• Additional Physical Activities
    • Cardio (152)
    • Sport (69)
    • None (23)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (96%) · No (4%)

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best quality, best taste

I regularly order MYMC now and have been doing so for 6months. I have tried other food services before and did not enjoy them. I can honestly say that I am in love with the meals by MYMC. The taste and flavour are absolutely delicious! I love the range and variety of meals!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019

Surprisingly Great

I was sceptical of these types of services because the photos normally look good but surely the food cant always be good. I tried a few single serves from one of their stockists and it was really good. Would definitely recommend trying one.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Healthy and Tasty

Started using My Muscle Chef since I began WFH last week. First week was great the meals taste amazing and plenty of options to choose from as well. I still do some cooking on the couple times a week but love having a healthy option to fall back on. Favourite meal so far is the BBQ brisket.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities None

Madeleine Hughes

Madeleine HughesSydney, NSW

Don’t purchase if you are strict vego or vegan

I have been ordering my muscle chef regularly for 3 months. The food is absolutely delicious and tastes really fresh but I would not recommend it if you are a strict vego or vegan. I am a strict vegetarian and twice I have found lumps of meat in vegetarian meals! It’s very very strange!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack
Sarah B

Sarah BQueensland

Cannot live without these tasty meals from heaven.

They are very filling and always taste amazing.
I enjoy them so much as they are quick and easy when you have a busy life schedule. I have been purchasing these for a few months and the price is fantastic, I will happily live of the Burrito bowl any day of the week.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Brendan Bell

Brendan BellSydney, NSW

Helped me lose 28kg

You guys have helped me lose 28kg since September. I can't thank you enough for the meals to be tasty and filling and to reach my caloric goals. Without you and the training I've been doing I wouldn't be a better version of myself.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Tasty portion controlled meals

I started with Muscle chef a couple weeks ago to cover my weekday meals. The meals taste great have a good variety and matched my requirements well. This a good option to rely on given the current environment.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Mich

MichBrisbane

Average - 2.5 stars

Meals were filling and there’s a good variety but the taste of most was average. The salmon superfood bowl was probably the best. Customer service was helpful and they kindly refunded for the two missing meals but no option was given for the beef tagine in lieu of vegetarian tagine which is disappointing (I had to give this away).

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020

Amazing service/ delicious taste!

Food tastes amazing, ready within a couple of minutes. Vast menu to choose from, all taste great! Had my delivery box stolen, they even replaced it for free! Amazing service, thank you so much!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting

George Ezra

George EzraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic quality and great tasting. Also has helped me get great results in gym

Been using MMC for 4 weeks - i have loved the taste and the quality food has def made a difference in my lifts (i still work out hard but still I hit a plateau and this is the only thing i tweaked - diet).

I'd def recommend for time poor folk and those who want to ensure they're eating healhy.

I'd recommend going the muscle builder pack but then customising...once you have tried a few. some meals i like better than others.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Stuart T.

Stuart T.Sydney, NSW

Great quality. So much choice.

I've been using My Muscle Chef for about a year. They're reliable on delivery, quality, and portions. I'm really happy with the meals and choices. I keep note of my favourites, and reorder the same ones. I personally choose meals based upon which ingredients can freeze and thaw well, without impacting texture and taste. I do find that I have to supplement their meals with a side portion of vegetables, as my favourite choices are typically protein and grain only.

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Lucy S.

Lucy S.Sydney, NSW

Happily surprised

As someone who loves cooking (I'm at the farmers market every weekend) buying ready made is a big deal for me, and these are the best! love the variety and value. It's really made a difference and I'm no longer tempted to just opt for uber eats knowing i've got something awesome sitting in the fridge.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Buyer

Buyer

Perfect! Delicious, affordable and can’t live without it anymore!

I have been having this weekly for a month- I was initially sceptical that I would get tired of it, but the meals are delicious it’s impossible to get tired of them! The macros are so variable too so you can work out what you need.
I didn’t feel hungry on the meals and have been able to stick to it (you don’t feel like your dieting at all).

Highly recommend!!!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Delicious and healthy fresh meals. Massive fan

Wide range of delicious and super healthy meals, my boyfriend and I haven't cooked in months. Absolute lifesaver when moving house too.

The digital experience is very well designed and easy to use, as well as a thoughtful delivery experience. Also love that there's a quite a few stockists in case we don't know what we feel like.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Amazing and so convenient! I'm obssessed.

This is literally the only packaged food that I can eat. I've tried light n easy, fitness outcomes and a bunch of other brands and they are bland and don't have much range. My Muscle Chef is awesome and the food is delcious!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Jumana S

Jumana S

Vegan option AMAZING

Love their vegan meals delicious and high protein me and my husband are so happy.

They answer you quickly if you have questions. Great easy delivery I am gonna make another order this week.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Poit

Poit

Packed full of artificial CRAP....oh and preservative and flavour enhancer 635 which is MSG

Fresh my... these meals are packed full of garbage. Read though the ingredient list on the wrapper people. They claim nothing is added but that’s a load of rubbish. There is that many artificial things in these meals it ain’t funny......I’ll post a photo and see for yourselves.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Timely DeliveryNo
Meal Plans(s)Performance
Angela C.

Angela C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I've had problems with another food delivery service before (severe food poisoning) but My Muscle Chef have been so amazing! The food is great, the portions leave you feeling full and satisfied, the packaging is really smart and keeps well. The delivery is impeccable too and they even knock! Super friendly service and again, really tasty meals. I couldn't recommend My Muscle Chef more! 10/10

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

Too much water

Food was nice, but the only thing is that it has too much water in it.
Too much water. Not strained out properly. Feel sick after eating it when it has too much water

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Meg

MegSydney, NSW

BEST IN THE BUSINESS

These Meals fill me up without compromising on size, taste or value. My Muscle Chef is one of the only meal companies that have absolutely nailed it... and I'm hard to impress. Delivery is always on time and impeccable. Always left with great food, great service and an even bigger smile :) !!!

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack and Vegetarian Pack