Online Super Fund

Online Super Fund

• Rates and Fees
Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well priced, fast and efficient service

I transitioned across to OSF in 2018, and have been very impressed with all aspects of the administration. The contrast with my previous administrators couldn`t be more stark-the old administrators were slow, inefficient and costly, and I always seemed to have to be dealing with the new recruit.

Raghu

RaghuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, efficient, prompt, accurate and committed schedule

This is my first year with them. It was smooth hand held transition with the balancing of numbers to our satisfaction from the old system. Return was filed as per their committed schedule to total satisfaction and never a follow up or chasing needed. Great service from the team!!!!

Nic C.

Nic C.Sydney, NSW

Very, very happy with Online Super!

Switched my SMSF administration to Online Super this year and am absolutely delighted. Very organised and great customer service. I expect to be a client for many years.
Thank you Jarrad and Sherene!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommended

We have been using Online super for at least 5 years & I have always found them to be very professional & informative. They offer 5 star service in arrange the tax return & audit for our fund. In addition Online super are helpful & informative on legislation changes etc.
Highly recommend them.

MalcolmB

MalcolmBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and useful tax information bulletins

Been with onlinesuperfund.com.au for a few years now and I have always found the service (via email) very prompt and helpful.
This is not an advisory service - you make your own SMSF investment decisions, but I am very happy with the fulfillment and cost of the ATO requirements regarding all the SMSF accounting needs.

Margaret Anne Rieck

Margaret Anne RieckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended!

As a new client I would like to say 'a huge thank you' to Jarred and Sherene for their excellent service. Their turnaround time is very fast. They are most helpful and professional. Any questions I have they are dealt with quickly and efficiently. I will continue to use their online services and I highly recommend them.

fantastic service

I was let down from another super fund accountant, and once I had transferred over I started seeing results very quickly, their communication was great, I have no second thoughts of going elsewhere.

Shane H.

Shane H.Darling Downs, QLD

Very Professional Service!

Very knowledgeable, efficient and prompt. I have used the Online Super Fund service for the last 2 years of my SMSF. Communication has been excellent and I highly recommend their service.

WendyM

WendyMHobart, TAS

Excellent service

Great team who are very knowledgeable and also personable with their dealings with me. I have been using them for three years now and would not change to another provider.

Zeza

Zeza

Great Customer Experience!

This is the first time I have used an online provider for my SMSF and I am very impressed with Online Super Fund service and expertise.
I found them to be efficient, prompt and thorough.
I would highly recommend their services to anyone running a SMSF.

A Bregiannis

A BregiannisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Patient Simple

I have been with Online Super Fund for 5 years and are happy with their service.
They are efficient, simple and on top of things crucially, when I am not.
If you would like professional partners in your SMSF, they will take care of you.

Review collected in partnership with Online Super Fund

SMSF returns made simple.

I have found Online Super Fund to be efficient, accurate, polite and economical, with everything happening electronically, quickly and precisely. They introduced me to Docusign for online signing that sped up the process even further. I would not go elsewhere

Excellent service

Online Super Fund do an excellent job of preparing returns quickly and accurately. Communication is clear and instructions are easy to follow. For a time poor person they basically spoon feed you all of the material you need to provide and respond to,

Excellent SMSF accounting service

Jarrad and Sherene offer a highly professional service with fast turnaround, and very competitive pricing. The service offers 100% electronic exchange of information and electronic signing via "docusign" which is a massive timesaver. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Kam

KamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Change MRSF accountant this year

Just changed to OnLine Super Fund from my old accountant this year. I found Jarrad and Sherene to be very professional, all questions I had were answered quickly. I am glad that I found them and should be using them for years to come.

Great Service*****

Online Super have managed our super fund for the last 4 years and we have found Jarad and Sherene to be very helpful and incredibly prompt in their responses. We have found the services of Online Super to be great value.

SMSF Accounting by Online Super Fund

We have been with Online Super Fund for 2 years and have found their service, knowledge and professionalism to be outstanding. We have had our SMSF for 23 years and Online Superfund runs rings around the other 3 companies we used in the past to complete our fund's returns and admin. For the first time since starting our SMSF we feel that we know exactly where we are and what we are required to do to make sure our fund is compliant. We also really like that we have had the option to lodge everything online, thus being environmentally friendly, without being too difficult for those of us who are not overly tech savvy.

eric sando

eric sandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SMSF accounting and audit

My wife and I have been customers for 5 years or more, and no intention to change.
The service is professional ethical efficient, and excellent value.
I would recommend Online Super fund to anyone running their SMSF.

krut t.

krut t.

Excellent Professional Operation

First time I have used online super fund. Great price, service and professionalism. They get back to you promptly answering any questions and providing a thorough service for Super fund returns. I recommend them.

Edward

EdwardPerth, WA

Moving to Online Super Fund was a great decision.

I switched to Online Super Fund two years ago and I am more than happy with their service and performance. They are very professional and quick to answer any of my queries. Switching to Online Super Fund has proven to be an excellent decision.