John Hughes Car Sales

John Hughes Car Sales

Ian

IanPerth, WA

If you don’t get tint chances are high you will get cancer!!

Me and my partner bought a car recently and after we signed the contract we were brought into meet the salesman. He tried to sell us tint that was massively overpriced as we have had a car tinted before. He kept pushing and his last effort to secure the sale was to tell us if we didn’t get it chances were high we would get cancer. I couldn’t believe it and the experience just went downhill from that moment.

Ash

Ash Perth, WA

Very Friendly Team

Big thanks to Han & Murray from John Hughes, they were extremely helpful & friendly throughout the whole wait while my car was being prepared.
This was my first time buying a car and i was surprised with how easy & exciting the process was. Loving my new MG3. Thanks again guys!

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Karen

KarenPeel, WA

Paul Ross you where a pleasure to deal with!

Being in the automotive industry myself for many years I’ve experienced the good bad and ugly from many different dealers! I have to say Paul is definitely the good. What I would describe as a very down to earth ,helpful,upfront and yes honest salesman. This was my first time purchasing a car from John Huges but as long as Paul is there it definitely won’t be my last. Great service and you have a customer for life John Huges and of course Paul Ross. Thanks for everything.

Emma L.

Emma L.Perth, WA

Excellent experience buying a 2nd hand car

I want to express my thanks to Han Gao, he tried his best to get the car that I requested. with all his expertise in this business, I trusted his advise, makes my life easier.

Great customer service

I want to thank Han Gao who made a stressful time for me so much easier no pushing just genuine customer service with a friendly smile I couldn’t ask for more I’m so happy with my car and the help Han and the team at John Hughes gave me thank you from the bottom of my heart

Perfect Purchase

We really love our new car. Han Gao gave us excellent customer service, he allowed us to test drive several vehicles at our own leisure. He then researched the dealership database to see if he could further meet our needs. His communication was excellent. Han went above and beyond, Thank you.

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Very happy with both service and vehicle

Non pushy sales with multiple options presented when initial car of interest wasn't for me. Han delivered excellent customer service and flexibility and was prompt, confident and accurate in everything offered during the process. Would happily use the dealership again for both business and personal vehicle purchases.

New car

New car Perth, WA

Car purchase

I Bought a car this week from John Hughes I was dealing with a sales representative named Han Gao I would recommend this guy if your ever buying a car there his service was second to none no fuss no nonsense
Thanks again Han
All the best
Dave Findlay

Samantha P.

Samantha P.Perth, WA

Car and service fantastic

I really love my car. Service was great. Han went above and beyond. The initial hiccup and car swap was smooth and I was never at hardship as a car was offered me to use in the interim.
Thanks Han and Murray for prompt and efficient handling of this deal. I appreciate all the long miles you put in to get this done.

Patricia Bell

Patricia BellPerth, WA

Love my Khona, thankyou!!

Many thanks for the wonderful and professional service that I received from Tam at your Perth branch, he was wonderful and highly recommend him and your team to anyone of my family and friends. Patricia Bell

Jeannette

Jeannette Perth, WA

Fantastic car

Would like to thank Kirsty Powles for her assistance in obtaining my new car. She was on the ball with communicating and keeping me informed on when the car could be collected. Thank you

Bianca

BiancaPerth, WA

Amazing service

Yesterday I took home my Mitsubishi ASX 2020 model , thank you to the fantastic car salesman Han Gao. He made my experience simple and easy. Han has great mannerism and will not push you into anything your not happy with. Next purchase at John Hughes I will be requesting Han's advice.

Thanks again !

Craig L.

Craig L.Perth, WA

swift friendly service

Han and the team at John Hughes were fabulous, love the new car and treated like rock stars. Always returning to John Hughes 2nd car we've bought there and wouldn't go anywhere else

Janine

Janine Perth, WA

Absolutely the best

Had the pleasure of meeting both Han and Murray last week. Han knew exactly which car was for me within minutes of us chatting, boy was he spot on. Han made my decision very easy and he was very informative. Murray tied everything together, and both gentlemen stayed in touch throughout the whole process. Thanks heaps guys, very happy lady

The most genuine helpful salesman I’ve ever had!

Buying a car has never been this easy for me! Tom was amazing. He was genuine and listened to everything I needed in a vehicle and wasn’t pushy. Found the right car for me and was fast, professional and courteous the whole time. He truly cared about what I needed.Highly recommend Tom to help you!

Barbara

Barbara Perth, WA

Very good service

It was a highly recommended experience to deal with Thomas, he was polite, informative and he did everything what should be done with the car before l have collected it.

New wagons are awesome.

This is my second dealing with the John Hughes team and again felt effortless. Tom was very attentive and engaging, he also gave the feeling of wanting the best deal for me. As a client it is comforting to feel that, because you are putting your trust in your salesperson. I also loved the little touches like driving away with a full tank of fuel. Thanks Tom you are an asset to the team.

Noelene B.

Noelene B.Peel, WA

Very Happy With My New Car

Saw a salesman called Paul Rosling.
Found him to be very very helpful when I purchased my new car.
Have recommended him to my friends if ever they need to buy a new car.
Very caring and genuine while helping me.
Thanks Paul from one very happy customer.

Kathy

Kathy Perth, WA

Love my car

I haven't been able to drive for 4 years due to epilepsy and now that I have medical clearance I wish to thank Han Gao and John Hughes in helping me with the purchase of my 2019 Hyundai i30. It drives beautifully and it looks beautiful.

Billy W

Billy WPerth, WA

Excellent car, excellent salesperson.

The car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. Han’s advice and assistance was greatly appreciated as was his efficiency and attention to detail.