4.4 from 1,065 reviews

Hassle free purchase

Staff at Arncliffe Suttons were very welcoming and supportive. It was comforting to know that my sale representative-Ibrihim was interested in my needs and finding a vehicle that matched my needs. He displayed a high level of professionalism, whilst also being friendly and easy to talk to. The hassle of finding a care was eliminated. It was my first care dealership, I visited and purchased on the spot.

Store LocationArncliffe Suttons
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Ibrihim, we will be sure to let him know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

The team at Suttons City Honda were extremely helpful and patient. Adam was very thorough, helpful and patient. Jason in finance was also great at assisting with the finance side of things. Both very friendly and willing to assist with everything we needed. Fadi and Mark were also extremely helpful in the absence of Adam and Jason. The whole process was so fast and easy I couldn’t believe it!! I went in on the weekend to look around and by Tuesday my car was ready to be picked up!!
Thank you for the amazing service!

Store LocationHonda Suttons City Zetland
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Vanessa, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons City Honda. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Claire

ClaireBruce 2617, ACT

Seamless purchase of my new car

The crew at Suttons City were fantastic. They organised everything over the phone and had it ready within a week of first contact. Alison was the absolute professional and Thomas helped greatly with the finance side.

Store LocationSuttons City
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Claire, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Alison, we will be sure to let her know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Excellent service

I visited Suttons Alexandria after looking at their website and seeing a used Subaru Liberty that I liked. The salesman, Shane, and the other Suttons staff were friendly, helpful and informative. The car was in great condition and a couple of marks on the duco were buffed by the staff and disappeared. I bought it immediately and love driving the Liberty.

Store LocationSuttons Alexandria
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Manuel, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Shane, we will be sure to let him know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Toni

Toni

Fantastic experience and love the service!!!

Purchased latest Nissan Qasqai series 3 ST-L model. All staff involved very knowledgeable in explaining cars aspects and features. Easy and comfortable experience with Sutton’s Chullora. Highly recommend using this dealership

Store LocationSutton’s chullora
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Toni, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons Chullora Nissan. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Tammy S

Tammy SSydney, NSW

Our Brand New Car

Excellent responsive service to choose our new car. Great value for money to purchase our new car. The customer service whilst picking up the car was exceptional. Thank you for taking care of us at Nissan Chullora! Definitely happy to refer anyone looking for a new Nissan to Greg, Abir and their team! Thanks again.

Store LocationNissan Chullora
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Tammy, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Greg and Abir at Suttons Chullora Nissan. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

RBM

RBMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Purchase of Kia Sportage from SVM Kia Roseville

The salesperson was professional to deal with, had a high customer focus and was efficient and courteous in all our dealings . I received what I considered to be a good deal and the sportage was delivered in a timely manner and presented perfectly.

Store LocationSVM Kia Roseville
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at SVM Kia Roseville. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Siiri Lass

Siiri LassSydney, NSW

So happy with my New car

Sorin was the perfect man to help me choose my car . Plus my golf bags fits in the boot . He was very informative and helpful with explaining the runnings of my new car. A very good Asset to Honda

Store LocationZetland
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Siiri, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Sorin at Suttons City Honda. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Alan

Alan

Capped price liars! (Suttons Holden Zetland)

Store LocationSuttons Zetland.

CraigMSydney, NSW

Capped Price Service....$400!

Store LocationSutton City Rosebery

This is perfect

It is very good. Service good. Car good. Nice to have a experience with them. Hope everyone have a good experience here as well. Buy the car you want. All good .

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Had, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience with Suttons. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Buying new car

Very prompt service and efficient when we were negotiating a price for our new car. An enjoyable experience with great result. We would recommend using these guys to purchase any car. We are impressed by all aspects

Store LocationSubaru dealer at Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Chelsea, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons Subaru Rosebery. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Marvin S.

Marvin S.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Suttons city team were excellent in providing a great experience whilst purchasing the Hyundai. David In particular worked hard getting us the best deal for the car. Highly recommend Suttons city Hyundai. Excellent

Store LocationSuttons city
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Marvin, we’re so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with David at Suttons City Hyundai. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Luca Olmastroni

Luca OlmastroniSydney, NSW

Great service!!!

Despite the delay because of Honda in Japan, they looked after me and they made it possible even earlier on the scheduled arrival time. Great job and excellent customer service.

Store LocationHomebush
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Luca, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons Homebush Honda. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Best thing I have ever done

Whole experience was excellent was made to feel at ease everyone was friendly and helpful no stress. Chris and Jordy were brilliant 10/10. Would highly recommend them and Suttons to potential customers

Store LocationRosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi John, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Chris and Jordy, we will be sure to let them know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Colin

ColinHunter Region, NSW

Professional Car Sales Team

After driving down from Newcastle I was looking for a good deal for my trade in & I did. Very professional dealership. I traded my 10yo Subaru Outback & bought a new Premium Outback. Drove down the following weekend & drove home in my new Subaru.

Store LocationSydney City Centre Subaru Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Colin, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Subaru Rosebery. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Suttons

Just bought my first car at Suttons and would definitely recommend it to anyone, they helped me pick the right car for my needs and they have excellent deals and quality service!

Store LocationSuttons City Hyundai
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Annie, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons City Hyundai. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Love the boot space

We bought a Suzuki vitara the car is nice to drive a bit disappointed that we did not get a test drive next time we go during the week

Store LocationZealand Sutton city
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Jean Paul, we’re so happy to hear that you love the Suzuki Vitara. We will pass on your feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Excellent Service

Great service & value. Unique location close to the CBD & a golf course with dog walking facilities close at hand & some historical facilities to engage in whilst on the new car purchasing journey.

Store LocationCity
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Llongo, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons City. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

AmyD

AmyDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great new car buying experience

Jess, Harish and the Team at Suttons Arnecliff were attentive and informative. Special thanks to Jess whom i originally contacted for the purchase of my new car. Great Service by all. Love my new car!

Store LocationSuttons Hyundai, Arnecliff NSW
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Amy, we’re happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons Hyundai Arncliffe. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.