Beko Australia

Beko Australia

Karl

KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 years on... Beko dishwasher is cheap junk

I bought a Beko DIN 5834X dishwasher 5 years ago. It is their very-fancy fully integrated model... It is junk. Plastic retaining clips break easily so top drawer comes off.

Door tension cannot be adjusted without removing the entire dishwasher, which for a fully integrated model means I have to disassemble a not insignificant part of my kitchen.

1/10l do not recommend.

sev01

sev01MELBOURNE

Beko 119L Bar Fridge TSE1283

So happy with the purchase It was worth to pay 50 to get a decent fridge Best fridge I owned I wll deftly buy another Beko A very happy customer

Brian Tomlin

Brian TomlinDarwin, NT

Don't ever buy a Beko fridge

Three years after buying a new Beko fridge it just died. Beko's service agent waited a whole day before answering my phone calls and then told me he was busy and would get back to me but never did. I wish I had read these reviews before. I'll never buy anything Beko again.

not fit for purpose

Fridge door rusts after 10 months use. Replacement door rusts 11 months later. End of same year, fridge stopped working. 2 years in use total. Warranty expires. Contacted Beko. Nothing

Zoe N.

Interesting to read other comments regarding Beko designing products to last until warranty expires.

Zoe N.

Update. Beko contacted with a reference number to fix. Called company to arrange fix. Reference number not activated. Christmas Day no fridge. Contractor booked for 2 Jan, they can’t promise call out without reference number.

mcarne87

mcarne87South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware

Hey guys, i purchased a beko 8kg dryer for myself in july 2019, by oct 11 2019 it had failed and after 2 months it has now been repaired. I had requested a refund for this product, contacted ACCC and fair trading but all of this is pointless. I am actually going to take the repaired dryer back and if it fails again it needs to go to QCAT to be resolved.

BekoBeko

Hi mcarne87, we are sorry to hear of your experience, we'd like to discuss your concerns. If you could please call Beko on 1300 282 356 and use reference 351463. Regards Beko.

Degree4Display

Degree4DisplaySydney, NSW

Worst service ever! Loved the oven until had to deal with servicing! Crap customer service, waiting for months on part!

YTG

YTGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DONT DO IT

2months in the unit stopped working, and the service is even worse! This has been ongoing for well over 2 months and we don't look like we will find a resolution. SAVE yourself the pain

BekoBeko

Hi YTG, we're so sorry to hear that you are experienced trouble with your Beko appliance. We would like to talk to you to try to help you further, please contact the Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 353398 . Thanks, Beko

Below fridge

I brought a beloved fridge brand new. Within 3months the door seals cracked . Then 12 months the compressor went . 12 months later something short circuited and blew the power cord . 4 months later again the compressor has gone

Chris

ChrisVictoria

Regret purchasing

Purchased a Beko dryer 6 months ago, a small plastic panel inside the machine has cracked and fallen off allowing steam into the electronic circuitry. Display went faulty and selector knob wouldnt work.
Placed a call to the customer service team a week ago and after numerous calls to the service tech who never answers or responds to voicemails and return calls to the customer service team I have had zero progress with my issue and am again waiting for a further call back.
I am really regretting my purchase now and feel extra concerned as we also purchased a Beko washing machine a month ago and know if anything goes wrong its going to be another terrible experience.

BekoBeko

Hi Chris. Can you please contact us on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 353192, we would like to see how we can follow this up for you. Regards Beko.

Siege

SiegeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beko washing machine

This product was sold to us through jb hifi as a superior product. We've had it for less than a year and it just stopped turning on. Ive had a severe amount of problems trying to get them to organise an appointment to get it fixed. Havent had a washer for 3 weeks now. We were told it has taken as long as it had because they were waiting on a part to arrive. They havent even seen the machine or consulted with us as to what the issue could be. Finally a man came today and said he was given the wrong part but he didnt even known what was wring with the machine! When the machine worked it was fine. Pretty disappointed over all.

BekoBeko

Hi Siege, we are sorry to hear of your experience. If this has not been fixed for you already can you please contact us on 1300 282 356, and quote reference 353190. We'd like to see how we can resolve this for you. Regards Beko.

CarlyP

CarlyP

Beko 10 kg is a lemon and their service department leaves a lot to be desired.

Marko B.Peel, WA

5 Service Tickets For a Washer, 3 Months before $1300 Dryer Failed

BekoBeko

Hi Marko. We appreciate the time you've taken to provide us with some feedback about both the products and service you received. We are sorry that we could not meet your expectations. Regards Beko

Don't buy beko!!

BekoBeko

faulty oven not very old

Our oven is only a couple of years old and already has issues (probably the thermostat). As the warranty was not transferrable from the previous owners, we have to repair a nearly new oven. I believe ovens should last longer than this and am not happy

Tanya M.

Tanya M.Victoria

house full of beko

we own a Beko, front load washer( Door leaks and always floods laundry), tumble dryer ( clothes never dry unless u leave them in the dryer for 3 or 4 hours for one load), dish washer ( not much pressure and often leaves dishes dirty, yes its been cleaned and checked ), self cleaning oven( not easy to clean , should not be called self cleaning at all and leaves baked on marks) and cook top( keeps turning the gas off on its own ).... every item is rubbish and has some kind of faults with it .... will never ever buy this brand again... my advice is stay away from it!!!

BekoBeko

Hi Tanya, we're so sorry to hear that you are experienced trouble with your washing machine. We would like to talk to you regarding your appliance. Please contact the Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 350371 . Thanks, Beko.

Carlo P

Carlo PSydney, NSW

Washing machine broke down in under 3 years

BekoBeko

Hi Carlo, we're so sorry to hear that you are experienced trouble with your washing machine. We would like to talk to you regarding your appliance. Please contact the Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 350364 . Thanks, Beko.

J-DS

J-DS

Customer care really DON'T care

Małgorzata P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful quality and customer care

Still waiting for a working fridge after 2,5 months after the purchase of the original one. Had two replacement ones in the meantime, Beko had finally agreed to replace the 3rd fridge after numerous calls and visits from their service agent. They have sent a wrong part twice as well and in the end the fridge is reparable anyway. Have to chase them myself with updates, every time I call I am being treated like a nuisance. Had written a complaint almost a month ago and still haven't heard anything back. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS!

BekoBeko

Hi Malgorzata, we're so sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with our fridge. We would like to talk to you regarding your appliance. Please contact the Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 348045 . Thanks, Beko.

Małgorzata P.

Did call and the lady had no idea why I was calling!

Unhappy

UnhappySouth West, WA

Just don’t do it,,,,, you are warned

Absolutely appalling quality product side buy side fridge
My fridge makes more noise than the 1812
Disgraceful
Very unhappy with customer service they didn’t care about my issue
Do not even consider buying this rubbish,
You have been warned,
Products this poor should not be allowed into the country

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

The Worst Customer "care"

This has been the worst customer service I have ever encountered. They have done nothing to help us repair a dishwasher DSFN 4630S that was faulty from the first year it was purchased. The Customer "care" operator put me on hold for 10 minutes only to come back to me with no solutions or help other than to have me pay for yet another repairman.