Bernats Lewis

Bernats Lewis

2.6

latusha

latushaSouth East Queensland, QLD

great great people to go through

the best real estate ive ever been through. i even get my friends to rent through them now. the ladys all listen and get everything fix when it needs to be done.

Best to stay clear and use another agent

Wouldn't use this estate agent again. Poor communication and a little lack of knowledge I believe. Will try to hold your bond for made up excuses. Best to use a more established estate agent and stay away from this one to rent. Staff do not share info so calling the office is a waste of time when a lot are clueless about what the other agent is doing.

I. Smith

I. SmithOrmeau

Very happy with service

Fantastic service! Quick response. Always willing to help.
Would highly recommend Bernats Lewis Real Estate to everyone. Very happy !

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Bernats Lewis compares to other Real Estate Agents

Terrible Experience

A sales person that LIES is a huge problem. Never listened from start. Had a price and she under minded me by 30k to get a 'sale'... Hopeless poor company. Stick with the 300-360K range...you treated me like a bloody joke and really showed by lack of communication. Never backed up what said and could never do. Lousy business ethic, they seem to strive to quick sale and have a bigger turn over...thanks for buggering up my future....0.01 of a star

Adrian

AdrianLas Vegas, Nevada

The best

Great!! Pleasure to deal with. Very professional, and friendly customer service, Would happily deal with them again at anytime :)

Excllent service

Fantastic service, listed and sold my property in 3 day's for the asking price. Would recommend Bernats - Lewis to everyone.
Very happy seller.

Jeremy

JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shouldn't be allowed to rent properties.

Absolutely disgusting

Bad bad bad

Bad, no communication! Your property manager, shame on you! Couldn't be bothered returning phone calls even came in there twice ask about the rental, rang up property, gone. Couldn't even be bothered to call people waited over a week for an answer. I blame your property manager. Will never recommend your real estate to anyone. Absolutely hopeless!

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Bernats Lewis compares to other Real Estate Agents

M. Singleton

M. SingletonBeenleigh

Useless

We set up a walk through only to find out the house had already been let. Wasted our time because they couldn't be bothered giving us a phone call. Wouldn't use this agency even if I was being paid to.

Swalt

SwaltBrisbane

Wonderful

Nothing but helpful, available any time and more than willing to work around any difficulties. (As a buyer) they have handled any and all issues with my purchase of a property professionally and promptly.

Bad communication, unfriendly

I have been rending with bernats lewis for about 2 years, the 1st agent's I had were really good but then they changed people 2 times without my knowledge they the person I had was really rude would make inspections times then cancel without me knowing. Very unhappy with how things have turned out with them.

Solhip

SolhipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication and misinformation killed the contract