Motor Scout

Pete was very helpful
We ended purchasing used, however Pete would have saved us over $3000 had we gone with new one. As someone who is in the car business, I would highly recommend his service before making a purchase.

Cheers Pete

What they all said.

Far faster and easier than trying to endlessly negotiate with a dealership. We were able to get exactly the car we wanted and didn't even have to leave the office.

Easiest car purchase ever

Peter was exceptionally efficient,despite the fact that we changed our minds on models and colours twice along the way.He conducted himself very professionally and we have no hesitation in recommending motorscout to any prospective buyer. The journey to the point of sale was a long way from home,but the monetary savings made the trip well worth while

No hassle car purchase

The easiest and best way to but a car, I didn't have to sit in the dealership for hours haggling over the price and I knew that I was getting the best price. I saved thousands from the price originally quoted to me and it was all done for me in a few hours.

Toooo easy

Peter was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He did exactly what he said he would and very prompt.once the word gets out no sane person would do their own car shopping.

Made buying a car simple and easy

Motor Scout and in particular Peter were incredible to work with. I had seen a couple of car dealers and hated having to put in so much effort to 'deal' with them. Peter called me within 24hrs of my request on his website to confirm all my details. Within 12 hours he had secured 5 offers which were all $1k better than what I was looking for. Peter stayed in regular contact and wasn't pushy or trying to upsell anything. The next day I confirmed the offer I wanted and he had me in contact with the dealer to purchase that day. I was glad that the dealer didn't try to add on anything or make it difficult as the deal had already been made.

I was amazed because I had put in 2 requests to another dealer: Georgie.com.au which is promoted by John Cadogan who failed to get in contact after a week!

Motor Scout and Peter were incredible and I will definitely be using them in the future.

What a great company and service

Motor Scout is a professional, friendly and efficient service. It takes the horrible experience of liaising with dealers out of the equation. I would recommend this service to anyone at all. The level of service and professionalism was outstanding and I could not find one fault.

Peter is amazing

Having felt with dealers and other brokers, Peter was a breath of fresh air. He was customer focused and not just another salesman. I have already recommended him to a friend!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

So happy with the service I received from Peter and Motor Scout. Professional and quick, making me feel like a valued customer throughout the whole process. No awkward moments with car dealers - just an easy $5K off my new Mazda CX5 Maxx Sport!

Great customer service on getting you a great deal!

I was lucky enough to have Peter help me continuously source a great price on new car! I highly recommend you give them a go anytime you plan on getting that new ride. Nothing lost, lost to gain. Would use again when the time comes.

This is a good tool for small firms

this is a good option and save a lot of time and money. I easily get several quotes in a couple of hours.

Friendly, prompt service that provides genuine savings

Highly recommend MotorScout, they sourced several competitive quotes and maintain helpful, open communication throughout the process. My dealings with Peter were friendly, and he was not pushy in any way. I've saved thousands on what I could have secured for myself and the process was genuinely painless.

Service they provide was awesome

Peter is very friendly, knowledgeable about car and we are highly impressed by his customer service. Glad we buy a car via Moter Scout

Ford WildTrack purchase

Peter Gee was unbeleiviably the best to seal with we contacted 2 brokers Peter had quotes on the same day and we never heard from the other broker, we will be back for the next car with out a doubt
Great work Peter

Can't fault anything!

Can't thank Peter enough for securing the best price for our new CX-5. To get it $8K cheaper than the demo car i was looking at is crazy! Cheers mate.

Exceptional customer service, quick and easy process.

It has been a pleasure dealing with Motor Scout, especially Peter. Peter was friendly, professional, and incredibly informative throughout the entire car buying process, and I never felt pressured to buy in at any time. Peter was able to get me a competitive quote and finalise all the sales and paperwork within a week. I was able to get roughly 10% off the vehicle I was looking for. 10/10 service, would highly recommend Motor Scout to anyone looking into buying a new vehicle for a discounted price!

Great service.

I am delighted with the service from Motor Scout. Fast response and many quotes in a short period of time. Any questions that i had were answered quickly. In comparison with another company I had been using, I would wait for days to get an answer. Thanks Pete, I hope to use your expertise again in the future.

Such a pleasureable experience!

Dealing with Peter from Motor Scout was a real pleasure.
Peter was so informative and kept us up to date all the way along with prices and information. We didn't have to chase him once for updates. We even changed car models half way through which didn't phase him at all.
In summery, it was great dealing with someone who didn't try to "hard" sell or push us towards something we weren't interested in, plus he saved us about $4k on the RRP price. My wife and I would highly recommend Motor Scout.

Excellent service

This was easy to use , I always had great feedback and communication. I was so happy to save 3 k on my new purchase! Thanks again peter couldn’t have done this without you.

Great service – big savings

I still can’t believe it is so easy to buy the car I want and save 3k from what I can achieve. I was a bit suspicious when I saw motor scout the first time because I have read some bad reviews about this kind of “car buying agent”, but after googling motor scout review, I decided to give it a go – I filled in their online form on Sunday, Peter called me on Monday and confirmed some details, then within 7 hours I received 2 quotes and Tuesday morning another one. One of the quotes is so low that I thought it must be a demo, but it is a brand new car! That is a 3k saving without any effort from my part – Thank you Peter for your great service!