Verifiedhellostake.com

3.3

Michael M.
Michael M.

Effortless SMSF tax return & audit

Changed to Stake a couple of years ago. Process made doing EOFY return easier than ever because they categorize most of the transactions and just get me to confirm the few that need additional info. Honestly only needed a couple of hours of my time for the whole year.
Jas
Jas

Easy and Informative

We were new to smsf and stake super however with Matt and Theodore's support this made things easy to set up. We had lots of questions before coming on board and Matt answered all our questions without hesitation. Thank you for your patience on our smsf journey.
lwiedeckproff
lwiedeckproffHunter Region, NSW

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW5 posts

STAKE SUPER

Managing my SMSF was always challenging before I moved to STAKE. The people are incredibly helpful and hardworking and the user experience with the product is fantastic. I am really amazed at how simple STAKE SUPER has made my SMSF Tax Management & Compliance. I used to dread Tax and Compliance time and the STAKE team have made my life so much easier. I feel like a get the personal attention that I need, the communication is quick and the process is seamless.
TomCount
TomCountKingston 2604, ACT
Sandeep
Sandeep

Just perfect

Matt has been so helpful and Stake is beautiful everything in one place Show reply
Dave M
Dave M2 posts

*****EXCELLENT*****

Matt and his team were totally professional and confident, setting up my SMSF without any issues. Any contact I had with customer support was swiftly dealt with in a very helpful manner. Early days yet, but so far could not be happier.
Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, streamlined investment platform

I had decided to start my own SMSF and after researching and speaking with several administration providers, I chose Stake. One of the things that held me back was the fear of complexity in the set up and ongoing compliance.
This setup with Stake was very easy and they are quick to respond with a call if you need assistance/explanation. Once setup, the investment platform is so intuitive that you can start immediately. Information is clear, in real time, and transactions can be entered, changed or deleted in moments. If they add an automation feature for investing, it would further enhance an already excellent system.
Highly recommended! Show reply
AnthonyG
AnthonyGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great customer service when setting up a new SMSF to trade on the ASX with our super

I recently had the opportunity to engage with Matt from Stake's Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) service. Matt was exceptional in his role, providing clear and comprehensive answers to all my questions across several calls. His availability and willingness to assist were standout features. The process moved smoothly to the setup phase, where the creation team took over. They were fantastic in guiding us through each step and kept us well-informed throughout. Our initial aim was to invest our superannuation in the ASX, which led us to Stake's SMSF service. This experience has been remarkable, largely due to the outstanding customer service. For anyone considering a self-managed super fund, I'd definitely recommend Stake's SMSF service. Show reply
JohnD
JohnDFar North Queensland, QLD

Anoop R.
Anoop R.

Very impressed with the customer service and professionalism

I am 100% satisfied with this company and its staff. Highly recommended. Show reply
Sally
Sally

Great client service

Set up an SMSF with Stake Super recently. Easy to do, Stake staff very supportive and professional throughout process. This help invaluable given we decided to manage our own super as 70+ year olds. Trading platform a breeze now I've been professionally guided by Matt. Staff always available to answer questions. Show reply
SRT
SRTSydney, NSW9 posts

Easy setup and great support so far

It was fairly easy setup process right from the first call to all the way till rollover and first contribution in. Special shout out to Matt who went above and beyond to clarify all questions I had. Got responses even on weekends from Matt. Rates are very reasonable. So far very happy with the decision Show reply
Tom Waterhouse
Tom WaterhouseSydney4 posts

Much less admin than I first thought

Setting up my SMSF has been a breeze!

There was minimal stress and clear guidance from the Stake team. Transferring my existing super across was a bit delayed however that was due to trouble I had with my old super provider releasing the funds.

Now all setup and making my first investments on the SMSF account! Can't understand why more people aren't talking about this. Show reply

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Stake Super is a breeze!

I've been with Stake Super for 2 years now, moved my SMSF to them from an accountancy. It has made managing my SMSF an absolute breeze. I no longer have tax time looming over me each year, I just focus on the investments I'm making and the growth of my Super; Stake handles the rest.

They are a very professional team and the product and service just keeps getting better and better! It is so good having the investment platform and the admin fully integrated, can't wait to see how it keeps developing over the next few years. Really game changing product for the SMSF industry! Show reply