132 reviews · Statistics

99% · 1311 · 1%

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Rates and Fees
See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

michael e.2 posts

Fantastic service

We moved our self managed super fund tax work from a bricks and mortar accountant to online super . We were a little nervous about it but decided to go ahead based on the very positive reviews and we are so glad we did . It’s much easier , quicker and about a quarter of the cost in fees . This is a great service and we thoroughly recommend it .
Davo
Davo10 posts

Very happy we changed to OSF

We were dubious to say the least regarding a change of accountant for our SMSF. Even though we went from online to online providers there is a definite feel of person to person contact from OSF. All enquiries answered with detailed responses in a timely manner. First year with OSF so early days however, I can say the level of service is reassuring.
CoalPointIan2 posts

Outstanding SMSF service provider

OSF helped me with all the admin to set up my fund in 2013, and have done all my annual returns (including arranging external audits) since then. Service and responsiveness from both Jarrad and Sherene is exceptional. And their fees are absolutely reasonable. They are a pleasure to deal with.
Scott J.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Another year of outstanding service

I have been using Online Super since 2013. It is a great service and a very reasonable price.
They have just completed my return for 2020-21 and it is still July 2021.
They have arranged the audit and the actuary report for the retirement accounts.
I couldn't ask for better service. This year I added a new member and changed fund trustee to a corporate trustee. All completed quickly and without any hassles.
Adrian B.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Outstanding Service

This is my first year with Online Super Fund.
I have run my SMSF for eight years now and had used a local Chartered Accountancy firm, who gave me great service, but my fees had doubled over that period.
I decided that I should consider other options, and read the numerous five star reviews for Online Super Fund on this website. I've always been a little dubious about online reviews, and I was quite nervous about making the switch, but I must say that I have been delighted with the result and outstanding service.
These people are extremely organised, and prompt in answering any queries, in fact their service has proved to be better than my previous Accountant and at a much lower cost. They certainly deserve the five star rating!
Behaviour Matters

Online Super Fund   DM
Gerald
GeraldQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Comprehensive SMSF Support Service

Online Super Fund provides an accounting and administration service for our SMSF. We have been with the service for 6 years and it has always provided a very quick and efficient service in completing the annual SMSF accounts and associated administration of the fund including arranging the audit and lodging the tax return. Customer service is excellent and fees are very reasonable.
Warren S.
Warren S.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Massive time and stress saver

I have been with OnlineSuper for nearly 2 years. They have done 2 year ends. For the previous 3 years I did the accounting myself. I then used to contact an Auditor. Online Super does the whole job for less 10% of the time I spent on the previous regime of doing it myself (Im serious). That time is now spend doing more research on investing. So its a big win for me.
Glynis E
Glynis EWestern Australia4 posts

Excellent service, first year with Online Super Fund, couldn't be happier

Thank you Sherene & Jarrod. I'm extremely happy with their service & communication. My return was attended too in a timely & efficient manner. I must thank them for their patience as I was moving from a large accounting service over to them, they made the transition pretty much seamless. I couldn't be happier.
Sharlisa Piyaphiwat
Sharlisa PiyaphiwatNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

SMSF Tax Return

I have been using Online Super Fund for 6 Years
and I have found that their services is very satisfied and will continue to use them again in the future year.
No Name
No NameQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

First class service

I have used Online Super Fund for several years and have no hesitation in recommending their services. Reliable, efficient and cost effective.
Big improvement over my previous accounting firm, particularly coastwise.
Gambatte
Gambatte2 posts

Outstanding service and value by a family business with real customer service as a focus

We've been with Online Super Fund since 2013 when we changed from an Investment Bank Wrap Account to a SMSF. We have received very personal service always with excellent value. Delighted with the performance of the SMSF since and the modest annual fees go some way to ensuring impressive net returns.

Thank you Jarrad, Sherene and Team OSF!

Kind Regards,
Scott C

Amy L.
Amy L.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

excellent service

Online Super Fund is an excellent SMSF admin service. We were with other services before, they were slow, expensive and sometimes wrong. This service is quick, accurate and responsive. The fee is reasonable.
Graeme M
Graeme MNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Good honest Accounting at its best

Very impressed with there professional conduct and patience in helping me navigate the transition from my previous account who was charging me way too much. Many thanks. Very reasonable rates and impeccable service.

Mike
Mike

Hi. We're looking to switch from eSuperfund who no longer have direct access to our SMSF related accounts for ease of reporting. Does Online Super Fund have access to all accounts of the SMSF for these purposes? Also please confirm annual fees and process to switch.

michael e.

I have had the same experience as above , easy to swap , saved a heap on accounting fees and excellent service .

Jackie A.
Jackie A.

Unfortunately, looks like Online Super Fund are not taking on establishing SMSF at the moment and only transferring existing funds. If Online Super Fund is monitoring this, are they able to indicate when they'll be taking on new clients again?

Scott J.

They may be busy with finishing the annual statements for 2021. It is a busy time of year.
They completed my return and I received my tax return before the end of July.

Yantao
Yantao

Good day, I wish to contact about my SMSF. Please can you contact me at yantao.feng@gmail.com

CategorySMSF / Small Funds