35% · 2543 · 61%
Timely DeliveryYes · No
Return Claim MadeYes · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
2.4
3.1

Wendy  Burbury
Wendy BurburyLaunceston, TAS

Quality

I have just eaten Atlantic Salmon risotto. I was very disappointed as there was VERY little Salmon in the dish. It was even hard to find it. I hope your quality us not slipping as I need my meals delivered & yours are the only brand to suit my requirements.
I have mentioned before that some other meals have too much potato when the name suggests meat etc.
Wendy Burbury, Launceston Show details
Madjaspa
MadjaspaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC45 posts

Don't bother. Won't get your food on time. Won't get any notifications either

NO customer service.. haven't received my 1st order and NO text message. Supposed to get 2 text messages, one to notify me that it's on the way and 2nd when food delivered. Ordered a week ago. Live in Ballarat. Advised delivery would be today, Thursday 29 February. When office losed at 5pm I got an email saying couldn't supply a product. Why didn't they call to ask if I wanted to try something else? Why didn't they advise days ago,
Whenever you email all you get is stock standard "we have higher than normal " etc. To me this means that they're dealing with complaints and that's it. Show details
Sofie F.
Sofie F.

Steer clear .. food inedible

Bought 10 meals and have thrown two out as they were mush and inedible

Food arrived with ice pack unfrozen who know if the is even safe to eat

Dineamic customer service extremely poor

Will only offer a store credit no refund … why would I even purchase more mush from
This company ? Show details

Lilly
LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Probably the worst meal I’ve ever bought

2 pumpkin and kale risotto. Time of 6 minutes for heating. The first one, luke warm. Second , was still frozen in the middle.
When you try to remove plastic, the bottom plastic comes our with the top plastic.
The kale was as hard as a rock.
Was totally dissatisfied with this purchase. Would never buy again. Show details
Pixie
PixieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Lack of vegan meal options and poor quality meals

I have purchased from Dineamic stores (in-person) several times now and I'm continuously let down - the vegan meals available lack adaquate servings of vegetables and protein with the addition of unnecessary refined carbohydrates i.e white pasta and white rice to bulk up the meal, which not only lacks nutritional value this is ripping customers off by paying for overpriced and poor quality food. The vegan options also feel more like a 'tick of the box' situation and not very well thought out and considerate to the dietary and ethical considerations of the vegan diet and lifestyle.
Tsss
TsssSouth East Queensland, QLD

Food was not cool to the touch, only lasts 2 hours unrefrigerated

Had to throw out my meals as they were no longer cool, I didn't realise they have to be refrigerated within 2 hours of arrival which is not convenient when you are at work during the day.

Package was supposed to arrive at a time but was delayed which meant my partner could not return home to put in the fridge, so don't rely on their parcel arrival times.

I was offered no compensation or enticement to try again so I guess they don't care about future business or recommendations. Not a company I would want to associate with. Show details

warrenhickson
warrenhickson8 posts

Rubbish Plastic Meals

I suffered another disappointing Dineamic meal tonight - "Braised Beef (viz a few small pieces of meat full of gristle) & Mushrooms" in a sloppy potato mash. I didn't notice any "garden peas" that were advertised.
The only edible meal from Dineanimic to date is the Gnocci & Broncoli. The rest are dog food. Avoid, unless you are desperate. Show details
Dineamic   DM

Thanks for your review Warren, we're sorry you were disappointed with the Braised Beef and Mushroom. Please get in touch with us at team@dineamic.com.au so we can assist.

alicia a.
alicia a.

Food poisoning

Do not waste your money. After giving my husband food poisoning, they were unwilling to issue a new box of food or give us a refund. Terrible experience. Thankfully my husband ate the meal first and not me as I’m 30 weeks pregnant.
Alex A
Alex AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Donna R.
Donna R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Delicious meals when on the go

Fabulous food when on the go, we are pleasantly surprised. Curries are a favourite! Will order again! Show details ·  1
Caterina Zaffino
Caterina Zaffino

Worth a try as better than alot of other food providers

Been ordering for 2 yrs for my brother, yes some meals average but Beef Lasagna, chicken Laksa are very good! A little more protein n a few less vegetables then I would give it 5 stars. I was only really disappointed when they discontinued their steak meal pack as that was what my brother really enjoyed and the Delivery guy is useless as drops it outside gate when Ive asked numerous times to leave it near my front door but they cant be bothered n seem to drop it n run off. Dineamic are always trying to add New meals which is good as one can only eat the same thing for so long. I would recommend them. Show details ·  1
Lesley
Lesley3 posts

Disappointed

I was disappointed in teriyaki beef
3 pieces beef too much rice Show details
Dineamic   DM

Thanks for your review Lesley, we're sorry you were disappointed with the Teriyaki Beef. Please get in touch with us at team@dineamic.com.au so we can assist.

JPRR
JPRRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Badly packaged. Cheap Meat

I was so excited to try Dineamic! Unfortunately, the quality of the so-called free range meat is below average. The vegetables were very nice though.

Worst, though, the packages (which are supposed to be vacuum sealed) were not correctly vacuum sealed and had a lot of air in them. The company acknowledged this and asked me not to eat them in case they made me sick. Then they offered me… 1 free meal off my next order! This, after acknowledging that I should not eat 8 or so of them in case they made me sick? Not a serious company. Show details

Dineamic   DM

Thanks for your review, we're sorry to hear of your experience. I can see you've been in touch directly with our customer service team about this. Please reach out if we can help any further.

JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC12 posts

Annaliese
AnnalieseSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Tasteless and mostly contains rice no protien

Meals are tasteless and state high protein yet counting mostly rice and 5 peices of meat Show details