4.8 (1,116)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (22) · No (1,059)
    4.8 (1,084)

Great customer service

Simon was great and helped me out alot. Where all the other dealers were not interested in helping, Simon was very helpful.

alex

alexSydney, NSW

Seamless new car experience with Sutton’s Kia

Buying our Seltos was made easy - from Alex’s initial response to our online query through to his & Shane’s friendly & knowledgeable showroom discussion and test drive,and,as agreed,delivery/handover of our new car.Great customer service,thank you!

Store LocationZetland
Elide Kitchen

Elide KitchenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the new car.

Service was courteous and top shelf. Staff were friendly, professional and understanding. No pressure applied to ensure sale. Highly recommend dealer.

Store LocationChullora

John McClymont

John McClymontSydney, NSW

I collected my new Subaru Forester from Suttons Rosebery yesterday and can honestly say it was great service from the moment I walked into the showroom two weeks ago and until I drove away. Had a couple of follow up questions today which were responded to promptly.

Store LocationSuttons Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi John, congratulations on purchasing your new Subaru Forester. We're happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with the team at Suttons Subaru Rosebery. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

My 4th Subaru. Great car and great team at Rosebery.

Tano, Nick, George and the others. All very helpful. I knew what I wanted. An Outback 3.6 R. And that’s what’s I got. Great car and very professional sales team. Thank you all.
Alex.

Store LocationRosebery NSW.
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Alex, congratulations on purchasing your new Subaru Outback. We're happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with the team at Suttons Subaru Rosebery. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

ROBERTA

ROBERTA

I have always wanted a Kia Sportage

The service was fantastic with Luke. He was very helpful and would recommend SVM Roseville to anyone interested in getting a Kia.

Store LocationRoseville
Suttons C.Suttons

Everything I could want in a new car

Easy friendly transaction, staff helpful and have good product knowledge. Everything done as requested. Purchase a pleasure from entering dealership to driving new Subaru Forester out!

Store LocationSutton’s Chullora

Great service!

I bought a Nissan Qashqai and the team (Darcy and Conor) were efficient, understanding, got me easy finance and most importantly everything was done very quick within 3 days my car was in my garage. Thank you guys!

Store LocationSutton’s City Nissan

So happy with my ASX

Great service at Mitsubishi Suttons Arncliffe. Alistair was patient and helpful answering all my questions. Great little car, very happy with my new ASX!

Store LocationArncliffe NSW
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Mel, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with Alistair with us as we strive to deliver a great customer experience at Suttons Mitsubishi Arncliffe. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Vicki

Vicki Sydney, NSW

Love my new Volvo xc40

Kye was very knowledgeable about the car , loaned me the car for the afternoon to get a good sense of the car . Explained the operations of the car carefully and understandable . Very happy

Store LocationLindfield
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Vicki, your wonderful feedback mean a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience with Kye at Volvo Cars Lindfield. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Jackie

Jackie Sydney, NSW

Love my new Subaru Forester

George and his team were fabulous. Very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and made it all easy. He took the time to make sure I was well set up and happy before driving away.

Store LocationSubaru Roseberry
Terry Lee

Terry LeeSydney, NSW

Love my Hyundai

From the moment I walked in everyone made us feel comfortable & the service was great especially young Darcey the salesman

Store LocationSuttons City, Roseberry
Liz

Liz

Suttons Arncliffe Subaru friendly service

I was impressed by the salesperson Andy at Subaru, Suttons Arncliffe. He was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. Kept me uptimes to date with all aspects of the car sale.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Liz, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with Andy with us as we strive to deliver a great customer experience at Suttons Subaru Arncliffe. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Awesome service.

Awesome service and amazing first class service! Eugene was very helpful. Would recommend to everyone looking for a new car.

Store LocationChullora Subaru
Neo J.

Neo J.Sydney, NSW

Sutton Dealer broke my car.

Store LocationSuttons CBD Service & Parts

Excellent service

Great service by Andy at Sutton's Subaru Arnccliff. Very friendly, helpful, warm and informative. Definitely would recommend family and friends.

Store LocationArnccliff NSW
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Bhanu, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with Andy with us as we strive to deliver a great customer experience at Suttons Subaru Arncliffe. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service by Eugene in particular at Subaru Sutton’s Chullora. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Beyond happy with my purchase!

Store LocationChullora
Vik

VikSydney, NSW

Gilbert and roach provided a great service.
Very happy pleased to use there service.
Sales person Matt is friendly and very cooperative and kept me in loop with the stage by stage process of my new vehicle.
Highly recommended.

Store LocationGilbert and roach huntingwood nsw
happyem100

happyem100Sydney, NSW

Suttons City Pre-Owned - Excellent Service

I received excellent service from Taz at Sutton City's pre-owned dealership. The rest of the team were also courteous, helpful and friendly. I got a great deal on my trade-in and on my replacement car. I would definitely recommend Taz and the team at Suttons City (located in Zetland).

Store LocationZetland - Pre-Owned
johnnie

johnnie

Cannot be happier

Sales person Simon is very professional and honest. Highly recommend.
Compaired with other sales at different dealerships, Simon NG is so much better.

Store LocationChulorra
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Johnnie, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with Simon with us as we strive to deliver a great customer experience at Suttons Chullora. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.