No Pong

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Philippe

PhilippeCanberra 2600, ACT

Won't use anything else!

I've been using No Pong Original for about 2 years and am so glad i found this product! I never liked using aluminium based anti persperant due to the chemicals and it didnt really work for me in reducing body odour. I was skeptical at first, but i can confidently say that NoPong works REALLY WELL. Even at my hottest and smelliest times as a volunteer firefighter, NoPong has not let me down and lasts all day without reapplication. It smells awesome too and one tub does last quite a while.
Thanks for giving us a great Australian made, natural, plastic free product, keep up the good work!!

Hiking Sweat Fest

I just finished the Cape to Cape hike, carried all of our supplies in the heat, sweated ALOT and went days without access to water to wash. All I used was the Bicarb free No Pong. I literally didnt smell of BO at all the entire hike regardless of how wet with sweat my shirt was. Even my shirt, which wasnt washed for the full 7 sweaty days didnt smell of BO at all!! Very impressed!

• +2
Elise. T

Elise. TMurray Region, NSW

Best product EVER!! Love your pits and give them sweet scented relief.

Just wanted to say, love love love love love love love love love No Pong! Not sure if I said I love it enough though.... Ive been using this product for ages now and I cannot swear by it enough. I use the sensitive version because bi-carb makes my pits break out, dammit! I love the slightly stronger scent of the original but the sensitive is just as nice. And thanks for my Secret Scenta tin...smells fabbo and just the thing for Xmas pits! Deck your pits with dabs of No Pong...tra-lah-lah-lah. Lah-lah-lah-lah! Keep up the delicious No Pong pit work and I will continue to spread the gospel of No Pong to pits everywhere.

Purchased in November 2019 for $7.95.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I love using this product, it takes away any smell, however the only problem I have is it seems to be making my under arms turn darker is this normal?

Purchased in August 2019 at Terry White Chemists for $5.99.

Product good/container bad

The product is good however the container it comes in is very difficult to open and close, and u have to apply it with your fingers which is very messy & you always have to wash your hands after which I dont like every day, they need to rethink the packaging maybe put into some roll-on kit or a different container that is a screw on. And yes I have squeezed it at the sides with two fingers as suggested, Therefore the difficulty of use lets this product down.

Purchased in September 2019.

Tara

TaraGoulburn Valley, VIC

Such an amazing product!

What an incredible product!! After trying both natural and chemical-based deodorants nothing had worked but this product has been life-changing! Not to mention the fact it is eco-friendly with minimal fragrance, the packaging is reusable and you receive incredible customer service.

Purchased in October 2019 at No Pong for $6.95.

Causes Irritation No

Fabulous results are as the name suggests

I've been using this for about 7 months now. My initial impression was it was excellent, however I've been saving my final judgement until Summer's heat. I've just been traveling in the Kimberly...49 degrees heat, sweating profusely (remember this is a deodorant not an antiperspirant) and.... No pong!! I stopped using it for a couple of days when I hit cooler climes and, despite lower temperatures, my pong returned.
A truly excellent product which does as it claims. No pong, no armpit irritation such as even the unscented roll on deodorants cause me.
I'll never use anything else.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jayme

JaymeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely Fabulous. I will never have to worry about being smelly again!

My whole life I struggled to find something as good as this product. Supermarket deodorant has never agreed with me so I thought Id try No Pong. WOW!! I actually ran out and had to go back to wear normal deodorant for a couple of days. Gosh was I upset, back to being smelly and irritated. I now have a subscription with No Pong so that my supply will never run out. Thank you so much for inventing an outstanding product. Fabulous customer service as well. 10/10 all round. X

Purchased in August 2019 for $5.95.

Lisa F.

Lisa F.Perth, WA

Surprisingly amazing product

Purchased in October 2019 for $8.95.

Mandy12

Mandy12Perth, WA

It does what it says

I tried the bi-carb and Bi-carb free. It definitely stops the pong.

The bi-carb free works best for me. The one that contains bi-carb makes me sweaty and gives me a razor burn after shaving.

I have found that as soon as Im not wearing either the pong comes back with a vengeance, I have to scrub several times in the shower to get rid of the smell.

I will purchase it again though as it works better than my rexona.

I would ask though, if the manufacturers could consider using bigger tins as the little tins are really hard to open.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.00.

M NgBelconnen 2617, ACT

Best anti odourant ever found

I tried numerous armpit products available so far, nothing worked as advertised until I tried No Pong Pink Original. It has significantly reduced odour, eventhough still feel wet underarms but a little baby powder helps staying dry. I highly recommend No Pong Original.
I also tried Bicard Free one however it is not as effective as the original tin regarding odour.
Thanks No Pong for making wonderful products.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.95.

SS2017

SS2017Sydney, NSW

No pong no nonsense

The normal deodorant you get from supermarket made my skin itchy, so I used to just not use anything. Then I saw this on Instagram, the price made it riskless to try. Got the bi-carb free one, been using it everyday, no bad feeling on my skin at all! Took it with me on holiday, so small and handy. Hope one day no pong has a roll on version too! No pong is so reasonably priced, in comparison the other so called natural deodorant brands just look like pretentious nonsense that charge you $20 for a bloody roll on. Well done no pong!

