16No Pong

• Oily Skin
  • Sensitive Skin
  • Combination Skin
Ease of Application
Works a treat to eliminate smell
High longevity
No aluminium salts

1,659 reviews
Tony
TonySydney, NSW2 posts

needs an applicator

who ever is using this product with fingers and without an applicator and putting under you're arm pit what if you forget to wash youre hands and cause other germs for others did people forget about the pandemic that's still happening or people are so docile from from vaccines and booster shots not to realise this how pathetic that's my review of this product it needs an applicator not worth buying or advertising otherwise or causing more germs and diseases
Lyn
LynSouth West, WA
  Verified Spicy Chai Original

Love this product

I love this product - I tried for years to find an environmentally safe and chemical free deodorant that actually worked and No More Pong is fantastic - everything is sustainable from the tins to postage packaging - the ordering process is intuitive and easy and seamless and delivery is fast - I particularly love this Chai Original fragrance its beautiful and effective and works - love it Show details ·  1
Jannett
JannettCentral Queensland, QLD

many positives

Easy to use, small and doesn't leak in luggage while travelling, absolutely reliable, use it foreveryday use and while exercising. Show details
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.Perth, WA

Excellent product

I have been using this product for 6 years. Fantastic product highly recommend. Show details
Lisa
Lisa5 posts
  Verified Spicy Chai Original

Best Deodorant on the market, that does the job!

Love the product, have tried many different ones. They all do a fantastic job of keeping that Pong away. Is always my go too. Show details ·  1
KNanda
KNanda3 posts
  Original

Like the product but developed a rash on skin

I started using No Pong Original deodorant a couple of weeks ago and really loved it. But after ordering six new ones last weekend, I've developed a terrible rash in my armpits this past week. It's super painful, and even though I've taken a few anti-allergy tablets, it's just getting worse. Now I have no idea what to do with the six new deodorants I bought. Show details
Smell
No Pong
No Pong   DM

Sorry to hear that you have experienced some irritation. We have sent you a PM to assist you further. :)

Lina
LinaSouth Australia2 posts

Highly recommend

I switched to bicarb free no pong because the original had my skin reacting, but at the time I thought it was from a hot, sweaty summer. Within a few days my skin was back to normal and I was still BO free. Show details ·  1
Ruth
RuthMid West, WA5 posts
  Verified Bicarb Free

A non-irritant deodorant that actually works

love this bicarb free no pong!
I’ve been using the bicarb no pong, but I like the bicarb free even more. smooth to put on, works well with neutralizing any BO and doesn’t irritate the skin at all. I also love using all the different aromas it comes in. Show details ·  1
LizR
LizR6 posts
  Verified Cool Lavender Vegan

This deodorant really is no pong

I am very happy with this product. It has a lovely lavender scent and delivers on its ‘no pong’ promise. I have already reordered it. I also love the recyclable containers and having no plastic involved. Show details ·  1
marls7268
marls72682 posts
  Verified Luscious Lime Bicarb Free

New and fresh

Love the new sent very nice I got lime
Also got the new enchanted forest
Both are very nice. Show details ·  1
Smell
Ease of Application
Ashleigh
AshleighSouth West, WA
  Verified Bicarb Free

Best deodorant I’ve found!

Flower power bicarbonate free is the best deodorant. Prevents body odour all day long. Non-irritating. Smells delightful. Recyclable tin that lasts up to a month! Show details ·  1
Susan Clark
Susan ClarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

No more pong!

Brilliant! My partner plays a lot of sport & conventional deodorant just didn't cut it. No pong eliminates any form of odour occurring. Literally no more pong!! Show details ·  1
catherin
catherin

love love love

love this product does what is says lasts all day and it fits into your hand bag for easy travelling Show details ·  1
Shar
Shar3 posts
  Cool Lavender Vegan

Couldn’t be happier

Smells wonderful and was surprised that it worked so well. Am very happy and I even bought my son his own no pong too Show details ·  1
Kellie
KellieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantasmic

I’ve been using no pong for a number of years. I bloody love it! I’ve used most scents as well, but I find the no bicarbonate one the best. It’s a lot smoother. I’ve given the originals to my son who now loves using it too, provided I buy it for him Show details ·  1

tarnya f.
tarnya f. · No Pong

I to have developed lumps under my arms and that is using the bi carb free one. The original made my skin burn after a few days that’s why I had made the switch. I’m going to try the fragrance free vegan one now. It’s so disappointing because there are such lovely scents.

