My Muscle Chef

Amazing Customer Service!

Long Story Short, The Guy on the Phone offered me amazing Customer Service by helping me process my Order by the Phone as well as fast tracking my order when I was a bit uneasy with the courier choice if It was to be delivered the following week.
Amazing Personality and a Really Cool Guy, It's my first time using this food provider and I'm so excited for the food!
Thank you!

Start DateApril 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Delicious meals beats cooking !

Really surprised at how tasty these meals are, they are as good or better than you could cook yourself. We save so much time by not having to meal prep and we know we are eating nutritious and delicious food. Totally impressed and will continue to eat this food!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Performance

Best experience!

Absolute amazing customer service. Can not thank the team at mmc enough for all your help. Definitely will be staying with this company for future. Had a little issue from my own fault and the team were responded so quick and more then happy to offer such amazing help.
Thank you guys so much really appreciate all your effort.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Hi Dom, We're so glad to hear you've had a positive experience with our Customer Service team. They are committed to ensuring our loyal customer base receives top tier treatment and are always glad to help someone out. Stay tuned for new meal additions and promotions in the future! Best, Team MMC

You’re stupid if you order anything else!

I’ve meal prepped, I’ve cooked, I’ve tried so many different companies. My Muscle Chef is the bomb. It tastes so good! Arrived so quickly. I really appreciate the fact that meals don’t get watery when reheated. LOVE that it’s vaccum sealed not just a normal seal.

Oh and their website made is so bloody easy to swap meals. Well done champs.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain
Hi Noah, We're overjoyed to hear that you're loving My Muscle Chef the most after trying several other brands. Taste, efficiency and freshness is so important to us - that's why we've introduced vacuum sealed packaging! Not only does it mean a longer shelf life (of up to 10 days - amazing!) but also that no preservatives or nasties are added to the meals. We're actually working on a total website transformation so stay tuned for a fresh new look that matches our reimagined packaging - but don't worry, the filter features and ease of swapping meals will be a part of this. Kind Regards, Team MMCWoohoo! Love it. I'm literally giving meals away at work for people to try itGlad to hear that, Noah! Don't forget to use your referral code (displayed on the dashboard when you sign into your account on our website) so that family and friends can score a sweet discount too!

Perfect solution

The meals are delicious and varied and are exactly what I need in terms of balance of carbs and protein to steadily build size. I am very happy with my results. Thanks guys!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Hey Tim, Thank you for the kind words! There's nothing we like to hear more than our customers achieving their goals with the help of our meals. We love making the meals just as much as you love eating them! Kind regards, Team MMC

Great product and excellent service

The food is great, and service is fantastic, I was immediately offered a free replacement after my first box was stolen after delivery. I’m really happy with the product and the service received, the only feedback I have is that the packaging could be more discreet as food is an ever increasing target for theives.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Hey Sean, More than happy to help! Our goal is always to get healthy and delicious meals to our customers and we don't mind going that extra mile to achieve this. In regards to the packaging, we do want to preserve that joy you feel when you see a Muscle Chef box at your doorstep but it is difficult to balance that feeling with making the packaging more discreet. If you need to make delivery arrangements such as a specific location for the box to be left, just email us at team@mymusclechef.com and we can definitely help out! Kind regards, Team MMC

Delicious pre-made meals!

Such an amazing selection of great meals, that taste just as if you'd cooked them yourself (if not better).
I was looking for a way to eat healthy, muscle building food without having to labour away for hours each week doing shopping and food prep etc. These guys make it all so much easier, and much more nutritional specific than I could myself.
Delicious convenience is the key here, and for the variety of meals you get the cost is much less than making each one yourself!

Keep up the good work guys and keep on innovating with different meals.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain
Hey there, Thank you for the kind feedback! From the beginning we've always understood how time consuming it is to meal prep nutritionally balanced meals. We were definitely born out of necessity because who wouldn't want more free time to do things they enjoy? Nothing better than knowing you've got your food set and ready to go for you every week without needing to worry! Kind regards, Team MMC

Poor quality food with a bonus feather

Got the cajun chicken from a Dodgey IGA and not only was it tasteless (I was hungry), there was a bird's feather included.
Disgusting and feel like it was made in a garage

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Hey Alex, We're really sorry to hear about this. We'd absolutely like to look into this further for you so have you had a chance to email us at team@mymusclechef.com or call us on 1300 364 993? Please get in touch and we will absolutely have this fixed up for you!

Love love love!!!

The variety of meals on offer is awesome. They are delish and so fresh. I was super impressed with how they packaged the meals to keep them fresh and secure.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Hey Nicole, Thank you for the kind and generous review! We definitely searched far and wide to find the best way to package our meals without the use of any added preservatives or additives and being as environmentally friendly as possible. Kind regards, Team MMC

Very effective and tasty meals

The food is delivered and is exactly as described, great for if you want to lose weight or build muscle and tastes great, could not imagine life without it now, also great customer service from Krishan Dass

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss
Hey Rahul, Thank you for the glowing review! We're glad we can make your life that much easier and with less worry. We'll definitely pass on the kind words to Krishan who is definitely a treasured member of our team! Kind regards, Team MMC

Needs a return/reuse scheme to eliminate excessive waste

The meals are of a big variety, very flavorful and easy to order, but with the ease of it all comes the downside of thousands of pieces of waste. There needs to be a return/reuse scheme with the ice packs. Getting 3-4 big ice packs every order is not practical, multiply this by the thousands of customers MMC has. Even if you save some, you are soon overwhelmed with them. I try donating them, but places don't really want them. I recycle the plastic containers, soft plastics and get use out of the wool, but the ice packs need some work. Either make them out of safe materials to be flushed down the toilet or sink, or have an option for people to only ask for 1 ice pack at a time. Something needs to be done! Otherwise it is a great product, but my moral compass really hates ordering them due to all the waste created for the sake of convenience. If they had a way to reduce their footprint, I would give them 5 stars.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateApril 2018
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder
Hey Jess, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for our service. As a company we are constantly working to improve our processes in order to reduce the impact of the packaging we use. Here are our tips for recycling and disposal of the packaging: - The wool lining is biodegradable and can be placed within your nature green waste bin (bin with a lime green lid) - The cardboard delivery box can be placed in your recyclables bin (bin with yellow lid) - The plastic covering the wool liner can be recycled with soft plastics. - The ice packs are non-toxic and can be poured into the drain with tap water to dilute it, and the plastic containing the ice pack can be recycled with soft plastics. Any further questions please feel free to get in touch with our Support team by email team@mymusclechef.com or calling 1300 364 993 Thanks!

Can only expect so much

After using You Foodz for a while and not really satisfied i decided to give My Muscle Chef a go (in Brisbane), I have come to the realisation you can only expect so much from these meals, a large portion of the meals where average at best. My one and only order.

Timely DeliveryYes

Best tasting meals and great variety!

Very filling and delicious meals- Great value for money and so much variety. Easy to order online with a quick turnaround for meal delivery. The meals are also a lot bigger than other meals on the market.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Best out of them all by far !

I have tried all the meal delivery companies in the Sydney area - Muscle Chef was the last one to try before I gave up with them and wow!! I was blown away by the quality and flavour of the meals. These meals are amazing compared to the rest in terms of packaging, flavour , quality and texture. No more chewy chicken, flavourless, or just poor quality meats, no more watery frozen veges, no more beef like rubber - muscle chef is a keeper !

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Above and Beyond

Apart from the meals being absolutely delicious, mymusclechef also goes above and beyond with service. After missing the delivery deadline, i got in contact with Theresa and she was able to organise my order for me for my desired date. Very much appreciated, happy & satisfied customer.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateAugust 2018

F45 challenge Meals

Finished my first day of F45 Challenge meals and absolutely love them.
Perfect portion and so delicious.. Best thing i ever did.

High quality Food

I have tried many other healthy food programs from other companies, but I should say my Muscle Chef foods has the home cooking high quality.
Very tasty, I never get board with food. for me portions are enough.
Pr rices are a little high though.
Also their support team are very responsive and helpful.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Saves Time, Money And Losing Weight In The Process

On my 5th week now and have pretty much worked my way through the menu to figure out what I do and don't like. Being a tradie & working long hours, I used to spend about $20-30 a day on poor quality food. Now I spend less for a full 7 days worth of meals that are much better for me and have helped greatly with portion control which in turn has aided in fat loss. The delivery & packaging is great, the cold packs keep the food cold for hours and you can keep a few of them in the freezer to re-use at a later date. Customer service is prompt and very helpful. Only thing that has caught me out so far is that if you manually order your meals each week you have until midnight on order day but if you are on a subscription like I have you need to make any changes the night before or you will get an identical order to the previous week.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Great food, especially great for vegetarians

I was looking for a fresh food delivery service that was affordable, tasty, healthy and had a good variety of vegetarian options. (And that delivered to my postcode- 3750). I compared a few similar companies, one of them had a great selection but didn’t deliver to my area. The other one had the same amount of vegetarian options but was way overpriced. I found my muscle chef to be really affordable. They have a $20 off code for your first order which was a great way to try it out for the first time. I think I paid about 8.90 per meal with the discount.
My order arrived on time and packaged greatly! I was actually surprised by the serving size. For the calories the serving size is really decent! And the food is delicious. You can tell it’s fresh and it’s been taste tested! No cardboard freezer meals here. Very filling meals and you won’t be left feeling like you ate something processed or bland! I was really happy with my first order. I will be ordering again for sure. Great for those that want to eat healthy and those that a time poor. Highly recommend

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack

Outstanding!! Flawless service and tasty food

Love mymusclechef! The website is great and works perfectly - the entire ordering system is a breeze to use! Delivery is also great, with multiple times to choose from, gps tracking on a map and a pic sent when delivered!
And the food is soooo good - actually get excited by what to choose next for a meal! Keep doing what you’re doing guys!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateDecember 2018