Berwick Motor Group

Berwick Motor Group

1.0 from 1 review

Dodgy Roadworthy no after sales service

An illegal roadworthy was supplied by a dodgy mechanic, the aftermarket sports exhaust system was not compliant and brakes were heavily worn, less than the legal required pad surface resulting in front discs being damaged, machining was required. Enquiries for cost of servicing the purchased vehicle were not responded to nor an enquiry regarding the exhaust. The exhaust system had not been fitted properly and was vibrating extremely loudly, and I was not advised that the system was not compliant, as it exceeds the prescribed decibel rating requirement. There was a problem with the illegal aftermarket exhaust vibrating as it had not been installed correctly, this was mentioned in my initial enquiry for cost of service within 3 months of purchasing. I made 3 attempts to contact BMG. Several months ago when I did finally speak to someone from the service department and explained why I had not had the car serviced I was told that a manager would call me back. Never happened. I had my mechanic of 5 years service the car and brakes 2 months after purchase. I also have issues with the quality of the paint and interior protection, and the dash cam is disappointing given how much the extra package cost. The follow up post sale customer service has been pathetic, actually is has never existed, it is fortunate the car has no major issues as dealing with this company would probably have been a major nightmare. I will never purchase another vehicle or services from the Berwick Motor Group and suggest that you stay away from this company.