Beko Australia

Beko Australia

Warranty not what it seems to be

I purchased a beko fridge less than a year ago. I have experienced loud noises since, mostly at night time with the fan rattling. The noise is intermittent. The company stated that if I can't prove the fridge isn't operating normally then i have to pay for the service call out fee which is expensive. I think that it's not really a warranty if they try to find an excuse for the noises saying that they are normal. I will throw it out and buy a different brand, I really can't be bothered with all of the fuss. I just wanted someone to look at it without being threatened with the cost of a service call.

Handles

O bought a Beko fridge 4 years ago and twice already the main door handles has snapped off.So yet again i am looking for another handle to replace .Not happy

Big mistake buying BEKO HEATPUMP

First time I purchased BEKO product which is Beko heatpump BDP700W NOT impressed at all. I read instructions, put small load on and it did NOT dry it like my old fisher and paykel vented dryer did on first go. I had to put load on again so how is that saving me on my power if I have to keep running items through again?? Another thing where hell is the TIMER ? This is rubbish with no timer not a good buy at all even vented dryers tell you how long you have, now come on this has lcd screen and Im shocked it doesnt have a timer. I paid big money for this so I expect all the bells and whistles. I want my money back or good deal on your Beko BDP83HW as long as it has a timer?
(Purchased on 4th May 2019)

Broken fridge handles

In mid-2015 we bought a side-by-side fridge/freezer which has long handles on each door. Within 9 months the fridge handle had broken away at the top and bottom support mounts, Appliances Online organised for the warranty repair without any issues (handle was replaced).
Unfortunately, the freezer door handle then cracked after the fridge was out of warranty. It was always going to happen as it's a design flaw with the handles, the fridge handle failed faster than the freezer handle because the fridge gets far more use. The replacement handle mounts are a different design to the original which may be why the fridge handle is still aok.
I haven't gone down the path of seeing what can be done about the freezer handle but will update when I've tackled that.
Otherwise, no other issues, the fridge and freezer have been working well for almost 4 years and I hope lasts for many more.

Do not buy a Beko fridge

I purchased a Beko fridge four years ago and it is now dead. I phoned Beko customer service and all they are prepared to offer me is a replacement fridge at a "discounted" price. I phoned 3 recommended Beko repairers and they will not come and look at the fridge - one stated that they no longer "touch" Beko products. Very disappointed in the product and customer service and will never buy from them again

Beko Fridge D74510N Not good

Bought the Beko around 5 years ago and now stopped working. Best customer care(less) could do is offer a discount on a new one. Last fridge, a Kelvinator, was still going strong after more than 15 years and only sold because we didn't have room for it. I expect a fridge to last at least 10 years and this Beko couldn't do it. Wouldn't recommend.

Never Buy This Rubbish

WMB 651441L front loader rubbish
So I have a beach house that has been used weekend only laundry washing machine would be lucky if it has been used more than 30 times if it’s 3 year life. The motor has stopped working and the company has said there is nothing we can do as I bought the house with the machine in it which was straight after the builder finished building it so everything was brand new. The disappointment i have with this is my machine at home is 20 years old and still works great yet the Beko is 3 years and already broken. Will NEVER buy a BEKO AGAIN or the company.

Bad to deal with if a problem

I brought a becko front loader washing machine . The washing machine within the first few weeks leaked and ruined my brand new laundry . I have contacted becko they don’t seem to care. Now I’m stuck with a rotted laundry and a front loader washing machine with E12 error on it . Never buy this brand again . Stick with the well known companies for any appliance . These new ones are hopeless s

Beko washing machine

21 days after purchase and the washing machine doesn’t work. Door won’t open, went through all the trouble shooting possible and there is no power to the machine. However it is holding strong with wet clothing in it and cannot be addressed until 6 days later with the expectation of us accepting it to be repaired.
Contacted Beko multiple times and they cannot do any better than us to wait for a repairer.
Checked the consumer website and due to a major or minor fault we are entitled to have the machine replaced or repaired and any losses covered.
I will not be accepting anything less than a replacement as mould will be growing inside the machine with the wet smelly washed clothing in it.

Not impressed

Never buy beko washing machine

Rust appeared around seal in less than 2 years of purchase. The machine was only used once or twice a week, door kept ajar as instructed. When I called the service department they asked for details and photos to be sent. After almost 2 months of no reply from Beko, I called back to inquire only to be told that they believe that we dropped water on the machine causing it to rust. Although I explained there was no scenario where we dropped water on the machine, (as I place dry clothes in it) customer service refused any further help. Poor quality goods and service from Beko. Never buy.

beko customer service they have no idea what that means there is none

Had received a rangehood that was scratched badly , not packaged properly beko don,t believe in returning phone calls have waited over four weeks for anew item . I have asked to speak to a manger on two occasions not happening.overall pathetic on all counts

Beko fridge

Fridge is 4 years old has been repaired 4 times and is about to have its 5th reapair spoke to at customer care they were dismissive and told me that it is not their problem.

Beko fridge. 4 years and its throw away.

