Just Superfund

Just Superfund

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Just Superfund

4.9
  • Rates and Fees

Fantastic Service

Amazing service at a fraction of the price I paid in the past for inferior service from specialist accountants. Great communication to progress accounting progress. Your staff must work all hours as I have had emails at different times outside normal working hours. Can't thank you enough. :)

Great organization great service.

Started using Just Superfund three years ago. Whish I had found them 10 years earlier. They are very professional and reliable I am100% satisfied with their work and their pricing structure is more than reasonable.

Heather T.
Heather T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Company

We've used Just Superfund to do our tax for our SMSF for three years and have been really pleased that we swapped to them.
Great service and a great price for their services.
Also easy to navigate their portal

Rates and Fees
Rachel K.
Rachel K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and courteous service

I have been using JustSuperfund to prepare our SMSF tax return since 2017. They are always efficient, accurate and responsive. Very happy with their work, communications, quality and price. Would recommend them any time.

Find out how Just Superfund compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Great quality and value for money

I've had my SMSF for over twenty years, and discovered Just Superfund two years ago. I have been very happy with their service. They are prompt, patient, clear and very affordable.

Brett
BrettCentral Coast

On time, and great attention to detail

Ive used Just Super for a few years, initially for tax and audit of my SMSF, but now I rely on them for other aspects of running the fund as well. They know their stuff, and they do what they say they are going to do.

Maggie H.
Maggie H.Perth, WA

Swift, efficient service and attention.

I switched to Just Superfund from a WA accounting firm a few years ago; and have been SO pleasantly surprised by the first class service for a very affordable accounting product. My accounts have been professionally dealt with at every level of scrutiny and the service is prompt and detailed. I highly recommend them.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
ann
annSouthwest, VIC

Quality Of Service

We changed to just superfund 4 years ago for tax purposes as we have our own smsf and we haven't looked back, even though I was a bit hesitant at first because everything is online but the contact from a member of staff is excellent.

Rates and Fees
Wendy L.
Wendy L.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and efficient accounting for SMSF

Easy to communicate and to upload and download all required information.
Have been using Just Superfund for 4 years and will definitely continue to use them for our self managed super fund accounting.

Efficient and Economical SMSF Accounting

This is an efficient and competent service whilst delivered at an attractive price. I have been using Just Superfund for about four years and have not had any problems in the process.

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Very Happy First Time

We had to switch from another online provider who could no longer accommodate the asset complexity in our SMSF. We made a good choice - the work at Just Super was all done professionally and promptly. No mistakes or confusion with the takeover process or the accounts. All very straightforward, we will be back next year.

GregWill
GregWillSydney, NSW

Terrific service

This is about the fourth time I have used JustSuper. They are fast and efficient and I like being able to upload documents rather than print and take them somewhere.

Graham S.
Graham S.South East Queensland, QLD

Just Super Review

I changed from my local accountancy firm to Just Super for the preparation and submission of my SMSF tax return last year and they did an excellent job of both at around a third of the cost. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Gerry Vella
Gerry VellaSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised with the online process

I used Just Superfund for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at the process of completing the Audit and filing the Tax return. The whole process was done on line and was very efficient.

A Perfect switch

I was using an accounting firm nearby which was great BUT it was costing me 2.5-times as much as Just Superfund and I had to do the same amount of prep. So I switched to give them a try. I'm very impressed. The online system is efficient and straightforward and the service is professional. Cutting costs of a SMSF is critical to profitability and I have achieved that with Just Superfund.