Takes the pressure off

Agent select does the leg work for you. Given the choice of 2 agents with proven selling success in our area all backed up with proven statistics. Casey kept in touch throughout the selection process which was delayed in the middle due to the current pandemic situation. An offer was made on house within 3 days. Couldn't be happier.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Chez, what a fantastic result for you, we are so pleased that Agent Select was able to assist you through this process. Thank you for your review.

Michael UK

Michael UKVictoria

Great way to get an agent with a strong sales record

Agent Select took the guess work out of getting an agent. We had the choice of two both with experience selling in our small town. Their use of data analytics and the fact that this is used to identify the best performers was important for us. Casey was very helpful and kept in regular communication with us.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Michael, Our Algorithm sure does help to allow you to make the most informed decision. Happy we helped. Thank you for your review.

BetsyK

BetsyKSydney Surrounds, NSW

She is perfect

Casey very friendly, organize the good agent to me, although just on market this first week but I’m sure from her helpful it will be done n get good price, thanks Casey.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi BetsyK, We are so pleased that you found our staff to be so Perfect and helpful. Thank you for your review.

DarcyB

DarcyBPerth, WA

Customer Focused

Well researched with back up statistics and identified a great agent.
Excellent client follow up
All round interaction including with the agent.
One on ones are objective. Provides alternate points of view that includes unconsidered factors without being pushy.

Hi Darcy,
We are so pleased that our customer service comes through, so strongly.

Dawn O.

Dawn O.Perth, WA

Will not disappoint !

Jessica’s advice, support & agent recommendation could not of been better.
4 months with the wrong agent 2 weeks with the RIGHT agent! Good people work with other good people. Networking at its best!!

This is the way to go

I was provided with a great, prompt and reliable service.
My agent Jessica is a polite understanding person who I found it easy to communicate with.
Definitely the way to go if you are looking for the best real estate agent for your area.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Teresa, What a great title, Its fantastic that you found our staff to be so great to work with. Thank you for the review.

Steven T.

Steven T.South East Queensland, QLD

Good follow up.

Interested agent, caring. Good follow up event as I changed my dates many times. Friendly and courteous all the time, very helpful with recommendations and totally professional. Will continue to stay in contact with them.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Steven, We will stay in touch throughout the entire process. We are glad you are pleased with our service. Thank you for the review.

Renee

Renee

Excellent customer service

I worked with Jessica to sell my home. I cannot recommend her enough. Her warm, engaging manner made her so easy to talk to and she really listened to what was needed. She found me a fantastic agent, drove a hard bargain with their commission, helped me meet all requirements from the bank and supported me through the whole process. I couldn't have done it without her!

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Renee, here at Agent Select , we do pride ourselves on Excellent customer service. We are so pleased that we were able to help you and to work with you and the bank to achieve the required outcome. Thank you for your review

Linda

LindaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Selling

All staff have been so helpful and friendly, and continue to keep in touch.. they recommended a great Agent and l am more than happy with all the help offered to me during this very stressful time

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Linda, we all need a little help in stressful times, we are so pleased that we were able to provide you with the support you needed. Thank you for your review.

JoannaT

JoannaTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Casey was polite, friendly and responsive and helped us get a good deal. We were very happy with the service and would happily recommend to others. Thank you for your help.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Joanna, Agent Select is so happy that you found our service and our staff to be so excellent. Thank you for your review

YvonneB

YvonneBSydney, NSW

Jessica, always in touch and helpful

We have only started but Jessica has been a delight to work with. She is always in touch and only a call away for any help (not that we have needed it)

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Yvonne, We love it that you found our staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Elaine

ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

SOS Assistance !!

Jessica was in the ball, she took the challenge and found us the top 2 performing agents in Brisbane. Within a week we were signed up with a new agent, and let our agent of 3 years gob....

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Elaine, That is great news, that we were able to help you source a new, top performing agent. Thank you for your review

Tina

TinaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Assistance in the time of need

Jessica , was very helpful with her advise and knowledge, especially when you are in stressful situation. She made me feel at ease when i needed to make the final discussion.

Jack M

Jack MBrisbane

A Must

I already had an agent in mind before contacting Agent Select, however they still organise for other agents to come out. Upon conversations with the agents referred by Agent Select I was able to save $2,900 in marketing and commission costs. Casey was lovely and very helpful throughout the process.
I strongly recommend you contact Agent Select and get some more information and quotes to assist you throughout your stressful period.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Jack, We are so glad that we were able to assist you, especially in saving some money.

Aileen Rush

Aileen RushGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service

I find buying and selling extremely daunting and finding out about your service and dealing with lovely Casey has been a very positive experience. I feel I’ve been shielded and protected. Thanks Casey.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Aileen, We are so pleased that you found our service to be so great.

Jessica is AMAZING

Jessica made me feel so at ease and is very supportive through the whole process. 1 less stress for me to deal with. I never even knew this service existed

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Hope, We are very pleased that you found our staff to be helpful through this process for you.

Fiona

FionaCentral Queensland, QLD

Couldn't do this without the advice and help from Jessica

Jessica's help and advice has been invaluable during a very trying and testing time for me. This is my first time selling a property and I am very unsure of the right steps to make during this process. Jessica's assistance and advice has helped me tremendously. I would recommend Agent Select to anyone that is in the same boat as me and can't thank them enough for all their help. It is a great feeling to know that I have someone in my corner to advise me.

Hi Fiona,
We are so pleased that our service and staff have been such a great help to you in what sounds like a difficult time.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Taking the stress out of making another big decision

Casey was fantastic! Great customer service, friendly, helpful and made it easy. Just what was needed to take the stress out of making another big decision. Thanks for all your help

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Luc, we are so pleased that we were able to help & take away some of that stress in this process.

Ian A

Ian ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Kept us informed right through the whole time could not be happier.Would use them anytime i would be looking for any new property.Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase

Hi Ian,
We are so pleased that you found Agent Select to be so Perfect for you.

AGENT SELECT

Quick and efficient contacts arranged - good choice of local agents - appreciate their ongoing service.
Casey had a pleasant phone manner and was a pleasure to talk to.
Happy days ahead we hope.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Gary, We also hope for happy days. We are glad you appreciate our service. Than you for your review.