My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Pros

Delicious meals
Nutritious ingredients
Excellent customer care

Makes life so much easier!

The portions were actually much smaller than i expected. It makes meeting my calorie target much easier. I've fond 90% of meals to be really tasty, just maybe avoid anything that's supposed to be crunchy, because after it's microwaved it will be a bit soggy. the curries and pastas are excellent though

Dr_Sp1ttl3
Dr_Sp1ttl3Sydney, NSW

Perfect support to a healthier lifestyle!

What makes My Muscle Chef stands ahead of the competition is their digital-first approach and a good understanding of what customers need to have healthier meal options in an ever increasingly busy lifestyle.

The meals' variety and plans' flexibility help to keep the program adaptive, with an easy to use app which features all the functions you need at the palm of your hand to track water, activity level, additional calorie uptake, workout options and delivery.

When a meal plan is easy and accessible, it helps me to stay accountable and consistent. All which makes hitting my cut goal attainable.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Vegan options

Vegan booster box would be good to be able to change what meals comes in it.

Dinners

On the whole they are very tasty, but I find the sauces are salty.

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Enjoying the meals and snacks. Portions may look small but they're filling. These meals are a shift workers saviour.

Portion size is getting me back under control and is sufficient

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

My Muscle Chef has Changed my lif

I was initially sceptical but after my first two days I am hooked. Easy eating, tasteful food conveniently packaged frees up so much time I’m my day as a secondary benefit.Highly recommend to anyone considering it.

Jorge
JorgeMurray Region, NSW

100% recommend

Delicious food. So convenient and tasty. All full after eating one.

Good taste and value!

I found out about My Muscle Chef from GQ magazine Australia which found these meals a good meeting point between taste and value. I agree with that. There is a good range of different meals. I find that some microwave timings need to be increased from 1:30 to 1:50. Also, I find that the packaging method can make some meals a homogeneous mass, where other meal delivery programs would keep items in the meal more separate with their packaging. I am losing weight with these calorie controlled meals which is a huge bonus and I feel full and satisfied. Overall, I am pleased and I am on to my second order from this company.

Elyse
ElyseSydney, NSW

Great portions and very tasty!

Meal portion is perfect and the ingredients fill you up enough. Very tasty and enjoy the variety they have to offer!!

Keithy
KeithyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The reason I order My muscle Chef meals

The food helps keep me stay fuller for longer. It helps me hit my nutrition goals easier just having something there to give you the option to just grab a meal throw it in the microwave and eat saves prep time and most of all the food tastes great and it helps control portion sizes which for me is hard because if there’s food on the plate I’ll eat it . I’m finding I’m snacking less and less each day with a balanced water intake. Cravings are gone they say it’s 80% nutrition and 20% is training and being active and I have a lot more energy now than before starting My Muscle Chef meals

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

This is the best vegan home delivery meal plan I’ve found

Program is easy to follow and very filling and snacks are great.

Cookie packaging is misleading

Cookie packaging shows choc chips, but there are none. Tastes ok enough.

Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

MyMuscleChef - Slight overuse of Lemon juice but still good

The product and flavour choice of the range is great but has a little bit too much overuse of Lemon juice in most meals, if this was resolved it would be 5 stars.

The team we also very prompt in asking for batch numbers to investigate and hopefully review for future meals.

Lene
LeneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed

Overall it was okay. We found some meals were too spicy. While ordering it was hard to identify.

My Muscle Chef
My Muscle C.My Muscle ChefSend a private message

Hi Lene,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback!
Rest assured, we have forwarded this onto our development team and if you have any other suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you again Lene!

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

So easy and actually tastes good

So easy to order and the food is real food. I no longer need to worry about what to eat as I can just go to the freezer and pick something. The meals are also perfectly balanced to ensure I stick to my macros without really having to think about it.

Greg T.
Greg T.asked

Can you heat the meal in a saucepan on cooktop?

JcM.
JcM.asked

Will your staff ever answer an online chat message the phone staff were unsurprisingly unhelpful given the attitude.

John Smith
John Smith

I contacted them via email and they got back to me with a standard copy & paste template, barely addressing the issue I raised.

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives

About My Muscle Chef

This food delivery service prides itself on delivering clean, fresh (not frozen) meals to Aussie households. There are a range of protein types for its meals including chicken, beef, lamb and seafood. Alternative dietary and lifestyle choices are also catered for, including vegan, keto-friendly and low-carb meals.

Additionally, My Muscle Chef sells salads, breakfast, protein snacks, drinks including plant-based smoothies and protein shakes, and Plus+ meals that allow you to build your own meal from over 12 protein, carb and veggie choices.

Lastly, there are structured weight loss plans, which are devised by dietitians and include personalised plans, or fixed plans (which are cheaper). The programs all provide three meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a gym membership, and expert support. Other inclusions depend on the specific program you sign up to.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported their satisfaction at discovering My Muscle Chef delivers food that’s not only fresh and packed with nutrients, but great tasting, too.
  • Ordering My Muscle Chef meals takes the stress and hassle out of preparing food. Reviewers happily said that they saved time on shopping and cooking tasks.
  • Great customer service included reliable delivery and customer care. While mix-ups are rare, staff are more than happy to help customers through any issues that arose.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

There’s no doubt My Muscle Chef has a reason to flex. Winners of a ProductReview Award for Best Food Delivery Service 5 years in a row, their 2022 Award win confirms that reviewers are delighted with the service. Top points went to MYMC’s outstanding customer service and product quality.

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals