Peppy

PeppyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't have done it without you

Professionalism and support were unsurpassed in selling our 70year old family home. The whole process was stress free and everyone involved were amazing. My sister and I can't thank you enough.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress free process

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Helpful

I would highly recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates to anyone thinking of selling their home. Floris Antonines was recommended to me by a friend who had dealt with him earlier this year. He was most helpful, very professional & made the whole experience stress free.
Floris understood the necessity of achieving the best price to enable me to move into a retirement village & he certainly did that! I really appreciate everything you did for me. Thank you. Jacqui K

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Good Relationship

Dealing with Ian Reid was very easy and simple as we have dealt with them previously Micheal Collins was our contact and his communication including office staff was excellent, My wife and I would not hesitate with any future dealings

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks for your comment Paul!

Extremely good

Very pleased with Advocates advice and very helpful when choosing an agent.As I had never sold a home before it was great to have someone to turn to at all stages in the sale

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

So happy to hear that you were happy with the service Robyn. Wishing you all the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Veronica Paskov

Veronica PaskovGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trust your vendor advocate

I am writing about the excellent work that was achieved by Cameron Parker, vendor advocate from Ian Reid. He sold my mothers place within three weeks for a great price. He made it very easy for me. Very happy with his skills. I couldn't recommend him more highly. Very grateful, Veronica

Happywifehappylife

HappywifehappylifeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall great experience!!

We did a lot of research before undertaking to sell our much loved home. We were so confused and didn’t know where to start, calling Ian Reid proved to be one of our best decisions. We had Ian Williams who explained the process and talked us through each step. It was so great to know that Ian was there ready to help at each stage. Highly recommend using Ian Williams for that peace of mind during what can be a stressful time.

Collins

CollinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support during the sale of our house in Balwyn

Cameron Parker from Ian Reid Vendor Advocates was a great support to us during the sale of our house in Balwyn. Cameron kept us updated and reassured during the inspection and sales process, but came into his own during the stress of the auction. It was great to have Cameron who was in our corner and pushing to achieve the result we hoped for. Awesome service.

Richmond apt seller

Richmond apt sellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent, professional and friendly service

We recently engaged Ben Reid from Ian Reid Vendor Advocates to sell our apartment. It was our first property sale and we were (are) very green. We relied on Ben's market knowledge, relationships with suppliers to prepare the apartment for sale, and relationships with real estate agents - this cut down on the time it takes to sell a property, particularly when you lack the knowledge and experience. We plan to use Ben again as a buyer's advocate when we buy our next property.

Kevin White

Kevin WhiteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2nd time user - great service

2nd time of using Ian Reid and service is as good as it was 1st time - unfiltered advice and good feedback from Cameron - thoroughly recommend. Great choice of Real Estate agent - particularly in an area we were unfamiliar with

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was with Cameron Parker. He is an excellent member of our team and we are not surprised you have had an excellent experience. All the best with your next steps, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Wantirna South property

Wantirna South propertyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress free selling with great result

Very Happy Customer

Choosing to use Ian Reid vendor advocacy service was the best decision we made. From the very start Ian Stewart was fantastic. His professionalism and genuine kindness was so reassuring to know that we had someone we could trust and rely on.
To anyone thinking about using this service I would say try it, you will be glad you did, it made our situation a lot less stressful

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks for your lovely words Mikaela, we're so glad you were happy with the service provided by Ian Stewart. We wish you all the best in your next chapter and look forward to assisting you again should the time come.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above & Beyond

The Ian Reid advocate went above and beyond to assist our elderly mother in the sale of the old family home. He held her hand through the whole process, especially when family wasn't available during an inspection day. He chose an understanding and flexible Agent as well, that achieved an excellent sale price. Couldn't have asked for more.

Lynette

LynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally Stress free and so Easy

Using Ian Reid Vendor Advocates was the best decision we made regarding our house sale. Ian Williams our advocate was always informative and dealt with everyone for us, also keeping us updated constantly. We are so happy to have used Ian Reid Vendor Advocates as they do make selling your house so easy.

