My Muscle Chef

Above and Beyond

Apart from the meals being absolutely delicious, mymusclechef also goes above and beyond with service. After missing the delivery deadline, i got in contact with Theresa and she was able to organise my order for me for my desired date. Very much appreciated, happy & satisfied customer.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateAugust 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

F45 challenge Meals

Finished my first day of F45 Challenge meals and absolutely love them.
Perfect portion and so delicious.. Best thing i ever did.

High quality Food

I have tried many other healthy food programs from other companies, but I should say my Muscle Chef foods has the home cooking high quality.
Very tasty, I never get board with food. for me portions are enough.
Pr rices are a little high though.
Also their support team are very responsive and helpful.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Saves Time, Money And Losing Weight In The Process

On my 5th week now and have pretty much worked my way through the menu to figure out what I do and don't like. Being a tradie & working long hours, I used to spend about $20-30 a day on poor quality food. Now I spend less for a full 7 days worth of meals that are much better for me and have helped greatly with portion control which in turn has aided in fat loss. The delivery & packaging is great, the cold packs keep the food cold for hours and you can keep a few of them in the freezer to re-use at a later date. Customer service is prompt and very helpful. Only thing that has caught me out so far is that if you manually order your meals each week you have until midnight on order day but if you are on a subscription like I have you need to make any changes the night before or you will get an identical order to the previous week.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Great food, especially great for vegetarians

I was looking for a fresh food delivery service that was affordable, tasty, healthy and had a good variety of vegetarian options. (And that delivered to my postcode- 3750). I compared a few similar companies, one of them had a great selection but didn’t deliver to my area. The other one had the same amount of vegetarian options but was way overpriced. I found my muscle chef to be really affordable. They have a $20 off code for your first order which was a great way to try it out for the first time. I think I paid about 8.90 per meal with the discount.
My order arrived on time and packaged greatly! I was actually surprised by the serving size. For the calories the serving size is really decent! And the food is delicious. You can tell it’s fresh and it’s been taste tested! No cardboard freezer meals here. Very filling meals and you won’t be left feeling like you ate something processed or bland! I was really happy with my first order. I will be ordering again for sure. Great for those that want to eat healthy and those that a time poor. Highly recommend

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateFebruary 2019
Meal Plans(s)Vegetarian Pack

Outstanding!! Flawless service and tasty food

Love mymusclechef! The website is great and works perfectly - the entire ordering system is a breeze to use! Delivery is also great, with multiple times to choose from, gps tracking on a map and a pic sent when delivered!
And the food is soooo good - actually get excited by what to choose next for a meal! Keep doing what you’re doing guys!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateDecember 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Fantastic meals, fantastic service!

Have just started on these meals a fortnight ago, absolutely loving them. They are delicious and have made my life a whole lot easier. I have messaged the the team several times with lots of questions, they have replied quickly and answered all of my queries. You guys are fantastic!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

No good after the recent changes.

Have been a customer for the last 4 years, absolutely loved it, regularly referred it to family and friends. Unfortunately after the recent change up they offer a much smaller variety of the larger meals, so if you’re trying to gain size they’ve cut their portion sizes significantly. One meal no longer fills me up, and the worst part is they’re still charging the same price. Above all else the quality has definitely slipped. Having the wide variety they muscle chef offers and being able to choose a large meal is what made them so appealing. They are trying to compete with youfoodz in your local supermarkets so by changing to calorie portions so it’s 100% for logistical reasons.
I have moved on to MuscleMealsDirect, less selection but sizes are dead on 500g for large meals. I think if you’re looking for something to cut weight or what what you eat, this is fine, but if you’re looking more for muscle gain it’s definitely not what it used to be. Very disappointing.

INSANE Customer Service!!!!

Blown away by the team here; seriously have your best interests, health and diet at heart....
Tried a dozen of these before yet never been so os impressed with a group.

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain and Weight Loss

It’s only week one but I’m loving it so far!

The meals are delicious, healthy and quick to heat up. I’m eating these meals as part of my F45 challenge but can definitely see myself continuing way past the 8 weeks!

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes
Start DateFebruary 2019
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Best meal prep - healthy and tastes great

Best prepped meals ever. I've tried a few brands so was a little sceptical to try again but I'm so impressed - perfect if you don't like to cook or don't have the time and want to eat healthy. The meals taste soo good and are super fresh. I work long hours so the delivery option is great too...will be bulk ordering from now on!

