• Additional Physical Activities
    • Cardio (138)
    • Sport (60)
    • None (21)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (96%) · No (4%)

Matt

Matt

Great food at a great price

Food is of a great quality. Pretty good variety and helps me avoid eating bad food. Food is always packed really well and always reheats well. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

Meg

MegWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Tasty

The food is all very tasty. Would just love some more vegan options. Feel like i am eating the same thing all the time with only 10 dishes to chose from and i have 2 a day.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food but bad app and delivery options

Food is great but not a large menu choice. App is very glitchy and crashes constantly. Delivery days no where near enough for metro areas. Delivery fees expensive. Discount codes don’t work

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Kaitlin M.

Kaitlin M.Hunter Region, NSW

Very Tasty

Very tasty and helps a lot with meal prep for someone that is always active and on the go. Other meals that I have gotten don't test good after being reheated but these have to be the best I have eaten.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Delicious options, quick and easy, lots of variety.

The options in the range are delicious, and quite varied, particularly compared to other meal services.

We have found My Muscle Chef to be the tastiest and most convenient offer that we have tried!

We find that the options are great value for money, considering how easy they are to prepare, and how varied the options are.

The only (minor) negative could be that there are probably fewer dishes than we would prefer with a large amount of vegetables, however we understand many using this service are keen to keep carbs down and protein up- so for us this is easily fixed with some microwaved steam fresh veggies.

If adding some extra veg to some dishes is the worst thing we can say, it's pretty amazing!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Good variety for vegetarians and vegans

Great meals and outstanding taste. Having tried many companies prepared food previously, the variety and taste of the food is heads and shoulders above the rest. The best recommendation I can give is that we just ordered another 25 meals.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack

Michele

MicheleFar North Queensland, QLD

I am loving these dishes!

I am getting at least 3 meals out of one container! My mum has tried meals and loves them too!!! I will be subscribing to some of the other meal plans because it is so nice to get home from work and just heat up a yummy surprise
So yummy thank you :)

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

My first My Muscle Chef meal

Got my first delivery this morning and just had my first meal.Outstanding taste,pleasantly surprised.Looking forward to the week ahead of food.Freezer and fridge stocked up.Bought some of the snacks too and they're amazing.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Meal Plans(s)Performance
Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just like home cooked meals

Just had our first meals they tasted really great and because they are fresh they are much better than the other frozen ones we have been eating. I am a diabetic and I can’t see any reason why these wouldn’t be ok for me. Looking forward to the other meals and won’t be going back to the other brand
Extremely happy
Jeff

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities None

Friendly customer service and great food in good portions.

They were able to accommodate a request to change a re-delivery address after an incident that was not their fault (thunderstorm/water damage). Big portions, great food, delivery times are perfect.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Mum

MumAU

good stuff yum

yes, its really good quality and long expiry because of the packaging vacuum seal
really good selection, just be better if they dropped delivery fee when you spend $200
But the food was great.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Nicki H.

Nicki H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Food to suit the Whole Family

Serving sizes were very satisfying ! Bought 16 meals for me during weight loss/gym campaign & all the family got into them. They were all very complimentary ...so I have ordered another 16 meals ! There are a few favourites already.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Great tasting meals and excellent customer service

Using My Muscle as a companion for the 8 week F45 challenge. Emailed customer service, their responses were timely and helpful, taking care to provide clear instructions and helpful updates.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020

Anthony B.

Anthony B.Sydney, NSW

Will do again!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss
Hansel D.

Hansel D.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional, surprising quality.

So impressed with the quality of the food I am compelled to leave a review. I used to only opt for ready-meals when too I was too lazy to meal-prep for the week, knowing i'd suffer a little taste and quality wise. However My Muscle Chef has flipped that entirely, I now opt for this MMC's meals before even my own. Of course they are healthy, with ingredients, percentages of goods and bads clearly labelled. Feels honest, not hiding behind anything other than good, healthy convenient food.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Muscle Gain
Matthew M.

Matthew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food, quick and easy

I keep coming back because of the ease, quality. and reasonable prices. I'd love to see the chicken and soba noodles back as it was my favourite! Also a really easy way to get your macros.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Leisa

LeisaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Convenient and great tasting

Couple of days in and have loved every meal Easy to keep in fridge and heat when needed. No more weekend food prep. Heat and eat. Doing the 8 week F45 challenge and to grab food to go makes it so easy Staff at my work love the smell when it’s heating. Have found customer service to be very helpful.

makrhod

makrhodPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

I buy these meals from my local IGA, to keep in the freezer as quick meals. I have enjoyed several of them but was very disappointed with one, so I wrote to point out what I thought was a problem. They were prompt with their apologies, and offered some complimentary meals in recompense. Very impressed with their delivery arrangements as well.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

I rely on this as the backbone of my healthy lifestyle

Fantastic service, great quality food, amazingly helpful support staff and excellent variety. Delivery to me out in a Victorian rural city is appreciated and the service is well thought out.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019

Mel

MelNew South Wales

Very impressed with the dinners

Highly recommend the dinner meals, tried a few now & they are fresh & tasty!! Great range & I like the fact the local IGA supermarkets stocks a great range as I wouldn’t order online!! Thank you.