4.5

1,885 reviews
Mark D.
Mark D.

Vehicle Purchase

I had an excellent experience purchasing my vehicle thanks to the service provided by Henrick and Johnny. They were so friendly and professional, it made the purchase quite straightforward. I had other local options to purchase this vehicle but they made me and my family so welcoming. They are both an asset to the Sutton group, this is the the best Customer Service experience process I have ever encountered buying a new vehicle. Show details ·  1
Dan fisher
Dan fisherMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Positive & professional

Faultless customer service! Very professional, accurate and a transaction made easy Show details
Reggie
ReggieSydney, NSW

Y I keep coming back to Western Toyota

Customer service staff was professional in accepting my car upon arrival. He advised me why tyres wear out at the front than the back tyres. He informed me estimated cost and pick up time. I was updated by Sonya when there was a slight delay in pick up time. Very kind of her. Show details ·  1
Tash
TashSydney, NSW

Very helpful!

Very helpful customer service. The provided service video was thorough. Show reply
Lori Hession
Lori Hession

Service

Had a great experience with the service department. Both Ali & Hayley were extremely helpful. Answered all my questions. Show reply
Leesa
Leesa

Great. Service

Service was quick and Hayley explained everything done on the car Show details ·  1
Basil M.
Basil M.

5 star service

Tony the service manager at Suttons Arncliffe always with a smile was very empathetic to my nuisance vehicle problem and responded to resolve in a timely manner. Keep up the good work. I will be back again soon. Show details ·  1
Jason

Jackson Wells
Jackson Wells
  Fair Incentive

Purchase Hyundai i30N

I was well looked after when purchasing my car. Team was very friendly and welcoming. Darcie was easy to go through with this purchase and helped with any questions. Show details ·  1
Chris papas
Chris papasSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic

I am very happy with my purchase the salesman was very nice Show details ·  2
Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Service Review

Service experience was great. Nick was a great help with my car. Show reply
Claudia
Claudia

Happy with my nee lease

Very friendly and helpful team. Happy with my new lease. Show details ·  1
Colleen
Colleen

Great Customer Service

Mandy is fabulous helpful friendly warm and professional. Will definitely come back. Show details ·  1
Dennis Wan
Dennis WanSydney, NSW

Fast response

Kali did a good job. Fast response and answer every single question I asked. Show details ·  1

Dave
Dave

I would just like to know if I can sell my Holden Astra with you guys and get what it's worth

Suttons   DM

Hi Dave, we would be happy to discuss the option of purchasing your Holden Astra. Please contact us at customercare@suttons.com.au or call us on 0287118619.

Sam
Sam

Hey Rami @ Suttons Arncliffe Hyundai, why do you bother responding to peoples reviews and offer for them to contact further so you can resolve their issues but then never actually do anything about it? Don't bother if you aren't going to take it seriously, you might think it makes your business look like you take peoples concerns seriously on these forums but for those who actually want some issues resolved it just makes them crankier.

Suttons   DM

Hi Sam, we do take all complaints seriously and would like to discuss your review further. Please call our customer care team on 0287118619. Regards, Ash. Suttons Customer Care.