Agent Select

GOOD CHOICE

very thorough in selecting REAL ESTATE agents that would best suit my needs when selling ,information provided was also very helpful and detailed and informative making a choice of agent WAS SIMPLIFIED.
Great follow up by their caring friendly team .

Hi Adrian, We do like to ensure you are able to make the most informed decision for yourself. Thank you for your review.

Excellent, friendly and thorough service !!!!

My experience with Agent Select was a very pleasurable and uncomplicated experience in situation that could be have been difficult and stressful. Bianca was extremely friendly, helpful & efficient both on the phone and online, and sought out the best two agencies in my area without me having go through the exercise of dealing with a large number of agents and deciding on which ones to contact and subsequently deal with. She kept in touch right throughout the whole experience.
After having both agents through to value my property and me deciding on who I was most comfortable with, Bianca even offered to tell the one who didn't 'make the grade' that they were unsuccessful.
I would thoroughly recommend this service to my friends and anyone who is about to put their home on the market. Well Done Agent Select !!!!!!!

Hi Phil, We are so pleased that you found the staff at Agent Select to be so helpful. We really do pride ourselves on this. What a fantastic review, Thank you.

Made it simple and easy to compare

Agent select helped to make the selection process of a real estate agent simple and straightforward. I felt confident my selected agent was the best choice for selling our property

Hi Jenny, We are so pleased that you found our service to so useful. And we sure are pleased that it gave you the confidence you required. Thank you for your review

Excellent and efficient service.

They were Were very helpful when I wanted to sell my land, I was contacted soon after my enquiry. Had the opportunity to talk to two agents in the area, Kept in touch with me through the whole process and were very helpful.

Hi Arjunak, That's great that you found our service to be excellent and efficient. Thank you for your review.

Agent Select you made it so much easier for me and the agents were all good but one was so helpful

Always were available to help me out with my questions and answered on the spot. Told all my family and friends.to use you if they ever need to find the best Agent.

Hi Marty, Word of mouth is fantastic, we appreciate this. Thank you for your review.

Very good service, easy to talk to, considerate.

Casey are very easy to talk to, she is helpful, the useful information I got from her, has safe me a lot of research and time. Much appreciated her professional approach.

Hi Danni, We are so pleased that you found our staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

This is perfect

Jessica has been so helpful with finding the best agent for us, and I believe we have found the right one. She has been very professional from the word go

Hi Susan, Our staff are always pleased when we help find you the right agent. Thank you for your review.

Great service to pick an Agent

Thank you AgentSelect for a great service in helping us to select an agent. After clarifying our preferences we were contacted by three agents. Very happy with process and support.

Hi Ighsaan, We are so pleased that we were able to help you in selecting your agent. Thank you for your review.

Second time round :)

This is second time I’ve used Agent Select and they’ve taken the pain out of identifying the best agents for my sales area and negotiating a better deal on commissions

Hi Beth, Repeat business is always a great sign of the fact we are doing things right, So glad we were able to help you again. Thank you for your review.

How to choose an agent?

Wanting to sell our unit, we had an agent inspecting the apartment and give us an estimate and quote. He gave us a beautiful brochure advertising the agency...
By chance I saw the Agent Select web site and sent an email. I got a prompt phone call and they sent me one or the best agent who was a nice change from others. No nonsense nor other rubbish from him, just straight forward, that's what we like. We'll give him a try.

Hi Davil, We are so glad that you you did find our service, and we were able to source the best agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.

Useful selection agents

Good to be able to compare good agents to be able choose the most suitable person to market the property. The agents selected were helpful and knowledgable of our area

Hi HelenG, We are so pleased that you have found Agent Select to be so useful. Thank you for your review

Customer Service from Agent Select

Agent Select have been amazingly helpful over the last few weeks, as we make a final decision on whether or not to sell our property. It can be a particularly daunting process, and I am grateful for the professionalism and prompt service I have received, which has made us confident in our decision. Casey in particular was fantastic and guided us through every step of the process. I would highly recommend Agent Select to anyone looking to buy or sell property.

Hi Brooke, We are very pleased that that we have been able to assist you in making the most informed decision for your self. Thank you for your review.

Independent and informative

Agent Select provided an unbiased review of local agents with an analysis of why one may provide a better result than others, based I understand on available statistics of agent performance. We took Agent Select's advice, now we wait for the sale result!!

Quick and easy!

Agent Select absolutely nailed the quick and easy process of finding and negotiating with an agent.
They have helped my so much in what can seem like an arduous and confusing process of selling a property.

Hi Jeremy, We are so pleased that you found our service to be so great. Thank you for your review.

Perfect service. Could not do this without you.

Agents select have been much more helpful than I could have imagined. They have all the answers needed when it comes to what I require for selling my house in the near future.

Hi Gofor, We are so pleased that we have been able to help you through this process. Thank you for the review.

The service and advice from Agent Select was great.

They suggested an agent I didn't know of and he is the top agent for the region.
I really like his online presence so I am going with him - fingers crossed for a great outcome!

Hi Mary, That is fantastic news that we were able to help source the best agent for your needs. Thank you for your review.

Great the best assistance

Jessica is super helpful and patient through the process. Jessica was set a hard task of just finding a real estate agent who would do a good job of the sale for the client.

Hi Colleen, We are so pleased that you found our service and staff to be so helpful. Thank you for the review.

not bad

I am dealing with so many different people and getting confuse to who helped and how - sorry. 30words ok what else can I say -helpful quick service prompt service thanks

Hi Bmorris, Thank you for taking the time, we are glad that you remembered us to be helpful & prompt. Thank you for the review.

Great service!

Agent select were lovely to deal with and took an interest in my need and followed up accordingly. They were very thorough in their explanation of the service they provide and the process.

Hi Ester, We are very glad that you found our service at Agent Select to be so useful. Thank you for the review.

Highly recommend

Tku for your help in selling my property. After being on the market for over 5 months, with no interest, I took your advice, chose one of the agents you suggested,removed the propertyfrom market for 2 months & it sold within 2 weeks of return to market, for approx $20k more than expected. A fantastic result. Highly recommend Jessica & agent select

Hi Natalie, We are so pleased for you, we always say its about having the right agent. Thank you for your review