Seamless hassle-free Experience

The entire process from expressing my interest to the dealer commitment was just seamless and stress free. Brad was very helpful in understanding my requirements throughout the entire process.Keep up the good work.

Peter G.Motor Scout

Awesome Pritesh! So happy you got such a great deal and fantastic service from Brad!

Good Customer Service

My consultant Brad was really supportive during my search for Rav 4 GXL. At the end if day, he did a great job to buy car under my budget which was awesome job. I will always recommend this website to my friend in buying a car. No hassle no stress,consultant do everything.you just go and pick up ur car. Really appreciate your support. thanks heaps Sam

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks for your review Sam. Brad was super happy to get this all finalised for you guys and hopes to work with you again in the near future!

Pete B.

Pete B.

Motorscout made buy our new car an awesome experience!

After feeling very let down by dealers, I contacted Motorscout and Pete got to work, looking for the exact car we wanted right away. In the next few days, we had 3 quotes with the exact features we were after at prices up to $5000 below rrp! We accepted an offer and were in contact with the dealer that afternoon to arrange pick up! I would definitely recommend Motorscout to ANYONE in the market for a new car!

Peter G.Motor Scout

Fantastic to hear Pete! Stoked we were able to get you such a great deal so quickly for you and appreciate the referrals to your friends and family!

Review

Experience was very good, painless and the price was right - thank you. The process appeared seamless and contacts always willing to answer questions. I was recommended by my business partner after he purchased a new vehicle and I was very happy with the service.

Peter G.Motor Scout

Great to hear Judy. Appreciate your nice comments and very happy we were able to assist both yourself and your business partner. Looking forward to assisting you on the next one!

Jules W.

Jules W.Sydney, NSW

Great Savings & excellent customer service

After a frustrating visit to a dealership, I found Motor Scout online. After a couple of calls with Peter I had 3 quotes & saved more than 10% off the cost of our new car! Peter helped facilitate a hassle free new car purchase!

Peter G.Motor Scout

So happy to hear it was a smooth process and we were able to achieve such a big discount for you Jules! If we can assist with your next purchase please feel free to reach out and we'll ensure you get the same service next time! :)

Dean C.

Dean C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievable

Went to dealer and was told x price and thought well maybe a little bit of negotiation will be available , but after talking to motor scout i saved $10k which i had to question within 3 hours had paid my deposit and car was ordered
instead of you doing the groung work leave it in the hands of the people who no how to do it
highly recommended

Peter G.Motor Scout

Really great to hear you saved $10,000 Dean and I'm sure you've found a great way to spend it! appreciate the feedback and if there is anything we can assist you with in the future please let us know!

Joe

JoeSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service

I requested a quote for a car and got the cheapest one within 24 hours. All requests were taken into consideration. Highly recommended. Happy that even delivery to address was also available. Shaq from motorscout was excellent.

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks Joe and great to hear everything went quick and smooth for you. Shaq was absolutely stoked he got such a great deal from you and looks forward to assisting you again soon!

Fantastic service and great deal

After trying several dealers to get a good deal I tried motor scout. Shaq at motor scout was able to get a much better deal same day. He secured the deal and I bought same day. Great service.

Peter G.Motor Scout

Great to hear it all moved nice and quick for you Joe! Shaq is stoked with the review and is looking forward to assisting friends and family and providing them with the same service.

TJ95

TJ95AU

Quick service - saved money

Very quick response and the process was very easy. The delivery of the new vehicle wasn't door to door and had to pickup the car across town which cost a taxi fare of $50. The quotes were very quick in coming and wonder whether a better price was available. Overall the fact that I saved money was a real plus and didn't have to haggle to do it. Good service.

Shaq The Greatest

I dealt with Shaq and the team at Motor Scout,

It's incredible how much they care about the deal and for the customer. Can not recommend them highly enough!!!

Nejla kandiran

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks for the review Nejla and very happy to hear you've receive excellent service from Shaq!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant, delivered as advertised.

I made my enquiry at 4.00pm on Friday. By 4.00pm Monday after receiving 6 quotes I’d bought a car! I didn’t know it would be this easy. Shaq was awesome, his communication was great and he was tenacious in getting me the best deal possible, $2500 less than the highest offer and right on the $ figure I’d nominated, achieving a saving of nearly $5,000 below MRRP (more than the 10% they advise) and all from the comfort of my home. They certainly took the hassle out of buying a car and delivered on their promise to get the best deal.
Would not hesitate to use them again and highly recommend Motorscout.
Love your work guys.

