John Hughes Car Sales

John Hughes Car Sales

3.0

Excellent service

Dealt with Tam. Excellent service, no pressure to buy.
Came away with another excellent vehicle and an excellent deal.
Will definitely come back when we need another used to car.

New MG

Thanks to Tom Reindl for making buying a car so stress-free. Tom was very professional and courteous in his dealings with June and I. And MG delivered at Short Notice . Thanks

Couldn't be happier

Nothing but praise for my dealings with Tom, he was very professional & he helped me without complaint as I went through a necessary accelerator conversion. I would not hesitate to deal with Tom in the future. This is the first time I have bought from John Hughes, but it won't be the last. Thankyou Tom for your patience.

Margie

MargiePerth, WA

Great company to deal with

Thanks to Tom Reindl for making buying a car so stress-free. Tom was very professional and courteous in his dealings with us. John Hughes is a great company and when we have wanted to buy a car, it is the first company we go to.

Dasher

DasherPerth, WA

This is the second car we have brought through Tom Reindl in the last eight months both time he was very professional and helpful.. both times he made us feel comfortable and did all he could to have everything done on time. Very happy with my new Traxs and hubby’s Kia sportarge.

Lee L.

Lee L.Perth, WA

Amazing salesman

Matt Algretta was the best. So helpful and went out of his way to help me get my dream car. This is the second car I have brought from John Hughes over the years. Highly recommend buying a car from Matt.

Great service very happy

We recently bought our 5th car from John Hughes Vic park,High standard of service from our sales person Tom R, We could not be happier with our purchase and the wonderful service
John you should be very proud of your team and also special thanks to Murray for all his help
Keep up the good work

Paul and Tracey Cousins

Very Happy. Great experience.

Brought a 2019 Outlander from John Hughes. Great guy. Best deal. Sales person Han was lovely, very professional and fantastic customer service. Thank you. Really appreciated all you did for me. Just brilliant.
Corrina

Outstanding service from Tam

most of deal done over the phone friendly and non pressured very happy with professional service came to yard today very happy with car as I purchased unseen Tan was completely honest

Jeanette

JeanettePerth, WA

Great Service from Patrick Blatter

First time experience in purchasing from John Hughes. Patrick Blatter was great, he listened to what I needed and guided me along the way without any pressure. It was Patrick's style that sold the car.

I would recommend Patrick to my family & friends hands down anytime

Dave Hendroff

Dave HendroffPerth, WA

Love our Mazda 2!

This was our first experience buying a used car from John Hughes and we were very pleased with the excellent service of Tom Reindl. He was very polite, patient, always punctual and listened very careful to what we wanted. Thank you Tom and the team at John Hughes!

Sue

SueWestern Australia

Love my ASX

Thanks Patrick Batter for fantastic service to me when I was buying my new used car I couldn’t fault your service will recommend anyone buying a car through you & John Hughes . Susan Watson

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

I've recently bought 2 cars from Tom Reindl at John Hughes

Don"t buy through these guys. You will regret it!!

Nothing but bad experiences with John Hughes. Firstly sold me a car with no spare tyre. Rang to organise for a new one the same day as it's very important and they said they were too busy to organise. Ended up going that day anyway and I was left a dirty rim and tyre sitting out front of the office with no one around to confer with. Also took out an extended warranty and when it was time to make a claim I was knocked back because not enough services in the year. Received the warranty information late in the mail and unsigned. These guys also claim to have $3,000 minimum trade in deals but sell the the same car $2,000 cheaper on other sites. The actual cars they are selling on Car Sales. So really its only $1.000 trade in.

Parveen kumar

Parveen kumarPerth, WA

Bad experience from John huge

I bought used car recently from huge for gd deal with believe bt there was issue in CD player and shocker noise I went there for but didn’t get satisfaction and till didn’t get solution for CD player

Find out how John Hughes Car Sales compares to other Car Dealerships

couldn't ask for better service.

Genuine old fashioned service and friendly salesmanship. I am very very happy with the car I purchased. The yard staff were keep to help and Tam Pham was a pleasure to do business with. I would not hesitate to recommend John Hughes and his staff.

Nicki

NickiPerth, WA

Good reliable car.

Sales and customer service good and car what we wanted. Happy with the card and would definitely be a returning customer when the time came. Tom Reindl dealth was helpful and professional.

Great car!

Bought an excellent used i30 from John Hughes, the salesperson Tom Reindl was very helpful and made the whole experience of me buying my first car exceptional. Really happy with the car and overall, great service and a great experience!

- Suzanne Jamieson

Great car, great service!

I have had the best experience with John Hughes. I am very grateful to John and Mathew for their exceptional customer service, helping me to find my new car that I absolutely love. I will be recommending John Hughes to everyone I know.
Thanks again,
Belinda Gallop

DEAN

DEANPerth, WA

Excellent Car

Recently bought an ASX LS 2019. Found the experience with Tom Reindl to be first class. All staff that I have ever dealt with at your dealership are an credit your organisation.