Very happy

Very professional, efficient and responsive. Personal with one contact person. There were no hassles in transitioning from a partnership to company trustee structure. Wished I had moved earlier as each year took effort to providing all the information to accountant and fees were escalating. Now paper work is close to zero. Tax and auditing now a breeze and all at very reasonable fees.

Compelling platform for your SMSF

If your SMSF is a simple blend of ASX listed stocks and Cash, then this is the platform for you. The costs are way below industry averages while the service offered is above. Extremely satisfied that I made the switch.

High level of care, professionalism and attention to detail

Bell Direct SMSF Service, made my transition into a SMSF as easy and painless as it could ever be. Their level of care, professionalism and attention to detail was outstanding

Thank you for providing us with a product review. Our team really appreciate it.

Worth the change, great service and friendly advisors

Looking for a better admin service for SMSF, look no further. For efficient reply and reasonable cost you can't beat this combination.

We appreciate you taking the time to review our service offering. Thank you!

Great service at a great price

I have been a Bell Direct Share broking client for many years but only recently moved my administration to Bell/Direct/SuperGuardian.
The transfer process was seamless, responses to any queries are always punctual and the cost is less than half my previous costs.
Overall an excellent service and really should've moved years ago.

Thank you for your product review, much appreciated.

The best thing I ever did.

I thought of moving to Bell Direct SMSF Services for several years. Wish I had done it sooner. I have no regrets. Great service. Very helpful and patient.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a product review. We hope you continue to enjoy the service we provide.

Highly integrated, professional service at a realistic fee. We could not be happier with Bell and Superguardian. Its a credit you have simplified a simple process that was hidden in mystique and archaic systems. Well done.

Thank you Geoff, much appreciated.

Bell Direct SMSF Service

The compliance procedures are excellent. Always get a prompt response to a query. The service is excellent. Well done team.

Thank you Julie. Much appreciated!

TOP NOTCH

SuperGuardian top notch ......... very satisfied with the friendly and professional service provided by the team ....... my SMSF has never had it better ............. good integration of broking [Bell Direct], accounting and compliance.

Thank you for the feedback Sav, much appreciated.

Very happy I switched my SMSF to Bell & Superguardian

Excellent on line info, easily accessed. All staff have been very helpful every time I have contacted them.
No need for awkward office visits ( time,distance, parking etc), it's all done online.
A saving of over 60% p.a. in fees from the previous manager, has made a significant difference to the bottom line

We appreciate you taking the time to review our service offering David. Thank you!

The best in service, value and technology

I have been using Bell/SuperGuardian SMSF service for a couple of years now, having previously done the accounting for my SMSF by excel sheet to a traditional accounting service.

Service by the SuperGuardian team is perfect, response is prompt and they always keep me up to date with my SMSF. My costs are about halved from previous, and the best part is the technology that allows all of my transaction recording to be automated. I literally do no more accounting on my SMSF other than confirming a few transactions a month; the hard work is all completed by SuperGuardian without me having to lift a finger, allowing me to completely focus my time on other things, such as looking for investments. I cannot recommend this service highly enough. The value to me is much, much higher than the relatively small fees.

I am tracking my SuperGuardian SMSF using Lincoln Stock Doctor Portfolio Director, which also links to BellDirect to automatically record trades. All I do is buy and sell. I do not spend even one minute doing any accounting for my SMSF any longer. In total I spend less on accounting and advisory fees than ever, with higher standards of service than ever, and I have to do the least work ever. win win

We love getting feedback like this, thank you James!

Outstanding Service!!

I had an existing SMSF and joined Bell Direct’s service just over 2 years ago.

At first I was a bit sceptical because the fees are half what I was paying my Accountant, but now I can honestly say it was the best decision. I love the online information, the fact I don’t have to file away every piece of paper and was able to pay for advice this year with all the super changes without having to go to a financial adviser. It’s interesting how no investment adviser has any interest in dealing with you unless you sign up to a full ongoing arrangement!

Highly recommend these guys! Outstanding service.

Thank you for your feedback Tamara. We are glad to hear you are enjoying our service.