Verified🏆 2024 Award

99% · 1531 · 1%

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Rates and Fees
See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Neil
NeilVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Excellent as usual

Now my sixth return with Just Super. As usual, simple efficient and quick as long as you give them the correct information. So much better value than previous accountants.
Tony
TonyNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Professional and great service

Just Super have been doing my SMSF for many years and I have found them to be reliable, up front and knowledgeable and at the same time they are prompt and efficient and provide a very cost effective solution to the varied requirements of the ATO and related government superannuation legislation.
A Mohamed
A MohamedACTDeakin 2600, ACT

Superb SMSF Tax Management

"Just Super Fund" is a one-stop solution for SMSF Tax Returns through a single agent instead of multiple interfaces. As all communication and dealings are electronic, it works well for me as I am usually on the move. Although I took the time to provide information, Shirish and the team were very understanding and worked with me to resolve the outstanding matters. Along the way, I faced some issues, but Jordan and the team were fantastic in facilitating solutions and explaining the available options. I was very impressed with Jordan's communication skills and understanding of the regulations. I would give a 5 out of 5 rating to Just Super Fund. Well done, Jordan and the team at Just Super Fund.
Daniel R.
Daniel R.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Good customer service and good value for money SMSF tax and audit work

Good customer service and good value for money SMSF tax and audit work
David
DavidNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Big Improvement

In past years I felt the service was not what it could be. But this year, with a new accountant and auditor on the job, my reasonably complex return was dealt with very professionally and pleasantly. Great service this year!
Mike 64
Mike 64VICNortheast, VIC2 posts

Quick and efficient

Found Just Superfund on the web and checked out their credentials. With modern technology, this is the way to go. No paperwork, all done over the web. Quick and efficient and at a considerable saving to my previous accountant.
Ross8 posts

Another Way.. A true Disruptor

SMSF funds for a price that leaves conventional accounts in the shade. Fast, and easy to use. Just load your data and let Just Superfund do the rest. This is now the second year that Just Superfund has completed the super return. I recommend to anyone looking for a probably faster and cheaper way
dean3602
dean36023 posts

Fast, Efficient and Diligent!

Changed our SMSF accounting and audit over to Jutsuperfund this financial year. Had my reservations when we did it, but it has turned out to be the best decision we have ever made, communication was top rate. They completed the accounts in a record time compared to the previous 11 years, identified some minor issues during audit that will help us immensely. Finally, the whole activity and tax return was completed and out of the way in about a month (including our return in the bank account) all within a month, thanks guys, will definitely use them from now on.
Nigel G
Nigel G3 posts

Excellent service

We've been using Just Superfund for four years now. We found them much easier to work with and much more reasonably priced than our previous provider. We've been very happy with their service from day one.
BandS
BandSMelbourne2 posts

Glad I made the move to Just Superfund

A first time user and very comfortable with every aspect of the process. Prompt answers, ease of use and very efficient. The fee is around a quarter of what my accountant was going to charge. An excellent service!
Stanley
Stanley

Prompt and Good Service

Just Superfund has prepared our S/F's tax returns and financial reports for the last 2 financial years. They completed these within one month and made no mistakes on both occasions. They provided prompt and good service. I strongly recommend it.
Franciscus-Melbourne
Franciscus-MelbourneVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Accurate, Dependable, Timely, Great Value Service

We have been a client of Just Superfund for 6 years, have found the service dependable, accurate, timely and great value for money. A strong recommendation from us.
Liz Melbourne
Liz MelbourneVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for someone not so technically minded

At my age and with little superfund experience Just Superfund ticked all the boxes for me. Fast efficient service, easy to understand. A stress free experience.
RossWAPerth, WA

Just Superfund - great service and value for money

I couldn't believe the fees and the services they provided when I first came across them, so I did some research and decided to give them a try. Have been with them for 3-4 years now and wish I had found them before I did. The service is outstanding, prompt and always available for advice on all matters SMSF. The process is so simple, and I would urge others to consider them.
jim
jimNSWSydney, NSW42 posts

Mike
Mike

Hi. We're looking to switch from eSuperfund who no longer have direct access to our SMSF related accounts for ease of reporting. Does Just Superfund have access to all accounts of the SMSF for these purposes? Also please confirm annual fees and process to switch.

Suggest you direct these questions directly to Just Superfund

kennyboi

Hi, is your service a full service including ongoing administration and reconciliation, investment advice, monitoring performance, placing orders, online portfolio access 24/7, annual accounts, compliance and audit? Are there restrictions on brokers, banks, etc that you could deal with?

Ross

Best to put your questions direct to Superfund

kaz
kaz

Hi, where are your staff located? Is any work or records relating to your clients processed/sent offshore.

Just Superfund   DM

Hi Kaz, All our our terms and conditions can be found in our engagement letter. You are able to read our terms and conditions prior to enaging our firm.

kennyboi

It says: Just Superfund and their affiliates may operate from anywhere in Australia, Australasia
and Asia.