Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

See the Best Air Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great value air fryer

I purchased this whilst travelling to cook for an allergy child. Whilst it's not as great as my Philips XXL, its a great value machine and one I'd recommend

Pros
-Good value
-Cook quality is largely on par with my Philips XXL, however I would rate the XXL as superior for fries
-Very easy to clean in comparison with my XXL
- easy to use

Cons
- I like to cook a whole chicken in our XXL, this would be a struggle in the Bellini due to the basket size
- Doesn't come with a shelf like the XXL (but this can be purchased cheaply off eBay)
- Fries cook well but not as well as the XXL

I've mainly used this machine to cook homemade nuggets, fries and roasted vegetables.

Purchased in September 2018 at Target Australia.

cooks perfect and easy

I was tossing up between store brand and branded air fryers,
I chose the target brand one and have been so happy with it, I just put my food in. Eg chicken drumsticks and set my temperature and cooking time press start and just leave it to do its thing, it beeps when finished, I open it take out my perfectly cooked and so moist and then when the unit is cooled most of the cleaning is a wipe with paper towel and then a bit of a wash in hot soapy water

Purchased in January 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Disappointed Air fryer

Have used this twice now to make so called crispy chips. I’m so so disappointed with this product.The chips were very dry and seemed undercooked. I had a Phillips Airfryer before this one and thought I would give the Bellini a go after reading good reviews. I will now get rid of it and go back to using a Phillips.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Capalaba for $99.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Great value for money

I've had this Belini Air Fryer for approximately 2 months and it has proven to be a very reliable fryer. It's easy to use and takes no time at all to clean. Purchased from Target for $99 dollars and highly recommend. Would suit cooking for 1-2 people.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Does the job

I like that the Bellini airfryer is not as bulky compared to others we are a family of 4 and find its a decent size. Do not compare cooking to a deep fryer as it's know where near the same. However for a healthier alternitave it certainly does a decent job. I find cooking in smaller batches better as it cooks everything more evenly and I can get the desired crisp all over. It's also really easy to clean.

Purchased in July 2017 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Use it all the time

I was cautious in buying this as other air fryers are $200+ and being the cheaper alternative I was pleasantly surprised. We cook almost everything that we would do in the oven at almost half the time. Jacket Spuds come out a dream, nice and crispy. Just don't have it on too high a temperature as it cooks on the outside a lot quicker if you do. My only complaint is the basket is on the small side but other than that for $99 you will not go wrong

Purchased in October 2018 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Product is used: Daily

Was skeptical

When we bought this Air Fryer, we were very skeptical as we just thought it would be like a mini oven in a way. The first use was not as I thought it would be but soon realised that it can do more than just snack foods (party pies and sausage rolls). We use the air fryer almost every second night and we have cooked hash browns, party food, roast potatoes, chips and squid so far and I am yet to fault it. I am not yet game enough to venture out to chicken and meats but I am sure I will be doing so within the near future. It is an easy product to use and great value for money. The only small issue I have with it is the button cover for the basket gets wet when cleaning and if you have used a sauce or something in a liquid form, it will stay under the button and its difficult to clean.

Purchased in June 2019 for $99.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Great product

The product very easy to use and close clean . I use it almost 2-4 times a week. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. Great investment . I will purchase one for my son!

Purchased in October 2018 for $39.98.

Great Just love It.

I just love the Air Fryer, I would like to know if I can by a Rack to put inside it to give some height and then you coud have cooking on the bottom and on the top rack.Does anyone know if the racks that come in other brands will fit this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Worked good for a while.

Gifted to me. Very impressed initially , great cooking. Simple & Easy to use.
After 7 months the Fryer is possessed.
Buzzer inconsistent. Sounds like a cat inside screaming. When you tap the top the buzzer stops.
Program keeps changing its own settings after programed to cook. - Temp and time alters on its own.

Sometimes the Fryer "Stops" an turns itself off - when it wants to on its own.

Apart from that it cooks very well, good cooker.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

No more oily deep frying FOREVER!!!

I hate myself for not having air fryer earlier. I have missed out so much on tasty and healthier fried food. Have been using deep fryer for years and you guys should know the oily aftermath from oil frying! Get an air fryer and switch your lifestyle to a far better tasty deep fried food

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Loving it

Got this from my daughter for my birthday this month. Ulterior motive.... She loves home made fries, but my wife hates the deep fryer. This Air Fryer is the perfect alternative. Works a treat. Plus I've since cooked other things in it. Roast chicken, atlantic salmon, a vegan nut roast (for vegan guests - who loved it)... Can't wait to experiment some more. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great package

Great package. Highly recommended and appreciated.
Using since 5 years now. Previously I was using deep fryer but one of my friends who were invited on dinner at my place saw my deep fryer and suggested me to use the air fryer and suggested that air fryer cooks meals in healthier way.
I searched lots of fryers and those were too expensive. Finally went on target and one of the worker suggest to buy this and really it’s been 5 years now and still working with no issues.
Having pretty much room for things to put in as much as you want.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

A great alternative for cooking a variety of foods

We’ve cooked a few things in this air fryer now, and are really liking it. Most recently we made a meatloaf in it, and it turned out great. We’re able to enjoy breaded shrimp more than when we just cooked them in the oven. The fryer is easy to use, easy to clean and a much healthier alternative to deep frying, which we gave up years ago. With a large variety of recipes available on the internet, we are ble to use this for more than just French fries.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

This fryer is a great size and I love the flashing time and temp

This air fryer is the best I’ve used so far, it has a large capacity and is easy to use. The touch buttons are easy to use and the temp and time flash so you only need to check at a quick glance. It’s easy to check the food and add more time or less time, also temp. up or down. Love the colour as well. All in all I love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Pits fantastic

The Air fryer is fantastic & does actually the same as all the expensive ones out there for less $$$$$ Thank you Bellini. Don't do any frying but found out that I can do lots more with this fantastic machine like bread rolls, egg & broccoli fritters, meat balls & so much more.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Perfect

After reading about air fryers I decided I wanted one but wasn't sure how much id use it so didn't want to splash out for it to sit in a cupboard. Luckily I found this and it is amazing! Easy to use, food tastes better and I know it's a lot healthier. Use it a lot!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Love this so much - we have 2!

Oh my god - this product, I love it!!!
My first I was bought as a gift and I ended up purchasing another for my family of 5! Is so convenient, so much healthier than frying but so much tastier than baking! I have done SO many things in ours - from cooking chips to making breakfasts; baking cakes, doing a roast, quick snacks and every day dinners. it’s so versatile and I’m happy knowing my kids are having their treats but without the extra oil and grease. Very impressed!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Feud great but the handle gets in the way

Love our new air fryer. Every Sunday we have chips n stake and to save on eating fat fried food we got this to cut down on the fat. The handle on the fryer dose get in the way sometimes when taking out the pot but it still cooks very well

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Dose the best air fry food

Just like what we saw on the TV advert and in store demos we bought one wanting to save on gas as we have solar and this now has replaced our stove! We now cook meats, photatos and chips which all come out perfectly just like restront quality meals and so much healthyer

Date PurchasedApr 2018