Five star service

Brett from von bibra at ferry road listened to my needs and when the right vehicle came in he let me know straight away. I would highly recommend Brett and the team at ferry rd to all my friends and family. Thank you Brett

Just bought our son his first car from Ron at Southport. Very satisfied with the service from start to finish. We’ve bought all our cars from Von Bibra and will continue to do so.

Store LocationSouthport- expo court

Excellent and thorough experience

It was refreshing to deal with Brett Draman who was thorough and more importantly transparent.
We told him our budget and unlike other car salespeople worked with us to achieve our budget outcome.
I would recommend Brett and Von Bibra if you want an honest dealer.
Paul

Store LocationSouthport

My Experience with Ryland McKee at Von Bibra Robina

Ryland McKee at Von Bibra very professional, pleasant and efficient, delivered the goods. Ryland looked after me and was thorough when handing over the car. Hope to have trouble free motoring. Joanna Rodman

Store LocationVon Bibra Robona
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Lyn, we hope so too! Safe travels...

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Deal

Im very pleased how quick is the delivery of our car and excellent service from Von Bibra Ashmore. Our salesman Arty is very knowledgable and helpful get to get us a great deal.

Store LocationAshmore
von B.Von Bibra

Perfect, thanks Rod, drive safe!

Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, efficient and amazing customer service from Joshua Black at Robina Von Bibra!!

von B.Von Bibra

Just what we want to hear Nat, on all levels. Many thanks for the great review for Josh! Safe travels...

Kyle Mitchell

Kyle MitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, great communication, Positive experience throughout!

Ryland and Justin were both very positive, open communicators that ensured the whole process was smooth during the purchase of my new car! I was impressed with their service, and would recommend their business to others.

Store LocationVon Bibra Robina Nissan

Many thanks Kyle!

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Service

I was more than happy with the friendly service provided by Brett at Von Bibra Ferry Rd, when looking for my new car and trying to decide. I was unsure what I wanted or needed and he talked me through each car and feature and I came to a decision that I’m very happy with. Brett made each stage of the process easy and I felt no pressure during my visit, he was very patient with me as were his team members. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Brett and the team at Von Bibra, will revisit when I’m ready to update again in the future.

Store LocationVon Bibra Ferry Rd
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Linda, thanks a bunch for the fab review for the team, much appreciated!

John Crossland

John CrosslandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just did a great deal with Ryland for a Nissan Qashqai

Ryland and Oscar are a great team to get us the best deal. We made them work for it! Can’t wait to pick up the car next week! Really happy with the 2017 Nissan Qashqai.

von B.Von Bibra

A great buy John, always a good pick the Qashqai! And thanks for your business, it's definitely appreciated.

Nice people highly recommend going to see them.

I just purchased my new car through Von Bibra helenvale and a big thanks to Lachlan he was amazing and super friendly.. they helped me with everything I needed. I couldn't be happier

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear, make sure you give us a beep, smile and wave when you drive past in the new purchase!

Great team

I just purchased my new car through Von Bibra Robina Auto Village, Josh and Justin were amazing and super friendly.. they helped me with everything I needed. I couldn't be happier

Store LocationVon bibra robina

Appreciate the kind words and stars Megan! Safe travels

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team at von bibra Mitsubitshi, happy with the service and product.

I just purchased my new car at von bibra Mitsubitshi, Adam smith and Robert Ehemann gave me a good deal and were great in advice and knowledge of their products. Highly recommended.

Store LocationVon Bibra Mitsubishi.
von B.Von Bibra

Always love hearing about our customers experiences, thanks for the review Markus and safe travels

pete

peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Cacophony of Lies and Ineptitude

Paid $30,000 plus for a new Kia car that was actually on the lot. After payment, they refused to answer calls for 3 days. That was 7 days ago. Got told night before delivery for my wife’s birthday that car would not be ready. The excuse later proved to me a blatant lie by the sales consultant. Got told so many lies, and had to escalate to their General Manager for resolution. Won’t go into details, but clearly their inept Kia Sales team is out of control and lacking good management. All too keen to take your money, but service stops immediately thereafter.

Would not recommend. They are woeful. Go to another (honest) dealer

Wade von BibraVon Bibra

Orion

OrionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a so called Haggle free dealer

The attention I got from Josh was second to none, I believe when purchasing a vehicle its imperative that negotiation is part of the deal, from the very beggining this was part of settling a deal I found that he did everything in his power to get me a good deal so its has been a good experience.
Thsnks

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks for the review and your business!

Nilesh J.

Nilesh J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great vehicle and a great price!

From the moment I walked in, till the time I drove away with my new Navara ST-X, I was looked after so well by Alex. I can’t thank you enough Alex, your professionalism, your positive attitude, your knowledge about the vehicle, and your understanding of my requirements was exceptional!
I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and and fantastic deal.
I highly recommend Alex, he went above and beyond for me and made the entire process stress free and simple.
Thank you Steve, Mav, Alex and the team for such a great experience and a fantastic vehicle!

Store LocationVon Bibra Robina Nissan
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Nilesh, really appreciate the kind words for the team, means a lot!

Awesome service thanks Von Bibra

Had a great experience and awesome and reliable service. I found all the team very helpful friendly and approachable. Wouldn’t change a thing, I love my new car, it’s perfect for me.Thanks guys I’m very happy with the results.

von B.Von Bibra

Brilliant, just the result we wanted for you Catherine! Safe travels in the new purchase...

soco01

soco01South East Queensland, QLD

von Bibra Subaru, Ferry Rd. - Awesome!

Can't rate these guys high enough. Tim and Ricky, especially. From the moment we stepped into the showroom, they were friendly and welcoming, no hard sell, just honest discussion about what we needed from a car. Over about a week, we decided on the right car to do what we needed, test drove, then discussed pricing. The team had a really 'sharp pencil' when it came to doing the deal and trade etc. Really got looked after financially and emotionally. They had the car in stock, so signed for it on Tuesday, drove it out Friday morning all sparkly new! Can't expect better that.

Store Locationvon Bibra Subaru, Ferry Rd. Southport, Qld.
von B.Von Bibra

Nothing better than buying and driving away so quickly, glad we could help on that front and really appreciate the 5 stars for Ricky and Tim!

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless process with good people

Purchased a new Outlander for small NFP. Brilliant service and pricing. Responded to tender request to the letter and got tne business over 4 alternate dealers. Would not hesitate to recommend

Store LocationVon Bibra Helensvale
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Rob, many thanks for your business and great review for the team!

David and Suzie

David and SuzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car shopping made easy

Staff at von bibra were helpful, courteous and informative. After much looking around and legwork, we bought the first car we saw. We are thrilled with the car. We happily recommend von bibra
David and Suzie

Store LocationHelemsvale
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks David, thanks Suzie, we really appreciate your business and receiving a review like yours is icing on the cake. Enjoy your new car!

peewee

peeweeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Vastly improved experience with Peugeot

Store LocationSouthport

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B