4.4

Sarah k

Sarah kGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star service

Great overall service from Stephanie at Micm. During the 2 years she was our agent we experienced, friendly, proactive service and amazing. We would highly recommend her on behalf of Micm and hope to cross paths in the future.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AMAZING

I have to say Angie was amazing! What ever time of the day it was, she would always response. Angie, your probably one of the best i have known in property management.

Will

WillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful and genuinely helpful Service

Just wanted to take the time to thank Alice Chan from MICM for providing us exceptional service and securing our rental. She was extremely professional and was always available for any of our queries. We were always up to date with our application and felt valued as tenants moving to our new home. Took alot of the usual stress away with moving to a new place. Thank you for your help Alice, you made us very happy :)

Liana

LianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work!

We asked MICM to help lease out one of our apartment. As this is not our first time dealing with MICM, I have to say I am always impressed with their work. This time I work closely with Vanessa Griffin and she's just fantastic. I appreciate all her efforts, even during these uncertain times. She's a great communicator and always kept us in the loop of what's going on with the market and I always feel informed. Thank you so much for all your efforts, I appreciate your help in making these leasing process hassle free.

Erik and Liz

Erik and LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service from MICM staff

Camilo was genuinely helpful and a real pleasure to deal with. Michelle and Mahender were highly professional and responsive. All were great to deal with and made our move from one of their properties to another seamless.

Absolutely fantastic.

Natasha

NatashaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, MICM have fabulous staff.

Michelle was prompt, polite and helpful. A good leasing experience so far. I have leased with MICM a few times and they have a strong process & team, which makes it easy and smooth.

Wonderful Service Provided

Alice was a pleasure to deal with and most importantly got the job done!
Much appreciated MICM Real Estate and the wonderful work of Alice. She is a credit to the organisation.

Great service, very patient.

Micm agents make the leasing experience easy. William C. helped us thoroughly looking for a larger apartment during this scary pandemic and with a two year old in tow. He was very patient and understanding to our needs.

Find out how MICM compares to other Real Estate Agents

This is perfect, so quickly reply

Thank you for Sharon manager. You had been done great work what is quick answer and nice communicate. I have found so quickly the nice apartment. Thank you so much

Stella

StellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional &Fantastic

Thanks for Andrew professional and fantastic job has been done! Good communication, professional working skills, make him successful. It is so quick find the tenant for my apartment.Thank you so much,Andrew.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely difficult to contact

MiCM are the property managers for an apartment I no longer own. Despite several requests to stop they still send me emails and text messages as if I am the owner.
Asking how I can stop this spam gets a very brief one line response after 2 emails. I was told to contact my solicitor. I no longer have a solicitor.
Called MiCM is impossible. They never answer their phone.
They are hard to deal with, hard to contact, and their responses are borderline rude. They are not interested in providing any customer service.

MICM Real EstateMICM

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and we understand that this would be frustrating. Please contact the Department Manager, Judy Andrews on 0407 620 020 so we can resolve this issue for you.
Kind Regards,
MICM Real Estate

Karl

KarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless service

Dealing with MICM to arrange the rental listing of our property has been a swift and wonderful experience. Communication has been clear and prompt throughout the process. We certainly feel that we made the right decision.

Khoi-Nguyen T.

Khoi-Nguyen T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service! Thanks Andrew!

I was referred to Andrew Chen by MICM agent to lease my apartment in Southbank. This was my first time renting out a property and Andrew was very professional, provided a lot of support and guidance, and was very quick to respond to my queries. He also found a tenant the same day that I flew out of the country and made the apartment available! I definitely recommend to reach out to Andrew for leasing. I haven't had a worry about leasing my apartment (and the associated costs and paperwork) since talking to him.

muskaan m.

muskaan m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had the worst experience while vacating

Find out how MICM compares to other Real Estate Agents

Very professional and attentive, highly recommended

Sarah Belousoff at MICM was incredible to work with and took all the stress away from renting our apartment in St Kilda Road. The communication and advice was great throughout the process and we have peace of mind knowing our rental is in safe hands.

Thanks heaps Andrew!

I engaged Andrew Chen (business development) to lease my apartment in Melbourne CBD. Being my first rental property, he provided very needed support and had a tenant in very quickly! He was very flexible, timely and show a very high level of professionalism. Would defininently recommend him and would go through him again.

Mohit Sethia

Mohit SethiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Alice Chan - The best real estate agent in Melbourne

I had the best inspection experience with Alice Chan from MICM. She showed the apartment to us in the best manner and went above and beyond to show all the attribute s related to the apartment. Alice is the best agent I met in Melbourne.

Happy iiNet Customer

Happy iiNet CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing work!!!

We are very fortunate and grateful to get Alice, Business Development Executive. She was very professional, kind and efficient. The leasing process was very easy. We were kept up to date at every stage. We got a tenant into our property so quickly, in fact before the first open inspection. Definitely recommend Alice to anyone who is looking to lease their properties.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and excellent customer service!

Our Business Development Executive Vanessa was very professional and so lovely to work with. We are very happy with the work that she has provided to us. We definitely recommend her to our friends and families should they need any help with renting or selling their properties.

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi all,
Can I please ask does any one know about the direct contact of the complaint department of MICM? On the website it said call 03 9697 8888 but there is no an actual client service manager, just keep getting transferred to the agent or agent of other MICM. Who can really help for the complaint?

Hi Tintin,

Please refer to our management team www.micm.com.au/about/our-team/

Kind regards,
MICM Real Estate

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi
I would like to put my brand new property for renting. Wondering does MICM does Melton South area as well? I tried to contact the agent but no response.

Hi Tintin,

Thank you for your query. Yes, we do service Melton South. Could you kindly provide more detail to info@micm.com.au and we will get an agent to contact you directly.

Kind regards,
MICM Client Services
info@micm.com.au
03 9697 8888

Ruby

Rubyasked

Why could the tenants not have access to the landlord details? Isn't it unfair to the tenant to be totally unfamiliar with the person owning the property???

Gino
Gino

I don't see a need for the tenenant to know who the owner is..All negotiations are done via the Managing Agent, which is what they are appointed to do and are paid for.

Get an answer from our members and MICM representatives