Belling FSE60MFS

Belling FSE60MFS

Kezz

KezzVictoria

Would not buy this product!

The Induction Hobs did not work properly. Took over 5 minutes to boil 500 ml of water, where as their video promotes it should only take 1½ minutes. We had consistent issues with the Hobs cutting out in the middle of cooking or at times not even working when turned on. We had their Tech Service out several times to try and fix the issue but in the end we demanded a refund. Thankfully the service provided by Harvey Norman was great in providing a store credit. We then went with another brand.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Ruben R.Belling

Hi Kezz, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is concerning to hear of your experience. We have sent you a PM requesting some further information. Thank you.

Bill M

Bill MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Even Cooking

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ruben R.Belling

Wow! What a great customer review to start our week! Thank you, Bill.

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s not bad

Pretty good oven I like the top oven cooks the food evenly through more so than the bottom oven.
Only downside iv found is that cooking with the gas burners it’s quite slow compared to what I use to have it is a stylish and modern looking oven with a glass top

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ruben R.Belling

Thanks for the review, Mick!

lisagee

lisageeHobart

Love this electric!

Great value...ceramic hot plates with dual oven 600 mm. I can roast in the bottom and toast in the top. Prepared a simple tray of roast pumpkin and it was the best cooked pumpkin I ever had. So evenly cooked. Everything has turned out perfectly. Ceramic quick to heat too. Also very easy to install and the black and chrome looks very smart in my kitchen. Please note.. it smells a bit funny when you first cook with grill and oven. Heat your oven to very hot for an hour a few times and it disappears.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Ruben R.Belling

Hi Lisa, thank you for leaving us such an informative and positive review. We are glad you love your Belling!

Leigh

LeighAdelaide

Love this oven

We had to buy this oven to fit in a small space in an existing kitchen. We love the style and the simple black glass and Crome looks perfect. Love the two oven setup. The small one us suitable for reheating and grilling and large one though smallish is big enough for us. Stylish and was easy to install.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Jenni

JenniBrisbane

Would not purchase again

It cooks okay but there is no timer or automatic function to help. It is a basic stove that fits in our space and cooks okay. It took a while to get used to the temperature as it seemed hotter than my last stove. Ceramic top requires cleaning after each use.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

rays

raysmurray bridge

looks nice

I am extremely happy with everything about this appliance cook top and ovens. the only draw back is the bottom oven is quite low to the floor which we didnt take note of when we purchased it heat up quickly and hotplates seem to be nice size and heat up quickly

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Lea.

Lea.Sydney

Love how this oven cooks.

This freestanding oven cooks wonderfully and is easy to use. Ceramic top a little difficult to clean but Belling customer sevice very helpful and issues resolved. Love the pull out oven door much better than drop down. The grill is a small oven as well which is great for family dinners. Not overly large but sufficient for small family.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Bub

BubYamba

wonderful stove

I am extremely happy with everything about this appliance cook top and ovens. The induction hot plates are cleaner and faster than gas cooking I have no trouble with keeping the surface shiny and bright. I am so pleased that I chose this Belling as I have always had other brands. Thank you Belling for a very good product

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Looks great. Works great.

I love the dual oven system. I have owned the stove for about eight months and have only used the larger oven a couple of times.
The only negative comment I have is that there are no indicator lights on the stovetop controls to show when they are on. This is a minor problem as, being rectangular in shape, it is quite easy to see if they are on.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

belling oven

Great oven
We've had it for about 3 years now, with the hot plates used most every night and the bottom over used once a week at least for a family roast.
It's a nice looking oven too, set in amongst the cupboards looks really flash!
Haven't had any problems what so ever and really happy with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

great with cooking not cleaning

I am very happy how my food is cooked in the bottom oven but the buttons are flimsy and broke within the first year. The oven is a real pain to clean and being free standing on the floor, it is hard to reach the back, but that was my choice, not a good one in the end. I find the top of the cook top very hard to keep clean and even drips of water leave a stain.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

DonBellmere

Absolutely fabulous

Since the purchase of the oven cooking has taken on a whole new meaning. In our previous stove when we were cooking you could not rely on anything turning out OK. The oven temp went up and down and very often went out.
Since the installation of our new belling the temp can be relied on and the cleaning of the cook tops area could not be easier. Very verey happy with it

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Liz M

Liz MDonnybrook WA

From an old stove to 21st century cooking.

A " dream" to cook with. Preparing is the first step then the cooker transforms it into a delicious dream, this cooker "is great".
The two ovens are very helpful. Top oven very useful has a grill as well. Bottom oven for larger meals, the door opens sideways, brilliant. Large oven fan forced. Ceramic top great to clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Very, very happy with this stove.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

stove on fire!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

NoChefHere

NoChefHere

Disappointed!

Very disappointed. Ceramic hob cracked in under three months from a very small incident - very thin glass top. No Warranty on glass top EVER and worth too much to replace - almost $1000. Oven door was bent/out of line from the box. Rang Harvey Norman and was told neither covered under warranty. Belling confirmed this. Oven temp seems to be too hot. Blackouts confuse it. Polished look on handles nice but sides of doors stain and mark badly. Very disappointed as was supposed to be feature in new kitchen layout.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Faulty nobs.

I loved the look of this stove and it was great at the start but after 12 months the nobs one by one all broke. Staff at there centre were great and sent me some replacements but they have since broken again and Iv had to replace them myself. I found the cooking fine no issues. Loved having duel ovens.

Camm

CammCairns

Warranty and manufacturing issues!

Chubb

Chubbasked

My stove top elements have all suddenly stopped working. All other oven/ grill functions are working fine. The electrician has found no obvious fault so is getting more info about our stove before troubleshooting further. Have you heard of any faults where all four elements are affected .generally i would expect one ring to not work but loss of all four at once seems unusual. Any thoughts.

Candice C.Belling

Hi there Chubb- it might be worth having a look at the links/ connections in the terminal block at the rear of the cooker. If these connections have worked loose there will be a power cut to the cooktop. Other than this there nothing else really that would affect the cooktop as a whole (or leave the oven etc working but the cooktop not) If you would like to contact our office direct and speak with our Tech team we can advise further as appropriate: 1300-556-816

Don

Mine is working fine, afraid I have no information that may help

lloyd
lloyd

we purchased a belling FSE60MFS in 2017 and recently all cooktops have ceased working with a E8 error flashing. we approached harvey norman who immediately contacted belling. we were contacted by a belling rep the following day and told it was the fan under the hot plates and no parts were in the country but they would work something out. 4 weeks later. soon after belling replaced the stove with a new one, which works well, and we are very happy with it.

Get an answer from our members and Belling representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens