Foober

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cassandra

CassandraSydney, NSW

Over rated

I would say that some foods are alright while others tend to be really salty where you cant eat it. There variety is pretty scarce, i believe it would be better of they updated/swapped around their menu say every fortnight. Delivery is pretty good though. In terms of costs efficiency i would say it reasonable although be careful when you want to cancel cause they charge you a fee. All in all its ok just lacks in a few areas. In my opinion i would recommend youfoodz over foober any day.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019

linda

lindaSydney, NSW

A bit hit and miss

Some of the dishes are delicious, others are not but these things are subjective so try for yourself. Customer service if you ring is excellent, messenger "live chat" is more "slow chat". Can takes minutes to hours for a response. We tried both Keto and Vegetarian food for 2 weeks but there just simply is not enough variety to go a 3rd week. Too, they are expensive and the delivery fee of $15 is a turnoff. Portion size is not too bad. If I were to recommend a dish it would be the Spinach Feta and Ricotta Involtini. Its delicious, there is also eggplant in that dish but for some odd reason it doesn't state that. The chia balls are also very nice.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Justine

JustineSydney, NSW

Fantastic and great customer service

I have found foober to be one of the tastiest and freshest on the market. The deuvery is on time and well packaged.Also the customer service is responsive and helpful.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Cate O

Cate OAU

Foober works but needs more variety and really needs to sort out delivery

I've tried a lot of meal delivery programs, Youfoodz, Odyssey Lean, you name it and Foober does work well in that the meals are reasonably filling and tasty as well as good for weight loss. Unfortunately due to the lack of menu variety, ongoing issues with delivery and broken containers, I stopped using them.

Taste
Start DateJune 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryNo

Love the taste and delivery process

I've been on and off with foober meal prep for the last 3 years. Love their food and I had to leave this review as your delivery process is so convenient with your new app method. Well done and thanks!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2016

Ashley

AshleySydney, NSW

Better than restaurant quality !

This is the 3rd meal prep company I've tried and I've already lost 7kg in my first month! The food has been absolutely incredible. Who ever reads this message please send my compliments to the chef!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Good customer service, not so good food.

The customer service was great, but I found the food quite average and most of the containers leaked & just dip for a snack doesn’t seem like it is a complete snack... am I meant to buy more to have with it?

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Merna

MernaSydney, NSW

Wow!! Yummm Can’t get enough!

I need to start off by thanking the whole team from footer!! I honestly can’t get enough of my meals! They are so flavorful, fun and all have a different feel. The first time i heard about the meals i honestly was a skeptic, but i decided t try it out for a week. For the first time i don’t regret my decision, and that is purely on how delicious and filling my meals have been.. I don’t feel like i’m on a diet , this has honestly saved me time and money! Thank you again for such great products.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Goober keto

I'm eating the keto range and everything I have had tastes amazing except for the chicken cattitore....Foober you need to use breast chicken instead of the drumsticks. The tendons b edcome quite chewy. I was surprised you actually used that cut of the chicken

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

Jacqueline O.Sydney, NSW

Think twice before you commit

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
To B.Foober
To B.Foober

We appreciate all your honesty in your feedback and the review. We will always take feedback such as yours to improve our processes, products and service! :)

Filling portions and tasty but sometimes a bit too salty, accurate delivery times.

The food is mostly good but the taste can be inconsistent. Most meals are good but some dishes are too salty like the Mongolia beef with cauliflower fried rice. Only concern is that the menu doesn't seem to change. The portion sizes are filling as well.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Their Asian menu is a must!

The serving sizes are great and the meal variety is unique. Menu items incorporating all different intentional dishes and made with healthy ingredients is what sets foober apart from the rest. Really enjoyed it

Taste
Start DateOctober 2018

Reema

ReemaSydney, NSW

Best weight loss food by Far

I've tried them all until a friend told me about Foober. I actually wasn't sure in the beginning if i would loose weight because the food tasted so good and fresh, and the serving sizes were quite filing but the weight dropped after the first week and still is. It tastes nothing like the frozen meals you normally get on these programs, it taste as though it was just cooked and honestly taste as good as ordering take away. And the Sugar free cheesecake is sooo delicious.
Customer Service is great too. They always go out of there way to make sure i am happy.
Thanks Foober. Great Job!

Taste
Start DateApril 2019

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Great service and fresh food

My program- 7 days; 2 meals a day and snacks.
I find this easy to follow and have gotten great results with training. The food is fresh and filling With great variety. Easy to make the order. I lost 2kg in the first month

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Dillon

DillonSydney, NSW

Love Foober! Great food, great service.

Absolutely love the taste of the food made by Foober.
Perfectly fits my life style. Love that Foober have Keto/low carb meals aswell as meals with healthy carbohydrates.
Ticks all the boxes for me.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Great variety of tasty healthy meals.

I have been using Foober for 4 weeks.
They give you a delivery of 90 minute windows and are very accurate.
Delivery is free if you order for 4 weeks continuous.
They deliver a variety of tasty healthy meals. Much more tasty than other companies i have tried.
The meals are all fresh not frozen & and you can swap them around.
They are a good serving & i was able to stick to the program.
They even followed up with a phone call on what i thought of their meals on the first week.
After 4 weeks i feel i need to have a break and try something new as i have tried most of their menu but may return in the future to re-order.

Taste
Start DateApril 2019

Mawiia