Foober
Listing monitored by Foober

Mrs Bean
Mrs BeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ready Made And Delivered to Your Door!

Kerrin Howard
Kerrin HowardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor logistics and organisation: order problems & non-delivery

By far my favourite

Foober meals are by far my favourite! I have tried a number of other meal brands in the past, however the great taste and consistent quality of each Foober meal I’ve had is second to none. Their extensive menu is also great as it caters to individual needs and goals.

Best meals

Portion size is very generous and filling. By far the best meal company I've tried, the food is delicious and there is a variety of choice which is essential for me to keep ordering meals to try. So far everything has been amazing!

Delicious

The foober website is easy to use and place an order. There are so many different meal choices that you never get bored and most importantly you are able to keep track of your calories correctly each day for weight loss.

Another reason why i love foober is that the food is FRESH and DELICIOUS! My favourites are butter chicken, chicken wrap, falafel wrap, cheese cake, barramundi, and the list is goes on.

Michelle J.
Michelle J.Sydney, NSW

Busy mama stays on track

Not only are they generously portioned but there are no shortcuts on flavour. I’ve tried many other meal companies and foober is by far the best with service, portion & price!

Delicious meals all round!

I have started Foober meals this week and each meal I’ve had so far has been delicious! I especially love the pad Thai noodles and the creamy chicken penne. Good quality and delicious meals. Highly recommend!!

Pamela
PamelaSydney, NSW

Definitely recommend

Tried Foober for the first time whilst in lockdown. The meals provided tasted really good and the service provided was excellent. Portions were also generous. Would definitely use again and again.

I loike it a lot

I’ve tried other meals in the past but nothing comes close to Foober! The meals a filling and more importantly are delicious! Can’t think of anything else I’d want to put in my mouth. Thanks Foober!!

Alena
AlenaSydney, NSW

Honest review

Foober
To B.Foober
William Illawarra, NSW

Keto success

My wife and I started a Keto diet July 2020. By November I had lost 24kg & my wife 18kg. With 3 young boys ,meal time can me very busy. Foobers Keto meals were easy , delicious and they had heaps of options. Each of which helped US stay on track.
I would strongly recommend there services for anyone.

Timely DeliveryYes

Nice food. Good range of items

Tried Foober for the first time during lockdown. Very handy service to have. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food - didn’t expect it from a meal prep company. Very tasty food. Hoping to lose weight also fingers crossed :)

Not the first meal prep I’ve tried, but the best I’ve tried!

Been on foober for 2 months now and I am blown away by the taste and variety of the food. The website was a bit unclear at first but thankfully they’ve improved it. 10/10 you won’t be disappointed.

Great food and service. Pleasure to use

Great variety of meals! Loved the lasagna. Helped me lose 12kgs in 6 months whilst training. Would definitely recommend these guys .. made weight loss tasty and easy!! P.S love their customer service.

Best meal prep I’ve ever had!

I am not one for meal preps, but Foober is next level. Their meals are super fresh and delicious! There are so many options to choose from, and they cater to your dieting needs, such as low cal or keto meals. I’m always looking forward to my next order with Foober. Super pleased with the delivery, service and taste and I highly recommend for everyone!