Agent Select

Agent Select

Verified🏆 2024 Award

465 reviews · Statistics

97% · 4527 · 2%

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maree D
Maree DVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fantastic

Service was fantastic by this provider and team member. thank you
Sue
SueNSWNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent Agent

We rang the 1300 040 463 and put in a request for an an agent to contact us re listing our property for sale. Jamie contacted us immediately and advised which agents had the best coverage in our area. We contacted the agents concerned and then made the hard decision of which one to use. We were not disappointed with our selection and sold our property within three weeks. Jamie was in contact with us over this time to enquire how the property was proceeding, whether we were happy with our choice of Real Estate agent and if we had any problems to contact him. Our selling process proceeded smoothly. We highly recommend Agent Select when attempting to sell your property.
The Woodys
The Woodys

Very professional

We wanted to sell some land and didn't really know how to go about it .Jamie Adam and his property team made it easy ,put us in contact with reputable local people .The whole experience was easy and no stress we sold the property thanks to Jamie and his team
Brenda
BrendaQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A Light in the Dark

Jamie contacted me from my enquiry, then did the ground work for me by finding a couple of Realestate Agents and the rest was plain sailing. Selling a house is the most stressful thing I have gone through I think. It is great to have someone who is on your side guide you along your way. I was hesitant at first, but Jamie calmed my nerves and clearly explained how he would be able to help and I was so glad I had faith in him. You are good at what you do Jamie, thank you.
Moya
Moya

Very helpful

As I had not been involved with real estate recently I found the information provided most helpful and allowed me to proceed with confidence.
Pamela Argyriou
Pamela ArgyriouVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Simon
Simon

Very smooth

The whole process from finding an agent to selecting them and finalising the sale was efficient and smooth with no hiccups.
Nola
Nola2 posts

Really appreciated the help

Your help was great thx n especially appreciated the conveyancer contact… saved me heaps.
Peter S
Peter SVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Recommendation of Real Estate Agents in my area

Joanne provided very good service as to which agent to use in my area. I knew of a coupleof agents and told her that I did not want them to be included and she very happily complied with. Surprisingly, Agent Select did not have them high on their list of recommendations either. The 2 agents that have come were very good (I won't mention names) and they were quick to respond to me direct. What made it easier for me was that Agent Select had provide my home details to them and they both came with all the information/reviews at hand. If your looking for an agent in your area and not sure go to this site and you should not be dissappointed.
Penny
PennyQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

All the answers

Nadine reached out in a very timely manner. Her advice was professional but still empathetic and I did not feel that I was wasting her time. She also followed up a few days later to offer further help.
I would recommend this service to anybody selling/buying a property.
Brad
Brad

Great help

Great help when deciding on an agent to sell with.
Kerrie Perkins
Kerrie Perkins2 posts

Very happy!

All services offered by agent select were excellent. From the Real Estate Agent to the Settlement Agent. Settle Easy is an online platform which was most beneficial as I am interstate from where our house was for sale and subsequently sold. Thanks so much!
KBC
KBCSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great and positive experience

We used Agent Select to help us choose an agent for selling our property. We met with both the top suggestions and ended up signing with the first agent we met. The process was quick and very successful. This is an excellent service and comes highly recommended.
Amanda
Amanda

Highly recommended!

Agent Select's Jamie provided me with exceptional referral service when I needed to find a new real estate agent to sell my apartment unit in Doncaster. Their recommendation was spot-on, connecting me with a highly skilled and insightful agent. From the start, the agent's expertise and proactive approach have made a significant impact. Thanks to Jamie and Agent Select, I'm confident in achieving a successful sale. Please wish me luck!
MichelleB
MichelleBQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very helpful

We were needing help to find the right agent for us. We knew what we wanted in agent, just not sure how to find out without a whole lot of research (which we didn't have time for). Jamie shortlisted 3 agents (he could have shortlisted more if we wanted) and we vetted the 3 agents and went with the one we felt best met our needs. We had a great experience with Jamie and also with the agents that were shortlisted. Jamie offered more assistance than what we needed and I can see how Agent Select would be great for someone selling for the first time. We would use again as they saved us heaps of time!

james a
james a

how much my propity worth at that time

Agent Select provides its service in three stages

• A free property report, which identifies the top-rated agents in your local area
  • You can then peruse their agent’s fees and property valuations
  • Advice and guidance with selecting the best agent after comparing the options Agent Select chooses for you.

Points of praise for Agent Select

With an overwhelming majority of 4 and 5-star reviews, Agent Select is a well-received real estate agent comparison service that home sellers are confidently getting behind.

Reviewers particularly appreciated that Agent Select took the potential for feeling overwhelmed out of their agent-sourcing process. The quality of agents that Agent Select procured was of a high standard, with home sellers being happy with their real estate agents’ performance.

Additionally, the open communication and supportive customer service provided by Agent Select staff was valued by reviewers.

CategoryReal Estate Agents