PropertyNow

Successful Sale Easy to Use Systems

I asked 3 different real estate agents to give an appraisal on my property, to gauge it's market value. I used this as the basis for determining the selling price. Achieved a successful sale thanks to Property Now and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Easy to use website, and super helpful phone chat, make using this website an easy decision. I saved approximately $15,000 in traditional commission and paid $899 for the base package plus some add ons.

Very satisfied and would use again.

Hi Lyndon, well, a huge congratulations to you from everyone here at PropertyNow! Those savings are tremendous, and we're so glad we got to be a part of it. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and such a glowing one at that. You were absolutely wonderful to work with, and hopefully we get to do it again in the future. Kind regards, PropertyNow

Very User-Friendly and Convenient

Property Now is very user-friendly and convenient to use. I have used Property Now twice and intend to continue in the future. They are very efficient, helpful and inexpensive. Well Done!

Thanks Jack- We look forward to working with you again in the future and really appreciate the nice review!Actually, my name is Dan. Not sure what happened there. I did write a positive review, though.

Great way to lease a property

I found Property Now very easy to set up and professional, helpful staff. This is the best way to advertise a property, we had enquiries as soon as it went live! Would do the same in a heartbeat. Thanks Property Now! :-)

The only way to sell your property

PropertyNow is a fantastic way to sell your home with very professional and friendly staff to assist you along the way. Making changes to your listing is easy and updated on all realestate websites very quickly. With the internet doing all of the work for you these days I didn’t see the point in paying an agent $18,000 to sell my home and I’m glad I didn’t. My property sold in six weeks. Nobody knows more about your property than YOU. I strongly recommend listing your property with PropertyNow.

Hi Ben, thanks so much for your review. Congratulations on your sale, your savings and for taking the initiative and selling yourself. We absolutely love that we were able to assist you throughout the process. :) All the best.

Exceptional Service and Result

We had a fantastic experience with PropertyNow. We set up our account Thurs, the ad went live Fri, we had numerous enquiries and have leased our property 2 days later!

Thanks so much for your review here and also TrustPilot Liz, really great to hear from happy customers such as yourself and we really appreciate the reviews!

So glad I went with property now!

I went into this as a mum of two, with no sales experience. With support a phone call away, I was able to sell our family home for the price I was after. With the market not being what it was 12 months ago, I got nerves at times. The Property Now support team, with years of experience, were able to keep me on track, and gave me real advice. Thank you Property now!

Hi C.Grey Perfect, we do believe being a Mum is the hardest job so we are happy to hear that selling was a breeze! We are and always will be and happy to be of service, so congratulations :) We also realised you have posted on both of our review sites, a very thoughtful and geenrous idea. Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours! Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Excellent service

The service at Property Now was wonderful, they answered all my question and were always polite. It was very easy to list my block of land. I had a number of enquiries come through just from listing with them.

Zero communication

I contacted this company via email and phone message and received no response to either enquiry, to date all I have received is marketing material that was not relevant to my enquiry.

Hi Cassie, we're exceptionally responsive and available 7 days a week from 9-6pm QLD time. Were you inquiring about our services or making an enquiry on a property? If on a property, you would have been contacting the owner directly and not our company. :) - We'd absolutely love to investigate this further and find out what's happened. What was the method/s you contacted us on and when? Our contact line is 1300 664 773 and if busy, the line will prompt you to leave a voicemail. Alternatively we have our email, support@propertynow.com.au or SMS support 0408 000 552 - please let us know so we can chase this up for you and find out what's occured.

Excellent service

It was very easy to list my apartment, all enquiries and phone calls were directed to me immediately and the tenant checks were done same day. Saved a lot in unnecessary agent fees.

Hi Nas, we're delighted you enjoy the service and we're very glad to have helped you save money on completely superfluous agent fees. We hope we can do more of the same for you in the future! Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Love ProperyNow

I've used them for two properties now and they are excellent! I had a line up of people wanting to lease my investment properties. The features are useful and add-on services very practical. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Edmond, Thank you very much for leaving us such a positive review :) We are pleased to hear about your continued success. Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Saved so much money!

Excellent service from Property Now. Always there to answer questions, plenty of forms, and different marketing options. I saved so much money as the basic price is very good. There were added extras for extra cost which were good too and some I would recommend taking up. My property was in South Australia and I was able to ask questions specifically about selling in SA which was very helpful. Took so much of the stress away. I could schedule open inspections at my convenience and at the best times for buyers as well as keeping them open longer. Happy to recommend Property Now. I have also used them for advertising rentals.

Hi Lisa, Wow! Thank you so much for leaving us such a honest and positive review :) We ae very glad to hear that we took a lot of the stress away for you making it smooth sailing! We are wishing you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Easy to Use and good results

PropertyNow was easy to use and effective.
I listed the residential property for lease on a Friday night.
Three days after on the Monday night I had an open for inspection with 12 - 15 groups.
I received 7 applications and had the property leased by Wednesday night.

Excellent Service/Product

Property now is a great way to sell your property if you are prepared to do some work yourself.
You can tailor the requirements to meet your need and in my opinion a great way to sell a property.
Do you homework, price your property realistically and make sure it looks great when you do an open house.

Positive attributes.

