Deborah B.

Deborah B.South East Queensland, QLD

Do your self a favour and use PropertyNow - Excellent!

marrowsm

marrowsmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!

I have just used property now for the first time to advertise one of my rental properties. It was very easy to use and a very cost effective way to find a new tenant. I advertised on a Monday morning and by Tuesday afternoon I had received a very high level of interest. I had more than 20 groups view the property and received over 5 very good applications. I found it more successful and cheaper than using an Agency. The added services were also well priced and provided piece of mind. I will definitely use it again.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi lovely lady, thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the process and found it easy to find a tenant. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time. :)

Staff at Property Now were super helpful and friendly, very quick to respond to any queries.
It is very easy to sell a property on your own, just get a solicitor and pre printed sale paperwork in readiness for an offer. It was so easy to negotiate direct with the buyers as ours is a large property and we could answer all the questions an agent could not. We let people through under our terms and not when and agent was forcing us.
The buyers loved talking to the home owner direct and negotiating all the finer details closer to settlement.

Property N.PropertyNow

That's a great review Jack and Natalie, thank you! And you're absolute right that the vast majority of buyers really appreciate dealing with the owners directly, it works out better for everyone.

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

Great

third time I have used PropertyNow to lease out my property
can not fault the service
Easy to use and minual cost compared to other services
Fast service in editing the addvert
Thanks Team

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Jenny, thanks for trusting us and continuing to come back! We're thrilled we can assist you. Congrats!

Great Service

Once again, we have found a great tenant for our property.
We have used Property Now 4 times now, and will use them again.
Would recommend them to other private rental owners.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the review and continued patronage Robyn! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Rebecca L.

Rebecca L.North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

We were looking to have full access to who ever inquired about listing with a promptness. Property Now delivered in every way. We highly recommend Property Now if you are listing your home privately. We sold in under 5 weeks.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Rebecca, congratulations on your sale! That's fantastic news, we're glad to hear of your success. Thanks so much for your reccomendation!

treahell

treahellPerth, WA

Successful platform

I had quick success in leasing my apartment and I like the easy and secure communication. Enquiring requires name and email. Property Now rep answered my questions promptly and I am happy with the result.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the great review and we're thrilled you had such success!

Carleen

CarleenSydney, NSW

Awesome website for self managing landlord

PropertyNow made finding a tenant a breeze. From the moment we signed up just to take a look at the platform (and prior to paying a cent) we were impressed. Creating our advertisement for all the big online real estate sites was so easy and there were lots of useful resources including tenancy applications and tenancy agreements. We found tenants in the first week. Tenants were also able to make application online which came directly to us. We'll definitely use PropertyNow again. Thanks for making life easier.

Property N.PropertyNow

What a great, detailed review Carleen, thank you so much! We look forward to working with you again.

Reeta

ReetaIllawarra, NSW

Easy and Affordable

Thank you for making the leasing process so easy and affordable. It only took an hour to have my listing on websites. My property was leased within a week. I will definitely use your service again. Happy to recommend you to all my friends.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Reeta, That's excellent news, thanks so much for the positive review and the recommendations! Word of mouth is incredibly important for our growing industry.

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Recommedable

I can recommend to advertise here. Very cost effective. Helpful staff. I would strongly recommend to use the mobile info add on. It allows you to get in touch with potentially interest parties immediately.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Dani, Thanks so much for the recommendation! As you say, you can have your information sent to the enquirer and there's to you via SMS or even have calls routed directly! Thank you for using our service!

An excellent platform and tool!

The most impressive use of Property Now is access to all of my questions. You can phone, text or email for accurate helpful advice or information. Excellent prompt service. I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Linda, thanks so very much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed our service. Congrats and we look forward to welcoming you back. :)

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

You cannot go wrong when using PropertyNow - Simply the best!

A exceptional result. Sold property in 5 days for more than I expected and saved $22,000 in commission. The supplied PropertyNow For Sale sign looks very professional and was up for just one day! A painless and stress free process and very user friendly and streamlined portal to sell your home without the intervention of a Real Estate Agent. All phone and email enquiries come straight to you without delay. All the information, tools, current REIQ Sale Contract and required Forms are on-line and ready to be printed. Thank you to Andrew and the team at PropertyNow.