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H. · No Pong

I have been using no pong for approximately 3 months now & absolutely loved it to begin with. I was absolutely wrapped to find a product that worked so well and loved the fact it wasn't a roll on or spray. I highly recommended it to all of my friends and family insisting that they try this awesome Australian made product that actually really works. Unfortunately I too, have a nasty rash thats developed under my arms. My underarm is painfull and the skin has became hard, red & blistered. For the past few weeks I thought it was my shaver causing this rash so I thought I'd stop shaving until it subsided. As it did not settle and continued to get more aggrevated I out 2 and 2 together realising it is where I'm applying no pong daily that the skin is affected. Tonight I thought I'd google to see if anyone one else was having this problem and this is where my search efforts have landed me. Reading through the previous comments in this thread it's evident that this has been a common issue for women using this product going back up to 5 years ago. Im disappointed that there is no warning label on the product to inform you that for some people it may cause a serious irritation to you under arm because I would of then been aware and stopped using the product immediately instead of continuing to feed the rash by using a product that I thought could not very the route case to my problem. Sorry to day but I'm really disappointed in this product and will be informing everyone to stay well clear of using it.

Douglas
Douglas

Hello Rebecca you should try the bi carb free no pong. I was using the other one as well but my skin was sensitive to the bi carb.
I switched to bi carb free and no irritation . You should try this

No Pong   DM

Thank you, Douglas, for sharing your No Pong experience with Rebecca. We greatly appreciate your support! :)

fourkids6704
fourkids6704 · No Pong

I did like using it until I also was getting lumps in armpit so I google this no pong and have read some nasty reviews about people also getting a reaction so I immediately stopped using it, I'm so glad I read some and stopped

Sue
Sue
No Pong   DM

Hi fourkids6704 - sorry for your experience. We have sent you a private message so we can better assist you.

No Pong   DM

Hi Sue - thank you for sharing your No Pong experience. That's greatly appreciated. :)

About No Pong

• No Pong is a solid deodorant that comes in a little tin. You can use your fingers to put it on, applying a pea-sized amount to each armpit. You can also use the back of a nail or a teaspoon.
  • The solid consistency of this deodorant means that it's thicker and less likely to rub off during the day, according to No Pong.
  • Contains no aluminium salts, a contentious ingredient that’s often used in antiperspirant products and can block pores.
  • No Pong ‘anti odourant’ is available in 5 options, Original, Bicarb Free, Vegan, Spicy Chai Original and Spicy Chai Bicarb Free.
  • The products are designed to have a gender-neutral fragrance, incorporating a variety of essential oils for a fresh and natural scent. Others, such as the Vegan No Pong, are fragrance-free.
  • The brand is not tested on animals, but not all of its products are vegan. The No Pong Original and No Pong Spicy Chai ranges have products that contain beeswax, but a new option introduced by the brand simply called ‘Vegan’ contains no animal products.

Points of Praise

• The overwhelming majority opinion amongst reviewers was that No Pong is a deodorant that actually works. It does an outstanding job of keeping body odour at bay.
  • Above all, the longevity of No Pong was appreciated the most. If applying the recommended pea-sized amount to each underarm, this deodorant lasts all day, even during busy days on the go.
  • In many reviewers' opinion, this is better than chemical deodorants, even on hot Aussie summer days and after exercising.

Something to consider

Some reviewers discovered that these deodorants gave them a rash on their underarms. For some, switching to a different No Pong product (e.g. Bicarb Free) helped, but for others this continued to cause irritation. Other effects some people experienced included itchiness, redness and sore lumps. However, it should be noted that the majority of reviewers experienced no reactions.

Compare all No Pong listings
No Pong Spicy Chai Original
No Pong Spicy Chai Original4.9
No Pong Spicy Chai Bicarb Free
No Pong Spicy Chai Bicarb Free4.8
CategoryDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & Antiperspirants
TypeDeodorantDeodorantDeodorantDeodorant