John Hughes Car Sales

John Hughes Car Sales

Julie D.

Julie D.Perth, WA

BRILLIANT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bought a new volkswagon golf and had best customer service both at the showroom and at the 1st service. Well done hard to find nowadays. I would definitely recommend to anyone

Mark5799

Mark5799Perth, WA

No hassle car sales consultants

I went to John Hughes to look at a few vehicles after looking at the website..No most car dealers you walk into you get pounced on be every sales man in the vicinity, not at John Hughes, you can look around with out being hassled..Felippe was the sales consultant that I dealt with and it was a pleasure to deal with him, friendly, and not pushy .Made my purchase and drove away with a full tank of fuel, it was a pleasurable experiance and I was very happy with the deal i got v..Thank you Felippe and John Hughes

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

Absolutely robbed

2011 bought Hyundai Accent from John Hughes Vic Park , all cars $14,000 , Happy with that , all cars around 30,000 kms , Happy with that . Nearly all cars taxed till December 2011 , put deposit down , ready in a few days .went back bought the car but noticed it was now only taxed till June 2011 . How’s about that for , slight of hand . Being a little naive , I never bothered saying anything , but every time I see Mr Absolutely I think about this cheating scam

Suzanne R.

Suzanne R.Perth, WA

Professional problem solving.

Bought a BMW X1. Within two weeks had a brake light come on. I rang and questioned the salesman, who referred me onto Eden. Eden called back within the hour, he was impressive with his customer service in helping resolve the problem with ease. Three months registration paid as a sweetener and much appreciated. Brakes replaced with new pads at no cost. A small problem resolved rather then escalating to a bigger problem. Very happy and highly recommend.

hotkiwi

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Is John, a trustful icon in carworld losing his grip ?

Julie

Not happy with John Hughes dealership

Sally Cole

Sally ColePerth, WA

Terrible service

Car wasn't ready as they promised.
Said there was a $2000 discount if we bought two cars, it was in fact their online price so no discount at all.
Car had faulty door locks, had to keep ringing to get a time to bring in and rectify. Waited two hours while they diagnosed then told to bring the car back for fixing, it's is 70k each way to this establishment from where we live.
Paid $250 deposit on a second car at the same time but so disappointed with the treatment we received that I have asked for it back, not forthcoming as yet.
Totally upset and frustrated with this car sales yard, would never buy or recommend them.
Sally Cole

Bradley66

Bradley66Busselton

Fantastic to deal with

We just bought a new Triton and had the pleasure of dealing with Helen Harmans-Boyle a Fleet Consultant with John Hughes.We had extras added to the vehicle and I was very particular of how I wanted the vehicle completed.Helen went above and beyond to give me what I asked for and nothing was to much trouble.It made the experience so enjoyable when the time comes for a new car I will be heading straight to Helen without hesitation.
Bradley and Abigail

AshleyS

AshleySPerth

Sexism is alive and well at John Hughes

Happy but disappointed....

Got my 2011 Kia Sorrento about 2.5 yrs ago which I very happy with but very disappointed that I receive only 500 trade in on my Astra which I keep in good condition...

Bright sight

Bright sightPerth, WA

Only and only trust on a reliable mechanic before you buy

I checked on a car in one of John Hughes used car yards. They were swearing it is in great condition, but when I got it to my reliable mechanic, it turned out that the car is in severe engine problems. It might not be the case all the time and someone might find a great condition car; however, I suggest have your reliable mechanic with you or get it for a ride to your mechanic and have it checked before you buy a used car. Save yourself of excessive costs and stay safe on the roads.

8 Month disaster

Disappointed

Disappointed

TERRIBLE!! Increased cost when I tried to drop off car.

After spending 30 minutes booking the car over the phone where I gave all correct info i was informed that i would be emailed with confirmation and price, the email was received stating it was a complimentary service, then when I went to drop off car I spent another 30min waiting to be then be told the price I received was incorrect and the cost was $299. Did not proceed with the service and will NEVER use them again and suggest you don't. Badly organised, did not know what service the car needed, terrible customer service, I wasted hours.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Customer Service!

Thank you to Chris for helping with a terrible experience with another caryard. I wish I had gone with John Hughes to begin with. Would recommend Chris & his fantastic customer service skills!

Barnicale

BarnicalePerth, WA

Second-hand part

Car booked in for problem only to find out the same part they charged $995 me for last time and told me it was a full refurbished now telling me it was second hand this time $1700 to fix the same problem with a new part now trying to find out if car ready so i know whether to get rental twice ive been told someone will call back 5 hours since first phone call Poor Poor Service Terrible Service and while on phone you listen to a speel about John Hughes integrity Hahahahahaha thats the best joke

EmClaire

EmClairePerth, WA

Terrible service centre

Steven

StevenPerth, WA

It's unpleasant experience but good at the end

It's not a good experience at the beginning, such as:
- wheel alignment should have been done before releasing the car. As well as thoroughly checking the vehicle.
- it turned out the rear shock absorber was leaking too.
But the manager was helpful and sorted out the problem asap.
Purchased 2016 honda jazz done 44000 km.

VERY HAPPY WITH TRADE-IN PRICE AND MY NEW i30

I wanted to trade in my old i30 on a new i30 active at John Hughes Hyundai, Victoria Park. I was very happy with the price they offered for my old i30 (which has been excellent), and the new i30 Active is fantastic with lots of new standard features such as rear reversing camera and satnav. Also very happy with the professional, courteous service I received from the salespeople. 10/10 from me.

Snr EXTOPALOPAKETTLE

Snr EXTOPALOPAKETTLEWestern Australia

Cash buyers beware, they wont negotiate on price.

Dont bother trying to negotiate the price down to ANY EXTENT unless you have a trade in and/or are willing to take out dealer financing.

Their used vehicles of any substantial quality are hideously over priced and the sales people wont budge on price AT ALL.

Unbelieveable.

They are obviously doing too well to bother making sales by negotiation or they just dont take people seriously enough.

Usual b/s salesperson excuses like the margins aren't there etc. Waste of time. At the end of the day once all the polite niceties and the smoke and haze clears, they are all the same.

I'd rather never speak to a sales rep and go through a broker to buy brand new.