Property N.PropertyNow

Worked exactly as they said it would

Easy to upload details, easy to use, easy to edit. Fast to go live, including edits. I like the brochure feature. I used it for a rental property and paid for the direct phone upgrade even though I was told it might not be necessary, and they were right - everyone loves to email these days and no one uses the phone! The ad got the job done and got it done quickly :) I will use this company again.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Caz, thank you for your feedback, and congratulations on your success! That's terrific to hear, and we can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerMid North Coast, NSW

Best way to sell your home!

My overall experience with Property Now was very professional and efficient. I will not use a regular estate agent again! Dealing directly with a buyer is the best way to do business.
Many thanks to the PropertyNow team!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hiya! Thanks so much for leaving a review of our services. We're so glad you enjoyed the process. Congrats and you're very welcome! :)

Roger

RogerPerth

Very Efficient

Advertised rental property again with Property Now. First class prompt service as usual. Extra feature this time was to inform any registered viewer of a change we may have made while advertising the property. I will continue using Property Now.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Roger, you're a superstar. We're grateful to have you as a returning client. :)

Marina Nilova

Marina NilovaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience, very professional reliable service and easy to use site

It was very easy to put my ad for lease on the PropertyNow site, download/print forms.
I received all communications regarding property enquiries via email and found the overall experience very satisfactory and efficient. Many thanks to the PropertyNow team!
P.S. this is after very unsatisfactory experience with RayWhite where no proper checks were done on the tenants and they left after 2.5 month without paying (the agent didn't properly check their financial credibility)

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Marina, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you found us and got your property leased. :) Fingers crossed you've found a fantastic tenant.

Excellent customer service. Very cost effective way to self-manage

Very easy to advertise across popular real estate platforms. Customer service was on point; even though I did make a minor error during a tenant check, I was hastily assisted at no extra cost. I will definitely use again. All the right forms, easily accessible for my respective state. Fast replies to queries. Great business model. Property managers and real estate agents are no longer needed in my world!

Sold in 3 weeks

When we listed with Property Now a representative phoned to check we were okay with the listing. First enquiry came through Domain. The person ended up buying the property at a price we were very happy with.
We saved around $12,000. Again very happy all round.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Marty, what a great saving - thanks for sharing your experience. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Very professional

We listed a higher end property in Canberra and were keen to avoid using an agent, but at the same time we wanted a slick and professional presentation. PropertyNow allowed us to achieve that. We put them under some considerable time pressure and most key items were in place in time for the first open house (which was crucial). The few things that didn't turn out as hoped were able to be worked around and the final result was a sale that was above valuation. I would recommend PropertyNow to anyone who wants to spare themselves the inevitable disappointment of dealing with an agent.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Johno, thanks so much for the honest and detailed review! I'm glad we were able to meet your needs and you had a great outcome.

Joan

JoanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great program

I would recommend using Property Now, its easy, convenient and affordable. The process works well and the system has been well thought out. Information is readily available on the site.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Joan, thanks so much! We're so glad we could help. :)

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks Joan, that's such a thoughtful and well put review. Really looking forward to working with you again on your next property.

Marion K.

Marion K.asked

Do you have an office in Brisbane?

Tunastuff
Tunastuff

Hi, You should be directing your question to Propertynow.
I just used them.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Marion, we have staff working remotely from QLD and NSW and we operate in all states/suburbs of Australia. We don't have any offices available for in-person visits at this time as we're entirely web-based. :)

Siew H.asked

I want to lease my property

Siew H.

How to advertise my property om productreview?please help

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Siew, we don't offer advertising on Productreview.com but you can find a full list of what we offer with our rental package here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/advertising-a-rental-with-propertynow.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Mariah

Mariahasked

When you find someone to rent your property, do you them manage it completely yourself? Setting up your own open inspections? If the tenants don’t pay for a few weeks what do you do?

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Mariah, you will indeed be acting as property manager/private landlord. This will involve conducting inspections, signing of the lease and dealing directly with the tenant.

When there is an issue during the tenancy that can't be resolved directly with the tenant, the process will be the same as what an agent would go through. There are governing bodies that handle disputes, depending on your state and situation.

We recommend doing tenant checks before approving a tenant as a precaution (an optional add-on) as well as reference checks either with us or of your own accord to check out the rental history of any applicant before approving them to come into the property. You would also be wanting to collect payslips and bank statement where available.

If there is an issue during the tenancy, staff are available to chat with you at any time and run through your best cause of action dependant upon your personal situation and state, as above. :)

If you go to www.propertynow.com.au and scroll to the bottom of the page you should see state specific leasing information that will be useful to you.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions you can direct these here, call us on 1300 664 773 or email us at support@propertynow.com.au, 7 days a week. :)

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives