No Pong

Original, Bicarb Free, Vegan, etc... (See All)
See the Best Deodorants & Antiperspirants in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by No Pong

Pros

Works a treat to eliminate smell
High longevity
No aluminium salts

Cons

Can sometimes cause reactions

Jim
JimIllawarra, NSW

This is one of the best products I've ever purchased.

Purchased in October 2020 for $6.

Causes Irritation No
No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review and for sharing all the good things you found from No Pong. We really appreciate your support. Enjoy your No Pong and stay fresh :)

Feez Yo
Feez YoSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the worse natural deodorant I’ve tried.

I suffer from sensitivity around my underarm so I have been going around from one natural deodorant to another, reading reviews after reviews for years now. No Pong is probably the 2nd in my terrible list. I’ve tried the no bi-carb and original. The original does the job in taking the odour away but it doesn’t moisturise and protect the skin. I was left with a dark-colored skin due to the skin friction caused from just walking. I have since used a new brand and I am so glad there is a better brand out there that ticks all the boxes. No Pong no way!

Purchased in December 2020.

Causes Irritation Yes
sam80
sam80South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!! I won’t go back to aerosols!

Amazing product! I’m a nurse and work 8+ hours physically…I honestly smell amazing after my shift… I don’t usually post reviews but this is amazing!!!! Now I need a foot product….

Purchased in May 2022 at Woolworths for $10.

Kylie R
Kylie RPerth, WA

Amazing products

I use Original and Spicy Chai. You only need a very small amount and it’s effective all day long. Reapply if required ie just before the gym. It may take a few weeks for your body to adjust to a new type of deodorant if you’ve been using an antiperspirant, but it’s well worth going through the adjustment period. I did go through a short period of time where my underarms were sensitive but I think that I was applying too much product. I alternated between bicarb free and original during this time. Well worth changing over to this natural deodorant … much better than many others I tried. I started using it towards the end of 2016 and am still using it in 2022

Purchased in November 2016 for $6.95.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Thank you for sharing those tips, keruss4! That's totally awesome! We greatly appreciate your loyalty and support!

Marge
MargePerth, WA

I really wanted it to work.

I’ve tried a few natural deodorants and have not had any success. No pong was recommended by a friend but it’s a no for me. At first it worked great, but after a week I found that my under arms started to get a rash and they looked very dark and sore.

Purchased in May 2022 for $9.99.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience with No Pong, Marge. We're sorry to hear that you experienced sensitivity. We will PM you shortly. :)

Claire
ClaireSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to use and smells great but does cause a rash

Easy to apply, goes on smoothly and completely invisible. Didn’t mark or run off on my clothes. Lovely fresh scent of lemongrass.

Downside is the uncomfortable rash. It does say to leave time for armpits to settle after saving which I did but still have developed a rash.

Purchased in May 2022 for $8.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Hi Claire - sorry to hear about your experience but glad that it worked well for you. Am sending you a private message so we can further assist you.

Pam
PamPerth, WA

Wish I had found this sooner!

Before I found out about this great product I had no end of rashes I thought was chaffing or infection... trying all sorts of useless, expensive scripts to 'treat' it. Turns out it was just nasty harsh chemicals in deodorant products claiming to be for sensitive skin. As soon as I swapped to No Pong - armpit bliss. Great odour control and arrives by post easily. Thanks No Pong :)

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Awwww.....thank you, Pam. It's better late than never. We're so happy that No Pong worked for you well and goodbye nasties, hello nasty-free freshness! Thank you for your support!

Kathleen
KathleenSydney, NSW

Just had to write a positive review!

I had seen good reviews for this deodorant in the past but hadn’t had much luck with natural deodorants I decided not to try, as well as having to pay postage on top (I seeing now that postage rates are very reasonable!). I saw it in Woolworths last week and decided to give it a go after my roll on non-natural deodorant wasn’t working anyway. Pleased to say I have used it for a week with and it is working great - no pong! :)

Purchased in April 2022 at Woolworths.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Awesome! Thank you so much for your review and support. We're glad that you gave No Pong a try and works great on you. Enjoy your No Pong and stay fresh!

