• Rates and Fees

Disappointing, Super Concepts

10 years.
The first 7years were fine, the last 3years have been disappointing and frustrating. Tax returns have been submitted late the last 3 years straight. Glad to have left

Tom M.

Tom M.Sydney, NSW

A truly quality service — highly tailored to our personal needs

We have used SuperConcepts for many years. Our portfolio is complex and actively managed, with a range of “alternative” assets. Requests we have made for specialised reports have been met with prompt, accurate and courteous assistance. We highly recommend the service for self-managed superannuation portfolios.

Peter J.

Peter J.

Ongoing efficient & value for money service

We have used Super Concepts for Administration of our SMSF since 2013. The service, access to information and communication has been of a very high standard. The Dashboard has also been a very useful feature of the package.

SuperConcepts Review

1 5 years
2 I have been very satisfied with the company.Efficient service and follow up from all Client advisors used and good educational facilities with regular meetings organized on the legal and technical aspects.

Martin Roberts

Martin RobertsIllawarra, NSW

Great team and platform!

SuperConcepts have really looked after us. We had a terrible experience with a previous administrator however since moving to SuperConcepts we are confident that we are in good hands. The SuperConcepts team and platform are fantastic.

Kerry Daly

Kerry DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive client-centric ethos

Super Concepts have administered my 86 year old Mother's SMSF from inception, and this may well be close to 30 years. Jessica Romeo initially sent and then responded to and resolved my email query at 9.10 pm in the evening. Thankyou Jessica, your service ethic and commitment to your role is exemplary.

Majaha

MajahaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Latest technology and very informative seminars.

I have been with SuperConcepts since 1999 and have witnessed the gradual change in administration methods, document saving, record-keeping and efficiency over the years. Australia Post's delivery service is so bad that being able to sign documents online is a great adjunct to Superconcepts service. Seminars explaining the technical and legal complications are also much appreciated.

judith m.

judith m.

A new experience - backed by client support

We have handled our SMSF directly with Super Concepts for the past year and have appreciated the smooth transition and helpful support provided by staff - previously this was handled via our Financial Advisor so we expected it to be quite complicated but can report that it has been simplified by expert advice whenever needed.The new dashboard was another challenge but again, strong support and advice has enabled us to transit seamlessly to the new system

Philip J.

Philip J.Sydney, NSW

New Dashboard Demonstration video

Regarding the new dashboard demonstration video, the audio quality was so poor even at 100% volume, I was struggling to hear it. The video quality in most cases was unwatchable because the size of the font was so tiny it could not be read. I have an ACER Asprire 11 laptop. (Not the biggest but certainly not the smallest laptop around)

Find out how Super Concepts compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Very happy with our 8 year relationship with Super Concepts.

Sloppy performance

A few years. Super fund performance has nothing to do with Super Concepts luckily. Super Concepts has continuously double invoiced for services carried out. As before they they are sloppy and slow with its processes.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Super Concepts make having a super fund so easy!

Been with them since 2004. As a SMSF, super concepts are willing to help with technical advice, bookkeeping taxation, but I have the freedom to invest at my own discretion.

Rob

I am sometimes demanding but I have to say I could not expect more.

About 5 years

Very satisfied with service provided and requested.
WE do not use the investment service.
WE are an SMSF and use Super Concepts for all recording of our transactions ,investment performance , and pension payments to meet legal requirements and provide end of year financial reports

I would recommend Super Concepts for SMSF administration

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Rob. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that our administration services have been able to assist in the management of your SMSF and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to continue working with you!

Mike

MikeVictoria

The product is great. The Super Fund has been with you about 18 years.

This review relates to the period between August 2019 and to November 2020 in which the investment was transferred to IOOF and the eventual closing down of M I Coughlan Super Fund in its own right.
I on occasions found it difficult to understand some of the verbial and email instructions from Sakina Zubair however we eventually succeeded in closing down the Super Fund. Thanks to Sakina's patience and continued assistance we got the task done.
In return to you Sakina I say - job well done - it was a team effort between the both of us.

Greatly Improved

Malcolm Campbell

Malcolm CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

SuperConcepts as the name suggests a SUPER service

carefulshopper

carefulshopperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful service - above and beyond

I have had a self managed super fund that was poorly managed by another organisation. Super Concepts have been helping me wind down the fund and organise all of the necessary financial and regulatory requirements. It's been a long process but they've been amazing with their communication and expertise in the process. Highly recommended!

Steven Dooley

Steven DooleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Concepts (More Super) Extremely Responsive and Easy to deal with

Have been using them as a provider for 8 years (origianlly More Superannuation).
They have been an excellant partner in accounting and audit.
They have always been accomodating in feedback and have a deep understanding of some of the nuiances within the superannuation law and the way returns can be put together to optimise.

Rhodes

RhodesIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding Customer services THANK YOU

I have been with the SUper fund for 5 years and I had Dilnar’s and Jessica look after my super fund account. Both are outstanding employees and have help me with all my issues with the splitting of the super fund after a messy divorce. The amount of ASIC, ATO & paper was overwhelming. However, Both made the process so easy...THANK YOU Dilnar and Jessica.

ADRS

ADRSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good record keeping and great Client Manager

Our Super Fund has been with SuperConcepts for 20 years. Their record keeping is very good and the recent improvements to to the computer systems should make a good service even better. The attention and assistance received from our Client Manager has been great.
A new service has been added that saves having to download - print - sign - and rescan documents to the dashboard. DocuSign is so simple to use even I managed without assistance! Highly recommend you request this for signing documents.