Foober

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love the taste and delivery process

I've been on and off with foober meal prep for the last 3 years. Love their food and I had to leave this review as your delivery process is so convenient with your new app method. Well done and thanks!

Taste
Start DateMarch 2016
Timely DeliveryYes

Better than restaurant quality !

This is the 3rd meal prep company I've tried and I've already lost 7kg in my first month! The food has been absolutely incredible. Who ever reads this message please send my compliments to the chef!

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Good customer service, not so good food.

The customer service was great, but I found the food quite average and most of the containers leaked & just dip for a snack doesn’t seem like it is a complete snack... am I meant to buy more to have with it?

Taste
Timely DeliveryYes

Wow!! Yummm Can’t get enough!

I need to start off by thanking the whole team from footer!! I honestly can’t get enough of my meals! They are so flavorful, fun and all have a different feel. The first time i heard about the meals i honestly was a skeptic, but i decided t try it out for a week. For the first time i don’t regret my decision, and that is purely on how delicious and filling my meals have been.. I don’t feel like i’m on a diet , this has honestly saved me time and money! Thank you again for such great products.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019

Goober keto

I'm eating the keto range and everything I have had tastes amazing except for the chicken cattitore....Foober you need to use breast chicken instead of the drumsticks. The tendons b edcome quite chewy. I was surprised you actually used that cut of the chicken

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Think twice before you commit

The food is pretty hit and miss. To be fair, we did enjoy about half of them. The other half were not enjoyable, they just weren't tasty or too tasty (e.g. very coconut-y, extremely salty, too sweet but I get it, everyone has different tastes so we were willing to keep going). The service however, is extremely lacking. Despite taking a fair bit of time to make changes to my meals, they still sent the standard meal plan resulting in about six meals being thrown away. Customer service then proceeded to tell me that it was me, that perhaps the changes I made didn't come through even though I received a confirmation email with the list of meals and had already told them that. After 18 minutes of back and forth (so unnecessary especially with the confirmation plus I had already sent a detailed message prior to tell them what the issue was), I eventually got a refund for the six meals, which is a positive but doesn't take away the frustration and hassle of having to replace these meals. And the snacks... At $2 a pop, you certainly don't expect to receive dips. I mean, what am I meant to do with a dip (obviously buy something to dip into it but that defeats the purpose of a complete meal delivery no?). When I asked, the response was, you can change it in future (funny, they thought there'd be a future) if you like but our customers love it. Really? I do wonder if they're not listed on Google for fear of real reviewers telling it like it is.

Taste
Start DateJuly 2019
Timely DeliveryYes
Thanks so much for your feedback. We only wish to give great experiences with every person every time they order foober. Which is why we went out of our way to give you a full refund when you had accidentally put the wrong order. We mentioned or clients love our meals because we get so many emails each day explaining to us what they enjoy about foober, which is why we mentioned it to you. We can't do much more than refund you for a mistake you had made, even after we tried contacting you to help and you wouldn't accept the assistance. We are a small business and rely heavily on word of mouth so to give you a whole refund for your mistake in ordering and to get a complaint for it is surely unfortunate and sad. We wish you all the best.Hi, thank you for the reply. I do appreciate the refund (for the six meals - not sure if that's what you mean by full but I was not expecting anything more than a refund for the six, which I said in my message and you fulfilled and I thanked you for). I do acknowledge this in my review, which I do believe is a fair description of what went down (in fact, I didn't even detail that in our phone conversation, you kept saying I'd placed the wrong order - more below) and I'm not sure what you mean by not accepting your assistance when it was pretty much a back and forth about the issue to which I said I really don't have time to do this, all I am after is a cancellation of my subscription of my plans and a refund for the SIX meals (not all of it). I even offered to pay for shipping since I was cancelling the plans. Now, you very kindly once again state that this is my mistake. That I had made a mistake in my order. I actually figured out what went wrong but decided to not ring back because it's not my responsibility to tell you what's wrong with your process. Let me make this very clear for you and everyone else. I placed the order on 2 July and that is the confirmation that I sent to you after our chat with the list of meals. This is proof of what I had picked, which again, I had sent to you after our chat. On the phone, you talk about a 10 July order - that was NOT AN ORDER FROM ME. One of your staff rang up for feedback and we said we'd like to add on snacks if possible. She said no problem and must have reverted both orders to the standard plan. At no point did I change my order - YOU DID. So really, it's your mistake hence my expectation of a refund for the six wrong meals. Do not put this on me and maybe check your system. Next, I am a big believer in reviews. And customers should provide reviews even after things have been rectified. Obviously, reviews are based on opinion and as I said, I believe my review was fair - I even noted the refund and said some of the food was good. I gave you four stars for value for money. I don't care if you're a big business or a small business (so irrelevant), reviews should always be honest and you shouldn't expect a customer not to provide feedback just because you've given a refund. I still stand by my review and wouldn't change the rating. But it's truly disappointing that you didn't check your process before once again blaming me and then getting upset because I refuse to be quiet since you've given me a refund for your mistake. It is surely unfortunate and sad.We appreciate all your honesty in your feedback and the review. We will always take feedback such as yours to improve our processes, products and service! :)

