Von Bibra

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Recently bought a 2nd hand van from Helensvale Von Bibra. Very happy with it. Lachlan Manning was helpful, courteous and made the transaction an easy process. Thanks for making it come together.

Store LocationHelensvale

Great, hassle free experience

Bought our second car from Von Bibra this week. Ryland was so easy to deal with as were the rest of the team. Would recommend them to anyone interested in a quality vehicle... Phil

Rochelle Phillips

Rochelle PhillipsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect purchase!!!

Had a fantastic experience buying my 2nd vehicle through Rowland. Rowland is great to work with. He listened to what I wanted and made car buying a worry-free experience. I also feel that I got an exceptional value and was offered a high level of customer service. Highly recommend going to Rowland @ Nissian Robina if you're in the market for a new or slightly used vehicle.

Store LocationNissan Robina
von B.Von Bibra

Rochelle, such a great review, thanking you and even better to know this is your second visit to us - we so appreciate it!

Gavin

Gavin

Fantastic experience

Sean Clifton who we dealt with when we purchased our car was extremely professional, knowledgeable and courtious to both my wife and myself, at all times we felt very comfortable and thank Sean and all staff we dealt with making our experience an enjoyable one.

Store LocationSouthport Von Bibras
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Gavin, thanks for the review.

Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Ryland at Von Bibra Robina was a great help when we brought our new car recently. Very knowledgeable, seemless service, friendly and kept us informed every step of the way.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Maria, appreciate the kind words!

Sharlamina J.

Sharlamina J.South East Queensland, QLD

One stop shop

Well looked after by the staff involved with the purchase process. Easy and friendly to liaise with, especially on my first purchase in Australia. Managed to cover all the neccesary items needed without worrying to do anything further after leaving the lot. Thank you to Ryland for the assistance.

Store LocationNissan Robina

Thanks for the review and the 5 stars Sharlamina

Christian H.

Christian H.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy

Ryland was was very clear helpful friendly and helped me pick a nice ride, i appreciated the service and communication was really good, much thanks, walked out very happy cheers

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Christian, thanks for the great review!

Old School tactics

High pressure and misleading. This was the worst car experience I have ever had. I would not recommend this company at all. They are not transparent in their dealings and will waste your time.

LesNorth Western Region, NSW

Great friendly service

Kataya was friendly and easy to deal with, no pressure applied to buy. She tried to get the best deal for us. Highly recommend to buy from this car dealership

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport

Thanks Les!

Great car Great service

Ryland was fabulous. Easy to deal with. Great price and looking forward to years of great driving in the new car. Seamless transaction. Everything went very smoothly. Would recommend Von Bibra

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Gary, definitely appreciate it.

10/10 service

Jayden was an amazing salesperson and help with all of my needs, received my car within a few days of purchase, couldn’t thank him enough, many thanks again for all the assistance- Ron

Store LocationSouthport
von B.Von Bibra

Really appreciate it Ron, great to hear!

Thanks Von Bibra.

Josh at Von Bibra Robina possessed expert knowledge, was engaging and demonstrated an industrious work ethic to produce the deal we wanted with minimum fuss. Thanks for the Von Bibra experience!

von B.Von Bibra

It was definitely our pleasure, thanks for your business!

Alex looked after us when purchasing my new car. He never made us feel pressured at all which made the whole process a little less stressful! Considering the circumstances he handled the sale really well. Would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new car or even for some advice :)

Store LocationRobina used car
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Dannica, a great review for Alex, it's appreciated!

Giulia Scolari

Giulia ScolariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

Amazing service and thanks to Brett at Southport used car for his help he was amazing, I could not ask for better service! I Can’t wait to drive my car!

Store LocationSouthport
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Giulia, just what we want to hear!

Summer Elliott

Summer ElliottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service from Josh Black!

Big shoutout to Josh Black at Nissan Von Bibra Robina for the service provided from the very start of the process of purchasing my first car, and is still in contact with me making sure everything is running smoothly. Very professional and knowledgeable which was a great help when trying to decide on a make/model. I went out of my way to visit Josh specifically to purchase through him as I have had friends & family recommend him, and now I can see why! 10/10

Store LocationNissan Von Bibra Robina
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Summer, appreciate the great review for Josh. Happy driving!

Megan M.

Megan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Go see Josh Black at Robina used cars!!

Josh was fantastic very supportive understanding with my situation, gave me options communicated very friendly. Didn’t make me feel pressured. Amazing person would definitely come back to Josh to buy another car & definitely will recommend him to anyone that wants to purchase a car. Champion!!!

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Megan, we're super happy you're happy!

Mav

Mav

Amazing service

I recently brought a car from salesman Dan Appleby at Southport. I could not ask for better service . Dan was very helpful, explained everything about the car, answered all my questions and I picked up the car in an unremarkable condition.
Thank you to all involved in my stress free purchase.
Fiona

von B.Von Bibra

Stress free is brilliant. just want we want to hear. Thanks for the great review Fiona!

Barry   Elaine

Barry ElaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Ron

Ron was very helpful and patient while we were purchasing our XTRAIL. He gave us friendly service and much information on the vehicle. We are very happy with our new vehicle and have no hesitation in recommending Ron to any of our friends who are looking for a new vehicle.

Many Thanks Ron

Store LocationVon Bibra Nissan Ashmore
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Barry, many thanks for the 5 stars.

stu

stuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant People

Brought my daughters car there today. Awesome experience. Alex Savva was fantastic. Would highly recommend him and Gypsy and insurance man Justin
Will tell other people about Von Bibra
Thanks.
Stu

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Stu, appreciate the great review for the team!

My Jazzy Jazz

I was extremely happy with the service and professional attention given to me by Ron Paxton during the purchase of my Honda Jazz
He put me totally at ease as he covered all the finer details during the transaction
Kevin in finance and Lisa who handled the extras are also to be commended.

Store LocationVon Bidra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Hi Janet, thanks for the great feedback about Ron and the team at Southport, we appreciate your business.

Barry M.

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B