Believe It (Aldi) Body Spray

Believe It (Aldi) Body Spray

4.3

shellbrisbane

Perfect!

I absolutely love the musk body spray which is displayed here, when I wore it I was constantly complimented, I would do my shop at Aldi just to buy it. They have now replaced it with another musk that I dislike and they changed the labeling. Wish they didn't replace it! :(

MissyA

MissyAAU

Love it! Absolutely Love It!

Bought the "Enchanted" body spray (blue) and I absolutely loved the smell of it! Unlike the more expensive brands of body sprays this one actually lasts, the fragrance doesnt disappear a few moments after you have used it. I wore it for the first time at a friend's get together and recieved compliments and people were actually asking what perfume I was wearing. For the price it is a fantastic product and I would definitely reccommend this to others!
    Inexpensive, beautiful fragrances, nice packaging, lasts a long time.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a pretty good body spray from Aldi. It is very low priced, almost half of what I normally pay for other sprays and its the same size. It isnt as perfumey as the other major body sprays, so you have to get used to the smells with this one. I think, unfortunately it is a bit of a gamble and seeing if you like it or not. If you like it, then its great because its so much cheaper.
    This is a very low priced body spray from Aldi. I have used the Enchanted one, and its not too bad. It is pretty low scented and it seems to be working pretty well.
    There is only about 3 different fragrances to try, so more choices would be great.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Believe It (Aldi) Body Spray compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays