• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Fabulous - Just sold fourth property through Property Now,

Just sold my fourth property through Property Now. So easy to use the site. great communication. Would recommend them to anyone. Will be using them again when i sell another property.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Kathy, thanks so much for continuing to come back to us! We love being able to assist you with your sales. Congrats again! We'll see you next time. :)

Couldn't be happier or more impressed

Being a bit IT challenged, I was hesitant about taking on the responsibility of managing my own sale process. Thankfully, PropertyNow made it very easy and intuitive. I posted my property just a few days before Christmas and had 4 genuine enquiries within 2 hours! This level of interest has continued and I have now sold my property at the price I wanted within 3 weeks. I recommend PropertyNow without reservation. They have done everything they said they would and provided a responsive and professional service.
Thank you.

Happy vendor

Happy vendorIllawarra, NSW

Excellent process

Property Now takes the guesswork out of the selling process, ready with answer to questions throughout, and the site and sign etc all looked excellent. The purchasers also liked the process. Thoroughly recommend to anyone considering selling.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the great review! We're thrilled you had a positive experience with the service and liked the sign and the site.

Smart Man

Smart ManSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer

I have used Property Now on 2 occasions so far to lease different properties. Both times I received lots of enquiries got tenants for both properties within a fortnight. The service provided by Property Now is excellent.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the excellent review and we look forward to working with you again in future!

jane 1

jane 1

You can even SELL HIGH VALUE properties with Property Now.

Using PropertyNow we have sold another property (we love this method). The property was just shy of 2million; so we can prove that even prestigious properties can be sold via PropertyNow.
One aspect - do not underestimate the value of the SALE SIGN BOARD. This was the one major factor for most of our enquiries coming via people driving past the property which was in an upmarket and private estate - we then we pointed the enquirers to the website.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Jane, CONGRATULATIONS! That's incredible news. We're so glad you continue to use your services. Thanks for your awesome review and we'll see you again next time. :)

Stephen English

Stephen EnglishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect. Found a tenant and all leased in less than a week!

I have always found Property Now to deliver the results I want. One of the great benefits when I come to re-list, all the details of the property are there already.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Stephen- An excellent result! Thanks so much for the positive review!

Perfect: Leased within 3 days.

Perfect: Very Easy to create listing. Shown within a few hours on Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au. The unit has been Leased within 3 days. Edited version updated almost immediately. Highly recommended.

Perfect! Property has been released in a short period of time!

It is easy to post, easy to change the ads details, absolutely fantastic to use. Straight forward and effective. High recommend! I will definitely use it again in the future.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Janice, thanks so much for your review! Congrats!

Found a tenant within 7 days, thank you.

Found a tenant within 7 days, thank you. Would use again. What else can i say? Easy to use, upload your own images, reorder them, write your own title and ad description, very simple and intuitive.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Navil, what a fantastic result for you. Thanks for sharing! :)

Excellent service

Simple to use, efficient, flexible and, most importantly, effective. Being able to write then edit our own text and upload and change around the photos was great. Sold in four weeks. Being able to deal directly with the purchaser made the whole experience so much more pleasant.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Received some great advice from the crew at Property Now which made the sale process run smoothly. Sold our property in under five weeks with no hugh agent fees, great for us. Would highly recommend this platform to advertise your property for sale. There is a lot of work that goes into getting your property in good shape before placing it up for sale, then the team at Property Now make that listing process so easy.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Kim, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear of your success and really appreciate you taking to time to leave some feedback. Congratulations!!

Deborah B.

Deborah B.South East Queensland, QLD

Do your self a favour and use PropertyNow - Excellent!

marrowsm

marrowsmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!

I have just used property now for the first time to advertise one of my rental properties. It was very easy to use and a very cost effective way to find a new tenant. I advertised on a Monday morning and by Tuesday afternoon I had received a very high level of interest. I had more than 20 groups view the property and received over 5 very good applications. I found it more successful and cheaper than using an Agency. The added services were also well priced and provided piece of mind. I will definitely use it again.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi lovely lady, thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the process and found it easy to find a tenant. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time. :)

Staff at Property Now were super helpful and friendly, very quick to respond to any queries.
It is very easy to sell a property on your own, just get a solicitor and pre printed sale paperwork in readiness for an offer. It was so easy to negotiate direct with the buyers as ours is a large property and we could answer all the questions an agent could not. We let people through under our terms and not when and agent was forcing us.
The buyers loved talking to the home owner direct and negotiating all the finer details closer to settlement.

