Medi Quattro First Aid Cream

4.3

Customer

CustomerPerth, WA

Awesome

Bring it Back!!! This works. How is it millions of people can react to a covid vaccine and it still roll out and yet a few people react to this awesome cream and it’s pulled from sale. Bring it back its the only thing that works :-)

Purchased in February 2020 for $13.00.

Tanya D.

Tanya D.South East Queensland, QLD

I suffer skin allergies to extreme please bring back my Medi Quattro I’m begging you

I have on the scale 10 on my allergy test and this cream keeps me out of hospital Please I need this cream so I can live a better quality of life

Purchased in December 2020 at Chempro Chemists for $10.00.

LynneA

LynneASouth East Queensland, QLD

Hypocritical & Double Standard on Medi Quattro discontinuation...

Medi Quattro is the 'next best thing' to antibiotics. This stuff works... it soothes, relieves pain, swelling, redness & itching.
And aids Healing‼ I have carried it with me for years.
Discontinued due to 2% of the population with possible allergic reaction⁉️
Hair dye has the SAME RISK‼ Hair dyes cause BURNS & severe allergic reactions.
WHY isn't Hair Dye being removed from Sale⁉️‼‼

nisey02

nisey02North Queensland, QLD

Awesome actually works

I have used this cream for many years it is creamy and not drying,like others that claim to stop itch and it is the only cream that stops the itch of mozzy bites.

J Ross

J Ross

Medi Quattro Cream is a Fabulous product

This is the BEST product, it's an anti inflammatory, antiseptic, anesthetic and a soothing cream all rolled into one. Great for Humans and we use on our dogs. I recommend this product so highly and every household should have one.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pam Brown

Pam BrownPerth, WA

Best pain relief and antiseptic cream ever

We've been using it for years. It's the best cream ever for burns, stings and bites. Can't believe it has been withdrawn because a minority are or are potentially allergic to it. As with other products test first.

Purchased in May 2018 at Priceline for $12.00.

Alameda

AlamedaCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible allergic reaction

I had such a bad reaction to the active ingredient in this cream (Bufexamac) that I was in hospital for close to a week. I had a burning, bright red, itchy rash that spread over my head, neck, chest and all the way down to my legs. While it's fine for most people, it can cause a severe allergic reaction for others, including small children. This cream can't be sold anymore but if you have it in your medicine cabinet, throw it out.

Purchased in May 2020.

Nuket

NuketSouth East Queensland, QLD

can't live without it

I am using this First aid cream a long time, Since 2003. At the Blacksmiths Beach we bitten of many sandflies! Nothing stopped the itching then Medi Quattro First Aid Cream.

Purchased in February 2019.

Rose M.A.

Rose M.A.Rockhampton

Very useful cream!

I have used this cream for my Dad's wound on his chest, it was like bite of some parasites, red and infected. He refused to go and see his gp so I went to pharmacy and found this cream. It only took a day or 2 and the infected skin was already progressing to heal really well.
Recommending this cream for first aid use.

Chicken pox lifesaver

Used this product and Soov while both my kids had chicken pox. Applied it straight after an oatmeal bath. Both kids said it stopped and soothed their itchiness and they both had minimal scarring. I always keep a tube in my medicine cabinet.

Suze

Suze

I had similar reactions

Initially the anaesthetic soothed the rash on my arm, I put more cream on it and it got worse starting to blister and very itchy. Then I read the label if you have a history of eczema or allergies or rash don't use. Now I'm trying steroid cream and hoping for the best. Australia has lots of products banned in other countries - roundup is one of them, now this is too. I'm going to throw it away.

Best ever!

I have had an ear problem for 20 years itchy inflamed an down right anoying and this cleared it up in a week when doctor's never could . Love this cream it is so great. Always carry it with me for cuts burns it is just the best.

Terry K

Terry KHunter Region, NSW

Severe allergy reaction potential.

Grahamw29

Grahamw29NORTH SYDNEY

Prevents Infections & Eases Pain

Ruby35

Ruby35Adelaide

Excellent product!

Medi Quattro First Aid Cream is a fabulous product. I have used it for about five years on all cuts and abrasions in our household, and its gentle anaesthetic helps to settle the kids after an injury. I currently have sunburnt legs that have been very painful and I have found it hard to wear pants or even sleep but once I applied the Medi Cream, my sunburn pain immediately subsided allowing me to go back to normality! It is highly recommended for us as an antiseptic cream for all occasions. There are generic brands available now that work just as well, for a smaller price.

IreneF

IreneFVictoria, 3136

Good all round first aid cream

Medi Quattro First Aid Cream should be in everyone's first aid cabinet or kit. It's great for just about everything - cuts, bites, stings, itchiness, sunburn, burns and minor abrasions. It's an all round antiseptic which also calms any itches or painful bites.
It comes in a 50gram tube for around $10 and well worth every cent as far as I'm concerned.
It's great for just about everything

doggus

doggusasked

what is active

rhonnie ces

rhonnie cesasked

can i use savlon on my dogs scratched open wound

Rainy
Rainy

I'd ring your vet to find out. I used Savlon on my hand & I couldn't get it into the freezer fast enough. It felt like my whole hand was on fire. It was so awful. I tried getting the creme off my hand & it didn't help because the creams had already gone into my skin. Please, don't even take a chance. Call your vet. The only creme that was fantastic for me was Medi-Quattro, but it has been taken off the shelves. A lady had a terrible reaction to the ingredient BUFEXAMAC & ended up in hospital for 6 days. She was treated as if she was a "burns" patient. Doctors had a terrible time trying to help her because the reaction caused a huge rash all over her, even though she only used some on her neck. As for me, that product was like gold. I used it all the time & it was perfect. I thought products were strictly tested for safety, but I guess not. A huge lesson for me, as I don't usually test things on my skin first. With that poor lady, it wouldn't have mattered because the rash it caused just kept growing until it had covered her. I hope she's okay.

charlotte K.

charlotte K.asked

Can this be used on chafing

See all Medi Quattro First Aid Cream questions