• Taste
    • Weightlifting (130)
    • Cardio (124)
    • Sport (51)
    • None (17)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

Brenton M.

Brenton M.Sydney, NSW

Great taste and convenience

Since May 2019, My Muscle Chef has greatly helped me maintain my nutrition goals by providing high-quality protein-rich meals in a really convenient way. Before MMC I'd struggle to find the time to properly food prep each week and correctly proportion out my meals. The meals are super tasty and I'm always looking forward to my next meal.

Taste
Start DateMay 2019

I love it!!

Lunch at the office can't get better than this!
Loving My Muscle Chef meals! It s so easy and is saving me so much time in meal prepping. Packed with flavour and always ready, whenever i need it!

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

bets home delivery service we have found.

meals are great and portion sizes are awesome for our die / lifestyle chaneg and the price is sustainable compared to other services out there. Kudos MyMuscleChef.com.au we are loving it so far.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack

Best meals I’ve tried!

I’ve been eating these since August 2019 and they are convenient and a life saver when busy. The meals are consistently tasty and I’m yet to find a meal I did not enjoy.
Being able to easily see the nutritional breakdown of each meal also helps me stay on track of my goals.
My favourites would have to be the Smokey BBQ Brisket and Grilled Cottage Cheese.

Taste
Start DateAugust 2019

TASTY AND POCKET FRIENDLY

My Muscle Chef has been a godsend for my nutrition and my pocket. I’ve always struggled with having time to meal prep properly during my work week vs. buying expensive lunches.

Having fresh meals that are macro counted and ACTUALLY filling and tasty is the most important thing for me... so I love these. It’s a plus that the menu gets changed regularly too. At around $10 a pop, you can’t ask for a better lunch meal or dinner when you’re time poor. Get on the crumbed chicken or the cottage cheese!!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019

Helena

Helena

Tasty food !

The meals are pretty tasty and the ones with meat give you a good hefty portion of meat (most of the ones I ordered had meat in them)
My partner and I decided to order the couples pack and most of the meals were pretty tasty give or take one or two which were sub par(everyone has different taste so I don't mind too much)
A cheaper alternative to ordering food all the time, which I was a sucker for but having ready available foods that are tasty and easy to dish up is a god send.
I would recommend for anyone strapped for time who wants a fresh meal.
My only fault is that after a few of them I still do feel a bit hungry but I'll still continue to order these out of convenience.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack

Helping me and my family stay in shape

An amazing product. Tastes incredible, wide selection, easy caloric management and helping a family get healthier. I hope that more people can discover MyMuscleChef and that they take over the prep meal industry because there's no one else quite like them.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Victoria

VictoriaSydney

Very glad I tried it

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

great quality, taste, and fresh... was hoping it would be good, but didn't expect it to be THIS good.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy, So tasty!

No more meal prep, more time for life! Meals are tasty and cook well, unlike other microwavable meals. Meals are a great portion size, always leaving me satisfied. Cant wait for the next delivery.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Amazing quality!

I’ve tried so many meal services and nothing compares to the quality, quantity and flavour of these meals. They taste like I just cooked them fresh myself. I’m extremely fussy with meat and all the meals I’ve had have been so lean and high quality. Please never change!

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019

Nicki

NickiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious and so much variety

8 meals in, and all fantastic. I’ve tried other meal services but MMC provides more variety, flavour and so much meat! instead of cheap fillers like sauce or rice like others do. Reasonably priced and on time delivery. Even the fussy family is impressed.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review, Nicki! We appreciate the positive feedback.

Jade

JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delicious

These meals are yummy and filling. I've tried a few other fresh meals delivery services and the chicken in particular tastes really gamey and awful, not with My Muscle Chef though. Every meal I've had from My Muscle Chef has been really tasty.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Jade! We truly appreciate it.

Delish!

I took a break for a while - but I’m so happy to be back! Great variety, healthy, and so tasty! Thank you team MuscleChef for making my life so much easier!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryNo
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

You're most welcome, MattieM!

Chris B.

Chris B.Sydney, NSW

4 meals in and Ive already placed my next order!

This is the first time I have tried a prepared meals service and I am legit blown away. The food quality is amazing and actually DELICIOUS. I do enjoy cooking however I simply don't have time for it at the moment juggling study, work and life and to be able to eat food this good after 1.5min in the microwave is simply amazing!!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your comment! We are overjoyed to hear our meals make your life easier (and tastier)!

Preservatives

We’ve been ordering from Muscle Chef for a number of years. They deserve to do well but unfortunately a large number of meals now have preservatives added which they previously didn’t. I now have to review the ingredient list in detail for each meal I order so as to avoid the preservatives. Sadly, we will be looking for a Muscle Chef alternative.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Beth H.

Beth H.Illawarra, NSW

Best frozen meals in Australia. Period.

Macro's are so good, high protein low carb & filling meals.
I've tried SO many of these type of companies and this one by far has the best tasting food!
My mum and I been using them for over a year now and have never looked back.
Simply, perfection!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019

Káit Leaitheanach

Káit LeaitheanachGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tasting and easy meals

I only eat seafood and can tolerate chicken & Turkey, except you only have 1 turkey meal, sadly the turkey meat balls are dry & tough. Only a few seafood dishes, means limited choices.
I hope you would come up with a recycling of ice packs, boxes, freezer bag and the wool insolation. I hate having to throw them away, when it would be easier and saving on yours and my costs. A return incentive will help our environment as well the cost of delivering, just an idea.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner, Menu Builder and Weight Loss

paul

paulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing.

Food is simple to heat up. High in flavor. Low in sodium compared to its competitors and great value for money. One of the best in the game, for sure.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2019

Moose

MooseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my requirements

Doing the IF 16/8 and I'm finding 2 of these meals with snacks between are providing all the food I need. I don't feel hungry and have plenty of energy for the training I'm doing. The bonus is the meals taste great.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019