4.8 (1,244)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (26) · No (1,175)
    4.8 (1,213)

Great Service Great People

Have been servicing more than 5 years. Great Service Great People. Come again enjoy the quality. Thank you very much for your great effort.

michael dollow

michael dollowSydney, NSW

misrepresentation by omission and unnacceptable standard of service . WILL NEVER DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN

Adam

Adam Sydney, NSW

Chris made it happen

Chris was a pleasure to deal with. Genuine bloke. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Adam, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Chris, we will be sure to let him know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Good job

I booked the service and all the process was efficient. Was offered a lift to and from my work place.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi, thank you for your excellent feedback! We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Sutton’s Hyundai -exceptional for customer service

Preordered the new tuscan from here. The team was so friendly and helpful. Was updated and helped professionally through the whole process, truely exceptional especially Alison (Hyundai)

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Amanda, we will pass on your excellent feedback for Alison. We're so happy that you had a great experience purchasing your new Hyundai Tuscan with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Lisa

LisaIllawarra, NSW

Transparent Service

Suburu Chullora Service is always transparent re what is required.
Another Suburu service centre n NSW told me I needed 4 x bushes over $2000 worth? I smelt a rat & had Chullora check the suspension & were told your suspension and bushes are fine.
All in all a honest team from the moment you walk in to speaking with mechanics.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Lisa, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons Subaru Chullora. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

New Hino 300 616 truck purchase

The correspondence and communication from City Hino was wonderful. From the salesman, General manager and the accounts department they were all great people to deal with. Nothing to fault them on! I appreciate all the help you've done to get my new truck in my hands! A big thanks in particular to the salesmen Jason!

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi, we're pleased to hear you enjoyed an excellent experience with our team at City Hino. We will pass on your great feedback to Jason and the team. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Vicki

Vicki Sydney, NSW

Love my Subaru Forester. Can’t stop smiling !!

The staff at Subaru Rosebery were great. Especially Tano who has been fantastic all through the process. Even when my delivery day was changed at the last minute, Tano came through to save the day. Much appreciated. Thank you !!

Great customer service

Bought a new Hyundai car, Lamah was my sales person. He was friendly, not pushy and nothing was too much trouble. Would use them again.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Ingrid, we will pass on your excellent feedback for Lamah. We're so happy that you had a great experience purchasing your new Hyundai with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Dorothy Taaffe

Dorothy TaaffeSydney, NSW

Awesome

My experience with Mia and other staff was nothing but very professional and helpful.Thanks for all your help in getting my new car.

VinceSydney, NSW

Best service I have ever received

Very good service
I would recommend Sutton’s to anyone interested in buying a new car
Very personal and professional to say the least

Suttons C.Suttons

HI Vince, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Suttons Arncliffe. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Special mention to Myrna Shemon she made the whole experience A1
I recommend her very highly

Great service!

Just bought a new car, the service was great! A very simple and easy process from start to finish. Would recommend.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Sam, Thanks for the review! The team at Suttons Arncliffe will be delighted to see the feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to post. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Great

Salesman was fantastic. Honest and helpful . Would recommend. Made the process very easy and didn’t feel like he was trying to sell us anything we didn’t need.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Julian, we appreciate your kind words and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Pleasant experience with excellent technical information

The salesman was very patient and helpful in explaining the features, explaining the technical benefits and followed up with a test drive which demonstrated the features.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Richard, Thanks for the review! The team at Suttons Subaru Rosebery will be delighted to see the feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to post. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Excellent service

Great experience purchasing a new car. Adrian from Sutton’s Subaru Rosebery provided exceptional customer service. Highly recommended - ask for Adrian

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi, thank you so much for your kind words. We're pleased to know that you had a great experience at with Adrian at Suttons Subaru Rosebery. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

New Car

Darcy was so professional and took all the stress out of buying a car. It was a smooth process and the customer service was amazing!

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Meagan, we really appreciate your great feedback on your experience at Suttons City. We will pass on your kind words to Darcy and the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Suttons City Mitsubishi - Johl Phillips

I cannot express how amazing Johl Phillips and his team are from Suttons City Mitsubishi. Johl was so patient, informative, efficient and friendly right from the start to the day we picked up the car. He answered all our questions, he never made us feel rushed and we got exactly what we asked for. Thank you so much for being so helpful, and making the whole process fun and joyful. Mum is loving the car! Go and see Johl Phillips and the team!

Suttons Mitsubishi - 10/10 service

Suttons Mitubushi (Zetland) were nothing short of easy to deal with, punctual and trust worthy. My salesmen Shadi was externally helpful and truthful. Covid times made things hard and delays even harder but my Ute arrived a month before scheduled and was ready sitting pretty in the showroom. Couldn’t recommend Shadi and his crew enough to anyone. If you want great customer service Suttons Mitubushi is where you need to be.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Alec, congratulations on purchasing your new Mitsubishi. We're happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with Shadi. We wish you happy and safe travels from all of us at Suttons. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Faz

FazIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service.

Harish and the team at Suttons arncliffe were an incredible help in choosing my new I30 N-line. They made the process so quick and efficient. I wouldn’t recommend any other dealer.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Faz, Thank you for your fantastic feedback on your experience at Suttons Arncliffe. We will pass on your kind words to Harish and the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Shannon M.

Shannon M.Sydney, NSW

Perfect easy efficient service and sale

Greeted as soon as I entered. Polite and honest dealings. Proactive in finding the right car for me. Regular updates. Care free and non stressful

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Shannon, Thanks for the review! The team at Suttons City will be delighted to see the feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to post. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.