Beko DFN38450

MSMTM

MSMTMNortheast, VIC

First Beko purchase

Purchased at Bi-Rite Electrical Physical store.

Beko
BekoBeko

Hi MSMTM, thanks for your review regarding your Dishwasher. The drying process can be slowed down by the amount of plastics in the dishwasher. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko.

Mrs Pace

Mrs PaceSydney, NSW

Amazing can’t live without

Most amazing dishwasher I ever had, so easy to use, use it every day never had a problem would def recommend a must have helper for your kitchen just a dream

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $550.00.

Hazyb

HazybSydney, NSW

Good dishwasher

I bought this dishwasher as it does a half load. Its very quiet, and is water and energy efficient. Its quite spacious and the shelves can be adjusted. It is very easy to clean, and it dries the dishes quite well when you open the door slightly after the cycle has ended. It blends in so well with my kitchen. Its a great product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $499.00.

Kenji H

Kenji HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice looking dishwasher

I love my Beko dishwasher, it has 1/2 load for smaller amount of dishes and 6 cycle options.
I rarely rise prior to putting dishes into the dishwasher and they come out clean.

Not clogged yet and I’ve checked out how to clean filter, it’s very easy to get the filter out.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Kiran Patel

Kiran Patel

Brilliant dishwasher

Had this dishwasher for about a month now.
It's brilliant, dishes come out clean and sparkling, and 90% dry (some plastic containers not so dry).
The modular frames and layout make for quite easy stacking.
The P6 cycle wash is our go to unless we have very heavily soiled dishes.

On a value for money basis (thus far) I reckon it easily beats DW 2-3x the price

We also took advantage of the opportunity to register and extend the warranty to 5 years

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Zzz

Zzz

Great dishwasher

What a great dishwasher. Compared to other dishwashers and compared to other prices this one is up there! Best feature is the delay timer which I love. Heaps of different setting for small washes, econwashes, longer more intense washes! Different levels of rinse aid and not overly noisy. Would highly recommend!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Nori

Nori

So far so good

We decided to buy this dishwasher after reading other people's reviews, compare the reviews and prices with other makers. I think this is a good model with many different function menus to choose from. In fact, there are too many choices and I have tried only a couple of them so far. It cleans very well and very quiet as well.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Inal

InalNSW, 2263

Worthy replacement for Bosch SMU68MO5AU

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Nice for 4 months, then a nightmare, with little BEKO service

This machine cleans ok, and drying works ok too, spacious and plenty of programs to choose from. Quiet and good short program. Our machine worked ok for 4 months but then the beeper started randomly going of. One board replaced under warranty, Now even worse, machine stops too then starts again. Apparently it's an known issue. Currently waiting for spares, now week 6, still no go. No more BEKO here, rubbish.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Quint

QuintWheelers Hill Melbourne

good as my old dishlex

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Chris

ChrisEast Bendigo

Love my new dishwasher.

My new Beko dishwasher cleans the dishes really well & dries them amazingly & so quiet. Couldn't here it at first once I turned it on. Easy to use with the different settings from 30 minutes to however long you need, as well, a steam gloss function. Love all the different places for your plates, glasses and a cutlery draw & even a basket for extra cutlery. Looked at all the others but this came out on top for me as a winner.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nancy

NancyBaulkham hills

Does a good job!

We bought this dishwasher about 6 months ago. It does a good job. It cleans and dry the dishes very well. I use top of the range FINISH dishwashing tablets. It is not very noisy. Overall, I am happy with my purchase. Easy to clean stainless steel body is an added beauty.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Disappointing

Mark Pearce

Mark PearcePerth

Great dishwasher

Competitively priced. Quieter than a sleeping child. Easy to install and easy to programme. we bought ours 3 weeks ago. We've already saved on our water bill and I expect we'll continue to do so. Overall, a fantastic little appliance to the kitchen. Highly recommended. Well worth the <$500 investment.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
msroy

msroyEpping

New machine but malfunctions after a few weeks...

