MICM

Always attentive when something requiring fix and plan well and good contractors you work with. The process of sign up and ending was quite smooth. Inspections were always notified for me to prepare in advance.

HDD

HDDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Micm are the best property managers! Thanks especially to Stephanie Wang!

Stephanie Wang has been just absolutely a pleasure to deal with. She is so prompt, efficient, professional, friendly, and understanding. I would without question choose her to manage my property, and would likewise rent a property from her wherever she was. micm should use her to train others! Thanks Stephanie! You are the best to deal with by far!

Unnikrishnan

UnnikrishnanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leasing out Apartment in SB

MICM and Vanessa Griffin was very helpful in leasing out an apartment in Southbank for a short duration in quicktime..Vanessa was most amazing,, patient and understanding.I am very happy with the service received from Vanessa and I enjoyed working with her .I am sure she is an ideal and smart choice for a real estate agent.

Joemel Bade

Joemel Bade

Safe and secure

Me and my partner was looking for a place to stay in cbd Melbourne, and we bump into micm real estate, they are helpful and easy to deal with.. we were given some options and all hood for us. appreciate it.

Exelent!

Very good attention, we have received excellent advice and personalized service. Our real estate agent Liliana Pasan was very patient and understanding.
We are very happy to have found our new home with MICM, we will recommend you.

Tony choi

Tony choiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2807 100 harbour esp

Stephanie Harris is always pleasant and businesslike she keep us update on our apartment matter timely.she is very good in dealing with the tenants and providing easy access when required.well recommend her to our friends and family.

Persistent and attentive service!

Liliana at MICM went above and beyond in securing me the perfect place to call home. At a difficult and stressful time For me, Liliana went the extra mile to ensure I got the place I was looking for - a great result and happy client. Thank you for all your hard work!!

Efficient, and nice

Caitlin contact with tenant nicely and efficiency. The communications are easy and she provide us lots of details. Thank you for the effort. Really kind and delicated person. Appreciate. Thank you MICM

Syed Shoaib

Syed ShoaibGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 Stars * * * * *

Tanveer Kaur from MICM Point Cook, provided an excellent service when I was vacating the property. She was very efficient, cooperative, pleasant and patient, while made sure all info was provided prior to vacating the property . I would highly recommend using her service.
Best of luck Tanveer for your future endeavors.
Regards,
Syed Shoaib

Marco G.

Marco G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't ask more

Andrew provided the correct advice, which lead us to renting our property in no time at all and at the rate we wanted. Thank you so much for your effort Andrew!

David N

David NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overdue rent

Thanks very much to Breanna for your excellent service and attention to this matter of chasing up overdue rent. We were advised within two days of the due date and Breanna liaised with the tenant to rectify this and kept us informed reulting in the overdue amount being paid.

Thank you Caen Chang for organize my move in

moved in to one of the property managed by MICM. Excellent service with efficiency. Love to deal with Caen Chang. I would recommend to my other friends for the service

Reena Ho

Met Reena Ho from MICM,

We use MICM for our property at Truganina.

Reena organised and kept in touch regarding the authority letter to gain a tenant for my rental property at Southbank Place.

Would certainly recommend Reena, due to Her professional and endearing manner.

Regards,

Anthony and Teng Kilgannon

Shaun Henderson

Shaun HendersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

claudina Cheong

i recently went into micm office in city rd southbank i met claudine about a rental property in city rd, she was amazing, she was in contact everyday showing me apartments till we found something i loved she did everything possible to help me find me a home. i couldn't of asked anymore from her very professionl attitude and fantastic abilities at her job, easy to talk too, she cared about finding me a place.
i recommend if you looking to rent or buy please see claudine cheong micm city rd 10/10

Dene M.

Dene M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing people, amazing service and amazing efficiency

I am so happy with MICM Southbank. In particular the friendly, helpful and brilliant Camilo & Vanessa. I could not be more impressed with their communication, help and professionalism. Thank you!

August 20th 2019 Update: Fantastic Service and Staff

I worked with Vanessa Griffin with my most recent property and she was genuinely the most fantastic agent I have ever worked with! I couldn't be happier with my new house.
She was communicative, friendly, helpful, and went above and beyond to help me. I'm incredibly grateful to have had Vanessa assisting me in finding a house.

KYao

KYao

Perfect and professional service

Alvin Victor has been following up regularly for his clients and does his best to accommodate his client's request. He has also been helpful in his approach and does his best to maintain good relationship between his tenants & landlords! Good work, keep it up Alvin!

Judy

JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from Andrew

Andrew from rental department is incredible! Great communication and support with high work efficiency. Very happy with his service. Highly recommended! Btw, Andrew can speak both English and Chinese well.

Great Support !

Tad Tkaczyk has been a great property manager. We have always found a good support and excellent communication. We are really happy with his assistance and support during our lease.

Apartment rented out in less than a week!

Alice at MICM Melbourne CBD helped me rent out my apartment in an incredibly short amount of time, within 5 days of being online I had an application and was beginning the process of getting the lease signed.
Super lovely, professional and easy to deal with.

Thank you Alice!

Lease procedure

Very happy so far with MICM. Once application approved things moved quickly and efficiently.
Being able to sign all paperwork electronically saves time and visits to their office.
Will update after moving in procedure complete.

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi all,
Can I please ask does any one know about the direct contact of the complaint department of MICM? On the website it said call 03 9697 8888 but there is no an actual client service manager, just keep getting transferred to the agent or agent of other MICM. Who can really help for the complaint?

MICM Real EstateMICM

Hi Tintin,

Please refer to our management team www.micm.com.au/about/our-team/

Kind regards,
MICM Real Estate

Tintin

Tintinasked

Hi
I would like to put my brand new property for renting. Wondering does MICM does Melton South area as well? I tried to contact the agent but no response.

MICM Real EstateMICM

Hi Tintin,

Thank you for your query. Yes, we do service Melton South. Could you kindly provide more detail to info@micm.com.au and we will get an agent to contact you directly.

Kind regards,
MICM Client Services
info@micm.com.au
03 9697 8888

Ruby

Rubyasked

Why could the tenants not have access to the landlord details? Isn't it unfair to the tenant to be totally unfamiliar with the person owning the property???

Gino
Gino

I don't see a need for the tenenant to know who the owner is..All negotiations are done via the Managing Agent, which is what they are appointed to do and are paid for.

Get an answer from our members and MICM representatives

CategoryReal Estate Agents