Purchased in August 2019 for $9.95.

Kristie

Kristie

Great products

After a few years of disappointment using the usual retail brands of deodorant I began looking for alternatives and noticed an advertisement on Facebook for No Pong. I read the great reviews and took the plunge as I wanted to try a natural product. No longer am I disappointed.
No Pong really does work! It doesn't leave an unpleasant residue and keeps me feeling fresh. Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy this product. Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2019 for $5.95.

LinnyBling

LinnyBlingHunter Region, NSW

Natural Deodorant That Lives up to The Makers Claims- It works!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $6.95.

Jo Hann

Jo HannHunter Region, NSW

This would be perfect if there had been no beeswax in this.

When I ordered no No Pong I was excited. But, reading the ingredients on the tins when I received my order, I realised this is not suitable for vegans as there is beeswax in this. Not realising this,I ordered two tins, an original and a no carb one to try. I won’t be ordering more unless there is a vegan variety. :(

Purchased in September 2019.

Mel

MelCentral Queensland, QLD

WOW!!!!

I just love everything about No Pong, my family and I are on a journey to find completely environmentally friendly products from packaging to products and No Pong ticks all those boxes, No plastics, completely natual product and it works so well .

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $5.95.

Causes Irritation No

Saved me embarrassment on my wedding day!

For years I had trouble with deodorants not doing what they are suppose to do and it wasn't until my wedding that I decided to look for something more natural. I was really worried I was going to feel uncomfortable and paranoid on my wedding day, but thankfully I came across No Pong. It was my saviour. Even stress sweat wasn't an issue! I wish I found this when I was in high school.

Purchased in September 2018 for $7.00.

Val

Val

Love it!

This deodorant is great: all natural, plastic-free, and effective all day long. I really love the fragrance too. I wish it were available in stores near me. Only downside: it can leave white streaks on dark garments, but it easily washes off. Absolutely recommended!

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.95.

Jessie

JessieSydney, NSW

Will be a repeat customer

I was curious about no pong and have been looking into it for some time now.
I wanted to make a shift from the standard retail deodorants as they contain aluminum and other nasties.

I find with retail deodorants leave my arm pits feeling heavy and uncomfortable, almost like it feels swollen.
But with no pong they don't feel this way.

I was nervous because retail deodorants always leave me with a weird 'I can smell the deodorant but I can always just small a hint of my BO' coming through too. I just thought this was normal, until No pong.
from shower to shower my armpits smell fresh.

Thanks No pong! I'll be a return customer. I threw my retail deodorants in the bin 2 days after using No pong. I won't go back to retail deodorants.

Purchased in September 2019 for $6.00.

fiona w

fiona w

Not sure how we would manage summer without it

My daughter is severely disabled. She is now needing deodorant. She melts down if I try to use spray/roll on. She does however like to have cream rubbed onto her legs, so when I found No Pong I was ecstatic. Like a little champion she lifts her arms and with a quick rub all done! Im so thankful for this product, one less fight for this busy mum

Purchased in August 2019 for $5.99.

Ros M.asked

Love this product but my armpits are turning blackish. Why is this? Not sure I'll be able to use it in summer with sleeveless tops

M Ng

Try washing armpits with fresh lemons.

Janese H.
Janese H.

My sister has the same problem, she was thinking of trying the bicarb free one. Have you continued using it?

Ros M.

Yes I have for now as its really good but think I'll have to stop when I get into the sleeveless summer clothes sadly

Petaasked

I have been using No Pong original for 2 years now and have found it super effective. The last tin I bought seemed a bit thicker (maybe due to cold weather) but I was wondering if anything had changed in the ingredients as I have had a skin reaction in my armpits. I'm not usually sensitive to things. Thanks, Peta

Merry
Merry

Hi Peta
I am unsure if anything has changed in the ingredients, they are listed on the tin, so would assume they are the same. I am new to using this product and I am very impressed it does what it says, keeps odour away. As an aromatherapist, my theory with the skin reaction on your armpits and thicker in consistency is that maybe a particular batch wasn't mixed properly, for example sweet orange oil which is an ingredient, in too high concentration will cause a skin reaction. I had a small bottle of orange essential oil in my pocket one day and the lid was not on properly and it leaked causing a burn like redness on my skin and a stinging sensation which remained for a few days. Maybe use a little less in each application of your current tin and mix well in your hand pre application. Hope this helps.

Thanks Merry

Persis
Persis

Hi All,

I cannot rave about this product more. I sweat excessively which causes odor and I have finally found a product that works...but when I got my next shipment, it was a bit thicker and has now caused a severe irritation under my arms...almost like a burn.

Can we send it back and get another batch?

anon

anonasked

I just purchased No pong (bought 2 tins) and I have a red rash after 24hrs of using. Is there anything you would suggest to help or should I just stop using it/

Archie
Archie

I had a similar reaction so I stopped using!