Panasonic SD-ZB2512

Panasonic SD-ZB2512

MPN: SDZB2512KST

After Sales Service

Purchased in July 2018 at RetraVision for $290.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Heather, thanks for the great feedback and your loyalty to your Panasonic breadmaker! Some yummy new recipes you may like to try in the future can be found here

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Amazing Bread Maker!

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $281.00.

willsmother

willsmotherAU

Very happy with machine, 2 years so far

Purchased in June 2017 at Bing Lee Online store.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Willsmother. Thanks for your very detailed review and feedback. Sounds like a real winner you have their with your bread maker. Happy baking

Monet

MonetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Panasonic Breadmaker.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Monet, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your breadmaker.

Ted

TedAdelaide

Not Workimng

Have bought this Bread maker thinking it would be the solution to the perfect loaf. Had it for a while now, tried every thing and every setting not "one" good loaf. Using Laucke Bread mix Sourdough.Then tried plain white using fresh yeast. Still no good. To get in touch Panasonic is not easy so one can find a fix. Had 2 bread maker before this they were great. Perfect bread. I used them so much the elements burnt out. Thought I would treat myself to a "Upmarket" one and have not had a good loaf out of it to date. Bought this bread maker on the reviews. I've been making bread for years, very disappointed, Theo

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Ted, thank you for taking the time to provide detailed information on your experience. Are you able to confirm you have followed the user instructions to ensure that you are following the steps we would recommend to get the perfect loaf of bread?

DVW

DVWAU

Never fails to bake great bread

I cannot fault this machine, but would urge caution when following their recipes. Use only very good bread flour and leave out the sugar unless for a sweet loaf. The recipes are designed for the USA Market. This is, in my opinion, the best domestic bread maker in the World

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi DVW, thank you for the feedback and review. The instruction manual does refer you to the recipes recommended for use in Australia at the top of each recipe.

Terry Ellis

Terry EllisPort Macquarie

Brilliant.

I have baked bread almost daily for the past 20 years. I purchased this machine because I could no longer knead the dough successfully due to arthritis. I was skeptical initially about bread machine bread but now I am a convert. It bakes perfectly and all without fuss. Love it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Terry, thank you for the feedback and we are so pleased to hear you love the breadmaker and it is also so helpful to you. You may wise to try pizza dough in there also!

Rob

RobAtherton

Best Bread Maker I have ever Bought

I have owned many different brands of bread makers in the past, and this one is by far the best. I have made everything from wholemeal, white, Rye and sour dough in this machine and it is fantastic. I made Rye Bread with Molasses, Pear n Walnuts, and it came out fantastic. The bread maker was posted promptly, and I received it in a good timely manner.

bettyfrances

bettyfrancesLogan City

The best machine for bread

This is the best machine for bread after having a horror run with the Sunbeam Bakehouse (My worst buy ever and an expensive mistake) I just set and forget and out comes a perfect loaf every time. A bit more expensive but worth it. My only complaint is the finish alarm is not too loud but it is the best machine in my opinion.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
gb130175

gb130175Sydney

Works fine but lid hinge broken

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jenstarr

JenstarrSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best of the best, Unbelievably awesome bread machine highly recommended

Easy to use, consistent results, lots of adjustable settings.
I if'd and r'rd and researched for the best bread maker until I came across this one. To be totally honest it is priced on the higher end, but in all honesty you pay for what you get. Results are always consistent, unlike my old sunbeam which had a mind of its own. I have had it for 2 weeks now and bake different loaves / types of bread and always turn out perfect,

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Sati

SatiWollongong

Excellent machine!

I've only baked two loaves thus far but I'm very happy with this. I've used Laucke Rye Sourdough (at Coles) pre-packets and have had two delicious loaves as a result. Probably better to buy this on special as it still ends up costing $2.80 per loaf (plus machine cost).

This morning I woke up to hot, fresh bread due to the timer function. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

DRSSG

DRSSGMelbourne

Very impressed!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

crisssydoll

crisssydollSouthwest, VIC

The best BREAD MAKER I have ever owned!!!!

I got this for a xmas present and let me tell you, it is so easy to use and makes the absolute best bread and pizza dough ever! Really do yourself a favour and buy it, its quiet, robust, quick, has lots of different programs and i just love the separate yeast and fruit/nut compartments.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
piripi

piripiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Josimo

JosimoMaroochydore

Fantastic gluten free breadmaker

From what I can gather, this is the newer, stainless steel version of the 2501.
It is amazing.
I make my own gluten free bread based on the do it yourself recipe in the instruction booklet. As long as you keep to the same amounts of wet and dry ingredients, you can vary it up by using your own organic ground rice, millet, lentils, tapioca flour etc.
The bread comes out in under two hours with a crispy crust. Love it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

lone ranger

lone rangerGold Coast

works perfect, exactly what I wanted

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Kate

KateMelbourne, Vic

Excellent breadmaker, takes some trial and error.

Date PurchasedJul 2017