Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

great service

Kept in touch through the sales process, keeping us informed of what people had been to our opens. Answered all the questions we had. It was a Simple and easy process.

Thanks so much Peter and Joanne, we appreciate you taking the time to rate us. We're glad you had a good experience in working with us and hope to be of assistance in the future. All the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Sell your property the easy way.

Choosing to work with Ian Reid VA was the first TICK and getting Cameron Parker was the SECOND. We can recommend their service as first class. Selling a house in the city while living in the country is not easy and my husband cannot travel so Cameron was our savior.

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how pleased you were with Cameron Parker and the services of Ian Reid.It's our specialty to assist people such as yourselves who are located away from the property being sold or who find traffic tricky so we are so glad we were able to be of assistance to you. We look forward to assisting you in the future should you require our services again. Thanks, Ian Reid Vendor advocates

Family home in good hands

This is is the 2nd time Cameron Parker has helped us sell ..last year we sold in Mitcham and this time, our parents family home of 55 years . Cameron treated us and the home with respect and professionalism and helped achieved a positive result . We recommend Cameron and the Ian Reid team for guiding through the big process of selling . Thank you again !

Hi Moira, Thank you so much for taking the time to pop down such lovely words regarding Cameron Parker. We are so pleased that you were happy with the result of such a significant sale for you and your family. We would be delighted to assist you for a third time should the opportunity arise. All the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Best thing we did!

Cameron Parker was recommended to us by my son. I cannot thank Cameron enough for the service he provided. I was extremely anxious but this lovely man put me right at ease. He advised us on what to do to help sell the property and we followed his advice. We were kept informed at every step of the process and have been treated with the utmost respect. I would happily recommend this company to anyone thinking of selling a property. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for letting us know how your experience in dealing with Cameron Parker was. We are so pleased you were happy with Cam and the sales result! It's no suprise to us that Cameron's easy going nature put you at ease in what can be known to be a stressful process. We look forward to assisting you in the future should you require our services. Thanks, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

I'll definitely be recommending Cameron Parker's service to my friends and family.

Cameron Parker provided an excellent service to me whilst we went through the sale process of my property. Cameron provided constant updates so I never had to chase him for information.
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Cameron and he genuinely cared for my situation and understood the importance of the sale price I required.
I’ll definitely be recommending him to friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how great Cameron Parker was to deal with. We're so glad that you had a positive experience in working with our team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future should you require our services. All the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

2nd time users

This is the second time that we have used Ian Reid Vendor Advocate services and like the 1st have been very pleased with the process and service. Whilst knowing what to expect our expectations were well and truly met. Cameron Parker was totally onboard with what we were trying to achieve in renovating our rental property for sale and contributed to our thought processes with suggestions to aid sale. Cameron’s choice of agent was great as Vicky from RPA assisted in meeting us out of hours to complete paperwork.

Our sale at higher than independent valuation was achieved in approximate 2-3 weeks and we firmly believe that this was aided by using Ian Reid’s Vendor Advocate services

Thank you Kevin for letting us know about your experience with Cameron Parker and our team. We are so pleased that you had another great experience with us and that you achieved such a great price for your investment. We hope to be able to assist you again in the future. All the best, the team at Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Highly recommend

Outstanding service, couldn't recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates especially Cameron Parker more. Always available and so helpful. I was a first time seller so Cameron walked me through the whole process with constant communication; I knew what was happening at all times. I also felt secure knowing their level of expertise and experience in the industry. The entire experience was stress free and I ended up with a great result. Highly recommend.

Hi Lainie, Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our company and advocate Cameron Parker. We are so pleased you are happy with the result of the sale. We look forward to assisting you again should you require. All the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

great result in a difficult market

Very happy with the service from Ian Reid Vendor advocates in particular Cameron Parker. Cameron was with us from the beginning and offered great presale advice through to final negotiations always in a very professional and friendly manner.We would gladly recommend Cameron/Ian Reid to other vendors.John&Helen Flanagan West Brunswick

Hi John and Helen, Thank you for taking the time to review our service as well as the service of our advocate Cameron Parker. We are so pleased that you are happy with the result. Should we be able to assist you further in the future please let us know as we would love to help. Thanks again. Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Positive experience

From the first time we contacted Ian Reid Vendor Advocates we happy with the service. Ian Stewart was always very helpful and an excellent communicator and always kept me updated as to the progress of the sale. He obtained a result which exceeded our expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates and particularly Ian Stewart.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was with our team, particularly Ian Stewart. We are s pleased that you were happy with the process and we look forward to assisting you again in the future should the time arise. Thank you again. Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Best outcome we hope for.

