Beko Australia

Beko Australia

Customer care really DON'T care

I purchased a 90cm Induction cook top in early July'19. I followed all the advice about cleaning & cookware & then approx 7 weeks after installing it, I noticed some scratches on the surface.
I rang Beko customer care & was advised by a very nice male operator that he hadn't heard of this happening before & advised me to clean it with cerapol & if that didn't help I should take photos & email them through with the ref # & it would be investigated.
2 weeks went by & I heard nothing, so I rang & spoke to yet another nice person who told me that they were seeking advice from the glass manufacturer & yes I would be called back. 3 weeks now & still nothing!
The cooktop works very well but it is very easily scratched by anything, even slightly abrasive, not just cleaners or cast iron cookware as they suggest.
So dissapointed because we spent nearly $2000, with install & it looks very shabby!
Best advice, buy brand new cookware for Induction cooking, since doing so & being very careful not to slide pans over cooktop, it seems better.
It would've good to know before hand but even the retailer, Betta stores didn't tell us & they sell cookware! Missed op for a good companion sale & the girl that I spoke to there said they all scratch easily but I had a glass cooktop, 10 years old & it wasn't scratched at all.

Awful quality and customer care

Still waiting for a working fridge after 2,5 months after the purchase of the original one. Had two replacement ones in the meantime, Beko had finally agreed to replace the 3rd fridge after numerous calls and visits from their service agent. They have sent a wrong part twice as well and in the end the fridge is reparable anyway. Have to chase them myself with updates, every time I call I am being treated like a nuisance. Had written a complaint almost a month ago and still haven't heard anything back. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS!

Hi Malgorzata, we're so sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with our fridge. We would like to talk to you regarding your appliance. Please contact the Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 348045 . Thanks, Beko.Did call and the lady had no idea why I was calling!

Just don’t do it,,,,, you are warned

Absolutely appalling quality product side buy side fridge
My fridge makes more noise than the 1812
Disgraceful
Very unhappy with customer service they didn’t care about my issue
Do not even consider buying this rubbish,
You have been warned,
Products this poor should not be allowed into the country

The Worst Customer "care"

This has been the worst customer service I have ever encountered. They have done nothing to help us repair a dishwasher DSFN 4630S that was faulty from the first year it was purchased. The Customer "care" operator put me on hold for 10 minutes only to come back to me with no solutions or help other than to have me pay for yet another repairman.

Not happy ... Jan

GNE 134750X . Technician out 10 times to fix icemaker+. Still not fixed. Beko will not replace. Leaks water. Ice and water switch gets stuck. Slipped many times due to water on floor.

Terrible Fridge!

5 years ago we purchased a Beko fridge model gnev322. 2 years later (just out of warranty of course) the ice maker stopped working so we replaced the entire unit. Within 14 months the unit stopped producing ice and a year ago (now a separate problem) water has been pooling in the bottom of the fridge every 1-2weeks. So we now have to deal with that ongoing problem! It has also started rusting around the water dispenser surround. AVOID

no respect for customer, dont know any about customer service

o respect for customer, dont know any about customer service,
I bought a Microwave three months ago, it lasted 1 month for the turntable motor to go faulty, its more than 6 weeks and they have not been able to fix the fault.... I will never buy BEKO that shiat is not worth being near

Warranty not what it seems to be

I purchased a beko fridge less than a year ago. I have experienced loud noises since, mostly at night time with the fan rattling. The noise is intermittent. The company stated that if I can't prove the fridge isn't operating normally then i have to pay for the service call out fee which is expensive. I think that it's not really a warranty if they try to find an excuse for the noises saying that they are normal. I will throw it out and buy a different brand, I really can't be bothered with all of the fuss. I just wanted someone to look at it without being threatened with the cost of a service call.

