4.9

Izell A.

Izell A.Sydney, NSW

Very quick and reliable

Very glad we stumbled upon Motor Scout while doing research on buying cars. It was so easy and quick and Chris was very friendly and gave great advice. We had a lot of good bids in the span of 4 hrs and we became brand new car owners right after that.will 100% recommend Motor Scout and will definitely use again.

Absolute perfection

The staff at Motor Scout are absolute champions. They seem to be the only company in the car sales industry who treat their customers with genuine respect.

I spoke to both Peter (owner) and Chris over a 6 week period. Both lads were patient and kind which was a complete opposite compared to going into a dealership.

Peter, you should be proud that your company is making such a big difference in this world. You've done well mate.

Very efficient and professional service

Had a very pleasant experience with motor Scout. Chris Hewitt was very professional and efficient. They contacted us within 24hrs. He got me very competitive quotes from Toyota dealerships and was very helpful in explaining everything clearly. Would definitely highly recommend these guys and choose them for my next purchase.

Easy and Efficient

Chris and the team at Motor Scout were absolutely fantastic to deal with. The process was fast, easy and helped secure me a better deal on my car than I would have managed alone.

Sandra P.

Sandra P.Sydney, NSW

Great way to shop for a car

Fast, easy and a great way to find the best deal. So glad I use motor scout. Will 100% be using this again when I need to upgrade or purchase another car. Customer service was the best I have ever received.

Ian Unutmaz

Ian UnutmazSydney, NSW

Perfect way of purchasing new car

Motor Scout was very helpful in our purchase of a new car for our daughter
No pushy salesman to deal with and no haggling needed, got a great price on our Toyota Corolla
Recommend Motor Scout to anyone who is in hunt for a new car AAAAAA+++++++

Col

Col

Motor scout

Could not fault the professional service of Chris Hewitt. All the hard work and negotiation services organised by Chris in a timely manner. Can’t recommend highly enough. Well done Chris!

Ralph

RalphGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle-free car buying experience

Chris provided a friendly, prompt and stress-free car buying experience. All I did was specify what I want and Chris did the rest. I highly recommend using Motor Scout when planning to buy a new car.

Amazing experience from start to finish

Cannot give enough accolades to the Motor Scout team for helping me find the best deal. They did all of the grunt work on my behalf from negotiating the best price across the dealer network to arranging a trade-in and helped with finance. And all within 3 days whilst keeping me fully informed, and up to date throughout.

Find out how Motor Scout compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Wonderful and very proficient company.

Wonderful and very proficient company that actually provide a great deal better than the car dealerships. MotorScout are quick, reliable and actually get you the car you want saving you time and money.

Nair

NairVictoria

You need experts to negotiate on your behalf!

Alice from Motor Scout did all the hard part of negotiating with various dealers and getting me one of the cheapest quote. It is always good to have an expert by your side while buying a car from dealers.

Chrism

ChrismSydney, NSW

Excellent method to secure best price on a new car

Motor Scout obtains quotes for the new car of your specification. They give the dealer you used for test drive last chance to bid for the deal at the best price.
Takes all the hassle out of price negotiations. They also handled the "trade in" vehicle.

Happy with the service

Peter was responsive and extremely helpful with his advice, and in securing the vehicle we had decided to purchase.
I can certainly recommend Motor Scout on the basis of my experience.

Michael H.

Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Definite money saver

Fast, simple and easy to use. Brad called.me quickly after my initial enquiry. I knew what I wanted and within 24 hours I had a quote that was several thousand cheaper than I'd been able to secure myself from any dealer.

Save your time and money and use these guys.

Niel S.

Niel S.South East Queensland, QLD

no better way to find wheels

safe yourself a lot of effort and money with this amazing service. The assistance and effort is world class and coming from another country they helped m with everything I needed including finance and insurances

Cal909

Cal909AU

Chris from Motor Scout has great customer service

Buying a new Hyundai I30 Elite through Motor Scout was a great experience.
Chris H provided a great customer service, he will go above and beyond to help out and nothing is too hard for him.
No pressure from him to get the deal done.
I highly recommend every body use Motol Scout.

Motorscout; looking for cars made easy!

I was contacted by Chris who made it very easy for me to find the best quotes. The team were champions and their service was great. Thanks heaps, appreciate it!

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

prefect service

Chris is helpfull and provided excellent customer services thanks mate. Happy with the purchase.
Highly recommended.
Finally find the car I wanted and happy with the purchase. Saved my money and time in this special time.
You get notification once there is new quote and the staff followed up promptly.

Neale

NealeSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and communication!

The customer service and support provided by Luke throughout the tendering process was beyond our expectation. Thank you greatly for obtaining a very competitive price and immediate delivery of our motor vehicle! We strongly recommend the use of Motor Scout if you are seeking to purchase a motor vehicle!

James McDhillon

James McDhillonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Service is Free

niko87

niko87asked

So what is the average savings on a vehicle in a percentage? 10%? 15%?

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Hi Niko. The discounted saving will vary depending on your state and vehicle selected but to give you an indication, we've saved client on average just over 10% this year.

I hope that helps!

Neo

Neoasked

Is it possible to talk to someone directly in your Sydney office? Have been trying for days to no avail! I do not feel safe depositing lots of money for a car online which I cannot test drive.

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Hi Neo. There is currently a business posing as Motor Scout selling used cars online. Unfortunately they are in no way associated with Motor Scout Australia. We’re an online broker who only assist with new car dealers so our advice is to steer clear of these overseas imitators and save yourself a few big headaches.

Regards

Peter
Founder
Motor Scout Australia

Trevor

Trevorasked

Will you help me sell my car? Trevor

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Hi Trevor. We can assist if you're looking to trade-in your current car on a brand new one but if you're looking to just sell your car, your best best will be Car Sales, Gumtree of Facebook Marketplace.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives