Online Super Fund

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly professional superfund administration

Online Super Fund offer a very professional service for self funded retirees. They are quick, efficient and above all offer a personal service. I have used them for several years now. They are highly recommended.

Very professional company

I have been using OSF since 2014, I had previously done the financials myself which was quite an arduous task and was very pleased to find a company that would do the financials and audit at such a low cost knowing what was involved. I have found the company to be very knowledgeable and always quick to respond to any communication. I recently converted one of the members to a pension and this was done very quickly and again their knowledge was proved with the pension set up. I love the paperless document signing too and am very happy to recommend this company.

Great service over the last 3 years,excellent response time . I would recommend this company highly.

I have used this company for 3 years and and would highly recommend this business.Response time for any queries are quick. I have used other businesses but this company is tech savvy.

Highly competent and SMSF management a breeze!

Our SMSF management has been handled by Online Super Fund now for more 6 years and to be honest we cannot fault their system and dedication to operations improvement over this period. Having been self employed business people we always used local accounting firms to administer business and of course they also handled our Super Fund. But when fees started to escalate above $3,000 pa it was time to look to the internet for an alternative. We engaged OSF and honestly never looked back. Their attention to detail and occasional advice (limited but highly instructive) is faultless, timely and never a problem from Jarrad and his team. We would highly recommend their business to any SMSF seeking new administration!!

Competent, pleasant and nothing is too much trouble.

We have been with Online Super Fund for more than 5 years. Over that time I have found the service to be capable and competent. They provide record keeping, paperwork, account preparation, tax return and outsourced audit and actuarial. I have never found a mistake, and I am super careful with my book-keeping. We have had two previous providers and both made mistakes at times and one charged more. I totally trust the information provided and also have appreciated the assistance with RPN and Caps when I have been rolling money in and out. Nothing is too much trouble, and it is always done promptly and correctly. I would recommend this service to all, provided you don't require "sit down or investment advice," as like all providers of this type of service they are not licensed to provide that. We also have industry funds, and I find the administration of the SMSF much faster and less painful when making changes.

VERY SATISFIED

We have been dealing with On line Super for about six years, we have found them very reasonable as far
as fees are concerned. They are very helpful in dealing with them and organising the auditing of our
SMSF account.I would highly recommend their services.

LIFE MADE EASY

We have joined ONLINE SUPER FUND (OSF) in FY 2014/15.

OSF's service has exceeded our expectations in every area. Their communication is curtious helpeful and prompt. Their documentation, presentation, accuracy, response time and fees are far better than experienced in the past with our accountants.

We wish to take this opportunity to congratulate OSF, Jarrad and Sherene Till and their team for having built up such a wonderful support structure for SMSF.

Without hesitation we recommend their services to any SMSF.

KDSMSF

Best possible service

Online Super Fund has administered our SMSF since 2014 and I am totally satisfied with their service. They carry out all Fund work from preparation of accounts and arranging the audit through to lodging the tax return. Their quality of work and service level has been exceptional. As a retired accountant I had administered our SMSF for many years but as the work became more demanding I was happy to hand it over to a specialist who who has an excellent accounting package and is fully up to date on the changes in legislation. I have not experienced any problems with the submission of information through their online process. They provide every assistance in assembling and forwarding the Fund documents.
OSF provides a complete hassle free package at a very reasonable price and I highly recommend their service.

Excellent service, never any problems

Online Super Fund have been preparing the tax returns for my self managed super fund for seven years.
During this period the work has been carried out professionally and promptly and at a very competitive price.
David Robertson

Very professional and timely provider of all the administration requirements that a SMSF requires.

Myself and wife have individual SMSF and have been with Online Superfund 6-7 years and are extremely satisfied. We have introduced friends and they are also extremely satisfied and consider the services provided to be first class and are top tier.
Our investments are tracking very well.

Online Super Fund Exceeded Our Expectations

We joined Online Super Fund recently. Jarrad and Sherene completed our 2019 return expertly and professionally early in July and we received the refund of franking credits a few days later in mid July 2019!

When we transferred our existing fund we were initially anxious as we had been with our previous accountant for many years however OSF made the transition easy and their communication with us was excellent. We have no hesitation in recommending OSF. Their fees are competitive, their work throughly professional and their communications with us always polite and helpful.

Starting our own SMSF 18 years ago was the best financial decision we ever made. After years of dismal performance in both retail and industry funds we knew we could do better. We went from 3% pa over 6 years with industry and retail funds to more than 18% pa over 18 years with our SMSF. And the thing is nothing complicated or time consuming and no excessive fees when you take control of your own money and receive support for compliance issues etc from people like Jarrad and Sherene at OSF.

Paul and Melissa