Suttons

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Suttons

4.8 (1,409)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (31) · No (1,338)
    4.7 (1,387)

Great Service

Friendly, efficient and professional service. My appointment fit in perfectly with my schedule, and my car was serviced very quickly. Thanks

I love the fact that although I am not there whilst my car is being serviced I ger a full video of what was done .

Store LocationArncliffe

Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

Sales person was great.

I dealt with Mark Diamond at Volvo Mosman. Mark knew the product. Was very patient. Did not harass me through the process and answered all our questions.

Store LocationMosman
Mike
Mike

Great team!

Customer service team and mechanics kept me fully informed with progress of repair. Delivered on time. These people are great.

Mark
Mark

Great service!

Very impressed by my buying experience and Hemant was great to deal with, highly recommend if you’re looking to buy a new car.

Car service at Homebush Suttons

Friendly Fred and the team are professional and their service is efficient, I accidentally booked in the wrong date, but they took my car in for service anyway, they’ll send you a video of your car health check which is awesome! Car is smooth as a cat.

Getting my car serviced at Suttons Arncliffe is a breeze. Professional service and great customer care. They provide a loan car woke mt car is being serviced, which is always a plus.

Great customer service

Athough lost one star for stock avaliability and waiting time for cars which was clearly out of their control, customer service was excellent throughout.2

Michael G
Michael GSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Hemant went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience buying our new Hyundai at Suttons!

Mike B
Mike B

Perfect family vehicle

Hemant is the best salesman that we've encountered. Very subtle manners but very convincing. Plus, his service has gone the extra mile such that we just had to purchase the vehicle

Very professional and easy to deal with. The entire process was very smooth. If the after care is like this I will be delighted.

Bioblondie
BioblondieSydney, NSW

Amazing service, delivery and pickup of my new car.

Collected my new Hyundai Kona Highlander today and thanks to Hemant’s impeccable customer service everything was well organised and my new car is like a dream! Thanks Hemant!

DTB
DTBSydney, NSW

Great car. Great service.

When I attended the showroom Darcy was friendly, approachable and well informed. Organised a test drive promptly and contacted me as soon as the new car arrived. Made the buying process very smooth.

Chris and Ngahine
Chris and NgahineNew South Wales

Hemant from Sutton’s is THE best!

We live in a regional area and had called the city hoping to find stock as our town had nothing available. From our first interaction, Hemant made the entire process easy and efficient. Hemant’s ability to put our mind at ease as he provided clear explanations of the process and what was needed to progress to the next step reduced our anxiety immediately. He excelled in his role of making us feel valued and when hunting for our next vehicle, we will definitely shop with Hemant at Sutton’s again!

Volvo Cars Lindfield

Volvo Cars Lindfield provide an amazing service. Rob and his team of staff are attentive, helpful and incredibly professional. If I had any queries or concerns after the collection of my car, they went above their roles to go through all their processes and accommodate me. My family and I greatly appreciate their assistance and would highly recommend the dealership and team.

Dave
Daveasked

I would just like to know if I can sell my Holden Astra with you guys and get what it's worth

Suttons C.SuttonsSend a private message

Hi Dave, we would be happy to discuss the option of purchasing your Holden Astra. Please contact us at customercare@suttons.com.au or call us on 0287118619.

Sam
Samasked

Hey Rami @ Suttons Arncliffe Hyundai, why do you bother responding to peoples reviews and offer for them to contact further so you can resolve their issues but then never actually do anything about it? Don't bother if you aren't going to take it seriously, you might think it makes your business look like you take peoples concerns seriously on these forums but for those who actually want some issues resolved it just makes them crankier.

Suttons C.SuttonsSend a private message

Hi Sam, we do take all complaints seriously and would like to discuss your review further. Please call our customer care team on 0287118619. Regards, Ash. Suttons Customer Care.

Get an answer from our members and Suttons representatives