Verifiedmicm.com.au

1,048 reviews
Annie
Annie

Great agency

Tad from MCIM has been the most supportive agent throughout our tenancy. He is always quick to resolve issues and easily contactable. Highly recommend!!
Tony
TonyGowrie 2904, ACT2 posts

Useless in Property Management

I would definitely not recommend MICM Property Management Southbank VIC, they do not look after landlord or tenant and couldn't care less if the property is in good working order or if it is falling down around you. their Property Managers are rude (apart from one or two that I found decent and professional) and do not assist you or respond to emails or phone calls. They use substandard trades people for your property.
Unhappy tenant
Unhappy tenantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

tmngraz
tmngrazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Worst property agent

They try to milk your bonds as much as they could and one of the worst property agent is Rachel Guo. She should not even a property agent she is a Karen working as property agent.
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expert and competent

We were with MICM and our property manager Tad Tkaczyk was very organised and responds to our concerns in timely manner and in very polite behaviour. Since our day 1 with their property, we have never had major issues because every expectation was set and everything was prepared for us. He's been guiding us all throughout our time with them. Once again, we are grateful for your assistance. Thanks Tad T!
Prakash J.
Prakash J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Excellent service by Sanjana Wagh

We are extremely grateful to have a Sanjana as a rental agent; she is a great property agent, she is knowledgeable, efficient and approachable.
Sanjana has shown her remarkable professionalism to renting out suitable apartment and has set the bar for what I expect from a property management company.
I had a fantastic experience with Sanjana and I can highly recommend.
Mat I.
Mat I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Jacky Zhang
Jacky Zhang

Fantastic service

Working with Vanessa Griffin MICM has been a great experience, from the assessment step, to assisting with marketing preparation, to selecting and finding quality tenants, and communicating with clients on a timely basis. Hard work and excellent professional service. We highly recommend MICM and will definitely use them again in the future.
B and A Nguyen
B and A NguyenSydney, NSW

Thank you Rachel and MICM for managing my property diligently from start to finish. Rachel was well communicated with me throughout marketing campaign to pricing and selecting new tenant... I would recommend MICM to give her a big pay rise!!!
Yaxiang
Yaxiang
  Fair Incentive

Thanks to Vanessa Griffin

As we all know, it is not easy for international students to rent a house for the first time. Thanks to Vanessa, willing to believe and provide us with the opportunity to rent a house, thank you for her kind help, the rental follow-up is also very efficient, thank you!
Totally disappointed
Totally disappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Residential Property Management

I highly recommend Robert Alacqua at MCIM Real Estate to manage properties because he managed my apartment for the last several years very well. He always found the right tenant and rent. My apartment was well maintained and inspections were carried out regularly.
Abi Bellamkonda
Abi BellamkondaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

My agent for a decade

Been using the agent for a decade. They have been great to deal with.
Jacky
JackyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Prompt

MICM took care of everything, there professionalism and pomptness provided assurance that everything was under control/& the process was seamless. Likewise they answered all my questions with accuracy. Ive bought from MICM and now am leasing my property threw them. I would not hestiate to recommend them.
Progressive T.
Progressive T.Richmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

Top Shelf Agent

Temika Stagg was my first contact at Image Property in Aspley, Brisbane. I found Temika friendly, sincere, enthusiastic and extremely helpful. She provided a complete property service, including coordinating trades to better present our home for sale. Nothing was too much trouble.

Her professionalism, communication and organisation skills made the entire sales process effortless and speedy. I highly recommend Temika and Image Property to potential buyers and tenants.

Kevin T.
Kevin T.

Great customer service

Carson Mair is very helpful and professional throughout the leasing process for our property. Good communictions. Much appreciated your assistance, Thanks.