No Pong

• Causes Irritation Yes (12) · No (56)

No Pong Fan.

No Pong Fan.Sydney, NSW

One toiletry you can't go without!

No Pong really works! Everyone I have recommended it to says it works better than any other deodorant they have ever tried. Fitness instructors included. It is an effective, affordable product in a compact packaging that fits easily into your bag. Awesome product! Thanks.

Purchased in September 2019.

Oranges

OrangesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It works but has side effects

So happy initially with this product - it really gets rid of all sweat odours however I had a constant low level headache and developed a strange taste in my mouth. Stopped using it and no hedache and no bad taste. Started using again after a fortnight and again constant low level headache and bad taste in mouth ( no other changes in my living conditions) so reluctantly will not use again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for $9.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
amy8833

amy8833

No good

Tested for a few days at home and seemed ok. First time leaving the house... it was a total failure and a complete embarrassment. I don't understand the good reviews. I have never in my life ponged like that.

Purchased in February 2020 for $6.99.

Causes Irritation No

Better than commercial even on my boyfriend.

I bought it for myself but asked my boyfriend to try it to really give it a test. He is a head chef and spends 50hrs a week in a hot kitchen and always comes home stinking! He also often plays computer games that stress him out and he also always stinks afterwards even with heaps of his rexona on. Ever since he started using no pong he hasn’t smelt once! He puts it on at night after a shower and it lasts easy 24hrs with never a hint of a smell! I can’t believe how good it is! When it’s really hot you still sweat a little but don’t smell at all!!

Purchased in February 2020 for $4.00.

Absolutely Amazing Product!

I’ve been using no pong for well over a year now and absolutely love this product, it is natural, doesn’t irritate my skin and keeps me feeling fresh all day.

Maddi

MaddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for me

I tried this yesterday. I work in a physically demanding job and it just doesn't work when you sweat excessively. It might work if you sit at a desk all day and don't have to move around much. I got home just after lunch and couldn't wait to get in the shower because I could smell myself and I smelt so bad. The application is a bit odd and considering how much product you get in the tin, it works out to be very expensive compared to regular deodorant.

Purchased in February 2020 for $6.00.

Jynnan Tonnyx

Jynnan TonnyxPerth, WA

No Pong - Exactly

Purchased in November 2019 for $6.95.

Demi

DemiSouth West, WA

Good and bad

Really really good smell wise, playing sport and full days of swimming and no smell. I unfortunately am going to stop using it though, it has made my underarms a darker shade which is a shame :( have almost finished my first tin and have noticed the darker skin. Hopefully they will fix this problem and I will keep buying

Purchased in January 2020.

Causes Irritation No

Far better than I ever expected

Purchased in January 2020 for $10.00.

Verafitch

VerafitchSydney, NSW

Works!

This really works and that’s why I’m giving it four starts. Because it’s natural and it works! That aside . I don’t like the smell, I wish it was more of a floral scent or something more feminine. It smells too much like lemon myrtle which is a turn off for me. More scents would be awesome.

It’s only my first week, and I don’t know how long this tin will last me. Im not sure if I’m applying correctly but I would like a wipe on type container rather than using my fingers.
Awesome product however. Will continue to buy depite the small inconveniences. :)

Purchased at Nourished Life.

Duey

DueySydney, NSW

Absolutely amazed by this product!

I've received my nopong just before my touch footy game and what shall I say I'm so amazed by this product. 90 min touch footy and absolutely no smell and on top it's 100% natural - I'm absolutely thrilled and can't stop telling everyone about it. Definitely going to order again :)
Thank you so much!
Duey

Purchased in January 2020 for $5.95.

tee

teePerth, WA

AMAZING

If you're on the fence about buying this product... just buy it.
I've tried plenty of natural deodorants and there all a bit crap, so my hopes weren't too high trying this one but wow, I was surprised. I went for a huge walk the first day I wore it in like 35 degree heat, sweating like mad, and at the end I didn't smell at all.
Yes, the tin is small and you apply it with your fingers - but that's not even a big deal once you realize how good it is. I'd love if it were cheaper but whatever, I'll be using it forever now.

Purchased in February 1992 at urban revolution for $9.95.

Belsy

Belsy

Great for no smell but sweaty and dark underarms

I love the fact you don’t smell using no pong. I don’t love the application process as it’s messy and the product does mark clothes (particularly dark ones, you get white marks!!). Also doesn’t reduce the sweat so sweat marks on clothes and sweaty feeling is still an issue for me. Have also noticed my underarms getting darker which is a common complaint.

Purchased in September 2019 for $6.00.

Isabelle V.

