My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Rowena Lolesio
Rowena LolesioSydney, NSW

The Perfect Dishes & Portion

The food i buy is for my mum, she's not able to cook because of her body condition, so I decided to buy from yous as I've seen my families buy and promote you guys, I first bought the vegan meal preps she loves it, now I've bought meat ones and salmon, she loves it also, her words were, its perfect portion and the flavour is perfect, nothing under season but well season, thank you so much

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's been pleasant experience so far

I normally can't stand the microwave meal but this one is alright. The meal has good portion size, variety and taste. I like vacuum packaging. Vegetable seems fresher because of packaging.

Transformer
TransformerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good so far, tasty meals

Easy and convenient, I like them all with some more than others.

I just don't have time to prep an need help. So with pre made meals ready, I can continue doing all the other busy stuff

Best decision I’ve made!

Things I’m happy with:
- ability to track macros and diet tailoring
- menu variety
- food is delicious
- high quality of ingredients
- delivery and text system
- pricing is very reasonable
- all the free time and no stress since I’m no longer cooking on daily basis
Things I’m not happy with:
- packaging. For the love of all macros, bring old containers back! Too much food gets left behind (tho my dog is quiet happy about it)

Alanna
Alanna

Fantastic and filling!

Meals are fantastic! Was surprised with just how good they tasted and the big variety meant not being bored by the same meal choices. You can choose meals that suit your goals and the portion sizes are great - definitely recommend them

Annika Marie Zackrisson
Annika Marie ZackrissonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delicious food, perfectly balanced for my macro calculations

Nice meals

Very convenient during the week as work long hours & single. Meals on small side but have adjusted & when feeling extra hungry add steamed vegies.
Taste good order delivery process great

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad, but not the best either.

Portions and varieties are good. The huge list of the menu is also great. Obviously super convenient. The only issue I have is the minimum order and no offers for discounts. I also found that it’s not as flavoursome as the the meal suggests. For example, the curry dishes and the paella, just tasted really bland. I assume it’s cause it’s targeted for weight loss, but then flavour just isn’t exciting.

This is a great deal

I fall In love with that meals
I tried keto-friendly meals. Honestly, They’re so healthy and with good portions according to your goals. I don't have any complaints about it.

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food, easy lifestyle

I am not on a program, I order for my family according to their tastes. The meals are a great size, full you up, and are way better for you than fast food takeout. Cheaper as well

Tayla
TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it!!

This is perfect and so suitable to my work schedule, food is absolutely amazing! Would highly recommend! I don’t have to stress about finishing late and not being stuffed to cook dinner I just pull one of my meals out, I’m a tradie and I just take my microwave to work and in 6 minutes there ready! Love my muscle chef!

Hans M.
Hans M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

This is excellent!

Everything was so easy, starting from the website and selecting meals, very wide variety. The delivery is on time, and sometimes at my doorstep before we wake of the morning! Saves a lot of time! Absolutely love how it's delivered in a custom box with foil lining and icepaks!! Will be using much more often and recommend to everyone! Thank you.

Amazing service and meals

For someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to cram in a gym session after work, then cook dinner and lunch before a reasonable time at night these meals are perfect.
I’ve tried a few different types of “gym meals” and nothing comes close to My Muscle Chef. The meals are full of protein, different levels of carbs and calories, THEY TASTE AMAZING, and the quality of meats is great. No gristly chunks, no dry meats, great sauces.
Great prices, there’s no way I could make the same variety of meals or the same quality for these prices.
The delivery times are fantastic, I can change them around easily depending on my week schedule.
Not frozen, so at work I don’t use the microwave forever and waste the guys time.
Huge range of meals too.

Nithin
NithinSydney, NSW

Very convenient and tasty meals

The meals are healthy, convenient, and tasty. Each serving contains a good portion which is filling. They help me keeping my weight in check. Ordering process and delivery is smooth. Would recommend My Muscle Chef 100%!

Great!

Really enjoying these meals so far! Great source of energy and tastes great. I’m upping my cardio and trying to gain muscle, so these are good. Thank you so much.

Read more reviews - page 2

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

My Muscle Chef
Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives