Awesome

What a lovely experience to speak to someone who is polite and friendly. Who you can tell enjoys her work. I will let my friends know about Agent select. Thank you again

Hi Pamela,
We are so pleased that you found our staff at Agent Select to be so polite and helpful.

Helpful Service

Great to have a “middle man” to liaise between agent and vendor. Looking forward to a very good working relationship with our appointed agent. Fingers crossed for a successful sale!

Hi L. Eyres,
We are so pleased that Agent Select has been able to help you source the right agent for you.

Sam C

Sam CSydney, NSW

Great Service, Casey is a Gem

I have purchased and sold many properties previously and have long standing relationships with real estate agents. However i came across this service online and decided to try it. Casey was an absolute pleasure to deal with and has a great deal of knowledge in her field and was totally accommodating with were i was at and was great with her feedback and honesty. If you are not sure which agent to use then definitely talk to Casey.

Hi Sam,
We are so pleased that you found our staff at Agent Select to be so exceptional.

SallyH

SallyHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

I was put in touch with a great agent who I never would have considered without using Agent Select, much easier than having to do all my own research and look forward to a quick sale.

Hi Sally,
We our so glad that our unique algorithm assisted you in sourcing the right agent for you.

Stephanie w.

Stephanie w.Launceston, TAS

I am so impressed with Casey

I entered my details late at night. I was just looking for information and was not sure what I wanted. I didnt reply to the email I recieved as I thought it was just another scam. Then I received a phone call from Casey... I was so impressed, she knew exactly what she was talking about, and I felt safe and decided to go ahead and sell my property. I am so excited to have revieved the expertise, help and guidance that I needed!

Hi Stephanie,
We are so pleased that you appreciate the expertise our staff provide to all vendors.

SherreeM

SherreeMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

We have sold many houses but I have never service as good as this before. Casey was very accomodating, she went out her way to make sure we had all details required to pick an agent that was right for us.

Hi Sherree,
That is such great news , that our staff at Agent Select were so helpful to you through this process.

Darc

DarcSouth West, WA

Agent Select

Agent Select bent over backwards to find an agent for me. It was difficult because of my location and being commercial. Thanks a lot Agent Select I would highly recommend them.

Hi Darc,
We are so pleased that we have been able to help you, through this difficult process.

Darrin

DarrinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes life easy

The thought of selecting an agent seemed enormous. Then I heard about agent select and within a matter of days after initial contact with Casey, I had the two best agents based on key metrics in my suburb calling me to make an appointment. Couldn’t be happier !

Hi Darrin,
We are so pleased that we have helped make life a little easier, by assisting you through this process.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Helpful and easy to work with

I didn't really know where to start looking for a selling agent for my apartment and stumbled upon Agent Select when searching. They use data analytics to recommend the best agents in your area based on sales history, days on market, etc.
They recommended a few agents, I met with most of them and came away with a really good operator who we're confident will give a great outcome.
Casey at Agent Select was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable and they'd already worked out deals with the agent... so I get better value for less work, WINNING!

Hi John,
Agent Select is very happy that you stumbled across us. We are so pleased that we have been able to help you through this process.

Robyn R.

Robyn R.Murray Region, NSW

A hard decision made so much easier

Jessica's friendly and professional nature made it very easy to deal with her as she went through everything with us. She helped us feel confident that we have chosen the right agent.

Hi Robyn,
We are so pleased that our staff have been able to give you the confidence that is needed at this time.

Ruth B.

Ruth B.Perth, WA

So amazingly helpful

I found Jessica’s help invaluable she was always attentive helpful and great at calming me down especially while I was heavily pregnant wouldn’t of been as calm without her guidance.

Hi Ruth,
We are so pleased that our staff were able to help you through this process. And congratulations on the baby.

Adam Biskupiak

Adam Biskupiak

Great customer service

It was great to work with Agent Select. They very pro active, supportive and committed to your queries. Will respond you email ASAP and will allocate the best possible real estate agent. Strongly recommenf

Hi Adam,
We are so pleased that you were able to experience our great customer service. And that you were so happy with the recommended Real Estate Agent.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Relieves some of the stress

I cannot be more relieved after having Jessica assist with all the "leg work" in arranging various contacts relating to my recent move.
She followed up on everything she said she would and was a huge assistance.

I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Hi Max,
We are so pleased you that we were able to relive some of the stress, with arranging everything from a Real Estate Agent to Storage facility for you.

Excellent!!

From my first contact with Casey to the end I found the experience to be extremely friendly and professional. Casey answered all my questions immediately and also offered suggestions for things I hadn't even considered. Would definitely recommend them highly!

Hi Randy,
We are so pleased that you found our staff at Agent Select to be so excellent.

Thomas Russell

Thomas RussellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jessica has been very helpfully during our process to prepare our property for sale

Very helpfully would recommend this service anyone that is thinking of selling there house they have all the contact to assist with sale including interior designers, agents, painters and all other trades people

Hi Thomas,
We are so pleased that you found our full service to be so helpful.

CherylL

CherylLAlice Springs, NT

Good service

Communication was very good at all times. We ended up not using this service to sell as we had dealt with the agent we have chosen as we had bought and sold through them numerous times and had been very happy with their service. In addition that agency was the property managers of the property we wanted to sell And we thought it easier all round to use them.

Hi Cheryl,
We are very pleased that you found Agent Select to be a Good Service, and that you have the right Agent in place for your needs.

Amber

AmberSydney

Highly Recommended

Couldn't be happier with Agent Select. Bianca contacted me soon after I left my details on the website (on a Sunday morning!) and right away she impressed me with her professional, friendly and efficient manner. She definitely secured the highest performing real estate agent for the most reasonable cost and took all the stress out of it for me. Thankyou Bianca!

Hi Amber,
That is such great news , that our staff at Agent Select were so prompt and efficient in assisting you.
Thank you for the review.

MelindaE

MelindaESydney, NSW

Excellent service

Jessica was communicative and I found her great to deal with. Ultimately the service wasn’t for me but thanks for making the enquiries on my behalf. Possibly made more difficult as I was dealing with a very small market in the NT. An area with more competition this would be worthwhile.

Hi Melinda,
We are so pleased that you found Agent Select to provide you with excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Fantastic way to help sell property

It was so good the have the support while going through finding a estate agent. Also the help with looking at costs that come with selling your house. Going through selling a house on your own, helped you make your final decision

Hi Kay,
We are so glad that you found our service to be so supportive and helpful.

Takes the pressure off

Agent select does the leg work for you. Given the choice of 2 agents with proven selling success in our area all backed up with proven statistics. Casey kept in touch throughout the selection process which was delayed in the middle due to the current pandemic situation. An offer was made on house within 3 days. Couldn't be happier.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Chez, what a fantastic result for you, we are so pleased that Agent Select was able to assist you through this process. Thank you for your review.