Suttons

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exciting and fun day

We were meet by Mr. Soren who's determined to help and assist us and making sure that we were comfortable with our choice and patiently waiting for our decision hopefully we made the right choice.
Thank you Soren.

Store LocationRoseberry

Derek

DerekWetherill Park

Easy to deal with

I have purchased a number of Toyotas for my business through Oliver and Rouni at Western Toyota, great service and price while being easy to deal with keeps me coming back

Store LocationWestern Toyota
Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

New car

Just pick up the car. Love the sales, very polite, easy to understand as english is not my first language. Would recommend someone to come here to buy a car

Store LocationSuttons city nissan

Review

Picked up my new Triton and very happy with the car and the customer service that I received. Negotiated a good deal and staff were helpful, even took care of the after market non- Mitsubishi accessories that I requested.

Store LocationSutton’s Arncliffe

New car

Brought a new car from Suttons everything went smoothly even when i was having to change times around I love my Viatra thank you for all your help and guidance

Store LocationSuttons city
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Nicole, we're happy to hear you had a 5 star experience at Suttons City Suzuki and that you love your new Suzuki Vitara. We wish you happy and safe travels and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Maria

MariaIllawarra, NSW

Best service

I ordered a brand new Honda CR-V and it was delivered to me within 3 days all the way to Wollongong. Didn't even have to go to Sydney, everything was done over the phone. Salesman Najee was honest and delivered at a great price and service. Highly recommend, ask for Najee for the best customer service.

Store LocationSutton Honda Homebush

Aleks P.

Aleks P.Illawarra, NSW

Great service all round. Very helpful in achieving the best possible deal for us. After the sale was made Dennis was very helpful in the process of delivery our car.

Store LocationSutton’s City Hyundai Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Aleks, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Dennis at Suttons City Hyundai and will be sure to let him know of your kind words. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from Rick!!!

Rick was extremely helpful, friendly and have excellent customer service skill! I would highly recommend and refer friend and family to Sutton Honda. I will definitely come here if i need to make purchase in the future.

Store LocationSutton Honda
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi James, were so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Rick at Suttons Homebush Honda. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you and your family again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Shadi at Suttons City

What a wonderful experience dealing with Shadi at Suttons City. He was incredibly friendly and efficient, we were very happy with our deal. Loving my new Vitara and have recommended you to our family and friends.

Store LocationSuttons City Rosebery

Good sevice

Thank you to the team at Suttons city. The whole process for my purchase was smooth and the staff was very supportive .
Thank you so much . I will certainly come back .

Store LocationSutton’s city
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Karem, we really appreciate your review and we’re glad to see that you enjoyed a 5 star experience with our team at Suttons City. We wish you safe travels and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

aaa

aaaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome Car

Very happy with the car. The Sales Executive that assisted us, Ray Cains went above and beyond to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted. At all times Ray was professional in her service and acted in a courteous manner.
I would like to express my appreciation for what she has done for us and recommend anyone to deal with her. Thank you Ray. Warren and Jan

Store LocationSuttons Arncliffe
Suttons C.Suttons

Fantastic customer service- many thanks !

Attention to customer care- superb !
Clear communication and great customer service, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
Sutton’s City Sydney. provides choice, competitive and clear options for you.
Knowledgeable staff, couldn’t have been anymore helpful!

Store LocationSutton City Sydney
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Bill and Marg, we’re so glad to hear that you had a superb experience with our team at Suttons City. We will pass on your great feedback and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Friendly customer service

The salesman Nagee was friendly and professional. I got a good price for my car and the transaction and pick up was smooth and easy. I would recommend them to other people

Store LocationHomebush
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Hieu, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Nagee and will be sure to let him know of your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new car and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regard, Suttons Customer Care.

IF YOU HAVE A NISSAN WITH "CONTINENTAL" TYRES CHECK THEM IMMEDIATELY !!!!!

Store LocationChullora Nissan
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Ergs, so I can follow this up for you with the relevant department kindly provide me with your best contact number by emailing customercare@suttons.com.au or call us directly on 0287118619. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

misleading sales in Honda Suttons Homebush NSW

I was misleading to purchase the 50 years edition Honda Jazz but at final step, contract was not entered “50 years edition" and I realized it half day later, i went back to dealer and they admitted that showed me 50 years edition in the computer but no stock, so they did not put it in the contract, now they told me That i have no choices as I signed, that is $2000 wasted. no cooling off because i pay cash, not do car loan, .....also staff said his boss Michael refuse to do anything , even sales helped me cancel the contract, hundreds fees apply.....terrible experience.

Store Locationhomebush sutton honda NSW
Suttons C.Suttons

Extended warranty means nothing and service is appalling

Extended warranty was a selling feature at Suttons however extended warranty apparently means nothing as it includes nothing - not even airbags. Repeated calls are not returned. Shocking service. Time wasted.

Store LocationSuttons City Rosebery

Very good

Conor and Nick were super attentive to all our needs and helped to assure that every step of the journey to our new car ran smoothly and efficiently. Would heavily recommend and will definitely visit again the team over at Suttons Subaru Rosebery.

Store LocationSuttons Subaru Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Tino, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Conor and Nick at Suttons Subaru Rosebery. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Great car excellent service

The service received by Adriana was excellent. She was easy to deal with and looked after us based on our budget
We will be doing business with you again in the future

Store LocationSutton’s rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Dee, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Adriana and will be sure to let her know of your kind words. We wish you safe travels and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Gregory W.

Gregory W.Sydney, NSW

Genuine service

Salesman was very professional and asked the right questions, he took the time to get to know us and we have now purchase 2 brand new cars in 3 months

Store LocationKia Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Gregory, we really appreciate your review and we’re glad to see that you enjoyed a 5 star experience at Suttons City Kia. We hope you are enjoying your cars and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Mum to be

Mum to beSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I would like to thank Daniel Kho for his great customer service and helpfulness that he provided to me. Greatly appreciated especially for someone who is going about to be a mum.

Store LocationZetland