Bosisto's Eucalyptus Spray

Bosisto's Eucalyptus Spray

Andy G.

Andy G.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty spray trigger on multipurpose bottle

I love the product, and last time I bought some, the spray trigger jammed and wouldn’t release. I thought this was a one - off and we’d had the bottle a while as a spare before it was actually put into use so didn’t have a receipt. I swapped the product into a different spray bottle and was all fine. Now we’ve used all the old bottle, bought a replacement and this trigger jams the same!! Obviously not happy - and it seems there’s a few others out there the same... Pls can you fix the trigger problem Thanks in advance Andy

Purchased in April 2021.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

I get a strong headache after every use of the spray, but never from your oil

After using your spray for covid initiatives in place at my workplace, I get a very bad headache/migraine that lasts all day. Paracetemol, ibuprofen, ice packs and being in a dark room normally help me cure my headaches but none of these actions take away my head pain after using your Bosistos eucalyptus spray. I've tested that this was the cause and I am not sure what is in your product but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone anymore.

Purchased in July 2020.

Taha C.

Taha C.

Excellent product

Absolutely love this spray. It’s a bit pricey for similar product range but its smell of eucalyptus is very soothing knowing how great eucalyptus is in killing germs it gives me great confidence to use it around my house. I know the comments say do not spray around cats, but one of my cats is always drawn to it and likes to hang out where I have sprayed. and she seems perfectly happy sniffing around.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $11.00.

Hi Taha
Thankyou so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate your feedback, and yes some cats do seem fine with it! All the best, the Bosisto's Team.

Tina Miller

Tina MillerSydney, NSW

The only brand to trust!

I work in the medical field as a rep.I’ve been using this product for over 10 years.It is by far the best brand of choice.Australian Made and owned SAY NO MORE!
Being an essential worker it’s been my life saver through this pandemic.I only trust brands that have been on the market longer than 10 years.

Purchased in April 2020.

Wendy

Wendy

Never without it.

I've been using Bositos for years now and use it everywhere. I take it with me on holidays especially overseas and spray pillows, bedding, bathrooms, my suitcase, clothing and shoes so everything smells clean and keeps hygienic.
It's also good for spraying spots on clothing to remove stains and exterminating creepy crawlies.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou for the lovely review Wendy! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Sheila Veltmeimer

Sheila VeltmeimerGippsland, VIC

I Love it as it makes a home smell healthy an clean

I have always used this product even before this epidemic I also use the eucalyptus wash powder bathroom cleaning spray and eucalyptus I use a laundramat in normal times and people always say how delightful the machine smells after me I spray the spra my bexroom when I get up in the morning

Purchased in April 2020 at She Crystal for $8.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for your lovely review Sheila, we really appreciate it! Kind Regards, Bosisto's team

Melanie

MelanieSydney, NSW

Best germ ,antiseptic and air freshener

I used to swear by glen 20 until I had kids. Now I love bosisto’s eucalyptus spray the only thing I don’t like is that I have tin’s that r 225g and now you have made them smaller 200g but same price. wish companies would leave the amount alone. now I have to watch how much I use because i caun’t afford to spray like I did or have a can in every room anymore, Especially when kids r sick

Purchased in August 2019 for $800.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Johanna Bradley

Johanna BradleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

This product is so much better than using Glen 20.
If you use too much Glen 20 you end up being able to taste it in the back of your mouth anytime you go anywhere near it.
Bosistos eucalyptus spray does everything Glen 20 can, but smells so much better and doesn't affect my taste buds.
As well as being a germ killing room deoderiser, eucalyptus can be used for cleaning sticky messes, clearing blocked noses, plus more.
It's not overly cheap, but it goes on sale now and then, and it's a great product that gets used at home and work.

Purchased in June 2016 at Chemist Warehouse for $7.99.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review, Johanna. :)

Active lady

Active ladyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spider deterrant.

Have used this product for years and love it as it has so many uses but did you know it also repels Redback spiders ? Having those dreadful creatures in my back shed this summer I researched Google and discovered the Redbacks hate eucalyptus so I sprayed all around door and cracks in shed and 'shazam' no more Redbacks and as a bonus the shed smelt wonderful.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

What a great use you've discovered! We'll be sure to spread the word too :) Thanks!
The Bosisto's team

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good.

I use the little pump spray on all cuts and sunburn, it works great. But NEVER spray it on your manhood. Got a bit sunburnt while on a beach with the Mrs..Talk about great balls of fire for about 2 minutes after application. Will still use it and recommend it, just never use it down below.

Purchased in February 2019.

Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
kylie

kylieMid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommend this

I have been buying this for a while now. I'm seeing it more and more now being stocked. It's got so many uses and I love the smell. It's a little pricey but it lasts for a long time. I've had a little trouble getting the lid off and also had a dodgy spray nozzle but they are easy to replace. I have only just found the natural antiseptic spray after 6 months of searching for it so can be hard to find that one.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou so much for your wonderful feedback Kylie! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

Amazing

Love eucalyptus spray. We usually spray in shoes, on lounges and on bed sheets/mattress for a quick freshen up. I collect secondhand books and sometimes you will get sticker gunk on covers, little eucalyptus spray and cotton ball... brand new.

