Bell Direct SMSF Service

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bell Direct SMSF Service

Jmocha
JmochaQueensland

Great service and products

I have dealt with a few brokers and found bell service to be the best among 3 previous services. Very good platform and easy to navigate and the agents have always been very helpful. The share trading prices are very competitive and like the research reports which is very helpful.

Mark Raffaele
Mark Raffaele

Excellent Service!

This team are thorough, professional, patient, and extremely meticulous with the work. They have gained my utmost trust in there product offering and make it seem easy. I wish more companies would provide the AAA service that this company does truly a breath of fresh air. I wish I had moved earlier....
Thankyou so much
Mark

DavidP
DavidPPerth, WA

Very happy

Very professional, efficient and responsive. Personal with one contact person. There were no hassles in transitioning from a partnership to company trustee structure. Wished I had moved earlier as each year took effort to providing all the information to accountant and fees were escalating. Now paper work is close to zero. Tax and auditing now a breeze and all at very reasonable fees.

Peter
PeterMelbourne

Compelling platform for your SMSF

If your SMSF is a simple blend of ASX listed stocks and Cash, then this is the platform for you. The costs are way below industry averages while the service offered is above. Extremely satisfied that I made the switch.

Find out how Bell Direct SMSF Service compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

High level of care, professionalism and attention to detail

Bell Direct SMSF Service, made my transition into a SMSF as easy and painless as it could ever be. Their level of care, professionalism and attention to detail was outstanding

Patto
PattoNORMANVILLE

Worth the change, great service and friendly advisors

Looking for a better admin service for SMSF, look no further. For efficient reply and reasonable cost you can't beat this combination.

Great service at a great price

I have been a Bell Direct Share broking client for many years but only recently moved my administration to Bell/Direct/SuperGuardian.
The transfer process was seamless, responses to any queries are always punctual and the cost is less than half my previous costs.
Overall an excellent service and really should've moved years ago.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Fussy
FussySydney, NSW

The best thing I ever did.

I thought of moving to Bell Direct SMSF Services for several years. Wish I had done it sooner. I have no regrets. Great service. Very helpful and patient.

Geoff
GeoffMandurah

Highly integrated, professional service at a realistic fee. We could not be happier with Bell and Superguardian. Its a credit you have simplified a simple process that was hidden in mystique and archaic systems. Well done.

Bell Direct SMSF Service

The compliance procedures are excellent. Always get a prompt response to a query. The service is excellent. Well done team.

TOP NOTCH

SuperGuardian top notch ......... very satisfied with the friendly and professional service provided by the team ....... my SMSF has never had it better ............. good integration of broking [Bell Direct], accounting and compliance.

Very happy I switched my SMSF to Bell & Superguardian

Excellent on line info, easily accessed. All staff have been very helpful every time I have contacted them.
No need for awkward office visits ( time,distance, parking etc), it's all done online.
A saving of over 60% p.a. in fees from the previous manager, has made a significant difference to the bottom line

James L
James LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best in service, value and technology

Outstanding Service!!

I had an existing SMSF and joined Bell Direct’s service just over 2 years ago.

At first I was a bit sceptical because the fees are half what I was paying my Accountant, but now I can honestly say it was the best decision. I love the online information, the fact I don’t have to file away every piece of paper and was able to pay for advice this year with all the super changes without having to go to a financial adviser. It’s interesting how no investment adviser has any interest in dealing with you unless you sign up to a full ongoing arrangement!

Highly recommend these guys! Outstanding service.

David T
David Tasked

Does Bell Direct trade options

Sam
Samasked

I have established my SMSF about 6 years ago and I always have been with esuperfund. They do all the accounting, compliance, pension etc by online. They require you to open an account with Commsec and they are able to get electronic copies of all trading transactions as well as financial transactions. there are few few queries that you are required to answer at the end of the year. I believe it is very much like Bell Direct but they do not provide any advice. Everything is online. They do have a website with excellent information but you have to read the information and make your decisions. They charge about $899 plus actuarial certificate charge of approximately $250. The service is comparatively cheap if you want to do all the work without any advice. They do not have an advisory service.

My question is, how does esuperfund compare with Bells Direct? What are the pros and cons of each one of them?

Any views will be greatly appreciated.

ServiceBell Direct SMSF ServiceSend a private message
werl
werlasked

Hi' my name is Werner.
I am using B/D for my Private investment already.
I am thinking of Transferring my SMSF also to B/D and Super Guardian .
Could You send me Information on how to go about.

Thank You!