4.9

98% · 2474 · 2%
4.9

John Warner
John Warner2 posts

Great product and service. Been using for years across many properties.
Greg
Greg2 posts

Value for money

I received lots of responses. Staff are helpful if you have issues. The site was recommended to me by an ex real estate agent.
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas GrayNorth Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this service

Sold my house in regional QLD without an agent using this service. Saved thousands not paying agent commission.
Kristy Chilton
Kristy Chilton

Amazing easy service saves you thousands

Absolutely amazing service, quick and easy to deal with. I have managed our 7 unit commercial property using only for sale by owner over the last 8 years and never had an issue finding a tenant. I've recently sold our property using this service saving $70,000 in real estate commissions. Highly recommended
Royce Verrall
Royce Verrall

Worth the money

I found the whole process very easy and the staff were always very helpful.
I would certainly recommend using the service.
freibriz
freibrizSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Save agent fees...and sell your property on your own

It was such a positive experience we had using FSBO to sell our house. We were able to sign an unconditional contract within 3 days after we advertised our property on the FSBO website. Paul was very helpful providing technical support and his response was very quick. We saved not just the real estate agent fees, but we were able to sell the property, achieving great results. One great advantage is that you can meet the potential buyers personally and arrange appointments convenient to both parties. Also, you don’t have to leave the house every time when a real estate agent has a potential buyer wanted to view the property.
Stephen G.
Stephen G.South East Queensland, QLD

A very happy customer

Simple, easy to use and very cost effective. Thoroughly recommend FSBO to any potential property seller.
Dory Hickey
Dory HickeyCentral Queensland, QLD

A genuine and useful service

Easy to use. Helpful information. Reasonable pricing for advertising compared to going through agents. Service options from basic to more bells and whistles. Responses to email queries by real people.
John Lyndon
John Lyndon2 posts

Excellent service

From the first contact, service was excellent and response times were immediate. Sold for $30K more than an agent suggested, and unconditional. I will definitely use again.
Kylie Gilbert
Kylie GilbertSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Timer self managing

I was going to rent my unit with a Real Estate agent but they wanted $1000 for marketing and letting fee so I thought I would give this a go! My unit went live yesterday at 11am and I have a lovely tenant just over 24 hours later. Was such an easy process! I am so happy!
Dale G.
Dale G.Sydney, NSW

Easy & economical method to sell property

Not the first time I have used FSBO. Easy to use. No problem to update status. Excellent communication. Simple to create and update advertising.
Kaye T
Kaye T

Was an easy and fun experience and I had complete control of the whole process

The process is so simple, you just fill in the information and follow the guidelines and that's it. The software works very well and the chap I spoke to before I signed up was very thorough and clear. He was also very prompt when I had a question about the contracts which you need to source. I used a solicitor to write up the contract and they also did the settlement. It took 4 months to sell, however, I had 2 other texted offers which I rejected as they were a bit low.
Michelle D
Michelle DSydney, NSW

Highly recommended for self managing landlords

Very easy to list a property and manage the listing. Great price for the services provided. I will definitely use this company again.
Anne
Anne5 posts

Happy I Stayed!

I started with FSBO through industry circumstances and it was a slightly rocky transition as it is never easy to alter where you expect to be. They were patient, responsive, keen to assist and willing to help. Also if I had issues (and after multiple properties and time that can happen:), we are still together. I think that says it all for a non industry person just an average investor.
Ronald Tompkin
Ronald TompkinPerth, WA2 posts

Christian HJ
Christian HJ

Your opinion please. My situation is: two houses on one 3 1/2 acre block (dual occupancy). Not subdividable. Main house 4 BR 2 bathroom, smaller house 2 1/2 BR, one bathroom. Semi rural NSW south Coast. Views beyond to-kill-for. Valuation from three agents about $1.200,00. Marriage split (after 49 years!). Imperative I remain in the smaller house. My home for 20 years. Need about $700,000 to buy wife out. Propose to offer the entire property for sale at about $700,00 with legally binding stipulation that I remain in the smaller house, and have use of the immediately surrounding ground, until I die. I am 74-years-old. My question: Does this sound possible? The obvious attraction being a $1.2M property for $700,00. One house to use immediately or rental return about $480 PW, second smaller house to house poor old geriatric for on average another 15 years. I would be appreciative of your thoughts, please.

Nicole

How about renting out your property through here? Is it advisable? Thanks in advance.

Diane Fitt
Diane Fitt
Nicole

Thanks Diane. But about the Rental Agreement? How do we make sure that they will follow the rules?

Penny
Penny

Hi

Could I please ask what the process is when you actually get an offer on your property.
With the agents they provide a contract that has the 48 hour cool down period clause.. How is this incorporated into the sale with For Sale by Owner.? This is the part of the process I am a little confused over.

many thanks