Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Julie Lyons

Julie Lyons Perth, WA

Lasted 5 mins literally !

Followed the set up instructions - warmed up the system - added my food and it blew up in first 5 mins of use - sparks and a bang! Drawer difficult to close.

Purchased in November 2020 for $69.00.

rafraf

rafraf

Faulty design: door doesn't close when hot

Exactly as Chris said below: I read the review and thought he must be unlucky so bought it anyway. Used it twice and then the door didn't close. Massive let down. Clear design flaw. Dangerous and next to useless. The product should be recalled. For now, just going to return it and keep looking. Everything else seems fine about this unit. But yeah, that is like saying "Other than the breaks not working, car was great"

Purchased in October 2020 at Target Australia for $99.00.

DPop

DPopHunter Region, NSW

Love it!

Love this thing,
I only wish it did chickens up to 2kg ( who cooks a chicken no more than 1.3 kg these days?!) and the viewing light stayed on throughout cooking.

Purchased in September 2020 for $149.00.

Garden N Soap

Garden N SoapGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not perfect, but it is affordable and it works

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Meray Hamra

Meray HamraSydney, NSW

This product is amazing can’t live without it

Honestly I don’t know how I went my whole life without this air fryer this product is really good, so easy to use and so easy to clean what more could you want. I’ve had this now for two years and still amazing I literally use this everyday

Purchased in February 2018 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Bradley Rees

Bradley ReesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bellini air fryer

Good air fryer for the price, some extra attachments would be nice, we use it to reheat food, and it tastes like you just got it from the store, chicken, chips, nuggets and it’s NO OIL

Purchased in March 2017 at Target Australia for $80.00.

Sarah Al

Sarah AlSydney, NSW

Excellent to cook almost everything

1.) very satisfied, most foods I have cooked in this air fryer have come out really good
2.) I usually cook chicken, lamb and vegetables
3.) yes very easy to clean especially when using baking paper underneath the food.

Purchased in March 2018 at Target Australia for $120.00.

Chiqui

ChiquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Useful

This product is very useful in all sense of the word. You can fry anything and not to mention using it as an alternative to microwave for re-heating leftovers without the meat getting tough.

Purchased in July 2017 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Lisa Jane

Lisa JanePerth, WA

Looks modern & stylish, however, disappointed in product

Very disappointed in the quality & overall functioning of this air fryer. It is not good quality & broke easily within first few uses. The handle was not strong enough to hold the recommended weight of food. It also failed to adequately cook food, even the smallest amounts. Although it looks great, this Bellini Air Fryer did not deliver, especially in comparison to cheaper air fryers I have used.

Purchased in August 2019 at Crazy Sales.

Megan A.

Megan A.Darling Downs, QLD

Amazing

I bought air fryer for my husband as a Christmas present, I honestly was skeptical but it has been incredible. It cooks food quickly and everything comes out crispy and perfect without the oil.

Purchased in October 2019 at Target.

Cameron

Cameron

Awesome product

I was gifted one of these for my birthday and its the best thing I own! I threw out my deep fryer because there is no need for it anymore. I use this nearly every night to cook all sorts of things and it does not disappoint!

Purchased in August 2019.

Tash

Tash

Very happy

Brought as a father's day gift. Very happy with the result and the tafe of the food. Use it daily and is a lot healthier than deep frying. Works great and just as good as the expensive brand ones

Purchased in September 2019 for $149.00.

Macca C.

Macca C.

It's a good little cooker

I have found this machine to work well in most cases. It does not however like to be filled. Only cook small amounts in this and you will be very happy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $60.00.

Birdie

Birdie

Great value air fryer

Purchased in September 2018 at Target Australia.

Mark B.

Mark B.South West, WA

cooks perfect and easy

I was tossing up between store brand and branded air fryers,
I chose the target brand one and have been so happy with it, I just put my food in. Eg chicken drumsticks and set my temperature and cooking time press start and just leave it to do its thing, it beeps when finished, I open it take out my perfectly cooked and so moist and then when the unit is cooled most of the cleaning is a wipe with paper towel and then a bit of a wash in hot soapy water

Purchased in January 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

carmel57

carmel57South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed Air fryer

Have used this twice now to make so called crispy chips. I’m so so disappointed with this product.The chips were very dry and seemed undercooked. I had a Phillips Airfryer before this one and thought I would give the Bellini a go after reading good reviews. I will now get rid of it and go back to using a Phillips.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Capalaba for $99.00.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money

I've had this Belini Air Fryer for approximately 2 months and it has proven to be a very reliable fryer. It's easy to use and takes no time at all to clean. Purchased from Target for $99 dollars and highly recommend. Would suit cooking for 1-2 people.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

April S.

April S.

Does the job

I like that the Bellini airfryer is not as bulky compared to others we are a family of 4 and find its a decent size. Do not compare cooking to a deep fryer as it's know where near the same. However for a healthier alternitave it certainly does a decent job. I find cooking in smaller batches better as it cooks everything more evenly and I can get the desired crisp all over. It's also really easy to clean.

Purchased in July 2017 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Arno R.

Arno R.

Use it all the time

I was cautious in buying this as other air fryers are $200+ and being the cheaper alternative I was pleasantly surprised. We cook almost everything that we would do in the oven at almost half the time. Jacket Spuds come out a dream, nice and crispy. Just don't have it on too high a temperature as it cooks on the outside a lot quicker if you do. My only complaint is the basket is on the small side but other than that for $99 you will not go wrong

Purchased in October 2018 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Ashliegh.D

Ashliegh.DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Was skeptical

Purchased in June 2019 for $99.00.