Beko Australia

Beko Australia

1.7

Best back up service

I bought a Beko stove top and we had an issue with it by not turning on - I rang Beko and their customer service was excellent. I spoke to Adam and Val and they are a credit to Beko - they were very helpful and they always followed through - in the end I got my product replaced with a new one - this happened during COVID 19 and parts were hard to get in a reasonable time so they replaced with a new one - the product had a 5 year guarantee which is rare.

Thank you for your great customer service.

Disappointed

DisappointedNew South Wales

Negative Stars! Faulty product and the most appaling customer service.

abdul

abdulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beko dryer condenser DCY7420GXB2

deni q.

deni q.Sydney, NSW

Worse Ever Cooktop

Bought the Cooktop in Jan 20. After four months use, two of the elements stopped working. Reported the fault, told not covered by warranty. Customer service is very bad, the guy was more interested in argument and not helping. Never ever will buy this brand. The product is definitely inferior. Even if they promote a 10 year warranty, its rubbish, they will find ways to avoid a claim. Beware!!!

Daniel

DanielGoulburn Valley, VIC

BEKO washing machine, rusty and pump failure.

Reviewer

ReviewerMelbourne

They can’t get their priorities straight!

Beko fridge rusted

Less than 5 years old and the whole back has rusted. Had big problems with dishwashers and gas cooktop too. Never buy this brand. Has been nothing but problem after problem let alone trying to find a service person.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Beko heat pump dryer

I had an issue with the door on the heat pump dryer and they sent out a replacement without any issue which sorted the problem.

Great customer service and would purchase this brand again.

Unhappy customerGippsland, VIC

Induction cooktop -Don’t follow up with promotions- scam

l purchased 2 Beko ovens and a cooktop few years ago, it was supposed to come with a set of Jamie Oliver saucepans if you spent so many thousand dollars. After completing the online form and submitting - nothing. Even the store where’s purchase them, followed up on my emails. Got no where, the eventual excuse was out of stock! I spent a lot of time and money on saucepans that are induction that don’t work on the cooktop. Recently the topic has been brought up again And l was told to go to the ACCC. Think l might now.
Don’t buy one.

Unhappy customer

We’ll have to say Beko finally redeemed themselves and l was awarded a voucher to purchased new saucepans _ Can now use the whole cooktop, and it’s working terrific. Thank you Beko but disappointed it took way too long.

Momoko

MomokoIllawarra, NSW

That’s terrible dryer machine

Few weeks ago I bought beko heat pump dryer machine. But it not heat when I first use. I talk to customer service many times no one contact me so far.

Judy L.Illawarra, NSW

Don't buy one.

Drip tray needs to be emptied 4-6 weeks in summer and has ruined my floor which has to be replaced. This was my second fridge after first one replaced with same problem.

BekoBeko

Hi Judy L, we are sorry to hear that you have had problems with your Beko fridge. If we can assist further with this please contact Beko on 1300 282 356. Regards Beko.

Judy L.

I don't know how you can help, I certainly don't want another Beko fridge. I have to get my floor fixed don't know much it will cost??? I'm not happy as having trouble getting people out to even look at it.

nicholas.west8

nicholas.west8Sydney, NSW

Dishwasher going strong!

Purchased a Beko dishwasher 4 years ago and it has been solid as a rock. Was one of the cheaper models but it gets the job done very well. The quality is very acceptable given the price point.

JADE G.Sydney, NSW

Products break within a month and Beko take weeks to repair.

I purchased a washing machine after my washing machine of 12 years broke down. My brand new Beko washing machine broke down after 4 washes due to a spinning malfunction, it has taken 3 weeks to have this machine repaired and i am still waiting...
The customer service has been useless, they have provided zero help and no compensation. You can imagine how much washing i have waiting for the repair to be completed as i have a family and a 3 month old.
I encourage you to stay away from all Beko products, they are hopeless!

deano3433

deano3433South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish- by a repairman.

