Von Bibra

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

alex Was great

Great result and very happy with the car I have since taken my son to buy a car from Von Bibra will always be happy to introduce friends to the team

Store LocationRibina

Great team

Thanks again for helping me purchase my car. Each person we dealt with during the process was extremely helpful and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the review Yanniel, have a great xmas, stay safe!

We were looking for a car, I am glad our friend took us to Von Bibra Southport where we met with wonderful people

I will recommend to all my friends to go and see Von Bibra Southport before buying a car.
The staff members they listen to you and answer patiently all your questions. They directed us exactly to a car worth buying. Finally we bought a decent car and we are happy. I am going to visit this place for all the servicing needs of the car. Thank you

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Fantastic review, thank you Vahit! Enjoy your new car and safe travels over the xmas period.

Debbie Owen

Debbie OwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Brett sold me an ASX demo

I was extremely happy with the service that Brett provided me with & my fabulous car I purchased for my Mother in Law. He is honest, reliable & I can not speak highly enough of him! A delight to work with.

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Debbie, we think Brett's brilliant too! Appreciate the kind words...

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great dealership.

Mike the salesman made me feel very welcome and comfortable. He was very informative about everything especially about the type of vehicle I wanted. I would certainly recommend Von Bibra.

Store LocationVon Bibra Helensvale
von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the review Jan, safe travels

Kim G.

Kim G.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our Captiva

Josh was very helpful in ensuring that our vehicle was in top condition when we collected it . We highly recommend Von Bibra at Robina . We love our new Holden Captiva !

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Kim! Thanks for the fab review for the Robina team.

Mathew Jacobson

Mathew JacobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service

Looking for a car this is the best place to go they have very friendly staff, helpful, and easy to speak with great pricing and easy to find location Thanks for all your help we live the car!

Store LocationMitsubishi Robina
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Mathew, Rob and the team at Robina Mitsubishi do a great job! Safe travels over the christmas period.

Awesome experience

Anthony and his team at of Von Bibra Ferry road are very professional, kind and friendly. I will go back when we are ready to change my family 7 seater.

Store LocationFERRY ROAD
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Akindele, just the kind of review we love. Safe travels!

Great interstate service by Brett & Tiffany

Very professional and very forthcoming

Keep up the good customer service and good work. Its been a pleasure thus far and i hope to conclude my dealings with a positive note. All good

Store LocationAutomobile
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the review, safe travels over the christmas period.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you Brian, appreciate the great review for the team.

Larna Stirling

Larna StirlingSouth East Queensland, QLD

My excellent experience at Southport.

I cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful assistance at von Bibra Auto Village, Southport. Ron Paxton was so professional, patient and knowledgeable. Kevin Ng was also incredible and helpful. Overall I would be a return customer. As I'm 78 I am sorry I don't know how to upload my invoice.

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport.
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Larna, you're a gem for this great review for the team. Happy driving!

Tahnia

Tahnia

Josh Black - Robina

Had a great experience with Josh at Robina. He guided me through the whole process and was always patient, knowledgeable and efficient. Absolutely made up with my new car - would highly recommend him!

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Tahnia, appreciate the kind words!

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

No help / lack of response

Very unhappy with Helensvale warranty department!! Adam and Luke unhelpful dont want to even try and help to resolve my dpf issue .. keep blaming my mechanic for fault , truth is common issue with a sensor they probably didnt even check due to me not servicing car with von bibra .. bought three cars from von bibra in the past . Ready for upgrade in 6 months but not buying from them nor is family .. Southport on the other hand are fantastic in all departments

Store LocationHelensvale

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pick up x trail

Got my car Robina from Ryland and Justin very pleases with the service I got from both of them looking forward to going back to them and buying another car at von Bilra Robina great friendly staff all very happy to help thanks to both

Store LocationVon Bibra Robina
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Peter, enjoy your new Xtrail! Safe travels over the christmas period.

Happy with my new Suzuki Baleno

Went looking for a tidy second hand car and Logean sold us on a brand new car for a very good price. Great service by the von Bibra team, well oiled machine. The car is a delight to drive.

Store Locationvon Bibra Ferry Road Southport
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Susan, thanks for the great review for the team - the Baleno's are just fabulous!

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service friendly staff

Im extremely happy with my experience and purchase through Daniel at Von Bibra. Highly recommend he and the team. Very professional and friendly dealership. I love my new Mitsubishi ASX

Store LocationVon bibra ferry road
von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you, Louise and love that you love your new car!

Josh Black robina used cars

Want a good experience purchasing your new vehical do yourself a favour and see Josh Black. Not only highly experienced with mechanical product knowledge but approachable. More than happy to address any conserns you may have conserning your new purchase. True Blue

Store LocationRobina used cars
von B.Von Bibra

He's definitely down to earth our Josh, Angela, thanking you! Safe travels in the new car...

JHON KERR

JHON KERRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go see Ryland!!!! Hes the best

Fantastic service, very satisfied with the service and sales presentation. recommend to deal with Von Bibra Robina, and interperticular my dealings with Ryland who gos above and beyond your needs.

Store LocationRonina used cars
von B.Von Bibra

Fab to hear Jhon, thanking you!

Helen .

Helen .South East Queensland, QLD

Soooo happy with my new car .

Extremely happy with the professional & friendly service that I got from Sean Clifton in purchasing my new car , he made it very smooth .
I would highly recommend Von Bibra Mitsubishi to family & friends .
Thank you .

Store LocationVon Vibra Mitsubishi. Ferry Road . Southport .
von B.Von Bibra

Thank you Helen, really appreciate the kind words.

Exactly what we wanted.

Josh was very nice and extremely helpful. I didnt feel pushed into buying.
That being said his knowledge on the cars and customer service ,lead us to purchase off him. Highly recommend him.

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Katrina, thanks for the 5 stars!

Josh Black used cars ROBINA

Good experience all round .. 2nd time here Josh gave us good service without being pushy and very knowledgeable about the cars we were interested and then closed the deal.. would definitely recommend him anyone we know who is looking for a car and a personable experience.

Store LocationRibina
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Julie and always great to have our customers returning, thanking you for your continued business.

Barry M.

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B