• Taste
  • Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Additional Physical Activities
    • None (211)
    • Cardio (176)
    • Weightlifting (50)
    • Sport (49)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

GRAHAM

GRAHAM

Loosing weight is LITE N EASY

My 1800calarie 7day breky,lunch n dinner meal program allows me to take total control of my calorie intake each day. There are snacks and I never feel hungry. It makes achieving my goals easy.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

ian S.

ian S.South East Queensland, QLD

One of the BEST things i have ever done.

The 1200cal per day i find it dose fill me up because I don't eat between meals.
The program is very well packed with an easy to follow the weekly food chart.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019

Lucy B.Hunter Region, NSW

Loved it so far!

I’m on the 1200 cal meal plan & am loving the food, even the frozen meals are quite tasty (I was a little apprehensive about them to start with). The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I wish I could set some personal preferences. For example; choose my fruit options. Otherwise great!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Terri

The downfall of an excellent product

I really love Lite N Easy, I enjoy the food, value and ease of it. I also always lose weight with it and feel great. I would do it on a continual basis, but the plastic!!! It is the only thing holding me back from ordering it again. A plastic bag for one piece of fruit is a bit of overkill. I am not sure why each meal needs to be in separate bag. For the sake of the environment, I for one wouldn't mind working out which item is to be used for specific meals. Would you consider using reusable containers for the meals, like you do with eskies? I would really like to use Lite N Easy again, but my conscience holds me back.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Michael

MichaelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Addicted after two weeks

1500 calories is plenty for a fairly large adult along with exercise. The food is fantastic and fresh as well as plentiful Take care or you to will be addicted!!!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

HOUSE SINGLE

HOUSE SINGLESydney, NSW

Peace of mind eating well and healthy, enjoying and teasting a variety of meals stress free.

The food in 1200 calories pack its more than enough for me and I eated I my own times without pressure of what to eat first ss longest I eat 3 meals a day and my body is happy.

Taste
Start DateMay 2010

Richmond D

Richmond D

its great, I don't have to make a mess.

I find it Okay, except that on the Lunches there is more chicken than meat , frozen meals are great, delivery times are good and I have never had a bad batch.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Cayleen

CayleenMid North Coast, NSW

.....

Small meat packages are hard to open by hand...

Any chance on increasing other vegetables apart from carrots? Every meal seems to come with carrots.

The beans need to be cooked more -

Essie M.

Essie M.

Account in mess

Food is good. But if you pay with credit card, be careful, they over charge you!!!! and then will tell you that they cannot cancel the payment. This happened to me 3 times. I always pay cash but the driver left cash behind. Not my fault. They also tell me that they cannot see the confirmation letter with the correct amount!!!!!which is hard to believe.. very annoyed and very angry!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Timely DeliveryNo
Kim M.Lite n' Easy
Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

A little disappointed

Food is great was a bit disappointed with one of my breakfasts as I had recieved the smallest slice of sourdough bread. Nearly half the size of what i normally get, unsure how accurate calories are if portions are way out.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Kim M.Lite n' Easy

Mags D.

Mags D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

lite and easy is amazingn

I love this program, the food is delicious and it so convenient. The fruit is so good, I have enjoyed every meal. My energy levels have increased and I am learning how to eat right. My only feedback would be if less plastic could be used- can you source packaging that is more friendly to the environment? Please consider this as I think this would take your service to the next level!!!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't care!

I have Crohn's disease & the amount of fibre was causing my gut to hurt so I called to speak to nutritionist to see if they could swap the multigrain breads to wholemeal & give me an alternative to the cereals. I would have been happy with boiled eggs but I was told what I ordered is what I would get & to check the nutrition page for allergies. I don't have an allergy but rep just wouldn't listen so was forced to cancel my order. Not nice customer service & not looking out for your customers. Will not recommend them to anyone, so disappointed.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Hannah M.Lite n' Easy

Tina B

Tina B

Feeling satisfied

I feel very satisfied when I finish each meal. It’s such a nice feeling to feel satisfied when you are trying to loose weight, this is not what I was expecting.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

ShazB

ShazBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfectly easy!

I have a busy lifestyle, and also don't like to cook! :) Lite n' Easy has been excellent. The food tastes really great. There are lots of dinner choices. I don't have to plan my food calorie intake each day. I don't have to think too hard about what I want to eat, as it is all set out for me. Dinner, cooked in 8-9 mins is awesome!
Highly recommended. Customer and delivery services have been flawless.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lite n' great

I found it an easy program to follow. Most of the time I felt quite filled. there was a great variety of foods available. There was no problem getting the food ready for consumption.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Karen M.

Karen M.South East Queensland, QLD

So convenient

I like the variety of food, I'm pretty satisfied with the portion sizes, the program is easy to follow, but I do need to print out my weekly menu, but this is just a personal choice for ease.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

mum life

mum lifeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missed this when on xmas holidays

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

Happy wife, Happy life

Bought this for a Christmas gift and my wife loves it! Light weight, and easy to maneuver. I was shocked at how easy it was to assemble so we are both happy!

Dan P.
Dan P.

Way better than others in the market>

Rules

Rules

Some of the food is nice

The breakfast and diners are good. I have tried the lunches and they need more variety. The breakfast depending on what you chose is filling and the dinners are filling.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Dorothy V

Dorothy VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the food

I am enjoying the food ,the convenience,no dishes and thinking about cooking.
Perfect for older generation and a bonus is losing weight slowly.
Feel satisfied with portion controls ,easy to follow and tasty

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities None