2,628
1,142

Couldn't be happier

I started lite n easy at the start of 2019, having switched from a very active job to a desk job the April before. I piled on the pounds despite playing sport and staying active.
I had to do something and decided to give this a go. No lock in contract, so if I didn't like it, I could walk away.
I love it, the food is great and I really enjoy the variety.
I have had a couple of breaks in between for holidays and events, but can't seem to shift the weight on my own, so will be sticking to lite n easy for the foreseeable future.
I have dropped from 76.7kg to 61.9kg. I have a few more kgs to go before i reach my goal (I'm 5ft nothing :) ).
You have to stick to the plan for it to work, it's hard at first, but definitely worth it.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2019

Marius

MariusPerth, WA

So easy lost 7 kg in 10 weeks

I started on the 1500 and the weight came off very slowly , have gone down to 1200 and now its moving a bit faster . Very happy with the convince . I dont eat bad food like junk food but my portions were too big ! I just wish there werent so many ORANGES ... my hubby and I dont like them and there are so many . I end up buying apples and swapping them out . That and the fruit cups are overflowing in my fridge. Apart from that its great .

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Elizabethf

ElizabethfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy, so delicious!

I am a mum of two, a toddler and a baby. My life is busy and time to make lunch or dinner has been difficult. I was buying things that were ready made and fast but not healthy or good for the pregnancy weight I was still carrying around.
I decided to turn to Lite n Easy and it has been a game changer!
I'm eating healthier, it's quick and the program is easy to follow.
I'm yet to taste a meal I didn't enjoy.
Weight loss is just a bonus for me but I have noticed a decrease in weight.
Admittedly some days I am hungry at times but that's because my serving sizes were too large before.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Cath

CathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient and tasty

Food is delicious, though would like a bit more variety with fresh fruit - there are only so many apples and oranges I feel like eating. But otherwise really happy with the convenience and ease. Dont have to keep trying to figure out what to eat each day, just once a week pick your options and your good to go.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

EsmeQueensland

Great option for delivered meals for 1

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Lifeasclaire

Lifeasclaire

Poor customer service has left a bad taste in my mouth

I don’t actually mind the food although the repeat budget frozen veggies could definitely be improved. And the same red apples are a bit blah. But my main problem is the customer service which is terribly lacking. Your order will go through online but if there is a problem, they email you last minute before delivery is due rather than pick up the phone. Weight loss minimal also, probably best for people who can’t be bothered preparing food.

Taste

SHAE

SHAESouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Happy

Im super happy with my results from light and easy? I started it at the start of 2019 for the connivence and have been surprise at how much weight I have lost I have so much more energy I've start going to the gym and am feel great can not recommend light and easy enough to people the food is so yummy you don't feel like you need to treat yourself! 10 out of 10

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019

Jo C.

Jo C.South East Queensland, QLD

Sick From Preservatives

I would advise against Lite N Easy. Whatever they are putting in their food to preserve it is really bad for your body. I, and a number of friends have reacted poorly to the food. I'm disappointed.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport

ChoiceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Convenient and tasty

Food is great BUT not everyone eats chicken or fish and I find in nearly every weeks lunch menu that is the only the option! The system is not flexible enough to delete or add another choice like a vegetarian meal instead.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Choice

Perfect and so simple to stick to

It just the right amounts of food to keep you going throughout the day. Super easy to follow and stick to. I would defiantly recommend to anyone trying to loose weight and stay on track

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really easy and convenient

Lite n Easy is a 10/10 when it comes to the breakfasts and lunches. Very filling and surprisingly it was all 'real food'. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I wasn't overly excited about the dinners - they are just a frozen meal. I will continue getting the breakfasts and the lunches as I love not having to worry about what I need to organize for the following day to take to work. Dinners I will either prepare myself or opt for YouFoodz.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
Nicole

Thanks Hannah, I've just placed my order for this week so I'll keep it in mind for next week.

Deb

Deb

More Savoury snacks less plastic wraps, please!

My partner and I are really enjoying the 1200 cal menu, 3 meals a day, 7 days a week and we are losing a kilo a week which is great!
We are both savoury people and think it would be much better to have the option of less fruit and more savoury snacks as we are wasting so much fruit. We also don’t like all the plastic. I have thought about it for 3 weeks now and I think that if you offer a recycle pack for $10 less than the non-recycling pack it would be a success. For instance every meal comes in a recycled container, like a lunch box, that gets sent back, washed and reused. The cardboard dinner containers are great (hope there’s no plastic in them?) There has to be another way? Thanks Debs

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019

Clare B.

Clare B.Sydney, NSW

Lite and Easy

Convenient, plenty of fresh food - easy to stick to.
Reasonable price and delivered to your door.
Little to cook and very effective.
Would recommend to anyone time poor wanting good food that is convenient.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport

geoff

geoffNorthern Region, NSW

fantastic

Food tastes great and was filling. Easy to follow program. I have lost 2.5 kgs in first 2 weeks of using lite and easy. On walking machine every second day for 30 minutes has also helped.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Just what I need

I've been getting Lite n' Easy deliveries since August and have found them to be just what I need in terms of convenience and calorie control. I like knowing that everything is measured and ready to go, and the ease of just grabbing my breakfast and lunch before work is fantastic.

I was doing the meals for dinner for a few weeks, which were great but I did miss cooking and eating meals with my fiance so I swapped to just the breakfasts and lunches.

The food is always delicious and very easy to prepare. I find the website really easy to use to place orders, customer service has been great, and the deliveries are always reliable.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

ElaineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Light and easy suits my lifestyle the food is really tasty best food I’ve ever tasted that is prepacked

I actually just get the dinners because it suits me I only have toast for breakfast and a very light lunch the food tastes like real food and I know I’m getting nutrition and they are certainly enough for me

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Elaine

When I get stuck on email the girls in the office will help me just ring 13 1512 they are so helpful I am not from the computer age so I get stuck,but I do love these meals.So tasty

Great tasting meals...

I like the ease of ordering , the food tastes very good... always delivered on time.. Starting to get results.. I enjoy the snacks as well.. I look forward to reaching my weight goal.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Easy, healthy & tasty!

I was very skeptical initially and didn’t believe in this, but now I assure that Lite n Easy is the best decision I’ve ever made this year. I’m eating healthy and tasty at the same time. Saves me time. I have lost some weight too.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Timely DeliveryNo

The quality of the food is outstanding,

I just buy the dinners to give my wife a break when she is ill in bed. I am very impressed with the way the food is cooked (a little underdone) and the way it looks when I open the lid. I am especially impressed with the meats in the dinners. I must have had over one hundred meals by now and I have not seen any fat or grissle.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

No stress, healthy, and financially viable

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019