4.5

Exceptional customer service

Big shout out to Luke from Subaru for going above and beyond to help me purchase my first car. He is very kind and always kept me up to date.

Store LocationVon bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Good to hear Chantelle, thanks for the kind words!

Welcoming environment

I bought a used car from Von Bibra Robina, Ryland was helpful and friendly, dealing with the company as a whole was a pleasant experience.

Store LocationRobina QLD
von B.Von Bibra

Our pleasure Isabelle, thanks for your business and enjoy your new car!

Carl C.

Carl C.South East Queensland, QLD

Service

I bought a used vehicle from Von Bibra Robina and Claudius provided outstanding service. Nothing was a hassle and all the team were great

von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Carl, thanks for the 5 stars.

First New Car Purchase- Best Experience

Big Thank you to Jazz who went above and beyond with excellent service and looking after my partner with purchasing her first new car. Jazz had excellent knowledge, was very patient and accommodated to all our requests. We had a little look around at other dealerships but ultimately Jazz's service really had sold us on our new Nissan Qashqai and is what certainly brought us back an hour later to make our purchase. The Southport Nissan team really know what they are doing and couldn't recommend them enough. We will certainly be recommending Jazz and Nissan to our friends and family looking for a new car purchase in the future.

von B.Von Bibra

We love Jazz too, thanks for the great review Madeline and happy / safe travels in your newest purchase!

Linny

LinnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a Mitsubishi ASX from Von Bibra's, located on Ferry Road

Very grateful and thankful to Von Bibra's newest employee, Kye for all his help and patience. Kye demonstrated excellent product knowledge. Kye also answered all questions asked, without any hesitations. We are very excited with our Mitsubishi ASX.

Store LocationVon Bibra on Ferry Road, Bundall
von B.Von Bibra

The Misti ASX is a great buy Linny, so we're happy you're happy. Thanks for your business and great review for Kye!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a 2nd hand Elantra from salesman Jie - Vin Bibra Robina

Excellent service, very professional salesman. Couldn’t be happier with purchase & deal. Jie is a credit to Von Bibra Robina dealership

Thanks Mark!

J franke

J frankeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Right from the first contact with Jay, he was very professional and responsive. The team responded to all enquires in a timely manner, we’re very accommodating and informative. We would highly recommend the Von Bibra team to any prospective customers.

Store LocationVon Bibra Ferry Road
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks for your business and kind words for Jay and team, they work hard for their customers, so it's great to see it in a review. Happy and safe travels in your newest purchase!

Excellent customer service

Claudius was very helpful and organize. He made the whole process easy and he was more than willing to answer all the questions.

Store LocationVon Bibra Robina
von B.Von Bibra

So great to know Teodoro, thanks for the 5 stars and thanks for your business!

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service !

A BIG thanks to Trae Palmer for excellent customer service in assisting us with the purchase of our new car. We were very pleased with Trae, he was extremely helpful from our test drive to picking up our new car.
Nothing was a problem, he was only too pleased to help us !

Many Thanks Trae, you are a gem ! Love your sense of humour ..... Cheers Nicki & Martin

Store LocationVon Bibra Ashmore
von B.Von Bibra

Cheers right back at you Nicki & Martin, we really do appreciate these great words for Trae (and his humour!) and your business. Enjoy the new car!

Very happy.

Staff is helpful and informative ,excellent service. Easy to deal with staff ( Tim )
Reliable car with reasonable price .
We are very happy to have it.

Store LocationVon bibra Ashmore Gold Coast

Many thanks Bon!

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plain Ordinary Service

Store LocationVin Bibra Robina

Excellent service

Big thanks to Claudius from Von Bibra for his excellent service and genuine approach. He kept me informed throughout the whole process and delivered exactly as promised!

von B.Von Bibra

Just what we want to hear Peta, thank you for your business and happy / safe travels in your new purchase!

Michael Ruiz

Michael RuizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Cars & Excellent Customer Service!!!

My experience at VonBibra was excellent, I dealt with Shiloh, he is fantastic guy with good humour who knows a lot about cars. I would strongly recommend Shiloh as he would do his best to assist his clients. So, thank you Shiloh for your great Costumer Service.

Store LocationVon Bibra Ferry Rd Susuki
von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the review Michael, great to hear feedback about our staff. Safe travels

Very friendly staff and very helpful

Lachlan was very informative and friendly. Greeted myself and my partner with a smile and made the purchase of my T60 and the trade in of my old car effortless. Highly recommend

Store LocationFerry Road Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Joel, thanks so much for the 5 stars!

Carolyn

CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honda CR-V 2014 Model Purchased New in 2014, when sold this week advised it is a 2013 model.

Do not buy a new car from this dealership. I purchased a new Honda CR-V 2014 Model in 2014. I sold the car this week and was told my car was a 2013 model despite my log book and satellite navigation system books reading 2014 and 2015. Have spoken with many local car professionals who say this is how the Von Bibra Group do business. A business model of deception and misrepresentation.

Store LocationVon Bibra Honda Robina

Outstanding dealership

Had a very good experience with purchasing my new car. Thank you to Ron who handled my enquires. He was very well versed in the car . Happy customer and I recommend the dealership highly.

Store LocationSouthport Qld
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Warren, appreciate the great review for Ron and team!

Manda W

Manda WSydney, NSW

Best service ever

Claudius and team i cant thank you enough from the first enquiry to delivery was flawless. The communication was always open and I cannot fault them. Thank you for everything Claudius. Gypsy you are amazing. Will reccomend you to everyone. Thank you

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Manda for your reviews, really appreciate it!

Good service and sales support

Good service and sales support from Tayla from first enquiry call back till delivery. Thank you for ongoing support, we wete always kept in the loop; so we knew when to expect delivery.
Hans

Store LocationSouthport, von Bibra

Many thanks Hans, it's appreciated

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ryland is a 10/10

I was impressed with Ryland from Von Bibra Robina from our first contact. He was most helpful to me, answered all my questions and there was no pressure. I will have no hesitation in recommending Ryland to my friends.

Store LocationRobina Qld
Dave

Keep up the good work Ryland. Thank you for your help

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for your business Dave and kind words for Ryland. Enjoy your new car!

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best place to find the right car

The range of new and used vehicles across many manufacturers provided efficient comparisons of product features and price. Great service. We were well looked after by Ryland and the team.

Store LocationRobina, Gold Coast
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear. Thanks Andrew, appreciate the review!