Betadine First Aid Cream

Betadine First Aid Cream

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Holy Water

I 100+% endorse Betadine - Cream 20g and Solution 500ml. This is the Antiseptic (Solution) that's applied to a Patient as they lay waiting surgery to be performed. If you've seen documentaries of this nature; remember the yellow skin colour?

Gone are the days of my using Savlon... For me Betadine healed a severe wound I had, treated my pets abyss (use diluted) and all other dings and scratches in days! It's as though Betadine was Holy Water :) A must for any home FIRST AID cabinet.

Please note; Yellow stains on bed sheets wash out... The Solution (if undiluted) can dry your skin a little and or make skin feel taut, as this product accelerates healing... as an open wound needs to close up?

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

I have always been a fan of Betadine. For me, it is the best antiseptic medicine in pharmacies. I have known Betadine since I was young. Although it is a bit expensive than other brands, it is worth the money spent. It is very effective. It is hospital-grade antiseptic that is trusted by medical practitioners - hospitals, doctors and nurses. Betadine First Aid Cream is thick which I prefer on wounds rather than the liquid ones. I always make sure that I have Betadine First Aid Antiseptic Cream at home in my first aid tray, the way my mom used to do when we were young. Truly, Betadine has stayed with our family for decades. I highly recommend Antiseptic First Aid Cream.
    Highly effective antiseptic