Fresca Natural Deodorant

Fresca Natural Deodorant

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)
Carmel

CarmelSouth West, WA

Works for me

I've been using Fresca Natural for years now, first came across it at Petticoat Lane markets during the festival of Busselton. I love that there are no chemicals, that it smells lovely and that it actually WORKS. Well done Elda.

Purchased in July 2020.

Highly recommend

I have been using Fresca deodorant for a couple of years now. I had been searching for a natural deodorant and had wasted money trying different brands that either didn't work, smelled awful or were too pasty. I'm glad I finally found Fresca, it is all natural and actually works. I've bought several different scents to try over the years and they all smell great and aren't overpowering at all. Its roll on design goes on just like the old brands I was used to. I don't mind that it costs a little more than regular supermarket type deodorants. I'm happy to pay for a quality, natural product that works, lasts for ages and also supports an Australian business.

Andypoo

AndypooLane cove

Superb

Very nice product, the only natural deo I've tried that smells decent and doesn't have hidden garbage in it, very nice job Fresca, please do not dis-continue this product, the end.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Fresca Natural Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

Marita F.

Marita F.Sydney, NSW

Finally, I found the perfect deodorant!

I'm amazed by how effective this deodorant is and that it doesn't use any harsh chemicals. Great product. My partner now uses it too and also approves. My favourite is unscented.

Purchased in January 2020 at Fresca for A$15.50.

A definite winner!

I was given one of these to try and just thought a deodorant's a deodorant ... no big deal. I started using this every other day not wanting to give up my usual one, but soon found I was using this every day as honestly felt so fresh all day long no matter how busy I was. When it was starting to run low, I found I was saving it for when I had a long working day ahead or a night out etc. Citrus Fresh is the scent and I would highly recommend - very fresh and subtle. I was very sorry to use the last of this as I live in Scotland! I'm not surprised it's a winner in the Natural Beauty Awards. A fabulous product.

Purchased in February 2019.

Fresca Natural keeps me fresh

Fresca Natural is a brilliant product. I have been using the deodorants for a couple of years now and my favourites are Ocean and Wooden Spice. I walk about 15,000 steps on average per day at work and nobody has complained about my odour. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Fabby!

I was given a Fresca Natural to try and love it... no problem with any body odour during my normal day with the occasional visit to the gym in the evening. Using the lavender which has a very gentle scent, but obviously strong presence. Heading to Australia at end of year so will be able to stock up.

Purchased in March 2019.

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

This is wonderful! The only natural deodorant worth buying!

Purchased for A$15.00.

Sonia L.

Sonia L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your money

It's extremely expensive and the product does not work. I could smell the body odour on myself and I had to reapply twice daily. Make up your own deodorant with fractionated coconut oil and essential oils. Look it up. It works great and is economical

Purchased in January 2019 for A$16.00.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

The only natural deodorant for me

I am so glad I found Fresca Natural Deodorant. I've tried just about all the other natural deodorants I could find, and even made my own for a while, but I've either had a reaction to the others, or they've been ineffective. I love the Jaisara fragrance. This order I'm trying a few new fragrances. Thank you for a great product.

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Still loving my Fresca deodorant

I have been using Wooden Spice since 2011 and continue to love this product. The bottle lasts a long time. Customer service is excellent. Thank you Elda for a great product

Mrs H

Mrs HAlbany

After many years ... Still love it.

My Husband & I have been using Ocean Deodorant for several years now & both find it wonderful.
Not only are we pleased that its a natural product, BUT its also from the great state of - Western Australia :) lol

Thank you Elda, awesome product & awesome fast service.

Shame it didn't work as well for me..

I am quite an active person and tend to perspire quite a lot so upon a friend recommending this product, I ordered a few for myself and my brother. I was initially so happy with this product, however upon daily use, I kept getting a really inflamed, red rash under my arms. I discontinued use to test if it was the deoderant and tried using it again after the rash had gone away but my skin flared up straight away. The product works really well and it shows in all the reviews I have come across, however it didn't work as well in my favour unfortunately.

Linda

LindaSydney

I am LOVING my Fresca

I am LOVING my Fresca. I am blown away that it works so well.
I have bought some for my daughter too. She has totally given up on trying to use vegan and natural deos but I know she will be very happy with Fresca so buying it for her I know she will try it. Thank you so much Linda

Erin

ErinCanada

5 years strong!

I have been wearing Fresca Natural now for 5 years- since I found them in a small Perth farmers market. I have recommended my entire family to this product and they all love it. The flavours are excellent and I am so happy that they are still making the same quality product. I won't use anything else.

The best!

We have been using Fresca deodorant for a couple of years and think it is fantastic. Thank you Fresca for a product that works.

mallee

mallee

The smell is beautiful and all natural.

I've only been using their deodorant for 1 day but I love them. Aluminium free products that work are hard to come by. I love these and will be using from now on.

Nat

NatPerth, WA

Awesome!

Awesome!!! I love my FRESCI OCEAN natural deoderant. Thank you!
I dont feel it's wet at all. I've been using my first bottle for 2 months and it has never faulted. I was told to expect toxins to release and cause small when first starting using fresca but it never happened and its been brilliant. Can't wait to get my next bottle.
reliable