For Sale By Owner

For Sale By Owner

4.9

241 reviews · Statistics

98% · 2374 · 2%
See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dale G.
Dale G.NSWSydney, NSW

Easy & economical method to sell property

Not the first time I have used FSBO. Easy to use. No problem to update status. Excellent communication. Simple to create and update advertising.
Kaye T
Kaye T

Was an easy and fun experience and I had complete control of the whole process

The process is so simple, you just fill in the information and follow the guidelines and that's it. The software works very well and the chap I spoke to before I signed up was very thorough and clear. He was also very prompt when I had a question about the contracts which you need to source. I used a solicitor to write up the contract and they also did the settlement. It took 4 months to sell, however, I had 2 other texted offers which I rejected as they were a bit low.
Michelle D
Michelle DNSWSydney, NSW

Highly recommended for self managing landlords

Very easy to list a property and manage the listing. Great price for the services provided. I will definitely use this company again.
Anne
Anne5 posts

Happy I Stayed!

I started with FSBO through industry circumstances and it was a slightly rocky transition as it is never easy to alter where you expect to be. They were patient, responsive, keen to assist and willing to help. Also if I had issues (and after multiple properties and time that can happen:), we are still together. I think that says it all for a non industry person just an average investor.
Ronald Tompkin
Ronald TompkinWAPerth, WA2 posts
Aldo C
Aldo CSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Did everything from my laptop

Did everything from my laptop. It was easy, fast and convenient. Found a buyer in three days of the listing.
Matt
MattSASouthern and Hills, SA

Great service, great resources, great communication

Highly recommend ForSakeByOwner to any private vendor and landlord. User friendly and have plenty of resources at the backend to support your sale/rentals.
Colin and Paul were extremely helpful and went out of their way to assist with my listings.
This is my 5/6th time using their platform, and it keeps getting better and better.
Thanks and regards, Medi
BJ Wisdom
BJ WisdomQLDNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Economical, upfront & honest!

FSBO were amazing! They made the experience of selling the family home without fuss and tedious paperwork. Highly recommend. Thanks FSBO!
Robyn W
Robyn W6 posts

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Very professional company and the websire and process is very easy to use with great results too. Thanks again for your help. Robyn
Good short term funding
Good short term fundingTasmania2 posts

Rent your property at a fraction of the cost

Being a landlord for many years I have found the services offered by For Sale By Owner many times. Providing access to the main real estate domains has assisted greatly with accessing potential tenants at a fraction of the cost of rental agencies.
Matt  Vanderkamp
Matt VanderkampQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy Process

I have sold two properties through for sale by owner. Very easy process. Highly recommend.
Suzy Keys
Suzy Keys

Only good things to say

I have had two experiences with ForSaleByOwner.com.au now and their systems are amazing. So easy to use that literally anyone can work with them, saving hundreds of $$$ for rentals and thousands of $$$ for sales.
Allan and Angela
Allan and AngelaWAPerth, WA4 posts

Easy Process

This is the third time I have used For Sale By Owner. Very happy with the process and also the customer support is second to none. Whenever I emailed the team I received a fast response within minutes. Easy to set up your advert and maintain it through the process. Property sold very quickly!!
John and deborah Germano
John and deborah Germano

Efficient

This is a very efficient, well organised service that gives you peace of mind.
Fiona
Fiona

Sold and no Commission!

Seriously what more could you ask for. We sold our unit for a fraction of what it would have cost through an agent. They helped throughout the process, the website is simple to use and down to earth, highly experienced help was always available!

Christian HJ
Christian HJ

Your opinion please. My situation is: two houses on one 3 1/2 acre block (dual occupancy). Not subdividable. Main house 4 BR 2 bathroom, smaller house 2 1/2 BR, one bathroom. Semi rural NSW south Coast. Views beyond to-kill-for. Valuation from three agents about $1.200,00. Marriage split (after 49 years!). Imperative I remain in the smaller house. My home for 20 years. Need about $700,000 to buy wife out. Propose to offer the entire property for sale at about $700,00 with legally binding stipulation that I remain in the smaller house, and have use of the immediately surrounding ground, until I die. I am 74-years-old. My question: Does this sound possible? The obvious attraction being a $1.2M property for $700,00. One house to use immediately or rental return about $480 PW, second smaller house to house poor old geriatric for on average another 15 years. I would be appreciative of your thoughts, please.

Nicole

How about renting out your property through here? Is it advisable? Thanks in advance.

Diane Fitt
Diane Fitt
Nicole

Thanks Diane. But about the Rental Agreement? How do we make sure that they will follow the rules?

Penny
Penny

Hi

Could I please ask what the process is when you actually get an offer on your property.
With the agents they provide a contract that has the 48 hour cool down period clause.. How is this incorporated into the sale with For Sale by Owner.? This is the part of the process I am a little confused over.

many thanks