Optimum BM1000

• Bread Quality & Consistency
Bread making enthusiast

Bread making enthusiastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be aware

I only got the machine yesterday but have used it and it seemed to do a reasonable job. However, I find the instructions to be poorly written and unclear. The automatic fruit dispenser is very small, I had to add additional fruit manually. The machine has a display panel capable of showing what stage it is up to during cycles and this has the potential to be a great feature, but unfortunately the LCD backlight doesn't stay on so you are unable to actually see the progress unless you pause the machine which then turns the light on. Be aware that the countdown clock on the website (which gave me the impression that the sale price would end) has continually restarted for the last 3 months that I know of (which is when I placed my order).

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$279.00.

Noise Level
Bread Quality & Consistency
Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Carol Whiteasked

How do I remove the bread barrel from the container

I’m grappling with that myself! It’s very stiff, I twist with reasonable force and a degree of apprehension :( and hope that the handle doesn’t break. Hold the handle at both sides close to the barrel. I’m hoping with time it will become a bit easier.

Carol White

Thanks we finally got the canister out very stiff but once we got the hang of it It, we hope in time it will free up

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives