4.4 from 1,116 reviews

Jasmine

JasmineNorthern Region, NSW

Great car

Johl & Thomas made my experience so pleasant. Buying my first brand new car was a breeze with these two. Thank you both again for your Efforts and time to help me find my perfect car.

Store LocationMitsubishi
Judith

JudithSydney, NSW

Fabulous Car

I am so happy with my Hyundai Kona. So many features that make driving a pleasure.
Allison Beehag was the salesperson really impressed me last year when i first looked at the car which is why i kept her card and contacted her when i knew i would be able to purchase the car this year. Alison was very knowledgeable and provided friendly service.

Store LocationSuttons City 2 Link Road Zetland
Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Car review service

Darcy helped us with our purchase of our new car. Very informative and helped us above and beyond in every way we are very grateful! Thank you Darcy so much.

Store LocationSutton’s city Zetland
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Julie, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Darcy, we will be sure to let him know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Gee

GeeSydney, NSW

Troy is very helpful and patient

Very good service. Very happy with Troys professionalism and helpfulness. Very patient. Answered all my questions. Could not have gone better. Very happy with my car. We recommend everyone to come here.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Gee, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Troy we will be sure to let him know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Happy experience

Had a great experience with Suttons Motor at Homebush. Charlie was great and helpful, gave me the best price upfront, good communication and no time was wasted. I would recommending contact him if you are looking for a Honda.

Store LocationHomebush
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Eddy, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Charlie at Suttons Homebush Honda. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Great Service!

Carlo at Sutton’s Mitsubishi Zetland gave me the best service from start to finish. Great selection of cars, and really helpful showing me all the features. Great deal too, and two years servicing so really happy!

Store LocationSutton’s Mitsubishi Zetland
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Renee, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Carlo at Suttons City Mitsubishi. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Renee

Thank you! Thomas in Finance was also a great help in finding the best solution for my needs. Really happy with the service :)

Staff were friendly and efficient. The car bought was in great condition. Never felt pressured to pay or sign up for any packages i didnt want to. Gave me as much time as needed to make my decisions (which took a while).

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Lils, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience with Suttons. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

The experience was great

Staff were very friendly and efficient. Honesty seemed to be paramount and I was made to feel important. Explanations were extensive with plenty of time allowed. I would recommend SVM KIA Roseville to my friends

Store LocationSVM KIA Roseville
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Vince, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at SVM Kia Roseville. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Perfect 10/10

We were looking at going to another Hyundai dealer but due to the service and professionalism at Sutton’s we decided to stay with them and buy there. Everything was done on the day within 30 mins. All our questions were answered clearly, they listened to us and were willing to make us happy to get our business. We felt like family immediately on the day! We will be returning again for our next purchase. Thanks to Daniel and Richard.

Store LocationSutton’s City Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Lee, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Daniel and Richard at Suttons City Hyundai. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Sandra Greacen

Sandra GreacenSydney, NSW

Great small SUV.

Store LocationSuttons Arncliffe

New Triton purchased

I brought a Triton from Sutton’s Mitsubishi at Arncliffe.
Ibby Ismail was knowledgeably, professional and friendly which won our business and made us feel at ease.
I would highly recommend purchasing from Sutton’s at Arncliffe

Store LocationSutton’s Mitsubishi Arncliffe
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Paul, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Ibby at Suttons Mitsubishi Arncliffe. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Mark Kelly

Mark KellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Impressed....

Great service and very happy with the Volvo from Lindfield Volvo. Friendly helpful staff that actually followed up. Kye was great to deal with, and was patient and professional while both showing and delivering the car.
Definitely worth the drive to Lindfield to give these guys the opportunity to earn your business.
Mark

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Mark, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Kye at Volvo Cars Lindfield. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Maddy R.

Maddy R.Sydney, NSW

Impressed

I am very happy with my Suzuki Jimny which I revived on Friday afternoon. There was great service and wonderful staff to answer any questions. John looked after us very well.

Store LocationSutton city Suzuki
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Maddy, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with John at Suttons City Suzuki. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Busa Boy

Busa BoySydney, NSW

Bought our Subaru from them

Sutton's Subaru were suprisingly amazing.

The offer they made for my trade in and price of the new car made it very easy for us to make our decision.

They refrained from selling us over priced accessories and services that we clearly told them we were not interested in .

They organised car before the commited time and made sure we got the delivery of car asap.

Their sales rep really know Subaru products well .

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi, we’re happy to hear that you had a positive experience at Suttons Subaru. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Subaru - the Reliable experts

Great service, friendly staff and great deal on my trade and purchase. I will recommend the Subaru brand to all friends and family without any hesitation. Should try Subaru today.

Store LocationChullora
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Ben, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons Subaru Chullora. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Ian D

Ian DSydney, NSW

Excellent service from sales executive

Good service cheerfully given and comprehensive advice from the sales executive Tano Mozzo. New car was ready well within the time frame stated and overall good service. Would recommend Sutton’s to a friend.

Store LocationSutton’s Subaru Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Ian, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Tano at Suttons Subaru Rosebery. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

This is perfect

The engine is vey smooth and responsive. All the gadgets at your finger tips - simply amazing and I love the Apple CarPlay. I never considered the Subaru when I started looking for a new car just over a year ago...until I walked to Suttons at end of February 2020. I am now love my Forester and can’t live without it.

Store LocationChullora Suttons
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Ai, appreciate your great review and we’re so happy to hear that you love the Subaru Forester. We will pass on your great feedback to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Jimmy

JimmySydney, NSW

We are delighted with our new Hyundai i30

We had a very pleasant shopping experience with Dominic at Sutton’s Hyundai.
He helped us pick a perfect family car for us at a good price.
He was very helpful and listened to what we wanted without feeling pushed into making a purchase.
My wife and I would highly recommend Dom and Hyundai When looking for a new car .

Store LocationHyundai Sutton’s
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Jimmy, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Dominic at Suttons City Hyundai. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Vehicle purchase

Jay was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with throughout the process. I would be happy to deal with Suttons again in the future for an upgrade based on this experience.

Store LocationSuttons Chullora
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Joseph, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Jay. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Amazing service!

I dealt with Darcy and his professionalism and generousness was nothing short of top notch. Everything was efficient, easy and clear. I couldn’t recommend him or the team any higher.

Store LocationSuttons city Hyundai
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi William, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Darcy at Suttons City Hyundai. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.