Verifiedmymusclechef.com🏆 2024 Award

86% · 2,638265 · 9%
Timely DeliveryYes · No
Return Claim MadeYes · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight

3,056 reviews
MsLeah
MsLeahSydney, NSW3 posts

Awful

$450 spent, 2 weeks of excuses and still no delivery. Waited all day last Sunday, courier didn’t come. Customer support just said ‘maybe they’ll come another day”… same this Sunday. Still no response from customer care. Auto charged twice and unable to get a refund. Show details
Charles D.
Charles D.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Regular consumer
Regular consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC27 posts

Steve G
Steve GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

WAS the pinnacle. Clearly gone backwards

Company fails to properly address criticism of recipe changes, as evidenced by many reviews below. Namely increased sodium and sugar, which is a clear sign of cost cutting (new owners) I’m predicting a downward slide as new owners try to recoup their investment.

Product Negatives: 1. annoying containers that leave too much of the meal in the grooves. 2. Weight vs price - trails LitenEasy and I don’t think MMF is much better quality anymore.
Positives: Probably still one of the best quality but it hasn’t progressed under new ownership; in fact on here indications are it’s gone backwards already.
I tend to find LitenEasy better at the moment but I swap between them. Show details

Leann C.
Leann C.

Good luck trying to cancel your subscription

Having recently losing mobility in one of my arms, I have been trialling various meal delivery services and MyMuscleChef has made it a horrible experience to cancel my subscription. Sure, the meals are decent, especially with the initial $20 discount but not giving your customers a clear and concise pathway to cancelling their orders is not acceptable. Show details
Claudia B.
Claudia B.Sydney, NSW3 posts

[Content Removed] and [Content Removed] advertising. Not more than 15g of protein in a meal

There used to have meat ("protein") in the meals. You would be lucky to find a solid piece of chicken in your meal these days. It's more My Skimpy Chef nowadays! On my way to get some meals from [Name Removed] instead.
Chez
ChezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with everything

I’ve been on alot of different diets over the years, and I’m reading all these reviews but I’m going to say that I’m really surprised with the meals so far after day 4 for weight loss . I am really enjoying them. The soup had heaps of flavour, chunky and filling and the meals and snacks are keeping me full for longer. So far cannot fault anything. Show details ·  1
JenO
JenO8 posts

Too much salt and rice

We got these for convenient work lunches. Firstly delivery was delivered to the wrong address but that was sorted pretty quickly. The meals are too carb orientated for me and way too salty. Handy but not great. Show details
Zach H.
Zach H.Perth, WA

Proportions are way off! One bite size bit of meat

I just got The high protein massaman curry, and from the picture you can see there is absolutely no meat... How can this be more than 40g protein? So inconsistent and so much pricier than other alternatives in the market. Show details
Melita J.
Melita J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
andrewgarner96
andrewgarner96

Big yikes

Thought would try mymuscle chef to see what its like with trials. Wouldn't try again, everything tastes awful. Haven't had a single one that I've enjoyed and have tried about 10.
Also upsets my stomach every single time. Show details
Steve
Steve

Disappointed again

Always missing something.. live chat is [Content Removed].. only ever the robot.. call centre they NEVER answer.. obviously don't care about the customers. Only off 10 dollars off the next order..
My Muscle Chef   DM

Hi Steve, we sincerely apologies for this we have reached out privately to go through this together. Have a good day! - MYMC

stellaStella p
stellaStella p7 posts

Not worth it

Smaller portions and they have added way too much salt I wouldnt be surprised if they add msg threw it in bin what was left in the tiny portion Show details
Dave
Dave2 posts

Pretty ordinary

First time and had the crumbed chicken. Not pleasant at all. First and last time for me
Genuine Review
Genuine ReviewSydney, NSW4 posts

Faisal A.
Faisal A.

Is my muscle chef foods are halal ?

Frances Gray
Frances Gray

I have no idea. Contact the company on their website

SLC

I’ve just ordered meals to start weight loss program - has anyone had success on this diet program related to weight loss?

Aaron I.
Aaron I.

Just like anything if you stick to it long enough you’ll se results.

SLC

Thanks … I just don’t see I’m to have success on some healthier eating plans but this one seemed higher protein so hoping it agrees with me and I get results … and feel healthier overall

Dodgefreys
Dodgefreys

The macros supplied by MMC are not accurate. If you really want to know your macros, then prepare the food yourself.

Susan K disappointed
Susan K disappointed

I would like to know if you are an NDIS provider and if not, why not?
I need price structure for NDIS clients and choice of meal size. Thank you.

About My Muscle Chef

This food delivery service prides itself on delivering clean, fresh (not frozen) meals to Aussie households. There are a range of protein types for its meals including chicken, beef, lamb and seafood. Alternative dietary and lifestyle choices are also catered for, including vegan, keto-friendly and low-carb meals.

Additionally, My Muscle Chef sells salads, breakfast, protein snacks, drinks including plant-based smoothies and protein shakes, and Plus+ meals that allow you to build your own meal from over 12 protein, carb and veggie choices.

Lastly, there are structured weight loss plans, which are devised by dietitians and include personalised plans, or fixed plans (which are cheaper). The programs all provide three meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a gym membership, and expert support. Other inclusions depend on the specific program you sign up to.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported their satisfaction at discovering My Muscle Chef delivers food that’s not only fresh and packed with nutrients, but great tasting, too.
  • Ordering My Muscle Chef meals takes the stress and hassle out of preparing food. Reviewers happily said that they saved time on shopping and cooking tasks.
  • Great customer service included reliable delivery and customer care. While mix-ups are rare, staff are more than happy to help customers through any issues that arose.
CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals