For Sale By Owner

For Sale By Owner

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amiel S

Amiel SPerth, WA

Sold it myself without any issues

Caitlin

CaitlinCoogee NSW

It worked for us

One the recommendation of a friend, we joined for sale by owner to sell our home of 25 years. We know every inch of the place and it didn’t seem right to let an agent talk about and answer all question about the property which has been our home for so many years. It will be hard for us to now leave and start a new chapter, but we feel happy with the price we got for our home and that we were able to get the know the family who will be moving in to some extent. Having raised our children in our home, it was nice to have sold to a family who have young children themselves. I was pleased with services provided by Forsalebyowner and I would have no hesitation in recommending them as a good way of selling your own home.

Claire WhiteFremantle

Sold in Under 3 Weeks

Loved the whole process. I sold my unit in just under 3 weeks from the moment we put out advertisement on to having a signed contract. One week after that we had an unconditional sale. I feel very pleased with the whole process and I feel like I had complete control over everything. All enquiries came to me in real-time and I found that people really appreciated dealing with me directly without an agent getting in the way. I have already recommended to many others and my sister sill shortly also be selling through forsalebyowner. Thanks for all the assistance provided.

Yasmin

YasminNoble Park

Recommend this website

Can’t fault this business. They supplied everything we needed to sell our home in Noble Park and were easy to get hold of and helpful when we needed it. I would recommend forsalebyowner.com.au to anyone thinking about selling themselves.

Ying Xiang

Ying XiangAlice Springs

Sold

Sold my block in time to nominate before settlement. Happy with my listing and all that was provided. The only thing i would suggest to improve is a special category for sale by nominee. But very good service anyway.

Terry

TerryHobart

Everything we needed

Forsalebyowner provided us with everything we needed to sell our property. Equipped with great looking brochures and a big photo board, our campaign was as professional as any agent could have done for us. The amount of money saved was very significant. Thanks and we will be recommending you to all our friends.

Anne Karesco

Anne KarescoBrisbane

Highly Recommend

My husband and I highly recommend this business. We sold our property in less than a month and saved a lot of money in doing so ourselves. The ad was easy to prepare and we pretty much did the whole thing independently.

Clint Parish

Clint ParishPerth WA

Very Easy to Use

Going it alone without an agent seemed a bit daunting at first, but we got the price we want and sold within weeks, and found the whole process to be quite easy really. We used a conveyancer for the paperwork at settlement, but this would have been necessary even if we had used an agent. Couldn't be happier with the way things turned out.

Great software and support

As an ex agent, the last thing I would have wanted to do is pay another agent thousands of dollars in commission. The team at forsalebyowner.com.au provided great support. Friendly and easy to get hold of business with great software and support.

Thank you!

We couldn’t be more pleased with the way things went with the sale of our apartment in Cairns. Forsalebyowner was easy to deal with, offered good support, and helped us whenever we needed it. We had a good number of enquiries from the start and got an unconditional offer after 5 weeks. Well done fsbo and thanks.

Jordy99

Jordy99Victor Harbor

So Happy!

Stan Lawson

Stan LawsonAdelaide

Outstanding Service

The service provided by the forsalebyowner.com.au team was nothing short of outstanding. Creation and editing of our online listing was simple and we pretty much ran the campaign without needing anyone’s help. Our property went under contract on week 7, which is an amazing result given that properties in our area seem to be on the market for an average of 4 months. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of selling their property and looking to do so without a real estate agent.

Desiree

DesireeRenmark

Very Helpful Staff

Our experience with forsalebyowner.com.au was very positive and stress-free. Our calls were answered and emails replied to promptly, and we felt very supported during the whole process. We were happy with the price we achieved and believe that without having to pay commissions the entire process has saved us close to $20,000. Would definitely use again.

Andy Morgan

Andy MorganUnley, South Australia

We saved a significant amount of money using For Sale By Owner.

We saved a significant amount of money using For Sale By Owner. After having the property on the market with an agent for quite some time, we decided to try and sell it ourselves and were able to do so within 3 weeks.

Would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of selling themselves.

Beddy

BeddyCairns

I am disappointed

I had no one showing up at the open homes, so I rang to get some help, It took them 2 days to get back to me and according to them apart from some wording my ad was good. Obviously I adjusted my write up, but still no one showed. I posted a comment on their facebook site last night asking for advice, but it was deleted and I am blocked now. Shame, I really trusted them to get some help with selling my property.

Xiang

XiangPerth

Highly Recommend

My brother and I helped our parents sell their home with for sale by owner. They were excellent company and helped us find a buyer for the home quickly. We recommend highly.

Wonderful Experience

Selling ourselves was very rewarding not to mention that we saved a considerable amount of money doing it ourselves. Forsalebyowner was great to deal with and we had full control of our ads, with enquiries coming straight to us.

Emma R

Emma RRunaway Bay

Really happy with this service

Deciding to sell ourselves was one of the best and rewarding things we have ever done. Financially we saved ourselves just under $20000 in commissions.

Creating our advertisement was so easy and we were able to upload and order photos ourselves and write our own description etc. We did seek feedback from for sale by owner about how we were presenting our unit and got some really good tips about what to leave out and what to concentrate more on. I think our ad presented very well we ran a very professional campaign.

Our unit took 5 weeks to sell and we were offered a price we were happy with. Thanks to all the staff at forsalebyowner.com.au for their help! We will definitely recommend you to all our friends and family.

Peter Silverman

Peter SilvermanAlbury, NSW

Highly Recommend

Brilliant service which allowed me to save a lot of money in real estate commissions. Very responsive to my many questions along the way and I felt very supported every time I wanted advice.

Lisa

LisaMornington

Sold!

We have just sold our property through forsalebyowner and couldn’t be happier! Our house was displayed on all the main websites and the for sale board and brochures looked really great. We ran only 4 opens each saturday until we received an offer which we were happy with. Thanks forsalebyowner for helping us sell ourselves.

Penny

Pennyasked

Hi

Could I please ask what the process is when you actually get an offer on your property.
With the agents they provide a contract that has the 48 hour cool down period clause.. How is this incorporated into the sale with For Sale by Owner.? This is the part of the process I am a little confused over.

many thanks

Claire White

Hi Penny. Even when using a traditional real estate agent, vendors still need to engage their own conveyancer/solicitor/settlement agent to handle all of the paperwork apart from the contract itself. When selling yourself it's recommended that you also get your conveyancer/solicitor/settlement agent to oversee the signing of the contract. Laws vary from state to state across Australia and we recommend that you have the contract prepared by a professional. Feel free to give us a call should you wish to discuss in more depth.

Get an answer from our members and For Sale By Owner representatives