Property N.PropertyNow

That's a great review Jack and Natalie, thank you! And you're absolute right that the vast majority of buyers really appreciate dealing with the owners directly, it works out better for everyone.

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

Great

third time I have used PropertyNow to lease out my property
can not fault the service
Easy to use and minual cost compared to other services
Fast service in editing the addvert
Thanks Team

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Jenny, thanks for trusting us and continuing to come back! We're thrilled we can assist you. Congrats!

Great Service

Once again, we have found a great tenant for our property.
We have used Property Now 4 times now, and will use them again.
Would recommend them to other private rental owners.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the review and continued patronage Robyn! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Rebecca L.

Rebecca L.North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

We were looking to have full access to who ever inquired about listing with a promptness. Property Now delivered in every way. We highly recommend Property Now if you are listing your home privately. We sold in under 5 weeks.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Rebecca, congratulations on your sale! That's fantastic news, we're glad to hear of your success. Thanks so much for your reccomendation!

treahell

treahellPerth, WA

Successful platform

I had quick success in leasing my apartment and I like the easy and secure communication. Enquiring requires name and email. Property Now rep answered my questions promptly and I am happy with the result.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the great review and we're thrilled you had such success!

Carleen

CarleenSydney, NSW

Awesome website for self managing landlord

PropertyNow made finding a tenant a breeze. From the moment we signed up just to take a look at the platform (and prior to paying a cent) we were impressed. Creating our advertisement for all the big online real estate sites was so easy and there were lots of useful resources including tenancy applications and tenancy agreements. We found tenants in the first week. Tenants were also able to make application online which came directly to us. We'll definitely use PropertyNow again. Thanks for making life easier.

Property N.PropertyNow

What a great, detailed review Carleen, thank you so much! We look forward to working with you again.

Reeta

ReetaIllawarra, NSW

Easy and Affordable

Thank you for making the leasing process so easy and affordable. It only took an hour to have my listing on websites. My property was leased within a week. I will definitely use your service again. Happy to recommend you to all my friends.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Reeta, That's excellent news, thanks so much for the positive review and the recommendations! Word of mouth is incredibly important for our growing industry.

Marion K.

Marion K.asked

Do you have an office in Brisbane?

Tunastuff
Tunastuff

Hi, You should be directing your question to Propertynow.
I just used them.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Marion, we have staff working remotely from QLD and NSW and we operate in all states/suburbs of Australia. We don't have any offices available for in-person visits at this time as we're entirely web-based. :)

Siew H.asked

I want to lease my property

Siew H.

How to advertise my property om productreview?please help

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Siew, we don't offer advertising on Productreview.com but you can find a full list of what we offer with our rental package here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/advertising-a-rental-with-propertynow.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Mariah

Mariahasked

When you find someone to rent your property, do you them manage it completely yourself? Setting up your own open inspections? If the tenants don’t pay for a few weeks what do you do?

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Mariah, you will indeed be acting as property manager/private landlord. This will involve conducting inspections, signing of the lease and dealing directly with the tenant.

When there is an issue during the tenancy that can't be resolved directly with the tenant, the process will be the same as what an agent would go through. There are governing bodies that handle disputes, depending on your state and situation.

We recommend doing tenant checks before approving a tenant as a precaution (an optional add-on) as well as reference checks either with us or of your own accord to check out the rental history of any applicant before approving them to come into the property. You would also be wanting to collect payslips and bank statement where available.

If there is an issue during the tenancy, staff are available to chat with you at any time and run through your best cause of action dependant upon your personal situation and state, as above. :)

If you go to www.propertynow.com.au and scroll to the bottom of the page you should see state specific leasing information that will be useful to you.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions you can direct these here, call us on 1300 664 773 or email us at support@propertynow.com.au, 7 days a week. :)

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives