No Pong

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love it!

This deodorant is great: all natural, plastic-free, and effective all day long. I really love the fragrance too. I wish it were available in stores near me. Only downside: it can leave white streaks on dark garments, but it easily washes off. Absolutely recommended!

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.95.

Causes Irritation No

Will be a repeat customer

I was curious about no pong and have been looking into it for some time now.
I wanted to make a shift from the standard retail deodorants as they contain aluminum and other nasties.

I find with retail deodorants leave my arm pits feeling heavy and uncomfortable, almost like it feels swollen.
But with no pong they don't feel this way.

I was nervous because retail deodorants always leave me with a weird 'I can smell the deodorant but I can always just small a hint of my BO' coming through too. I just thought this was normal, until No pong.
from shower to shower my armpits smell fresh.

Thanks No pong! I'll be a return customer. I threw my retail deodorants in the bin 2 days after using No pong. I won't go back to retail deodorants.

Purchased in September 2019 for $6.00.

Causes Irritation No

Not sure how we would manage summer without it

My daughter is severely disabled. She is now needing deodorant. She melts down if I try to use spray/roll on. She does however like to have cream rubbed onto her legs, so when I found No Pong I was ecstatic. Like a little champion she lifts her arms and with a quick rub all done! Im so thankful for this product, one less fight for this busy mum

Purchased in August 2019 for $5.99.

Causes Irritation No

The best product I have ever bought

This product is amazing. I was almost read to give up on natural deodorant, I was sweating through my work clothes and had an odour by 10am.
A friend suggested this and the difference between this and others on the market was incredible.
10/10 best product on the market would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019.

Smells!!

Don't know what all the positive reviews are about. Very overrated!
It really smells!! If you like the smell of mosquito repellent - then this is for you!
Pleaae don't waste your money :(

Purchased in September 2019 at No Pong.

Amazing product

I work 12 hour days in hospitality in a humid beach town and this is the only natural deodorant I’ve found to work for me. Absolutely would recommend this product

Purchased in August 2019 for $9.95.

AMAZING

I have tried many natural deodorants, none hold a candle to No Pong. I absolutely love that it is natural and keeps BO away all day long. I find application is easy. Squeeze and turn the lid, scrape a pea size amount and apply. No need for re-application through the day. A truly AMAZING natural product.

Only thing that’s really worked

Tried all the natural crystal homemade etc etc options but this is by far my favourite. Love it’s not in plastic as well. Everyone I know is obsessed with it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $6.95.

Loved it at first.

I've now been using it for about 2 months and dark stains have developed in the armpits of my clothes. Two lovely white tops ruined. Unfortunately, I won't be using it again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Online.

Causes Irritation No

An effective deodorant, but a bit messy..

I enjoyed the effectiveness of this deodorant. I bought this due to the fact I really wanted to try natural deodorant that was going to be better for my body. It was definitely effective, however the letdown was the messiness of the product. Having to scrape it out with your fingers and apply got too messy, so I stopped using it.

Purchased at Paddock to Pantry for $10.00.

Causes Irritation No

Best natural deodorant ever!

I have tried sooooo many natural deodorants. They either leave rashes under my arms, are super creamy and feel wet all day or make me smell horrible! I work long days in a gym and train afterwards, and I used to have to wipe my old deodorant off and reapply frequently!
Since using no pong I apply it once in the morning (often around 4am), work all day and train, don't come home until sometimes after 6 and still don't smell AT ALL! Absolutely nothing! It's a life saver! Mum's been using it for months and got me on to it. We are both obsessed and getting everyone we know onto it!!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $6.95.

Extremely disappointed

After reading the amazing reviews on this product, I was really excited to try it for myself! Unfortunately, the excitement wore off pretty quickly after receiving the product. My normal deodorant will get me through at least 6 hours without smelling, however, after using this, I could smell myself within two hours. Extremely disappointed that I have wasted the money. Will not be using ever again and would not recommend the product.

Purchased in August 2019 for $8.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Actually works

I use this because it actually works. Being natural is definitely a great thing.

As to opening the lid, you are not supposed to pry it off, you squeeze the sides and the lid pops open. Still tricky and doesn't always work. I actually messaged the company asking about the lid.

This stuff is AMAZING

I switched to no pong about 3 years ago, after trying every deodorant on the market, getting frustrated with either irritated underarms or it wearing off within a few hours. I recommend no pong to everyone I can, it honestly is incredible stuff!

