Carolyn

CarolynPerth, WA

PropertyNow

We would highly recommend using PropertyNow.
They have been very helpful throughout the whole process.
Also how great not paying a huge commission to a realestate agent.
We would definitely use PropertyNow again.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks Carolyn, we're always happy to help - it's what we're here for!

Cici B.

Cici B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honestly cannot recommend enough

Got to know Property Now from a friend who was a self-managed landlord. I'm very surprised how easy it is to get my property on the market. Communication was prompt and very helpful.
I was with another local agent but was not happy about their management of my property, or the lack therefore. Over 2 months without a good application, on top of damages. I leased this myself in just 2 weeks!!
Professional landlords should learn the system and just use Property Now to increase your take-home earnings!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Cici, so glad you found out about us. Leased in 2 weeks after a 2 month wait - what a brilliant effort!

Good way to sell

A good way to sell for those who don’t want to use real estate agents or lose money on commissions. If you’re house will sell itself then I would recommend this.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Ryan, congrats! Thanks for your review. :)

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple to use

Thank you Property Now. This is my second sale through you. It has been quite an easy process and saved a lot of commission. I would recommend Property Now to anyone selling their home.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks, Kim. 2 sales? You're a legend. :) Appreciate you reviewing our service. All the best.

Tahlia

TahliaPerth, WA

PropertyNow give you everything you need to confidently sell your own home

Selling yourself cuts out the middle man and can still achieve a great sale price. I don't believe a real estate agent could have achieved a higher sale price let alone make up for the commission we'd have to pay out to them. Definitely a worthwhile experience!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Tahlia, thanks so much for your review. Congrats! :)

Jeff G

Jeff GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good

I’m very happy with the result achieved through Property Now. Although a great product, interacting through an app would increase its usability. Not complaining though. Delivered in every way. Thanks PN.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Jeff, thanks so much for your review! We'll definitely look at launching an app sometime! :)

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Terrific System placing the power in the owners hands

It all works really well and is easy to set up and modify listings fast. I have saved $30-40,000 selling with property now. Will use again and recommend to everyone

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Steve, thanks so much for writing us a review. Congratulations on such a large saving! We're thrilled for you.

This is what every seller should use!

Propertynow website and the team behind is absolytely amazing! We saved thousands and sold our property in a very short time frame.
We recommend propertnow.com.au to any potential seller without any hesitation.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Sophie, thanks so much! We're so happy we could assist. Congratulations.

Marion B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy with the service.

Property now site easy to use. Fully full recommend it for selling your property. I achieved substantially more for it than I would have through an agent. Thank you for the support given.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thank you so much, Marion. We're tickled pink that you achieved such a good price and the service worked so well for you. All the best.

Find out how PropertyNow compares to other Real Estate Agents

Easier than you think and a great way to save thousands

I have used PropertyNow for the sale of 2 properties.
I had a good experience both times and saved myself thousands of dollars in commission.
The proprietor was very helpful and was happy to spend time explaining things to me.
It was also really easy to upload and change details on line.
My recent property sold in less than a week.
Highly recommended.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi M, thanks for your review, we're so glad we could assist. :)

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Wow never knew how easy it would be to sell a property without an agent

How fantastic to be able to market and sell my own property. Loved the support, professional sign and marketing campaign. Easy to use. We won't look back, definitely use again.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Bec, congratulations on your sale! Well done! :)

Jo Brisbane

Jo BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

SUCH AN EASY PROCESS

This is the second time I have sold with property now and again it was a great experience and I would highly recommend for anyone thinking of selling their property to contact property now and have a chat. They are so helpful and will guide you through anything that you are not sure of.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Jo, thanks so much! We're so glad to hear of your success and we look forward to helping you sell property number 3 at some point in the future! Congrats. :)

OwnerSold

OwnerSoldSydney, NSW

Did exactly what I wanted.