Great convenience and surprisingly awesome tasting!

I originally ordered this food as someone recommended it as an easy option to not cook when I was in a hurry. I now eat it for lunch and dinner when Even when I’m not in a hurry! Healthy, great options, fresh, good for you and tastes great. I agree the other reviewer their move to vacuum seal has been a really great move. My wife ate some of my meals and now orders some for herself as well. Give it a try!

Impressed with the recent changes!

I’m very impressed with the direction MMC have taken the meals, such as having the meals fresh and vacuumed packed. Funny enough it saves just a little more space in the fridge too!
I have been an on and off customer for a year or so now and seen very positive changes including delivery options etc and I can only think this is due to the business slowly become very successful. Due to these changes, I’ll be a more consistent customer from now on.
Well done and keep up the good work!

Used to be great, now I cant get what I want

Really disappointing change to how they offered the food. Used to have a great choice and variety of sizes, now neither myself or my partner can order from them as they have removed the options to select size, increased price and have just basically become to greedy at the expense of customers experience and wallet. I suggest anyone considering buying looks at all the reviews that are not clearly fake 5 star reviews and see the common consensus.

Hi Jarvis, we appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and it's unfortunate that recent changes have impacted your experience with our service. We made the decision to have each meal in one size to give us the ability to provide more variety and choice overall on the menu. We value all feedback and suggestions for improvement from our customers now and in future. We have not and will not ever post fake reviews, all reviews here and elsewhere are left by customers who are passionate about our service. If you have any further feedback or concerns, please get in touch with our Support team via email at team@mymusclechef.com and we'll be happy to assist.As you can clearly see from the upset customers you have not improved the choice or value as there is likely only 10-15 meals we can each order at the right size, for my partner who used to get the small meals for low calories there is even less options.

Awesome for tradies

Perfect for the esky, 2 meals a day costs roughly $20. Big enough to last 3-4 hours in the belly
Tasty, on time delivery every week

The best meal prep!

Muscle Chef exceeds all other food delivery services. The product is ridiculously tasty, the customer service is great, and the delivery is always on time. Plus, they have the new environmentally friendly boxes which is great.

Next level

My first order with My Muscle Chef has not disappointed. They were more than helpful with my query and the order was delivered with no problems.
What My Muscle Chef has in comparison that makes me want to continue with them as much as I can, is a shorter list of ingredients, no unnecessary extras. I know everything listed and feel like I'm choosing a much healthier option. The meals available are great.
I'm not fussy when it comes to food, I'm excited to try each meal option, so far I'm loving them.
The only thing I can think of that I'd love, is an afterpay and/or zippay option for payment.
They are definitely my favourite choice now.

I have been using another fresh meal delivery service that I have been quite loyal to and very happy with all round.
They have excellent customer service and offers, which is what has kept me using them. I may continue using them as well, simply because of payment options.

Thanks for your feedback Natalie, great to hear you're enjoying the meals! We're definitely looking into adding more payment options, follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with new features and options :) thanks!

A tasty and convenient way to keep on track!

My partner and I both work late into the evenings and neither of us can be bothered cooking anything when we get home. We're aiming for a healthier way of living and these meals, conveniently, fulfill all our tasty needs. I really appreciate that there are some lower and higher calorie options that suit both of us (as he is very tall and I'm more fun-sized). Their customer service has been second to none: nothing is ever too much of an issue for these guys and deliveries are always accurate and on time. The only downside I have noted so far is that some meals can be very salty. But the convenience, variety, and flavour is otherwise fantastic. I'd highly recommend these meals to anyone looking for food to help them achieve a fitness goal or just looking for a delicious and convenient way to feed your facehole.

Best meal delivery service

I've tried most healthy meal delivery services on the market (5.4, muscle meals direct, youfoodz) and by far i can say my muscle chef have continue to deliver great tasting meals over and over again. Their customer service team have been amazing when i've needed to make changes on my order. I definitely recommend them!

I love the vegetarian options - healthy and tasty!

I have recently starting ordering from MMC (Oct 2018) and really enjoy the convenience as well as variety. Please let your chefs know, I think the meals are really tasty and the work drop off is really helpful for me. Thank you.