Von Bibra

Von Bibra

Terrible Honda Service Experience

Booked in for 30,000 capped price service except the cabin filter $45 is extra?? So much for the capped pricing the salesman sold me on!!! Was told car would be ready at 2.30pm. I called at 2.41pm and was told by girl on the switch after checking with Adam that the car was not ready and it would be another hour. As I now had lost my ride back I walked and found that the car had been ready since 2.00pm. Supposedly I had been texted by Adam that it was ready I showed them my logs and no call or text. They gave me a discount of $50 for the stuff around. Got in the car and the service oil warning had not been turned off, all the technicians had gone home!! Somebody got in and then his brother was able to turn off the service warning. The car now beeps for no reason I can see or warning at intermittent times, very annoying.
I am looking to find another service centre.

Store LocationVon Bibra Honda

Demo model 2019 Outlander Southport

Last week went to the dealership looking for a vehicle my partner and I had decided on. I met Luke, who was great from start to finish. He didn't rush me, didn't push too hard. Gave me the facts I was looking for and didn't over sale something he just stated facts which I knew were right when I did my own home work. The vehicle was a hard one to nail down around my area and to find at a price I was willing to pay. The process was pushed out over a week because of family and partner commitments but Luke was always happy to work around and make the process go as best he could. Dragging around two small kids can make it feel like a life time. We got there in the end and really thought the experience was great. Customer service was definitely there from start to end, and I really appreciated that. Thanks again to the guys at Southport and Luke for his hard work.

Store LocationSouthport
It definitely was our pleasure helping you out Nathan, really happy we could have you in the car you love. Thanks for the great review, safe travels!

Purchased of a used car experience (From Negative to Positive)

Sales person mis-represented and then blame it on me . After checking with sales person about Yr of car, check the VIN plate by the car door, asked for the price, I proceed to test drive the vehicle. Having satisfied that all my questions were answered, I deciding to proceed with the purchase....At signing of purchase paper, and while negotiating, (sales person is now hard selling to me), he then said the price is $1k higher that what was presented to me. Sales person then claimed that I cannot expect the lower price for the car I wanted. I motioned to him the price and details were printed on the document and given by him. At every point during the purchase, I had asked the question and he had answered it, With that, I took the test drive and decided on the purchase. He kept insisting that I was wrong about it and I need to pay the higher price. Also gave me a ridiculous price for my trade in.
I decided to walk out of the deal. Consumers - pls be wary of such tactics!!
I was disappointed by such service from the sales person for a reputable company. The matter has now gone to the Sales manager who is trying to negotiate with me to resolve this. What a service Von Bibra....I was misrepresented and then now being blamed for it.

Store LocationHelensvale
A follow up to my comments made yesterday. I am so glad that the Sales Manager took it upon himself to try to resolve the matter. After discussing with the GM and having understand the events that had happened, they standby the original offer made. For such sincerity extended, I take it upon myself to accept the offer without further negotiation as well. I am glad the matter is handled and resolved almost immediately. They have made my day. Resolving an error and standing by their word. Kudos to the management of Von Bibra HelensvaleHi Jeffery, we appreciate the opportunity to correct your experience, enjoy your new Civic and thank you again from Danny and the team.

New car purchase!

The guys at Von Bibra Helensvale gave awesome service!! They make the ordeal of buying veey easy! Service was exceptional & they were only too happy to help excede my expectations. Thanks guys, couldn't be happier!

Store LocationHelensvale
Brilliant, Mat! Just what we like to hear for our team there at the 'Vale, appreciate the great feedback and happy, safe driving...

Helpful and curteous

Always prompt in returning phone calls and with information about the car, and accommodating with organising the details. The deal went very smoothly and I am happy with the result.

Great to hear, thanks so much for the 5 stars!

Great customer service

I am very grateful for the friendly and professional service from Von Bibra Ferry Road Z. He was very helpful and knowledgeble. He answered all the silly question that I had and made me feel comfortable. Thank you very much Z and team.

Thanks for your business!

5 star experience

Thanks to Von Bibra Ferry Road Z and the team.
Great customer service, knowledge, follow up, service and price. Would highly recommend to anybody looking to purchase or upgrade their car.

Store LocationFerry Road
Thanks Jas, really appreciate the great review for Z and team!

Good hospitality

It was a very clean bright environment showroom with very friendly helpful staff.
Thank you very much "Kieran FORD" who assisted us in our decision to purchase our new car being the replacement family car.

Store LocationVon Bibra Ferry Rd
It was a pleasure, thanks so much for choosing us to purchase from!

Gratitude

On 27th May we decided to upgrade our car our 2nd major purchase since our house . We went to Von Bibra on ferry rd after being referred by a friend to Dan Appleby . Dan asked the relevant questions to help us and himself to get what was best for us . Over the next 2 wk period Dan continued to liase with us via phone call or txt . We also took my mother in law down she was very thorough with her interrogation of Dan lol and she offered us some good advice . So on 27th May we purchased a Mettalic Red 2017 Mitsubishi ASX LS on 31st May we picked up our new car with our boys . I would like to express our gratitude on behalf of my family and i to Dan Appleby for his knowledge and honesty most important listening and understanding what we wanted and helping us decide on buying this particular car . I will always remember the experience before the purchase thank you Dan . Also to the rest of Dan's team Tiffany , Ben & the Manager thanks again .
Shelley , Xander , Bodhi & Mike .

Store LocationFerry Road
Such a great review for Dan and the team Shelley & Mike, thank you both so much and safe travels to you and the fam in your fabulous new ASX!

Car Quality and Customer Service at Von Bibra

I recently just purchased a lightning blue 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer and the Von Bibra staff were super friendly and helpful throughout my whole experience of buying my first car. ‘Z’ especially was extremely considerate and kind over the phone, through text, and in person. He listened to any concerns I had, assured me they would be fixed, and followed through with each and every promise! Overall I’m stoked about my car, and very satisfied with the customer service from ‘Z’, ‘Tony’ and the rest of the Von Bibra staff. Would definitely go through Von Bibra again to buy another car in the future! Thanks guys!

Store LocationVon Bibra Ferry Road
It was our pleasure David, thank you for such a great review for Z and the team!

Love my XV

We recently bought a 2018 Subaru XV. Zee our sales person was fabulous from day 1. He spent a lot of time with me looking at alternatives to my Imprezza and showed me the XV which I had not seen before. All staff were welcoming and professional..attentative but not over the top. Zee introduced me to Mr VB Snr who was very down to earth and warm. I am very happy with the car..only 24 hours since pick up..and extremely impressed with the business. This is our 2nd car purchased from VB and I have also reccommended family n friends...one family member is now waiting on her new XV. Thank you Zee...you are a treasure. Not pushy but informative..friendly n at all times treated me with respect. Cheers to the staff.
Vicki Lawrence and Stephen Chapman

Store LocationSouthport
Thanks for the 5 stars Vicki and Stephen, Zee and the team do a great job! Enjoy your XV

Very quick turnaround and attentive to your needs

Very easy process to buy a new car and felt genuinely taken care of. Quick turn around and true to their word. Would buy again through Von Bibra. Thank you.

Store LocationVon Bibra Gold Coast
A great review for us Caitlin, thanking you!

excellent staff and service

Fantastic service and the staff is excellent and friendly i would highly recommended for anyone who is thinking about buying or trade in to drop in and have a look

Store LocationFerry Rd Southport
Appreciate it Stephen, safe travels in the new car!

Von bibra Ferry Rd - professional service

A new car is a BIG decision. Thanks Charmaine for being patient and so knowledgeable. I would recommend without hesitation. Only been a few days (after a month to decide!) But so far I'm happy

Store LocationSouthport
Great news Breson, thanks so much for the 5 stars!

