13No Pong

• Oily Skin
  • Sensitive Skin
  • Combination Skin
Ease of Application
Works a treat to eliminate smell
High longevity
No aluminium salts

1,581 reviews
Susan
SusanNew South Wales2 posts

Wonderful product

I love this product works a treat….tried the small tin n then ordered the big one n a small lavender one …..think that says it all….I am allergic to perfumes and other odours but No Pong doesn’t affect me Show details ·  2
Rachel
Rachel

Switched to bicarbonate free

I absolutely love no pong, l started with the original, but unfortunately , l was allergic to it, developed very itchy and red arm pits. Gave my body a rest and have now been a week into bicarbonate free flower power, bit itchy but hopefully will be o.k, Show details ·  1
Lyn
LynSouth West, WA

No more rash

No more itchiness & it works for me, stay smell free Show reply
Kelly C
Kelly CGippsland, VIC3 posts

My go to!! Fav deodorant

I have been using no pong for a few months now and i haven’t gone back to your ‘usual’ supermarket branded deodorants. Absolutely love it. Works wonders! No smells etc Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary

Disappointing

Was only able to use this product for 4 days until I experienced extreme irritation, rashes and pain which lasted for weeks after I stopped using it. It also dosent stop you from perspiring. Although it does prevent oder, I would not recommend. Was very disappointed in this product. Considering this product is mean to be a more organic/natural alternative it was very harmful. Show details
Smell
Ease of Application
No Pong   DM

HI Mary, Truly sorry to hear about your experience using our No Pong Original. I have sent you a PM to better assist you.

Melanie
Melanie
  Verified Original

Best deodorant ever!

Been using No Pong since 2017 when diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I got given a tin by another survivor. Best deodorant I’ve ever used. Definitely no body odour and no stains on my clothes. Show details ·  1
Bekx L.
Bekx L.
  Verified Spicy Chai Bicarb Free

I'm hooked

Such an easy effective product. My nephew started using it and now we are all on board. I now have every one of them (spicy chai no bicarb is my fav) My daughter loves the flower power. Hard to believe that one small tin lasts so long. Show details ·  1
Justine A.
Justine A.3 posts
  Bicarb Free

Itchy armpits

The first few days was great and now my armpits are just itchy all the time.
I thought I was on a winner
**update** I was sent the bicarb free and it was much better! No more itch! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Smell
Ease of Application
Chloe
ChloeSydney, NSW
  Verified Cool Lavender Vegan

Highly recommend!!!

I love this deodorant! It doesn't leave a sticky residue like most other deodorants do. It only took 3-5 days for my body to get used to it but now even if i forget to apply it of a morning i don't smell throughout the day like i would if i forgot any other deodorant. Show details ·  1
Smell
Ease of Application
Sue2 posts

All natural or nothing!

I am currently going through cancer treatment so this all natural product is perfect. I am usually a very hot sweaty mess but I never smell. Thank you for this awesome product. Show details ·  3
judy d.
judy d.
  Verified Original

?????

Cream melts during hot weather I have them in a draw but it's still sloppy Show details
No Pong   DM

Thanks for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that your No Pong seems to have melted. We sent you a message for assistance.

jasper.m
jasper.m2 posts

Awful and painful rash

Switched to No Pong and really liked the smell of the product, however after about a week I developed a fierce and painful rash. I didn’t think it was to do with the deoderant so I kept using it for another week and the rash got much worse. I gave the benefit of the doubt and purchased the bi carb free version and had exactly the same experience. Avoid! Show details
Smell
Ease of Application
Wendy M.
Wendy M.South West, WA

Wow Wow Wow. Amazing

this crap is the bomb...Our granddaughter had really bad B.O. and we got some no-pong to try and oh my ...just can't believe how great it is. So now my better half and myself are using it. Well done . Wish I'd thought of this. It's the bomb. Show details ·  1
Felicity
Felicity

The best deoderant EVER!