Peter G.Motor Scout

Always great to hear stories like yours Paul! A $5,000 saving is something you can put to better use so i'm very glad we could assist in getting this all finalised for you.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

An excellent way to buy a car

I am blown away by the ease with which we purchased our RAV4. Peter Gee of Motorscout was very accommodating and rapid results. I am delighted with the minimal consumption of my time. We simply specified what we needed and within a matter of days were presented with several options and chose one. Excellent price and settlement almost immediately the vehicle became available. I would recommend Motorscout to anyone.

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks for the review and really stoked I could assist you in getting a great deal. Appreciate the referrals too and hope to assist you again in the near future!

Prasanna

PrasannaSydney, NSW

Amazingly fast and smooth dealing

No more hard and uncomfortable chats with car dealers!!! Glad I searched for it casually and found great reviews in Productreview and decided to give it a go before approaching another set of dealers for my purchase. Submitted my details around 9pm and got response 9.30pm, next day my new car deal was closed for $2500 below the dealer price!!! Peter from motorscout was super fast in his response and very helpful without being pushy. hand-down 5-star service. Thank you,

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks Prasanna. Really happy to get you such a great saving so quickly and super stoked to hear you had a great experience with us.

Brilliant service, takes the hassle out of purchasing a new car

Peter from from motor scout was excellent to deal with, very professional , prompt and a pleasure to deal with. As general manager at Darryl Hathway painting my role is very large and just I don’t have the time to spend with car dealers. Motor Scout has taken that extra stress out of my busy schedule.
Thanks peter and Motor Scout brilliant job

Kind regards
Phil Hathway

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks for the kind words Phil. So glad we got the fleet all finalised for the business and appreciate you guys using Motor Scout to get your deal all secured.

NickT

NickTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

I shopped around independently before contacting MotorScout. After a quick call with Shaq to confirm my exact requirements, he reached out to his dealer network and within a couple of hours presented four quotes that were far better than anything I could negotiate myself. I ended up securing the vehicle I wanted with a 16.8% discount on the driveaway price, saving me over $10K. I collected the vehicle today and even the handover process was pleasant: no pushy salesmen trying to upsell tint, paint protection etc. I can't recommend MotorScout highly enough.

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks Nick. That's the feedback we love hearing! $10,000 in your pocket and a pleasant buying experience to top it off. Thanks again and appreciate the referrals to your friends.

Kenny

KennySydney, NSW

Awesome Customer service

Peter G.Motor Scout

Glad you had a great experience Kenny. I guess this is another great reason to use a service like Motor Scout as we can apply a little more pressure on dealers if they do drop the ball at times. Very happy that we got this all sorted out for you! :)

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

This is by far the best experience I have had buying a car, Peter acquired a deal we did not have been able, we will definitely use this service again.

Peter G.Motor Scout

Great to hear everything went to plan Peter! Thanks again and look forward to making the next purchase just as smooth!

Better than I expected

At first I wasn’t sure to believe if this is a real service or not. However, the service I was offered was outstanding. The process is much quicker than I expected. Shaq was amazing , he does the chase up and all the jobs to score the best deal for you. He follows up the whole process and ensures everything goes smoothly with the dealer. Would totally recommend motorscout to my friends and family !!

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks very much for the great feedback Nick! It's also nice to hear that you were well looked after with Shaq and he is stoked to receive this nice review for the service, Thanks again!

michael c.

michael c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scored the best price ever!!

Shaq at Motorscout was awesome to deal with and what i couldn't believe is that he didn't play basketball.
He got me a deal that even the car sales people at the dealer couldn't believe as they sold the same model car that was a demo 9k more expensive then the brand new car i am getting.
They take the hassle of you going to a multiple dealer and haggling with the price. On the first call i had with Shaq i told him about a 2nd hand car with low kms and how much it was and i thought that price was awesome. Shaq was upfront and told me i probably wont get a price near that price. But low and behold the final price ended up being just 1k more and brand new.
I have now recommended others to use this service

Peter G.Motor Scout

That is fantastic to hear Michael! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on this and Shaq is super stoked to have secured this deal for you!

Didnt work for me

Unfortunately they couldnt find my price i was after. They tried but it just didn't work out. I wish them all the best in moving forward. I would give them another go

Peter G.Motor Scout

Thanks for your honest feedback Pino. I'm sorry to hear that we couldn't secure the price you were looking for but would be more than happy to get this 2nd time around with you.