Motor Scout

Pros

• Extensive discounts on new car deals

• User-friendly online service

• Helpful, efficient customer service staff

Naeem
NaeemSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and great price

Thanks Tarni for excellent communication and securing good competitive quote for me. Very promptly replied to my request via email and phone. Top quality customer service.

Amazing price and service

Using motorscout has been so easy and so quick! Alice was lovely and so efficient. Just gave the car details and within 48hrs had a very competitive price which could not be matched even at the same dealer the quote came from! No need for haggling or trying to compare different inclusions. Will absolutely contact Alice again for the next car.

Purchased a new Isuzu DMax

Brent was very helpful and provided precise and clear information and was prompt in responding to my queries which were frequent.

jack and jill
jack and jillSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

I cannot compliment Tarni enough. She has gone above and beyond to deliver customer service that is second to none. I can understand why this company has such high ratings. There is not one moment where i have been unhappy with the service I have received. If I could offer more stars for my experience I would without hesitation.

>>> if you are looking for a new car and a price that cannot be beaten then look no further than motor scout<<<

Arun
ArunSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

They are so good

I am deal with Joanna she is amazing
got a good deal within 24 hours
Definitely recommend to others
100% Genuine

Excellent service with an excellent result.

I had the price I was looking for within 2 days. I didn't have to leave home and I didn't have to deal with a sales person. Didn't cost me a cent. Highly recommended.

Vikas Tyagi
Vikas TyagiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect way to buy car

Trina she's been fantastic sales person help us to find our very quick I will recommend her to anyone. Thanks Trina

A great service

Aaron was professional, friendly and very prompt with providing a quote. In summary, a pleasure to desk with. The whole process was seamless and resulted in a saving from listed price

New way of buying car

The whole process is stress-free, non pushy. Joanna gave the quotes for 2 different models and that made my decision making much easier. The gentlemen, Scott, from the selected dealer is a charm too.

Daveo
DaveoPerth, WA

Great service!!

Helped mum Saved 3k for her brand new car. Very patient and easy going and understands your needs. Thank you Chris for your help! ☺️ Will be buying more cars from you!

Let's you actually enjoy buying a brand new car! Thanks Tarni!

Tarni was phenomenal throughout the whole process. She was incredibly attentive and explored every avenue, providing multiple quotes and walking me through the entire process. She provided me with an excellent quote and never pressured me into any decisions. I could not fault my experience and would highly recommend this to anyone looking into buying a new car!!

Made buying a car so easy - exceptional service

Within less than 48 hours from sending an enquiry - I have purchased a new car (saved $3k) and secured an excellent price for a trade in.
Thanks heaps to Tarni - very attentive and I cannot fault your customer service.

Roger
RogerPerth, WA

Great service!

Joanna Berry gave great service - fast, friendly, helpful, accurate information, knew what she was talking about and a great result with a quote that was excellent value!

Super easy and secured a great discount!

Super pleased with the support provided by Joanna. Saved me close to $3k off a new car and didn’t charge me a penny!

At no point was there any pressure to accept a deal and I’ll certainly recommend to friends/family. Excellent service will little effort on my behalf.

Gysbertus-ben
Gysbertus-benSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great company to deal through

Great service from Tarny who did everything possible to get me the vehicle I really wanted. Did not save that much but did secure the last car that was available

lorraine K.
lorraine K.asked

Will a Rav 4 tow a small boat

Kevin L
Kevin Lasked

Does Motorscout handle trade ins if so how.

Motor Scout
Motor ScoutMotor Scout

We sure do Kevin! We have an online trade in form that will send your trade-in to our dealer network allowing you to receive multiple trade-in offers.

Stephen J.
Stephen J.asked

Has anyone bought a car and got finance through motorscout?? If so how long was the process??

Kyle M.
Kyle M.

Just bought our new Kia using motorscout ..... a not recommended them more highly! Honestly who wants to haggle with car salesmen .....not me... let motorscout do the leg work for you and get you the best deal.... I used Matt and he was so nice to boot.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives

How does Motor Scout work?

If you like the idea of buying a new car but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of retailers and car dealers, Motor Scout does a lot of the grunt work for you.

After you use the Motor Scout website to choose the car make and model you plan to buy, along with the specific variant (e.g. manual or automatic), colour and any other options, you just have to sit back and wait for the offers to roll in.

This takes the form of receiving 3 offers for car quotes from dealers, within the first 24 hours of submitting your preferences.

You’re then free to choose which car deal is your favourite (likely the cheapest). After this, you can proceed to then reach out to the car dealer directly. If you're not a fan of any of the offers from car dealers, you’re under no obligation to continue.

Points of praise for Motor Scout:

• Staff from Motor Scout are able to source competitive quotes. Reviewers loved the discounts they received in the form of cheap deals they couldn’t personally find (one reviewer reported a saving of around $5K).
  • The online service is quick and easy to use
  • Motor Scout staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part is you can talk to a staff member directly, if you prefer service that's more personable than filling out an online form

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Motor Scouts has an outstanding track record in scoring great deals for owners of new cars. This success has earned it a 2021 ProductReview Award for Best Online Vehicle Sales Site. Motor Scouts especially excelled due to its ease of use, product quality and customer service.