Verifiedsuperconcepts.com.au

75% · 11135 · 24%

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Rates and Fees
See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Adam
AdamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst SMSF

My wife and I have had a SMSF with superconcepts for a few years. We were getting hit with more fees than originally told at the start. Have now got a new super account and been trying to get our super out of superconcepts for the last 2 years. This has been the worst experience with our superfund and a pour service to no service provided from superconcepts. I would not recommend this company to anybody wanting a SMSF. This is the worst run business on the market and the staff are very poor.
Gary
GaryQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

As trustees of our SMSF, my wife and I have been using the services of SuperConcepts for five years.
We have always had prompt, efficient service and highly recommend them.
Meryl
MerylNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Always responsive

They are great with all the people I have dealt with always trying hard to satisfy us with their work, kind, friendly easy to talk to like a family member
Charles S.
Charles S.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Straightforward, accurate care of our SMSF

SuperConcepts, before that SuperAstute, has looked after the administration, reporting and tax side of our SMSF for some years. Comprehensive online access to detailed reports, staff are responsive to enquiries, and the Task emails alert us to things needing to be done.
NB: investment decisions are ours - can't blame SC for our decisions.
And all at reasonable cost.
Insurance Options
Income Protection
Dr Brian Churnin
Dr Brian Churnin

Re new client manager

Albeit I will miss our previous manager Jessica Romeo I can but be impressed by Alby - his attention to our problems and rapid success and then contact with us -impressive
Regards Dr Brian Churnin
bushy
bushyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very professional outfit

SMSF with SuperConcepts for about 15 years. Friendly and efficient response to all aspects. I am very satisfied with the performance of my fund. Mr MD S Kader guided me through the process of closing the fund. He was very patient and forgiving of my ignorance, and somehow we survived the appalling performance of Australia Post. His team was very efficient.
In previous times, I was very impressed with the work of Ha Do, and, in a much earlier generation, with that of Elisabeth Phillips Show reply
Erica E.
Erica E.

What next? Why can't they answer questions about Pemba Capital?

Who is providing the capital for the takeover? Do the 3 men listed have skin in the game? 10 years with them and no answers. Huge staff turnover.
SuperConcepts   DM
Baygirl
BaygirlQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Paul
PaulWAPerth, WA2 posts

Many thans to the professional and friendly customer service team at Super Concepts

So easy to contact thwe team and get straight to the right "real person" rather than going through the automated answering system like many other Big Companies use to day. Special thanks to Yuki Zhang- Customer Service Manager who helped me with my queriry prommptly and efficiently.

Paul Devellerez

Richard Falwasser
Richard FalwasserQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Inept Company

This company is terrible and you should opt out immediately. 2 years in a row they made massive errors on our tax return despite us giving them the correct information. The first one was rectified, however, when they repeated the same error, we were unable to get it resolved, resulting in us paying unnecessary tax. After contacting them multiple times since, they are still not taking any action. They say they will get back to you, and never do! Needless to say, we are no longer using their inept services.
Peter M
Peter MVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ensures fidelity and compliance of my super fund

I was advised about 20 years ago to have an independent compliance company to ensure that my financial adviser and SF were compliant and all transactions were validated. I have been with SuperConcepts and their predecessor for 20 years and they have been excellent in all aspects of protecting my SF.
Torsten Helting
Torsten HeltingNSWSydney, NSW

Forms for signature

The undersigned had inadvertently cancelled the registration
of the underesigned 's SMSF with Corporate Custodians Pty Limited, Adelaide and needed prompt assistance to re-instate the said registration. This assistance was received promptly and efficiently.
Sam M.
Sam M.

Andrew Waldby
Andrew WaldbyWAPerth, WA2 posts

AscendSMSF & Jessica Griffiths

Over the last few months while following up the processing of our SMSF Tax Return we have been dealing with Jesscia Griffiths and one other Jessica in her short absence.
The response was excellent and the service was also excellent.
Over the last 8yrs of having a SMSF we have always gone through our Financial Advisor but recently that service has slipped, but moving to directly communicate with Ascend has been beyond expectations.
Thank you to Jessica & Jessica and thank you to Ascend.
Paul