I’ve had so many of their washers that are so new and failed it’s ridiculous. Of all the washers, even the cheaper Chinese brands Beko I would rate the absolute worst.
They must be designed to fail. Latest one is just 3 years old. Just out of warranty. A supposedly Pro Smart Inverter 7kg front load washer.
I would never buy a Beko. You’d get better life out of a refurbished popular brand and save money

WEC

WECSydney, NSW

Customer Care does not honour what is promised

Karl

KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 years on... Beko dishwasher is cheap junk

I bought a Beko DIN 5834X dishwasher 5 years ago. It is their very-fancy fully integrated model... It is junk. Plastic retaining clips break easily so top drawer comes off.

Door tension cannot be adjusted without removing the entire dishwasher, which for a fully integrated model means I have to disassemble a not insignificant part of my kitchen.

1/10l do not recommend.

sev01

sev01MELBOURNE

Beko 119L Bar Fridge TSE1283

So happy with the purchase It was worth to pay 50 to get a decent fridge Best fridge I owned I wll deftly buy another Beko A very happy customer

Brian Tomlin

Brian TomlinDarwin, NT

Don't ever buy a Beko fridge

Three years after buying a new Beko fridge it just died. Beko's service agent waited a whole day before answering my phone calls and then told me he was busy and would get back to me but never did. I wish I had read these reviews before. I'll never buy anything Beko again.

not fit for purpose

Fridge door rusts after 10 months use. Replacement door rusts 11 months later. End of same year, fridge stopped working. 2 years in use total. Warranty expires. Contacted Beko. Nothing

Zoe N.

Interesting to read other comments regarding Beko designing products to last until warranty expires.

Zoe N.

Update. Beko contacted with a reference number to fix. Called company to arrange fix. Reference number not activated. Christmas Day no fridge. Contractor booked for 2 Jan, they can’t promise call out without reference number.

mcarne87

mcarne87South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware

Hey guys, i purchased a beko 8kg dryer for myself in july 2019, by oct 11 2019 it had failed and after 2 months it has now been repaired. I had requested a refund for this product, contacted ACCC and fair trading but all of this is pointless. I am actually going to take the repaired dryer back and if it fails again it needs to go to QCAT to be resolved.

BekoBeko

Hi mcarne87, we are sorry to hear of your experience, we'd like to discuss your concerns. If you could please call Beko on 1300 282 356 and use reference 351463. Regards Beko.

Maggie H.asked

New Dishwaher can't use it keeps coming up with E01 and yes the outlet pipes and inlet pipes are correct.
Water fills up at the bottom of the tray at back must be a leak.
Very disappointed.

Sharon
Sharon

I had that fault too and just stopped working. Happened to both ours.

Maggie H.

The company I bought it off have sent me a replacement. Waiting on its arrival, I hope this one ok.
I rang beko and they were sending out a repairman the following week but suggested I could return to store as I had the product under seven days. I must say both the Beko service and the company I bought the dishwasher from were very good in the way business was conducted. I have a becko heat pump dryer very good so I thought I would try Beko again and of course the extended warranty was a big draw card.

Areshma S.

Areshma S.asked

Hi I bought all refrigerator 3 years ago. Last month we noticed a bad odour coming from the fridge. Black deposits were found leaking from the inside cover. Don’t know what’s wrong . Worst decision ever to buy beko. Got LG for past 14 years with no issues

Judy L.

No I never had an odour, just horrible reddish slime in the tray at rear.

Sam Chiu C.

Sam Chiu C.asked

Is that beko 505L bottom mount fridge with 05 years warranty ?

Judy L.

No, it is model number SS137020X, fridge only. Sorry about delay in answering.

Raquel L.

i bougth beko ref last dec 28, 2019. but after 4mnths the freezer was not cooling.

Raquel L.

and also my freez is full of ice.my ref is no froze.

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives