Bosisto's Eucalyptus Spray

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Spray

See the Best Antiseptic Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Melanie

MelanieSydney, NSW

Best germ ,antiseptic and air freshener

I used to swear by glen 20 until I had kids. Now I love bosisto’s eucalyptus spray the only thing I don’t like is that I have tin’s that r 225g and now you have made them smaller 200g but same price. wish companies would leave the amount alone. now I have to watch how much I use because i caun’t afford to spray like I did or have a can in every room anymore, Especially when kids r sick

Purchased in August 2019 for $800.00.

Johanna Bradley

Johanna BradleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

This product is so much better than using Glen 20.
If you use too much Glen 20 you end up being able to taste it in the back of your mouth anytime you go anywhere near it.
Bosistos eucalyptus spray does everything Glen 20 can, but smells so much better and doesn't affect my taste buds.
As well as being a germ killing room deoderiser, eucalyptus can be used for cleaning sticky messes, clearing blocked noses, plus more.
It's not overly cheap, but it goes on sale now and then, and it's a great product that gets used at home and work.

Purchased in June 2016 at Chemist Warehouse for $7.99.

Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review, Johanna. :)

Active lady

Active ladyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spider deterrant.

Have used this product for years and love it as it has so many uses but did you know it also repels Redback spiders ? Having those dreadful creatures in my back shed this summer I researched Google and discovered the Redbacks hate eucalyptus so I sprayed all around door and cracks in shed and 'shazam' no more Redbacks and as a bonus the shed smelt wonderful.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

CarlaBosisto's

What a great use you've discovered! We'll be sure to spread the word too :) Thanks!
The Bosisto's team

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good.

I use the little pump spray on all cuts and sunburn, it works great. But NEVER spray it on your manhood. Got a bit sunburnt while on a beach with the Mrs..Talk about great balls of fire for about 2 minutes after application. Will still use it and recommend it, just never use it down below.

Purchased in February 2019.

kylie

kyliensw

Highly recommend this

I have been buying this for a while now. I'm seeing it more and more now being stocked. It's got so many uses and I love the smell. It's a little pricey but it lasts for a long time. I've had a little trouble getting the lid off and also had a dodgy spray nozzle but they are easy to replace. I have only just found the natural antiseptic spray after 6 months of searching for it so can be hard to find that one.

CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou so much for your wonderful feedback Kylie! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

Amazing

Love eucalyptus spray. We usually spray in shoes, on lounges and on bed sheets/mattress for a quick freshen up. I collect secondhand books and sometimes you will get sticker gunk on covers, little eucalyptus spray and cotton ball... brand new.

Multiple uses, endless really and it smells so good. I wish it was a little cheaper because I would use it more often.

Hi jord
Thankyou so much for your wonderful review of Bosisto's Eucalyptus Spray!

Lisa82

Lisa82Lismore

A staple in our household

This is a must in our house! I use it as a pre-stain (or smell) removal before a wash, I use it refresh the place & as a cleaning agent across benches, seats, car, pet bedding & anything else! It's a great fresh smell & quite economical. I love that I'm supporting an Aussie made & owned company! Thank you Bosostos :-)

CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou for the wonderful review, Lisa! Glad you love our Eucalyptus Spray :)

brian

brian

Pretty good

Usually buy this bositos eucalyptus spray from the local chemist though, the latest container I bought from the Woolworths supermarket.
It's a good alternative to the sprays that contain hefty ingredients but, gotta make sure shake it before use so I usually spray it in the toilet and improves the odours

CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou for the feedback & review Brian. Much appreciated :) Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Paul Hogan

Paul HoganNSW, 2060

Humming & Harring !

Great product but, why are supermarkets and pharmacies selling it for $9.99 to $10.99 when they pay $2.72 ?. Anyway, my solution is 10 drops of Eucalyptus solution (purchased from Aldi @ $4 for 150ml) added to 1L of water in a sprayer and based on this I will get the equivalent of 147 cans of Bosisto's for $4 only. Easy maths, same smell and results, savings = $1611.53

Mandabelle

MandabelleRegents Park

Best product in my house

Cannot live without this product. Besides killing any smells in my house it leaves a beautiful fresh scent without all the watery residue like air fresheners leave. Love love love it!!!!

CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou for your lovely review Mandabelle! We're glad you love using our Eucalyptus Spray.

Rayleen

RayleenAdelaide

Absolutely a must have in my house

I use this in so many ways, love the smell too. It is great for use with my arthritis ... spraying the body where the pain is and within minutes it is minimized or gone. Have a can in my car, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen :D .... use it all the time. Also recommend the lozenges ... wonderful :D

CarlaBosisto's

Thankyou for your wonderful review Rayleen, we're so glad to hear the Spray has helped your health and freshened your home. We've passed on your kind feedback to the team. Thankyou for your support of Bosisto's!

Christine R

Christine RBrisbane

Love this stuff!

My daughter in law introduced me to this (well I saw it on her kitchen sink) I love it, smells fresh and does everything it says on the label. It's great for cleaning stainless steel as well as seems to leave it conditioned.

Varnz

VarnzSydney

Addicted!

My boss referred me to this product and I now rave about it to all my friends and family.
It smells fantastic and disinfects everything. We use at work & I use at home. I travelled interstate just recently and bought a can for family there! They absolutely love it too!

miracle cure,

I use the eucalyptus lavender and tea tree spray for all itches and sores, works everytime, love it, my spray top is easy to use, I do not use spray can, small spray bottle is easy to use,

Sarah

SarahSydney

A fantastic product to keep around the house!

In my line of work I need to keep the place exceptionally clean and sanitised. I like to use cleaning products that smell good and are proven to do their jobs, but aren't completely bad for the environment or our health. This has been an absolute godsend for that last disinfection before I start work, and since I started using it all my customers have commented repeatedly on how nice the place now smells.

Dianne

Dianne

This Eucalyptus spray is a great product!

CarlaBosisto's

Hi Dianne, thankyou for your wonderful review! Feedaback about the spray's cap has been noted & passed on. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to review Bosisto's.

CAL

CALAU

Good product but .....

As I get older and my hands are not as strong I can not get the top off the spray can.

Had a new can and had to knock the top off, this broke the spray nozzle and made the item unusable, its expensive so its very annoying.

If you have any sort of hand weakness you may have problems, so if you don't have anyone around who can get the top off for you it might be better to look for Eucalyptus oil in a different package.

kerrieMelbourne, Victoria

This is the best eucalyptus spray.

This is the best eucalyptus spray. I use it for just about everything from airing my bedding to spray my carpets, cuts its the all rounder that I have come across.
The only negative is that I heve trouble finding it. I know that chemist warehouse stocks it some times, also Woolworth but for some reason I can not seem to find at my shopping centre and I have to go to the chemist to get it. Well it's long lasting and leaves your home smelling wonderful I always get compliments when I use it.

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Smells fresh

I love this product but I really only use it as a deodoriser and germ killer. I love the smell and it does linger in the room a lot longer than a lot of other air fresheners. Sometimes I spray the bins with it and shut the lid while they're empty and when I go back they're fresh and clean smelling. I also use it on bedroom surfaces and bedding when I have a cold to try and kill the germs around me.
Fresh smell, kills germs

CarlaBosisto's

Thanks for leaving this great review Sarzie... it definitely is the best air freshener and bin deodoriser around, it kills germs which are the source of odours, not just masking them like artificial room sprays do.

BrandyLove

BrandyLoveAU

Great stuff.

CarlaBosisto's

Thanks for the great review BrandyLove - fantastic to see another happy Bosisto's fan! Will pass on your suggestion for the lemon oil, too.

Zara Y.

Zara Y.asked

I read online this can be used to deter cats from scratching carpet/doors. Is this product safe to use around cats? It lingers in the air long after sprayed and I’m worried my cat will inhale it, or scratch the spot again and then lick her paws and ingest it. Is this harmful?

Rosie

Rosieasked

Can I put it in checked luggage with qantas

Paul E.

Paul E.asked

I have a friend who , to me, seems addicted to the spray can. She says the smell is wonderful and can't seem to get enough. While not spraying directly into her mouth or nose, she will spray into the air right near her face so as to get a large 'whiff' of the spray.

Just how dangerous is this and how can i help to discourage the habit.

Paul E

Hi Paul
I've checked this with our R&D department and while there's very little issue with inhaling the eucalyptus oil itself, it's unwise to spray an aerosol at close range near the face as there's a risk of inhaling propellant.

Our eucalyptus spray is designed as a room spray only. If your friend likes a "hit" of eucalyptus there's safer ways to do this - try popping some pure oil on a tissue or hanky to inhale, put some oil on the floor of the shower, or try one of our new "Roll on" products which can be found in the Natives range at Chemist Warehouse. You roll these onto your wrists and inhale the aroma throughout the day. There's one called "Breathe" that contains our eucalyptus oil in the formula. Diffusers are also very popular, we have one of these at Chemist Warehouse also.
Hope these tips help! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryAntiseptic Products