This is honestly the BEST deoderant ever! When they say "no pong" they mean it. I love this stuff and I love the fact its all natural, actually works, is in a handy little tin and the best, best price. I have so many good things to say about this product. It honestly works! Show details ·  1
Lynette
Lynette
  Verified Bicarb Free

Bicarb free the best for sensitive skin

I have now tried the no pong bicarb free and have found this much more gentle on my sensitive skin. As I reacted to the bi carb formula I appreciate no pong giving me a sample and its working a treat. Thanks for been a good business and helping your customers Show details ·  1

fourkids6704
fourkids6704 · No Pong

I did like using it until I also was getting lumps in armpit so I google this no pong and have read some nasty reviews about people also getting a reaction so I immediately stopped using it, I'm so glad I read some and stopped

No Pong   DM

Hi fourkids6704 - sorry for your experience. We have sent you a private message so we can better assist you.

No Pong   DM

Hi Sue - thank you for sharing your No Pong experience. That's greatly appreciated. :)

JPo
JPo · Original

I too have developed lumps in one armpit after using no pong original for ~4 weeks. The pain is extreme. I just hope it’s nothing sinister. I will give this product to a friend who will be able to analyse the ingredients - stay tuned. What really surprised me about this product is that there is no seal, or anything stopping anybody adding something nasty whilst on supermarket shelves. It’s a shame really; the product seems to work well otherwise.

No Pong   DM

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with No Pong and we're sorry to hear that you experienced sensitivity to the product. We will be sending you a PM to assist you further.

Kat
Kat

I’ve been using no-pong for a few years now and recently I too have had bad rashes and a painful lump under my arms, I use the bi-carb free ones mostly.

No Pong   DM

Hi Kat, Thank you for reaching out, and we are very sorry to hear about the irritation you are experiencing. I will be sending you a PM to assist you further.

Jodie M.
Jodie M. · No Pong

I had been using the original new pong for a while now, however after starting a new tin, I now have what looks like burns around the edge of where I apply (but no itching). Has anyone else experienced this?

No Pong   DM

Thanks for your feedback and we're sorry to hear about your No Pong experience, Jodie. We sent you a PM for assistance.

Kirsty-Lee B.
Kirsty-Lee B.

I've just brought the vegan one and I applied this morning after shaving and it's really irritating. I hope it settles down.

No Pong   DM

Hi Kirsty-Lee, thanks for your feedback. We sent you a private message for assistance :)

About No Pong

• No Pong is a solid deodorant that comes in a little tin. You can use your fingers to put it on, applying a pea-sized amount to each armpit. You can also use the back of a nail or a teaspoon.
  • The solid consistency of this deodorant means that it's thicker and less likely to rub off during the day, according to No Pong.
  • Contains no aluminium salts, a contentious ingredient that’s often used in antiperspirant products and can block pores.
  • No Pong ‘anti odourant’ is available in 5 options, Original, Bicarb Free, Vegan, Spicy Chai Original and Spicy Chai Bicarb Free.
  • The products are designed to have a gender-neutral fragrance, incorporating a variety of essential oils for a fresh and natural scent. Others, such as the Vegan No Pong, are fragrance-free.
  • The brand is not tested on animals, but not all of its products are vegan. The No Pong Original and No Pong Spicy Chai ranges have products that contain beeswax, but a new option introduced by the brand simply called ‘Vegan’ contains no animal products.

Points of Praise

• The overwhelming majority opinion amongst reviewers was that No Pong is a deodorant that actually works. It does an outstanding job of keeping body odour at bay.
  • Above all, the longevity of No Pong was appreciated the most. If applying the recommended pea-sized amount to each underarm, this deodorant lasts all day, even during busy days on the go.
  • In many reviewers' opinion, this is better than chemical deodorants, even on hot Aussie summer days and after exercising.

Something to consider

Some reviewers discovered that these deodorants gave them a rash on their underarms. For some, switching to a different No Pong product (e.g. Bicarb Free) helped, but for others this continued to cause irritation. Other effects some people experienced included itchiness, redness and sore lumps. However, it should be noted that the majority of reviewers experienced no reactions.

Compare all No Pong listings
No Pong Spicy Chai Bicarb Free
No Pong Spicy Chai Bicarb Free4.9
No Pong Spicy Chai Original
No Pong Spicy Chai Original4.9
CategoryDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & AntiperspirantsDeodorants & Antiperspirants
TypeDeodorantDeodorantDeodorantDeodorant