Excellent service

I has an excellent experience at Von Bibra. Going in to buy a used car I spoke with salesperson Brett. He was very knowledgeable and thourough in helping me pick the right vehicle.
After deciding on a a Mitsibishi ASX I was put in touch with Benny who sorted my finance. He made sure I understood all the paperwork.
I would definitely recommend Von Bibra and definitely recommend Brett and Benny

Store LocationFerry Road
Thanks so much Stephanie, enjoy the ASX, always a great choice!

Never again

I FEEL DISGUSTED!

I have purchased a 2016 Triton with 43,000Km at Von Bibra Ferry Road in the beginning of the year...

With 3 years warranty left and purchased adicional warranty so called “PLATINUM Extended 3 year warranty”
Within the same week I bought it the car was noisy all around like an old car called in the salesman that sold me the car to obviously get it fixed under warranty.

His reply was you are close to your next service so put the claim through then! Ok so far not ideal as they claim that all cars sold are sold serviced! So why would I have to pay for a 45000km service?! None the less the excuse given for that was that the car was 2,000km away from being due for a service!

The car are sold services, 2000km what a joke! Nonetheless discussed it with the sales manager and he gave me a discount on the caped service from$450 to $398.

All in all they were able to squeeze through the loophole, at this point I was giving them the benefit doubt and overviewing the somewhat dodge technicality by delivery the car to me after calling a fluid level check a service!

None the less comes time to book it in I call in once the car is due at 45,000km, the laid answers the phone to tell me that they only have a spot in for a service one month down the track so I book it in and drive in for the service.

Once there I take a loan car for the day, the 1 day that my car was supposed to take to have the service done takes 3 days, that after that they kept the car for an adtional week to take photos of it to send to Mitsubishi Australia for the warranty claim.

Once I come to pick up the car the service is done, I am informed that the service actually costed $800 and something but they were being really nice in doing me the favor to maintained that $398 they promised! A service that I should not even be paying for in the first place. “That yelp dodge in my mind”

The tint window that I purchased in the dealership had a bubble, one of the warranty claims for my surprise after 10 days they could no manage to sort it out!

Store LocationFerry rd
There is more... brave yourselves now! Ok other minor things but annoying, car was returned dirty with several bat shits on it and the left front quarter panel dull I believe from laying a dirty and oily protective mat on it to perform the service. FYI petroleum is a paint solvent so no wonder mine got damaged! But hey I don’t expect them to own their mistakes, it seams like there is a culture of dodging the bullet there! Now here is the big issue, I have put a warranty claim for something that happened that is shocking on its own right! Going up a very steep driveway in town a bunch of clacking noises happened because all the corner panels on the floor of the cabin came undone and the windscreen had cracked, 2 dings appeared above the windscreen on opposite sides of the roof front section, and later on I also noticed similar 2 dings that appeared on the rear columns of the cabin! The Vonbibra service had the audacity to tell me I was lying and I must have had overloaded the roof racks which supposedly would have caused all of that major damage to happen, so therefore it would not be fixed! So accordingly to Vonbibra Service at Ferry Rd supposedly this is a normal thing to happen to a car! But buckle up because now it gets even crazier once I asked to speak to the manager. In summary again I was being made understand the I was being called a liar because when I mentioned I had called the unhelpful Mitsubishi Australia and he doubted it I actually went on my calls log to show him I did by calling it again so he would hear it say Mitsubishi, at this moment he turned aggressive causing me on trying to put him on the spot and said he was too busy to attend me because he had too many meetings today. WTH!!!??? I the customer had to calm him down and explain to him I wasn’t trying to put him on the spot but only show to him that i was doing what I am supposed to do as a customer by giving him information to work with! Unfortunately it doesn’t stop there! I was getting conflicting information from Vonbibra and Mitsubishi Australia! One pointing the finger to the other as to say whom actually evaluate the vehicle, Vonbibra service says we only take photos and send to Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi saying the dilership is the one supposed to diagnose the car! So with all of that evidence of a bad product “cars are not supposed to come undone going up driveways no matter how big they are nor what car they are”. Apparently there is no evidence!?!?!?!? WHAT, ARE YOU FOR REAL?!? After spending $38,000.00 in there plus $398.00 plus had purchased Platinum Warranty on top! Should be called “WE WILL RIPP YOU OFF AT VONBIBRA Warranty” On top of that I had asked twice to be sent the email communication for this warranty claim and that is my Consumer Write! Guess what? 2 days later no email. So today I went to get Legal advice on that. This is also a huge safety issue that I am most likely risking my life driving a NON roadworthy car on the road! To find out the only email I received was one to say my claim had been declined based on lack of evidence of defective product. Do be surprised if you don’t take action really quickly to rectify it in a decent manner not trying to dodge your way through I already have a solicitor booked in and will have an specialist engineer reporting on this car and WILL take further action immediately if I don’t hear from Vonbibra in a professional manner. Please notice I am yet again giving you the chance to amend things and do the right thing and to act lawfully and in a decent manner and please from this point on communicate with me in writing only. I am booked in with the solicitor for the 16th of June 2019 and that gives you a 2 weeks response time before I take further action.Hi Bruno, we've been working hard behind the scenes as you are aware, to get some answers and options for you moving forward. All necessary documentation is now with the Manufacturer, so if you could touch base with the dealership at your earliest convenience, we'd appreciate it. Thank you, Holli von Bibra - Customer Relations Manager.

