4.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (15) · No (69)

Love this!

I have been using No Pong since mid May 2020 and I love it! So glad that I finally gave it a try! It’s nice to finally have “no pong” at the end of the day and to not have to lug around a can of deodorant “just in case”

Thank you for producing and providing an amazing Australian made and owned product.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$6.00.

Grace Lombardo

Grace LombardoSydney, NSW

Excellent alternative to chemical brands.

Love your product. Only natural product I can trust to do the job plus no nasty chemicals! Also, love that it is Aussie made. Have watched you grow, you deserve all the success :)
Thanks for the smell good times!

Purchased for A$5.95.

'One toiletry you can't go without!' - Absolutely correct

Purchased in February 2020.

Michelle

MichelleKimberley, WA

Can't believe how amazing this is!!

I was given my first tub of No Pong by my daughter because I was trying to cut down my waste and live a more environmentally friendy life. What a huge and pleasant surprise when I found that it actually works!! I have since moved to the Kimberley region of WA- and man it's pretty hot and humid up here- and No Pong does a brilliant job. I'm a school teacher, so believe me when I say if it didn't work the kids would soon let me know. AND great value too :)
I have since gifted No Pong to a friend who is loving it too. I'm looking foirward to trying the

Purchased in November 2019 at No Pong Online for A$7.95.

greysiberia

greysiberia

Amazing stuff!

Have always used the regular formula of No Pong and have always loved it, so when I had the chance to try the new formula of low bicarb and no scent I jumped at the chance. As a long distance runner I need to find something that works with heavy sweating but without irritation. The new formula hits all the boxes. I wouldn't go back to anything else now.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$6.95.

Serge

SergeAdelaide

Works amazingly well

Being keen on using safer more natural products, I'd thought I'd give No Pong a go, have been using it for several weeks now. It's easy enough to apply and has a mild neutral scent, and is really effective in controlling B.O. It's affordable and well priced too. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020.

Nothing like anything!

It melts into the skin like powder. Survived through long and sweaty session at the gym! Keeps the odour at Bay at all times, I've never had such an experience with a product before!

Purchased in February 2020.

My life before and after No Pong

Purchased in February 2020 for A$7.95.

Carol M

Carol M

Only deodorant we buy now!

Initially sceptical about “another” natural deodorant on the market. Glad I did, tried both options with good results and I have sensitive skin. Both hubby and I converts. Try it!

Purchased in April 2020.

Birgit B.

Birgit B.Sydney, NSW

Best deodorant on the market by far!

Purchased for A$9.95.

Dena F.

Dena F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works for me better than any other deodorant

I love No Pong because it stops the underarm smell and it is easy to apply. I love the scented one and I have used the sensitive version, which works just as well. I've tried every single one of the commercial deodorants and antiperspirants in stores. Every one, except the sensitive versions, gave me a red rash or an itchy rash. No Pong is the only one I am not allergic to. No Pong works for me on the hottest summer days and has not discolored my clothes. I wear mostly cotton or cotton mixes.
As I am allergic to a lot of skin products and makeup, so I really thought I was a good example of a highly allergic person. So I'm surprised at some reviews. I guess we are all unique and have to try things for ourselves.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$8.95.

Rubi

RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

I give it try but failed miserable

I love that this product environmentally friendly and I have given it a good tried. The first one was superb no problems at all . However the next No Pong was disappointing. I have developed rash and a very itchy skin. Tonight I decided to cancelled my subscription and will be going back to old deodorant.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$7.95.

Katie williams

Katie williamsHobart, TAS

Best stuff ever

This is the only deodorant that keeps me sweat and stink free! I found after using the original one that my underarms were irritated so I tried the bicarb free one as suggested by the team and haven't looked back! I do find I need to take a break from it every now and then, just so my pits know how good they have it...

Purchased for A$8.00.

Stings my skin!

I luv the smell but sorry, the product stings my skin. After 16 hrs of application, my skin is still sore n discoloured. I also tested on my nose, it really stings! No more no Pong for me

Purchased in June 2019.

