John Hughes Car Sales

John Hughes Car Sales

Outstanding customer service

Would not go anywhere else to purchase a car, Han and the rest of the staff were brilliant, especially after we decided on what car we wanted, great professional service

steve

stevePerth, WA

great experience

best experience at john hughes vic park manager david put us at ease very friendly and gave us a great deal scott was very efficient thank you

Jack

JackPeel, WA

A Very Positive Experience!

Lou

Lou

Great experience as always.

This is our 9th car purchase from John Hughes Zaymn Chapman- Ryan handled my finance I didn't have to worry about a thing he took care of everything. Paul Haddad was a big help taking me through all about the car, Paul wasn't pushy just answered all my questions. I will definitely keep coming back to John Hughes as he and his staff are very supportive during and after sale is finalized. Thanks guys

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Han from John Hughes Vic Park is amazing

Very polite and friendly service, got my car nice and quick and in immaculate condition. Thank you Han for al your help and Thankyou for taking a photo of me in the car as well so I could send it to my family! You’re AWESOME

brooke

brookePerth, WA

Awesome service

Stress free service , Han Gao went out of his way to help out will all our queries, would recommend him anytime.

Deb

DebPerth, WA

What a bunch of barracudas! Walk onto the lot and you're a total waste of time if you don't agree to an offer.

2019 Hyundai's at only $1500 less than new. Ask about this and you get 'thats the market... Don't waste my time'.

Good review

I would like to say thank you to han for the purchase of my i30 he was great to work with and helped me with my trade in.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Fantastic service by HAn

Lovely personality and great service had all the information required on the Kia I bought and on other cars that we discussed

Kylin

KylinPerth, WA

Great service and professional salesman

Just bought a car from Tom Reindl and the service I received was incredible. Nothing was too much effort and he was very professional in the whole process. Having just moved to Australia buying a car from Tom was the simplest process we have been through this far and would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car.
Thank you so much again for everything Tom.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Best Sales Service Ever

I bought a car from Matt Allegretto recently and the service that was provided was impeccable. He was not pushy and i never felt rushed in to anything. He was very professional the entire time and i am extremely pleased with my new car.

Allyson Wall

Allyson WallPerth, WA

Love it love it love it

Han Gao is an absolutley 100 per cent gem of a salesman.
From start to finish his professional customer servise was outstanding ( and he makes good coffee ).
This is my 3rd car now from John Hughes and I would for sure recomend you to my friends and family.
I love my Mazda 2 thanks John Hughes and especially Han.
Ally

me!

me!

Wow, in a good way

Great service, friendly/helpful staff, and John himself is a magnificent pro, absolutely polar opposite to previous car sellers I've experienced, I will be back when I have to upgrade next car for sure. Thanks Tom and John you care about your job and it shows.

Chloe

Chloe

Han Gao is fabulous!

The car I knew I wanted was online however not yet at the dealership. Han arranged for me to see it as soon as possible, as I didn't want to miss out. Everything from the first phone call, his follow up with me and the purchase were all quick, easy and done with grace and excellent service. I can't recommend him highly enough and will see him again a few years down the track when it's time for another upgrade.

SO happy in my new John Hughes car

Fell in love with my vehicle through an online listing and rang straight through very late on a Friday afternoon and Han Gao picked up the phone. The whole process was made very easy. I was able to get the vehicle independently assessed by my mechanic, with only minor fixes to be done. I appreciated Han's knowledge and confidence when it came to the quality of the car and the service team. The turn around was super quick and I am happy to be driving around in my new baby. Thank you, JH and thank you, Han!

Very happy

I am very happy with my car from John Hughes. Tom was really helpful making the trade-in and purchase a simple and smooth process. This is our 5th purchase in 25 years from JH.

Christine E.

Christine E.

New car

Tom was really great salesperson, wasn't pushy and was very helpful,same as Murray.and Chris.
Thanks to all at John Hughes in Victoria Park WA

Great

Han was incredibly helpful in helping us find the right car at a fair price. He was easy to contact and had all the required information. The whole process was smooth!

Perfect service

Knew what I wanted and they helped me get the car I aimed for without ever being pushy. Easy purchase and definite referral to anyone else.
Thanks Han!

Fantastic shopping experience

Thank you so much, Han, for helping me and my husband get our first car. He provided excellent service and he is very knowledgeable. I appreciate all the professional advice he gave to us. If anybody wants a new car go talk to him. Highly recommend!