Causes Irritation No

Itchy red rash ... did I mention itchy?!!

I love this product and used it successfully for a while before it started to affect my underarms - they became so so itchy and red, same story for my husband, daughter, sons. It seems to be quite common, wondering if it affects the normal flora of your armpits? I don't know but I use to love it, but it doesn't love me!

Purchased in April 2019 at Online.

Causes Irritation Yes

Perfect.

I’ve found the perfect natural deodorant. It is light and compact in size, feels great on the skin, lovely faint smell. Just a wonderful product all round. Ten out of ten.

Purchased in January 2018 at Discount Natural Health Products for $9.99.

Causes Irritation No

Really works but the packaging is awful

This deodorant is pretty fantastic, both the original and bicarb work well for me. The tin it comes in however is incredibly difficult to open. People with arthritic hands would have zero chance of being able to open this product. Never put moisturiser on before attempting to open the tin either as you need completely dry hands to have any hope of opening the tin. I want to continue using No Pong, however the tin is too much hassle. Changing to a screw top or any other type of container that doesn't require levering off with fingernails would make the product more accessible to everyone.

Purchased in January 2017.

Didn’t work for me

I had high hopes for this product. It has a nice smell but didn’t stop me ponging. I work in an office all day long in air conditioned comfort. I didn’t think I had a problem with BO until I swapped my normal deodorant for no pong. I could smell myself - not a good sign. I’m now using a natural deodorant I bought locally which has bicarbonate and seems to work. I didn’t try no pong with bicarbonate which might have worked better.

Purchased in March 2019.

Causes Irritation No

I wanted to love it, but I can't.

I wanted to love this product, I really did.
And there are many things to love, it smells fantastic and it does work.

However, applying a thick paste to your armpits is just not nice. Its hard to spread under the arm, I'm sure I ended up using way to much, wondering if I had covered the whole area. Your hands are left sticky and greasy so you have to wash them. You obviously wouldnt want to re apply during the day, I mean YUK, touching sweaty pits to reapply.

If this came in a roll on, or stick, it would be fabulous, but it doesn't and the application side of it has meant I won't be purchasing this again.

Also the tin lid, can be hard to open, I broke a nail trying.

Purchased in December 2018 at No pong for $8.95.

Fantastic

I have super sensitive skin and have struggled to find an effective deodorant I can use. Aerosols are particularly bad for me. I have been using No Pong for 6 months and LOVE it!

Purchased in January 2019.

I have been using No Pong original for 2 years now and have found it super effective. The last tin I bought seemed a bit thicker (maybe due to cold weather) but I was wondering if anything had changed in the ingredients as I have had a skin reaction in my armpits. I'm not usually sensitive to things. Thanks, Peta
Hi Peta I am unsure if anything has changed in the ingredients, they are listed on the tin, so would assume they are the same. I am new to using this product and I am very impressed it does what it says, keeps odour away. As an aromatherapist, my theory with the skin reaction on your armpits and thicker in consistency is that maybe a particular batch wasn't mixed properly, for example sweet orange oil which is an ingredient, in too high concentration will cause a skin reaction. I had a small bottle of orange essential oil in my pocket one day and the lid was not on properly and it leaked causing a burn like redness on my skin and a stinging sensation which remained for a few days. Maybe use a little less in each application of your current tin and mix well in your hand pre application. Hope this helps.Thanks MerryHi All, I cannot rave about this product more. I sweat excessively which causes odor and I have finally found a product that works...but when I got my next shipment, it was a bit thicker and has now caused a severe irritation under my arms...almost like a burn. Can we send it back and get another batch?

I just purchased No pong (bought 2 tins) and I have a red rash after 24hrs of using. Is there anything you would suggest to help or should I just stop using it/
I had a similar reaction so I stopped using!

Has anyone been experiencing pimples whilst using original no pong? Deep ones and also ones right on the surface... reaction or coincidence? Been using for over a month and they come on and off...???
I do also, they don't seem to bother me, just little ones here and there. they don't hurt and they don't seem to last long. I haven't tried the unscented one whether that helps.Hi Caitlin, I stopped using No Pong and the irritation cleared up, then tried it again and the pimples and irritated raw skin came straight back. I feel that the last batch of No Pong is not the same as previous batches I’ve used

No Pong OriginalNo Pong Bicarb Free