Beko Australia

Beko Australia

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beko Fridge Not for me

Beko Top mount Fridge RDNE400K30ZW Seals are glued to doors, advised to change door, unable to source seals at this time Fridge seals were torn at 4 years now its a throwaway. No more Beko for me

Anthony

Anthony

Only 3 years old Beko Fridge needs replacing, not a quality product avoid

We brought a Beko fridge and freezer the fridge compressor just died after only 3 years of use. The repairer said to check if under warranty (2 years) else get a new fridge.

So having to replace after 3 years. At least the freezer is still going.
But I couldn’t recommend the brand, the warranty says it all (short).

Seems I am not alone in giving them a poor rating. Fridges should last decades.
Obviously not a quality product or brand.

Nadine

NadineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality

Do not buy from Beko - the quality of the fridge I bought is terrible, it’s incredibly noisy and after 12 months both the door shelves broke. They have refused to replace despite it not being our fault and clearly shows that it is a substandard product. I have always bought other makes but thought I’d try Beko. Never again.

Worst company

DO NOT buy this brand do yourself a favour and spend the money on a decent brand . My fridge wasn’t 3years old faulty compressor and won’t repair it absolute waste of money

Products and service are pathetic

Expensive oven element failed twice in four years. One element was replaced by Beko. Out of pocket for one element and two installations so far. Representative said elements were like light bulbs - consumable. Fridge is so loud and doors easily stay just open, without alarm sounding. Would not deal with this brand ever again.

James D.

James D.Sydney, NSW

Lies and deception

Not to be trusted may be doing ok in eruope but over hear in aus cheap and nasty customer service and products. I have had to call 7 times and still don't have a service report apparently that's what's stopping them from compensating me for my lost items in my fridge. Funny that as its already been replaced how could it be replaced without one in the first instance....clearly lying

Tab

TabWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

After service disgrace

2 month old washing machine stopped working. Advised Beko, waited 3 weeks and enquired via email on progress on repair although no one had attended to view/repair product. Was advised to use neighbours machine whilst waiting... after 5 weeks I have left an official complaint as nothing to date has been done by Beko to view or repair product which is obviously under warranty. Very dissatisfied.

I thought it was awesome, it turned out a hot mess.

Oven door glass shattered, obvious issues with the design. They tried to blame me. They eventually agreed reluctantly to cover parts but not service, but insisted I used their recommended repair companies. They recommended one repair man who swore at me and hung up the phone, and another who had to return twice because they forgot to include all the parts . Repair guy had his mask half down coughing all over my house during corona crisis. Awful from start to finish.

Ross

RossPerth, WA

Great oven

I bought the beco BBOS0S1MB wall oven.
Easy to use and heats up super quick.
Even baking and large capacity.
I like the cooking guide on the inside of the door for quick reference.

Find out how Beko Australia compares to other Appliance Brands

The worst product I have ever purchased

Do not purchase anything from Beko we purchased a ceramic upright cooker which can not boil a pot of water let alone char a steak contacted Beko customer service and explained that the hobs do not hold a high setting for more than a minute or two the customer service operator advised me that should not happen and organised a the oven repair man to check the item he could not find a actual fault and put down too poor quality Beko refused a upgrade or refund and were rude and never contacted me as they said they would thanks for nothing [name removed]!!

Best back up service

I bought a Beko stove top and we had an issue with it by not turning on - I rang Beko and their customer service was excellent. I spoke to Adam and Val and they are a credit to Beko - they were very helpful and they always followed through - in the end I got my product replaced with a new one - this happened during COVID 19 and parts were hard to get in a reasonable time so they replaced with a new one - the product had a 5 year guarantee which is rare.

Thank you for your great customer service.

Disappointed

DisappointedNew South Wales

Negative Stars! Faulty product and the most appaling customer service.

abdul

abdulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beko dryer condenser DCY7420GXB2

deni q.

deni q.Sydney, NSW

Worse Ever Cooktop

Bought the Cooktop in Jan 20. After four months use, two of the elements stopped working. Reported the fault, told not covered by warranty. Customer service is very bad, the guy was more interested in argument and not helping. Never ever will buy this brand. The product is definitely inferior. Even if they promote a 10 year warranty, its rubbish, they will find ways to avoid a claim. Beware!!!

Daniel

DanielGoulburn Valley, VIC

BEKO washing machine, rusty and pump failure.

Reviewer

ReviewerMelbourne

They can’t get their priorities straight!

Beko fridge rusted

Less than 5 years old and the whole back has rusted. Had big problems with dishwashers and gas cooktop too. Never buy this brand. Has been nothing but problem after problem let alone trying to find a service person.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Beko heat pump dryer

I had an issue with the door on the heat pump dryer and they sent out a replacement without any issue which sorted the problem.

Great customer service and would purchase this brand again.

Unhappy customerGippsland, VIC

Induction cooktop -Don’t follow up with promotions- scam

l purchased 2 Beko ovens and a cooktop few years ago, it was supposed to come with a set of Jamie Oliver saucepans if you spent so many thousand dollars. After completing the online form and submitting - nothing. Even the store where’s purchase them, followed up on my emails. Got no where, the eventual excuse was out of stock! I spent a lot of time and money on saucepans that are induction that don’t work on the cooktop. Recently the topic has been brought up again And l was told to go to the ACCC. Think l might now.
Don’t buy one.

Unhappy customer

We’ll have to say Beko finally redeemed themselves and l was awarded a voucher to purchased new saucepans _ Can now use the whole cooktop, and it’s working terrific. Thank you Beko but disappointed it took way too long.

Momoko

MomokoIllawarra, NSW

That’s terrible dryer machine

Few weeks ago I bought beko heat pump dryer machine. But it not heat when I first use. I talk to customer service many times no one contact me so far.

Maggie H.asked

New Dishwaher can't use it keeps coming up with E01 and yes the outlet pipes and inlet pipes are correct.
Water fills up at the bottom of the tray at back must be a leak.
Very disappointed.

Sharon
Sharon

I had that fault too and just stopped working. Happened to both ours.

Maggie H.

The company I bought it off have sent me a replacement. Waiting on its arrival, I hope this one ok.
I rang beko and they were sending out a repairman the following week but suggested I could return to store as I had the product under seven days. I must say both the Beko service and the company I bought the dishwasher from were very good in the way business was conducted. I have a becko heat pump dryer very good so I thought I would try Beko again and of course the extended warranty was a big draw card.

Areshma S.

Areshma S.asked

Hi I bought all refrigerator 3 years ago. Last month we noticed a bad odour coming from the fridge. Black deposits were found leaking from the inside cover. Don’t know what’s wrong . Worst decision ever to buy beko. Got LG for past 14 years with no issues

Judy L.

No I never had an odour, just horrible reddish slime in the tray at rear.

Sam Chiu C.

Sam Chiu C.asked

Is that beko 505L bottom mount fridge with 05 years warranty ?

Judy L.

No, it is model number SS137020X, fridge only. Sorry about delay in answering.

Raquel L.

i bougth beko ref last dec 28, 2019. but after 4mnths the freezer was not cooling.

Raquel L.

and also my freez is full of ice.my ref is no froze.

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives