Bellini Multifunction BTBM385

Bellini Multifunction BTBM385

See the Best Breadmakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jennifer

jenniferbanksia beach

Pain to use

l wanted to get healthy and make my own bread brought the Bellini as it was mid range l liked the look , its just a pain to set up and use it makes nice bread and also cakes and doughs but the truth is it sits in the cupboard never getting used and it takes hours to cook and certain breads stick to the tin

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

aussietaffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Home Breadmaker

I recently purchased a Bellini Bread Maker from Target online. I chose the Bellini brand because the price was right and the name Bellini is very popular in Coffee Machines, and other home products.
I must say that this is the best Bread making machine that we have ever had, and we have had a few over the years. I have made a number of loaves with this machine and they have all turned out very well. We only use the small size of loaf, because there is only the two of us, and we find this is plenty for a few days.
The instruction booklet and recipes provided is adequate for our use, and very simple to follow. There is nothing to beat the aroma of home baked bread.

regular

regularasked

Is the machine's lid easily removeble like sunbeams? as in easy to clean in cases of user error when new or a beginner in using the machine when accidental overloading it.

How much ?

aussietaff

No. the lid is not easily removable. I wish to advise you that the BTBM835 is no
longer available through "Target" I assume that it is no longer available.
Breville have quite a good model at about $99.00, and the lid is reasonably easy to remove.

It takes undoing just two screws to remove. Hope this helps you.

Get an answer from our members and Bellini representatives

CategoryBreadmakers