For Sale By Owner

For Sale By Owner

4.9

Ian

IanQueensland, Australia

Thankyou, property was sold within an hour of my listing coming up on the web sites.

It's so easy to sell a property yourself using this company. I've now done it twice.
Who better to sell it than you?.
Stop falling for the real estate agents con game.
You can do it all on line so easily, just switch of the telly for an hour and do it.
You will save your self a fortune.
Cheers, Ian.

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

ForSaleByOwner is working effectively

With ForSaleByOwner, the ads is easy to handle as the software designed is very user friendly. The owner can edit it easily any time.

The ads is effective if you check and follow the prospect tenant in a good manner. It does working.

The most important matter is that staff from ForSaleByOwner are always available for help and they work very effectively to sort out issue if you have any. It was great!

Leased the property within a week

I had listed the property elsewhere for a few weeks. Lots of interest, but no suitable applicants. Within a week on FSBO I had 2 good quality, motivated applicants. Perhaps more people looking on the sites covered by FSBO are genuinely looking to move soon

Pam S.

Pam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

With the cost including advertising on various sites, no disclosure of phone no, SMS notification, application forms, it is good value. We have used FSBO twice and been successful both times.

Rachael  Brown

Rachael BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Take the leap and sell yourself

Very straight forward website to navigate, sold for asking price, got los of enquires sent to my email and simple dashboard to update regularly for home inspections or editing of price etc.

Highly recommend got the same exposure as real estate used prior to no sale with them!

Mulgrave

MulgraveAU

Would Recommend FSBO

We advertised during difficult COVID times and while nothing much happened for 4 months while we were in lockdown, after our restrictions eased, our inspections commenced and we found a nice family for our home.

Lynette C.

Lynette C.South East Queensland, QLD

Unfortunately no results

Were helpful until I signed up but then heard nothing. No follow up or assistance/advice offered. No stats on how many visits to my ad. I have now put my home in the hands of an agent

FoggysMum

FoggysMumNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Would recommend them to everyone

This is the second property we have sold through For Sale by Owner. The first sold within 2 weeks, this one sold in TWO DAYS!! The site is so easy to use, the service is first rate and any queries we had were answered promptly. Who needs professional photos? We just used photos taken with our phone and wrote our own write up. Who better to sell your house than the person who lives there? The only other thing we needed to do was employ a settlement agent. We would recommend FSBO to anybody who wants to sell their house.

Jodie Perry

Jodie PerryGippsland, VIC

Very efficient service

Selling our house through For Sale By Owner was a very straight forward process, simple platform to navigate and great results. The staff were very friendly and helpful if we needed to discuss anything in person but the whole process was smooth and hassle free.

CKX

CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent way to advertise house for sale

Had an excellent experience selling my own house using the services of forsalebyowner. The website was comprehensive and easy to use, and the price was reasonable. I easily obtained leads and eventually a sale from the advertising.

Neil Murray

Neil MurrayWestern District, VIC

Yep I sold my own home.

Look it all kind of worked. But when I had a few queries it would have been reassuring to chat to a human on the phone. Even a courtesy call after I'd signed up would go a long way.

Peter Heading

Peter HeadingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't fault the product or the support service.

It was very easy to set up the advertisement and photos and change them as often as I wanted. Help and support was only a phone call away if needed.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

Easy, just as it should be.

Apartment rented in Hobart

Once again so happy with FSBO ...due to covid it took awhile to rent the place in Hobart because borders were closed to Tassie but it went 3 weeks after we opened the borders! Sad to see this company go and be sold but I have 10 rental properties with FSBO and this team is MARVELOUS!!!! Sad to see you go and thank you VERY MUCH over the years and helping me out.....Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021 (hopefully) businesswise for everybody in Australia....

Julie Miers

Julie MiersCentral Queensland, QLD

So Easy !

Easy prompts to set up real estate pages, saved so much on agent fees. As owners we felt we knew our property best and felt confident selling it. WIN WIN

Lynne BB

Lynne BBDarwin, NT

Perfect way to sell your property

Cheaper way than through an agent
User friendly site and help available 24/7
You control the inspections ie whether private or open house
Once listed, your property is advertised on multiple sites
Highly recommend getting professional photos and maybe even the video
First time I have sold a property via For Sale By Owner and I would say...just do it!!!

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

FSBO are very efficient and I would not hesitate to advertise with them again.

we have just sold our property in Pelican Waters and are very happy with FSBO enquiries are still coming in so we have removed the ad. we also had a property in NSW for rent through FSBO and that was rented for the full rental two weeks after placing the ad.

Excellent value

Very happy with our third successful sale using this company. Our 4th sale is pending. A very easy process. It is also excellent value for money compared to normal agent's commission.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

Easy process, no hassle selling!

The team were great in getting the property listed. I highly recommend getting professional photos and video done, it makes a real difference to buyer interest. I highly recommend using this service, a great way to sell a property quickly and hassle free!

Great idea!!

Great easy to use service with quick results. Should of done it years ago.
Keep up the great work guys!!
I will definitely use For Sale By owner again without a doubt

Penny

Pennyasked

Hi

Could I please ask what the process is when you actually get an offer on your property.
With the agents they provide a contract that has the 48 hour cool down period clause.. How is this incorporated into the sale with For Sale by Owner.? This is the part of the process I am a little confused over.

many thanks

Claire White
Claire White

Hi Penny. Even when using a traditional real estate agent, vendors still need to engage their own conveyancer/solicitor/settlement agent to handle all of the paperwork apart from the contract itself. When selling yourself it's recommended that you also get your conveyancer/solicitor/settlement agent to oversee the signing of the contract. Laws vary from state to state across Australia and we recommend that you have the contract prepared by a professional. Feel free to give us a call should you wish to discuss in more depth.

Get an answer from our members and For Sale By Owner representatives