Great but caused an itchy rash under armpits

This product works very well, and I especially love that there’s no white cast like some other deodorants. However, I’m getting very itchy rashes under my arm pits every few weeks :(

Purchased in February 2022 at Woolworths for $10.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Hi Sam, thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear you're having rashes from No Pong. We have sent you a PM for further assistance :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Kay
KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect solution

I am a devotee of No Pong after being introduced to it by my daughter. In the past I have had to use industrial strength deodorants. Going with this safe, natural product has been life changing. No armpit odour and no smelly clothes. I have tried both Original and bi-carb free. Both fabulous. I can even skip a day of use without consequence. Can’t wait to try the spicier option.

Purchased in April 2022 for $6.95.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

That's totally awesome, Kay! Thanks to your daughter for introducing No Pong to you and we appreciate you sharing your No Pong experience. Thank you so much for your support!

Annette G.
Annette G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Rusted on

Hello MP team,
Just placed another order. I have been using My Pong for over 3 years and cannot sing your praises enough. I have some sensitivity’s, these products have not created any issues. Does the job, Great product, Australian made. My favourite is Original but love them all! Wharooo! Thank you.
Annette G

Purchased in April 2020.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing your review, Annette. We appreciate your support all these years.Thanks again for loving No Pong as much as we do. :)

Find out how No Pong compares to other Deodorants & Antiperspirants

Better than black chicken deoderant paste

I was using the Black Chicken Deoderant Paste for a month and it was giving me such horrible body odour (i smelt like burnt hair) and after only two days of using No Pong.. that smell has finally gone. I have never had such bad body odour in my life until using Black chicken paste Deoderant.. but thank goodness i decided to make the switch to a natural deoderant that doesnt make you smell.

Purchased in April 2022 for $6.95.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Hi Samantha, thank you so much for sharing your amazing No Pong experience and how it makes you smelling fresh now. Enjoy your No Pong and thanks for your support!

Nik
NikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best natural sensitive deodorant on the market!

I am loving my latest No Pong Sensitive purchase - it works an absolute treat at keeping away odour! I am a big fan of the natural ingredients, smooth consistency and great price. So glad the lid of the tin is easier to remove than the batch I bought a while back. Thanks for creating such a great natural sensitive deodorant. I will definitely be purchasing direct from you again in the future.

Purchased in March 2022 at No Pong for $6.95.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome review, Nik. We appreciate your feedback on our tins' new opening mechanism. Thanks you so much for your support and the 5-star rating. :)

Bicarb Free is the best

With sensitivities to many personal hygiene products, No Pong Bicarb Free is not an issue at all.
It is easy to apply and extremely effective for long periods and all situations. I highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2021 for $6.95.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Thank you for that awesome feedback and for sharing your No Pong experience! We greatly appreciate your support!

Love this deodorant!

No Pong is the best deodorant I have ever used. As a matter of fact I have introduced it to my sister who lives on the other side of the world, and she in turn has introduced it to her friends. A flight attendant once asked me well into a long haul flight what perfume I use - and was speechless when I told her 'No Pong!
It is long-lasting, kind to skin, and definitely works. Will never use anything else. The 'Original' is my favourite but like the others as well.

Evi

Just about to put in another big order as I head off overseas soon!

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

That's awesome, Evi! Thank you so much for your support!

Love this!

I have been using No Pong for over 3 years now and can't do without it now. I love it so much I give away samples to others to try.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Wow, thank you so much for all your support all these years, Wendy! We are so happy to know that No Pong is now a part of your daily life. Thanks for sharing the No Pong love. :)

Review collected in partnership with No Pong

It's the one we coming back to

It is the consistency. It is smooth and spreadable, not dry or crumbly. It does not irritate or leave stains on our clothes, and best of all we don't pong.

