am on week 2 of Lite n easy, and the food tastes great, but there is a lack of vegetarian options, particularly for the lunches. I have to choose items with chicken or meat such as the wraps or sandwiches. I am not sure why LnE can't provide an alternative filling to replace the meat.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Dianne B.

Dianne B.

Just what I wanted

The meals are really nutritious and filling, even though they are marked by day number you can vary the lunches. The dinners are also filling and I have had some very yummy dinners. The program is easy to follow, easy to order, and sometimes hard to decide what to choose. I am working my way through the wide variety of dinner meals and the desserts are scrumptious. Highly recommend this plan for anyone who is alone or not feeling well

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Love Love LitenEasy!

I'm never hungry! food has lots of variety
Yes, I am so determined to lose the weight being LitenEasy is so easy to follow! it's amazing! no hassle with measuring and weighing food all ready for you! food is always fresh and ready to go

Happy tummy

Happy tummySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exactly what I need

As a single person who doesnt have the slightest inclination to cook for herself I find Lite n Easy perfect. The variety is wonderful and every meal is tasty, fresh and filling. Thanks so much

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

I dont have to cook after 50 years. Yeah!!

Eating liteneasy is a great way to eat well free up your busy days and is always delicious.
I am only buying the evening meals so financially enables me to purchase fresh fruit and veges as I desire. Makes budgeting easy also

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Paul Lovedale

Paul LovedaleHunter Region, NSW

Long term happy customer!

I've started eating Lite n' Easy over 16 years ago,originally to lose weight and then because I enjoyed the meals. The meals are delicious, very filling and the program is easy to follow.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2003
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Erin R

Erin RCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Effective but bland and repetitive

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Timely DeliveryNo

Annie1949AU

Delicious and healthy

I bought the dinners for my adult daughter who is on a disability and doesn't cook. She loves them and I feel so good knowing shes having delicious, nutritional meals at least once a day. I highly recommend them!

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Scampo

ScampoPerth, WA

Great results.

I do not need snacks between meals. The charts are easy to follow, also the advice on each meal is helpful, & the flavours of the food is very tasty & fresh.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2017

Janette  NSW

Janette NSWSydney, NSW

Room for Improvement

It would be beneficial if L&E provided a feedback form. And I personally would like the offer of an 800 calorie menu. The food is ok - fresh is best. I guess there is always going to be disappointment with frozen food. I think if they could come up with more fresh options it would be more flavoursome. That might include a lot of fresh elements combined with frozen. My journey was for my sons wedding and its nine weeks out and I can see Im not going to achieve my goal with this program.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Hi Janette. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We will pass your comments on to our kitchen and development teams.

its good but not great.

it fills me up and im not hungry after would.
there is no program , its what you choose.
the food is not bad but could do with a bit more tasty flavour.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

not great

asked for food without curries or chillies got both. food not up to scratch.not really what you advertise no real diet plan or calorie counter in i found the food poor, and can get the same in the supermarket

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Hannah M.Lite n' Easy
Sonia Leahy

Sonia LeahyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy!

We started the Lite'n Easy products for convenience. Working full time, I got sick and tired of thinking what to cook each night and TRYING to make is somewhat healthy! This way we choose our menu, it arrives the next day and we start enjoying our week's dinners. The amount is just perfect; not too little and not too much! Really enjoying the Lite'n Easy way!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019

Kat

KatPenrith

LitenDifficult should be their new name.

They cancelled my order - didnt bother telling me and then when i called they wanted more $20.00 to deliver my food the next day. Dont bother with them. They dont care about you - they just want your money!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Timely DeliveryNo

Very easy

The food, for the most part, has been great! I love my food and never tried LitenEasy because the food doesnt always look appetising on the ads. I thought it would be like hospital food but Im pleasantly surprised its yummy. 5 weeks in and 4kg down so far!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019

JMR

JMRAU

1200 cal plan lots of food, fresh and great tasting

I have been on the 5 day 1200 calorie plan now for 4 weeks. I haven't been hungry, I am satisfied with 90% of the food and have been slowly loosing a little weight each week which is my goal (even though I don't exercise). The meal plan cards are easy to follow and the lunches easy to prepare at the office. I also like there's lots of fruit and so far each week a small bag of nuts. I also really like that Lite n' Easy don't just keep sending food (and charging you) until you "unsubscribe". You have to actually order each week and make selections to get your order. So if you want to skip a week, just don't order for that week. Too easy!

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019

Leonie

LeonieWimmera, VIC

Tasty and convenient

I start lite n' easy 5 weeks ago as I broke my foot and really needed to lose some weight. So far l've lost 7kgs and that's without any form of exercise. The food is really tasty, plenty of it and the fact you only need to add milk is great. Would highly recommend lite n' easy for weight loss, healthy meals and convenience.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019