Robert Connell

Robert ConnellNew South Wales

A GREAT HOUSE SELLING EXPERIENCE

PropertyNow have proven to be a great selling experience - dealing with them has been simple and any queries raised by me during the sales process were addressed very promptly and to my complete satisfaction. I have been and will keep singing their praises - they are a five star operation. THANK YOU PROPERTY NOW.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much Robert for your continued support! It really makes our day to read these and know we're satisfying our customers.

Bianca

Bianca

Why bother with a sales agent when you can do without!!

Property Now has exceeded my expectations. The platform is super easy to use, customer service is quick to respond, and it simply works!! I had multiple enquiries on a daily basis, with multiple offers received. No sales agent to act as a middleman! Its effective and cost effective! Thanks Property Now! Sold my place in no time :)

Property N.PropertyNow

That's an awesome result Bianca! Congratulations on the quick sale and we're thrilled you were happy with the service. All the best!

Jicane S

Jicane SHunter Region, NSW

No Fuss and Seamless

I have used Property Now twice when seeking a new tenant for my property. The response has been fantastic. It is easy to use. The enquiries from prospective tenants have been clearly passed on to me with all relevant information available. I would recommend this product to any landlord who would like to control of their property.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Jicane, we're stoked to hear you've enjoyed the service, and thank you very much for leaving us a review! Hopefully, you continue using us for a long time!

Excellent service

I use PropertyNow first time. I find staff helpful and friendly. It is so easy to upload documents. I am so surprised that we can find a tenant so easy and so quick.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is honestly as easy as it seems

PlannerQueensland

Great. Very easy. Who needs an agent?

After a less than stellar performance from an agent who still wanted his 15k in fees, even after losing our offer due to his not bothering to call the potential buyers, we decided to do it ourselves. We had had professional photos done (paid for and therefore owned by us) and our advert was detailed and informative. We dealt with queries and lookers ourselves and answered questions 24/7. When we had a few questions about the legal stuff we asked Property now and got a prompt and useful reply. Honestly it was simple and we found our buyer within two weeks, at the same level as the original offer but with no fees! I would urge everyone to use this sort of service wherever possible. After all, who knows your home better than you?

Property N.PropertyNow

Easy, efficiënt and good support

I have used PropertyNow in the last 6 years for a rental property. It is easy, efficient, fairly priced and good support if need be. I also like the fact that the ad runs till the property is rented out.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Therese, thank you so much for your long-term support. It means a lot to us, and we're so happy that we've been able to assist you over the past six years.

John

John

Perfect Tool for landlords!

I have use this servise for the first time, and turn out to be so easy and effective,
You are in full control and save time and money. Highly recommended ProperyNow.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi John, thanks a million for your recommendation. :)

NA63

NA63Central, SA

Excellent service, professional and fair price

Our company has been renting out our properties through PropertyNow for more than 5 years. They are professional, friendly and offer a fair and reasonable price for rental as well as for sale of property. Definately an excellent competitor to realestate.com who only allows registered realestate agents to advertise and control the market.
Keep up the good work Property Now team!!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi NA63, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you were happy with our services, thanks for choosing us and we'll see you back again soon. :)

Happy Seller

Happy SellerPerth, WA

Best decision we ever made!

We sold our rental property in Perth, WA within 6 days of listing it and best of all no agent's commission! PropertyNow was so great to deal with, their website portal is easy to use and Buyer enquires were sent through straight away. I think the Buyers appreciated that although it was a private sale it was very professional.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi there! What an incredible result for you. Congratulations!! :)

Fabulous company - great sale!

We have just sold our second home with Property Now. The process is so easy and we saved a significant amount of money in agents fees. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Property N.PropertyNow

Fantastic that you have sold, again! Well done, we are very grateful that you recommend PropertyNow.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Saved thousands of dollars

Best option for selling property. We sold at a great price without having to pay $14k agent fees and marketing costs. Highly recommend going through property now - we're very happy!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Richard, thanks so much! We're thrilled to hear of your success. Congrats!

Property sale - 30 Barkley Loop, Canning Vale

PropertyNow team members were extremely helpful with the private sale of this property.
They explained procedures very clearly and supplied all information, brochures and forms needed whenever requested and promptly. They made selling this property privately a minimum stress and easy process.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your sale. :)

Happily sold our rural residential property.

