For Sale By Owner

Listing monitored by For Sale By Owner

4.9

Cathie Thomas
Cathie ThomasPerth, WA

Easy to list house yourself

Easy to change ad, photos and description yourself online via the website.
Like the option to upgrade advert.
Like the option when you give a special to add advert to Domsin website.
Will definitely use you again

Ashley
AshleyPerth, WA

Easy experience with great results

Was happy with the service provided they made it simple and easy to use offering just what I need at a fair price.
Lots of interest so show site works and was able to let property quickly.

Great rental find:

Excellent site. Listed my property at 11.30pm on the Wednesday evening, by Thursday morning had quite a few inquiries and my property was leased on the Friday. First time user but will definitely be back. Money well spent.
Robyne Coote. 22nd June, 2021

Scott Hillier
Scott HillierSydney, NSW

What a great system and service forsalebyowner is

Domain put me onto forsalebyowner what a great service and system they have and they put me in contact with a great photographer he brought my house to life and my property was rent out in two weeks so very happy with the service that they provide.

Affordable Homes
Affordable HomesHunter Region, NSW

So easy and affordable

Excellent service, so easy to use and staff are always available to help. Wonderful to be able to list on the 'big sites' for a not so big charge. Thank you for providing this service!

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

Great reliable and value for money service. Client services very prompt and friendly, have used the service for my other properties as well. Highly recommend the for sale by the owner team!

Shanna
ShannaSydney

Excellent service, fast and easy

Very happy with the service. Easy to use and manage. I have used this service many times before and are very happy. Also photo enhancing is another bonus. Thank you

Steve R.
Steve R.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, good results

I own 5 rental properties and normally go through an agent to list them but have trouble finding an agent to do it and do it properly. This is the first time I have done it myself and will now do it this way forever. You have everything that the agenst have access to so no need for them if you know how to manage properties.

Donna Freyling
Donna FreylingWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy Ex real estate agent!

Being a current real estate agent (just not working atm) it was the perfect way to sell my own home. I previously used FSBO to sell my unit and achieved full price. With my own home I got 2 offers on the first day it was listed and achieved $5000 above asking price.
Having worked in real estate for 10 years I wasn't about to hand over thousands of dollars for someone else to sell it when I was willing (and wanting) to have complete control over the marketing and sale. Very happy I was able to do everything from start to finish (including writing the contract).
Very very happy!

C Graham
C GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Repeat Customer

jokaso
jokasoFar North Queensland, QLD

Sold in just over 3 months!

So easy to use the site. This is the 2nd time we have sucessfully sold a house by forsalebyowner.com.au, and we will be using it again if we ever sell!

Jan
JanMelbourne, Victoria

Exactly What I Wanted!

Fantastic exposure, I had heaps of enquiries whilst keeping my privacy intact without one of those god awful signs that ruins your fence and has all the neighbours squawking. Sold for the price I wanted, with the terms I was hoping for. Such NICE helpful people, I never felt 'out there' on my own. I would highly recommend this service.

I'm in control!

We had selected an agent to sell our block of land but soon realised he wasn't giving it his full attention. So we tried it ourselves and sold it well above his recommended price as well as keeping the $7,000 commission. It takes a bit of work and it pays to be methodical, organised, honest and well informed but For Sale by Owner has a great system that is user-friendly, practical and effective.

Christine Young
Christine YoungRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worked perfectly

We have used forsalebyowner before. Last time we sold our house for $100000 more than the local real estate agents said we would get. This time we made over $200000.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

I would recommend this service to anyone wanting to sell privately!

Extremely user friendly, with plenty of extra options for marketing if required. Highly cost effective. I would use this service again! My ad was up pronto on all major real estate platforms.

Read more reviews - page 2

Christian HJ
Christian HJasked

Your opinion please. My situation is: two houses on one 3 1/2 acre block (dual occupancy). Not subdividable. Main house 4 BR 2 bathroom, smaller house 2 1/2 BR, one bathroom. Semi rural NSW south Coast. Views beyond to-kill-for. Valuation from three agents about $1.200,00. Marriage split (after 49 years!). Imperative I remain in the smaller house. My home for 20 years. Need about $700,000 to buy wife out. Propose to offer the entire property for sale at about $700,00 with legally binding stipulation that I remain in the smaller house, and have use of the immediately surrounding ground, until I die. I am 74-years-old. My question: Does this sound possible? The obvious attraction being a $1.2M property for $700,00. One house to use immediately or rental return about $480 PW, second smaller house to house poor old geriatric for on average another 15 years. I would be appreciative of your thoughts, please.

Nicoleasked

How about renting out your property through here? Is it advisable? Thanks in advance.

Diane Fitt
Diane Fitt

I can absolutely recommend FSBO as a helpful and trustworthy company to use to sell your property. If you have any reservations about showing people through your home yourself speak the a staff member for advice and guidance. I enjoyed showing my lovely home to people and most responded that they preferred dealing with the owner. The couple who purchased our home told us on numerous occasions that they were pleased to talk to us and not an agent.
And it was a great saving on regular agent's commission!

Nicole

Thanks Diane. But about the Rental Agreement? How do we make sure that they will follow the rules?

Penny
Pennyasked

Hi

Could I please ask what the process is when you actually get an offer on your property.
With the agents they provide a contract that has the 48 hour cool down period clause.. How is this incorporated into the sale with For Sale by Owner.? This is the part of the process I am a little confused over.

many thanks

Claire White
Claire White

Hi Penny. Even when using a traditional real estate agent, vendors still need to engage their own conveyancer/solicitor/settlement agent to handle all of the paperwork apart from the contract itself. When selling yourself it's recommended that you also get your conveyancer/solicitor/settlement agent to oversee the signing of the contract. Laws vary from state to state across Australia and we recommend that you have the contract prepared by a professional. Feel free to give us a call should you wish to discuss in more depth.

Get an answer from our members and For Sale By Owner representatives