Motor Scout

this was so easy and best deal i couldn't get myself

i still cant believe how great this works we saved over 4k on a wildtrak at home on laptop. no pushy salesmen no bull thanks Peter we are big fans

Didn't buy a car but great service

Even though we didn't buy a car from Motor Scout, we found Peter a great help in assisting us in all the different types of cars that are out there. Thank you Peter your knowledge of cars and friendly service was very helpful and I would certainly recommend you to our friends.

Outstanding service, Peter was a big help...

Great service from the team at Motorscout. Simple and hassle free, took the haggle out of the interaction with car dealers. Will certainly be back next time we need to buy a new car, we dealt with Peter who was honest and responsive the whole way through. Happy to recommend.

Just what I want in buying a car.

It took about a week to get started. Once I was contacted by Motor Scout, it took a few hours to get the deal that I wanted and finished smoothly and quickly.

Hi Cyc, Glad to hear to had a nice smooth transaction and glad we could assist! if there is anything more we can do to assist you again in the future please let us know!

Top Service.Very friendly and helpful

Motor Scout (Peter G) helped me save $2.5K on my Car if I bought it at a car yard. Go test your dream car,
get the retail drive away price then contact Motor Scout and see for yourself.
Thank you Peter for being professional & friendly... I believe that soon, buying cars from a card yard will be a thing in the past.

Thanks for the great feedback Danick and glad we were able to save you $2,500! Hope you're enjoying the new car and if we can assist with anything else, please let me know!

Purchase car without leaving your house

I used motorscout because I already know which car I need and to avoid the hassle of going to the dealer. I saved thousands and I can't believe I was able to purchase a car without ever leaving my house! It's very convenient and the process is painless! Highly recommended!

Thanks for the feedback John! We're glad you had such a seamless experience and we're stoked we were able to negotiate a great deal on your new car.

Made buying new car very easy

Motorscout made buying new Hyundai Kona a very easy experience. Peter C was very easy to talk got me even more than I asked for in accessories. I would recommend this service for anybody looking to buy a new car.

Thanks for the glowing feedback Len and great to hear you were well looked after during the process.

Excellent and friendly service

Motorscout sourced the best deal for my new Mazda 3 and were always available to answer any questions. I could not have asked for more professional or friendlier service from them.

Thanks for the honest feedback Jack and glad to hear that we were able to meet all expectations during the buying process. :)

My new way to buy a car

This appeared in my news feed and was sceptical at first. The website is not the most intuitive to use, but got a call from Peter the following day.

He explained the process and how they work etc.

Got a great deal, no stress, no worries.

Awesome to hear Keegan and appreciate the feedback. glad we got you a stress free deal and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Fantastic customer service from Peter C!!

Was an excellent way to buy a car and have someone else shop around for the best price! Peter C was right onto it and provided great customer service which is hard to get these days. I would thoroughly recommend using this website as the quotes speak for themselves without you having to be wary of the "shonky salesperson!" I ll be recommending this to anyone in the market for a new car!

Hi Sylvie. Thanks for your feedback and appreciate you singing our praises! I hope all is well with the new car and we look forward to assisting your friends and family!

It is great service easy to use friendly people you have great way to buy a car easy to deal with I wish i used this service before I will in future

Thanks again Mario and I'm so glad we were able to assist you. You were a pleasure to deal with and trust everything is well with you!

Perfect way to buy your new car!

Peter was nice to deal with and polite. Most importantly he gave me a few great quotes on the brand new car which hard to beat and almost impossible to get if you deal directly with them! This is a new way to get a new car without dealing with tricky & pushy salesmen on the showroom floor! 10/10 for Motorscout!

Appreciate the positive feedback Ivan and glad we could assist you twice now! We look forward to assisting you again in the near future!Thanks Peter. Appreciate the assistance for getting me the best price for brand new MY19 Honda Jazz, coincidentally the dealer I took the bid is also my preferred dealer where I bought my two cars in the past! This make things even better as it close to where I live and easy to go for service! Again 10/10 for Motorscout!

Friendly and easy

Peter was great to deal with. I was keep changing brand and model but Pete was very patient with me and tried to get best deal.
Very good service and don’t have to go and deal with pushy sales people.
Highly recommended.

Hi CoolC. I'm glad we could assist and glad to hear it was a change from the pushy salespeople! hope you're enjoying the new car.

No hassles to a great deal

Peter got us a better deal than we did after negotiating with a number of dealers. No hassles and a great service. Thanks Pete! We recommend you to our friends.

Thanks Dariusz! Really appreciate the feedback and glad we could assist in secure that great deal for you. Be sure to let your friends mention your name when you recommend us so we can reward you at the same time :)

Made buying a car so easy!

I couldn’t believe how quick and easy the process was. We purchased the exact car we wanted with all the extras we were after at a great price. If you are looking to buy a car, I highly recommend contacting Peter from Motor Scout.

Great feedback Nicole! That's the type of feedback we love getting. we pride ourselves on a quick and seamless service so I'm glad we exceeded all expectations :)

Pete was very helpful
We ended purchasing used, however Pete would have saved us over $3000 had we gone with new one. As someone who is in the car business, I would highly recommend his service before making a purchase.

Cheers Pete

Great feedback Elliot and glad you got the car you were after at a great price!

What they all said.

Far faster and easier than trying to endlessly negotiate with a dealership. We were able to get exactly the car we wanted and didn't even have to leave the office.

Thanks Christian. The perfect outcome for everyone! Glad your experience was great and also pleased we helped you on the 2nd car more recently!

Easiest car purchase ever

Peter was exceptionally efficient,despite the fact that we changed our minds on models and colours twice along the way.He conducted himself very professionally and we have no hesitation in recommending motorscout to any prospective buyer. The journey to the point of sale was a long way from home,but the monetary savings made the trip well worth while

Glad we could assist Derrick! At the end of the day, we like to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase before proceeding so changing cars doesn't faze us in the slightest. :) Thanks again!

No hassle car purchase

The easiest and best way to but a car, I didn't have to sit in the dealership for hours haggling over the price and I knew that I was getting the best price. I saved thousands from the price originally quoted to me and it was all done for me in a few hours.

Thanks Hilton. A few extra thousand in your pocket is what we try to do so really appreciate you using our service and thank you for all your referrals!

Toooo easy

Peter was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He did exactly what he said he would and very prompt.once the word gets out no sane person would do their own car shopping.

Haha thanks Andrew and glad we could assist. I hope the new car is treating you well :)