Agent Select

Pleasure to deal with!

In the process of selling my property Agent Select have been by far the most knowledgeable, courteous, friendly staff I have dealt with by far. I have been instilled with so much more confidence just by contacting them.
Mark
Wangaratta

Property valuation

They were very help full and gave me an accurate appraisal of our property , when we get our property to market will definitely use these guys. Good information was provided to be able to give the best possible outcome .

Everyone Buying or Selling Should Do This

Being new to the Sunshine Coast from Melbourne I rang Agent Select to get a perspective of local agents commissions on selling our home. Casey was most informative and answered all my questions as well as giving some very good advice. A fantastic service to take the stress out of selling.

Hi Linda, We also feel everyone should do this... We are so pleased that we alleviated some of the stress for you. Thank you for your review.

Unbelievably helpful

Found great agents quickly and followed up multiple times to ensure we were happy.

We are extremely happy with the service we received.

We highly recommend this service to anyone selling their home.

Hi SamM, What a great title on your review. We sure are pleased that you found us so helpful. Thank you for your review

Service with a smile

We worked with Bianca and her service, integrity and research is excellent.
I highly recommend this service to anyone that needs it.
Bianca was very helpful and in touch with us at every stage.

Hi DianaT, How wonderful that you felt the smile of our staff, we all do smile when we dial. Thank you for your review.

I got help from Agent Select**

I am very happy and pleased with the friendly, prompt and professional service that Agent Select Staff have extended to me. With in 1 day they were able to find the best real estate agent who have a very positive approach in helping me sell my property in Lowood.

Hi Teresita, We are so pleased that we have been able to help you and in such a short time frame. Thank you for your review.

Looking for Help to Sell Property

I just found Agent Select by chance when needing help with appraisals for our property. Jessica could not have been more professional, helpful & friendly. She kept in touch with out being pushy after our initial need was fulfilled and has subsequently guided us through the process to finally select an agent for our sale. She really was working for us. I would recommend this service to anybody.

Hi Maree, We really are so pleased that you have described Agent Select like this, as this is what we strive to achieve with each vendor that comes to us. Thank you for your review.

Very Professional Service

I found Agent select to be very helpful and professional. The service was outstanding wigh follow up enquiries as to the agents responses. I appreciated their help extensively. Thankyou Kindly

Hi PhillipC, We are so pleased that we have been able to help you through this process. Thank you for your review.

Really helpful, I'm glad I found it!

Casey from Agent Select was invaluable in helping me find the best agent in the Merrylands area. She was very knowledgeable and was available to give advice throughout the process.

Hi Fea, We are also glad you found us at Agent Select. We love to hear how we have helped vendors. Thank you for your review.

Skeptical at first but proved me wrong.

At first I thought this was yet another scam but after speaking with Casey over time I realized she had a vested interest in getting the best agent for me to sell my house. She followed our progress all the way and gave us good advice and even negotiated some of the conditions we placed on the successful agent. I would recommend Agent Select to anyone looking for the best agent in their area, and the best thing is, for the seller, it is a free service.

Hi Marc, We find many vendors feel the same way as you did, we are so pleased you gave us the opportunity to show you how great we are. Thank you for the review.

Can't fault Casey from Agent Select

I really can't fault Casey from Agent Select, she was friendly informative and considerate of our needs. I would 100% recommend this service to anyone looking to sell their home

Hi MichaelC, What a fantastic title to your review, we sure do appreciate it. We are so pleased that we impressed you with our service. Thank you for your review.

Thanks Agent Select for your excellent service

Casey was open and honest and very informative about the product and service they offered.
I believe that they have referred me to the best real estate for the Hillarys area.

Hi Phil, Honesty and transparency are very important to all team members here, at Agent Select. So we are very pleased you recognized these qualities in our staff. Thank you for your review.

Professional and excellent communication

Agent select took the pressure off with the initial stages of selling a house. Their communication was second to none and they talked me through all the steps. When dealing with agents they were on top of it and made sure that it was all going smoothly. With the data and the knowledge they have I couldn't recommend them enough to someone looking to sell.

Hi JonathonS, We are so pleased that we were able to assist you, with excellent service. Thank you for the review.

Excellent Service and advice

I am so glad to have found this service available. It removed the guess work when trying to decide who is best placed to sell your hard earned investment and home. Thanks Casey for looking after us, your industry advice was invaluable and allowed us to conduct our agent interviews easily and within our tight time frame. Will definitely use your service again.

Hi PaulaB, Thats fantastic news that you found our service and staff to be so excellent. Thank you for your review.

Service Well Above Par

EXCELLENT SERVICE, friendly, knowledgeable & very helpful. I received appraisals from three real estate agents and Jessica contacted the two I short-listed to negotiate fees and charges and contacting me. Thank you so much Jessica. You saved me so much time.

Hi Natalie, We really are so pleased that you found our service to be Excellent. Thank you for your review.

?? ????

Agent select were excellent can't say the same for Sally from professionals. $100,000 different than Ray white appraisal, it took weeks for chalk to actually contact me but once she actually came here she was very honest so I took her advice

Hi Margaret, We are gad you found our service to be excellent. We are not so happy that you had some issues along the way, Please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance. Thank you for your review.

Great customer service

Reviewed my property and looked through my form 6’s from all real estate agents and advised me to change agents due to the property being on the market for 5 years.

Hi Derek, We are pleased you found our Customer service to be great, Thank you for your review.

Great Service

Jessica provided great advice on best performing agent in the area we were selling and was able to negotiate a more competitive agent fee on our behalf. Really helpful service.

Hi RobynG, We are so pleased that you found our service to be so helpful. Thank you for your review.

Room for improvement.

With giving 4 stars , there is always room for improvement. Your company's help and advise has been a great help. Then with the follow up phone calls to see if there been any movement with the house. I thank you.

Hi ColinW, We agree, that there is always room for improvement, please do not hesitate to contact us with any suggestions. We value our vendors feedback. Thank you for your review.

Fantastic Service

I was contacted promptly after my web based enquiry. A very helpful operator talked me through my needs and proposed solutions. I expected not to hear from them again but folllow up was fantastic.

Hi RayL, We are pleased that you appreciated our follow ups, we do pride ourselves on our service. Thank you for your review.