4.9

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definately well looked after

It has taken 3 years to organise and sell three properties and Cameron Parker was with us every step of the way. He worked with my brother and I at the pace that suited us, and always gave excellent advice as to where to go and what to do next. He was prompt with returning contact when we contacted and followed everything through when asked. Definate 5 start treatment. Thank you so much.

robynmhoward

robynmhowardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

House sale

Very happy with advice I received from Michael when selling my home.As selling homes doesn't occur everyday it was great to have someone to help with the difficult decisions.Would not hesitate in suggesting Ian Reid to friends.

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Hi Robyn, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us/Michael a review! We're very happy we could help you through the process. All the best!

David B

David BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Result - delivered under difficult circumstances

Our planned sale dragged for almost 2 years due to a delayed off the plan purchase. Ian Stewart from Ian Reid stayed engaged and enthusiastic over the whole journey providing regular guidance and updates. When the rubber finally hit the road once we were ready to sell, Ian stepped up and guided us through a campaign that landed in the middle of the Covid-19 lock-down. Regardless of the change of sale from Auction to EOI, it delivered a result well above our expectations.

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience with our service and Ian Stewart. Covid19 certainly changed things up but we are so glad to hear the result was well above your expectations! All the best!

Find out how Ian Reid Vendor Advocates compares to other Real Estate Agents

Great result given the circumstances

Cameron worked very hard to secure our sales and subsequent settlement in very trying circumstances given the isolation caused by Covid-19.
Communication was always first rate and the advice was always well thought out and based on vast experiences.
A pleasure to deal with.

Carolyn

CarolynCentral West, NSW

Advocacy keeps things simple and streamlined

Cameron Parker is all about professionalism. He’s very informative about the process and what to expect. A pleasure to deal with and would recommend him to anyone in the area . Communication of progress formed a vital part of his approach and work ethic. Very highly recommended

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Hi Carolyn, thank you so much for taking the time to write Cam a review - we are so pleased to hear about your experience! We wish you all the best and hope we can work together in the future.

Great result above expectations and quickly as well

Appreciated the sensitivity provided in dealing with a difficult situation as well as personal service continued phone contact and understanding without being too pushy. Also helpful in selling elsewhere. Would recommend

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thats what we're here for! We are so glad we could assist you in the sale. We wish you all the best, and are only a phone call away if you require us again.

Susanne

SusanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Michael Collins is a winner, gave us an outstanding outcome on sale of our unit.

Michael's communication with us throughout the entire sales process was fantastic. We knew day to day/week to week what was happening and what was planned to happen. His knowledge of the sales process and the market we were selling into was outstanding as was his management of the Real Estate Agency we chose. We felt he was at all times working for/with us. His suggestion of going to Auction in mid February showed great judgment and netted us well in excess of our reserve.
I would recommend Ian Reid and in particular Michael Collins to anyone thinking of selling their property.

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks Susanne for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. Michael Collins is great so we're not surprised that you felt comfortable with him! Thanks again, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Hayesy

HayesyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Advocacy is the way to get a great result.

Cameron is very professional and a pleasure to work with.
He kept us fully informed at all times throughout the duration of our house sale.
It was reassuring to have an advocate like Cameron to guide us along the way and obtain a great result
We can highly Recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates when selling your home.
Colin and Pam

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Hi Colin & Pam, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback on Cameron - we are so glad to hear you got a great result! All the best!

Sale of unit ...success!

Am happy to add my thanks and compliments to the Ian Reid company. I felt with Ian Stewart and he was attentive, he listened a advised and it all fell into place resulting in a good sale. Certainly faster and smoother than I expected.

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

So happy to hear that you were happy with the service Wayne. Wishing you all the best! Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Glenda

GlendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ian Williams gave me comfort

Ian Williams was an outstanding advocate for me. He worked tirelessly to ensure I was fully informed and his support through the selling process was faultless. I would recommend Ian Reid as an advocate for people wishing to sell their home.

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks Glenda for your great comments with relation to Ian Williams. We appreciate it! Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Ziggy

ZiggyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gave us such comfort

From the time the advocate Michael Collins came to see us, we felt at ease and comfortable. We had never sold a house before so we were apprehensive to say the least. During the whole process we felt we had someone looking out for us and giving us guidance. Awesome

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks Ziggy for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. Michael Collins is great so we're not surprised that you felt comfortable with him. Thanks again, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Kerrie

KerrieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cameron Parker - Ian Reid Advocacy

