Agent Select
See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Agent Select

Matthew Robinson
Matthew RobinsonLaunceston, TAS

Clear, precise and transparent all round experience

The building blocks and process from start to finish was a highly recommended reality and the choice of going with our preferred agent (Raine & Horne... Brunswick) has been a pleasant and wonderful experience for my family & those involved more widely. Lengthy process for a result, but... can't thank the agent enough for all the professionalism at all times during the campaign

James Paterson
James PatersonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, and follow up

Jamie at Agent Select sent us a few agents to choose from, and the one that we picked ended up being one of the best in Adelaide.

His follow up calls to see how we were going were top notch too.

Schonda Tiller
Schonda TillerNorth Queensland, QLD

I was extremely impressed by the first agent who came out and gave us a review from Ray White Kirwan. It was extremely difficult job for agent Craig Pearce our property is very different to the rest of many properties in our area. Craig definitely went over and beyond our expectations with the review he presented.

Donna H.
Donna H.Alice Springs, NT

A 5 Star experience

I can't thank Nadine from Agent Select enough for her incredible support and for this amazing service. She has been an absolute angel with wings who is worth her weight in gold. This has turned out to be the easiest home and property sale we have ever done in our lives. Nadine brought three enthusiastic agents to us and our home sold instantly for the price we were seeking. This was the most simple, easy and stream-lined service I have ever come across and I can recommend it, without hesitation, to anyone seeking an easy property sale process.

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thank you Donna for your kind words. Its was an absolute pleasure helping you & I wish you all the very best for the future.

Professional, supportive and friendly

Jamie put me in touch with two excellent estate agents. Otherwise I would not have known where to start.
He was personable and happy to help. I am going forward with one of those agents to sell my house. I really appreciate his assistance!

Glenn Jones
Glenn Jones

Great Service

This is a fantastic service that takes the hassle out of finding the right agent for you. Stats give you a short list and you interview from there. Too easy

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thanks Glenn, appreciate your lovely feedback.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Got back to us straight away

Jamie gave us contact details for two recommended estate agents in our area. Both seemed pretty good and, after speaking to both, we have chosen one of them to sell our house.

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thanks Bruce. Appreciate your feedback.

Jann
JannSydney, NSW

Professional

Had a wonderful and positive outcome with Nadia . Everything went like clockwork. Was advised up from what they offered and that is what you received. So personal and efficient but also professional. Would highly recommend Nadia and her team to anyone that is thinking of selling their home.

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words - I wish you all the very best for the future.

Awesome result

Nadine recommended a local agent ,and he was on the ball with his advice on the house preparation and a had a buyer in mind, he negotiated the price for us and got a commitment on the price and the house was sold in 2 days

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thanks Stephen, really appreciate your feedback.

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thank you for the review Stephen. Its was a pleasure in assisting you with the top agent :)

You can't lose!

Very happy with the service I got from Jamie @ Agent Select. Being from out of town, he lined up two very good property managers for me to meet. His pre-screening process made choosing an agent in Brisbane a very easy process, and I happily went with one of the proposed agents. There was no cost to me for using Agent Select - it was a fast, professional service. My advice - go for it!

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thanks Philippa. Really appreciate your feedback.

thomasmarkwell
thomasmarkwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

Jamie found two agents, both had contacted me within 24 hours and were promptly available the following Monday for an initial inspection of the property. I had one of the agents signed within a week, too easy!

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thanks Thomas, happy to help :)

Sammy
Sammy

Was a great service, simple and easy to use! And no strings or hidden finances attached. Not all real estates are suited for everyone, this service shows that. Well done

Agent S.Agent SelectSend a private message

Thanks Sam, really appreciate your feedback.

Useful service

Received a prompt response to my inquiry and very good follow up. Saved me a lot of time and effort. The agents contacted were also quick to respond. All in all I was very happy with the service and would recommend it to friends and family

Judith Poultney
Judith PoultneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very useful and helpful

I was contacted by 2 reputable estate agents who made appointments and turned up on time. the agents were very respectful and professional.
i have chosen one of the to conduct the sale of my unit.

service not provided

this came through on my email (not requested - spam) for a valuation on our property, as I have a NZ mobile the process would not give me the answer due to spam protection. It's ok for you to spam me but you put protection in that wont let me use your service due to spam concerns. I was curious to know what the property is worth. There are ways to for you to put spam guards in that do NOT REQUIRE a mobile number. I suspect this is just to get a contact phone number out of people.