Online Super Fund

Online Super Fund

• Rates and Fees

Excellent Professional Operation

First time I have used online super fund. Great price, service and professionalism. They get back to you promptly answering any questions and providing a thorough service for Super fund returns. I recommend them.

Edward

EdwardPerth, WA

Moving to Online Super Fund was a great decision.

I switched to Online Super Fund two years ago and I am more than happy with their service and performance. They are very professional and quick to answer any of my queries. Switching to Online Super Fund has proven to be an excellent decision.

great service

The service is great and efficient at a really good price, responsive and great communication. I am an accountant myself and would recommend this to anyone looking to have a SMSF.

Kaye Z.

Kaye Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt & Thorough Service

I have found Online Super Fund to be prompt & Thorough. I've been very impressed with the speed & accuracy with which the accounting & auditing was done. I would highly recommend this service.

Joel

JoelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work, excellent service

Have been with Sherene and Jarrad for a number of years. They are always thorough and very organised. Very streamlined operation with the turnaround of accounts is very fast. Highly recommended.

Cam Wilson

Cam WilsonPerth, WA

Job well done

I found Jarrad and the team to be quick and efficient. Price was much better than the previous company that we were using. I'll certainly continue to use their services.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

An efficient and well-priced service

This is my first year with OnlineSuper and I was impressed with the speed and accuracy with which the accounting and auditing was done. I plan to use this service again next year.

Prompt and Efficient Service

We recently transferred our existing SMSF to Online Super Fund, our experience was seamless. The level of detail provided to our questions was concise, prompt and easy to understand. The quick turnaround of all details, documents and instructions enhanced our trust in their service. In our opinion being an online service is by far the most efficient method of facilitating tax advice and tax return preparation. The online tools used are efficient and effective.
We look forward to many more years of interaction with Jarrad and Sherene and would not hesitate to recommenced their services.

TEKE

TEKECentral Coast

Excellent Service and Support

Online Super Fund offer excellent customer service along with an efficient and affordably priced service. I highly recommend Online Super Fund to anyone currently operating a SMSF or looking to setup a SMSF in the future.

Great

I have been using Online Super Fund for a number of years now. In my interactions with them, I have always found them professional, helpful, and easy to work with.

James D.

James D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I have been with Online Super Fund for 4 years and have had excellent service. My SMSF financials have been completed promptly and accurately with very clear communication. I would highly recommend Online Super Fund.

Rachel

Rachel

Superfund review

It is very professional and well organised. It has been very convenient for me to work on it from home. The fees are affordable and not exorbitant. Excellent business ethic for investment funds

Julie

JulieIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Professional and Efficient Service

We used Online Super Fund to prepare our financial statements & Superannuation audit for the year ending 2019! So our 1st year with them. Can't fault a thing.
I found this company to be prompt, efficient and professional. Wish I had used them years ago!
Also great value for the money. I will continue on with them as long as I have my Superfund.
Absolutely no hesitation in recommending, Thank you Jarrad and Sherene

Nathan Parker

Nathan ParkerSydney, NSW

Online Super Fund has provided our SMSF Accounting Services over the last 6 years. They provide exceptional service, always responsive, efficient, and great value for money. I have no hesitation in endorsing them as a provider.

David Jones

David JonesSydney, NSW

Highly professional service

Online have been preparing my financial statements and taxation returns since 2012.
I have found their service to be courteous, efficient and highly professional. I have no hesitation or reservations in submitting this highly positive review of their work.

100% Professional Service

I have been with Online Super Fund for more than 5 years now and find them to be 100% professional.
The service from Jarrad and Sherene has been exceptional and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their SMSF accounting managed.

Brendan S.

Brendan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and simple service

Online Super Fund provide an excellent SMSF Accounting Service. Excellent value for money and very modern with online signatures etc that lessen the administration time taken. Have been in SMSF administration for 20 years and this is the most cost effective accounting service for year end accounting I have used.

Monique A.

Monique A.Perth, WA

Very efficient and cost effective

I used Online Super Fund for the first time to look after our self managed super fund. I highly recommend the services from Online Super Fund. Very efficient and cost effective. Thank you Jarrad and Sherene!

Kiril R.

Kiril R.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding SMSF accounting service and value.

Online Super fund has just completed my second year of work for me and I am still scratching my head how this firm can deliver this level of service and work for the price they charge. I work in the finance industry and have seen so many overpriced under skilled accountants that simply don't know what they are doing.
This business is an absolute stand out and I highly recommend using them for your SMSF tax work.

Mingma

MingmaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Helpful and professional

I have used Online Super Fund for two years now and have been very satisfied with the service they have offered. Their work has been very professional and timely. They have been very easy to deal with, with all correspondence by email, always with quick responses.