Renee

Renee

Excellent customer service

I worked with Jessica to sell my home. I cannot recommend her enough. Her warm, engaging manner made her so easy to talk to and she really listened to what was needed. She found me a fantastic agent, drove a hard bargain with their commission, helped me meet all requirements from the bank and supported me through the whole process. I couldn't have done it without her!

Linda

LindaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Selling

All staff have been so helpful and friendly, and continue to keep in touch.. they recommended a great Agent and l am more than happy with all the help offered to me during this very stressful time

JoannaT

JoannaTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Casey was polite, friendly and responsive and helped us get a good deal. We were very happy with the service and would happily recommend to others. Thank you for your help.

YvonneB

YvonneBSydney, NSW

Jessica, always in touch and helpful

We have only started but Jessica has been a delight to work with. She is always in touch and only a call away for any help (not that we have needed it)

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Yvonne, We love it that you found our staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Elaine

ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

SOS Assistance !!

Jessica was in the ball, she took the challenge and found us the top 2 performing agents in Brisbane. Within a week we were signed up with a new agent, and let our agent of 3 years gob....

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Elaine, That is great news, that we were able to help you source a new, top performing agent. Thank you for your review

Tina

TinaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Assistance in the time of need

Jessica , was very helpful with her advise and knowledge, especially when you are in stressful situation. She made me feel at ease when i needed to make the final discussion.

Jack M

Jack MBrisbane

A Must

I already had an agent in mind before contacting Agent Select, however they still organise for other agents to come out. Upon conversations with the agents referred by Agent Select I was able to save $2,900 in marketing and commission costs. Casey was lovely and very helpful throughout the process.
I strongly recommend you contact Agent Select and get some more information and quotes to assist you throughout your stressful period.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Jack, We are so glad that we were able to assist you, especially in saving some money.

Aileen Rush

Aileen RushGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service

I find buying and selling extremely daunting and finding out about your service and dealing with lovely Casey has been a very positive experience. I feel I’ve been shielded and protected. Thanks Casey.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Aileen, We are so pleased that you found our service to be so great.

Jessica is AMAZING

Jessica made me feel so at ease and is very supportive through the whole process. 1 less stress for me to deal with. I never even knew this service existed

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Hope, We are very pleased that you found our staff to be helpful through this process for you.

Fiona

FionaCentral Queensland, QLD

Couldn't do this without the advice and help from Jessica

Jessica's help and advice has been invaluable during a very trying and testing time for me. This is my first time selling a property and I am very unsure of the right steps to make during this process. Jessica's assistance and advice has helped me tremendously. I would recommend Agent Select to anyone that is in the same boat as me and can't thank them enough for all their help. It is a great feeling to know that I have someone in my corner to advise me.

Hi Fiona,
We are so pleased that our service and staff have been such a great help to you in what sounds like a difficult time.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Taking the stress out of making another big decision

Casey was fantastic! Great customer service, friendly, helpful and made it easy. Just what was needed to take the stress out of making another big decision. Thanks for all your help

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Luc, we are so pleased that we were able to help & take away some of that stress in this process.

Ian A

Ian ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Kept us informed right through the whole time could not be happier.Would use them anytime i would be looking for any new property.Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase

Hi Ian,
We are so pleased that you found Agent Select to be so Perfect for you.

AGENT SELECT

Quick and efficient contacts arranged - good choice of local agents - appreciate their ongoing service.
Casey had a pleasant phone manner and was a pleasure to talk to.
Happy days ahead we hope.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Gary, We also hope for happy days. We are glad you appreciate our service. Than you for your review.

Excellent service, great outcome

Casey was great to deal with, knowledge and provided sound advice. She negotiated on our behalf and we were very happy with the result. Would recommend Casey to those wanting to save time and for those selling a house for the first time and don’t know what to expect.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Elisha, We are so pleased that you would recommend our service and staff. Thank you for your review

Belinda H.

Belinda H.Sydney, NSW

Really happy!

Very pleased with the recent free service and support provided by Agent Select. The professionalism of the warm, positive and understanding team representative have been invaluable to me during this challenging time.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Belinda, We are so pleased that we have been able to provide you with assistance through a challenging time. Thank you for your review.

John V

John VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptionally professional and fast to sole issue

I had a poor experience with an existing managing agent and reached out to Jessica to assist with finding a reputable agent to manage my property. Within under 24 hours Jessica had recommended two agents and of which I moved over my portfolio to successful agent. Couldn't be happier and appreciate her efforts !!!

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi John, We are so pleased that you found our service and staff to be exceptional, And that a great outcome was achieved. Thank you for your review.

Maxine O.

Maxine O.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A great service!

Jessica was amazing and helped us through every step of the process. She made it easy for us. I would recommend her to anyone I know that was selling their house.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Maxine, We are so pleased that you found our service and staff to be great. Thank you for the review.

Helpful and informative!

Casey has excellent knowledge of her industry and is a credit to her company.
Trust is everything when dealing with agents and caste gave me confidence in making the right decision.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Andrew, We are so pleased that you found our staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Great Support and professional Advice

Agent select offered helpful information that assisted us throughout the process. Thank you, Jessica, for your positive and professional support. Having someone who knows our area as well was great. Your contact is always timely and respectful. It is always a pleasure to speak with you.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Susan, we are so pleased that you found Agent Select and its staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review

Sunshine

Sunshine

Very helpful.

I found it reassuring to have guidance to some time of the better realestate agents rather than guessing.
The staff are extremely patient and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone wishing to sell their property.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Sunshine, We are so pleased that we helped to take the guess work out of this process for you. Thank you for your review.