Multiple uses, endless really and it smells so good. I wish it was a little cheaper because I would use it more often.

Hi jord
Thankyou so much for your wonderful review of Bosisto's Eucalyptus Spray!

Lisa82

Lisa82Lismore

A staple in our household

This is a must in our house! I use it as a pre-stain (or smell) removal before a wash, I use it refresh the place & as a cleaning agent across benches, seats, car, pet bedding & anything else! It's a great fresh smell & quite economical. I love that I'm supporting an Aussie made & owned company! Thank you Bosostos :-)

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou for the wonderful review, Lisa! Glad you love our Eucalyptus Spray :)

brian

brian

Pretty good

Usually buy this bositos eucalyptus spray from the local chemist though, the latest container I bought from the Woolworths supermarket.
It's a good alternative to the sprays that contain hefty ingredients but, gotta make sure shake it before use so I usually spray it in the toilet and improves the odours

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou for the feedback & review Brian. Much appreciated :) Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Paul Hogan

Paul HoganNSW, 2060

Humming & Harring !

Great product but, why are supermarkets and pharmacies selling it for $9.99 to $10.99 when they pay $2.72 ?. Anyway, my solution is 10 drops of Eucalyptus solution (purchased from Aldi @ $4 for 150ml) added to 1L of water in a sprayer and based on this I will get the equivalent of 147 cans of Bosisto's for $4 only. Easy maths, same smell and results, savings = $1611.53

Mandabelle

MandabelleSydney, NSW

Best product in my house

Cannot live without this product. Besides killing any smells in my house it leaves a beautiful fresh scent without all the watery residue like air fresheners leave. Love love love it!!!!

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou for your lovely review Mandabelle! We're glad you love using our Eucalyptus Spray.

Rayleen

RayleenAdelaide

Absolutely a must have in my house

I use this in so many ways, love the smell too. It is great for use with my arthritis ... spraying the body where the pain is and within minutes it is minimized or gone. Have a can in my car, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen :D .... use it all the time. Also recommend the lozenges ... wonderful :D

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Thankyou for your wonderful review Rayleen, we're so glad to hear the Spray has helped your health and freshened your home. We've passed on your kind feedback to the team. Thankyou for your support of Bosisto's!

Christine R

Christine RBrisbane

Love this stuff!

My daughter in law introduced me to this (well I saw it on her kitchen sink) I love it, smells fresh and does everything it says on the label. It's great for cleaning stainless steel as well as seems to leave it conditioned.

Varnz

VarnzSydney, NSW

Addicted!

My boss referred me to this product and I now rave about it to all my friends and family.
It smells fantastic and disinfects everything. We use at work & I use at home. I travelled interstate just recently and bought a can for family there! They absolutely love it too!

miracle cure,

I use the eucalyptus lavender and tea tree spray for all itches and sores, works everytime, love it, my spray top is easy to use, I do not use spray can, small spray bottle is easy to use,

BenTen

BenTenasked

Hey there,
I just used some spray to help clean a pram and remove a sticker from the metal arm of the pram. However it appears to have stained the pram with a grey/white-ish stain.
Any tips on how to fix this?
Cheers.

Hi BenTen
Was there a coating on the metal? Is the "stain" where the sticker used to be? Eucalyptus Spray shouldn't stain, but it can corrode, so it's not recommended to use on painted or varnished surfaces. Plain metal, it shouldn't affect though. If you can find out more about the surface I can ask our R&D department to advise further. Better still, send through an email with photos to cservice@fgb.com.au and we can help you from there. Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

Sarah-jane

Sarah-janeasked

Hi I’m just wondering is it okay to spray your eucalyptus spray In my bedroom while sick with a cat that come in and out of the room thanks

LGripasked

Hi, can I use this spray to clean baby toys or would I need to wipe afterwards?

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Hi, thanks for your question!
Eucalyptus oil is unsuitable for ingestion for children even in small amounts, so if baby/ toddler was putting the items in their mouth this could be an issue. Yes, you would need to rinse the items after using the Spray. If you are just wanting to disinfect, we'd recommend our general multipurpose cleaning spray. It also kills common household germs but contains a lighter concentration of eucalyptus oil and so there's less risk for little ones. This is in Coles & Woolworths: https://www.bosistos.com.au/collections/general-cleaning/products/multi-purpose-cleaner

( Give items a rinse after regardless!)

Alternatively our sister brand, Euky Bear, make a nursery cleaner which is specifically geared towards/ safe for babies - it's only sold online though. https://eukybear.com.au/products/euky-bear-baby-nursery-cleaner

Hope this helps! Kind Regards, Bosisto's.

LGrip

The Euky Bear product is exactly what I’m after! Confirming I can spray toys and not wipe off? Thanks for the quick response.

Customer ServiceBosisto's

Yes, that one you can use and not need to wipe off - it leaves no residue that's harmful for babies. Kind Regards Carla

See all Bosisto's Eucalyptus Spray questions

Get an answer from our members and Bosisto's representatives

CategoryAntiseptic Products