No Pong Customer LoveNo PongSend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing how No Pong works for you, Lynn and Garry. We're glad to know that No Pong works for you. Thank you for your support and the 5-star rating. :)

julianne
julianneasked
No Pong

I recently bought 5 tins of the product . I started using it and within a week I was covered in a task on my arms, legs and stomach. I didn’t put two and two together but tonight my armpits are fully red like they are burnt where the deodorant was applied. Anyone else experience this ??

Oscar
Oscar

I think some people have reactions to the pong products with bicarb in it. Have you tried usually the bicarb free option? Also perhaps you are putting too much of it on?

Caroline
Caroline
Nancy F.asked
No Pong

I am a long time user (over a year now) of No Pong. I have loved it and recommended it to many of my friends. When I purchase, I order six tins at a time. I have never had any reaction until now. My lymph nodes began to swell, pain redness followed by rash. Today I consulted with my family doctor, without ever assuming it could be caused by No Pong. When reading comments, I notice in the last 3 months many others have had similar reactions, maybe these reactions are common and I’m only seeing most recent comments, but I have to wonder it a lot number or batch has something in it that is causing this with many people. Only one of my armpits was originally affected, so I never considered it was the deodorant, I was mostly concerned that it was something more serious as I had previously had a breast biospsy on that side. However, this morning I am waking up with pain in the other armpit as well! Can I exchange my remaining tins with a new batch or the no-carb blend? Have you had an batch issues? Has any of your product ingredients or suppliers of ingredients changes?

Michele V.
Michele V.asked
No Pong

Does my pong come in different containers. I have a very very hard time getting the lids off. Have one now used a couple of times and cant get lid. Find it very hard with my hands and fingers some days and then can’t use it. As an older person we find it difficult with this. Thanks

SandP Hobart TAS

I live in Tasmania AU and I am trialling NO PONG SPICY CHAI BICARD via a local chemist-as is my husband today -praying for a good result :D

SandP Hobart TAS

I too had issues opening aluminium tub, and have put into a container for ease of use Tasmania AU.

Get an answer from our members and No Pong representatives

About No Pong

• No Pong is a solid deodorant that comes in a little tin. You can use your fingers to put it on, applying a pea-sized amount to each armpit. You can also use the back of a nail or a teaspoon.
  • The solid consistency of this deodorant means that it's thicker and less likely to rub off during the day, according to No Pong.
  • Contains no aluminium salts, a contentious ingredient that’s often used in antiperspirant products and can block pores.
  • No Pong ‘anti odourant’ is available in 5 options, Original, Bicarb Free, Vegan, Spicy Chai Original and Spicy Chai Bicarb Free.
  • The products are designed to have a gender-neutral fragrance, incorporating a variety of essential oils for a fresh and natural scent. Others, such as the Vegan No Pong, are fragrance-free.
  • The brand is not tested on animals, but not all of its products are vegan. The No Pong Original and No Pong Spicy Chai ranges have products that contain beeswax, but a new option introduced by the brand simply called ‘Vegan’ contains no animal products.

Points of Praise

• The overwhelming majority opinion amongst reviewers was that No Pong is a deodorant that actually works. It does an outstanding job of keeping body odour at bay.
  • Above all, the longevity of No Pong was appreciated the most. If applying the recommended pea-sized amount to each underarm, this deodorant lasts all day, even during busy days on the go.
  • In many reviewers' opinion, this is better than chemical deodorants, even on hot Aussie summer days and after exercising.

Something to consider

Some reviewers discovered that these deodorants gave them a rash on their underarms. For some, switching to a different No Pong product (e.g. Bicarb Free) helped, but for others this continued to cause irritation. Other effects some people experienced included itchiness, redness and sore lumps. However, it should be noted that the majority of reviewers experienced no reactions.

Compare all 5 No Pong
CategoryDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & Antiperspirants
TypeDeodorantDeodorantDeodorantDeodorant
Application TypeCream / BalmCream / BalmCream / BalmCream / Balm
Personal PreferencesAluminium FreeFragrance Free and Vegan FriendlyAluminium Free
Compare all 5 No Pong