Filling portions and tasty but sometimes a bit too salty, accurate delivery times.

The food is mostly good but the taste can be inconsistent. Most meals are good but some dishes are too salty like the Mongolia beef with cauliflower fried rice. Only concern is that the menu doesn't seem to change. The portion sizes are filling as well.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Timely DeliveryYes

Their Asian menu is a must!

The serving sizes are great and the meal variety is unique. Menu items incorporating all different intentional dishes and made with healthy ingredients is what sets foober apart from the rest. Really enjoyed it

Taste
Start DateOctober 2018
Timely DeliveryYes

Best weight loss food by Far

I've tried them all until a friend told me about Foober. I actually wasn't sure in the beginning if i would loose weight because the food tasted so good and fresh, and the serving sizes were quite filing but the weight dropped after the first week and still is. It tastes nothing like the frozen meals you normally get on these programs, it taste as though it was just cooked and honestly taste as good as ordering take away. And the Sugar free cheesecake is sooo delicious.
Customer Service is great too. They always go out of there way to make sure i am happy.
Thanks Foober. Great Job!

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Great service and fresh food

My program- 7 days; 2 meals a day and snacks.
I find this easy to follow and have gotten great results with training. The food is fresh and filling With great variety. Easy to make the order. I lost 2kg in the first month

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Timely DeliveryYes

Love Foober! Great food, great service.

Absolutely love the taste of the food made by Foober.
Perfectly fits my life style. Love that Foober have Keto/low carb meals aswell as meals with healthy carbohydrates.
Ticks all the boxes for me.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes

Great variety of tasty healthy meals.

I have been using Foober for 4 weeks.
They give you a delivery of 90 minute windows and are very accurate.
Delivery is free if you order for 4 weeks continuous.
They deliver a variety of tasty healthy meals. Much more tasty than other companies i have tried.
The meals are all fresh not frozen & and you can swap them around.
They are a good serving & i was able to stick to the program.
They even followed up with a phone call on what i thought of their meals on the first week.
After 4 weeks i feel i need to have a break and try something new as i have tried most of their menu but may return in the future to re-order.

Taste
Start DateApril 2019

No customer service

I have been using Foober for 10 weeks. In this time, the menu has not changed at all. Meals that should not be spicy (i.e. shepherds pie) were so spicy at times, I couldn't eat it. There were many times that I tried to contact the company but it took a message, email and phone call to get in touch with them. I found a piece of plastic in my meal and when I advised them, they were not concerned, nor bothered to tell me what it was. The final straw was this week. My delivery was supposed to be on Monday but they did not advise that due to the public holiday, it wouldn't be delivered. At 6 pm the following evening, the food had still not arrived and yet, I had been charged for it 6 days previously. When I contacted them yet again, there were just excuses and never an apology.
They were supposed to make my weight loss journey easy - not cause me undue stress!