3.6

• Rates and Fees
Doug G

Doug GCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Good service from Margaret Hatami

I just want to highly commend Margaret Hatami for her constant courteous and accurate service. She has always been very polite even when, on occasions, I have shown some signs of negative feelings. I highly recommend her and the service she provides.

Rates and Fees

Since Fabi became our CSM, SuperConcepts service has gone from average to excellent

We have been with Multiport and SuperConcepts since 2008.
Our fund is an SMSF, consequently, we make our own investment decisions, therefore I am not able to comment on SuperConcepts performance on our investment performance.
Fabi has always responded to any and all issues promptly and professionally, and always "follows up".
The new platform has seen some improvements with functionality and reporting.

Glenys

GlenysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We have been with Super Concepts since 1993 in the last few months we have been winding up our fund to streamline our finances, Margaret has been very supportive with issues have endured over this time.

Find out how Super Concepts compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Our client manager Fabi is Fabulous!

We've been clients for around 10 years. The online functionality and reporting has improved markedly in that time, but by far the biggest thing we find makes a difference is the outstanding service we're provided by our client manager Fabi Maschio. Always prompt and professional with information and responses, always thorough and checks that the information is correct, and very friendly. The best we've had bar none, so well done Fabi!

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thanks for the kind words Ben. We've got to agree, Fabi does amazing work for her clients and it's so nice to get this feedback from you. Thanks again for your loyalty and we hope to continue adding value to your SMSF long into the future.

Peter Allam

Peter AllamSydney, NSW

Very helpful

Around 8 years with Multiport and Super Concepts.
The service they provide is improving and recently Md Salauddin Kader was extremely helpful in providing information urgently. Payment of Bills has been extremely helpful.

Keith Binch

Keith BinchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Slow Service

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

As an organisation committed to high standards we’re disappointed to hear of your experience. We would like to investigate and address your concerns and ask that you contact us at superconcepts.com.au/feedback

Mistakes Galore

Mistakes GaloreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing Mistakes

Been with SuperConcepts since 2003. If it wasn’t so difficult to change I would have done so years ago. Ongoing never ending system changes usually for the worst. Ongoing mistakes like leaving out an International income of more than $20000 for two years running and it passed audit. Ongoing leaving out Franking Credits. Ongoing requests for Bank Statements when I have provided Data Feed Authorities over and over.
And muck more.

Consistency of customer support

With Super Concepts around 4 yrs
I am extremely happy with the excellent customer service and responses we get when requesting assistance.
I would like to specifically note the tremendous support we receive from Mat Suto during this period .
Rob Jeffries

Rob

Appreciate you taking time to respond to my feedback , another example of the environment within SuperConcepts
Mat is obviously a very good asset to the team , good to know he is appreciated
Best wishes
Rob Jeffries

Wayne Williams

Wayne WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Fabi!!!

Fabiane is the epitome of Customer Service and Attention to Detail, qualities sadly missing in the majority of big business today. Fabi ALWAYS goes above and beyond and is an angel displaying patience and guidance in a timely manner. An asset to Super Concepts!

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thanks Wayne, we've got to agree, Fabi does amazing work for her clients and it's so nice to get this feedback from you. Thanks again for your loyalty as a valued client.

AJBSTABLE

AJBSTABLEPerth, WA

Great Service

I have been running a SMSF using Ascend to mainly do compliance, Accounting, Auditing and Taxation tasks. I also get good advice from my Client Manager. The fund as been active for nearly eight years.
I am happy with my investment decisions. The current COVID 19 issues have of course played havock with investments.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Great client service and support.

Sakina Zubair has gone above and beyond expectations with her professionalism, attention to detail, patience and expert guidance. I would highly recommend her services. Thank you Sakina for your support and helping navigate a difficult situation.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thanks you BBJ, you've made Sakina's day. It's great to hear this and so nice of you to have taken the time to put a spring in Sakina's step. Thanks for being such a client, we appreciate your business and love helping SMSFs like you.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Md Salauddin Kader

I found have Md Salauddin Kader to be a very valuable account manager for us.
He always gets things done in a very timely manner.
He is a great asset to Super Concepts

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Andrew, thanks for the valuable feedback. Our account managers work hard to keep our customers happy, and we'll be sure to continue being proactive with your SMSF needs. Thanks again.

Bev AlfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late provision of the annual report and Audit/ Acurial certificate for 2018-2019

Our Super fund has been satisfactorily administered by SuperIQ for a number of years. But this year has been a nightmare as the Annual Report and Audit/ Acturial Certificate has not been received to date 19/12/2019. Heffron SMSFSolutions tell me they have not received the reports from SuperIQ to complete the audit and acturial certificate. Therefore it will not be available to send to Centrelink by 31 Dec cutoff.
Which will put our Age Pensions at risk. Please advise me what SuperIQ can do to allow me to head off Clink! Tom Alford Director Drofla Somerset SF Coy. Pty. Ltd. Trustee of Somerset SF.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Great outcome Tom. As mentioned we'll undertake a review of what happened and where improvements can be made. We want the best for you and all our valued clients.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quite satisfied with Super Concepts

I've operated my SMSF for 20 years since I retired. I've made all my investment decisions myself and haven't used a financial advisor. I appointed Super Concepts to provide Compliance and meet the requirements of an audit each year, and there's never been any reason to change to another company

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thanks Ken, it's a pleasure to work for you

William

WilliamVictoria

Recurrent errors in reporting and tax

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Satisfied SuperConcepts accounts service customer

I have used Superconcepts services for 15 years and transferred my annual accounts preparation to them in 2010. The compliance advice and service has been excellent with all issues have been resolved in a reasonable time. Last year Superconcepts assisted with the conversion of my SMSF from individual trustees to a corporate trustee that they established and registered on my behalf. This was a complex process with many ownership changes for accounts, investments and insurance policies.
The outcome was a FYE audit with full compliance to SIS regulations for my SMSF.
The ongoing annual fees continue to meet my budget objectives which were much higher before I switched to Superconcepts.

Scope Accounting

Scope AccountingSouth East Queensland, QLD

A partner for growth

We have been dealing with More Super in one way or another since 2012. As long as you consider them to be one of your team members that you engage with on a regular basis, the B2B relationship is always going to be a positive one for any small advisory firm.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

We love working with Scope Accounting! Thanks for the review. We truly do consider it a partnership and work to make your business the best it can be.

Ian Richards

Ian RichardsSydney, NSW

About 15 years. Super Concepts does not control investments - I do. SC administers the Fund paperwork and they do this exceptionally well. I trust them completely and they provide very good advice on the management of the paperwork.

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Thanks Ian, it's a pleasure to work for you.

Roger M

Roger MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Initiative from a client service Manager

SuperConcepts P.Super Concepts

Hi Roger and thanks for the kind words about our wonderful staff. I hope Alby and Nick can continue to help your business long into the future.

Peter

PeterSouth West, WA

Efficient and Helpful describes Super concepts service

In the last 9 years Super Concepts have completed my annual reporting and audit process. Fees are very comparable to other administration funds and their customer service I rate highly.