4.3 from 4,097 reviews

Shou;d have started sooner.

So far I have enjoyed all meals. I find it very filling and I'm eating things I wouldn't have done before. I feel I am following the program well, some days I swap lunch and dinner menus around.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Great Food easy to to use.

I'm using Light and Easy the second Time together with my Husband and we loving it. I,m on 1200 cal. a Day
and I'm very comfortable. It fills me up enough. Easy to follow.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

criticism of some meals

Enjoying all meals EXCEPT lamb and beef baked dinners the sauce is very unappealing also the sauce on the turkey dinner is an unusual colour and not appealing to the eye even though it tastes OK. The vegetables served with these meals are "iffy" especially the potatoes and the sweet potato

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Life changing

I have not been hungry since on this programme, in fact I struggle to eat all the food due to my previously poor diet habits.
The day by day meal plans could not be easier to follow. I am living proof as I am crazy busy & don't have time for fuss.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities None

Very convenient for working man, living on own.

Has stopped me from eating fast food and putting on weight, meals are filling and tasty, I love to get a surprise every night and not thinking about what I have to eat. I just take the next meal on the stack. I haven’t had a bad one yet.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities None

I do like it but it’s very expensive

I do like it but it’s very expensive. I wish I could order every week. I like how it makes me lose weight and I don’t get hungry. Just very expensive

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Very easy and convenient !

It fills me up every day with alot of different variety of food and very convenient if you're lazy to cook and wants something fast, enjoyable and tasty food lite and easy is the way!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019

Makes life easier.

Pretty good. Still struggling and sometimes get hungry. Can follow the program as long as I get the details of what to eat and when to eat it. Enjoy not having to cook. Dislike cooking.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Enjoy Eating Healthy

The variety is good and the food tastes nice. It is super easy to prepare. My husband and I are doing the 1500 calorie menu and both find it is enough to eat.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

So easy. So delicious. So nutritious

My husband and I are very pleased with LitenEasy program. It’s so easy to follow and the food is delicious, plentiful and love the variety. We are amazed how much we love it. Wouldn’t even know we were on a “diet”. Weight loss is just a bonus. We intend to stay on it long past our goals.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

would iike 100 carb opeotion

would like 1000 car boperion for people how have had bypass operations there are many of us and a neee fpr it even 800 calories as we cannot eat much and waste alot of food.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateNovember 2018
Additional Physical Activities None

Standard has dropped missing and wrong items in order

We have been a regular customers for past few years, unfortunately the standard has dropped recently. For the last few weeks there has been a number of mistakes in the order. This includes wrong fresh components of the meals delivered, frozen parts of breakfast in fresh bag so unedible etc and food missing from order. We Chased up the first mistake and it was a acknowledged, unfortunately subsequent complaints we made haven’t even been met with a response from Lite and easy so unfortunately we have had to cease ordering.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

For a commercial production I think the quality is very good

I do not follow a program as am lucky enough to hold az stab le build.
The quantity of food in a dinner serve is more than enough for myself but,I> find Mini Meals etc.,quite satisfying

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Convenient and amazing

There is so much food, more than I would normally eat, yet I’m losing a kilo a week (on average). A huge variety of food, and amazing evening meals to choose from. Totally the best thing I could do

Calorie Meal Plan1200

So great if you are busy and want to eat better

I have found it extremely great for weight management. When I am slammed at work I am too tired to cook and so I make bad food choices. Having something that takes 5 min to heat up while I have a shower is an absolute life saver!

Calorie Meal Plan1200

Poor delivery and rude service.

I ordered a delivery to my building that has a reception working with a receptionist at business hours to make sure my product would be delivered, unfortunately my box never arrived. I sent several emails complaining about my problem and asking for clarification and nothing was solved. After contacting the telephone service centre, I received a rude service, the person who answered me sent me an email some time later affirming that the product was delivered. However, I have never received anything, They do not take any responsibility for the delivery, just inform you that it was delivered. Even though I have said several times that I have received absolutely nothing. I do not recommend this company to anyone, the least we expect from products bought over the internet is an efficient delivery. Lose time, patience and money.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Michele. We’re sorry that you experienced this and thank you for letting us know. We would like to investigate this further on your behalf. If it's not too much trouble, could you please provide us with your delivery address and best contact telephone number so that we can organise for a consultant to call you?

Works without thought!!!

The variety and taste are awesome. Lite n Easy fills me up each time. The meals are packed in accordance to day and so easy to follow without thought. I couldn't be happier with a meal plan that works.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateOctober 2018

I love the Easy part!!!

I love the variety and quality of the food - I love that I don’t have to think about my lunch in the morning - just grab my lunch pack - no food prep - just go! I also find the breakkies fill me up that I’m not getting the tummy rumbles mid morning- in fact sometimes I even forget to have my morning snack! Good one LitenEasy- you’ve made my life a whole heap easier!!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

I am a very fussy eater and I can find enough from your menu's to fill my menu easily

All your meals are tasty and sufficent 99 percent of the time The program is very easy to use and to prepare it's just so easy and convenient thanks LnE

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Easy as.. Lite and Easy

The food is very tasty and fresh, great variety, husband and I really enjoying it. Easy to have and grab from fridge , fruit fresh also, great snacks , easy to follow

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities None

Hi I just received my very first order. It says not to defrost before heating but we want to take them to work, they will defrost before we eat them? We both do not have freezers at work to keep them frozen. Will this affect them?
In my first week I made a mistake actually started to cook one of the frozen dinners. Just 1minite in and then I stopped and put it in the fridge. Not wanting to re-freeze. I didn’t eat that meal for 4 days. It was the lasagna and it was fine. Probably not best practice but I got a way with it. I don’t think thawing a few hours will hurt one bit.

How do you add another member to the same order? I've got the two of us as members but it won't allow me to select both for the same order. Do I have to buy with 2 separate orders to facilitate this or am I missing something?
Order for another member Switch members by tapping the top right hand arrow next to the current logged-in member name.Hi Alex. To order for two members on your account you will need to place the order for the first member, then when you reach Step 4, click on the “Add member” button to add another pack for the second member to the same order. If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to call on of our friendly consultants on 13 15 12.

Hi, I’m interested in ordering a 7 day meal plan. How can I assure that the food that are delivered once a week will not go bad & spoilt when being stored in the fridge for eg: 6 days? Please reply soon thank you

Program TypeDiet