My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Pros

Delicious meals
Nutritious ingredients
Excellent customer care

rajnish s.
rajnish s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Big Plastic paper piece in the Chicken Chipotle meal

I bought Chicken Chipotle meal from my local gym and during eating half meal there was atleast 5-6 inch plastic paper in the meal and luckily I did not swallow it.I complained to my local gym but obviously they asked me to put review in here.

Please dont go for cheap meals like this because quality like this is pathetic.

• Incentivised Review No
Danielle Westbury
Danielle WestburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Issue rectified, happy customer!

The meals and portions are great! I got a custom plan and the meals fill me up and most of them are yummy and flavoursome! The oats and nuts breakfast wasn’t to my liking though. We had some issues with delivery but the customer service team (jessalie) handled it quickly and got my food to me in 48 hours but because it wasn’t cold anymore sent me a replacement order. Delivery was disappointing but generally the meals and customer service is a thumbs up for me.

Love love love

Price is good, snacks are tasty. Love the subscription system

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Help me to improve my health by eating the right food

Food is just right for me and you can even swap the food to your desire one

Lee Lehman
Lee LehmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Freshest and Tastiest Ready Meals

Marenos Artin
Marenos ArtinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing meals

The food on this brand never disappoints, amazing always, it’s your food that motivates people to keep dieting

Great meals

great food great portion size easy ordering and will be continuing my subscription highly recommend

Gturton
GturtonPerth, WA

Love the food, tastes absolutely amazing. Such a convenient way for me to have my meals with my daily busy life.

Keeps me satisfied not so much full. absolutely delicious, Easy to follow biggest issue is the food tastes that good you are left wanting more

very impressed

ive had other pre cooked meals and found them to be tasteless and boring , so to find meals that taste great is a nice surprise

Much better than others

Great portions and most are very tasty. Only thing is if you leave them in the freezer too long the taste goes a bit bad for some of them. Still way better than their competition. Perfect for those that dont have time or energy to cook.

Products are great

Protein cookies are tasty and have a good amount of protein. Great for quick and easy snack that’s good for you.

Christie
ChristieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality and variety in one.

Switched over after using youfoodz for 6 months to lose weight.. the difference in quality and variety was astounding.. yes you pay more but it's well worth it in tasty, quality and variety.

Absolutely Amazing

Ever since starting this program I’ve absolutely loved it, food tastes incredible and is super easy to manage and maintain, tried many programs in the past but had always ended giving up as food quality was bad and there wasn’t many options to choose from, but this is by far the best I’ve experience, so many different meals and snacks all super healthy and easy to calorie count, highly recommend MyMuscleChef! Only thing is that it is a bit pricey, a touch cheaper and it would be the perfect plan for anyone, but in considering the other factors it’s well worth the money!

Tara
TaraSydney, NSW

Delicious, Affordable and Convenient

The meals are all really delicious, which is something I haven't experienced in meal delivery services before. Seriously, every meal I have tried has been amazing. The portion control is great, and the convenience of having them in the fridge, ready to go is awesome for me as a mum of a 4 month old. The only issue I find is that the plastic can be challenging to peel back from the tray after heating. A small inconvenience for a great service.

Peter
PeterIllawarra, NSW

Too expensive.

The meals are good but are too expensive for what they are especially if you calculate in the delivery fee. It shouldn’t be free for subscriptions only.

My Muscle Chef
My Muscle C.My Muscle ChefSend a private message

Greg T.
Greg T.asked

Can you heat the meal in a saucepan on cooktop?

JcM.
JcM.asked

Will your staff ever answer an online chat message the phone staff were unsurprisingly unhelpful given the attitude.

John Smith
John Smith

I contacted them via email and they got back to me with a standard copy & paste template, barely addressing the issue I raised.

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives

About My Muscle Chef

This food delivery service prides itself on delivering clean, fresh (not frozen) meals to Aussie households. There are a range of protein types for its meals including chicken, beef, lamb and seafood. Alternative dietary and lifestyle choices are also catered for, including vegan, keto-friendly and low-carb meals.

Additionally, My Muscle Chef sells salads, breakfast, protein snacks, drinks including plant-based smoothies and protein shakes, and Plus+ meals that allow you to build your own meal from over 12 protein, carb and veggie choices.

Lastly, there are structured weight loss plans, which are devised by dietitians and include personalised plans, or fixed plans (which are cheaper). The programs all provide three meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a gym membership, and expert support. Other inclusions depend on the specific program you sign up to.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported their satisfaction at discovering My Muscle Chef delivers food that’s not only fresh and packed with nutrients, but great tasting, too.
  • Ordering My Muscle Chef meals takes the stress and hassle out of preparing food. Reviewers happily said that they saved time on shopping and cooking tasks.
  • Great customer service included reliable delivery and customer care. While mix-ups are rare, staff are more than happy to help customers through any issues that arose.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

There’s no doubt My Muscle Chef has a reason to flex. Winners of a ProductReview Award for Best Food Delivery Service 5 years in a row, their 2022 Award win confirms that reviewers are delighted with the service. Top points went to MYMC’s outstanding customer service and product quality.

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals