Motor Scout
See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Motor Scout

Pros

Extensive discounts on new car deals
User-friendly online service
Helpful, efficient customer service staff

4.9 (1,095)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No (1,037)
    5.0 (1,084)

Motor scout can do.

Jacob from motor scout is amazing. I called motor scout and spoke with Jacob, told him my trade in vehicle and the vehicle I was thinking of buying. Within one week Jacob had a buyer for my car at my price and a new car organised at a great discount. The process from start to finish was so simple I would definitely recommend Jacob and motor scout when thinking of buying a new car.

MrsB
MrsBIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommended -

Aaron was excellent to deal with, he made buying a car a whole lot less stressful and saved us quite a bit of money. Aaron was super quick, great to talk with and I felt no pressure. Aaron knew is product well and had a big bank of established contacts. A safe, quick and easy way to buy a car, as I didn’t need to deal with car dealers !

Moe
Moe

Best way to buy a car

What a great service , Aaron saved us around 4K on the price of a new Prado , I don’t have the time to do the negotiation crap with the dealers, not sure how they do it but there’s no way I could have got the price he got us . Work out what car you want and let these guys do the work . Next time I’m looking for a new car it will be one phone call to Aaron .

Davebear
DavebearBrisbane

Motor scout

Aaron from motor scout saved us thousands on our new car purchase , so much better than wasting time with dealers

Toby Stoddart
Toby StoddartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Impressed

Very impressed with great deal found not far from where I live. Over $2000 less than what my local dealer could give. Given ways to consider reducing cost - eg. standard plates & non metal-flake paint. Defining what is important to me & ascertaining Extras required. My choice. Many many thanks to my Motor Scout advocate. Exemplary!

Michaela
MichaelaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and an awesome outcome

Jacob was our contact, he was excellent. I gave him lots of different vehicle options, he was a pleasure to deal with, so patient and dedicated to get us the best car for our goals in the right price range. Will recommend Jacob to anyone in the market, we will also use him again if we need a vehicle.

Your go-to for car purchases

Jacob from Motor Scout is fantastic, efficient and understanding. Got me a good deal for my new CX-30, very happy!

Robert M.
Robert M.Hunter Region, NSW

Thoroughly pleased client

Dealing with motor scout, was very rewarding and made easy by my representative David. He saved me a couple of thousand dollars and even after pretty well agreeing to the deal went back and managed to also get me metallic paint for no extra cost.
I highly recommend them if you are looking to buy a new car.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple quick efficient and great deal

Tarni was great to deal with, even made a few calls on my behalf to get the best price on my trade and She got me a ripper deal with my trade lots more than anyone else, went over and above to round down the end figure even after our 3rd quote. Had no issues at all quick efficient transaction and very transparent would use again 100%
Cant thank her enough.

Great Service

Called out of frustration as I couldn't find the car I wanted in stock. Was quite surprised at how quickly Jacob was able to secure me a deal, the same day. In this market that was exceptional service. Would highly recommend as not only did he find me the car I wanted but also managed to get me a good deal on price.

Chester A.
Chester A.Sydney, NSW

It made purchasing your next car way easier!

Tim guided me to their whole process and quotes for the vehicle I plan to buy came in just a couple of days.

Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service with a great outcome

Matt from motor scout went above & beyond to secure my new car for a great price! First time using a car broker & won't be my last. Thanks again Matt!

Duot M.
Duot M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service

Jason was absolutely excellent. He was very clear and kept me in the loop. He helped me find the best price in the market. Highly recommend.

Great effort and helpful throughout the process

Tyarna was very professional and supportive throughout the process. She was accommodating in all aspects of our search, including many different vehicle options.

Philip Stone
Philip StoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific experience

Tarni was terrific too deal with always got back too me during the process couldn’t recommend her highly enough, if you are thinking off using Tarni don’t hesitate.

Gregg
Greggasked

l was wondering does Motor Scout try to get quotes close to where l live in Victoria or is there an unlimited kilometer radius involved when finding a dealership...Also as l'm looking at a GXL Rav4 2.5l hybrid do you look at how cheap you can get the deposit down too. l'm hearing some dealers want deposit prices ranging from $2000 down to $500. Seeing as l will be looking to finance , if approved, does it start from when it is approved or when l collect the car which could be in 12 months time. Thanks

Eloise
Eloiseasked

Is it legitimate? Phone number put me on hold then rings out, online chat help left chat and did not respond to a car make question.

Emma
Emma
Gony N.
Gony N.asked

Hi,
Just wanted to know what the wait time was for a new RAV 4 Hybrid Cruiser.

Regards

Motor Scout
Motor ScoutMotor ScoutSend a private message

Hi Gony. As it currently stands and depending on which state you're in, it can be anywhere from 6-12 months. i hope that helps!.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives

How does Motor Scout work?

If you like the idea of buying a new car but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of retailers and car dealers, Motor Scout does a lot of the grunt work for you.

After you use the Motor Scout website to choose the car make and model you plan to buy, along with the specific variant (e.g. manual or automatic), colour and any other options, you just have to sit back and wait for the offers to roll in.

This takes the form of receiving 3 offers for car quotes from dealers, within the first 24 hours of submitting your preferences.

You’re then free to choose which car deal is your favourite (likely the cheapest). After this, you can proceed to then reach out to the car dealer directly. If you're not a fan of any of the offers from car dealers, you’re under no obligation to continue.

Points of praise for Motor Scout:

• Staff from Motor Scout are able to source competitive quotes. Reviewers loved the discounts they received in the form of cheap deals they couldn’t personally find (one reviewer reported a saving of around $5K).
  • The online service was reported by users as bring quick and easy to use.
  • According to reviewers, Motor Scout staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part is you can talk to a staff member directly, if you prefer service that's more personable over filling out an online form

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Motor Scout has an outstanding track record in scoring great deals for owners of new cars. This success has earned it a ProductReview.com.au Award for the second time in the Online Vehicle Sales Sites category. Motor Scout was highly praised for how easy it was for users to use the sites, as well as its exceptional level of customer service.