Motor Scout

Pros

• Extensive discounts on new car deals

• User-friendly online service

• Helpful, efficient customer service staff

F CH

F CHSydney, NSW

QES..

Quick, was the quote I received back from Motor Scout.
Easy, was the process from start to finish.
Seamless, was the experience from the website, talking to the scout and transfer to the Toyota dealer.

A big thanks you to the scout that helped me by my first new car.

Simon L

Simon LNew South Wales

very painless!!

A very easy process. They took all the stress out of buying and very pleased with the purchase price negotiated. Highly recommend!

Doctrev

Doctrev

They did the trick!!!

Thanks to Joanna and the team ....found the car at an excellent price and saved me all the hard work

Find out how Motor Scout compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Don't buy a new car without using MotorScout

I was hesitant using MotorScout and other similar providers but I was impressed by the end result. Joanna kept me well-informed throughout the process and is a big credit to her team. She not only acquired quotes that saved 6-8% off the dealer's price, but also added a number of accessories. I used a few competing services but none of them matched Joanna and the MotorScout team.

M Robertson

M RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for helping me save over $2000 off retail price.

Thanks MotorScout team (and Chris in particular). I am very happy! You helped me save just over $2000 off the retail price of my new car. The process was simple, fill out a webform and complete a phone consultation with your broker to confirm details of the vehicles you would consider (e.g. flexible on a demo, colour options).

Rodger Malcolm

Rodger MalcolmDarling Downs, QLD

Platinum + Service

Have dealt with other car finder groups and can state that Motor Scout is by far the best. Chris Garriock was a pleasure to deal with and consummately professional. Would have no hesitation in using Motor Scout to buy my next vehicle. Can't believe how quick they were to locate a vehicle for me. The whole process took less than 2 days.

Kevin M.

Kevin M.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

I saved a few thousand dollars on the price of a new car by using this service. Highly recommend it.

Take the stress out of Negotiation

Thanks Tarni for your friendly help sourcing prices for my new car. Both quotes were under what my local dealer could do. The critical issue of delivery date was much more transparent with Motor Scout dealers and Tarni pushed my cause to not only to achieve the best price but the best delivery date. It was an easy process made easier by the friendly and proactive staff.
Closing the deal with the winning dealer was easily done over the phone, and there was no hard sell on the paint & fabric protection for a change.
Thanks Tarni & team from one happy customer.

Cindy R

Cindy RSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Quotes were received almost immediately. The process was communicated clearly and decided to go with the third quote. We were quite happy with the price as it was a fair bit cheaper than the cheapest quote that I had received previously from another car buying agent. We saved $600.. Tarni was lovely

Sushant

Sushant Sydney, NSW

Super saver deal and hassle free

Joanna was very kind and helpful during the whole transaction . She ensured that we were happy with the quotes and answered every little question of ours . Can't thank her enough . She and her team deserves an excellent rating . I would recommend it to everyone .

AAM

AAMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

Price was only marginally better than dealership could do, but trade in price was way beyond what I expected for my old 2012 Ford Zetec. Tarni was very patient with me through the process. Highly recommend you give this a go.

Kathy

KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great stuff and a great deal

Motor scout saved me over $600 on the best deal i could get on my new car purchase. Thanks and Well done

Marc

MarcSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hassle free buying

I am very pleased with the service provided by Joanna and look forward to getting my car. Joanna was very pleasant to deal with and always left me with a smile after talking with her.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Best deal Best Service

Simple process, very pleasurable staff to deal with, excellent service and saved me a lot. Thank you. Wouldn't even think twice to avail their services in the future.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Too easy

Other brokers and dealers could not even source the car I wanted. Motor Scout came through with the goods! Thank you.

Chi

ChiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth checking out

Our consultant Alice Watson was very patient in listening to our questions and prompt in coming back with answers. Quoted price was very competitive compared to what we could have got directly with dealerships. Would highly recommend giving a try.

Great car and great outcome

Joanna at Motorscout was helpful and responsive, which made the process efficient and seamless. She obtained a favourable quote within the day that we accepted. We saved time and money and got into the new car much quicker than we had expected.

New car at great price

Joanna was extremely helpful. I made multiple different requests for different car models with different combinations of extras. Joanna was able to get me a new Triton GLS with factory extras with a drive away price less than if I were to buy it stock from factory! Would highly recommend Motor Scout Australia to anyone looking at getting a bargain!

Amazing Alice :)

Alice rocks, unbelievable was told by multiple dealers that I couldn't get one anywhere to which i tried and failed, Alice found it for me in about 2 hours, seriously it was a great effort. Many thanks Alice, great job.

Excellent service. Couldn’t have been better.

Joanna was really friendly and extremely efficient in getting the quote which we ended up buying. Thank you so much for all the help. I highly recommend Motor Scout to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car.

Kevin L

Kevin Lasked

Does Motorscout handle trade ins if so how.

Motor Scout
Motor ScoutMotor Scout

We sure do Kevin! We have an online trade in form that will send your trade-in to our dealer network allowing you to receive multiple trade-in offers.

Stephen J.

Stephen J.asked

Has anyone bought a car and got finance through motorscout?? If so how long was the process??

Kyle M.
Kyle M.

Just bought our new Kia using motorscout ..... a not recommended them more highly! Honestly who wants to haggle with car salesmen .....not me... let motorscout do the leg work for you and get you the best deal.... I used Matt and he was so nice to boot.

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

How much to join motorscout? is it a annual fee?

Long Paddock
Long Paddock

No fee to the buyer. They charge the selling dealer what they call a spotters fee.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives

How does Motor Scout work?

If you like the idea of buying a new car but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of retailers and car dealers, Motor Scout does a lot of the grunt work for you.

After you use the Motor Scout website to choose the car make and model you plan to buy, along with the specific variant (e.g. manual or automatic), colour and any other options, you just have to sit back and wait for the offers to roll in.

This takes the form of receiving 3 offers for car quotes from dealers, within the first 24 hours of submitting your preferences.

You’re then free to choose which car deal is your favourite (likely the cheapest). After this, you can proceed to then reach out to the car dealer directly. If you're not a fan of any of the offers from car dealers, you’re under no obligation to continue.

Points of praise for Motor Scout:

• Staff from Motor Scout are able to source competitive quotes. Reviewers loved the discounts they received in the form of cheap deals they couldn’t personally find (one reviewer reported a saving of around $5K).
  • The online service is quick and easy to use
  • Motor Scout staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part is you can talk to a staff member directly, if you prefer service that's more personable than filling out an online form

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Motor Scouts has an outstanding track record in scoring great deals for owners of new cars. This success has earned it a 2021 ProductReview Award for Best Online Vehicle Sales Site. Motor Scouts especially excelled due to its ease of use, product quality and customer service.