SuperConcepts
See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SuperConcepts

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees
Rosie
RosieSydney, NSW

Improvement in service

Since the migration the team have really stepped up their service and very happy overall with the service. The team could work on their response time and their processing of Tax returns.

Sallyanne
SallyanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well-rounded service with great client perks

I've used SuperConcepts administration services within my financial advisory practice for almost 10 years and I couldn't be happier. The dashboard is easy to use and provides us with a great overview of our client's SMSFs - I really can't imagine working without it.

What sets this company apart is the over-arching support we receive.

The customer service from the support team is always timely but having access to free monthly training and the technical knowledge from the likes of Graeme Colley is invaluable to us.

I would highly recommend.

Zara T
Zara TSydney, NSW

Great Improvement

It goes without saying, dealing with SuperConcepts during their Migration was frustrating & i was considering going elsewhere. They have however taken feedback on board and the last few months i have seen such a great improvement with their customer service team. They are the company I signed up with 10 years ago.

Appalling and unprofessional

One of the worst providers of financial services I’ve experienced in over 2 decades of working in financial advice. The staff are incompetent, lack training, unresponsive, have a high turnover and have poor communication. I wouldn’t recommend SuperConcepts to anyone.

Steve N.
Steve N.

Service is no longer their objective

Richard T.
Richard T.Sydney, NSW

Is anyone initiating a class action against SuperConcepts (owned by AMP now) for totally incompetent processing errors, what appears to be offshore processing (without prior advice) which is only way I can understand slow processing/communication?

Rob
Rob

Excellent Customer Service

We have been with SuperConcepts for over 7 years , for our funds administration , financial reporting , tax admin , auditing etc .
we have always found them to be promt , reliable and very helpful in helping us resolve various issues over the years .
I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who would like to contract out the burden of SMSF admin
Rob Jeffries

Brand Manager B.SuperConceptsSend a private message

Hi Rob - Thanks very much for your review and it's great to hear from our long-term clients! We're glad that we've been able to assist you with prompt and reliable service and we look forward to continuing the relationship. Thanks again!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Go somewhere else if you want Service!

Acting on the advise from our Financial adviser, we are wanting to wind up our SMSF. Getting Superconcepts mobilised to process this request is impossible. Responses to emails are tardy at best. Every time there is a response, it's from a different person - no consistency. Only a 'Group' enquiry email box to send questions to. To top it off ... they should cancel their 1300 number, because nobody answers it !!! Seriously this company is to be avoided if you want any service at all.

Rose
RoseVictoria

Terrible customer service

Rang FOUR times trying to speak to a consultant regarding my SMSF , told each time I’d get a call back still waiting. Don’t bother going through this company as there is no contact, or customer service. Terrible service.

Charles S.
Charles S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thorough, timely and good value

Year after year of precise, thorough and accurate adminstration of our super fund. You decide the investments, SuperConcepts does the rest - including ensuring trustees keep the rules. Cost,
Less than 0.5%.

SuperConceptsSuperConceptsSend a private message

Hi Charles! It's great to hear from long-term customers so thanks for letting us know your thoughts. We look forward to continuing to help you with your SMSF needs.

Poor and slow service

It takes a very long time to get any information from Super Concepts - months in fact, to receive reports that can be generated in seconds. It also takes a very long time for any request at all to be actioned. I have been repeatedly asked for information I have already provided, and it then takes Super Concepts months to act on it, in the meantime asking me for the information again.

RefBar
RefBarSydney, NSW

Disgusting Customer Focus

Not using aggressive language will be difficult. Where do I start ? For 6 months you took out double of my fees before I noticed. To get this investigated and refunded took almost 3 months. Second, you withdraw money from my account for my tax which you don't tell me about. When you finally do get me to sign my tax paperwork, the very first request says you are STILL waiting for me to sign it. Then I get a reminder within 2 days (at least you are quick at something !!). THEN I get told I didn't get an instruction for signing the documents that I never got. Don't take your time when it suits you and then bust my crap to get something done. I'm disgusted

Appalling Customer Service

It took me over 18 months to wind up my SMSF with these clowns. Very poor, incorrect and slow advice from a constantly-changing adviser. This drawn-out process cost me an extra year of outrageous fees. My financial adviser and I were repeatedly asked for documents that had already been provided (more than once) and then months between contacts.

If you need an SMSF, I would strongly advise you to look elsewhere.

SuperConceptsSuperConceptsSend a private message

What a poor service level & rude customer service

Terrible service

Sent a rollover request in for a client in on the 23rd March 2021. This still has not been completed. No one has called me or the client to explain the reasons why. The latest email was sent after I requested someone call me to explain - still no call. I've been an adviser for nearly 30 years and I've never had the lack of service and respect like this - not even a call, come on it's not that hard.