Handles

O bought a Beko fridge 4 years ago and twice already the main door handles has snapped off.So yet again i am looking for another handle to replace .Not happy

Big mistake buying BEKO HEATPUMP

First time I purchased BEKO product which is Beko heatpump BDP700W NOT impressed at all. I read instructions, put small load on and it did NOT dry it like my old fisher and paykel vented dryer did on first go. I had to put load on again so how is that saving me on my power if I have to keep running items through again?? Another thing where hell is the TIMER ? This is rubbish with no timer not a good buy at all even vented dryers tell you how long you have, now come on this has lcd screen and Im shocked it doesnt have a timer. I paid big money for this so I expect all the bells and whistles. I want my money back or good deal on your Beko BDP83HW as long as it has a timer?
(Purchased on 4th May 2019)

Broken fridge handles

In mid-2015 we bought a side-by-side fridge/freezer which has long handles on each door. Within 9 months the fridge handle had broken away at the top and bottom support mounts, Appliances Online organised for the warranty repair without any issues (handle was replaced).
Unfortunately, the freezer door handle then cracked after the fridge was out of warranty. It was always going to happen as it's a design flaw with the handles, the fridge handle failed faster than the freezer handle because the fridge gets far more use. The replacement handle mounts are a different design to the original which may be why the fridge handle is still aok.
I haven't gone down the path of seeing what can be done about the freezer handle but will update when I've tackled that.
Otherwise, no other issues, the fridge and freezer have been working well for almost 4 years and I hope lasts for many more.

I found a site that had the replacement handle mounts, they were fairly easy for my hubby to fix in place and the freezer door handle is again aok. Hopefully both handles remain in place for quite a few more years of use.

Do not buy a Beko fridge

I purchased a Beko fridge four years ago and it is now dead. I phoned Beko customer service and all they are prepared to offer me is a replacement fridge at a "discounted" price. I phoned 3 recommended Beko repairers and they will not come and look at the fridge - one stated that they no longer "touch" Beko products. Very disappointed in the product and customer service and will never buy from them again

Beko Fridge D74510N Not good

Bought the Beko around 5 years ago and now stopped working. Best customer care(less) could do is offer a discount on a new one. Last fridge, a Kelvinator, was still going strong after more than 15 years and only sold because we didn't have room for it. I expect a fridge to last at least 10 years and this Beko couldn't do it. Wouldn't recommend.

Never Buy This Rubbish

WMB 651441L front loader rubbish
So I have a beach house that has been used weekend only laundry washing machine would be lucky if it has been used more than 30 times if it’s 3 year life. The motor has stopped working and the company has said there is nothing we can do as I bought the house with the machine in it which was straight after the builder finished building it so everything was brand new. The disappointment i have with this is my machine at home is 20 years old and still works great yet the Beko is 3 years and already broken. Will NEVER buy a BEKO AGAIN or the company.

Bad to deal with if a problem

I brought a becko front loader washing machine . The washing machine within the first few weeks leaked and ruined my brand new laundry . I have contacted becko they don’t seem to care. Now I’m stuck with a rotted laundry and a front loader washing machine with E12 error on it . Never buy this brand again . Stick with the well known companies for any appliance . These new ones are hopeless s

Beko washing machine

21 days after purchase and the washing machine doesn’t work. Door won’t open, went through all the trouble shooting possible and there is no power to the machine. However it is holding strong with wet clothing in it and cannot be addressed until 6 days later with the expectation of us accepting it to be repaired.
Contacted Beko multiple times and they cannot do any better than us to wait for a repairer.
Checked the consumer website and due to a major or minor fault we are entitled to have the machine replaced or repaired and any losses covered.
I will not be accepting anything less than a replacement as mould will be growing inside the machine with the wet smelly washed clothing in it.

Not impressed

Never buy beko washing machine

Rust appeared around seal in less than 2 years of purchase. The machine was only used once or twice a week, door kept ajar as instructed. When I called the service department they asked for details and photos to be sent. After almost 2 months of no reply from Beko, I called back to inquire only to be told that they believe that we dropped water on the machine causing it to rust. Although I explained there was no scenario where we dropped water on the machine, (as I place dry clothes in it) customer service refused any further help. Poor quality goods and service from Beko. Never buy.

beko customer service they have no idea what that means there is none

Had received a rangehood that was scratched badly , not packaged properly beko don,t believe in returning phone calls have waited over four weeks for anew item . I have asked to speak to a manger on two occasions not happening.overall pathetic on all counts

Beko fridge

Fridge is 4 years old has been repaired 4 times and is about to have its 5th reapair spoke to at customer care they were dismissive and told me that it is not their problem.

Beko fridge. 4 years and its throw away.

I have a Beko fridge. DN143120X. Never again would I purchase this brand. Lasted in a one person unit for 4 years. Goes but won’t cool. I just want reliability nothing more nothing less.