I bought his machine a little over 2 months ago, and the electrical component of this machine started messing up. I 58 minute cycle becomes a 1 hour 20 cycle. The machine resets its time mid way through the wash cycle. So we have called to have the part replaced. It ran OK for a 2 weeks but the same problem happened again. Now I am booked for another service to have it repaired.
I am very disappointed. I wish I had to stuck to buying Fisher & Paykel as it never broke down on me for the last 7 years. This unit is less than 3 months old! Never again. Stick to the good old brands. Don't buy a Beko.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

best for price range

I have used or exprienced a $1700 Siemens, $1500 Asko, $2000 Miele, $1000 Bosch. And i have to say this Beko model is on par with most of them. Ok, it is not good as the Siemens and Miele. However, this $700 Beko is much better than the Asko and the Bosch. It is sturdy, fast and efficient. So far so good. It has maybe too many settings to confuse some users. However, i recommend this model/brand to anyone. So glad i did my research and listened to the sales rep (rare they get it right)

lizzy

lizzyAU

Sparkling Clean

I've used dishwashers before, but never one that gives such a great wash. I always rinse my plates and other cups, glasses and cuttlery before I place them into the dishwasher, and then I use the Mini 65% wash and my dishes and glasses come out sparkling clean, the machine is so easy to keep clean, I'm so happy with the Beko brand.

Brett

BrettMelbourne

Trusted sales person and do not regret

I bought this model few months back from JB and since then very happy with the dishwasher.
It runs smooth, really good in terms of saving water. Worth for the price.
I was initially wanted to buy BOSCH but then sales person convinced me to go with Beko and I don't regret.

mummabear

mummabearAdelaide

Fantastic

We had to replace our dryer last year. I bought a Beko & absolutely love it. I knew our dishwasher didn't have too much life left in it. I decided straight away that I woud get a Beko. I did some research & settled upon the Beko DFN38450. I'm thoroughly impressed once again. My dishes have never been cleaner or shinier. It's quiet. I can modify the baskets according to what I'm loading into the dishwasher. It's child safe. It's easy to install & programme. It's definitely up there in quality of an expensive European appliance, minus the price tag. Very happy!

Sue

SueRowville

Disappointed: Very noisy

Cleans dishes well. Shelves slide in and out smoothly. Cycles are excessively long. I love the adjustable rack height and collapsible basket wires and the fact that anything adjustable or removable is coloured purple. Unfortunately it is exceptionally noisy. If you want a quiet dishwasher I suggest you give this one a miss.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

ant

antasked

DFN38450X (Stainless Steel)

just run my Beko for first time on program 8 30 minutes it gets down to 1 minute and stays there until I override it to make it stop. Any ideas?

Ozzie85
Ozzie85

Be been told the programming does not take into account the fill times, the heating of the water or the drying time. This makes the program seems like it runs longer and stalls at the 1 min mark. If left alone, the cycle should finish when completed.

Sue

Sueasked

DFN38450X (Stainless Steel)

Our dishwasher is very loud. Does anyone have the same problem or can give me suggestions on what to do to reduce the noise? Also, is it possible to turn off the 3 beeps which occur at the end of the cycle as this can also be loud in the middle of the night?

Eve
Eve

I use P3 cycle, no probs with sound, very quiet. Try it, if still noisy then call Beko servicing, they will assist you. Am assuming it's still under warranty?

Delilahasked

DFN38450X (Stainless Steel)

We purchased this Beko dishwasher in February. Base on the advice in a previous review we've been using Programe 6 & running the cycle overnight. When opening the door the next morning to unload we are finding the items inside are still wet; like heat condensation droplets. We thought the dry function would prevent this! Has anyone else experienced the same issue & can you offer any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Bev
Bev

Yes you leave the door ajar slightly you are getting condensation Hope this helps

Nina 61
Nina 61

I usually use program 3 and don't have this issue.

Delilah

Thank you Bev & Nina 61; I will try both of your suggestions :)

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives

Beko DFN38450X (Stainless Steel)

Beko DFN38450X (Stainless Steel)

Beko DFN38450W (White)

Beko DFN38450W (White)

CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $899$999
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks and Height-Adjustable Upper RackCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Water Consumption12.7 L/wash12.7 L/wash
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Energy Consumption230 kWh per year230 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level44 db44 db
Number of Programs99
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual