John and Vesna C

John and Vesna C

First car!

Amazing service. Nothing was too hard and they delivered a perfect vehicle for our son’s first car. We are all very happy.

von B.Von Bibra

Perfect John & Vesna, just what we want to hear! Safe travels to your whole family.

Hayley Sharpe

Hayley SharpeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I'm so very happy with our new car purchase! Once again you have looked after us so well. Exceptional customer service.. nothing too difficult! You guys made this experience special for our whole family. I cannot more highly recommend you guys. Thank you so much

Store LocationFerry road, Southport Qld
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Hayley, thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it and your business! Happy and safe travels in your new car...

Kerryn B.

Kerryn B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service from a great team !

So very happy with the professional service I received from Arty and the team.
Very excited to be the new owner of my Qashqai , immaculately presented. Would definitely recommend them !

Store LocationAshmore

Appreciate the 5 stars Kerryn, Qashqai is a great car! Safe travels

Ali

AliGold coast

Mitsubishi asx Ls

Thanks Ryland for helping me buy my new car your salesmanship and service was impeccable I found everyone at von bibra to be very friendly and welcoming
Alison Pyke

Store LocationRobina
von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you Alison, enjoy your new car!

Krstlclear

KrstlclearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Subaru XV car purchase

Recently purchased above vehicle from von Bibra. Thanks to used car Sales Manager, I was given a thorough, methodical description & instruction about the best features of this vehicle. Had a couple of small test drives. My only criticism would to have been able to test drive on motorway & have a good run to test the power of vehicle!

Store LocationSouthport
von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you and we appreciate that feedback, will pass that one for you. Enjoy your new car

Maya w.

Maya w.South East Queensland, QLD

Such an amazing car and the best customer service.

Ryland was very helpful with explaining buttons and controls in the car. He had amazing customer service and was able to answer all the questions i had.

Store LocationRobina Von Bibra
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Maya, many thanks for the 5 star review!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vidhu Voted Best Salesman!!!

What can I say? Plenty! Vidhu is a total professional. At no time did I feel pressured and he gave me all the options. Vidhu also made is easy to do business with. A remarkable young man and an absolute credit to the Von Bibra Brand.

Store LocationRobina Queensland
von B.Von Bibra

Wow Peter thanks for the 5 stars! We love hearing about our customers experiences with our staff, Vidhu is doing a great job. Enjoy your new car.

Dianne Kay

Dianne KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantasy Final Edition Jazz

James was extremely helpful in making the process of trade in & the sale very easy. His explanation of how the sale would progress was excellent.

Store LocationVin Bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Dianne, enjoy your new Jazz!

Exactly what I wanted

Purchased current new model vehicle with specific requests. Vehicle outsourced and delivered As per contract request not an easy task with challenging issues.

Store LocationVon Bibra Robina GC
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Roz, so glad you got what you wanted - our aim every time!

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car!

Super friendly staff at Von Bibra Robina, Ryland and the team were super helpful and gave amazing service from start to finish

Store LocationRobina QLD
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Will, thanks for the 5 stars and your business. It's appreciated!

I like my new car and thanks for Ryland making it happen!

I like my beautiful car and thanks for Ryland for making it happen take it little bit of time but I have a great car

Store Locationvon Bibra Robina

Thanking you!

Cloudbreak Roofing

Cloudbreak RoofingNorth Queensland, QLD

SHILOH is an absolute stellar salesman

At very short notice we required a vehicle, Shiloh accommodated our requirements and we walked out the same day with a car. We can not thank him enough for his professionalism and attention to his customers needs. It was absolute 5 star service

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Such great feedback to hear! Thanks for the 5 stars and enjoy your new car.

Very Happy Customers

Just love our new car and thanks to Ryland for making it all happen, gave us great advise and never felt pressured.They are a great friendly team at Robina and thankyou all for a smooth and easy process.

Store LocationRobina
von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the review Sharon, enjoy your new car

Noreen

NoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

So very happy with my new car!

Kye Ward on Ferry Road and Leon at Robina today have been absolutely awesome! I’ve been a customer for many years and thrilled to be for many more, yay!!!!!

Store LocationRobina QLD
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear Noreen, thanks for the stellar review for Kye and Leon at both sites. Happy and safe travels!

Rod S

Rod SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the wait- great service

Great service in purchasing process and then kept informed about progress of delivery. Very thorough orientation of vehicle before driving away. Very satisfied.

Store LocationRobins
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Rod, thank you very much for the review and your business.

Great staff

Great staff to deal with when buying a car from von bibra Robina. Happy easy purchase, highly recommend this dealership.

Store LocationRobina Qld

Thank you Kieren!

Great Customer Service

Kye and Warren were extremely efficient and polite. Thank you so much for helping out with the purchase of our vehicle.

Store LocationFerry Road
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Shane for the review and your business, it's appreciated!

Karl Jones

Karl JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I recently purchased a nissan navara at Von Bibra auto at southport.
Thomas made the whole deal very easy to understand, professional i must say!
I would highly recommend my family and friends to the team at southport.
Thanks Again

Store LocationSouthport
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks to you for your business Karl and a happy New Year to you and yours!

POB

POBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old style service and ethics

I recently purchase a new Subaru Forester from Von Bibra auto Village in Southport Queensland. The team at von Bibra was extremely professionally and I was highly impressed with the sales consultant “Brodie Bailey”.

It clearly shows that the management of this company is very involved in developing their staff. Well done.

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you very much for the great review for Brodie and our Subaru team, it's appreciated. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Excellent service

I was in need of a car urgently. Went to Von Bibra Robina for the variety of brands. Thankfully bumped in to Ryland. He made it happen within our very tight timeline. Most highly recommend salesperson I have dealt with.

Store LocationRobina von Bibra
von B.Von Bibra

Ryland has been with us for a long time Adam, he knows his stuff! Thanks for your business and enjoy your new car.