Lisa

Lisa

Not so healthy - Misleading advertisement

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner

Suanne matheson

Suanne mathesonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feeling the energy!

The food is delicious and nutritious, best vegan menu, and I have lost 10kg to boot, life is good no cooking evening meals, just grab want you want easy as for shift workers

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Lois M.

Lois M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious!! Great Vegan options too

I love that they have a good range of Vegan options that are all delicious and satisfying. I love knowing that I have eaten something healthy that is still super yummy! Highly recommend!

Taste
Start DateJune 2019

SCRUMPTIOUS

I'm a picky eater so was scared to order, but first meal pulled me in and then every meal after that was just as delish! Now its a staple of my fridge and i dont know how i managed before MYMC! YUM!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your experience with MYMC, Ash! We truly appreciate your positivity.

Aussie Jay

Aussie JaySydney, NSW

Convenient, tasty and filling.

I was a skeptic, but so glad you proved me wrong. So tasty and I'm always full. Great range of food. Congrats on an amazing menu to choose from. So impressed you keep introducing new meals and every time they are delicious. Simply great affordable tasty food.

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're just as appreciative of your review, Aussie Jay! Thanks for the feedback - the Chef is cooking up something exciting to come soon!

Zane

ZaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blown away by the quality.

I'll keep it short and sweet. High protein, quality meals. Have not had a meal yet I didn't like. Can not recommend this product enough. So far I am 6kgs down both from tidying up my diet through My Muscle Chef and consistent weight lifting.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for sharing your progress with our meals, Zane! We're thrilled to know that you've experienced results and are committed to continue providing you with tasty, balanced nutrition.

Quality meals

The meals are amazing quality and are really tasty as well (which is a big statement from an extremely picky eater). The meals are a pretty decent size too and filling.

I don't follow a program and just order meals as I need them - so convenient for back up meals when you just cbf cooking or when you have no left overs to take to work.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Sofia! We love being your go-to nutrition source when you're short of time and are looking for a tasty option.

Amina M.

Amina M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing

the food is amazing, was surprised by the taste and the food quality. Mesmerized by different flavours in each box. Saves a lot of time, now I am very excited about my next meals and to see how much I lose.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your kind words, Amina! The Chef is overjoyed to hear you love his exotic offerings.

Darren H.

Darren H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Meals are amazing

Loved every meal I ate ..great variety . sometimes was still a bit hungry but just wait 30 minutes or snuck in a packet of steam fresh greens veg . Will definitely be ordering again.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your insight, Darren! The Chef is committed to bringing you even more nutritious, filling meals soon...

Impressed with great quality !!!

Shocked by the quality of these meals tried other prepared meals and nothing comes close. Will be ordering for quite a while to come makes life so much easier ! Keep up the good work

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're overjoyed to hear you enjoy our range, Rachael!

kirst

kirstCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

AMAZING

The food is amazing, there is a wide range of dishes and they cater for all types of dishes such as vegan etc. Mr Muscle Chef is perfect for those on the go and or for someone who would like structure to their meal. Highly recommend them to my friends and family. They also deliver to rural areas which is amazing.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your positive feedback, Kirst! We know that nutrition is important to all active Australians, and will be looking to expand our delivery catchment areas so that our meals are more accessible.

Rick Racer

Rick Racer

Delicious, convenient, and makes calorie control enjoyable!

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner, Menu Builder, Muscle Gain, Performance and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your comprehensive review of our meals, Rick! The Chef is thrilled to hear that you enjoy his range. His team are always looking to further improve the products and service, so your input is greatly appreciated.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

The best ready made meals on the market

-Last ages
-Really good taste on almost all the meals (no fish, i dont F with pre made fish)
-Filling enough, and super easy to track
-Would love to see more spicy options!

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Mike! The Chef loves his spice, and will consider this feedback for future product development.

Kyle J.

Kyle J.South East Queensland, QLD

Best meal prep company I've tried

My Muscle Chef allows me to fuel my body adequately whilst saving time to focus on other important things in my life. The food is incredible compared to any other meal prep company and I love the variety.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Kyle!

Cate O

Cate OAU

Impressive

I'm currently doing the Fast 800 so need to keep my meals calorie controlled and My Muscle Chef has been brilliant for that. I have tried pretty much all the services and My Muscle Chef is by far the best in terms of variety and how the food tastes. I was buying them at Harris Farms but am now having them delivered so hopefully there are no dramas with that.
The food is reasonably filling (without making me feel uncomfortable) and the program is easy to stick to. I'm not actually overweight so the fact that, between these meals and the Fast 800 protocol, I've lost 3kg in a week is pretty impressive.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're pleased that our healthy meals have been a positive addition to your active lifestyle, Cate!

M. Glenn

M. GlennSydney, NSW

Excellent food with amazing customer service!!

I was very skeptical when my partner asked me to try out My Muscle Chef as I am not a big fan of pre cooked meals, then one time I had a taste of one of their meals and I was surprised that I enjoyed it.

I ordered my first box 2 weeks ago, and sadly it was stolen. I sent an email and received a response from Joey, who was very helpful and genuinely understanding! He organised a replacement box sent out free of charge. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

I am totally fuelled as what your website states!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your review! Our Customer Support team are dedicated to ensuring your experience with My Muscle Chef is a positive one.

Ryan D.

Ryan D.Sydney, NSW

Dream Meals at your fingertips

A PT friend of mine recommended My Muscle Meals after I complained I wasn't getting the correct nutrition into my body while working night shifts, and trying to find the time to cook said meals was near impossible. I was hesitant at first, but after my first order I couldn't believe how good I felt after training and eating right, I have increased my mass and my strength, I highly recommend My Muscle Chef to people with busy schedules and those just want good meals to eat!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryNo
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder, Muscle Gain and Performance
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're thrilled to hear that our meals have fit into your busy lifestyle! The Chef and his team are committed to providing healthy nutrition to active Aussies.

Stefan

StefanPerth, WA

Macronutrient friendly meals, great service

This is the only online ordered meal service I've seen that makes sense. High protein meals that fit my macros and support body re composition. Great service, good tasting food (some are standouts depending on your taste) at a reasonable price.

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for the kind words, Stefan! The Chef looks forward to providing you with more healthy, macro-friendly meals as we expand our product range.

Good Stuff

This is by far the best meals I've had compared to Lite n Easy and the other ones out there. 1 - 1.5 minutes to prepare them is GREAT and it tastes amazing as well. Keep it up.

However, I would love if the meals were either $1.00 cheaper or there were no delivery charges.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hey Shane, we're glad to know you enjoy our meals! Thanks for your honest feedback - we will pass this onto the team for consideration.

Shane K.
Shane K.

After being on lite n easy I became bored with the food and flavour.
This is much more flavourful with a lot more variety.
Love the flavours and keeps me fuller for longer

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We're thrilled that you're enjoying the variety of meal flavours that MYMC has to offer, Cara!