Baha F.

Baha F.Sydney, NSW

Perfect!

I would recommend renting through property now by yourself. It is so easy and will save you time and money. all the process and paper works are in their sites and they do the referee chacks and advertisings and link the applicants to you to decide, very responsive and reliable. first I tried to rent my unit with a real estate agency but I found them with too many overhead costs and headaches to chase them up for any thing. so I rented out two years ago by myself with the PropertyNow helps and still happy with my decision but not sure about future :D:D

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Baha, thanks so much for your review! Congrats on rented and we hope to welcome you back again sometime soon. :)

TunastuffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, Good coverage and response

Easy to use. Good Web site coverage and response. You are able to modify ad on your phone or pc.
Support has been prompt and efficient. No problems at all. Well done. Thanks

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi there, thank you for your review. :) You're very welcome. Congratulations and we look forward to having you back again soon.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved Thousands

I would recommend selling through property now. It is so easy and will save you thousands. Help is there if you need it, but I completed the negotiations and paper work, had the solicitor check it(which they do anyway if you went through an agent) and have now gone unconditional.
Very happy

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi James, congrats on your sale! We're thrilled for you and glad we could be involved in a small part of the process. :)

Tracy

TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

What an excellent idea

Clean the property myself
Advertise myself
Sell myself
Answer any questions about my own house with knowledge
Open house myself with massive 15-20 through first inspection and a contract in first 15 hours
THANKS!!!!!!!!
Saved me $$$$$$$ thousands ;)
Couldn’t be happier

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Tracy, thanks so much for the review and feedback! We're ecstatic for you and we're so glad we got to be a part of this terrific result for you! :)

Awesome Company

PropertyNow were so efficient in getting back to me every time. Listing our apartment for lease was very easy to set up and property listed on web sites extremely quickly. Will be using them all the time.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the positive review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mike Sparkes

Mike SparkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy

Property Now was so easy to set up and use. All correspondence was seen to very quickly. Our house sold one week after listing. Comparisons with my previous experience of real estate agents leave me speechless.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Company that gets results

Propertynow offers a very professional service , they are extremely efficient with any enquiry and offer the complete service. I have rented properties for over 40 years , will not hesitate to use them in the future , they offer excellent value.
Thanks for your help
Patrick Brown

Property N.PropertyNow

Wow what a great review, thanks Patrick! We really appreciate your patronage and look forward to working with you again!

Quick Sale

The adverts on websites provided by propertynow attracted a good number of potential buyers and we received an acceptable offer within 4 weeks of listing. The propertynow service was cordial and informative

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks Glen for the positive and thorough review! Hopefully we can provide you a 5 star performance in future, just let us know how!

Charlotte

Charlotte

Great company - very responsive

Easy website and the process to list and manage property was very straightforward. If I had any queries - they were very quick and responsive. Achieved a sale, and saved $$$$$$. Thanks very much.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Charlotte, thanks so much for letting us know about your experience with our team. We're thrilled to hear of your success and are glad we were able to play a small part in your finding a buyer. Wishing you the very best. :)

Keith  Jacob

Keith JacobPerth, WA

In lean times big saving had with Property Now as my agent

I saved $ 28,000 in my last sale using Property Now so I guess you can say I am a big fan of the service.
In lean times, big savings can be had using Property Now as my agent, to sell my commercial offices.
Had a steady steam of enquiries via email, I then follow up with phone calls.
Of course, some people are just information seeking or let's say doing some 'due diligence' but not really serious investors, but hey that's OK. I do it myself.
The sales process is up to me and following up is very important with enquiries.
They are listed in the site for easy access if they got accidentally deleted by say email spam filters.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks for the excellent review Keith! Glad to hear you appreciated the Enquiry History feature- sometimes those spam filters can indeed be a bit overactive. We look forward to working with you again in future, all the best for now!

MylesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leasing worked well

Two weeks and one open inspection to lease the property. A good result for us and the owners. Seems to work well albeit this is only our second attempt. Set-up is pretty straight forward although I would prefer to have a little more versatility for Apartments.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Myles, Thanks so much for the review and feedback - if you could let me know at sales@Propertynow.com.au what extra functionality you're after for Apartments I'll make sure we get it implemented and available for you next time.

Hi Property Now,
Just setting up for a business structure for apartments seems difficult and almost counter intuitive when completing the advertisement. It seems to only want to recognized private individuals, not small businesses.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the clarification Myles, I'll pass this on to our designers and see if we can perhaps make it a bit more intuitive for business leasing. Thanks again for the feedback!

Happy Landlord

Happy LandlordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great!

Great results achieved with the exposure of my property to a number of popular websites. The ad received a very high number of responses and within a few days a suitable tenant is found.

Works well

Swift online ad of lease and supporting documents to sign up tenant
Good supporting resources and fact sheets with details specific state by state and application form along with inspection times and who is coming or least has expressed interest Communication with prospects clear and concise

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Hoovy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're delighted that you enjoyed the service and that it worked well for you! Hopefully, we can work with you again in the future.

Ian P.

Ian P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It works!

I had many enquiries and got a tenant signed up quickly. The process was straight forward and the customer support was quick and professional. Some leg work to do but much cheaper than using an agent.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Ian - that's excellent that you promptly had a tenant signed up! We're glad you found our support useful also, we do pride ourselves on going the extra mile. We hope to work with you again in the future.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Only way to go to rent your property

Have used PropertyNow before. Again this site was easy to use and worked perfectly. Rented my property the first weekend. it was advertised. Yes I would recommend this site to anyone.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi David, Great to see you back with us! Really glad you've found the site easy to use and had fast results with your listing- we look forward to working with you again down the road.

Tasma

TasmaNorthern Territory

Amazing results, highly recommend Property Now!

We chose Property Now after reading reviews online and were shocked to receive a personal phone call from Andrew within the hour of registering our interest. After registering our property we received ongoing support from the team from Property Now and within the week we found a tenant for our property. Highly recommend the Property Now team!

BeachyStar

BeachyStarPerth, WA

Better results than listing with a Real Estate Agent

Clare

ClarePerth, WA

Easy As!

I've used PropertyNow twice to sell our properties. Easy to manage listing online. All paperwork is available to use and any questions were answered straight away. Will definitely use again.

terrisherwood

terrisherwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy!

This ‘do it your self site’ is really easy to use, I invested in a large photo board and a professional photographer and the inquiries started very quickly.
Good Luck selling!
Terri

It Works

Second time I have used property now to lease my investment property. Easy to use site, great support team offering advice along the way. I will use again and would recommend.

Marion K.

Marion K.asked

Do you have an office in Brisbane?

Tunastuff

Hi, You should be directing your question to Propertynow.
I just used them.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Marion, we have staff working remotely from QLD and NSW and we operate in all states/suburbs of Australia. We don't have any offices available for in-person visits at this time as we're entirely web-based. :)

Siew H.asked

I want to lease my property

Siew H.

How to advertise my property om productreview?please help

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Siew, we don't offer advertising on Productreview.com but you can find a full list of what we offer with our rental package here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/advertising-a-rental-with-propertynow.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Mariah

Mariahasked

When you find someone to rent your property, do you them manage it completely yourself? Setting up your own open inspections? If the tenants don’t pay for a few weeks what do you do?

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Mariah, you will indeed be acting as property manager/private landlord. This will involve conducting inspections, signing of the lease and dealing directly with the tenant.

When there is an issue during the tenancy that can't be resolved directly with the tenant, the process will be the same as what an agent would go through. There are governing bodies that handle disputes, depending on your state and situation.

We recommend doing tenant checks before approving a tenant as a precaution (an optional add-on) as well as reference checks either with us or of your own accord to check out the rental history of any applicant before approving them to come into the property. You would also be wanting to collect payslips and bank statement where available.

If there is an issue during the tenancy, staff are available to chat with you at any time and run through your best cause of action dependant upon your personal situation and state, as above. :)

If you go to www.propertynow.com.au and scroll to the bottom of the page you should see state specific leasing information that will be useful to you.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions you can direct these here, call us on 1300 664 773 or email us at support@propertynow.com.au, 7 days a week. :)

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives

CategoryReal Estate Agents