4.9

Chezzie

ChezzieQueensland

Another property sold through Property Now

I’ve sold a unit at Stones Corner, just sold my house at Keperra and have rented my unit at Newmarket for three years through Property Now.

I have nothing but great reviews about this website, they provided me with everything I needed, gave advice when required and all at a very reasonable price. I saved myself nearly $20k selling my house myself.

Highly recommend!

Emma

EmmaMelbourne

Excellent way to be able to advertise your rental on major real estate sites without Agent

'Property Now' was easy both to put the add on and in receiving notifications of enquiries to act on. I would use this again. I had a better response (more professionally employed applicants) compared to advertising on other free sites such as Gumtree so it was worth the money.

David H.

David H.Hobart, TAS

Excellent and timely assistance. Well priced.

This is perfect if you are cut out for all the phone calls and arrangements etc. It is like taking on a part time job if you are going to make it work for you and actually save on an agent instead of just getting a less optimum price. If you don't think you have the skills or experience to handle the negotiations and appointments etc get a good real estate agent. It was perfect for me.

Jan Parratt

Jan ParrattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great site with positive advice for sales success

We had a constant string of responses to the ad, I revisited the ad, as suggested and advice given re ad upgrades proved to be successful. Thank you, just love that the ad stays up until sold.

Easy to use.

I recommend this service to anyone looking to lease a property. The fees are reasonable and the staff helpful. I have now leased five properties on property now. I can honestly say that I have never had such good tenants.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Kimberley, thanks so much! We're so glad you've found great tenants. :) Congrats.

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Great option for leasing.

Within 4 days I have had 8 enquiries. 4 Inspections and 2 application for lease and accepted the first application and the tenant moves in within 2 weeks. Great experience. Thanks

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Barbara, we're delighted to hear about the great response to your listing, and even more so to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our company. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Hayles

HaylesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Property Now was extremely easy to use!

Property Now was extremely easy to use and their prices were fair. I would recommend this company to anyone thinking of selling themselves.
I would also recommend using their photographer. The additional cost was well worth it.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Hayles, thank you for your review! We're so glad! Congrats :)

Kris P.

Kris P.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

It was my first time selling my own home. Property now had a Fantastic team, they responded to my emails within 30 minutes every time, no question was a silly question and they talked me through everything I needed to know. They took the stress out of the whole experience and helped me realise that anyone can sell their own home with the right help. We saved $15000 In agent commission, sold our home for $10000 above the other agents appraisal and had 7 written offers after our first open home.
Will definitely be using these guys again if we need to sell again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Kris, thanks so much for sharing your experience! Awesome job! Congrats! :)

Highly recommended !!!

Rented out property in weeks. Using only a basic plan. After researching this was the most affordable option and user friendly. Everything we needed (merchant and information) was only a click away the whole time. Easy to use even if it's the first time you are going out to the market. We will definitely be using property now services again.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Felicity, congrats on your rental success! Thank you for your review. :)

Noni

NoniSouth West, WA

Brilliant service for landlords

First used Property Now 7 months ago, and again to release. It is great that you can save all the details and really just pay the very modest amount to renew the listing. And it works - we had a new tenant within a week.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Noni, congrats on your new tenant! :)

Lou K

Lou KHobart, TAS

Great Service

As owners of rental properties we have always used Property Now to advertise and process rental checks. Website is easy to use, fast service for processing rental checks. Highly recommended.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lou, thank you! We're glad we have been able to assist. :)

Hamilton

Hamilton

Cannot fault the service.....Professional +++++++

I have personally sold 2 properties using PropertyNow. On both occassions the service they provided me was flawless...I cannot suggest how they could make it any better. Their website gives you all the tools you need to list your property and gain access to all the top internet real estate portals...the rest is up to you. If you have the people skills and confidence to sell your own property then I highly suggest using PropertyNow... I will be.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Hamilton, congratulations on both your sales! Thanks so much for your detailed review! We can't wait to have you back again.

So easy! Great results!

This is the first time I've used PropertyNow and I'm so pleased I chose them to help rent our granny flat. The agent was very helpful and explicit and it was easy to upload photos and documents. Within an hour I had enquiries flooding in. I chose our new tenant within 24 hours of listing our property. Thank you!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Maureen, thanks for leaving us a review! We're thrilled to hear of your success. :)

chishors

chishorsMid North Coast, NSW

professional service

Easy website to upload to. Prompt communication about inquiries. We have used them also for leasing. We used another provider before but no comparison to Property Now. Highly recommended and will continue to use them in the future.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much Chishors for the glowing review- We look forward to working with you again soon!

Mike Sparkes

Mike SparkesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely nothing to complain about

My vacant land was listed slightly above market price as I was not desperate. There was consistent interest over a ten month period and it finally sold with a little negotiation. No drama. No unexpected costs. All good.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Mike, thanks so much! Congrats!

Paul S.

Paul S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Result. Thank you Property Now

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your detailed and well thought out review. We're so happy for you and your successful sale. Congratulations! :)

Very easy, straightforward and cost-effective way to sell a residential block

We had an investment block and looked into putting it on the market by contacting an established real estate agent. The agent wanted a fixed commission and estimated that the selling price would be about 12% less than what we thought it was worth. Because I was retired and could handle enquiries, I approached PropertyNow and discovered how easy it was to get listed on the major real estate web sites. Andrew set me up almost instantly and all enquiries were forwarded to me. It took about 3 weeks to sell at almost the asking price and the cost was less than 10% of the commission required by the agent. I would recommend PropertyNow without hesitation.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Roger, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Congratulations! :)

Great experience selling our home through Property Now

We sold our home in 2 days using Property Now and were so happy that we trusted this process. We were a bit hesitant initially and were leaning toward going with a real estate agent but to get the price that we wanted it wasn't feasible to pay the commission of an agent. Once we decided to give it a go without the agent it was so easy and we got our asking price very quickly. We're really happy with how it all went

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Effective and easy to use

The site is easy to follow and uploading your add is no problem. There are also many options depending on how much involvement you want to have in the sale process. I don't think I want to be a real estate agent any time soon though enjoyed my experience here.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Steve, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're glad you enjoyed the experience!

Kaitlin

KaitlinSydney, NSW

A winner: easy, efficient, super wide reach and great, responsive support

I used PropertyNow to list a rental property. The whole process was easy and efficient with the property appearing across all the main sites at the literal click of a button and VERY cost-effectively. All support was great - very responsive to queries on phone / text and via email. The support package for landlords is really comprehensive - all the forms, checklists and info you need to do it properly. Options to upgrade your ad or get more support are also there if you need them. Highly recommend.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Kaitlin, thank you! We appreciate your positive feedback. :)

Lisa Martinasked

Hey Patrick , Happy vendor and Jane 1,
That sounds great you are so happy with propertynow and have sold you're properties.
30 days you sold...Im amazed!! I am using to sell my property south of Sydney and it has now been 2 months and 2 weeks and still not sold. We do receive loads of inquiries about the property and quite a few people ringing with questions. I use a friendly but professional manner and answer everyone' s queries.I mention to interested people they can book an appointment time with me but it seems calls /emails are just inquiring only.
I realise it has been over Christmas time but now one month has gone and still just inquiring ppl.
What am I doin wrong?? I live near the water and the National park. A beautiful area and everyone has raved about how lovely the property is....? so whats happening?

Becoming Anxious
Lisa

Annie
Annie

Sorry Lisa - I leased a property - didn't sell it. Have you tried home opens?

Lisa Martin

Thanks Annie. Yes we've had inspection days.mainly on Saturday.I think we are just tucked away here in the National Park and need more exposure. Thanks anyway

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lisa, it's fantastic that you're still receiving enquiry. The only time to worry is when enquiry dries up completely. Please send us an email to support@propertynow.com.au so we can pull up your account, have a chat, review your campaign and offer and guidance applicable to you. :)

Marion K.

Marion K.asked

Do you have an office in Brisbane?

Tunastuff
Tunastuff

Hi, You should be directing your question to Propertynow.
I just used them.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Marion, we have staff working remotely from QLD and NSW and we operate in all states/suburbs of Australia. We don't have any offices available for in-person visits at this time as we're entirely web-based. :)

Siew H.asked

I want to lease my property

Siew H.

How to advertise my property om productreview?please help

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Siew, we don't offer advertising on Productreview.com but you can find a full list of what we offer with our rental package here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/advertising-a-rental-with-propertynow.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives