Alice Chan - The best real estate agent in Melbourne

I had the best inspection experience with Alice Chan from MICM. She showed the apartment to us in the best manner and went above and beyond to show all the attribute s related to the apartment. Alice is the best agent I met in Melbourne.

Happy iiNet Customer

Happy iiNet CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing work!!!

We are very fortunate and grateful to get Alice, Business Development Executive. She was very professional, kind and efficient. The leasing process was very easy. We were kept up to date at every stage. We got a tenant into our property so quickly, in fact before the first open inspection. Definitely recommend Alice to anyone who is looking to lease their properties.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and excellent customer service!

Our Business Development Executive Vanessa was very professional and so lovely to work with. We are very happy with the work that she has provided to us. We definitely recommend her to our friends and families should they need any help with renting or selling their properties.

Anansen

AnansenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Very calm in communicating and presenting the property, has a willing heart to help people. Very easy and smooth process throughout the whole lending process. Recommend Cher to look after more properties so that she can help more people.

first class service from Alice

I'm very happy to have secured this apartment in southbank, Alice was a pleasure to work with on this and she really went above and beyond in terms of helping me secure this apartment. I'd highly recommend Alice she is a true professional.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!! Thanks Andrew

Our agent Andrew was really professional. Always fast in responding and leased our apartment in just a few days for a really pleasing price. It was much easier than having to lease it ourselves. Fabulous experience!

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Excellent Service with Excellent Result

We have two apartments in Melbourne settled on 28 Jan 2020.

Mr Andrew Chen leased out one apartment on 4 Feb and another one on 10 Feb with top rent prices.

Charmane Dennis

Charmane DennisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service personified !!!

Yannie has been an absolute delight to interact with , she has a perfect blend of professionalism and perfection ;be it her follow ups , communication or quick updates to keep her clients in the loop every step of the way .

She has been on top of every email and phone call made to her inspite of her busy schedule even on weekends .

I appreciate all the help extended and the support of her team , keep up the great work !I shall definitely be recommending your company in the future !!

Regards

Charmane Dennis

MICM is a very trustworthy agent

I has been stay in Docklands for three years, It’s very good experience to stay with MICM agent. If you are from overseas, it’s better to choose MICM. This is because they got very good staff and services for you.
My building manager is Stephanie, she is very nice and help me a lot. I will say thank you to her.

sweetnessandlight

sweetnessandlightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Service

Our property manager Joe is a professional who has provided us with excellent service for the past 2 years. He is quick to act on and reply to any of our concerns in a polite and friendly manner. He has made the leasing process a smooth one, and we feel very fortunate to have him as our property manager.

Excellent Service

My agent Deevesh provided excellent service and was very efficient.He was very helpful throughout the whole process.MICM was very fast and accessible.I would definitely recommend Deevesh and MICM for anyone looking to lease an apartment especially their first one.

jess

jess

brilliant service!!

deevesh our agent was brilliant! the process was smooth and faster than we expected! micm made it very clear and easy to get our first lease! would definitely recommend micm

Dianne Henning

Dianne HenningGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service , all details covered

Fast and efficient. Factual and detailed. The team I worked with were both professional and well informed. They were always easy to access and were quick to finalise leaving nothing unfinished

Naile Barillaro

Naile BarillaroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WELL DONE MICM

Isabell gave us a nothing but perfect experience with the property shown start to finish. What a friendly, intelligent and beautiful women! She gave us all the information we needed, is extremely well presented, professional and made everyone feel welcome, no pressure or intimidation was felt, like i see with many other realestate agents (even some from this same company)
So thank you Isabell, especially, for being one of the friendliest most informative and responsive realestate agents ive come across and to MICM for catering to our needs and being on the ball and doing all to accommodate us sufficiently and professionally:) A+ service to this realestate agent!

Joe Joo

Joe JooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall very good customer service, smooth application and friendly staff over the phone.

Great customer service with friendly staff over the phone and email. Application procedures was fairly easy as documents required are done through MICM website and 1Form. Calls were received to ensure documents are submitted correctly, this ensures that your application process will not be further delayed.

Only minor issue is that they may take several days to reply your email. Would highly suggest to call them for any enquiries.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with their friendliness over the phone, they have provided a safe/worry free property applications.

Great service!

I had a great service with Deevesh!

He was always willing to help with any question or enquiry I had. The process was really quick and we met in suitable times for me. Very recommended.

Thank you!

Mark1568

Mark1568AU

Fantastic experience

Vanessa provided such an exceptional service we couldn't be happier. Quick to respond to all our questions and provided accurate information throughout the process. Thanks so much, we really appreciate your help.

Highly Recommend Andrew

I had very positive experience with MICM when I tried to rent out my property recently. By accident, I approached Andrew by phone to make an inquiry on their policies after I had already made numerous phone calls to different companies. Andrew was professional and straightforward on the phone and the policies he offered was the most competitive. My property was successfully rent out within a week at the price better than I asked for. Thanks to the strategies they adopt. Andrew was efficient and reliable throughout.

B and A Nguyen

B and A NguyenSydney, NSW

Vanessa is the best!!

We find Vanessa to be so professional, helpful and easy to deal with. Her marketing campaign was superb particularly with her photographic skill.
Vanessa and MICM are highly recommended - thank you

Georgia is exceptional at her job!!

Myself and partner viewed an apartment yesterday and we’re offered this apartment today! Really happy with the service, very friendly workers and very organised. All information given in emails very efficient.

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi all,
Can I please ask does any one know about the direct contact of the complaint department of MICM? On the website it said call 03 9697 8888 but there is no an actual client service manager, just keep getting transferred to the agent or agent of other MICM. Who can really help for the complaint?

MICM Real EstateMICM

Hi Tintin,

Please refer to our management team www.micm.com.au/about/our-team/

Kind regards,
MICM Real Estate

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi
I would like to put my brand new property for renting. Wondering does MICM does Melton South area as well? I tried to contact the agent but no response.

MICM Real EstateMICM

Hi Tintin,

Thank you for your query. Yes, we do service Melton South. Could you kindly provide more detail to info@micm.com.au and we will get an agent to contact you directly.

Kind regards,
MICM Client Services
info@micm.com.au
03 9697 8888

Ruby

Rubyasked

Why could the tenants not have access to the landlord details? Isn't it unfair to the tenant to be totally unfamiliar with the person owning the property???

Gino
Gino

I don't see a need for the tenenant to know who the owner is..All negotiations are done via the Managing Agent, which is what they are appointed to do and are paid for.

Get an answer from our members and MICM representatives