Helpful and informative!

Casey has excellent knowledge of her industry and is a credit to her company.
Trust is everything when dealing with agents and caste gave me confidence in making the right decision.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Andrew, We are so pleased that you found our staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Great Support and professional Advice

Agent select offered helpful information that assisted us throughout the process. Thank you, Jessica, for your positive and professional support. Having someone who knows our area as well was great. Your contact is always timely and respectful. It is always a pleasure to speak with you.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Susan, we are so pleased that you found Agent Select and its staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review

Sunshine

Sunshine

Very helpful.

I found it reassuring to have guidance to some time of the better realestate agents rather than guessing.
The staff are extremely patient and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone wishing to sell their property.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Sunshine, We are so pleased that we helped to take the guess work out of this process for you. Thank you for your review.

Good introduction and info

Agent Select found me good agents in my area based on results. Also answered questions about the entire sales process. Made me feel comfortable about my choice agents.glad I spoke to them before I got any further along

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Susan, We are so pleased that we have provided you with the information to allow you to make an informed decision. Thank you for your review.

Great Service

We needed urgent help due to our situation and Casey was such a big help to us. She was able to get us to an agency and was very productive during the whole process. Definitely would recommend Agent Select to anyone. Thank you heaps Casey.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Launceston, e are so pleased that Agent Select was able to help you through this situation. Thank you for your review.

WernerD

WernerDLaunceston, TAS

Very helpful with the Sale of my Property

Good Advise was given and Jessica followed up with every step , the Agents selected to give the Appraisal were on time and very Professional with the information given to me .
When I talked to one of my Neighbours and showed him the Evaluation he made me an offer which
I accepted .

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Werner, That is great news that Agent Select was able to assist with this process. Thank you for your review.

G Ryan

G RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I thank you

I'd been trying to sell a house for 12 months through 1 real estate agent with no luck. Jessica put me on to a different agent, resulting in a contract in 3 days.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Gary, What a fantastic result. Agent Select is so happy that we were able to help you source the right agent. Thank you for your review.

Review collected in partnership with Agent Select

Wonderful experience with Jessica making the whole process much easier and calm for us both

We were referred to Agent Select by Pepper Money and Jessica called the next day to inform us of the process and has kept in touch since then and chasing information from the agents to help with our decision so pleased to have been given the opportunity to be associated with Agent Select Thank You

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Tony, We are so pleased that Agent Select has been able to help you through this difficult time. Thank you for your review.

MarioL

MarioLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good Service

Very Professional and courtious service. She was very polite at all times. She followed up on which real estate agent I had picked. She then stated that she would still follow up to ensure everything was going well until I had Sold my unit.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Mario, we are so pleased that you found our service to be useful for you. Thank you for your review.

Very helpful service

Casey was very friendly and professional. She was very patient and explained everything very clearly. She has the ability to put people at ease. She seemed to know what she was talking about without coming across as pushy.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Carmen, we are so pleased that you found our staff to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Rose CarboneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helping select agents for sale if home!!

Jessica from agent select has been a great support, helping me through this difficult time. She is always on line and a phone call away for any assistance I need anytime. It gives me such peace of mind to that great support , I highly recommend her, for all transitional situations. She is amazing. Thank you Rose

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Rose, We are so pleased that you found our staff at Agent Select to be so helpful in such a difficult time. Thank you for your review.

Thank you she is only a phone call away for support .Kind Regards Rose

AJCNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Nice enough consultant but Agent Select has done nothing to add value to the sale of our house

The inclusion of Agent Select in the process of selling our property has just confused matters and has added no value to the sale of our house. Rather than rely on a statistical-based opinion from Agent Select I recommend interviewing agents yourself and choosing them based on your own interaction with the agent.

Made it simple and easy

Casey from agentselect was very prompt and easy to talk to. She followed up when she said she would and took alot of the stresses away with finding the right agent.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Mitchell, That's fantastic that we were able to help take away some stress for you. We are so pleased that you found our staff easy to talk with. Thank you for your review.

Made selling easy

Jessica was very efficient and made selling and filtering through so many agencies very easy. I found this service to be very useful. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great agent.

Thanks for your help.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Rick, We are glad that we made this situation easier for you. And that you found our staff to be so efficient. Thank you for the review.

Mum

MumPerth, WA

Having some one who cared

was reassuring to have someone on your side who could understand the frustration you were experiencing by the lack of the agents interest and having someone who could negotiate with other agencies

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Mum, We are very pleased that you felt our support and we were able to help. Thank you for your review

Davidh01

Davidh01Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service no pressure and a very good result

Used you for first time and results from Ray White that you recommend were as giod as we could have had.
Highly recommend. Would use again when selling. Very happy.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi David, We are pleased that we have been able to help source you the right agent. Thank you for your review.

Surprisingly Effortless

This service was very helpful. I am very happy with the information provided to date. The process is effortless and Jess and her team have been extremely helpful and informative. I will recommend Agent Select to my friends and family and would use this service again.
Thanks again

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Greg, We are so pleased that you found our service and staff to be so helpful. And, thank you for recommending us to others. Thank you for your review.

TaylorB

TaylorBWimmera, VIC

100% recommend!!!

Casey was great to deal with, friendly on the phone relaxed but informative and thorough and would definitely use her again in the future. Thank you for your help!! Taylor

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Taylor, Thanks for the great Title and great review. We are so happy that you found our service and staff to be so helpful.

Literally a life saver

Medical issues caused me to have to cease work. Bank moved in on my houses. Realestate select got the bank to back off, found me top line agents to sell my homes and it even looks like I’ll get a tidy amount from the sales.
Absolutely excellent service and attention to details. I honestly can not recommend this service/company strongly enough.

Just excellent.

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Nic, We are so pleased that we have been able help you through this difficult time. Thank you for review.

Michelle t

Michelle tSouth East Queensland, QLD

This service was very helpful, it is very informative, also connected us with the best realestate agencies, they stayed in contact, making sure that we found our right agent very happy with this service

Agent S.Agent Select

Hi Michelle, We love to hear that we have been so helpful for you. Thank you for your review.