MadeleineG

MadeleineGMyocum

Best I've ever used!

Does exactly what it says - stops body odour! Have lived through several summers in the sub-tropics, with our increasingly hotter summers & it works like no other. In January & February when all you seem to do is sweat, it does not let you down. Both the Bicarb & original work equally as well, with once a day application. I like the subtle lemon myrtle fragrance. I've recommended it to friends who have been equally impressed.

Purchased at On-line for A$8.95.

A product that works!

Great product, thank you! Used over the summer and, for me, it worked well even during the long hot days - no odour. It took about two weeks for my body to adjust to get 'back to nature', and i haven't look back. Easy to use. Great size and packaging for travel. Affordable.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$8.95.

Ger

Gerbrisbane

Effective but irritates

I found no pong to be really effective, much better than I would have hoped. It is also really easy to use.

Unfortunately it has caused quite severe irritation to me and so I have had to stop using it while I source another brand.
Also I find the tin difficult /fiddly to open sometimes!

Purchased in January 2020 at Go Vita for A$9.00.

Markus

MarkusIllawarra, NSW

This product actually does what it says!

I just wanted to say how great this product is. No matter what deodorant I was using, there was a point where it became ineffective. What's worse was that I was left with BO and a tacky deodorant mask. I decided to try No Pong. It wasn't easy with so many dodgy products out there, but it has been amazing. BO is gone! And that's over months. My wife and kids are now onto No Pong and we're not going back.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$9.00.

No Pong Fan.

No Pong Fan.Sydney, NSW

One toiletry you can't go without!

No Pong really works! Everyone I have recommended it to says it works better than any other deodorant they have ever tried. Fitness instructors included. It is an effective, affordable product in a compact packaging that fits easily into your bag. Awesome product! Thanks.

Purchased in September 2019.

Oranges

OrangesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It works but has side effects

So happy initially with this product - it really gets rid of all sweat odours however I had a constant low level headache and developed a strange taste in my mouth. Stopped using it and no hedache and no bad taste. Started using again after a fortnight and again constant low level headache and bad taste in mouth ( no other changes in my living conditions) so reluctantly will not use again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for A$9.00.

Ros M.asked

No Pong Original

Love this product but my armpits are turning blackish. Why is this? Not sure I'll be able to use it in summer with sleeveless tops

M Ng
M Ng

Try washing armpits with fresh lemons.

Janese H.
Janese H.

My sister has the same problem, she was thinking of trying the bicarb free one. Have you continued using it?

Ros M.

Yes I have for now as its really good but think I'll have to stop when I get into the sleeveless summer clothes sadly

Petaasked

No Pong

I have been using No Pong original for 2 years now and have found it super effective. The last tin I bought seemed a bit thicker (maybe due to cold weather) but I was wondering if anything had changed in the ingredients as I have had a skin reaction in my armpits. I'm not usually sensitive to things. Thanks, Peta

Merry
Merry

Hi Peta
I am unsure if anything has changed in the ingredients, they are listed on the tin, so would assume they are the same. I am new to using this product and I am very impressed it does what it says, keeps odour away. As an aromatherapist, my theory with the skin reaction on your armpits and thicker in consistency is that maybe a particular batch wasn't mixed properly, for example sweet orange oil which is an ingredient, in too high concentration will cause a skin reaction. I had a small bottle of orange essential oil in my pocket one day and the lid was not on properly and it leaked causing a burn like redness on my skin and a stinging sensation which remained for a few days. Maybe use a little less in each application of your current tin and mix well in your hand pre application. Hope this helps.

Thanks Merry

Persis
Persis

Hi All,

I cannot rave about this product more. I sweat excessively which causes odor and I have finally found a product that works...but when I got my next shipment, it was a bit thicker and has now caused a severe irritation under my arms...almost like a burn.

Can we send it back and get another batch?

anon

anonasked

No Pong

I just purchased No pong (bought 2 tins) and I have a red rash after 24hrs of using. Is there anything you would suggest to help or should I just stop using it/

Archie
Archie

I had a similar reaction so I stopped using!