Agent Select

Room for improvement.

With giving 4 stars , there is always room for improvement. Your company's help and advise has been a great help. Then with the follow up phone calls to see if there been any movement with the house. I thank you.

Hi ColinW, We agree, that there is always room for improvement, please do not hesitate to contact us with any suggestions. We value our vendors feedback. Thank you for your review.

Fantastic Service

I was contacted promptly after my web based enquiry. A very helpful operator talked me through my needs and proposed solutions. I expected not to hear from them again but folllow up was fantastic.

Hi RayL, We are pleased that you appreciated our follow ups, we do pride ourselves on our service. Thank you for your review.

sale of my property.

The advice given me lead me to engaging a Real Estate Agent who was very professional and gave me confidence of an eminent result for the sale of my property.

Hi DonM, we are so pleased that we were able to help you through this process. Thank you for your review.

So very efficient and helpful

My house is one of a kind so I didn't want to trust it just any agent. Jessica helped me find the perfect agent with no fuss. I highly recommend the service to anyone wishing to sell their home.

Hi Jennie, We are so pleased that we were able to assist you with sourcing the perfect agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.

Exceptional

Very good customer service from the time of contact for prospective agents. Painless process to get the most qualified and competitive agent to sell your property within the locality. Definitely recommend Agent Select to do the hard work. Thank you for the great work Jessica!

Hi ManoW, We do appreciate your title "Exceptional " we do strive for this every single time. Thank you for your review.

What a Great Service!

Jessica was so helpful and understanding as my situation wasn't straightforward. Very happy with the service Agent Select provided me. Saved me a lot of leg work. Highly recommended if you're time poor & need to know who the best agents are in your area.

Hi Donna, We are so pleased that you found us to such a great and helpful service. Thank you for your review.

Great service, very helpful would definitely recommend

Very helpful information and fantastic customer service. We didn’t have the time to shop around for a new agent and agent select made the process so easy and they delivered the results really quickly! Customer service were so helpful and very informative. Would definitely use this service again!

Hi TessyT, we are pleased that you found the service from Agent Select to be so helpful and we look forward to helping you again in the future if required. Thank you for your review

Fantastic service!

Having not sold a property for many years, I was feeling daunted by the process, but after discovering Agent select it was made so much easier. They do all the research and present a report with the top agents in the area and their fees etc and you receive calls from the agents. The staff are friendly and helpful through the process. Highly recommend using this service.

Hi Workshopper, We are glad we could help you with what can be a daunting time. Thank you for your review.

Wonderful service

I was initially contacted promptly. Agent select emsured a Real Estate agent had made contact with me. They then followed up the next day. I could not recommend them more highly

Hi Dianne, we are pleased that you found us to be a wonderful service. Thank you for your review.

Amazing service, really happy

They were quick, pleasant to deal with and made it an easy task. Very happy, always knew the next step. Never left in the dark. Great service, would recommend them to my family and friends

Hi Nicole, we do like to keep our vendors in the loop the entire time. Glad you are happy with the service. Thank you for your review.

Out of Towner's Necessity.

Not being from the area where I was selling, Agent Select did all the leg work for me in narrowing down prospective Agents and Market reports the professionalism and pleasant manner towards me assisting all the way, no pressure at all was felt through the process and I have no problem recommending Agent Select to others selling. Thank you for your wonderful service. Regards CraigT.

Hi CraigT, We sure are glad you found us to be so helpful, Thank you for your review.

Review

Prompt referrals sent through, good quality agents selected and made contact quickly. Helpful staff from Agant Select maintaining good contact and helpful advice. Helped me feel l was in control of my final decision..

Hi AnitaO, You sure were in control, we are just here to assist you through the process. Thank you for your review.

Very Impressive

Jess is very professional and prompt. She made it very easy for us at a stressful time. We did not have to chase anyone up and no question was left unanswered. Thanks for your help we will definitely be using Agent Select in the future when it’s time to sell our residential home.

Hi JaneC, We sure are glad that we have impressed you with our professional service. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Thank you for your review.

Excellent service

Very impressed with the professional service that Agent Select offers. The friendly staff explained everything very clearly and followed up with regular phone calls to assist in the process of choosing an agent in my local area. The final report was prompt and thorough and made everything so much simpler and saved me a lot of time.

Hi PetenaS, Excellent service is what we strive for at all times. We are happy that we saved you time and assisted you. Thank you for your review.

Great

Great service, Jess was always in touch and so was the selected agent. Definitely worth exploring the options via these guys.

Hi Apresh, we are so pleased that you found Agent Select to be a great service. Thank you for your review.

So far so good

A very prompt service, no nonsense. Perfect for current situation and extremely informative. Thought it might be too good to be true but the proofs in the pudding.
Watch this space.

Hi AI.P, We are so glad that we have been able to help you through this situation. Thank you for your review.

Very helpful

Negotiations were great and friendly staff, always offering assistance and regular follow ups, would recommend going through the company as they are knowledgeable and very friendly towards their customers. Thanks

Hi JackM, We are very pleased that you found our staff to be knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you for your review.

Great help, we were new to area

Estate people were prompt with our inquiry and needs. Very professional in all aspects.
Very satisfied with what was offered, no sale no cost for photos taken.not pushy, straight upfront.

Hi Marty, We are so pleased that we were able to help with your real estate needs. Thank you for the review

Friendly helpful service

Thanks Jessica, your polite, helpful and informative advise helped expedite my search for an agent much faster and ultimately finding the right one for the job. Great follow up service and ongoing support.

Hi CCC, we are very glad that we were able to assist you with finding the right agent for your needs. Thank you for your review

Informative friendly proffessional.

Very good service had things explained to me extremely well ie cost advertising ,steps to selling ,and realistic price to look for in todays market.Overall very satisfied with information given to me.

Hi Badger, We are pleased that you found Agent Select to e informative, friendly & Professional. Thank you for your review