Suttons

Suttons

Absolutely loved their service!

I bought a hilux from toyota guilford yesterday and their service was impeccable. From secretaries, to sales people and all the way to finance. The process was so smooth and no issues what so ever. I highly recommend the guilford branch. If you want to buy a car speak to a guy named Youssef Karroum. He helped us so much and explained the whole process to us, as well as choosing the most suitable car for my lifestyle. I will definitely be coming back in the future, and will be recommending them to friends and family.

Store LocationGuildford

Mitsubishi Eclispse cross

Car is great value for money and ticks all the boxes. Price was right and Branko, Michael and the team were perfect. Thank you. See when we’re ready for a new car!

Store LocationArncliffe Suttons Mitsubishi

Thanks MURSEL

Good service .Thanks very much
Mr. Mursel YILDIRIM is a good and honest sales man.
Thanks westerntoyota as well for make my dream true with making RAV4 .
Thanks everyone.
Dheeraj kaura

Store LocationWoodville road

2019 Nissan Qashqai

I just got my brand new Nissan Qashqai from Suttons Chullora and my agent Alistair has been very accommodating and patient from the beginning. He gave me what I’ve asked for and it was such a smooth purchase. I would recommend this branch. Everyone was lovely and the car was amazing!

Store LocationNissan Suttons Chullora

Very good customer service

The sale and customer care staff from Sutton’s Subaru Chullora were helpful and provided good advice. Pleased with my trade in for a brand new car. Thank you especially to Scott, Henrick and Stefanie.

Store LocationSutton Subaru Chullora

Good Service!

Bought our new Honda HR-V from Suttons Zetland. Chris was very patient and gave us lots of info which made our decision easy. Would definitely recommend friends and family looking to buy a car

Store LocationHonda Suttons Zetland

Amazing customer service!

Amazing service from the minute I walked into the showroom at Sutton’s Subaru Chullora. The salesperson, Simon Ng was honest and very knowledgeable about the Subaru range. He provided us with a detailed orientation to the car when it was ready for pick up and made sure that we happy with everything. The business manager Issa went above and beyond to ensure we understood everything. The car is immaculate and a pleasure to drive. I couldn’t have asked for a better choice in car or dealer to provide it. Thank you to Henrick, Simon and Issa for making our new car purchase a breeze!

Fast and accurate!

I just got my brand new Outlander from Mitsubishi Suttons Arncliffe today. From the time I got the call from them, it took only 4 working days for them to process everything, including additional accessories that I requested. Special thanks to Xeni for making all of this possible - very professional and hardworking.

Store LocationMitsubishi Suttons Arncliffe

Hi happy with the service. jamie was really great professional. Sutton’s Arncliffe
Happy with my purchase. Easy to deal with
Would recommend to family and friends. Would buy another car from Sutton’s Arncliffe

Store LocationArncliffe

Good Service.

Sales man was so good and knows his job.I was very satisfied with the service.I will recommend all my friends and relatives to go to Sutton Chullora when they want to buy new or second hand cars.

Store LocationSutton Nissan Chullora

Excellent deal on Trax Demo wonderful experience

I had been thinking about upgrading my business car. After doing online searches and comparing whole lot of offers and deals, Me and my wife Pars, decided to stop by at Sutton City Holden to check their deals in person.
Previously I had purchased a Holden Commodore back in 1996 from the Sutton City Holden and had a A1 experience during the purchasing and after sale services for years. So I was hoping for the same experience.
Long story short, by the end of my short visit, already had decided to go ahead with Suttons City with my new car.
The staff were so friendly and welcoming. I thank Will Larkin so much for his honest and professional assistance who made the decision making a lot easier for us. It was like consulting with our friend instead of a car dealer.

We are so happy with the bargain like pricing, and free extras were just a cream on Cake. Thanks to Nick Kozlovsky and his professional costumer relation plus his Too Good to refuse deal!!
Financing was a smooth experience and thanks to David Brown for his charming and friendly attitude and right advice which saved us a few thousand $$. He was so kind to share his grand children's story and photos with us. Our best wishes for his family.
We also thank Joanne Herrera for her efforts and follow ups in processing our order to the last minute to make sure the Car is delivered as promised.
Thanks for everything guys

Store LocationSuttons City Holden

Best service from the entire crew!

The Suttons Chullora team is very professional and able to assist from start to finish. Highly recommended if you are looking for a new car! Thanks for being patience with us.

Store LocationSuttons Chullora

Fantastic car, excellent service

Picked up my new car today, the process was smooth and the service was excellent. Nick in particular was extremely helpful and informative throughout the whole process. He took me through all the features about the car and was always happy to take my calls for any questions I had about the car. I’m delighted with the service and would definitely recommend to other prospective buyers.

Store LocationSuttons Subaru Rosebery

New XC40 RDesign

New car arrived and is a beauty. Great service provided from start to finish from the moment of the first enquiry to the delivery. I can Highly recommended Lee and the team

great service

spoke to Calvin at Sutton Hyundai, great serice and follow up call to me, offered further assistance, great work, as well as Jamie, gave us call on time, notify us what we can do next, good service

Store Locationsutton hyundai

The service we received was outstanding

Nick, Adrian and George B were wonderful. Nick understands Subaru and how the car drives. He was able to demonstrate the car’s full potential. Other Subaru dealership in the shire didn’t have the extensive knowledge of the car.
We never felt pressured to purchase. We were allowed to drive the car multiple times before we made up our minds. We recommend the Sutton’s dealership to our cousins who also purchased a car from the boys.

Store LocationRosebery Subaru

Average service, nice car

Arrived to collect car and us to wait almost 2 hours. It wasn’t washed or detailed and has what appears to be white paint on the dashboard. No one knew what was going on and we eventually left in the new car without it being properly presented because we didn’t want to wait any longer.

Store LocationSutton’s Rosebery

Great customer service by George and the team. This is our second new car we purchased from Sutton’s Rosebery. I highly recommend Sutton’s Rosebery if you are looking for a new Subaru.

Store LocationRosebery

Friendly humans

Very helpful and thoughtful people. Staff understood on what I needed, and also, on what was looking for right from the start. Thanx Terry for allowing me a little more time on the test drive.

Store LocationSuttons city Hyundai

Poor customer service

Staff not helpful and supportive.. whole experience was stressful . Just managed some how . All key request turn down . Many key information not made clear .. got many surprises although the closing the deal.

Store LocationWestern toyota guildford