Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Great product

The product very easy to use and close clean . I use it almost 2-4 times a week. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. Great investment . I will purchase one for my son!

Purchased in October 2018 for $39.98.

Great Just love It.

I just love the Air Fryer, I would like to know if I can by a Rack to put inside it to give some height and then you coud have cooking on the bottom and on the top rack.Does anyone know if the racks that come in other brands will fit this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Worked good for a while.

Gifted to me. Very impressed initially , great cooking. Simple & Easy to use.
After 7 months the Fryer is possessed.
Buzzer inconsistent. Sounds like a cat inside screaming. When you tap the top the buzzer stops.
Program keeps changing its own settings after programed to cook. - Temp and time alters on its own.

Sometimes the Fryer "Stops" an turns itself off - when it wants to on its own.

Apart from that it cooks very well, good cooker.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

No more oily deep frying FOREVER!!!

I hate myself for not having air fryer earlier. I have missed out so much on tasty and healthier fried food. Have been using deep fryer for years and you guys should know the oily aftermath from oil frying! Get an air fryer and switch your lifestyle to a far better tasty deep fried food

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Loving it

Got this from my daughter for my birthday this month. Ulterior motive.... She loves home made fries, but my wife hates the deep fryer. This Air Fryer is the perfect alternative. Works a treat. Plus I've since cooked other things in it. Roast chicken, atlantic salmon, a vegan nut roast (for vegan guests - who loved it)... Can't wait to experiment some more. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great package

Great package. Highly recommended and appreciated.
Using since 5 years now. Previously I was using deep fryer but one of my friends who were invited on dinner at my place saw my deep fryer and suggested me to use the air fryer and suggested that air fryer cooks meals in healthier way.
I searched lots of fryers and those were too expensive. Finally went on target and one of the worker suggest to buy this and really it’s been 5 years now and still working with no issues.
Having pretty much room for things to put in as much as you want.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

A great alternative for cooking a variety of foods

We’ve cooked a few things in this air fryer now, and are really liking it. Most recently we made a meatloaf in it, and it turned out great. We’re able to enjoy breaded shrimp more than when we just cooked them in the oven. The fryer is easy to use, easy to clean and a much healthier alternative to deep frying, which we gave up years ago. With a large variety of recipes available on the internet, we are ble to use this for more than just French fries.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

This fryer is a great size and I love the flashing time and temp

This air fryer is the best I’ve used so far, it has a large capacity and is easy to use. The touch buttons are easy to use and the temp and time flash so you only need to check at a quick glance. It’s easy to check the food and add more time or less time, also temp. up or down. Love the colour as well. All in all I love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Pits fantastic

The Air fryer is fantastic & does actually the same as all the expensive ones out there for less $$$$$ Thank you Bellini. Don't do any frying but found out that I can do lots more with this fantastic machine like bread rolls, egg & broccoli fritters, meat balls & so much more.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Perfect

After reading about air fryers I decided I wanted one but wasn't sure how much id use it so didn't want to splash out for it to sit in a cupboard. Luckily I found this and it is amazing! Easy to use, food tastes better and I know it's a lot healthier. Use it a lot!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Love this so much - we have 2!

Oh my god - this product, I love it!!!
My first I was bought as a gift and I ended up purchasing another for my family of 5! Is so convenient, so much healthier than frying but so much tastier than baking! I have done SO many things in ours - from cooking chips to making breakfasts; baking cakes, doing a roast, quick snacks and every day dinners. it’s so versatile and I’m happy knowing my kids are having their treats but without the extra oil and grease. Very impressed!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Feud great but the handle gets in the way

Love our new air fryer. Every Sunday we have chips n stake and to save on eating fat fried food we got this to cut down on the fat. The handle on the fryer dose get in the way sometimes when taking out the pot but it still cooks very well

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Dose the best air fry food

Just like what we saw on the TV advert and in store demos we bought one wanting to save on gas as we have solar and this now has replaced our stove! We now cook meats, photatos and chips which all come out perfectly just like restront quality meals and so much healthyer

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Love!

Best product for the kitchen.
Cooks really well and is easy to clean. Looks smart in the kitchen
Only downfall is trying to store it is hard because it is big but I got there in the end.
I find it so handy espeshally when oven is busy or broken

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Loved it

Love using it, ever since I bought it its been a life saver. Whenever I'm running out of time to cook dinner, just throw some pie or frozen nuggets etc. And I can feed my family in 15mins, it makes the chips oil comes out quite well so it's slightly healthier way to enjoy chips then the old fashion fried way

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Piece of junk

This thing does not cook food properly at all, I cook chips and every time regardless of shaking then half are still raw while the other is over cooked. There is a reason why good things are expensive, it's because they are worth it.

This certainly does not cook food properly at all.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great value for this Price

It is perfect and I use almost 3-4 days week. It cooks Spring Roles and salmon perfectly Purchased 1 year ago from target $90. Can not be happier. the cleaning is easy . The only negative part of the product is while you are inserting in to main unit you should take extra care with aligning .

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Best purchase!

Cooks beautifully... and a healthier option. Easy to use. Guilt free cooking- sort of.
I was recommended to get one by a friend- so glad i did!
I have other bellini appliances so the brand was a no brainer when deciding.
Ridiculously easy to clean... a little bulky to store but definitely worth it!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Love my air fryer

Have bee using our bellini air fryer regularly for almost 3 years now and it works perfectly every time. Easily fits enough chips for a family of 4 as a adequate side portion and saves heating the whole oven to do it! The different modes work well for seafood chips nuggets etc

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Good to fry

Very easy to use. Easily frying things indoor. Controllable up to required level of fry. Easy to clean. Portable to keep on any table. After cooking need not do much cleaning. Many food items can be fried. Easy to carry. No additional expenditure to maintain. Anyone can use. Risk free.

Date PurchasedJul 2017