Susanne

SusanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Michael Collins is a winner, gave us an outstanding outcome on sale of our unit.

Michael's communication with us throughout the entire sales process was fantastic. We knew day to day/week to week what was happening and what was planned to happen. His knowledge of the sales process and the market we were selling into was outstanding as was his management of the Real Estate Agency we chose. We felt he was at all times working for/with us. His suggestion of going to Auction in mid February showed great judgment and netted us well in excess of our reserve.
I would recommend Ian Reid and in particular Michael Collins to anyone thinking of selling their property.

Hayesy

HayesyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Advocacy is the way to get a great result.

Cameron is very professional and a pleasure to work with.
He kept us fully informed at all times throughout the duration of our house sale.
It was reassuring to have an advocate like Cameron to guide us along the way and obtain a great result
We can highly Recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates when selling your home.
Colin and Pam

Sale of unit ...success!

Am happy to add my thanks and compliments to the Ian Reid company. I felt with Ian Stewart and he was attentive, he listened a advised and it all fell into place resulting in a good sale. Certainly faster and smoother than I expected.

Glenda

GlendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ian Williams gave me comfort

Ian Williams was an outstanding advocate for me. He worked tirelessly to ensure I was fully informed and his support through the selling process was faultless. I would recommend Ian Reid as an advocate for people wishing to sell their home.

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks Glenda for your great comments with relation to Ian Williams. We appreciate it! Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Ziggy

ZiggyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gave us such comfort

From the time the advocate Michael Collins came to see us, we felt at ease and comfortable. We had never sold a house before so we were apprehensive to say the least. During the whole process we felt we had someone looking out for us and giving us guidance. Awesome

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks Ziggy for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. Michael Collins is great so we're not surprised that you felt comfortable with him. Thanks again, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Kerrie

KerrieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cameron Parker - Ian Reid Advocacy

Selling a large rural property on the outskirts of Melbourne after a poor agent experience was a little daunting. To safeguard ourselves we engage Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy to act on our behalf, and what a wise decision it was. Right from the initial meeting with Cameron Parker, and throughout the entire sales process, our needs have been met in every way. Cameron is the utmost professional, highly knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his clients. Cameron has been tireless in his approach to assist us achieve our desired outcome and, without any, stress. We have nothing but praise and gratitude for Cameron, thank you! We shall not hesitate to use your services again in the future.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cameron Parker - Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cameron Parker - Ian Reid Vendor Advocates - Fantastic Service And Result

I intrusted Cameron Parker with the sale of my property after he was recommended to me. He was a delight to deal with and the ultimate professional. He was decisive with the sales strategy and always kept me informed throughout the whole process. The outstanding sale result spoke volumes for Camerons hard work and dedication. Dealing with Cameron was like dealing with a Friend who has your best interests at heart. I am shortly selling anther property and will not hesitate to engage Cameron again. Well done Cameron!

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

What a great testimonial for Cameron Vin. We're very happy to hear that you had such a good experience in dealing with him. We look forward to being able to assist you again in the future should the time come. All the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Neil U

Neil UGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cameron Parker Ian Reid Advocacy

Cameron was an outstanding advocate for our family. He worked tirelessly to ensure we were fully informed and his support through the selling and auction process was faultless. I would recommend Ian Reid as an advocate for people wishing to sell their home.

Peppy

PeppyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't have done it without you

Professionalism and support were unsurpassed in selling our 70year old family home. The whole process was stress free and everyone involved were amazing. My sister and I can't thank you enough.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress free process

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Helpful

I would highly recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates to anyone thinking of selling their home. Floris Antonines was recommended to me by a friend who had dealt with him earlier this year. He was most helpful, very professional & made the whole experience stress free.
Floris understood the necessity of achieving the best price to enable me to move into a retirement village & he certainly did that! I really appreciate everything you did for me. Thank you. Jacqui K

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Good Relationship

Dealing with Ian Reid was very easy and simple as we have dealt with them previously Micheal Collins was our contact and his communication including office staff was excellent, My wife and I would not hesitate with any future dealings

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks for your comment Paul!

Extremely good

Very pleased with Advocates advice and very helpful when choosing an agent.As I had never sold a home before it was great to have someone to turn to at all stages in the sale

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

So happy to hear that you were happy with the service Robyn. Wishing you all the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Veronica Paskov

Veronica PaskovGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trust your vendor advocate

I am writing about the excellent work that was achieved by Cameron Parker, vendor advocate from Ian Reid. He sold my mothers place within three weeks for a great price. He made it very easy for me. Very happy with his skills. I couldn't recommend him more highly. Very grateful, Veronica

Happywifehappylife

HappywifehappylifeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall great experience!!

We did a lot of research before undertaking to sell our much loved home. We were so confused and didn’t know where to start, calling Ian Reid proved to be one of our best decisions. We had Ian Williams who explained the process and talked us through each step. It was so great to know that Ian was there ready to help at each stage. Highly recommend using Ian Williams for that peace of mind during what can be a stressful time.

Collins

CollinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support during the sale of our house in Balwyn

Cameron Parker from Ian Reid Vendor Advocates was a great support to us during the sale of our house in Balwyn. Cameron kept us updated and reassured during the inspection and sales process, but came into his own during the stress of the auction. It was great to have Cameron who was in our corner and pushing to achieve the result we hoped for. Awesome service.

Richmond apt seller

Richmond apt sellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent, professional and friendly service

We recently engaged Ben Reid from Ian Reid Vendor Advocates to sell our apartment. It was our first property sale and we were (are) very green. We relied on Ben's market knowledge, relationships with suppliers to prepare the apartment for sale, and relationships with real estate agents - this cut down on the time it takes to sell a property, particularly when you lack the knowledge and experience. We plan to use Ben again as a buyer's advocate when we buy our next property.

Kevin White

Kevin WhiteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2nd time user - great service

2nd time of using Ian Reid and service is as good as it was 1st time - unfiltered advice and good feedback from Cameron - thoroughly recommend. Great choice of Real Estate agent - particularly in an area we were unfamiliar with

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was with Cameron Parker. He is an excellent member of our team and we are not surprised you have had an excellent experience. All the best with your next steps, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Wantirna South property

Wantirna South propertyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress free selling with great result

Heather Hicksasked

We live in Warragul do your services reach that far

Good Afternoon Heather,
Yes, we have covered Warragul in the past and would be happy to do so again for you.
Can we arrange for an advocate or our Customer Care team to contact you to discuss further?
Alternatively, you are most welcome to contact our office on 03 9430 0000 at your convenience.
Thanks in advance and we look forward to assisting you.
Ian Reid Vendor Advocates - Customer Care

Heather Hicks

Thank you I will talk to my husband and get back to you.

Sharon

Sharonasked

Hi I need to know what are my rights as a property owner, I have a tenant that is stating that he can leave my home, his lease was up on the 31st December 18. He has broken the lease agreement, 1) he hasn’t kept the house in the condition that he walks into. There was too be no dogs,he has 3 of them and they have destroyed my gardens and yards, he has broken things in the house. I have photos of the condition of the property. When my husband passed away I thought I would lease out for a short time. Pls can you give me some information that can help me, the real estate said that I have to wait another 2 months as she forgot to put a form in, I’m assuming to the courts and forgot to submit them on time she was two days over the time frame.

Hi Sharon,
We sincerely apologise for our delayed response. We didn't seem to receive an alert that a question had been asked and have only just seen it here.
We're sorry that you haven't had a good experience in letting out your fathers property, that's a real shame and a headache you just didn't need. If you are still having troubles we are most happy to speak with you over the phone to discuss a few options that we can suggest based on the situation.
We don't have a resident property management team but our staff have some experience with that aspect of the industry.
If we can help. please contact us on 9430 0000

Conrad Rodriques

Conrad Rodriquesasked

I need to sell a property in Queensland, which is currently being tenanted but it is inbetween getting a new tenant, the home has just been fitted with new carpets and had painting done. How do I go about selling, never done this before, can you please assist me. Conrad

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Hi Conrad, thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely help you out. If you could please pass on your contact details and property details we would be happy to do some research and give you a call. Alternatively, you can give our team a call on 03 9430 0000.

Francis
Francis

I just sold a tenanted property. Just contact Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy and they will walk you through a stress free procedure. They will help you to pick an estate agent for sale. You do not have to pay them. They get paid by the selling agent.

Get an answer from our members and Ian Reid Vendor Advocates representatives