Selling a large rural property on the outskirts of Melbourne after a poor agent experience was a little daunting. To safeguard ourselves we engage Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy to act on our behalf, and what a wise decision it was. Right from the initial meeting with Cameron Parker, and throughout the entire sales process, our needs have been met in every way. Cameron is the utmost professional, highly knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his clients. Cameron has been tireless in his approach to assist us achieve our desired outcome and, without any, stress. We have nothing but praise and gratitude for Cameron, thank you! We shall not hesitate to use your services again in the future.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cameron Parker - Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cameron Parker - Ian Reid Vendor Advocates - Fantastic Service And Result

I intrusted Cameron Parker with the sale of my property after he was recommended to me. He was a delight to deal with and the ultimate professional. He was decisive with the sales strategy and always kept me informed throughout the whole process. The outstanding sale result spoke volumes for Camerons hard work and dedication. Dealing with Cameron was like dealing with a Friend who has your best interests at heart. I am shortly selling anther property and will not hesitate to engage Cameron again. Well done Cameron!

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

What a great testimonial for Cameron Vin. We're very happy to hear that you had such a good experience in dealing with him. We look forward to being able to assist you again in the future should the time come. All the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Neil U

Neil UGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cameron Parker Ian Reid Advocacy

Cameron was an outstanding advocate for our family. He worked tirelessly to ensure we were fully informed and his support through the selling and auction process was faultless. I would recommend Ian Reid as an advocate for people wishing to sell their home.

Peppy

PeppyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't have done it without you

Professionalism and support were unsurpassed in selling our 70year old family home. The whole process was stress free and everyone involved were amazing. My sister and I can't thank you enough.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress free process

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Helpful

I would highly recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates to anyone thinking of selling their home. Floris Antonines was recommended to me by a friend who had dealt with him earlier this year. He was most helpful, very professional & made the whole experience stress free.
Floris understood the necessity of achieving the best price to enable me to move into a retirement village & he certainly did that! I really appreciate everything you did for me. Thank you. Jacqui K

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Good Relationship

Dealing with Ian Reid was very easy and simple as we have dealt with them previously Micheal Collins was our contact and his communication including office staff was excellent, My wife and I would not hesitate with any future dealings

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Thanks for your comment Paul!

Extremely good

Very pleased with Advocates advice and very helpful when choosing an agent.As I had never sold a home before it was great to have someone to turn to at all stages in the sale

Ian Reid Vendor A.Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

So happy to hear that you were happy with the service Robyn. Wishing you all the best, Ian Reid Vendor Advocates

Stephen Farrell

Stephen Farrellasked

Hello Ian, an unusual situation. Our home sold via auction 5 weeks ago. Two weeks ago we followed the Govt advice are living in lockdown. To explain my family are not leaving the house or yard & I leave twice weekly to do shopping. On Wednesday the Agent advised the purchaser's bank wish to send a valuer through the house and a kerbside valuation is not sufficient. At this stage we have said no. Where do we stand?

Hi Stephen,
These certainly are unusual times. If you sold your property by auction, or within 3 days before or after the auction date and there were no special conditions added to the contract, then your sale is completely unconditional. It is not subject to the purchasers financial approval and therefore you are well within your rights to deny access to the buyer for any reason other than one final inspection. This final inspection normally happens within a couple of weeks of settlement. In case there are any specific circumstances that we are not aware of, we suggest you run this by the solicitor who prepared the Contract of Sale and follow their advice. Otherwise stay safe and we wish you all the best.

Heather Hicksasked

We live in Warragul do your services reach that far

Good Afternoon Heather,
Yes, we have covered Warragul in the past and would be happy to do so again for you.
Can we arrange for an advocate or our Customer Care team to contact you to discuss further?
Alternatively, you are most welcome to contact our office on 03 9430 0000 at your convenience.
Thanks in advance and we look forward to assisting you.
Ian Reid Vendor Advocates - Customer Care

Heather Hicks

Thank you I will talk to my husband and get back to you.

Sharon

Sharonasked

Hi I need to know what are my rights as a property owner, I have a tenant that is stating that he can leave my home, his lease was up on the 31st December 18. He has broken the lease agreement, 1) he hasn’t kept the house in the condition that he walks into. There was too be no dogs,he has 3 of them and they have destroyed my gardens and yards, he has broken things in the house. I have photos of the condition of the property. When my husband passed away I thought I would lease out for a short time. Pls can you give me some information that can help me, the real estate said that I have to wait another 2 months as she forgot to put a form in, I’m assuming to the courts and forgot to submit them on time she was two days over the time frame.

Hi Sharon,
We sincerely apologise for our delayed response. We didn't seem to receive an alert that a question had been asked and have only just seen it here.
We're sorry that you haven't had a good experience in letting out your fathers property, that's a real shame and a headache you just didn't need. If you are still having troubles we are most happy to speak with you over the phone to discuss a few options that we can suggest based on the situation.
We don't have a resident property management team but our staff have some experience with that aspect of the industry.
If we can help. please contact us on 9430 0000