For Sale By Owner

For Sale By Owner

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by For Sale By Owner

4.9

Good product, Good staff

Rental property leased in seven days since beginning advertising. Setting a realistic rent is a help, and having lengthy periods open for inspection. I have now used For Sale by Owner around eleven times. It is easy for a non technical person to use. What more can I say. .

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

easy to use and supportive

We were very happy with the help that we received from FSBO. They were very efficient in returning any emails or phone calls. They were obliging in providing any information required.
It isn't easy to sell your own property especially if you have an emotional attachment but FSBO as a company certainly were very supportive. I would use them again quite happily.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

Very easy to use and it's perfect!

I have used this service twice and it can't be any simpler. This is low maintenance so easy to use. Highly recommend to anyone.

Cheryl Langford
Cheryl LangfordIllawarra, NSW

Sold!

What an easy process using For Sale By Owner to sell my property! The information is all there for you.

Emma
Emma

Great way to find rental tenants

FSBO is a well set up, easy to use site/company that does a lot of the hard work for you. At a reasonable price it really saved us a significant amount of time and effort. We found tenants within a few days, it was worth every cent. Would highly recommend for those managing their on properties.

Liz Kew East
Liz Kew EastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than a real estate agent!

In the past I had used Domain.com.au to list my self managed property. I was disappointed when I needed to re-list my unit in Hawthorn Vic due to my tenant moving out and finding that Domain only allow agents to list now.
Happily forsalebyowner have filled the gap. I now pay considerably less for the listing and have access to all the good leasing websites. The process was straightforward and the support was responsive. My ad was updated on a few occasions and the changes flowed through as quickly as I could have hoped. I highly recommend this business as legitimate and efficient. Thank you to the team at forsalebyowner. I’ll be back next time.
Liz Kew East.

Dallas Pointon
Dallas PointonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great website and awesome to deal with!

Was awesome website and affordable price to sell by yourself. Would use Forsalebyowner again if I am wanting to sell another place. Much cheaper option than using a normal real estate agent and paying their fees. Highly recommend!!! Thanks again Forsalebyowner!!!

Debbie
Debbie

A great experience

I had a great experience with these guys. I see no reason to pay a real estate agent fees when listing yourself can be this easy. I would not hesitate to use again.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

The power of your property in your hands.

tony
tonySydney, NSW

Fantastic service, colin was great, very patient , and achieved great results

I have been a landlord for 44 years, and have used FORSALEBYOWNER for past2 years.
They have been the best to deal with.7 days a week help. Inquiry's were nonstop.
Fantastic results were achieved.
Tony

Excellent service

I would highly recommend forsalebyowner – they are very experienced, their website is excellent, easy to navigate and provides a broad array of help. I would definitely recommend using them as they are always ready by the phone to provide advice which is something that is very much appreciated for anyone that has not used these type of websites before, these guys are the pick of owners own selling. Robyn Shapcott

Julia Knock
Julia KnockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Listed and sold within a week !

Col
ColGoldfields, WA

Easier than I thought

I was a little apprehensive at first, but it turned out to be easier than I thought it would be to list our house on line. I had a few small hick-ups, but perceivered and it was brilliant. I saved myself a lot of money in Real Estate Agent fees.

Terrific service made easy

Listing a property to rent with FSBO is easy and very effective. I recommend this service to all property owners who are managing their own investment. It is very comprehensive with listings on multiple web sites, exposure is great.

Eunice N.
Eunice N.Far North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended! Try it! It’s easy and hassle free!

I have just sold the fourth family property on For Sale By Owner, the first in 2011. Each sale was stress free thanks to their efficiency and professionalism. They make it so easy for the average person to sell their own property, by taking you through step by step and are only a phone call away if needed. I can sincerely recommend FSBO.

Christian HJ
Christian HJasked

Your opinion please. My situation is: two houses on one 3 1/2 acre block (dual occupancy). Not subdividable. Main house 4 BR 2 bathroom, smaller house 2 1/2 BR, one bathroom. Semi rural NSW south Coast. Views beyond to-kill-for. Valuation from three agents about $1.200,00. Marriage split (after 49 years!). Imperative I remain in the smaller house. My home for 20 years. Need about $700,000 to buy wife out. Propose to offer the entire property for sale at about $700,00 with legally binding stipulation that I remain in the smaller house, and have use of the immediately surrounding ground, until I die. I am 74-years-old. My question: Does this sound possible? The obvious attraction being a $1.2M property for $700,00. One house to use immediately or rental return about $480 PW, second smaller house to house poor old geriatric for on average another 15 years. I would be appreciative of your thoughts, please.

Nicoleasked

How about renting out your property through here? Is it advisable? Thanks in advance.

Diane Fitt
Diane Fitt
Nicole

Thanks Diane. But about the Rental Agreement? How do we make sure that they will follow the rules?

Penny
Pennyasked

Hi

Could I please ask what the process is when you actually get an offer on your property.
With the agents they provide a contract that has the 48 hour cool down period clause.. How is this incorporated into the sale with For Sale by Owner.? This is the part of the process I am a little confused over.

many thanks

Propper

David K

An excellent service

by David K on 20 May 2022
A great way to advertise rental properties We have used Landlords Choice on a number of occasions and like the flexibility of being able to edit the a... Read full review

Caroline May

Excellent !! The biggest game changer ever !!

by Caroline May on 20 May 2022
Landlords Choice has been the most positive advancement in managing our many investment properties ever.. Using Landlords Choice has not only saved us... Read full review

Sarah

Excellent service

by Sarah on 13 May 2022
I have used landlords choice and mainly dealt with Katerina for many years. They are a pleasure to deal with, reasonably priced and turn everything ar... Read full review