John Hughes Car Sales

John Hughes Car Sales

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for John Hughes Car Sales? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Excellent service

Very professional service. Marshall was very helpful went out of his way to sort a potential vehicle. Aftercare service was great making sure we were happy.

Jack and Carol
Jack and CarolAbbey wa

Purchased a vehicle from Han

Han was professional from start to finish and went out of his way to accommodate my wishes. I am very happy with the service that Han provided. Thank You.

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Exceptional Service

Purchased a new Mitsubishi Outlander through Steve Nice at John Hughes Mitsubishi. Exceptional service provided at every stage by Steve who ensured the deal was done swiftly and smoothly.
Would recommend Steve Nice and the John Hughes team.

Hannah
HannahPerth, WA

Amazing service

Very professional and thoughtful service during my first car purchase. Kirsty helped me through the whole process and was very informative, giving me lots of confidence in my purchase.

Perfect assistance by Matt hill

Yesterday I just brought a 2021 hulux and the assistance by Matt hill was outstanding so helpful and wonderfull service will most defnetly be coming back to see him in the future for more vechles in our fleet.

Janelle C.
Janelle C.Perth, WA

Love my new car

We were very happy with the service provider by Matt Hill at Jonh Hughes Wangara. He helped us find the right car to suit our needs, checking what was in other locations and bringing one to Wangara for us to view. Thanks for a pleasant, no pressure purchase experience. We will be back in the future.

Verna Pilton
Verna PiltonPerth, WA

Hyundai happy!

Very happy with my car, great help from Chris Fenech at Wangara for his effort in making sure I obtained exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Chris.

Lucky find at John Hughes

We were lucky to find a new Triton ute at John Hughes, just before the end of this financial year. Kirsty did a fantastic job organising the transfer and delivery of the vehicle. Great overall service at John Hughes!

chop
chopkinross

Great, fast and Efficient!!!

Marshall was super friendly and efficient. Found exactly what I was looking for and made the whole process very easy!

Find out how John Hughes Car Sales compares to other Car Dealerships

Purchased a car from Marshall Walker and couldn't be happier with his service. Thanks Marshall you made the process so easy and it was much appreciated

second purchase from john hughes

returned to john hughes when looking for a work ute. the process was even smoother than the first time.
Dylan Cassidy , the salesman was completely straight- forward and very helpful organizing a couple of things my mechanic pointed out to be rectified......boot lid key and loose trim, nothing big
i will go back to john hughes again if i or my kids are looking for another vehicle

Tas
TasPerth

Brought used car

Brought second hand vehicle , salesman done a great job , if i had a criticism it would be after you buy car you have to met with used car manager , this is reason used car salesman have appalling reputations it was not an enjoyable experience . Broke down first week could not get salesman on phone or email , roadside assist could not be contacted so we called RAC , they came straight out within half hour.

Find out how John Hughes Car Sales compares to other Car Dealerships

Great service no issues at all

Went into Wangara to check out a car we liked. Spoke with matt he was really helpful with the whole process and went above and beyond for us. Highly recommend him and the team.

Ed N.
Ed N.Perth, WA

Purchase used car

A great experience with Matt and the team at John Hughes Wangara. My son bought his first car. No pressure sales. Extremely helpful. No tricks. Went the extra to make it all happen. Now that's service. Highly recommend Matt and the team.

Smooth transaction

Got my new car on Tuesday, the whole process was smooth and effortless. Met with kirsty gave the car a test drive and then did the paperwork and then it was just waiting for the car to arrive it was meant to be a 10 month wait however got my car within 3 months so I got a pleasant surprise. Kirsty kept me updated along the way and answered all my questions and I had a lot haha.