House finding

Alice really helped in finding wonderful apartment at a great location. She is such a nice and kind person. She also help us in price negotiations of the apartment. Thanks

The real Realestate

Rent out the unit within 3 business days, from photography to advertising and one inspection. MICM is committed to every customer and they are top-notch in property management. It was unbelievable, good job !!

Alexandre Vetault

Alexandre VetaultGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very friendly staff and really helpful !

We have rent for 20 month two flats with MCIM - they’ve been really great and really helpful. Every time we got an issue they helped us to resolve it on the same day. We highly recommend for renting any properties.

Just Awesome

Many thanks to our property manager Angela Ball for always providing us with her assistance no matter how big or small the task. We will be so lost without you.

Exceptional service!

Great service.

Vanessa and the team at MICM have been great to deal with when leasing my property in Southbank. Very efficient, responsive and professional service. The property was leased after the first open.

Rodney

RodneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow or no response to concerns

Possibly the worst strata title team I have had the displeasure of having to try and deal with . No responses to emails or messages . Minimum chips on the table when it comes to service

Good service.

Georgia was a pleasure to work with and always responded to any questions. She was polite and her communication was clear and concise. I would have no hesitation in recommending Georgia.

Great service all the way though!

Sara Galet from MICM is an absolute dream to work with. We are first time home owners renting out our property so she spent the extra time and patience with us to walk through the ins and outs of what we needed to do.

She also has such a friendly aura about her, not too pushy or salesy especially in comparison to other agents we shopped around with she just really wanted to make sure all our questions were answered.

The process was easy, we were able to get tenants in quickly and great tenants as well.

Their rates were lower than others I have seen.

Viji

Viji

Rental

Service from MICM is so great.Their communication is excellent.Very professional approach.Looking forward the future services associated with them.Prompt emails and great accountability.Very friendly staff members.Easy to approach.All the best to them.

Mr R

Mr RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disorganised and communicate poorly

20 Years with MICM

I have been working with MICM with my investment property for 20 years. In that time I have found MICM hugely helpful in sorting out any issues and getting the right tenents into my unit. They have insured that all the process has been easy and effective. Thanks

Linda S

Linda SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

10 out of 10

Sara Galet and her team did a great job getting my apartment rented in the current climate. They kept me updated and we seemed on the same page about which were the best applicants to accept. Speedy, efficient and no corners cut. Great job 'team Sara'!

Excellent property management services

Sarah and her team at MICM did a wonderful job securing a tenant for me in a short time. As a first time landlord I found them to be very professional. They kept me updated about the letting process right through until the lease was signed. Thank you MICM :)

Leanne Kelly

Leanne Kelly

Professional staff at MICM

I can’t speak highly enough of the staff at MICM. They are a well-oiled machine with a staff who know their business and are totally professional in dealing with clients whether they be renters or property owners.
I was particularly impressed with the back-up service, when one person you are dealing with is absent through leave or personal reasons, you always get an email from another in the team who knows exactly what you are requesting.
Excellent, professional, friendly staff. Thank you MICM Staff

Peter H

Peter HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent teamwork in renting my property

Sarah and her team did a great job in finding the right tenant for our rental property. They were most professional and responsive to our needs and were able to achieve a good result in a matter of weeks.

Lei

Lei

Terrible property management services

I used MICM to manage my property for rental, when the tenant moved out, they told me to paid $200 to get it cleaned even though the tenant was supposed to have cleaned at the time of vacating, the property manager said since there's construction on the street the apartment needs to be cleaned again, which sounds like a lot of crap. After I paid $200 to get it cleaned again, the new tenant moved in and the property manager said he threatened to sue me because the apartment was unclean, and I had to refund him fully. I was like I thought you had the apartment professionally cleaned. She gave some more crap excuses and I had to look for a new tenant again. They are so unprofessional and dodgy a real headache to deal with.

Arturo C.

Arturo C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stood up at inspection time.

I had booked an inspection for a rental property in Melbourne's CBD today at 2pm. Received a text message from them around noon advising me to "show up on time".

I was there 5 minutes ahead of the scheduled inspection time, and waited and waited and waited...

Around the time on which the inspection should have ended I tried to call the agency's office, as no mobile phone number of the agent was given. I was repeatedly put on hold for around 20 minutes, and then decided to give up and leave.

Wasting prospective tenants' time is not, in my opinion, a clever marketing strategy.

Chris Tran

Chris TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service and speed in getting tenant for my property

Sara was professional and responsive with our enquiries.

We are happy and impressed with Sara's service, she and her team did a great job in getting tenant for the property within a week after advertising.

Happy to recommend Sara and the Micm team.

Highly recommended

Very happy with Sarah's service. Less than 2 weeks Sarah find a suitable tenant for my unit while the previous agent had 6 month without any result.
I am very impressed with Sarah's friendly and excellent communication skills.
I have no hesitation recommending her to anyone.