Motor Scout

Amod G

Amod GSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service.

It was an easy process and took away the need to visit dealerships and waste time haggling for a good deal. Loved the customer service from Dave who provided awesome response time for all queries raised and was always courteous in our discussion.

Looking forward to future dealings and will surely recommend your service to my social circle. Best wishes.

Noel

NoelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service

Can’t thank you enough for the service we received. Within a matter of days we had spoken to Peter and next minute we were walking away with a new motor vehicle.

Car purchase, Brisbane, 17 Jan 2020

My sister was looking for a new Camry and like a lot if people, doesn't like haggling. She asked for help and I went to one broker about 2 weeks ago and the service was terrible. Every time I tried to call or email them it went to an overseas call center. On the morning of Friday 17 Jan, I decided to search the internet again and came across Motorscout. Sent an email, was contacted by a nice professional chap, David for some additional details, got 3 x bids by lunch time, phoned my sister who was happy to accept the second lowest quote as car was in stock. Dealer phoned an hour later and we pick the car up this Friday, 24 Jan. I don't normally give reviews but think this will help someone help looking for good service.

Tina Monk

Tina MonkSydney, NSW

The best car buying experience I've ever had

David was courteous and empathetic all the way through the process and I rate the service very highly. I got a great deal on a Honda Jazz due to your service. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks you.

Chris O.

Chris O.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service!!

Shaq and his team were excellent.....securing my Hilux SR5 at a better price that I could. Would highly recommend to everyone! Shaq was highly knowledgeable and provided great communication. Thanks again...Chris

Colin

ColinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchase of new Hyundai Kona

First time user of Motor Scout and the website is excellent. Within 1 day I received 3 quotes and accepted one that saved me over 10% together with a reasonable price for trading in my current vehicle. My consultant was Peter who was great to talk to and very helpful. I would highly recommend this service to others.

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

So easy

I used Motor Scout for the first time as we didnt want to go from yard to yard to see what they would give for a trade on my vehicle, the quotes came through very quickly and we got what we wanted for our trade and the price we wanted for the new vehicle, we couldnt be anymore happier with this service and in future will recommend to anyone thinking of buying a new car.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Excellent services and most important strong bargain power.

The fact is I received 3 offers and chose one of them which provided more than 10% off for a new Mazda3. Will recommend motor scout to my friends in the near future.

Dave R.

Dave R.Sydney, NSW

A great way to buy a new car

Best new car broker out of the 3 others I tried. Easy process, great comms, ended up with a top deal!! I will recommend this service to others within my network.

rosehillsb

rosehillsbSydney, NSW

Efficient purchase and great service.

Great price. DAVID was very excellent with great communicative and efficient. Beat other fleet buyers. No stress buying. Website could use slight improvement. Overall it was a really good, efficient service and best car purchase I have made so far in terms of efficiency and without any stress whatsover. well done!

Peter Wilkinson

Peter WilkinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic saved money and hassle

Took the hard work out of dealing with the dealers will definitely use and recommend to others in the future.
Saved time by not having to visit retailers,the website worked well and was easy to operate

Mel F

Mel FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great way to buy a new car

Almost too good to be true! Shaq got us a huge saving on our new Volvo XC90 and we had put a deposit on our new car less than three days after starting the process. Highly recommend!

Gus

GusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything as promised!

Peter was great to deal with. No messing about. Delivered what he promised. I don't believe I could have negotiated a deal this good myself. Saved 10-15% on the RRP.

Nicholas Ferrara

Nicholas FerraraSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The deal was great. Minimum fuss and I didnt have to deal with aggressive sales people. It saved a lot of time and bother for me. And I got the deal I wanted

Donna M.

Donna M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome service

I found Motorscout really easy to deal with and they took the stress out of buying a new car. I was really impressed with their level of service in ensuring I was happy with my car.

LOT6

LOT6Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME......

Total WASTE OF TIME, no better than a dealer, play games and not able to supply a simple deal/offer, total fail
Just do what i did, search on Carsales for the new vehicle you require best price, then shop it around, the cut these scammers take is better in your pocket, simple as that, you are welcome

Helen S.

Helen S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

David was just fantastic! I'm so happy with my new car. The whole process took less than 1 week. They took care of everything, all I had to do was selected the best price and pay for the car. No running around to dealers and annoying sales calls. What a fantastic idea!!! Thanks for everything.

Alan S

Alan SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Idea that actually works

A slow start but a good outcome

Initially no bids and no follow up but I made contact again.
After submitting an updated request, I had two offers within an hour or so and accepted one that Im very happy with.

Ho Hassle...No Haggle

Got what i wanted. Huge discount!!! Just stay home and the guys of Motor Scout do the haggling. David, you are a champion..Love my new car...million thanks to you and Motor Scout..