PropertyNow
See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PropertyNow

Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Consummate professionals

This was so easy to do and have listed. Absolute professionals and having the copy professionally written more than worth it. I couldn't recommend them highly enough should you need to list your property

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Ray, thanks so much for your glowing review, it's been a pleasure to assist you. :)

fjr1300aerwd
fjr1300aerwdRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Beyond Expectations

I would highly recommend using Property now. I was very sceptical about selling our property ourselves, but I couldn't be happier we made that choice. Very easy to use website which can be saved at any point and then updated.
Lots of helpful information and short tutorial videos. We chose the basic fee and did the rest ourselves, however there are many options to upgrade.
We accepted an offer well above three real estate appraisals, two days after going live.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi there, firstly a massive congratulations to you on the sale, and for achieving an even easier price than the agents predicted. We're really glad that you gave private selling a go, and saved yourself some money.

Fantastic Service

Fantastic, comprehensive and cost effective service. Made selling my land a fast, smooth and hassle free process. I achieved a sale in the first week for a price that far exceeded my expectations. Will definately use PropertyNow for all my future real estate sales. Thanks for the excellent service and support.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Tina, a massive congratulations on the sale price and how quickly that happened for you. We're so glad to hear you'd like to work with us again, and we'd be delighted to have you. Thank you as well for taking the time to leave us a review.

Graham and Anne
Graham and AnneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Property Now DIY is simply the best !

We found it to be an easy process, great savings, enquires from day one and quick sale. We only took photos via our phone to upload and our solicitor did the contract. You have control over inspection times arranged at a mutual time, and your conveyancer or solicitor does the rest. No stress, very easy and Property Now team and how to videos are very helpful.
Highly recommend.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Graham & Anne, congratulations on the quick sale and for the savings you made by selling privately. We're so happy to hear about your success and that you found the platform easy to use.

Sherie
SherieIllawarra, NSW

A fantastic result 3 times

I highly recommend property now when selling your property. Not only is their website easy to use you can update anything at anytime. I have used and sold property now 3 times each time easily. I will also use them again in the future.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Sherie, we're stoked to hear we'll be able to work with you again and the future, and we're so delighted you enjoy our service!

Tony D
Tony DSydney, NSW

Quick, Easy, Economical

I have used PropertyNow four times to find both commercial and residential tenants. The process is so easy and economical that I have even run adds during lease renewal discussions - just in case they don't work out. Of course I am transparent with both the existing tenant as well as with the prospective tenants who respond to the add.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Tony, thank you for your feedback, and also congratulations on the success with both commercial and residential tenants!

Natalie R.
Natalie R.North Queensland, QLD

Easy and Painless

PropertyNow - set up to sell your house painlessly!
The website has super easy step-by-step instructions. Like super dooper easy!!
Easy to upload pictures
Easy to set up open house
Easy to make any sort of changes
You are in charge
And it's listed in the best places to be noticed.
They are quick at replies to anything you need.
Offer help and the best tips.
Super professional, no one will know you are doing it yourself!
You will kick yourself for not giving this a go.

Review collected in partnership with PropertyNow

Excellent service and very easy to talk to the staff. Good advice received every time. The price is reasonable and the staff answers your questions very promptly. Thank you guys

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Dieu, thanks so much! So glad we could help you. :)

Frederick
Frederick

DIY and reap the benefits

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Frederick, thanks so much for such a detailed review. Congratulations on your sale and thank you for sharing your experience with us and those looking at this method. We appreciate you. :)

Makes life so easy!

PropertyNow are a brilliant company to deal with. It makes being a landlord yourself rather than using a real estate agent, so much easier. The whole process was so easy and the comprehensive reports they provided on prospective tenants were easy to read and made it so much easier to get the right tenants in our house. We will use PropertyNow every time we need to get new tenants in. Worth every cent.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Kyle, we're stoked to hear you've had such a good experience and it has been so successful for you! We greatly appreciate your feedback, and look forward to working with you in the future!

Review collected in partnership with PropertyNow

Who knew selling your own place could be this easy.

The simplicity that it took to sign up and be ready for sale with Property Now was fantastic. They make it easy and support you all the way. I will be using them again for sure.

Geoff
GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great people behind a fantastic concept to help you get ahead in both selling and renting properties.

I sold a family house for what was a near record high at $1.1m thus a significant saving near $50k in commission back in our pockets. The help and support is excellent and I’ve commenced using the rental side for advertising my properties direct. Current library of compliance forms all free for download and are included with the service. The best part is you can prepare your draft advert without cost until your ready to go live.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Geoff, what an amazing result for you. 50K saving in commission! WOW. Congratulations. :)

Find out how PropertyNow compares to other Real Estate Agents

Sell your own house with ease

PropertyNow is an excellent way to sell your own house without the agent middle man. We have sold one house using this service and can highly recommend the services and support on offer. Very easy to navigate and when you need to speak to someone they're very responsive. Highly recommended. We'll definitely use them again when we sell our next house.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Sophie, congrats on your sale! Thanks for your review, we can't wait to have you back again soon.

aaron t.
aaron t.South East Queensland, QLD

Property Now perfect way to manage your rental property

They have been really helpful, fuss free way of listing your rental property. They even went out of their way to help with defaulting tenants and listing them. Really good not to have to deal with some 18 year old property manager, where you end up being the middle man and managing your property anyway!

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Aaron, thanks so much! We're so glad we could help!

Very functional

A good alternative do the mainstream marketplace. Site was easy to navigate and if there was a problem the staff were easily contactable and quick to respond to my query.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Graham, thanks so much for your review. :)

Saara J.
Saara J.asked

Hi, I understand most of how this works. My question is, when the house is sold do I need to have the paperwork involved in the sale or is that something that you guys would take care of. That's my main Concern, not knowing the process of finalizing the sale and all the documents needed and dealing with sales tax if applicable.

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Saara, All of the legal paperwork is handled by your conveyancer or solicitor so you don't need to worry about this aspect of selling privately. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards.

wellpresence
wellpresenceasked

Hi there do you have an office in Toowoomba. I have a 2 bedroom townhouse that I am considering selling. best wishes Shushann

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Shushann, we operate nationwide and definitely can help in Toowoomba but we operate totally online/via the phone so we don't have a physical office. Is there anything you would like to know about how it all works?

Betty Sasked

I am wondering if i can list a Tasmanian business on Property Now? I have used your site before to sell my home. Cheers

Property N.PropertyNowSend a private message

Hi Betty, thank you for your question, unfortunately we no longer offer business sales through PropertyNow. Sorry we cannot assist you.

Betty S

Thank you for responding, good to know, cheers Betty

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives

Property Now has found a happy medium between allowing home sellers to forego the help of an agent altogether, and rely on them to manage the entire property transaction process.

The popular real estate service is also unique because it doesn’t charge commission. Instead, it offers a flat-fee service of $694. This fee covers a number of inclusions, some of which are:

• Access to a real estate agent who’s been licensed for a minimum of 2 years
  • Property listings on realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au, and 7 additional websites
  • Customer service features such as an automated 24/7 phone enquiry service
  • Basic marketing inclusions such as a professional for-sale sign, and printable brochures

Points to consider:

You’ll pay extra for most marketing and advertising costs, which are listed as available addons. However, the cost of these still appear to be much lower than hiring a real estate agent to perform these tasks.