Suttons

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service.

I was so happy with my whole experience purchasing my new Honda. The salesman was informative but not pushy. He was very nice to deal with. The finance was organized without any issues. Thank You

Store LocationZetland

Steve w

Steve wSydney, NSW

Great service and everyone very helpful

I recently purchased a new Holden Colorado from Suttons Chullora and the staff were great and made the process very easy.
I would highly recommend Suttons Chullora if you are thinking of purchasing a new vehicle.
This is the second car i have bought from them and both times the people there were very friendly and professional.

Store LocationSuttons Holden Chullora
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Steve, were happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons Holden Chullora. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

BVH

BVHSydney, NSW

poor follow up

I bought a Suzuki Ignis from John Dinh at Suttons City Suzuki. The sales service was great but the follow up service has been poor. The car came with only one key and John promised to order another. I emailed before my first service so I could collect the key but it wasn't available. I called today and John is away until next year so they put me through to someone else but it rang out 3 times. They need to have calls revert back to the receptionist so you can leave a message. Best customer service would have been for someone to take my details and to order the new key for me. This isnt a replacement key it's a key I should have gotten with the sale. Follow up is as important as sales service - and they fail miserably.

Domenico Gentile

Domenico GentileSydney, NSW

Purchase of new vehicle

I was impressed by the professional approach of the sales team and in particular by Dennis Lee. If it weren't for Dennis I would have bought my i30 Premium trhough another dealer. Very happy with the choice. Thank you Dennis.

Store LocationSuttons Hyundai

John Mcmorrow

John McmorrowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car purchase

Will from Suttons city was very professional and honest and easy to do the whole deal with. Would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy there next car my experience was a 10 out of 10

Store LocationSutton’s city
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi John, were happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons City. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

Nissan qashqai ti 2019.

Great service, very professional and understanding. Everything went smoothly without any stress. Enjoying the new qashqai ti. Thanking especially Mr. Aladdin Sammak for his complete honesty, attention and sincerity, we'll definitely recommend you.

Store LocationSutton city Nissan
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Esmeralda, were so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Aladdin at Suttons City Nissan. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

D.burns

D.burnsSydney, NSW

ISUZU mux lst

Well presented..kept up to date daily by salesperson Luke Richardson.
Car was kept inside overnight before delivery date in pristine condition.
Everything explained fully by look...even getting ISUZU tow bar fitted at last minute
All round...bloody great

Store LocationSuttons arncliffe
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi, were so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Luke at Suttons Arncliffe Isuzu. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

john e.

john e.Sydney, NSW

Great experience at Concord Landrover

Fantastic experience from sales to administration to aftermarket. Grady in sales to Vinny in admin & Ghada in aftermarket. All 3 were professional in all aspects to the pickup of the vehicle.

Store LocationConcord Landrover
Jeffrey

JeffreySydney, NSW

Thankful for Thomas and tanvir.

Thanks to tanvir and Thomas of sutton City Zetland for giving the price that I can afford for a new car. Would recommend to my friends to visit sutton City.

Store LocationRenault sutton City Zetland
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Jeffery, we're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Thomas and Tanvir at Suttons City and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care

Hyundai sales, Suttons Zetland

Alison was great - really helpful, knew everything about the cars and very patient. Highly recommend. It was also really useful to have different brands of cars at the same site, so could easily compare.

Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Louise, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Alison. We will be sure to let her know. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

To be recommended

Very helpful and polite. Good product knowledge and were able to answer all my questions. Would recommend to other customers. Also didnt try to up sell when not necessary. Thanks.

Store LocationSutton’s Homebush
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Joanne, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience at Suttons Homebush and we look forwards to assisting you again in the future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care

Alyce

AlyceSydney, NSW

Fantastic Car! So happy!

Sam was absolutely brilliant, he has a lot of knowledge of the car and didnt push us into anything. Took a lot of time to show the car off to us, he made it hard for us to find a reason not to buy it.

Store LocationSutton’s
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Alyce, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Sam, we will be sure to let him know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Ken

Ken

The service was excellent

We picked our Nissan X-Trail today
We have been Suttons Arncliffe for six years and have always bee n satisfied with the service and found Ritesh very good. Particularly today when I had a problem with starting the car. Thank you once again Margaret and Ken James.

Store LocationSuttons Arncliffe
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Margaret and Ken, were so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Ritesh at Suttons Arncliffe . We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Great customer service

Great people and excellent customer service.
Abir Eddine is a pretty cool sale person to deal with, she helped us with choosing the right car that suits our needs while sticking to the budget.

Highly recommend Nissan @ suttons Chullora

Store LocationNissan Suttons Chullora
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Radwen, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Abir, we will be sure to let her know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Love the Kia.

Love the car I bought. Great service from Alex and Shane and all the staff. Whole process easy and pleasant. Joanne (?) who took the payment was also very pleasant to deal with.

Store LocationSuttons Kia Rosebery
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Robert, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Alex, Shane and Joanne, we will be sure to let them know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Daniel Kho helped make the purchase and pick up smooth.

It wasnt a very hard sell. There was a white manual in stock, and thats what I was after.
Daniel however was really good to deal with. Helpful and professional. Pick up was easy.
Joanne in after market care was professional also. I did however not purchase this. Thank you!

Store LocationSutton’s City
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Matthew, were so glad to hear that you had a fantastic experience with Daniel and Joanne. We will pass on your great feedback and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Great

Great service and very friendly staff who were helpful and happy to call back with updates and follow up information. On the pick up day I was welcomed and sorted out very quickly

Store LocationSubaru

Purchased a new Kona Hyundai after lots of research

Attention given , with a smile and respect, was appreciated.
There was no pushing nor coercion.
Test drive went well in back streets where there was not too much distraction so driving aspects of the vehicle could be tested such as reverse parking n sudden braking etc.
Very pleased with everyone especially Alison who provided professional and friendly service the whole time.

Store LocationRoseberry
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Elizabeth, we appreciate your feedback on your experience with Alison, we will be sure to let her know. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Jeff D

Jeff DSydney, NSW

Review of Suttons Hyundai

I intended to buy a new car. I tried Suttons for an i30. They were very helpful, they did not pressure me over my choices and the whole process of ordering the car took a little over an hour. The car appeared, as ordered, one week later. I am very happy with the ordering procedure (and indeed with the car).

Store LocationSuttons in Link Rd Zetland
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Jeff, were happy to hear that you had a great experience at Suttons City Hyundai. We will pass on your generous comments to the team and we look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.

Rosebery Sales - Customer service

The staff with whom we dealt in the purchase of a Subaru xv displayed a friendly manner and helpful disposition and were efficient in completing the process. Driving away with a sense that the sales staff had been thorough in preparing us for the Subaru driving experirnce

Store LocationRoseberry Subaru
Suttons C.Suttons

Hi Laurie, thank you for your review. We're glad to see you had a great experience at Suttons Rosebery. Regards, Suttons Customer Care.