Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

Bellini Air Fryer BTDF950

See the Best Air Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cameron

Cameron

Awesome product

I was gifted one of these for my birthday and its the best thing I own! I threw out my deep fryer because there is no need for it anymore. I use this nearly every night to cook all sorts of things and it does not disappoint!

Purchased in August 2019.

Tash

Tash

Very happy

Brought as a father's day gift. Very happy with the result and the tafe of the food. Use it daily and is a lot healthier than deep frying. Works great and just as good as the expensive brand ones

Purchased in September 2019 for $149.00.

Macca C.

Macca C.

It's a good little cooker

I have found this machine to work well in most cases. It does not however like to be filled. Only cook small amounts in this and you will be very happy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $60.00.

Birdie

Birdie

Great value air fryer

Purchased in September 2018 at Target Australia.

Mark B.

Mark B.South West, WA

cooks perfect and easy

I was tossing up between store brand and branded air fryers,
I chose the target brand one and have been so happy with it, I just put my food in. Eg chicken drumsticks and set my temperature and cooking time press start and just leave it to do its thing, it beeps when finished, I open it take out my perfectly cooked and so moist and then when the unit is cooled most of the cleaning is a wipe with paper towel and then a bit of a wash in hot soapy water

Purchased in January 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

carmel57

carmel57South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed Air fryer

Have used this twice now to make so called crispy chips. I’m so so disappointed with this product.The chips were very dry and seemed undercooked. I had a Phillips Airfryer before this one and thought I would give the Bellini a go after reading good reviews. I will now get rid of it and go back to using a Phillips.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Capalaba for $99.00.

Product is used: Weekly

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money

I've had this Belini Air Fryer for approximately 2 months and it has proven to be a very reliable fryer. It's easy to use and takes no time at all to clean. Purchased from Target for $99 dollars and highly recommend. Would suit cooking for 1-2 people.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $99.00.

April S.

April S.

Does the job

I like that the Bellini airfryer is not as bulky compared to others we are a family of 4 and find its a decent size. Do not compare cooking to a deep fryer as it's know where near the same. However for a healthier alternitave it certainly does a decent job. I find cooking in smaller batches better as it cooks everything more evenly and I can get the desired crisp all over. It's also really easy to clean.

Purchased in July 2017 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Arno R.

Arno R.

Use it all the time

I was cautious in buying this as other air fryers are $200+ and being the cheaper alternative I was pleasantly surprised. We cook almost everything that we would do in the oven at almost half the time. Jacket Spuds come out a dream, nice and crispy. Just don't have it on too high a temperature as it cooks on the outside a lot quicker if you do. My only complaint is the basket is on the small side but other than that for $99 you will not go wrong

Purchased in October 2018 at Target Australia for $99.00.

Ashliegh.D

Ashliegh.DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Was skeptical

Purchased in June 2019 for $99.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Great product

The product very easy to use and close clean . I use it almost 2-4 times a week. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. Great investment . I will purchase one for my son!

Purchased in October 2018 for $39.98.

Sandy

SandyYamba

Great Just love It.

I just love the Air Fryer, I would like to know if I can by a Rack to put inside it to give some height and then you coud have cooking on the bottom and on the top rack.Does anyone know if the racks that come in other brands will fit this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Anthony Waszkiewicz

Anthony Waszkiewicz

Worked good for a while.

Gifted to me. Very impressed initially , great cooking. Simple & Easy to use.
After 7 months the Fryer is possessed.
Buzzer inconsistent. Sounds like a cat inside screaming. When you tap the top the buzzer stops.
Program keeps changing its own settings after programed to cook. - Temp and time alters on its own.

Sometimes the Fryer "Stops" an turns itself off - when it wants to on its own.

Apart from that it cooks very well, good cooker.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

adubaha

adubahaPERTH

No more oily deep frying FOREVER!!!

I hate myself for not having air fryer earlier. I have missed out so much on tasty and healthier fried food. Have been using deep fryer for years and you guys should know the oily aftermath from oil frying! Get an air fryer and switch your lifestyle to a far better tasty deep fried food

Date PurchasedSep 2018
John

JohnSydney, NSW

Loving it

Got this from my daughter for my birthday this month. Ulterior motive.... She loves home made fries, but my wife hates the deep fryer. This Air Fryer is the perfect alternative. Works a treat. Plus I've since cooked other things in it. Roast chicken, atlantic salmon, a vegan nut roast (for vegan guests - who loved it)... Can't wait to experiment some more. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Ss B

Ss BMelbourne

Great package

Great package. Highly recommended and appreciated.
Using since 5 years now. Previously I was using deep fryer but one of my friends who were invited on dinner at my place saw my deep fryer and suggested me to use the air fryer and suggested that air fryer cooks meals in healthier way.
I searched lots of fryers and those were too expensive. Finally went on target and one of the worker suggest to buy this and really it’s been 5 years now and still working with no issues.
Having pretty much room for things to put in as much as you want.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Isabella

IsabellaWEST PINGELLY

A great alternative for cooking a variety of foods

We’ve cooked a few things in this air fryer now, and are really liking it. Most recently we made a meatloaf in it, and it turned out great. We’re able to enjoy breaded shrimp more than when we just cooked them in the oven. The fryer is easy to use, easy to clean and a much healthier alternative to deep frying, which we gave up years ago. With a large variety of recipes available on the internet, we are ble to use this for more than just French fries.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Josh

JoshABERFELDIE

This fryer is a great size and I love the flashing time and temp

This air fryer is the best I’ve used so far, it has a large capacity and is easy to use. The touch buttons are easy to use and the temp and time flash so you only need to check at a quick glance. It’s easy to check the food and add more time or less time, also temp. up or down. Love the colour as well. All in all I love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Pits fantastic

The Air fryer is fantastic & does actually the same as all the expensive ones out there for less $$$$$ Thank you Bellini. Don't do any frying but found out that I can do lots more with this fantastic machine like bread rolls, egg & broccoli fritters, meat balls & so much more.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

StephM

StephMTownsville

Perfect

After reading about air fryers I decided I wanted one but wasn't sure how much id use it so didn't want to splash out for it to sit in a cupboard. Luckily I found this and it is amazing! Easy to use, food tastes better and I know it's a lot healthier. Use it a lot!

Date PurchasedMar 2018