I used PropertyNow to place my advertisements in Domain and Realestate.com (and I believe it went in other sites I didn't even look at) and this was excellent in that they are cheaper than going to those sites directly, more convenient for updating the advertisements and they run indefinitely. PropertyNow offer photography, floorplan, copyrighting and other services too. I did all that myself so I can't comment on that side but having PropertyNow host the advertisements was just excellent, stress free and effective. I had a few questions and in communications they were highly responsive too. If you are selling yourself, I highly recommend PropertyNow and I am a genuine user who successfully sold a property myself.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi there, thanks so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we're so happy we could assist. :)

Dirk

Dirk

Best platform

Best platform we've used so far for renting one if our dwellings. Have tried others but this one really felt well thought through and we did secure a tenant. Will keep using it!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Dirk, thanks so much! We're glad we could help. :)

BNP

BNP

Great experience

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi BNP, thanks so much for your review. What a fantastic idea regarding carpet/painting. Well done! Congratulations on your sale. :)

Anna G.

Anna G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this website. So easy to use

This is the second time i have used property now. Love the fact that my property showed up on all real estate sites.
So easy to use and add or edit was a breeze

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks Anna :) We have more improvements in the works to make it even better. All the best.

Elena

ElenaPerth, WA

Excellent website to advertise property for lease

I had lots of interested people in my advertisement. I was able to follow up on inquires by E-mail when I received notification from Property now.
As I was listing several offices. I only have to pay one fee so it was good value for money.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks Elena. :) Great to hear it worked so well for you. Best regards.

Listed and Sold in 4 Weeks

Property Now gave my Property wonderful coverage and support throughout the sale. Now the second home I have sold through Property Now. The Exposure to my property was so good, I had potential buyers from many areas

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Graeme, congratulations! We're so happy to hear of your success with two properties. Well done and we're glad we could help. :)

Norma

NormaSouth West, WA

Property now is a very professional realestate medium

Reliable, professional realestate medium that had us sell our property within 2 months. Will definitely use Property now again. Always received contacts by email and found staff friendly and cooperative.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the great review Norma and congratulations on your sale! We're thrilled you found the experience a pleasant one and look forward to working together with you again soon.

Chezzie

ChezzieQueensland

Another property sold through Property Now

I’ve sold a unit at Stones Corner, just sold my house at Keperra and have rented my unit at Newmarket for three years through Property Now.

I have nothing but great reviews about this website, they provided me with everything I needed, gave advice when required and all at a very reasonable price. I saved myself nearly $20k selling my house myself.

Highly recommend!

Lorraine R.asked

Sorry another question. Our write up is quite long. Is there a limit to the amount of words allowed in a listing?

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lorraine, we did respond to your email so we hope this was received by you. :)

Realestate.com.au and Domain do have a word limit but we’ve only ever had maybe 2 clients exceed this over the years. We usually recommend around 350-500 words as buyers usually won’t read through extensive text. If you want more you're of course welcome to add what you need up to the text limit.

To answer the other questions in your email in case that didn't arrive:
- You can definitely add your floorplan, there will be a section for this when completing your listing.
- For offers there is a make an offer page on the site or we have a printable offer form available in account also.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you'd like a call.

Great thanks.

Lorraine R.asked

When one lists a property does it have to show (ie publicly) the whole address? We have a unique house and want to avoid sticky beak drive pasts.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lorraine, not at all. There will be a hide the address option when completing your listing. If you check this box only the suburb will display. :)

Thankyou.

Lisa Martinasked

Hey Patrick , Happy vendor and Jane 1,
That sounds great you are so happy with propertynow and have sold you're properties.
30 days you sold...Im amazed!! I am using to sell my property south of Sydney and it has now been 2 months and 2 weeks and still not sold. We do receive loads of inquiries about the property and quite a few people ringing with questions. I use a friendly but professional manner and answer everyone' s queries.I mention to interested people they can book an appointment time with me but it seems calls /emails are just inquiring only.
I realise it has been over Christmas time but now one month has gone and still just inquiring ppl.
What am I doin wrong?? I live near the water and the National park. A beautiful area and everyone has raved about how lovely the property is....? so whats happening?

Becoming Anxious
Lisa

Annie
Annie

Sorry Lisa - I leased a property - didn't sell it. Have you tried home opens?

Lisa Martin

Thanks Annie. Yes we've had inspection days.mainly on Saturday.I think we are just tucked away here in the National Park and need more exposure. Thanks anyway

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lisa, it's fantastic that you're still receiving enquiry. The only time to worry is when enquiry dries up completely. Please send us an email to support@propertynow.com.au so we can pull up your account, have a chat, review your campaign and offer and guidance applicable to you. :)

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives