Valerie V.

Valerie V.South West, WA

Easy to use and fantastic phone support

Just sold our second house using PropertyNow and the process and customer support just as great as when we sold our previous house 2 years ago. If you have the time to talk with potential buyers and to show them through your house, then nothing is stopping you from using PropertyNow and saving yourself a lot of money.

Kylie

KylieMid North Coast, NSW

Leased Our House in 24 Hours!

Listed our house for lease Thursday, and had tenants all signed up the following day. The site is so easy to use and I have saved so much money not using an agent.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Kylie, that's fantastic news! Thanks for sharing.

Kris

KrisMid North Coast, NSW

Cannot fault

I listed my property for rent on Sat and 5 days later I had an amazing tenant all signed up. I have never had results like this using a real estate agent and saved $$$.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Kris, thanks so much for your review. We're happy we could assist. :)

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently excellent

I have been using PropertyNow for several years ,principally for rentals, but also one property sale. In the last fortnight I have had two more rental properties which I have advertised, and successfully leased, using PropertyNow, and am again very satisfied indeed with their performance.
Their support service is fantastic, really fast and helpful replies, and always with a really positive attitude, even when my questions are probably stupid.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Ron, thanks so much for your review! We love that we're able to consistently assist you with leasing and selling your properties -congrats! P.S there are no stupid questions! We're always available to help. :)

SOLD in under a week saved $$$$$ and so easy!! OMG A+++, WOOOHOOO!!!

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Paul, thanks a million for such a detailed and fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear of your successful sale and so quick too! Congratulations on trying something new and doing this yourself, you're a rockstar - we're glad we could help. :)

Sensational result with PropertyNow

Easy to list with the hit of a few buttons! PropertyNow actioned my request super fast that I had enquires coming through on the day day. 3 days later I have an amazing tenant.

Could not recommend PropertyNow enough.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Dan, thanks so much for your review and congrats on your new tenant! :)

Chillitaco

Chillitaco

Such a great way to sell, I saved 10k in agent fees and the buyer saves too!

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks for giving such a fantastic and detailed review! It's absolutely right that nobody knows the home like you do, nor is anyone else going to be as motivated as you are. Good on you for taking control and getting your property SOLD!

Sue

Sue

Fantastic to deal with

-their website was very easy for me to navigate and choose the package best suited to me
-Great family company to deal with
-provided me with everything they said they would
- offered and gave support if i needed it
-effortless
-great results

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Sue, we're very glad to hear you were pleased with our service! Customer support and ease of use are the most important factors that we work on, so it's wonderful to hear that you've found us to excel in those areas!

tanja

tanjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great site for owner/landlords

I'm own a rental property and manage it myself. Great to have this tool to be able to advertiser on the big real estate sites like domain.com.au and realestate.com.au.
I've always had numerous enquiries about the property and managed to find new tenants within a fortnight. Also great for the forms required eg rental application, tenancy lease form etc.
Would definitely use this site again.
Thankyou

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Tanja, thanks so much for the excellent detailed review, we're glad we can assist and provide you with the tools required to manage your properties efficiently!

Angel4

Angel4AU

Exceptional Support - Sold after one weekend

Property Now provides exceptional support to help you sell your own home. We sold our place for nearly $30k more than the real estate wanted to list at, saved paying $1,450 up front for the agent just to list on RealEstate.com and then sold in one weekend, saving another $12k in agents fees. Can't rate them highly enough and their system is so easy to use. They put you in control....give it a go.

Excellent service

This is a simple and highly effective service, with clear instructions and easy-to-use tools. The tenant check service is excellent and well worth the extra money. We leased the property to ideal tenants on the first day. Getting a personal call the moment we started to set the ads up was impressive.
We will be using this service again if required.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Chris, we're delighted to hear about your positive experience and hope you do indeed use us again in the future. We're glad you found the service satisfactory, and wish you all the best with your tenant.

Twice rented within 1 week

Have rented my place twice - 12 month leases, quality tenants and both times within 1 week and only 1 or 2 open homes. The forms, the service, the ease and the clarity and easiness of use of this site - and value for money. A great website and a great service.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Anna, this is absolutely terrific. We hope can can continue to work with you in the future, and thank you very much for leaving us a review!

Graham at Wellington Pt

Graham at Wellington PtSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the beginning of the end for conventional real estate agents

A well set-up website with plenty of help when you need it with very quick response times. Got a good price with minimum outlay. Suggest sellers pay a little more to bump up their listing.

Kez

KezCentral West, NSW

Perfect

It would have been a daunting experience on my own trying to sell my property, but with this professional team behind me, I felt strong and confident. Thanks guys for great help.

Angela

AngelaPerth

Wish I had listed with PorpertyNow sooner.

After getting very frustrated with traditional real estate agents who insisted they knew better than me - and having no bites for four months - I listed with PropertyNow and, within days, I had some serious interest. On my second home open, I accepted an offer; Buyer and seller are both delighted.

Find out how PropertyNow compares to other Real Estate Agents

AMAZING RESULTS!!! This is the best service to use when renting your home.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Tracy, what a wonderful review of our services! We're absolutely THRILLED for you. Thanks for continuing to come back to us to help with your perfect tenants. LOVE IT.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

An effective way to lease property

As a first time user of this service, I found it surprisingly simple and inexpensive to lease a property. There was good customer support and I will be using this service when I need to look for new tenants.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Karen, congrats! Thanks for using our services! :)

Zoran S.

Zoran S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Land sale

Easiest way of selling property,would highly recommend
And saving large amount of money from paying realestate agents
On the end of a day property sells itself not the agent

Thank you soo much,will use in future

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Zoran, thanks so much! We absolutely agree, the property definitely sells itself! Congrats!

Stanky

StankyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still has good as always

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Stanky, thanks so much for your review! We're glad you enjoy our services and find our forms and help useful! Thanks for choosing us and congrats on your success. :)

Property Sold!

We have found the whole experience of selling our house with Property Now to be a great process. We have greatly appreciated the very prompt assistance when needed and the referrals of email and phone enquiries were forwarded to us immediately.
Meeting prospective buyers and being able to explain aspects of our property was valuable as an agent can never know a property like the owner.
Thank you Property Now for a good outcome.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Jill, congratulations on the sale and thank you so much for the lovely review! You are absolutely right about being the best salesperson for your own property.

Lisa Martinasked

Hey Patrick , Happy vendor and Jane 1,
That sounds great you are so happy with propertynow and have sold you're properties.
30 days you sold...Im amazed!! I am using to sell my property south of Sydney and it has now been 2 months and 2 weeks and still not sold. We do receive loads of inquiries about the property and quite a few people ringing with questions. I use a friendly but professional manner and answer everyone' s queries.I mention to interested people they can book an appointment time with me but it seems calls /emails are just inquiring only.
I realise it has been over Christmas time but now one month has gone and still just inquiring ppl.
What am I doin wrong?? I live near the water and the National park. A beautiful area and everyone has raved about how lovely the property is....? so whats happening?

Becoming Anxious
Lisa

Annie
Annie

Sorry Lisa - I leased a property - didn't sell it. Have you tried home opens?

Lisa Martin

Thanks Annie. Yes we've had inspection days.mainly on Saturday.I think we are just tucked away here in the National Park and need more exposure. Thanks anyway

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lisa, it's fantastic that you're still receiving enquiry. The only time to worry is when enquiry dries up completely. Please send us an email to support@propertynow.com.au so we can pull up your account, have a chat, review your campaign and offer and guidance applicable to you. :)

Marion K.

Marion K.asked

Do you have an office in Brisbane?

Tunastuff
Tunastuff

Hi, You should be directing your question to Propertynow.
I just used them.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Marion, we have staff working remotely from QLD and NSW and we operate in all states/suburbs of Australia. We don't have any offices available for in-person visits at this time as we're entirely web-based. :)

Siew H.asked

I want to lease my property

Siew H.

How to advertise my property om productreview?please help

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Siew, we don't offer advertising on Productreview.com but you can find a full list of what we offer with our rental package here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/advertising-a-rental-with-propertynow.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives