deng s.

deng s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They will steal your money

Look carefully about very word in the contract, it is too much on the landlord side.
If you really want to go with MICM ,better prepare to suit them one day .

Hung

HungSydney, NSW

Stephanie Harris - Efficient, helpful, professionalism

Stephanie was very efficient and helpful. We very much appreciated her great communications, professionalism and her cheerfulness when we needed her help most. Pleased to recommend her service to all.

Great service and excellent outcome

Alice was our leasing agent who went above and beyond in order to secure us a tenant quickly. Always just a phone call or text away whenever we need anything or have any questions. Delivered everything that was promised in a timely manner, thank you!

Rohit S.

Rohit S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and the best out there

I was surprised when dealing with MiCM. The professional nature and transparent communications is what separates MiCM from the rest of the competition.

I felt completely supported throughout the whole process.

Cecilia K.

Cecilia K.Sydney, NSW

Robert Alacqua service was excellent

Robert took over management of my unit in the last year and his service was excellent. There were issues with the tenant Short Stay Rentals and he tried his best for me and also helped with dealing with the handover of my unit to my next agent.

Fantastic customer service!

Our property manager Cher was so friendly from our first meeting. She has been very helpful with any questions we have had regarding our lease and has responded in a timely manner.

Aura del pilar M.

Aura del pilar M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has been an incredible experience. They helped a lot in our process and always resolved our doubts.

They helped a lot in our process and always resolved our doubts. Everything was easy and fast. Nothing did we love more than their patient and also how lovely the treatment was.

SAPWanderer

SAPWanderer

Deevesh Bundhoo - Leasing Consultant was very good

Deevesh Bundhoo did excellent work as the Leasing Consultant, introduced many interested rental enquiries. We were very impressed with Deevesh.
Stephanie worked well in securing the tenancy and wrapping up the leasing paperwork.

Excellent service From MICM

We are resident in the UK and our property has been managed by MICM since 2002. The service provided has been at the highest professional level and we have relied on advice and guidance from them. We have dealt with Angela Ball throughout and her advice and professionalism has been exemplary. We would recommend MICM management of a property to anyone considering this option.

Prudence Latika Essambo

Prudence Latika EssamboGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service

Perfect and, excellent communication love the service I have to say the process was Genuine and, amazing. Ive had no trouble with finding And, applying for this property the agency seem very flexible and, it felt comfortable ! I would recommend MICM to anyone who is looking for a great modern property ! They also have awesome Staff members highly recommended.

Perfect New Home!

Thank you to Camilo and the whole team from MICM, Camilo made it such an easy process and would definitely look to MICM again for any future rentals or investments.

Always attentive when something requiring fix and plan well and good contractors you work with. The process of sign up and ending was quite smooth. Inspections were always notified for me to prepare in advance.

HDD

HDDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Micm are the best property managers! Thanks especially to Stephanie Wang!

Stephanie Wang has been just absolutely a pleasure to deal with. She is so prompt, efficient, professional, friendly, and understanding. I would without question choose her to manage my property, and would likewise rent a property from her wherever she was. micm should use her to train others! Thanks Stephanie! You are the best to deal with by far!

Unnikrishnan

UnnikrishnanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leasing out Apartment in SB

MICM and Vanessa Griffin was very helpful in leasing out an apartment in Southbank for a short duration in quicktime..Vanessa was most amazing,, patient and understanding.I am very happy with the service received from Vanessa and I enjoyed working with her .I am sure she is an ideal and smart choice for a real estate agent.

Joemel Bade

Joemel Bade

Safe and secure

Me and my partner was looking for a place to stay in cbd Melbourne, and we bump into micm real estate, they are helpful and easy to deal with.. we were given some options and all hood for us. appreciate it.

Exelent!

Very good attention, we have received excellent advice and personalized service. Our real estate agent Liliana Pasan was very patient and understanding.
We are very happy to have found our new home with MICM, we will recommend you.

Tony choi

Tony choiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2807 100 harbour esp

Stephanie Harris is always pleasant and businesslike she keep us update on our apartment matter timely.she is very good in dealing with the tenants and providing easy access when required.well recommend her to our friends and family.

Persistent and attentive service!

Liliana at MICM went above and beyond in securing me the perfect place to call home. At a difficult and stressful time For me, Liliana went the extra mile to ensure I got the place I was looking for - a great result and happy client. Thank you for all your hard work!!

Efficient, and nice

Caitlin contact with tenant nicely and efficiency. The communications are easy and she provide us lots of details. Thank you for the effort. Really kind and delicated person. Appreciate. Thank you MICM

Syed Shoaib

Syed ShoaibGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 Stars * * * * *

Tanveer Kaur from MICM Point Cook, provided an excellent service when I was vacating the property. She was very efficient, cooperative, pleasant and patient, while made sure all info was provided prior to vacating the property . I would highly recommend using her service.
Best of luck Tanveer for your future endeavors.
Regards,
Syed Shoaib

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi all,
Can I please ask does any one know about the direct contact of the complaint department of MICM? On the website it said call 03 9697 8888 but there is no an actual client service manager, just keep getting transferred to the agent or agent of other MICM. Who can really help for the complaint?

MICM Real EstateMICM

Hi Tintin,

Please refer to our management team www.micm.com.au/about/our-team/

Kind regards,
MICM Real Estate

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi
I would like to put my brand new property for renting. Wondering does MICM does Melton South area as well? I tried to contact the agent but no response.

MICM Real EstateMICM

Hi Tintin,

Thank you for your query. Yes, we do service Melton South. Could you kindly provide more detail to info@micm.com.au and we will get an agent to contact you directly.

Kind regards,
MICM Client Services
info@micm.com.au
03 9697 8888

Ruby

Rubyasked

Why could the tenants not have access to the landlord details? Isn't it unfair to the tenant to be totally unfamiliar with the person owning the property???

Gino
Gino

I don't see a need for the tenenant to know who the owner is..All negotiations are done via the Managing Agent, which is what they are appointed to do and are paid for.

Get an answer from our members and MICM representatives