No Pong

• Causes Irritation Yes (31) · No (108)

Monika v.

Monika v.Perth, WA

Fantastic product and Fantastic service

These people are fantastic, the service is great and the product is the bomb. the original gave me and my girls rash but the bicarb free is perfect and does the exact same job. NO SPELL! Thanks so much NO PONG

Purchased for A$6.95.

Keren D

Keren DSydney, NSW

Love it and no irritation

I Used the original one at first and it didn’t agree we me, now I use the Bicarb free and no irritation at all. This is the best natural deodorant and made in Australia!

Purchased in July 2019.

Causes IrritationNo

Smelt great but left red sore lumps

Started using no pong deodorant because it was given to me as a gift so I thought I'd try it out. Only used it for less than a week and it caused my armpits to burn and I got a red rash n lumps.

sjpepiphany

sjpepiphanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Severe painful reaction

Like other reviewers, I too have broken out in painful lumps in the application area. I do not have sensitive skin so am surprised by the severity of the reaction. I will have to discontinue use which is really disappointing, I'd much prefer to support an Australian made, non aluminium based product!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$13.00.

Roberta

RobertaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I had to stop using it!

I was so happy with this Australian natural deodorant that really works, but after a few days my armpits were extremely itchy, I kept using it and now armpits are turning blackish. For this reason I decided to read the reviews and found so many people with the same problem. Unfortunately, I won't use it again.

Purchased in October 2020.

Mon

MonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Amazing!!

Purchased in October 2020.

Kaptin Kyle

Kaptin KyleBrisbane

Great for the first 2 months and then I had issues.

Causes IrritationYes

Nice but probably won't buy again

I like the product although I'm a bit lazy and I prefer an easy and convenient roll on. If they made these products in roll on that would be ideal because the smell is super nice and the product isn't as harmful as most deodorants on the market. Also, first couple times using the product it caused some mild irritation so the sensitive skin option is definitely better if you are more prone to reactions (not that I normally am).

Purchased in June 2020 at No Pong online for A$8.00.

Nat

NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product!

I love this product. I have been using for over a year since I fell pregnant and didn’t want to use any products with aluminium. Even on my really sweaty days there is still no B.O smell.

Purchased in February 2019.

Best ever deodorant!

Hi guys!
Just wanted to send a quick email and say ‘thank you’!! I absolutely love your product! No pong is the best deodorant I have ever used. You guys are doing an amazing job and should be so incredibly proud! I am also completely in love with the new spicy chai fragrance!
Thank you again!

Irritated itchy skin

I also got a rash, I can't believe how many people have said they got a rash and yet it's still on the market. I noticed they do have a sensitive one though, can anyone confirm that's better?

Purchased in August 2020 for A$20.00.

Yvon

YvonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazed, it's just perfect !

I have searched for the right deodorant for years. I have come across No Pong and am absolutely amazed by the result. I don't smell anymore, can work 12 hour shifts without feeling sticky and my shirts are still dry! I will never use anything else. This is finally something that worked for me!
Great product, thanks No Pong Team !

Ashley N.

Ashley N.South East Queensland, QLD

I love no pong

I love that now the weather is heating up, I can go all day wearing NO PONG and be odorless all day. I recommend NO PONG to all my friends and family. No-one should live without this product.

Purchased in October 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for A$5.99.

NS

NSBudgewoi

Big Red Welts!

I bought 2 tins - the original and vegan varieties. I started using the original variety first. After about 10 days of use, I broke out in a rash under one armpit. I thought it might settle so I continued to use for another few days. The rash turned into large lumpy red welts on both under arm areas. I have had to discontinue use. I've now read that bicarb of soda can cause this. I think it was reasonably effective as far as odor prevention but not as good as a store bought one thought. A shame, I was really looking to using an Australian natural deodorant that didn't use plastic packaging.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$15.90.

Jacqueline

JacquelineSydney, NSW

Red, itchy rash

I applied No Pong once and was thrilled because it worked so well – no sweat, no odour, even after a gym class! Second time I used it I got a super itchy red rash, so ad to stop using it and let my underarms recover.