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thank you for letting us know how your experience was Lynette. We're so pleased you were happy with the service and with Ian Williams. We wish you all the best with your next chapter. Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Len and Phyllis

Len and PhyllisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and Support provided

As first time vendors we found the advice, support and encouragement provided by our advocate Ian Williams was very helpful. Ian's knowledge of real estate was excellent and he kept us informed throughout the sales campaign, answered any queries we had without hesitation and making the selling of our family home of 38 years a very easy and stress free process.

Stella

StellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent professional service

What a fantastic service offered by Ian Reid and his team. Our advocate Ian Stewart kept us informed right through the process and assisted with any questions and concerns we raised. The professional and respectful approach offered by Ian made the sale of our family home so easy, we would recommend this wonderful service to family and friends

GBGB 52

GBGB 52Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional and stress free experience

We strongly recommend Ian Reid for a very programs comprehensive and stress free experience. Listened to our needs, offered unbiased advice and it just happened as promised. Great result in a timely manner. Thanks Ian.

Peter and Joanne

Peter and JoanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great service

Kept in touch through the sales process, keeping us informed of what people had been to our opens. Answered all the questions we had. It was a Simple and easy process.

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks so much Peter and Joanne, we appreciate you taking the time to rate us. We're glad you had a good experience in working with us and hope to be of assistance in the future.
All the best,

J and D

J and DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sell your property the easy way.

Choosing to work with Ian Reid VA was the first TICK and getting Cameron Parker was the SECOND. We can recommend their service as first class. Selling a house in the city while living in the country is not easy and my husband cannot travel so Cameron was our savior.

Moira

Moira

Family home in good hands

This is is the 2nd time Cameron Parker has helped us sell ..last year we sold in Mitcham and this time, our parents family home of 55 years . Cameron treated us and the home with respect and professionalism and helped achieved a positive result . We recommend Cameron and the Ian Reid team for guiding through the big process of selling . Thank you again !

Heather Hicksasked

We live in Warragul do your services reach that far

Good Afternoon Heather,
Yes, we have covered Warragul in the past and would be happy to do so again for you.
Can we arrange for an advocate or our Customer Care team to contact you to discuss further?
Alternatively, you are most welcome to contact our office on 03 9430 0000 at your convenience.
Thanks in advance and we look forward to assisting you.
Ian Reid Vendor Advocates - Customer Care

Heather Hicks

Thank you I will talk to my husband and get back to you.

Sharon

Sharonasked

Hi I need to know what are my rights as a property owner, I have a tenant that is stating that he can leave my home, his lease was up on the 31st December 18. He has broken the lease agreement, 1) he hasn’t kept the house in the condition that he walks into. There was too be no dogs,he has 3 of them and they have destroyed my gardens and yards, he has broken things in the house. I have photos of the condition of the property. When my husband passed away I thought I would lease out for a short time. Pls can you give me some information that can help me, the real estate said that I have to wait another 2 months as she forgot to put a form in, I’m assuming to the courts and forgot to submit them on time she was two days over the time frame.

Hi Sharon,
We sincerely apologise for our delayed response. We didn't seem to receive an alert that a question had been asked and have only just seen it here.
We're sorry that you haven't had a good experience in letting out your fathers property, that's a real shame and a headache you just didn't need. If you are still having troubles we are most happy to speak with you over the phone to discuss a few options that we can suggest based on the situation.
We don't have a resident property management team but our staff have some experience with that aspect of the industry.
If we can help. please contact us on 9430 0000

Conrad Rodriques

Conrad Rodriquesasked

I need to sell a property in Queensland, which is currently being tenanted but it is inbetween getting a new tenant, the home has just been fitted with new carpets and had painting done. How do I go about selling, never done this before, can you please assist me. Conrad

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Hi Conrad, thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely help you out. If you could please pass on your contact details and property details we would be happy to do some research and give you a call. Alternatively, you can give our team a call on 03 9430 0000.

Francis
Francis

I just sold a tenanted property. Just contact Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy and they will walk you through a stress free procedure. They will help you to pick an estate agent for sale. You do not have to pay them. They get paid by the selling agent.

Get an answer from our members and Ian Reid Vendor Advocates representatives