MICM

Professional but not too intrusive

I was a tenant via MICM for 10 years. In that time the Property Management Team was courteous and provided plenty of notice whenever an inspection was required. Over that period I did not have a need to access any maintenance services but on the occasion I required new keys the job was completed within an hour. As a landlord myself, I believe they struck the right balance between the tenant’s right to quiet enjoyment and the protecting landlord’s investment.

Pleased with services in MICM!

The whole process is fast and convenient. Really saved my time. Thanks to Poppy, Jenny and Andrew as all of them are taking response and I’m quite enjoy the services at MICM.

Prompt, Professional and Reliable!

We were lucky enough to deal with Jesse from MICM. What a relief to work with someone so one the ball. Our place was rented promptly without even having to advertise.
Jesse was quick to action, totally professional and a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks Jesse!!!

I was very pleased with the service I received from my leasing consultant Poppy at MICM, she was friendly and knowledgeable and was able to secure a rental apartment for me in a only a couple of days. Highly recommend!

Brilliant service and very friendly PMs

Thank you to Bidoura, Britta, Nikki,Serena All the agents that we have been contacted with are so friendly and professional. They’re making the whole procedure so easy and pleasant.
Will definitely seeking for their help next time when we are in the market.
Thank you!

June 17th 2019 Update: Big thank you to Alice and her team!

Alice is definitely one of my favorite agents. very professional and experienced.
she made the procedure nice and easy for me. couldn't thank her enough.
recommend her to people who wants to lease their property out.

Great Property Manager - Lovejit

It's always good when you have a property manager who walks the talk. Lovejit is one of them, who was very clear on how she plans to tackle the property and ensured follow ups and diligence is taken care of.
Thank you for the service. Much appreciated. Rented the house in a weeks time.

Melv.

Very good services

I'm very happy with the services provided by MICM and the Business Development Manager, Andrew Chen. Andrew was very responsive to my queries and requests. He also helped to find a nice tenant in just a few days on the market. Well done!!

Stephanie Olivia

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Stephanie as our leasing consultant to assist us with leasing one of the apartments on Bourke Street. Stephanie was professional, quick to respond, and always happy to follow up with the property Manager about any questions we had. She helped us through out the whole process from arranging the inspection to signing the contract. Thank you very much for a fantastic service Stephanie :)

Jennifer Albanese Is an angel

She is so kind. Like an angel
She was hard because I can’t speak english, so I have to talk only in email, but she did her best for me. For us who can't speak English, she helped us with the Internet and electricity. I was really grateful and moved about Jennifer. She seems to be working really hard. But there is a complaint about MICM company other than her. 1. He didn't let me know if Bill was included before the contract. 2.I signed a contract for a house that was not electricity, hot water, or the Internet and got money. I couldn't live in a house because it took me a long time to sign a house that didn't even have electricity. I didn't live in the house until the electricity came in, but I had to pay for it during that time. It's so unfair to have to pay for a house you can't even live in. Is the system in Australia like this? Finally, thank Jennifer for helping us hard.

excellent service

Very happy with the excellent service provided by Lacy Zhang. She is so responsible to deals with my new apartment. Always update rental situation . Before the lease agreement expires , she will discussed with me in detail , provide the current market information and give some useful suggestion on how to decide the rent. Once tenant delayed to pay the rent, she chased it up and kept informing me. Thanks to her effort, I don't need to worry about the rental issues.
MICM is 5 star Estate Agency!

Sky high experience was above and beyond!!

I am a new owner/occupier of an apartment in the brand new Southbank Place. Thank you to MICM and Central Equity for their outstanding building and service. Central Equity sold me a dream and Lisa, the new project co-ordinator, and the concierge have delivered that dream with their outstanding attention to detail, warmth and caring. It has elevated all our expectations and more. There is no question we have gone with the best and I would without hesitation recommend them to any buyer, renter and/or investor. The stress of moving was completely alleviated with their constant support and being readily available to discuss any of my queries with the moving in process. Even to the point where they met and greeted my removalist and co-ordinated the arrival and the lift access. Lisa and her team were priceless in guiding us through the whole process from beginning to end. It has matched the service you would expect from any 5 star hotel.
All in all it has been simply amazing and beyond all my expectations.
Apartment 602 Emma

Perfect!

We were largely benefitted by the help provided. Very happy with the service provided by Bidoura. Will miss the constant running down to MICM every now and then like we did these last four months and they always welcomed us with a smile.

Good one

Thanks to Milica Ivetic for helping me deal with my rental to the new apartment. She is always in touch and has great communication with the property owner. With help from her, the rental process becomes easy and quick, and she is really helpful in answering all my queries with patience.

Thanks Angela

I have been renting with MICM for just under two years. Angela has been my property manager and has been fantastic through out our stay. I highly recommend MICM realestate

I'll miss them!

Moved to another real state agency and I wish I hadn't. Not because the new one's good or bad, but just because I have had such a great experience with MICM for the past 2 to 3 years. Shout out to Melissa — always diligent, patient, kind and timely with her responses.

Thanks Poppy!

Poppy is good to chat with, and is very prompt in replying with all my queries, and she is detailed with her response. I'd like to thank as well the whole team as we got a positive result with our application in just a short period of time.

Tad Tkaczyk as property manager

Tad has been managing our properties for the past few years and we are very happy with his services. He communicates with us regularly and is very prompt in replying to our queries. He is very professional and we are happy with his suggestions on rentals. He also puts in a lot of effort to make sure the properties do not remain vacant.

Thanks Andrew!

Thanks Andrew for helping on renting out my apartment recently. Andrew is reliable and efficient agent, he is always communicating with me and keeping updating me with any issues surrounding my property, and The professional advice I get from him also fully demonstrates his abundance knowledge in property renting domain.

This is perfect!

I would like to say thank you to the MICM consultant Bidoura. She is wonderful, very patient to answer all my questions. And deal with everything promptly. I’m glad we get the property in such a short time.

Investment Property Leasing

Jesse Fortune from MICM was excellent to deal with. Property was occupied within 2 weeks of advertisement. Emails / phone calls was responded timely. Handover to property manager was done smoothly and property manager Tanveer Kaur has been prompt with her updates as committed. Happy customer.

Hi all, Can I please ask does any one know about the direct contact of the complaint department of MICM? On the website it said call 03 9697 8888 but there is no an actual client service manager, just keep getting transferred to the agent or agent of other MICM. Who can really help for the complaint?
Hi Tintin, Please refer to our management team www.micm.com.au/about/our-team/ Kind regards, MICM Real Estate

Hi I would like to put my brand new property for renting. Wondering does MICM does Melton South area as well? I tried to contact the agent but no response.
Hi Tintin, Thank you for your query. Yes, we do service Melton South. Could you kindly provide more detail to info@micm.com.au and we will get an agent to contact you directly. Kind regards, MICM Client Services info@micm.com.au 03 9697 8888

Why could the tenants not have access to the landlord details? Isn't it unfair to the tenant to be totally unfamiliar with the person owning the property???
I don't see a need for the tenenant to know who the owner is..All negotiations are done via the Managing Agent, which is what they are appointed to do and are paid for.