4.5

Derek L.

Derek L.South East Queensland, QLD

3 years waiting for the same problem to be fixed to no avail

Awesome service

After a difficult week I was in a position where I needed a new car. Claudius took the time to ensure my needs in a new car were met, and helped both my husband and I trade in and purchase 2 new cars. He ensured I had a loan car until my Kia Cerato was ready and helped make the entire experience a pleasure. I can only highly recommend Claudius as a breath of fresh air and not at all pushy.

Schulzy

SchulzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and knowledge

Claudius was excellent with helping us find the right car and answering all our questions. He was awesome to deal with, not pushy and easy to contact when we had questions.

Gypsea and the team also made our purchase super easy.

Great service and worth a visit if you are looking for a vehicle.

von B.Von Bibra

Really appreciate the kind words, Schulzy, just what we want to hear. Thank you!

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Claudius at Von Bibra Robina!

I’ve never enjoyed speaking to salesman in general but Claudius was brilliant. A genuine approach and clearly had the customer front of mind. Excellent and highly recommend him! Many thanks, Chris

Store LocationVon Bibra Robina
von B.Von Bibra

Perfect, that's exactly what we wish to know about your experience, Chris. Thanks for taking the time to write the review!

Shania P.

Shania P.South East Queensland, QLD

Joel’s customer service today was exceptional. Very polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Helped me find exactly what I was looking for and I’m happy with what I got. Lots of paperwork but outlined the important parts. Would highly recommend anyone to purchase a car form this company

Store LocationHelensvale
von B.Von Bibra

So great to hear all of that Shania, appreciate the great review for Joel and see you soon...

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, smooth process!

The customer service at Von Bibra was fantastic, nothing was a problem. Great communication from the team from start to finish.
I would recommend this crew to anyone.
Thanks heaps!

von B.Von Bibra

Definitely our pleasure Ben, thanks for the 5 stars!

Tully

TullySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! Couldn’t have made it any easier!

Dan made finding a new car an enjoyable task- quick and easy! Very professional and knowledgeable! I couldn’t recommend Southport Von Vibra any higher! Can’t wait to drive away in my new car!

Store LocationSouthport
von B.Von Bibra

We're excited for you too, Tully! Thanks so much for your business, see you on delivery day...

Jasmin

JasminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Von Bibra Helensvale - Exceeded Expectations!!

After visiting Von Bibra Helensvale this morning, I can highly recommend a visit, if you are looking to update your vechile.

I decided to take advantage of the $2000 minimum trade-in offer on my beloved 1993 Toyota.

I haven't purchased a vechile from a dealership in over 20years, so I was feeling a little anxious of what to expect.

After spending time with my sales consultant - Joel, my anxiety dramatically decreased. Joel went above & beyond to take me through the process of trading in my car for an upgrade to a newer used car.

He was professional, courteous & genuinely compassionate about assisting me.

Awaiting finance approval.

Store LocationVon Bibra Helensvale
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Jasmin, we hope all goes well in coming days as the system works for you - we'll be there every step of the way until delivery. Appreciate the great review for Joel!

Great experience, would recommend

Dan was professional, friendly and knowledgeable about the product. I would definitely recommend Von Bibra Ferry Road to anyone looking for a new car. I'm looking forward to being able to pick it up.

Store LocationFerry road
von B.Von Bibra

We're excited for you to drive away too Kirsty, thanks for the stellar review for Dan and co, really appreciated!

Madison C.

Madison C.South East Queensland, QLD

THANK YOU!

I purchased my ASX through Brett and Gina! The service was brilliant and both really instilled confidence with my decision. The process was smooth and stress free from the first Hello. I am very grateful. Thanks Brett!

Store LocationVon Bibra Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Definitely our pleasure Madison! Thanks so much for the great review for Brett and co.

Had a great experience with Von Bibra Mitsubishi Southport

Just purchased a new GSR Premium Triton from these guys. I was well looked after and everything went smoothly. Only annoying thing was that when you pay close to $50k for a new car, you would expect to get a full tank with it. Other than that, my experience was fantastic. I would highly recommend these guys. Try seeing Kieran when your there, he’s the guy!

Store LocationSouthport Mitsubishi
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for your business Adam, enjoy your Triton! I will pass your feedback on to the team at Southport.

Car Service

Store LocationAshmore/Southport
UniqueDesignGC

UniqueDesignGCSouth East Queensland, QLD

No bull, straight up salesman

No wonder these guys are the top Subaru dealers in QLD! The sales team were approachable, realistic and not once put the “hard sell” on. They went above and beyond to get the deal across the line!

Nathan and Ricky should be commended for their no rubbish sales tactics!

Store LocationVon Bibra Subaru Southport
von B.Von Bibra

Totally agree, Ricky and his team do a great job! Thanks for your business and we appreciate the 5 star review. Safe travels

MONTROSE

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Without prejudice: just a warning for single women

Store LocationSouthport
Marie M.

Marie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy experience all round

We were so happy with all respects of our experience at Von Bibra Southport.
Brett was incredibly helpful and friendly and instilled confidence in us to proceed with the purchase of our lovely Mitsubishi.
We would happily recommend Von Briba and Brett to anyone.

Store LocationFerry Rd Southpory
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Marie, appreciate the review, Brett and team at Southport do a great job! Safe travels

Great experience

I found a great car that suits my needs nicely. Daniel Appleby was helpful and very friendly, even took me to meet the services team. I recommend von Bibra and Dan.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the 5 stars Martina, enjoy your new car!

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Had an awesome experience with Von Bibra. Glenn was super helpful couldn’t have asked for someone better! Highly recommend Von Bibra and if you can get Glenn I highly recommend him too :)

Store LocationHelensvale
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the 5 stars Alex!

Megs

MegsSouth East Queensland, QLD

No dodgy salesmen here...just honest and helpful

Jacob and the team at Von Bibra Motors at Helensvale were a standout, providing exceptional service on securing me a cute, zippy little car. Jacob worked in with my budget and provided me with a great deal. Well done team and keep up the great work.

Store LocationVon Bibra Helensvale
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Megs, cute and zippy cars are our specialty! Happy and safe travels...

Absolutely amazing

Daniel from Von Bibra Robina is Excellent. From the moment I inquired, the customer service was fast, effient and very friendly. Very customer focused and strives to make you feel welcome. Car purchases was very easy, super quick and I was on the road in no time with my new car. Highly recommend speaking with Daniel for your next vehicle purchase.

von B.Von Bibra

Thanking you Scotty for the great review for Daniel and team. Enjoy your new car!

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Adam from Von Bibra Robina was nothing less than amazing he was very knowledgable and the service he provided was even better! He always kept me updated Good job mate, I Appreciate it.

Store LocationRobina QLD
von B.Von Bibra

Thanks Jess for the 5 stars for Adam, it's appreciated! Happy and safe travels in the new purchase...

Barry M.asked

jetblack window tint

Les
Les

It looks ok but to be honest we’ll need to wait until summer before I can give a more definitive answer. We were told that you cannot see clearly through the tint to the other side of the vehicle (standing on the outside). This is not the case.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Are you asking about buying or selling it ?

Barry M.

The brand of window tint you use.

Niggie G

Niggie Gasked

Is there a service where Von Bibra will pick up the car from a person's home, service it and bring it back to the person's home for a fee?

von B.Von Bibra

Thanks for the enquiry, to assist please contact Holli von Bibra our Customer Relations Manager and she will see what can be done. Her contact details are holli.vonbibra@vonbibra.com.au Thanks Jo

Ricky

Rickyasked

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

ChrisD
ChrisD

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

Shaun B
Shaun B

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B