I have a Beko fridge. DN143120X. Never again would I purchase this brand. Lasted in a one person unit for 4 years. Goes but won’t cool. I just want reliability nothing more nothing less.

Good news story.....

This review covers the BekoHII64500FHT Induction cooktop, DDN38450 Inbuilt Dishwasher and BIM3540XPS Inbuilt oven.
Firstly, I am a tech, 64 years young and have owned from new too many kitchen appliances in my lifetime. Most ovens of various Aussie brands have served me well as have cooktops, however dishwashers have been a mixed bag.The last was a Fisher and Pykel dish drawer dual. This was the worst item I have ever purchased with over $700 in repairs as well as warranty work, for a $2000+ dishwasher it was a disaster mainly due to poor design. So as far as Beko products go the Dishwasher has been amazing, quiet, effective and super sparkle clean. I use the 58min cycle from the many available.The oven and hotplate...... brilliant. I had an issue with the oven thermostat that was fixed within 2 days of contacting Beko..... excellent support.
I have now purchased a 90cm Freestanding oven and Rangehood for my Adelaide residence, again Beko service and delivery was super efficient. As a tech I have dealt with many companies that produce appliances of all kinds, regardlessof whether the product is faulty or if the client has operating issues (who reads manuals eh!) The response is generally emotional and loud.....and mostly misplaced.
Beko is the largest selling brand in Europe and is just as good as any other similar European brand except perhaps Meile and this is due to high technologies used and the cost to own such products. Manufacturing industry in Turkey accounts for 84% of revenue, so don't under estimate their ability to make an oven!

Good Service

Easy to talk to the representatives over the phone and received a lot of useful information on how to use my machines. I have one of their fridges and washing machines and they look great and wash well. Some of the repairers could be a bit more knowledgeable though. So well my sister also bought a fridge and dishwasher of theirs which she loves. Definitely would recommend.

Never ever ever buy a Beko

I purchased a Beko dishwasher and it has not worked for nearly a year. They keep fixing the machine to no avail. And still refuse to replace it.

Terrible product and no service

New Beko french door constantly shows error signs and is not cooling. Sometimes it works, sometimes Not.. There is NO Beko customer service exept the generic fridge repairer. There is NO Beko direct service or warranty online.
I recommend not to buy such poor produce as it has no service or manufacturers responsibilities.
Don't buy BEKO

Avoid this brand no matter how cheap it is.

I purchased a Beko French door fridge, dishwasher and oven from JB Hifi 3 years ago. Worst mistake ever. The fridge DOA and replaced then the new Beko fride broke down as well so we replaced it with A Samsung and had no pro lems since. The oven has been repaired at my cost and the dishwasher has just broken down. I'm not angry at Beko I'm angry at JB Hifi for selling such rubbish. If you value your money dont buy Beko.

Never Buy Beko Again

I brought a Beko fridge/freezer Model RDNE350K30W July 16th 2016.It had a 2 yr warranty and was simply okay till just 5 months past the warranty,it suddenly started leaking like a sieve,followed Beko's advise and turned off,then on,it got worse fridge section stopped working & freezer section was like a fridge(leaked even more)have tried dealing with head of service manager at Beko,thats when he actually returns calls.The damage from the leaking fridge is extensive & I'm left to repair the damage caused from Beko's bad whitegoods,the cost to fix the damage to the kitchen,the cost of lost groceries & the cost of a new fridge/freezer(which is NOT a Beko.)I will never buy or recommend Beko products to anyone.

Worst experience : nightmare

Organising a fix through beko was a nightmare... Waiting now 4 weeks and it is still going on and under warranty! Never even think about buying their machines... I won't recommend it even to my enemies!

FINALLY beko provided a new washing machine. and it took 34 days. I am thankful for that but had to call more than 10 times to follow up every second day. Not great. Reported a fault on Monday 26 Nov. Technician inspected the washing machine on Thursday 1st and I was advised that the module needs a change. It took one week. Following Wednesday he comes with a new module, installs and the moment it starts testing it, the module is blown again so he reckons we need a new engine. He puts in the order and the following week I am told that Beko is having a stocktake and nothing can be shipped till its over whole week waiting- Monday the next week I call them and they send a they have sent a new engine. I call Sydney appliances and I am being that they sent the wrong part and I need to wait. I call beko and I am told, they don't have the engine and they need to order it from overseas....two days and I call them again and I am told they are sending it on Wednesday. so Thursday comes and technician is here puts in the the new engine and the new module and by testing it m its blown again...so he says it is the board and he needs to talk to Beko. calls beko on Friday and they said they wil look into it Tuesday the next week they say they will give me a new machine....but it wont be delivered until Saturday. So its delivered but it took 34-35 days and I am in a house of 5 and just imagine how it is to have no waching machine for a month. Not Great beko. You spent more money trying to fix it by sending technician 3 times and changing 2 modules and an engine....while you could have replaced the machine in the first step....and I cant get why a wrong part was sent and then I am told you need to get the part from oversea and then to my surprise it is delivered in 2 days? As I said, I am happy at the end that I got it replaced but given than it was only a 15 months old washing machine the experience itself was quite horrendous,.