MICM
See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MICM

New
NewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reena@MICM

Reena was my first contact at MICM for property management in the Melbourne CBD and she is superb! Reena was sincere, professional and very pleasant to talk to. The leasing process was effortless, practical and speedy. I would certainly recommend Reena and MICM to potential landlords and tenants.

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reena Ho - Great Property Letting Experience

I reached out to MICM to manage my city apartment and it turned out to be a great experience. Reena provided me with the most quality service and showed great professionalism during the whole process. She definitely has deep understanding on the current rental market and was able to secure a quality tenant in very short amount of time. I would not hesitate to recomment Reena Ho and MICM to anyone who needs to let their investment property in city.

Reena Ho - Business Development Manager

Reena was so outstanding to deal with. She made every effort to give me to smoothest leasing experience of my property as possible. I would recommend her in a heart beat to anyone wishing to lease in the city. I look forward to working with her in the future.

Des
DesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional and Greedy Agent/Agency

Property Owner A Tenant
Property Owner A TenantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Application Review & Response

Poor Application Review & Response
I believe this agency needs to have a good look at itself and understand how property leasing & management should be done
Other providers like Ray white & wood property are by far better & organised as to how property rentals are done
This agency lacks 1. Application assessment, 2. Communication 3. Property leasing experience

• Incentivised Review No

Fantastic service from Mitch and Alex!!

Mitch and Alex were absolutely amazing at my inspections today, even took me to one I hadn’t seen because it fit my requirements which was appreciated! Great guys and helpful!

matthew
matthewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent service

my property was rented before it was even advertised, super quick service and excellent communication!
good job !

Great property manager

Carson Mair is a very professional, extremely helpful and reliable agent. He cares about his clients and looks after our property as if it is his own. He always responds to emails and ensures any issues is solved quickly. I highly recommend Carson.

Tony choi
Tony choiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

new lease for my new apartment

very professional, quick response, helpfull,knowlegeable, very friendly and considerate,it was a pleasure to do business with MICM again after an absence of many years, as they managed another apartment in docklands for me a few years ago

Rental
RentalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Landlord contentment

Ms Reena Ho was super efficient from the moment of first contact made, she went above and beyond to help us lease out our apartment in CBD . We’re both working professionals and Reena made a conscious effort to keep both my husband and I up to date.

RG-Queensbridge
RG-QueensbridgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Property manager

Carson is one of the most exceptional property managers from MICM who continue to excel in their job and continue to meet the tenants expectations without hassle. Plus, the property viewing, moving in process and everything beyond that was quite precise, clear and hassle free from Carson. Even though this is our first experience in renting he gave us the best service so far. Honestly we were super lucky!

• Incentivised Review No

MICM southbank have been exceptional

I've been very happy and impressed with the professionalism, calibre, accessibility, knowledge and timeliness of responses from Vanessa Griffin at MICM. There are a lot of good agents out there, but she's up there with the best. Thanks for all your assistance and guidance - keep up the amazing work.

Very good experience

They do the leasing and property management for our apartment in South Melbourne and all has been an easy and pleasant process so far. We are very happy with the outcome and Vanessa Griffin has been amazing to us.

Da Vu
Da VuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I rely on MICM which is very good service.

I stay in the apartment under the management of MICM for 02 years and foudn the service is very good and reliable. and now I let this apt for lease and also use MICM. I highly recommend to use MICM service.

Thank you for your review! - Kind regards, MICM Real Estate

Kenny W.
Kenny W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect

Natalie is very active and enthusiastic to help and very quick response with solid action and detailed information, she make me feel that I made right choice to use MICM to be as my agent.

Thank you for your review, Kenny! - Kind regards, MICM Real Estate