4.5

Valerie Z.

Valerie Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Best car yard

Thank you Kane and all the von vibra staff for all that you did Love the new car and the service provided Highly recommend can not fault them thank you again

Store LocationAshmore
von B.Von Bibra

It was definitely our pleasure Valerie, thanks for the great review!

Great Choice

Glad we decided to buy the Kia cerato sports + hatch from Von Bibra Robina. Great service and a great team of sales people. Ethan took us for a test drive and was very helpful . He made our decision to buy the car very easy. A Young man going places.

Store LocationRobina
von B.Von Bibra

Brilliant to hear Karen & Steve, thanks for the great review. Enjoy your new Cerato!

Prashant chauhan

Prashant chauhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service and satisfaction. Specially the staff deserve a 7 star (jay hedley) making my moments great by coming on his day off for car delivery. Thanks jay. And thanks to finance team as well.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks for your business Prashant, we will pass your feedback onto Jay and the team.

Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service !!!

Thank you to all the staff at Von Bibra Robina. We were well looked after from the moment we stepped in the front door. I love my car, highly recommend.

Store LocationRobina
von B.Von Bibra

Great to hear Sara, just what we want for all of our customers! Happy and safe travels in the new car...

Irene I.

Irene I.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and a fantastic car

We received a fantastic service since we walked through the door the first time around. Andrew took very good care of us, even though it was his first week, he took his time to explain and show us everything we asked about. Everything what was promised to us was delivered and on time. We couldn't be happier with our purchase.
We will be back and definitely recommend to everyone.

von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks, Irene! We really appreciate the great review for our new starter, Andrew :-)

Awesome service and great vehicles

Ryland helped me from day one. From looking at the cars right up to buying it, he was very patient and listened to what I wanted. New everything I wanted to know about the cars. Very much recommend this dealership. Thanks ryland

Store LocationRobina von bibra
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Mitchell, appreciate the 5 stars for Ryland!

Great service from Craig

They made buying a first car really easy - delivery was punctual and quick -car was presented in great condition both internally and externally. Had fuel and gifts for the buyer

Store LocationAshmore
von B.Von Bibra

Many thanks Luke for your review and business. Appreciate it!

Great service.

All good , pickup was perfect. Cannot be more happy with car and the correspondence during process of purchasing. Can recommend all of the staff that kept us updated all the time.

Store LocationVon Bidra Robina
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Darren! Great to hear...

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Easy Transaction

Ron from Southport Von Bibra was easy to deal with and no hard pressure sales tactics! Car was ready on time and all paperwork was ready and correct. I would recommend

von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the review Michael, safe travels!

Amazing!

Brett from Von Bibra Southport was wonderful, he was personable and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car for what I needed. Couldn't be happier with the service. Thank you! 10/10 recommend :)

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Dyani, such a great review for Brett!

Christopher M.

Christopher M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and effiecient

Lachlan showed good knowledge of the companys values and talked about the professionalism of the company and there ability to be very reputabale. Lachlan was easy to talk to and did his job well

Store Locationgold coast southport ferry road QLD
von B.Von Bibra

Appreciate the 5 stars Christopher, safe travels.

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful customer service

Ethan from Von Bibra Robina was very professional and happy to spend as much time with us as required. Having driven a Mazda for the past 6 years, I didn’t think I would change to a Honda, but very happy with price and service. Thank you. Maree

Store LocationRobina QLD
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Maree, we think you'll love your Honda and we wish you many years of happy, safe motoring!

Rebecca M

Rebecca MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Dealership - All Staff friendly and helpful!

Staff were friendly, helped me find the perfect ex demo car for my family with very low kms and manufacturers warranty!

Andrew, Tiffany and Benny were amazing; informative, helpful and friendly from start to finish!

Store LocationFerry Road Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Rebecca, just the review we love to see. Appreciate it!

Both my wife and myself are really happy with the service given.

Excellent customer service throughout the dealership. Made the enquiry on Monday, road tested car on Wednesday, completed the deal and picked car up Friday. Very relaxed and friendly approach. Felt no sales pressure before and during the negotiations. Tim, the salesman listened and acted according to our requirements. Very happy.

Store LocationGoldcoast
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the 5 stars David and also the kind words. Much appreciated!

Hearsz

HearszSouth East Queensland, QLD

The team at Von Bibra Southport are all about high quality service.

My partner and I can’t speak highly enough about the staff at Von Bibra Southport in helping us after buying a Nissan Tiida 2012 hatchback this week.

Ron and the team (Liam, Alicia, Neil and Caine) attended to all of our needs and answered all our questions, and made us feel very welcome.
Their values were in line with our own and we left there with our new car knowing that we not only made the right choice with our vehicle, but also the right people to deal with.
The only negative would have been after we had returned from our test drive was being asked “so did you want to buy the car?”
Whether sarcastic or not, what probably should’ve been asked is if we had any questions or queries.
Other than that, very satisfied.

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport QLD
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the lovely, honest feedback / review, we do hope you love your Tiida!

Scott Carr

Scott CarrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!!

My partner and I just purchased a second hand 2012 Suzuki Swift from Von Bibra Southport. Jay was excellent to deal with and the customer service from the entire team went above and beyond! We are extremely happy with our purchase and would recommend Von Bibra Southport to anyone looking to make a car purchase!! Thanks Von Bibra!!

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Scott, the Suzuki's are a great buy so we do hope you enjoy!

Used car purchase from Von Bibras Southport.

Just purchased a 2018 ZB Commodore RS Liftback from Arty at Von Bibras, Southport. The car is great and the customer service from Arty was the best i have had from any car salesperson.

Thanking you Damian!

David Beguely

David BeguelySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service when buying new car

Thanks so much to Ethan and Brendon at Von Bibra Robina for the wonderful service they gave me when looking for a new car. They were both very friendly and knowledgeable.
Carmen

Store LocationRobina Qld
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks David, appreciate the 5 stars and great words about the team... happy and safe travels!

Charlene D.

Charlene D.South East Queensland, QLD

Caring and attentive service

It was my first time to buy a car myself. After shopping around online, I decided to go with Von Bibra used cars at Robina. I totally made the right choice as I found an attentive salesman with Ryland. With the Von Bibra brand, I am also assured that the car will be delivered in great condition. The loan car I used while waiting for my purchase was a great bonus! I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely recommend Von Bibra to anyone wanting to buy a car.

Store LocationRobina Used Cars
von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you Charlene, so great to know that was your experience with us! We definitely appreciate the 5 star review for Ryland and team... happy and safe travels!

Good service!

Just bought my first car through Von Bibra and they made it so easy! Service was quick and they were always able to answer any questions I had. Ron is great!

von B.Von Bibra

We think he's great too, Chloe! Thanks for the fab review and safe travels...

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B