9Dove Go Fresh Scent Deodorant

Ease of Application
Pleasing scents
Non-sticky formula
Didn't sting when applied
Brand Manager for Dove? Claim your listing.

Mye
MyeSydney, NSW36 posts

Lovely smell

I have been using the roll on version of this product for years. Found it to be effective without irritating my armpit. I like its smell too. Show details
Lynne C.
Lynne C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Something has changed with this product

This product was great, something has changed now a recent purchase for both my daughter and I have noticed the difference it no longer works. I am not sure if it was a bad batch or a change in there formula... but a full container has just been thrown in the bin. Show details
Meryll Stanley
Meryll StanleyCoomalie, NT8 posts

non-sticky, affordable

This deodorant is a life-saver for a sweaty human being like me! This does not make my skin feel sticky and it dries up pretty quickly. I love this product and its scent is beautiful Show details
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

A good deodorant to try

I have bought and used this several times when it's been on sale. This deodorant smells nice and fresh, and is semi easy to use. It's a cream deodorant, so it comes on white onto my underarms, and sometimes the cream goes onto the outside of the container when I close it after use. I don't mind using this deodorant, it's okay and fine enough to use, nothing too special about it or wrong with it. Show details
Jazz
Jazz

Problematic deodorant

I was so excited to try this product especially since the deodorant smelt good and was made by Dove. When I switched to this deodorant I begun to get painful big boils under my arms repeatedly between the both of my pits. I didn’t have this problem with secret, so I will be switching back.

Kelly
Kelly

Smells bad after a few months

Would not recommend. I bought two, both of which smelt like chemicals after a few months the smell is nice at first but it is unusable now :/ Very disappointed!!

Sam
SamIloilo

Fresh!

I had this in a stick form and I loved it. It smells good like you just got out of the shower. I did not have any stains when I used this. It kept my underarm dry and fresh all day long. I did not feel any sweat. I apply this once, in the morning, before I go to school and I don't reapply anymore before I have soccer training and I still don't feel any sweat throughout my training.

Kira Ahlbrecht
Kira AhlbrechtBangor

I’ve tried the lot!

Yes I have tried the lot... every new deodorant that comes on the market and up until now I have been a hard woman to please because I’ve always had an ‘if only’ with every one... the price, the smell, the consistency or ‘the performance let me down’... At last I have found a deodorant that has no ‘ if only’s’ because it hits the bullseye for me in every way ...it’s affordable, pleasant-to -usable and earns the ticks on all scores. A great product I’m happy to stick with.
Affordable
Jesica Sprow
Jesica SprowFulton

Pleasant to Use

Deodorants sometimes feel too sticky when they are roll-ons, or the powder goes everywhere if they are the powder spray type. I find your Go Fresh product pleasant to use and effective in keeping me dry and nice to be near right around the clock and comfortable too. Thank you for putting a very nice product on the market.

Tanner Boitel
Tanner BoitelChayton

No Sting No Stink

I don’t know which one is the most important, because both those things are too horrible to contemplate if you are unfortunate enough to buy a deodorant that either stings your tender underarm area or is so heavily scented, it can be smelled a mile off as it overpowers your favourite perfume. Not so with the subtle Dove fragrance and its no- sting performance on your skin. I like the fact I used it after hair removal and it still did not sting me. Good product , good price and now has another happy user .
Its no- sting performance on your skin
Brook Lavell
Brook LavellHASTINGS ON HUDSON

Value!

My daughter left hers behind in my bathroom and by accident I picked it up and used it when I got out of the shower .. I’d always been faithful to another brand before, but it turned out to be ‘a blessing in disguise’ kind of mistake because I found it to be much better than the one I was faithful to, so from that day on I switched to your Dove Go Fresh Deodorant because I found it to be the better product in every way and cheaper than the one I was using before .
better product in every way
Shirley Farmsworth
Shirley FarmsworthKirkwood

No Sting

I hate deodorants that sting... ouch. I hate deodorants that feel like glue too. It’s usually one or the other .How happy was I to find this one that smells heavenly and is comfortable to wear as well because it is non- sticky , but most of all I like, no, I love the fact that it keeps on working, so for twenty four hours until I hit the shower again , I smell sweet, feel comfortable and don’t have to worry that I am not as fresh as I could be. Thanks for a great product .
I love the fact that it keeps on working
Tarah Garney
Tarah GarneyBurnsville

Confidence

I like this product very much indeed because I don’t like the worry that my deodorant might have let me down. It has happened in the past because I do manual work and I perspire profusely, but I never ever need to give that a second thought since I’ve been wearing this deodorant. I go to work fresh and stay fresh all day with this one. Since I’ve been using it I feel total confidence that I am always nice to be near, a pleasure I never had before finding Dove . Just thought I’d write to say thank you for making this product available
Stays fresh all day
Jenny Sherbon
Jenny SherbonBethel

It's a must for me

I believe this is a new scent in the deodorant collection Go fresh from Dove.

This new one is just as long lasting and I like the fresh lemon-y scent. It contains 0% Alcohol. All the deodorants in the Go fresh-series I've tried do not leave those nasty white marks on garments. It's a roll-on deodorant (a liquid cream), I think the roll-on sticks are more long-lasting than the non-roll-ons (the "dry" deodorants). I'll definitely repurchase this Go fresh deodorant.
Love the scent

Marise Lazic
Marise LazicRoxie

My next best friend

I was always hoping that one day I would find a deodorant that lived up to it's claims. How happy was I, when a few months ago I tried Dove Go Fresh Scent Deodorant? I use it every day now and I just love the fact that it doesn't feel sticky or dry and powdery. I feel fresh all day long and I love the fragrances. It's a definate must to keep in my bag.
reliable, inexpensive

No questions yet

About Dove Go Fresh Scent Deodorant

Dove states that it designed its Go Fresh Scent range with a focus on ‘uplifting’ scents that aren’t diluted simply because they’re in a deodorant. This focus on fragrance is balanced with nourishment for your skin and body.

All of the products in the Go Fresh range are alcohol-free, and contain a quarter of moisturising cream in their formulation.

Here’s what reviewers thought

• Reviewers who used the deodorants in this range found the scents fresh and pleasant.
  • Those trying out the Dove Go Fresh range also found the deodorants dry to apply, stating that it had a non-sticky formulation.
  • The fact that this deodorant didn’t sting when applied was also a definite plus point for reviewers, as the product didn't cause irritation and was gentle on skin.
CategoryDeodorants & Antiperspirants