Thought I'd try it again – unfortunately the same thing happened. Rash with red little bumps that's super itchy. Not sure what it is that makes it so reactive because a lot of reviewers seem to have the same issue.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$9.00.

Happy

HappyPerth, WA

An aluminum free deo that actually works!!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$5.85.

Caz

CazFrankston

Finally a deodorant that works

For years I have struggled to find a deodorant that works on me. I tried every brand on the market including men's but none of them worked. Still smelt and I then looked for nature solutions such as cut lemon to no avail. Then I saw No Pong come up on Facebook one day and thought, what have I go to lose.

This is incredible and I would never have believed what it would do until I bought some. It's natural and Australian and a hands down winner. I will never use any other deodorant again. Thanks to the wonderful people who developed this miracle.

One of the best things to happen to me in 2020.

Purchased in August 2020 at No Pong website for A$5.95.

Jay413

Jay413Illawarra, NSW

Will never turn back

I purchased No Pong because I wanted to turn away from sprays, I will never turn back, it works so well for me. I don’t have any sensitivities that I know of but I did find that the Original with Bicarb wasn’t the right fit for me and caused a little bit of irritation, however other members of my family are fine and love it.
Thank you so much for an incredible product! I’ll be shouting No Pong from the rafters.

Elda

EldaSydney, NSW

Should have used No Pong a long time ago

Was given a bday pressie the original No Pong. The brand was already on my radar for a long time but timid to try and I was skeptical. I take the word skeptical back and now a believer of this No Pong brand. Tried for couple of days and I rest my case, this product works.

Causes IrritationNo

The best natural one I have tried

I had tried a few natural ones before, but they left oil stains on my clothes, as I sweat a lot. But this one doesn't leave any stains. The first time I tried it, it didn't last all day, but noticed the instructions say to rub it in, so I did the next day, and it lasted all day and night. It feels dry right after you apply it.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$8.95.

Michele V.

Michele V.asked

No Pong

Does my pong come in different containers. I have a very very hard time getting the lids off. Have one now used a couple of times and cant get lid. Find it very hard with my hands and fingers some days and then can’t use it. As an older person we find it difficult with this. Thanks

I live in Tasmania AU and I am trialling NO PONG SPICY CHAI BICARD via a local chemist-as is my husband today -praying for a good result :D

I too had issues opening aluminium tub, and have put into a container for ease of use Tasmania AU.

Ros M.asked

No Pong Original

Love this product but my armpits are turning blackish. Why is this? Not sure I'll be able to use it in summer with sleeveless tops

M Ng
M Ng

Try washing armpits with fresh lemons.

Janese H.
Janese H.

My sister has the same problem, she was thinking of trying the bicarb free one. Have you continued using it?

Ros M.

Yes I have for now as its really good but think I'll have to stop when I get into the sleeveless summer clothes sadly

Petaasked

No Pong

I have been using No Pong original for 2 years now and have found it super effective. The last tin I bought seemed a bit thicker (maybe due to cold weather) but I was wondering if anything had changed in the ingredients as I have had a skin reaction in my armpits. I'm not usually sensitive to things. Thanks, Peta

Merry
Merry

Hi Peta
I am unsure if anything has changed in the ingredients, they are listed on the tin, so would assume they are the same. I am new to using this product and I am very impressed it does what it says, keeps odour away. As an aromatherapist, my theory with the skin reaction on your armpits and thicker in consistency is that maybe a particular batch wasn't mixed properly, for example sweet orange oil which is an ingredient, in too high concentration will cause a skin reaction. I had a small bottle of orange essential oil in my pocket one day and the lid was not on properly and it leaked causing a burn like redness on my skin and a stinging sensation which remained for a few days. Maybe use a little less in each application of your current tin and mix well in your hand pre application. Hope this helps.

Thanks Merry

Persis
Persis

Hi All,

I cannot rave about this product more. I sweat excessively which causes odor and I have finally found a product that works...but when I got my next shipment, it was a bit thicker and has now caused a severe irritation under my arms...almost like a burn.

Can we send it back and get another batch?

Compare all 2 No Pong