Von Bibra

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Von Bibra

New car

Great salesman and I got the trade in I wanted. Its the third car I have purchased from this dealership and we go again.

von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear this Peter and thank you once more for giving us the opportunity to help with your next car purchase, we truly appreciate it!

Great Staff

Well done Southport Subaru, my wife and I drove up from the Northern Rivers of NSW to finalize paperwork on our New WRX. We couldn't be happier. Jun and the young lady from After Market are an asset to your dealership.

von B.Von Bibra

So glad to hear this Scott, thanks so much for taking the time to drive all that way, but also give the team a stellar review. We definitely appreciate your business, enjoy your new WRX - a great buy!

Lisa T
Lisa TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service at every stage!

From my very first contact to post delivery, I found Max to be extremely knowledgeable, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. After delivery he assured me I could call anytime if I had questions regarding the car. After sales service is probably the most important part of the customer & dealer relationship. Von Bibra are getting this spot on! Thanks you VonBibra!

von B.Von Bibra

It is so our pleasure Lisa, thanks so much for trusting us with your new purchase and the stellar review for Max!

CA
CAGold Coast

Kye Ward

Kye found me the car I wanted during a challenging time for purchasers of new and used cars. Lovely guy and very helpful. Highly recommend.

Store LocationVon Bibra Ferry Road
von B.Von Bibra

A fab review for Kye, thank you!!

Excellent new car

We were very very happy with the customer service provided by John and all the staff we interacted with at Von Bibra. 10/10 for making this a happy experience.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Erkki, exactly what we like to hear! Thank you for your business.

Dr Or
Dr OrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our experience at Von Bibra Southport

Nathan is awesome! We very happy with our car and the service provided. It’s definitely 10/10! Thank you again Nathan!

Thanks Dr Or!

Excellent service

Extremely happy with the car and the team at Von Bibra ferry road. Thanks Shiloh for making it really easy

Store LocationFerry road

Thanks for the 5 stars Ben, safe travels in your new car

Leyla
Leyla

Love my car

My sales man Jay was great! it was very easy to find the right car for me with out any stress, thank you Jay :) and also Josh was very helpful with teaching me what my car can do, Thank you very much Von Bibra

Store LocationSouthport l
von B.Von Bibra

Congratulations on your new car Leyla!!!! We appreciate the 5 stars.

G .sullivan
G .sullivanSouth East Queensland, QLD

New car buyers

Good experience dealing with Shiloh ngatae and his manager Christian.The process was relaxed and Shiloh provided all the information we needed

von B.Von Bibra

Just what we want to hear, thanking you for the great review and your business!

Find out how Von Bibra compares to other Car Dealerships

Fantastic dealing with Max Kremmer at Von Bibra Subaru.

Fantastic dealing with Max Kremmer. The process was relaxed and Max provided all the information I needed to get into a new Subaru.

Store LocationSouthport Subaru
von B.Von Bibra

Congrats on your new Subaru, a superb choice! And a big thank you for the great review for Max, we appreciate your business, Patrick.

Car purchase

Good efficient service
Happy with the experience and communication between purchase and pick up
Didn’t push the sale uncomfortably
Craig was very helpful

Store LocationAshmore
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Charlie, great to hear. Enjoy your new car!

CLAUDIUS THE LEGEND

Had the best experience with Claudius he has been an absolute legend and helped me dearly and cannot wait to drive the new car

von B.Von Bibra

So happy to hear this Jayden, thanks for the super review for Claudius and many thanks for your business!

Ken G.
Ken G.South East Queensland, QLD

Pjero sport purchase

Nathan looked after me very well. Always great service and always with a smile. Nothing was a problem for him and great coffees.

Store LocationFerry road von bibra. Gold coast
von B.Von Bibra

We totally agree, good coffee goes a long way, doesn't it Ken! Many thanks for the opportunity to help with your new car purchase and thanks so much for the kind words for Nathan. Drive safe...

Lauren Atkinson
Lauren AtkinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kye Ward

Kye at von bibra ferry road was super helpful. Very knowledgeable and all round wonderful guy. Definitely would buy another car off him.
Thanks Kye.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the great review Lauren for Kye, it's really appreciated!

Anthony S.
Anthony S.South East Queensland, QLD

Despite delays, they delivered.

Big thanks to Tom at Southport, he kept us in the loop as best he could with the delays, great guy to deal with! The yard and service teams are great.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Anthony, we appreciate the love for Tom and our teams and many thanks for your business!

Read more reviews - page 2

Kaz
Kazasked

Hi when are you expecting your next shipment of 2020 tritons? I really want one they're gorgeous.

von B.Von Bibra

Hi Kaz, if you contact Rob Ehemann the Mitsubishi Sales Manager at Robina on 5575 0500 he will be able to let you know all the details and keep you up to date. Thanks Jo

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G
Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Get an answer from our members and Von Bibra representatives