1,651 reviews

1,651 reviews
Wilson L.
Wilson L.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great service from marko

Marko the sales provide great service to help me brought this beautiful car. Show details ·  1
Roz Gaddes
Roz GaddesSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Chery

Brilliant service Hayden and Jackie very knowledgeable. ✅✅✅✅✅ would recommend to everyone. Show details ·  1
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Excellent and professional service

Second time buying my car from Von Bibra, Southport. Always a great experience, with friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. Josh was amazing, he listened to what I wanted and was always friendly, polite and professional. Thank you so much Josh and Von Bibra Southport for exceptional service. Show details ·  1
David S.
David S.

Thristen offers great service

I had great service by Thristen. I told him my requirements and he quickly whittled down the options. Really nice guy, cheesy lines but all in good fun. Would happily use him again and recommend to others. Thanks for the help and I’m enjoying the new car. Show details ·  1
Justin. B
Justin. B

Thristan is great. He is patient, and kind and made me feel at ease. Good job. Show details ·  1
Vanessa Watson
Vanessa WatsonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing experience!

Craig was amazing to deal with, smooth and easy transaction without any issues. I live 6 hours away and Craig did everything to help. Show details ·  1
Shireen
ShireenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Dealing with Jae was an absolute pleasure. His level of professionalism whilst also just being very real and relaxed put me at ease throughout the whole process. No question I had was treated as silly and he was so patient with me. I will be recommending Jae’s services to anyone looking for a vehicle. Show details ·  1
Ashley
Ashley

Great and easy experience

Lachie was great to deal with. He’s very personable, professional and responds quickly to communication. Great experience all round with the team. Show details ·  1
Rishi S.
Rishi S.

Thristan - Excellent customer service

Thristan answered all of our questions. He worked over time and drive out to us late in the evening so we could test drive the car. A very caring and honest salesman. We felt looked after during the whole process Show details ·  1
Jordan Guilfoyle
Jordan GuilfoyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bloody brillian

Craig from von Bibra Southport was brilliant, well spoken, kind, very helpful and all around great person to work with. I will be recommending him to anyone I know wanting to purchase a car. Show details ·  1
kaylee b.
kaylee b.

Car Sale

Very friendly. Very helpful. Andrew was super approachable and efficient. Only came in to have a look and ended up putting a deposit in. Excellent customer service from Andrew. Show reply
Ricky C.
Ricky C.

Von Bibra Ashmore

James from VonBibra Ashmore is an exceptional sales agent who is not only highly knowledgeable and professional but also incredibly easy to communicate with. He goes above and beyond by being available even after work hours, ensuring that all your questions and concerns are addressed promptly and thoroughly. His dedication and accessibility make the buying experience smooth and stress-free. Show reply
RoryG
RoryGSouth East Queensland, QLD

First car in Aus!

A easy and fantastic service!
Jamie and Craig were brilliant to deal with. Show details ·  1
Phoebe
Phoebe

Great experience!

Would definitely recommend! Brought a second hand car and was very happy with the purchase and the friendly staff! Jae was my salesperson and he was amazing and always kept me update about my car! Show reply
Edward
Edward

Chris was great

Chris was really great and he was really helpful and good. Show reply

Sue M.
Sue M.

If we wish to cancel our included purchase of von Bibra's Jet black window film and HYDRO Surface treatment before the cooling off period, will an email to our sales rep, and perhaps to their customer service manager, be legally sufficient?

Von Bibra   DM

Hi Sue, contact your Sales Consultant direct and they will be able to assist. Thanks Jo

Kaz
Kaz

Hi when are you expecting your next shipment of 2020 tritons? I really want one they're gorgeous.

Von Bibra   DM

Hi Kaz, if you contact Rob Ehemann the Mitsubishi Sales Manager at Robina on 5575 0500 he will be able to let you know all the details and keep you up to date. Thanks Jo

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.