Isabelle V.Perth, WA

I wish it didn't cause a rash

I loved this product for 2 months before i started getting rashes under my arms.. so I tried the bicarbonate free variety and it happened again but only on one side... at first i thought it was a reaction due to having just shaved but it came back again after a break. Looks like it's back to aluminium until I find another one without that actually works like no pong without the skin irritation

Causes Irritation Yes
Jay

JayPerth, WA

No more store bought deoderant for me!

I LOVE it! I'm a chick that sweats, ALOT. And because I'm a tea drinking, I generally get a not so plesant smell out of my armpits from the tea. But now, since using no pong, NO MORE SMELLS! I work 7 hour night fill shifts and not a bad smell on me. And the best part, is its not sticky. No more waiting for deoderant to dry under my armpits. Just rub it on and your good to go! Body odor Removal, Non sticky, Only $1 more than normal deoderants, Cute small packaging, Monthly subscription options, vegan, allergin friendly.

Purchased in December 2019 for $7.95.

RachelW

RachelWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great but...

No pong works and does what it says it should. Cover smell but does not stop sweating.
The only thing wrong is I find when I was wearing it, it was staining the underarms of my work shirts perhaps from the coconut oil that is in it? When I contacted the company to ask if this is the case they said they hadn't received any other complaints about this but I have no other reason as to what else would have caused it as this is all I changed.
I have since gone back to using antiperspirant as I have read alot of reviews saying it has stained people's underarms. This did not happen to me but did not want to continue use just in case & also did not want oil stain on any other clothes!

Amazing product!

I have been using the bicarb Free No Pong and absolutely love it! I used to worry that I would smell especially if wearing synthetic material on a hot day, but I will never have to worry again with No Pong. It lasts all day on hot and humid days and I love the packaging too. Highly recommend 5/5!

Hawseen adhamy

Hawseen adhamyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its amazing you have to try it.

I have been using No pong for over a year and i honestly cant live without it. I have used other deodrants that have never worked for me and have used expensive ones that kept stinging my under arm and was still sweating alot. Since i found no pong i have never used any other deodrants no pong has helpt me alot with the sweating and the stingingness and its the best thing i have found. Honestly cant recommend this enough try it you wont be disappointed i promise. And best thing about no pong it actually lasts you a long time :)

Purchased in January 2019 for $35.00.

Causes Irritation No

Will buy this for the rest of my life!

Purchased in November 2019.

Philippe

PhilippeCanberra 2600, ACT

Won't use anything else!

I've been using No Pong Original for about 2 years and am so glad i found this product! I never liked using aluminium based anti persperant due to the chemicals and it didnt really work for me in reducing body odour. I was skeptical at first, but i can confidently say that NoPong works REALLY WELL. Even at my hottest and smelliest times as a volunteer firefighter, NoPong has not let me down and lasts all day without reapplication. It smells awesome too and one tub does last quite a while.
Thanks for giving us a great Australian made, natural, plastic free product, keep up the good work!!

Ros M.asked

Love this product but my armpits are turning blackish. Why is this? Not sure I'll be able to use it in summer with sleeveless tops

M Ng
M Ng

Try washing armpits with fresh lemons.

Janese H.
Janese H.

My sister has the same problem, she was thinking of trying the bicarb free one. Have you continued using it?

Ros M.

Yes I have for now as its really good but think I'll have to stop when I get into the sleeveless summer clothes sadly

Petaasked

I have been using No Pong original for 2 years now and have found it super effective. The last tin I bought seemed a bit thicker (maybe due to cold weather) but I was wondering if anything had changed in the ingredients as I have had a skin reaction in my armpits. I'm not usually sensitive to things. Thanks, Peta

Merry
Merry

Hi Peta
I am unsure if anything has changed in the ingredients, they are listed on the tin, so would assume they are the same. I am new to using this product and I am very impressed it does what it says, keeps odour away. As an aromatherapist, my theory with the skin reaction on your armpits and thicker in consistency is that maybe a particular batch wasn't mixed properly, for example sweet orange oil which is an ingredient, in too high concentration will cause a skin reaction. I had a small bottle of orange essential oil in my pocket one day and the lid was not on properly and it leaked causing a burn like redness on my skin and a stinging sensation which remained for a few days. Maybe use a little less in each application of your current tin and mix well in your hand pre application. Hope this helps.

Thanks Merry

Persis
Persis

Hi All,

I cannot rave about this product more. I sweat excessively which causes odor and I have finally found a product that works...but when I got my next shipment, it was a bit thicker and has now caused a severe irritation under my arms...almost like a burn.

Can we send it back and get another batch?

anon

anonasked

I just purchased No pong (bought 2 tins) and I have a red rash after 24hrs of using. Is there anything you would suggest to help or should I just stop using it/

Archie
Archie

I had a similar reaction so I stopped using!