• Rates and Fees

BlackieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Jarrad T.Online Super Fund
Blackie

You have continued to bully and harass me, emailing again making slights. Now this. It acts as a warning to others hopefully.

GeraldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive SMSF Support Service

Online Super Fund provides an accounting and administration service for our SMSF. We have been with the service for 6 years and it has always provided a very quick and efficient service in completing the annual SMSF accounts and associated administration of the fund including arranging the audit and lodging the tax return. Customer service is excellent and fees are very reasonable.

Warren S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Massive time and stress saver

I have been with OnlineSuper for nearly 2 years. They have done 2 year ends. For the previous 3 years I did the accounting myself. I then used to contact an Auditor. Online Super does the whole job for less 10% of the time I spent on the previous regime of doing it myself (Im serious). That time is now spend doing more research on investing. So its a big win for me.

Glynis E

Glynis EWestern Australia

Excellent service, first year with Online Super Fund, couldn't be happier

Thank you Sherene & Jarrod. I'm extremely happy with their service & communication. My return was attended too in a timely & efficient manner. I must thank them for their patience as I was moving from a large accounting service over to them, they made the transition pretty much seamless. I couldn't be happier.

SMSF Tax Return

I have been using Online Super Fund for 6 Years
and I have found that their services is very satisfied and will continue to use them again in the future year.

Rates and Fees

No Name

No NameSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class service

I have used Online Super Fund for several years and have no hesitation in recommending their services. Reliable, efficient and cost effective.
Big improvement over my previous accounting firm, particularly coastwise.

Gambatte

Gambatte

Outstanding service and value by a family business with real customer service as a focus

We've been with Online Super Fund since 2013 when we changed from an Investment Bank Wrap Account to a SMSF. We have received very personal service always with excellent value. Delighted with the performance of the SMSF since and the modest annual fees go some way to ensuring impressive net returns.

Thank you Jarrad, Sherene and Team OSF!

Kind Regards,
Scott C

Amy L.

Amy L.Sydney, NSW

excellent service

Online Super Fund is an excellent SMSF admin service. We were with other services before, they were slow, expensive and sometimes wrong. This service is quick, accurate and responsive. The fee is reasonable.

Graeme M

Graeme MMid North Coast, NSW

Good honest Accounting at its best.

Very impressed with there professional conduct and patience in helping me navigate the transition from my previous account who was charging me way too much. Many thanks. Very reasonable rates and impeccable service.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well priced, Good and efficient service

I moved my end of year Accounting here in 2020, I had previously used a very large firm for end of year accounting service for 20 years.
Here the service is
Correct first time
Fast and efficient
About half the price I used to pay
I should have come here years ago. Great service great team

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well priced, fast and efficient service

I transitioned across to OSF in 2018, and have been very impressed with all aspects of the administration. The contrast with my previous administrators couldn`t be more stark-the old administrators were slow, inefficient and costly, and I always seemed to have to be dealing with the new recruit.

Raghu

RaghuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, efficient, prompt, accurate and committed schedule

This is my first year with them. It was smooth hand held transition with the balancing of numbers to our satisfaction from the old system. Return was filed as per their committed schedule to total satisfaction and never a follow up or chasing needed. Great service from the team!!!!

Nic C.

Nic C.Sydney, NSW

Very, very happy with Online Super!

Switched my SMSF administration to Online Super this year and am absolutely delighted. Very organised and great customer service. I expect to be a client for many years.
Thank you Jarrad and Sherene!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommended

We have been using Online super for at least 5 years & I have always found them to be very professional & informative. They offer 5 star service in arrange the tax return & audit for our fund. In addition Online super are helpful & informative on legislation changes etc.
Highly recommend them.

MalcolmB

MalcolmBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and useful tax information bulletins

Been with onlinesuperfund.com.au for a few years now and I have always found the service (via email) very prompt and helpful.
This is not an advisory service - you make your own SMSF investment decisions, but I am very happy with the fulfillment and cost of the ATO requirements regarding all the SMSF accounting needs.

Margaret Anne Rieck

Margaret Anne RieckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended!

As a new client I would like to say 'a huge thank you' to Jarred and Sherene for their excellent service. Their turnaround time is very fast. They are most helpful and professional. Any questions I have they are dealt with quickly and efficiently. I will continue to use their online services and I highly recommend them.

fantastic service

I was let down from another super fund accountant, and once I had transferred over I started seeing results very quickly, their communication was great, I have no second thoughts of going elsewhere.

Shane H.

Shane H.Darling Downs, QLD

Very Professional Service!

Very knowledgeable, efficient and prompt. I have used the Online Super Fund service for the last 2 years of my SMSF. Communication has been excellent and I highly recommend their service.

WendyM

WendyMHobart, TAS

Excellent service

Great team who are very knowledgeable and also personable with their dealings with me. I have been using them for three years now and would not change to another provider.

Jason

Jasonasked

Is it a easy setup to join establish and use your SMSF for investments .

Hi Jason
Online Superfund has provided me with an excellent service in respect of the administration, accounting and regulatory reporting for my SMSF and I would be confident that they would do so for any fund in similar circumstances. They provide a personalized service which makes the online process very effective. However I would recommend that you discuss with them whether their services extend to your own circumstances particularly if you have not yet set up your fund. Of course you will still need to understand your own duties as a trustee of the fund.
Regards
Gerry (Client for 6 years)

Warren S.

Agreed. Easy to set up. There are small extra charges for using an overseas broker - as opposed to buying OS shares or OS funds thru ANZ, CommSec, Colonial etc which are part of their overall fee. Its all laid out in their terms and conditions.

Natalie M.

Natalie M.asked

I would like to a transfer from ATO, some funds were sitting there as l had an inactive account. I am an Australian now living in NZ. I am wanting to retrieve funds under covid . Needing fund that will accept ATO payment and low fees to retrieve

Ian

Ianasked

Do you do accounting/compliance yearly for people with an smsf elsewhere?

Get an answer from our members and Online Super Fund representatives