Ben Reid is an amazing person. I recommended him to my son when he was selling his house and Ben was outstanding. My son was really pleased with the outcome of the sale. Since then I've recommended him to two other friends who were selling their homes. All of them got outstanding results.
This time it was me that was selling my mum's home after she passed on. Ben didn't disappoint me. We got a better price than I had anticipated and it took less than 3 weeks to sell.
I highly recommend Ben to anyone about to sell their home.

Thanks so much for your review on Ben Reid, John. We are so pleased that you were happy with our service and the outcome of your sale. We look forward to assisting you again in the future should the time come. Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Excellent Service

I contacted Ian Reid to enquire regards to selling an Investment Property.
Ian Stewart in turn made contact with me and with his help and guidance two Real Estate Agents put forward proposals for the sale of my property.
Throughout the time the property was on the market Ian was in constant contact with me keeping me informed about the process. Great friendly thoughtful manner at all times.
Thanks Ian for your help and advice throughout this time.
M. Diane Robins

Hi Diane, Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about you experience in dealing with Ian Reid Vendor Advocates and in particular Ian Stuart. We are so pleased that you were happy with our service. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to assisting you again in the future should you require. Thanks again, The Team at Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

A great company to deal with.

A great company to deal with. Always courteous and friendly. The client is always important to them. Ian was always on top of everything, And rang often to see how things were progressing.

Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you were pleased with Ian Stuart and your campaign. Please let us know if we can assist with anything further at this stage. Thanks, the team at Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

A true professional with a warm and friendly manner

I had been told how good Cameron Parker from Ian Reid was and now I have to agree
From the very start Cameron was totally professional and the combination of knowledge and his warm and friendly manner made me feel comfortable and confident with the process..I knew I could hand this over to him and not worry
Selling your home is an emotional time and Cameron was a trusted partner, providing advice and keeping me informed throughout the process.
I can't thank Cameron enough for his support and advice and I have no hesitation in highly recommending using Ian Reid Vendor Advocates to reduce the stress of selling and in particular Cameron Parker

Thanks so much for your review on Cameron and our team Maureen. We're pleased to hear you were happy with our services and we look forward to assisting you in the future with any property needs. Thanks again and best wishes, The team at Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Personal Service appreciated

We have been extremely appreciative of the professional approach we experienced with Ben. All details of our selling experience were handled thoroughly- finer details were pointed out in so many things that we had no idea about. We felt supported through the sage advice we received and really appreciated Ben’s input in bringing the sale to completion. God forbid we go through the process of selling a house in the future we would not hesitate to work through Ian Reid Vendor Advocates again.

Hi David, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you again should the time come. Wishing you all the best.

Awesome

Cameron was excellent in the way he kept us informed and gave valuable advise on setting our house up. Have no problem in recommending Cameron for any future clients Mike & Delia

Hi Mike, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Cameron! Congratulations on the sale and all the best!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

We were extremely grateful to have had Nicole Rowe on our side. From start to finish, we were given a professional, informative and remarkable service. Nicole's diligence, patience and attention to detail were accompanied by a friendly and courteous demeanour - thus transforming the daunting process of selling our house into a simple and straightfoward process. Furthermore, Nicole was equipped with phenomenal skills of negotiation and applied them in realms where we, as the vendors, did not know negotiation could or should take place. We would definitely recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates to our friends and family - hopefully, they too will have the pleasure of dealing with an advocate as knowledgeable and caring as what Nicole was for us. Thanks a million Nicole and Ian Reid Vendor Advocates.