Happy Customers

We would like to thank Xavier Carr for all his help and showing us all the safety extras, and all the operational functions on our New Car, he was very professional and kind and answered all our questions we asked of him & the experience made us feel relaxed and enjoyable... We also would like to thank the whole Team at Von Bibra on Ferry Rd for all the help they did for us to make Buying a car a very pleasurable experience , & we would recommend this Dealership to everyone who is in the market for a New & Used Quality Car... Thanks again" , Regards from two Happy Customers.. Jim & Cheryl Jacobs

Store LocationVon Bibra Auto Village Ferry Rd Southport
It was our pleasure Jim & Cheryl, thank you so much for the fabulous review! Safe travels in your new purchase...

Excellent Service And Professionalism

My daughter bought a Nissan Qashqui at Von Bibra Nissan and I am extremely grateful for the friendly and professional service she received from Alex. I would also like to thank Justin for helping her with explaining the financial side of the deal in very easy to understand terms. I would definitely recommend Von Bibra Nissan at Robina for your next purchase if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Store LocationVon Bibra Nissan at Robina
Thank you Ian, really appreciate the 5 star review for Alex, Justin and team!

THANK YOU JACKSON!!!

Jackson was very helpful, friendly & knowledgable & went out of his way to find me the car I wanted. He even bought it to my house for me to test drive! He kept me informed via texts & phone calls & I give him a 10/10 for great service. I’ll be recommending him to any of my friends who are looking to buy their next set of wheels. Keep up the great work Jackson. I’m loving my new car & thanks again!

Store LocationSouthport Nerang Rd
Definitely the pleasure was ours Jojo! Thanks so much for your business and safe travels in the new car...

Suburu Forester

Not from Brisbane and purchased a new second hand car from Von Bibra Ferry Rd. Needed it quickly and Anthony made sure it got to me in time!
Thanks very much to Anthony for making the process as easy as possible.

Store LocationVon Bibra Ferry Rd
Thanks Connor, glad it all got sorted for you as quickly as possible. Drive safe!

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?
Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?
Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer). Cheers Shaun B

When will my car be fixed properly?
Perhaps the good Lord knows, because I am not in a position to answer. Perhaps a quick visit to the ACCC website might be of some assistance; I don't know?