I chose propertynow because they offered a lot of information up front without the need to register with a pushy follow up.
There have been a few problems but they have been quickly resolved

They claim no hidden fees. I asked about being able to take my listing off line for a time and relisting later and was told this was possible. I was not told at that time that they would charge for doing this. Very disappointed .Hi Janice, My apologies you weren't entirely satisfied with the process. The listing fee is until sold or withdrawn, to temporarily withdraw a listing and re-activate it later there is indeed a $20 fee but this is covered in the Knowledge Base along with any possible additional costs for things like Professional Photography, Copywriting or Floorplans. If you contact us at support@propertynow.com.au I can look in to this further for you.I cannot see any "Knowledge Base". I wondered if I had missed it on "Add ons" but on checking I cannot see it there. I asked one of your representatives and was told it was possible to withdraw and relist later. I still believe I should have been told there was a charge at that time. Jan Ford

Better than any rental software real estate agents pay a tone of money for.

I was a real estate agent for many years, owning my own business. This product is better than any rental advertising service that we had available to us. Well done Property Now.

Hi Liz, Awesome! We love reviews like this, we appreciate your honesty and are pleased to hear you were impressed with our service :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Saved thousands of dollars

Using this service saved us tens of thousands on real estate agent fees when selling our house. Although I personally think it is quite expensive for essentially facilitating access to realestate.com and domain.com, we did find PropertyNow very easy to deal with and communicative throughout the simple process and we loved the sign for the front of the house which did draw in a couple of interested buyers. I would use them again.

Hi Jo, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear we saved you tens of thousands of dollars selling your house! We are always looking at ways to improve our services, so we appreciate your advice and we wish you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Excellent service

Re: rental property. Yes I would use this site again, easy access to realestate.com.au with no issues relating to communication with potential tenants.

A Great Service

Property Now gave me the avenue to sell our property. We got the price we wanted and saved a lot of money on Real Estate Agent fees.
I will definitely use them when I have another property to sell.

Hi Jfs, thanks so much for leaving us a review and talking about your experience. Congratulations on selling! We can't wait to have you back again next time. :)

Agent used obscene language on buyer and then hangs up

I made an enquiry this morning regarding an online listing. PropertyNow got back in touch, informed me that I was 'confused' - I must have called the wrong number, despite me calling the one on the listing.
After getting frustrated with me simply telling him what i could see on the listing, he swore at me and finally hung up. Disgraceful behaviour and completely unprofessional.
The same person - who is within senior management at PropertyNow - has emailed me since and threatened to contact my employer if I leave this review.

Highly recommend Property Now

Once again we've been able to successfully lease our property through Property Now in a relatively short period of time. We have used Property Now exclusively for all our rentals for the past 4 years and continue to highly recommend for ease of use and support.

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We love having you as a client and appreciate you sticking with us for so long! Fantastic to hear that you're happy with our services and we're excited to continue assisting you with your properties in 2019. :)

When you find someone to rent your property, do you them manage it completely yourself? Setting up your own open inspections? If the tenants don’t pay for a few weeks what do you do?
Hi Mariah, you will indeed be acting as property manager/private landlord. This will involve conducting inspections, signing of the lease and dealing directly with the tenant. When there is an issue during the tenancy that can't be resolved directly with the tenant, the process will be the same as what an agent would go through. There are governing bodies that handle disputes, depending on your state and situation. We recommend doing tenant checks before approving a tenant as a precaution (an optional add-on) as well as reference checks either with us or of your own accord to check out the rental history of any applicant before approving them to come into the property. You would also be wanting to collect payslips and bank statement where available. If there is an issue during the tenancy, staff are available to chat with you at any time and run through your best cause of action dependant upon your personal situation and state, as above. :) If you go to www.propertynow.com.au and scroll to the bottom of the page you should see state specific leasing information that will be useful to you. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions you can direct these here, call us on 1300 664 773 or email us at support@propertynow.com.au, 7 days a week. :)

what is included in the $694 cost
Hi Marie, as you've mentioned our core cost is $694 inc GST until sold. With our sale package you'll get an until sold listing on Realestate.com.au, Domain and 7 other Real Estate portals, a professional for sale sign, access to printable brochures, instant forwarding of all enquiries, our 24/7 automated phone enquiry system, unlimited changes and full control over your listing via your account where you can edit at any time, a property value and market report where requested, access to forms and templates where available, online private inspection booking service for buyers and you as well as an offline offer submission form for buyers and the biggest and most important part of our package - advice/support 7 days a week from staff, inclusive of licensed real estate agents, whenever you need it. There's of course absolutely no commission once you do sell also. :) You can read more here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately as well as see a range of our other available addons. We'd absolutely love to chat further and answer any questions you may have. You can email us at sales@propertynow.com.au or give us a ring on 1300 664 773 and press 1 to speak with someone between the hours of 9-6pm QLD time. :) I hope this helps.

Hi, there, heard about PropertyNow a minute ago. Could anyone tell me a rough success rate or whether it is suitable for 'young or family with teens'? What is the cost of selling through Property Now?
Hi Liuxin, our core sale package cost is $694. You can read a list of inclusions here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately - in regards to a success rate, you can view SOLD listings here: https://www.realestate.com.au/agency/property-now-logan-reserve-VFLTYD?activeSort=list-date Unfortunately, we don't have an exact success rate as it's very difficult to get an accurate percentage as we operate Australia wide and owners will sometimes withdraw their properties instead of marking as sold. Our SOLD listings also we're logged with Realestate.com.au when we first started our business. Success in a sale will also be based around how you price your property, the current market in your area and a range of other factors. Productreview, Trustpilot and our Facebook page is a good place to assess the level of success we have from our owners. We'd love to chat with you more or give you a call to chat. You can email us at sales@propertynow.com.au or call 1300 664 773 and press 1 to speak with us at any time. :)Thank you for your prompt reply. I shall use your email to ask a few more questions.Fantastic, thanks for chatting with us Liuxin :)

Similar listings