We have just happily sold our rural residential property through Property Now. We were previously listed with a different agentless company. Property Now in comparison provided a much easier service, website and ad set up. The signage they sent for the front of our house was above expectation - large, clear and all professionally printed. We have saved well in excess of $10,000 in agent fees going through with Property Now. We couldn't be any more happier with the result!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Simone, that is absolutely terrific to hear, and we're absolutely over-the-moon for you. Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words, and we're really happy that we were able to assist you with this! All the best going forward, Simone!

Bessie

BessiePerth, WA

Excellent site

Excellent site. Got quite a number of leads, easy to deal with. The manager was very attentive. Recommended. Very professional and I was impressed. Property is now sold. Try it.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Bessie, thanks so much for your review and congrats on your sale! We're so glad to hear of your success. :)

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Good way

I've used this way several times in the future for selling as well as for leasing. Especially leasing is not a rocket science. PropertyNow offer excellent service. I'd recommend to buy the basic service plus the complete sms and direct phone connection service.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Dani, thank you for leaving us your thoughts, and your recommendations on specific addons. Our direct phone connect option is definitely one that we highly recommend, as well. We're delighted you enjoyed our service!

Doug

Doug

Another Sale Through Property Now

My son and daughter-in-law sold their home today and we again saved on agency commission. It was wonderful to be able to deal with the buyers who became friends during the process. It is far more personal to talk with buyers both at the sale and during the process and it was a win win for all concerned. Property Now are such a professional group and it is always a pleasure dealing with them.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Doug, thank you for your kind review. We're thrilled to hear of your continued success. :)

Alex

AlexCanberra 2600, ACT

I have been using PropertyNow for a number of years to rent out investment properties and we consistently receiving great service. It is great value too. Thank you for your work.

Suzanne J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Company to Use To Rent Your Property

This is the first time I had used Property Now and right from the get go the professionalism shown to me was outstanding. They provided advertisement of my property across a number of high profile realestate platforms and within 5 minutes of listing my property I received enquiries. The process was easy, smooth with absolutely wonderful results. I will definitely be using Property Now again in the future. The service cost very little for such a terrific service. Thank you so much!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Suzanne, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy you enjoyed our service. You're so welcome and congratulations! :)

Suzanne J.

It was really the best service I have ever had in recent times! Absolutely wonderful!

Property N.PropertyNow

THANK YOU. That means a lot to our staff. :) Have a safe and happy holiday season.

so easy to use property now

uzsed property now several times found the site easy to use and the staff very friendly. Will use again it's not that difficult to sell your house yourself as long as your willing to put some time and effort into it .

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Anthony, we SO agree! Congrats, and we hope to see you make again soon. :)

Leonasked

Hi What's your monthly management fee for renting houses

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Leon, we don't charge any monthly management fees. PropertyNow assists the public to list their property for rent. We provide a platform for you to list your property and it is seen on realestate.com.au, Domain and several other sites. You receive all enquiries and you choose your tenant. We merely facilitate you getting your listing seen and forwarding enquiries, we also provide additional services such as tenant checks and police checks. Hope this answers your question. If you need more information please call 1300 664 773 or visit our website www.propertynow.com.au

Plannerasked

Sorry another question. Our write up is quite long. Is there a limit to the amount of words allowed in a listing?

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lorraine, we did respond to your email so we hope this was received by you. :)

Realestate.com.au and Domain do have a word limit but we’ve only ever had maybe 2 clients exceed this over the years. We usually recommend around 350-500 words as buyers usually won’t read through extensive text. If you want more you're of course welcome to add what you need up to the text limit.

To answer the other questions in your email in case that didn't arrive:
- You can definitely add your floorplan, there will be a section for this when completing your listing.
- For offers there is a make an offer page on the site or we have a printable offer form available in account also.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you'd like a call.

Great thanks.

Plannerasked

When one lists a property does it have to show (ie publicly) the whole address? We have a unique house and want to avoid sticky beak drive pasts.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lorraine, not at all. There will be a hide the address option when completing your listing. If you check this box only the suburb will display. :)

Thankyou.

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives

Property Now has found a happy medium between allowing home sellers to forego the help of an agent altogether, and rely on them to manage the entire property transaction process.

The popular real estate service is also unique because it doesn’t charge commission. Instead, it offers a flat-fee service of $694. This fee covers a number of inclusions, some of which are:

• Access to a real estate agent who’s been licensed for a minimum of 2 years
  • Property listings on realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au, and 7 additional websites
  • Customer service features such as an automated 24/7 phone enquiry service
  • Basic marketing inclusions such as a professional for-sale sign, and printable brochures

Points to consider:

You’ll pay extra for most marketing and advertising costs, which are listed as available addons. However, the cost of these still appear to be much lower than hiring a real estate agent to perform these tasks.