Hi Ryan, WOW! What a fantastic experience! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review for Nicole - congratulations on the sale, we wish you all the best! :)

Very pleased with the sale of our home

We were extremely happy with CAMERON PARKER. He was very Professional from the beginning to end.
Always kept us informed.
Happy to recommend him to family & friends.
Thank you Cameron, we wish you all the best.

Hi Sonja & Bill, fantastic to hear you were extremely happy with Cameron! Thank you for leaving us a review - we appreciate you taking the time to do so!

Professional Advice and Excellent Guideance

Luke's guideance, honesty, expertise and experience really gave us piece of mind in selling our family home in a very difficult real estate market. Luke patiently took our many phone calls and reassured us every step of the way in our first time experience from selecting the best agent for us, to making our home shine in a plentiful market. We would with a doubt, highly recommend Luke to anybody seeking solid advice, excellent guidance in preparing for sale and brilliant industry knowledge. Thanks Luke for everything you did for us, in minimising the stress and supporting us throughout the whole process of selling.

Wow! What kind words. Thank you for taking the time to leave us/Luke a review. Our main goal is to take the stress and uncertainty out of selling a home and its great to hear Luke did that for you! All the best :)

Saved my sanity

Michael from Ian Reid was constantly in contact, with advice from the eviction of a troublesome tenant right through to the sale of our house. On the couple of times I needed to vent he listened, and helped achieve a quick sale with a price higher than expected.
As we lived over 350kms from the house, using Ian Reid Vendor Advocates was the best decision we made, and won’t hesitate to recommend them to others..

Hi Julie, that's one of the beauties of an advocate - you can allow them to deal with the selling process whilst you sit back, so this worked out perfectly for you being 350kms away! We are so happy that Michael got you a quick and great result! Thank you for leaving us a review, we truly appreciate it. All the best!

Using Luke Scanna through Ian Reid was the best decision we ever made

Luke's expertise and experience really shone through in what is a difficult and correcting real estate market. Luke guided us through with honesty and integrity and would recommend Luke to anybody looking for advice, guidance and minimal stress and a great result.

Hi Billy, thank you for leaving us a review for Luke - we really appreciate it! We are so glad to hear that in a difficult market, Lukes expertise were able to get you a fantastic result. All the best, we look forward to working with you again, or anyone you may recommend!

We live in Warragul do your services reach that far
Good Afternoon Heather, Yes, we have covered Warragul in the past and would be happy to do so again for you. Can we arrange for an advocate or our Customer Care team to contact you to discuss further? Alternatively, you are most welcome to contact our office on 03 9430 0000 at your convenience. Thanks in advance and we look forward to assisting you. Ian Reid Vendor Advocates - Customer CareThank you I will talk to my husband and get back to you.

Hi I need to know what are my rights as a property owner, I have a tenant that is stating that he can leave my home, his lease was up on the 31st December 18. He has broken the lease agreement, 1) he hasn’t kept the house in the condition that he walks into. There was too be no dogs,he has 3 of them and they have destroyed my gardens and yards, he has broken things in the house. I have photos of the condition of the property. When my husband passed away I thought I would lease out for a short time. Pls can you give me some information that can help me, the real estate said that I have to wait another 2 months as she forgot to put a form in, I’m assuming to the courts and forgot to submit them on time she was two days over the time frame.
Hi Sharon, We sincerely apologise for our delayed response. We didn't seem to receive an alert that a question had been asked and have only just seen it here. We're sorry that you haven't had a good experience in letting out your fathers property, that's a real shame and a headache you just didn't need. If you are still having troubles we are most happy to speak with you over the phone to discuss a few options that we can suggest based on the situation. We don't have a resident property management team but our staff have some experience with that aspect of the industry. If we can help. please contact us on 9430 0000

I need to sell a property in Queensland, which is currently being tenanted but it is inbetween getting a new tenant, the home has just been fitted with new carpets and had painting done. How do I go about selling, never done this before, can you please assist me. Conrad
Hi Conrad, thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely help you out. If you could please pass on your contact details and property details we would be happy to do some research and give you a call. Alternatively, you can give our team a call on 03 9430 0000.I just sold a tenanted property. Just contact Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy and they will walk you through a stress free procedure. They will help you to pick an estate agent for sale. You do not have to pay them. They get paid by the selling agent.