4.2

• Rates and Fees

Greatly Improved

SuperConcepts has looked after our fund for over 5 years. During this time our experience has been both positive and negative. At one point we were ready to move on but in the last year their performance has improved. Overall we are happy with SuperConcepts. They have an excellent technical team who are knowledgeable and experienced, good customer service and they provide a user-friendly dashboard which enables us to run reports so we can analyse our investments. Our client manager is Jessica Romeo. She is professional, proactive, approachable, understanding, friendly and patient. If Jessica is unable to answer our questions she will always escalate our issue and revert back within a timely manner.

Malcolm Campbell

Malcolm CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

SuperConcepts as the name suggests a SUPER service

carefulshopper

carefulshopperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful service - above and beyond

I have had a self managed super fund that was poorly managed by another organisation. Super Concepts have been helping me wind down the fund and organise all of the necessary financial and regulatory requirements. It's been a long process but they've been amazing with their communication and expertise in the process. Highly recommended!

Steven Dooley

Steven DooleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Concepts (More Super) Extremely Responsive and Easy to deal with

Have been using them as a provider for 8 years (origianlly More Superannuation).
They have been an excellant partner in accounting and audit.
They have always been accomodating in feedback and have a deep understanding of some of the nuiances within the superannuation law and the way returns can be put together to optimise.

Rhodes

RhodesIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding Customer services THANK YOU

I have been with the SUper fund for 5 years and I had Dilnar’s and Jessica look after my super fund account. Both are outstanding employees and have help me with all my issues with the splitting of the super fund after a messy divorce. The amount of ASIC, ATO & paper was overwhelming. However, Both made the process so easy...THANK YOU Dilnar and Jessica.

ADRS

ADRSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good record keeping and great Client Manager

Our Super Fund has been with SuperConcepts for 20 years. Their record keeping is very good and the recent improvements to to the computer systems should make a good service even better. The attention and assistance received from our Client Manager has been great.
A new service has been added that saves having to download - print - sign - and rescan documents to the dashboard. DocuSign is so simple to use even I managed without assistance! Highly recommend you request this for signing documents.

B B.

B B.

Very good processing response time at end of year to get tax refund promptly

Our SMSF been with SuperConcepts from the start, nearly 20 years. Besides prompt year-end processing (most years), we've always valued the advice received, most recently about the complicated process of moving from individual trustees to a corporate trustee.

Eli

EliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Five Star Service

Super Excellent

Super Concepts have been easy to deal with over many years, they have enabled me to continue the SMSF as a sole Director. I have every confidence in the work they under take for me.

Carl

CarlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy long time client

Knowledgeable and experienced team that provides useful advice to trustees. Client reps have access to good technical backup. Reasonable charges for services. Trustworthy. Have been a client for 25 years.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Carl. Thank you for your review and we enjoy hearing from our long-term clients. We're glad we've been able to provide you with the services you need to manage your SMSF effectively and we look forward to working with you for many more years!

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

An excellent comeback

Our fund has been with Super Concepts since its inception in 2000.
Up until a couple of years ago their performance was excellent and pro-active. Then it fell apart and we were ready to go elsewhere.
Over the last year performance has reverted to and possibly exceeded the previous high standard.
We can now comfortably recommend them.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Ron. Thank you for taking the time to send through your review. We're committed to providing a high level of customer service so glad to hear that we are now meeting your expectations! We look forward to continue working for you.

sky

skyVictoria

Finally Getting Better

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Sky. That's great to hear that Sakina has been able to help you with the management of your superfund and improved service levels. She's a valued member of the SuperConcepts team and we will certainly pass your feedback onto her.

review

reviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jessica is one efficient lady. Over many years she has never failed delivering on my inquiries.

We have approximately had this fund for over 12 years and are more than satisfied with the performance of the fund due to the fantastic administration and advice from fund manager and staff. This fund has more than meet all of our expectations.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi review. Thanks for sending your feedback and we enjoy hearing from long term clients. We're so glad to hear that Jessica has been helpful in the management of your super fund!

not available

not availableSydney, NSW

Review with M D Kader

Had a review with M D Kader and confirmed items that had been on my agenda. Found MD very helpful and friendly in his approach to me. Glad to have him looking after my client's super fund.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Dear Reviewer. Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear that MD has been able to provide you with great assistance. He is a valued asset to the team and we will pass on your feedback to him!

Craig A.

Craig A.Sydney, NSW

Criminals

These guys suck fees, provide no service and take forever to respond queries just push you into another month of fees then charge exorbitant fees when you decide to move.

Bazza

BazzaSydney, NSW

3 1/2 Stars

1985 Account was acquired by Super Concepts
Jawad is better than predecessor. Would prefer account to be looked at say monthly quarterly rather in many years when the return is over due for lodgement

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Bazza. Thank you for your feedback and we're happy to hear that Jawad has improved your experience with SuperConcepts. We'll pass your comments on for further follow up.

Kylie C

Kylie CSydney, NSW

Review for Jessica Romeo at Super Concepts

I have worked for Normandy Corporation for 5 years and it is my responsibility to manage the Normandy Super Fund and to liaise with Super Concepts. Jessica Romeo at Super Concepts has been amazing to deal with. She is knowledgeable, professional, courteous and extremely helpful. If I have questions she is prompt and efficient and if she doesn't know the answer she is accommodating and efficient in investigating and responding with the answer as quickly as she can. I find Jessica to be attentive, responsive and always willing to assist.
Jessica is a great asset to Super Concepts and I have no hesitation in highly recommending Jessica.

SMSF Adviser

SMSF AdviserSydney Surrounds, NSW

This has been a very good experience

Hi I advise a SMSF that has used SuperConcepts for a number of years. I took over the advisory role in December last year and have been impressed by the platform. For the past 6 months Sakina has been my client service manager and she has done an outstanding job. She runs down issues and responds promptly in a helpful and friendly manner.

Sureindran

SureindranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I stated with Multiport/Super concept in 2010/11. I found the Multiport portal was quicker in computing values compared to the Super concept portal. I have had several client managers in the past on certain occasion I found it difficult to get to them it has improved lot now. Now with the Covid 19 most of the fund are not performing well if the administration can act swiftly in computing tax return so client can get some cash flow as tax refund. Sakina is our client manager now, I found her very cautious in answering question and providing information and advice in a in a timely manner. Certainly she is one of top of list managers we had during our tenure.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Sureindran. Thank you for your review and letting us know that you have found our services improved. We're happy to hear that Sakina has been key in providing you with a positive experience and giving you the assistance you need.

Such an improved product.

Many years. More than 10. The fund has been through ups and downs but seems to be on course now. Lots of improvements. We are fortunate to have Sakina as our client manager. She is efficient and always answers our questions and acts on any request in a very prompt manner. I feel very confident moving forward with Sakina managing our Superfund.