Motor Scout

Dave R.

Dave R.Sydney, NSW

A great way to buy a new car

Best new car broker out of the 3 others I tried. Easy process, great comms, ended up with a top deal!! I will recommend this service to others within my network.

rosehillsb

rosehillsbSydney, NSW

Efficient purchase and great service.

Great price. DAVID was very excellent with great communicative and efficient. Beat other fleet buyers. No stress buying. Website could use slight improvement. Overall it was a really good, efficient service and best car purchase I have made so far in terms of efficiency and without any stress whatsover. well done!

Peter Wilkinson

Peter WilkinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic saved money and hassle

Took the hard work out of dealing with the dealers will definitely use and recommend to others in the future.
Saved time by not having to visit retailers,the website worked well and was easy to operate

Mel F

Mel FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great way to buy a new car

Almost too good to be true! Shaq got us a huge saving on our new Volvo XC90 and we had put a deposit on our new car less than three days after starting the process. Highly recommend!

Gus

GusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything as promised!

Peter was great to deal with. No messing about. Delivered what he promised. I don't believe I could have negotiated a deal this good myself. Saved 10-15% on the RRP.

Nicholas Ferrara

Nicholas FerraraSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The deal was great. Minimum fuss and I didnt have to deal with aggressive sales people. It saved a lot of time and bother for me. And I got the deal I wanted

Donna M.

Donna M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome service

I found Motorscout really easy to deal with and they took the stress out of buying a new car. I was really impressed with their level of service in ensuring I was happy with my car.

LOT6

LOT6Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME......

Total WASTE OF TIME, no better than a dealer, play games and not able to supply a simple deal/offer, total fail
Just do what i did, search on Carsales for the new vehicle you require best price, then shop it around, the cut these scammers take is better in your pocket, simple as that, you are welcome

Helen S.

Helen S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

David was just fantastic! I'm so happy with my new car. The whole process took less than 1 week. They took care of everything, all I had to do was selected the best price and pay for the car. No running around to dealers and annoying sales calls. What a fantastic idea!!! Thanks for everything.

Alan S

Alan SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Idea that actually works

A slow start but a good outcome

Initially no bids and no follow up but I made contact again.
After submitting an updated request, I had two offers within an hour or so and accepted one that Im very happy with.

Ho Hassle...No Haggle

Got what i wanted. Huge discount!!! Just stay home and the guys of Motor Scout do the haggling. David, you are a champion..Love my new car...million thanks to you and Motor Scout..

Kerrie S.New South Wales

Excellent service

John R58

John R58Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldnt have been any easier.

Found the website on google, thought I would give it a go and they saved me $2K on my purchase for the Holden Trax LTZ couldnt be any happier. Thanks Brad for the follow up, received in total 4 quotes within a weekend and made the purchase on the Monday without all of the hooplala the dealers give you. Congrats on the great work guys, will definitely use again and will recommend to my friends.

Competitive & Efficient

Motor Scout sourced more competitive quotes than we could obtain resulting in a great. Communication was regular, polite and efficient. Motor Scout provided us with an easy, friendly, hassle free way to buy a new car.

Nortrade International

Nortrade InternationalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top results and no hassles

After ringing a few car sellers i was being bombarded with different callers, prices, models, delivery dates etc. I then got motor scout on the job. Within 24 hours and only a couple of calls we had a new car at great reduced price and good tradein.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Deal

Thanks to Shaq for his excellent service and following up with Finance option and getting me a good deal,just happen to see them in the Paper and got on line to check them out

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Great Service and Deals

Thanks to Brad for his efficient response and effort to get me a great deal on a new Honda Civic VTi-S for well under the RRP. The deal was settled within 4hrs after we first spoke. I highly recommend Motor Scout if you wish to purchase a new vehicle and I will also be recommending my family and friends to use this company in the future.

Sandy W.

Sandy W.South East Queensland, QLD

I am thrilled with my new car.

Being on my own following my husband's passing, and needing a reliable car, I was lost as to how to begin. I just happened to see an advertisement on the net, and knowing nothing about brokers, I thought I'd see what it was all about, and asked to have someone call me to answer my questions. Shaq certainly did that and guided me through the process beautifully, putting up with many phone calls from me, and when I left a message he phoned back quickly, every time. I have told all my friends about my wonderful experience, so they don't need to worry that they wouldn't know where to start. Shaq was friendly, empathetic, professional, and in all, he was totally awesome to have his help with my journey to owning my first ever brand new car.

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Efficient and fast

Thanks to Brad and the team for your efforts. Customer service was prompt and courteous. Questions were answered promptly. The price obtained was good and was better than my lease company. Definitely recommend giving Motor Scout a go.