Niel S.

Niel S.South East Queensland, QLD

no better way to find wheels

safe yourself a lot of effort and money with this amazing service. The assistance and effort is world class and coming from another country they helped m with everything I needed including finance and insurances

Cal909

Cal909AU

Chris from Motor Scout has great customer service

Buying a new Hyundai I30 Elite through Motor Scout was a great experience.
Chris H provided a great customer service, he will go above and beyond to help out and nothing is too hard for him.
No pressure from him to get the deal done.
I highly recommend every body use Motol Scout.

Motorscout; looking for cars made easy!

I was contacted by Chris who made it very easy for me to find the best quotes. The team were champions and their service was great. Thanks heaps, appreciate it!

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

prefect service

Chris is helpfull and provided excellent customer services thanks mate. Happy with the purchase.
Highly recommended.
Finally find the car I wanted and happy with the purchase. Saved my money and time in this special time.
You get notification once there is new quote and the staff followed up promptly.

Neale

NealeSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and communication!

The customer service and support provided by Luke throughout the tendering process was beyond our expectation. Thank you greatly for obtaining a very competitive price and immediate delivery of our motor vehicle! We strongly recommend the use of Motor Scout if you are seeking to purchase a motor vehicle!

James McDhillon

James McDhillonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Service is Free

Andrew - Bowral

Andrew - BowralIllawarra, NSW

Seamless quick and effective.

With the savings we received we could afford to move up from a demonstrator to a new car. Seriously use these people if you are buying a car. First time I’ve used a car broker. It will not be the last. No sales spin, no pressure, best deals and you are treated like a person not a walking wallet.

Dennis Andrade

Dennis AndradeSydney, NSW

Great Service

Buying a car made easy. Recommend to anyone who will listen. Using Motorscout was seamless and very productive. Got a great deal that I would never have had the time to get myself. Thanks to Luke from Motorscout.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

How easy can it get

I have bought about 14 cars over my 75 years and I would have to admit the most recent purchase with the help of Luke was the easiest most stress-free purchase ever. I was not hassled by car sales men, allowed to do my own investigation and finally when the deal was settled, he confirmed that the dealer had contacted me to confirm the deal. What more could you ask.

I have already spoken to my daughter who will be contacting him later in the year when will be wanting a new vehicle.

Find out how Motor Scout compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Great service, takes the hassle out of the negotiation

The whole process with Motor Scout has been pretty easy. The local dealer dropped his price very quickly, the moment we mentioned we were using a broker. I almost feel bad for the dealer, but as with lots of industries that are experiencing changes, companies need to adapt and become more efficient.

dhoangy

dhoangy

Motor Scout backs the buyer not the dealer!

Easy to use system, very straight forward and up to date with current ranges and models.

Very honest about their policies and are always trying to help you out by allowing you to ask difficult questions.

Using the system I was able to get alot of reasonable offers - usually like 3 to 4 grand off the retail price.

Notifications on messages and quotes are very responsive and quick.

Defiantly recommend new car buyers to have a solid go with it, BIG PLUS NO SERVICE FEES!

JSR

JSRPerth, WA

Great Experience! First time using car broker

Really great experience! We went from a $28k switch over cost at a Mazda dealer to a $20k switch over cost with Motor Scout within 24 hours on a new Mazda 3 Astina. Really happy with Chris's open communication's, service and the ease of doing business. Will definitely look to using them again the next time we are looking at buying a new car!!

Extremely happy with this service

I can’t believe how great this company is. I’m glad i used them and the dealer highly
praised them.I saved $4000 on the going price and got more on my trade than I thought I would. My thanks must go to Alice who worked tirelessly to get the best deal and Luke in backing her up. I will advise everyone this is the way to go.Thanks again so much.Phil

$10k off sale price!

Luke secured a really great discount on our new 4X4 SR Hilux graphite colour with tray.
We will definitely use this service in the future for all our work vehicles.
Danny

Barry

BarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service - Thank you David & Luke

It was an very easy process and took away the need to re-visit our local Subaru dealership as I do not like salesman having been swindled at early age. Negotiated price for Outback over the phone through other dealerships, however the build date, colour and price with accessories we wanted was superior through Motorscout. You really need to specific about what you want. Loved the customer service from Dave briefly then Luke who was very persistent in getting us a good deal. As the offers listed under my sign in came through it was easy to choose a deal that saved us over 10%. Great work team.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

They saved me thousands on a new car and trade in.

I dealt with Luke and he was really chilled and relaxed and managed to get an awesome deal with the dealership (Perth region) we were in contact with that day without all the typical negotiations and pressure you feel when you are there trying to get a good deal. I would highly recommend them.

Swift and gets results

It was a good experience. They do what they say and got us a reasonable result in one business day. If you know what you want then give it try - there's really no down-side to it.

Bev S.

Bev S.Sydney, NSW

Easy to use and very helpful

Excellent service. Shaq was very efficient and committed to finding us exactly the new car we wanted at a great price and an excellent trade-in price on our previous car.

Fantastic Service - thank you Luke

My experience was really quite straightforward and beneficial. This is to be effectively the first car I would acquiring (essentially) on my own! So it was helpful to have Luke on board given his experience in the industry and his current placement at MotorScout. The process from my standpoint was easy. Luke was able to speak directly to the dealership and came back to me with a very notable reduction in price - given the circumstances and the initial negotiation position taken by the luxury vehicle dealership.

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Thank you for your kind words and all of us here at Motor Scout hope you enjoy your new car!

Easy and comfortable

Ask for David Sheppard . he is not pushy. david will take you through the process and guide you accordingly. Save you money and take off the hassle of dealing with the salesman. Will not hesitate to recommend David in your next car buying adventure

brian l.