Super Concepts

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quite satisfied with Super Concepts

I've operated my SMSF for 20 years since I retired. I've made all my investment decisions myself and haven't used a financial advisor. I appointed Super Concepts to provide Compliance and meet the requirements of an audit each year, and there's never been any reason to change to another company

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thanks Ken, it's a pleasure to work for you

William

WilliamVictoria

Recurrent errors in reporting and tax

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Satisfied SuperConcepts accounts service customer

I have used Superconcepts services for 15 years and transferred my annual accounts preparation to them in 2010. The compliance advice and service has been excellent with all issues have been resolved in a reasonable time. Last year Superconcepts assisted with the conversion of my SMSF from individual trustees to a corporate trustee that they established and registered on my behalf. This was a complex process with many ownership changes for accounts, investments and insurance policies.
The outcome was a FYE audit with full compliance to SIS regulations for my SMSF.
The ongoing annual fees continue to meet my budget objectives which were much higher before I switched to Superconcepts.

Scope Accounting

Scope AccountingSouth East Queensland, QLD

A partner for growth

We have been dealing with More Super in one way or another since 2012. As long as you consider them to be one of your team members that you engage with on a regular basis, the B2B relationship is always going to be a positive one for any small advisory firm.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

We love working with Scope Accounting! Thanks for the review. We truly do consider it a partnership and work to make your business the best it can be.

Ian Richards

Ian RichardsSydney, NSW

About 15 years. Super Concepts does not control investments - I do. SC administers the Fund paperwork and they do this exceptionally well. I trust them completely and they provide very good advice on the management of the paperwork.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thanks Ian, it's a pleasure to work for you.

Roger M

Roger MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Initiative from a client service Manager

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Roger and thanks for the kind words about our wonderful staff. I hope Alby and Nick can continue to help your business long into the future.

PeterSouth West, WA

Efficient and Helpful describes Super concepts service

In the last 9 years Super Concepts have completed my annual reporting and audit process. Fees are very comparable to other administration funds and their customer service I rate highly.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

More Super have helped me for years!

I don't know anything about Super Concepts, but have used More Super (now under Super Concepts) for many years. The team have always been very helpful when needed and their Portal is easy to navigate and use.

B B.

B B.

So much better with our new Client Service Manager!

Our SMSF has been with SuperConcepts for 18 years. Processing of our end-of-year documents to produce a tax return used to take an inordinate length of time and be quite variable, improved dramatically about five years ago, and then everything went wrong last year until our current Client Services Manager took over. This year the turnaround time has been back with the best ever. The result obviously depends on the quality of staff. Congratulations on a job well done, Sharon. The online system features now available to users through the Dashboard are very welcome. If we get consistency in outcomes next year, the 4 stars will become 5.

Nick L.

Nick L.South East Queensland, QLD

Always great service

I have been with Super Concepts for about 6 years. They make running my SMSF simple no matter how complex it is. Their support team are brilliant and I am very pleased I chose them as my administrator.

C. RileyBris.

Woeful efforts on SMSF tax returns

Rayden James

Rayden JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily the best in the business!

We are a financial planning firm with hundreds of clients using Super Concepts (via More Super). We were so fortunate to meet Yasmin, Michael and Peter five or six years ago. The service delivered to clients is exceptional and they are only too happy to help when something 'out of the box' pops up.

For those who believe that "business is about relationships; the rest is just paperwork"; be sure to have a chat with Yasmin, Michael and/or Peter.

Mrs Brown

Mrs BrownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional SMSF Administration

Rodney Reso

Rodney ResoSydney, NSW

Fabulous work by your team

Very satisfied with the performance of our super fund.
We have been with Cavendish for at least 15 years.
We appreciate how the reporting standards have been raised a lot in the past year and how your company has responded to this

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Getting worse all the time (though new CEO promises improvement)

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Peter, as an organisation committed to high standards we’re disappointed to hear of your experience. We would like to investigate and address your concerns and ask that you contact us at superconcepts.com.au/feedback

Dave

DavePerth West Australia

Deterioration in service

App 16 yrs. Service was excellent up to takeover by Super Concepts. There seems to be a lack of the personal touch there was before. Previously Jun 30 A/cs & tax refunds etc were completed well before Christmas. Despite asking 3 times I am still waiting for them. Information for returns etc was sent in around Aug/Sep last year. Last contact was a month ago following my email to them seeking reason for a/cs not being completed.

Rod M

Rod MSouth East Queensland, QLD

customer service response

I had a problem with sound on one of the dashboard training modules (Trustees) and passed this info on to service. I had a prompt response which did surprise me and I am very grateful for this service. Unfortunately IT suggested I use a different browser as sound was OK in the IT environment. I tried 3 different browsers with no sound improvement at my end on 2 different computers and I have requested if it was possible to email the relevant module to me.

March 14th 2019 Update: Personal Service over & above

A personal thank you for Elizabeth for her dedication and assistance to me in trying to overcome a sound level problem in the Trustees learning video. My problem was resolved with elizabeth’s Assistance within 24 hours.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thank you Rod, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you are happy with our service.

Super Poor

Been aboard since EOFY 15. Only used them for tax return and audit. Couldn't trust or rely on them for anything further. Consistently underperforming in regard to communications. Constantly resending the same information and they are slower than a wet week in undertaking the task.

Exceptional Service!

Mat Suto has been looking after our clients super funds for several years now and we have always been very happy with Mat's response time and attention to detail. Thank you Mat and we look forward to continuing our relationship next year. Affinity Wealth Services Brisbane.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we do agree that Mat is a great member of our team. We look forward to servicing your funds in 2019!

Mat answers all queries with patience and expertise

We deal with Mat on behalf of our SMSF clients. He always answers questions politely and is extremely efficient in dealing with any problems that may arise. The whole SMSF process from setup to maintenance is very easy and we find our clients access to the platform empowers them to take more control of their finances.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thank you, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you are happy with our service. We will pass your feedback to Mat. We look forward to working with your office in 2019!