For Sale By Owner

For Sale By Owner

Robin W

Robin WNorth Queensland, QLD

2nd time we've sold through FSBO

There are now numerous 'no agency' websites. We sold our house in Perth through FSBO a while back. We enquired of one or 2 other sites this time- yes, some may have been cheaper to use, but you absolutely get what you pay for. The FSBO site is really easy to use and, where required, their staff are very helpful and the resulting listing looked very professional (never skimp on getting good quality photos!). The sign we had made for our Perth home was excellent and very eye-catching (we didn't need one for this sale). This time our ad popped up on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au within minutes of submitting it (and at the top of their listings for that category). It took us 2 weeks to get a satisfactory offer. Very happy with FSBO.

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Fully recommend to use this company

Very easy to use the website and fill out details. We have used them three times so far and will continue to do so whenever our rental property becomes available.

Linda

LindaSouth-East, TAS

Wonderful Service

Highly recommend For Sale By Owner, they made selling our home easy. I would definitely use them again if required in the future. They provided excellent customer service and everything I needed.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Well done ForSaleByOwner

hadn't expect, but it is true the house listed through ForSalebyOwner has been rented out in less than one week. Excellent & tremendous work by ForSaleByOwner, from the very beginning, is really appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

Excellent platform and opportunity for owner managers

I had a problem with my initial listing. I contacted the company and left a message. They called me back within hours and helped me fix the issue (turned out it was entirely my fault!). The property has been leased within 1 week of the advert listing. Very happy.

Peter Sorlie

Peter SorlieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't be easier.

Stress free, easy way to sell my home. No meddling middleman.

For Sale By Owner were always helpful, efficient and professional and went out of their way to help.
Would recommend every one sell their property with For Sale By Owner and not only control the whole process yourself but save yourself the commission as well.

Excellent customer service

The team at For Sale By Owner we’re very easy to deal with, and extremely helpful. We sold our house in about 2 weeks! Have listed another property with them.

Elizabeth N.

Elizabeth N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Solution for Self Manage Landlords

In this challenging time having to deal with a pending vacancy is a real concern so by partnering via Colin to market on realestate.com
was a great option ..very reasonable unlike the hefty fees mainstream agents charge ..I mean 4 times as much or more ..I only ended up with a 3 day gap which was incredible
The efficient and professional sign up and listing the property was easy and not stressful I thoroughly recommend the service of For Sale By Owner to Lease your property

Madhavi Monani

Madhavi MonaniMurray Mallee, SA

Excellent website- Saves money

Very happy with their service. Easy to navigate and at reasonable price. Great service, very helpful staff. Thank you team, we were successful in selling our land with your help, would recommend to everyone interested.

Excellent service.

Very helpful staff. Immediate response to requests for help or information. Excellent graphic design of boards and other advertising, optimising space for pictures of property. Recommending to all my friends who are contemplating selling their homes. Well done team at 'forsalebyowner.'

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

Too easy and unbeatable saving

Very easy process. This is our third forsalebyowner sale process and I still recommend it to everybody. I never understand the need to pay unnecessary commission. A house sells itself

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

Excellent website for landlords who self manage their properties.

First time using the website, easy to navigate, very reasonable pricing. Plenty of enquiries from listings on the two major real estate websites - one of which is only available to agents. Will definitely use again next time our property is up for lease.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sell your own property, its easy

Using For Sale by Owner to sell our house was easy. The whole process is layed out in front of you and you just fill in the information. All inquiries come directly to you and there are helpful tips and resources if you need them. You drive the whole deal and can work directly with potential buyers. Save yourself some $$. I would definitely use FSBO again and recommend them to anyone who is considering selling real estate.

Nicola

NicolaMurray Region, NSW

Happy customer....

Hello to anyone considering selling your home privately.....
I would highly recommend forsalebyowner ... great service, quick response to my questions. This is the best medium I have used. Great Great Great. Thanks for all your help.

Emma Treves

Emma TrevesKatherine, NT

Value for money service providing comprehensive market exposure

Find out how For Sale By Owner compares to other Real Estate Agents

Easy to use, why wouldn't you!

We had a positive experience with FSBO, the process of setting up the ad was straight forward and the way in which prospective buyers contact you via an email works well. Excellent result in difficult times.

Review collected in partnership with For Sale By Owner

Excellent and very easy to use Site... Much much much Better Value than Domain & REA...

The For Sale By Owner Website is Easy to use and great value for money!
I would highly suggesting using For Sale By Owner over Domain and REA directly.
You only need to make changed on their platform and Domain & REA are both updated.

Bill Kerr

Bill KerrHunter Region, NSW

Sold to 1st enquirey!!!!!!

Within 2 days of listing on realestate.com prospect drove three and a half hours to view my block. He made an offer and then exchanged within 28 days { Solicitors ask silly questions)

lisa

lisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and user friendly

We have had great experiences of selling and renting out a home with FSBO. The process is so easy, the staff are very helpful. We will use again in future most definitely.

Marie

MarieFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy and User Friendly

ForSaleBy Owner is easy to use, links in with other sites and enquiries are sent quickly. The site allows independence and control when listing. I would highly recommend this site. Thank you ForSaleByOwner.